PDA

View Full Version : Fudge Kiss Anime

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-06-2014, 03:10 AM
Ok.. so... i am done with kiss anime. My reasons may seem trivial but they are relevant.
After watching a good episode.. sometimes.. if that EP is good enough... decide, i would like to comment on it.
Despite kiss animes amazing ability to allow me to block ads and all sorts of other things with there viewier program... im fed up...

I shouldn't be required to log into face book every time i want to make a post.....................

what streaming sites do the rest of you use?
I need something new.

hoshiro-
09-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Anilinkz

ZERO
09-06-2014, 10:27 AM
wtf are you talking about!?

ZERO
09-06-2014, 10:47 AM
Ok, I see what sort of crap is going on now and here is what you do.

Go to anidb.net
Search a series like Akame ga Kill!
Look under Group Status and you can see who is translating this series into your language.
Ignore any instances of horrible subs b/c their quality sux
Ignore any instances of Hi10 they re-release the above group with hardsubs. (even worse quality)
Ignore any instances of DeadFish they rerelease shit for people trying to play hard sub 8bit lowered quality anime on a xbox/ps3 ect b/c they refuse to buy a computer.
Now you can pick a group from what remains (remember to note the flag to see the language). You can press show all to see all the groups working on the show to get more options.
Press the + button next to each group this will make it so you can compare each of their offerings for every ep to each other to decide who you want.
In this case we observe that Vivid not only has the latest releases but also is the only group doing the specials. Therefore it is best to just grab everything from them.
Click the group name "Vivid-Asenshi"
You will now be taken to the group page and see that they are made up of 2 existing groups. Select Vivid Subs Vivid for example to go to the actual group.
Now on the actual group page click their url (if they do not have one try searching them on google or using a different group)
Your now on the groups website where you can return to get the latest eps of their anime. Just follow the links on their site to grab what you want.

Using the method above you can find eps for any show.

Another way which requires searching in google or using your fav list of translators is to look here: http://fansubdb.com/wiki
It will list every show currently airing and who is going to translate it. Be sure to check for updates. You can also check your fav groups websites directly to see what shows they plan to translate for the next season or have recently picked up.

Your obviously going to need a player to watch the videos and you can follow the instructions here for that: http://www.ibisgaming.com/content.php/155-MPC-HC-Ultimate-Setup-Guide

Suprise Butsexz
09-06-2014, 12:30 PM
Crunchyroll!!!!

ZERO
09-06-2014, 12:45 PM
Crunchyroll!!!!

:lmao:

StarsMine
09-06-2014, 12:54 PM
Yea streaming has almost always disappointed me.

Suprise Butsexz
09-06-2014, 03:35 PM
But yeah exactly what zero said

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-06-2014, 06:54 PM
awesome, thank you.

Suprise Butsexz
09-06-2014, 09:56 PM
Isnt cccp the easy way to install the necessary stuff to watch the files?

StarsMine
09-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Isnt cccp the easy way to install the necessary stuff to watch the files?

That or k-lite

Who the hell seriously does what zero posted.

ZERO
09-07-2014, 10:44 AM
Anime will generally only play correctly if you did what I posted. The easy way would be to not use ffdshow at all but LAV only.

No one uses CCCP b/c it is often so out of date. Your thinning of trying to playback American content. No one really cares about US tv quality but for anime the groups are always using the latest methods to provide the highest quality playback and this requires you to stay up to date with your software or you will have issues.

Note that xy-VSFilter is REQUIRED for anime but not needed for anything else for example.

ZERO
09-07-2014, 10:46 AM
That or k-lite

Who the hell seriously does what zero posted.

Basically everyone that does not steam anime and can at the same time actually play it back.

For example other people use this guide: https://imouto.my/watching-h264-videos-using-compute-unified-device-architecture-cuda/

Suprise Butsexz
09-07-2014, 03:00 PM
they update every 4-6 months yeah, but ive never really had any issues except for the one time did i actually need to go grab xy-VSFilter once manually. Its the lazy way :)

StarsMine
09-07-2014, 03:24 PM
yea. I could care less if I am .0.2 versions off current. I dont have time to commit to making sure everything is updated if I did it all seperatly.