PDA

View Full Version : Blade's Bastard Role Game!

Pages : 1 [2]

Sin
10-17-2014, 11:55 AM
Minjae, I was still in the game. You couldn't have convinced him of anything.

hoshiro-
10-17-2014, 12:36 PM
I wish I wasn't mafia just so you guys would have lynched without letting me say anything. That would have been GG for town.

Stupid. No more mafia for a while for me after Pass's game.

Minj, I knew you were mafia hence why I lynched

- - - Updated - - -

Well not really but I knew sin wasn't mafia so I just followed him

Blackmage
10-17-2014, 12:39 PM
Was asked why I LR'd N0.

For the Sensor to be useful, I have to survive 2 nights, and a lynch. Plus, with a name like fan girl, the game having hidden information, and no idea what the theme was, if I was a lover, I had even WORSE odds of survival. Using Lightning rod was a calculated risk, but was actually the best chance of surviving. Plus, if I didn't, it SHOULD have given the town some information. (Forgot that 90% of the players here don't like to bother with logic. Seriously, coming up with "suicide" as what I did? How bad at this game ARE you?) My death would give any cops information on their sanity, docs information on their protection limits. If we had a watcher or tracker, we get a boat load of information. It gives the town the information that they can't play "follow the cop". Plus, there are other things it does, that wouldn't be information, just helpful. Protects a random player if we have a vig that's required to shoot, or any other second night kill. Makes sure than any item is given to town. Given I had Sensor, which is considered OP, if mafia had multiple OP abilities, made sure they all came towards the same target. Then there's the negatives. It stops the cop from his investigation, but this is a bastard game. Hurts a tracker, follower it hurts if I die. Doesn't tell us how many kills there are. The positives highly outweighed the negatives.

Another point was supposing Sensor would have even been USEFUL. With the propensity of this group to play close to the deadlines, if we had only one or two people on the lynch, or another NL, Sensor would have been dead in the water.

Sin
10-17-2014, 01:22 PM
[redacted]

- - - Updated - - -

In essence, you suicided.

minjae
10-17-2014, 01:30 PM
If you didn't lightning rod I think Hosh would have found out who mafia was awhile ago.

BladeTwinSwords
10-17-2014, 01:41 PM
He would have.

Mikey would have died N1. The only person to target him originally was Minj.

Hosh would have found out Minj immediately.

Blackmage
10-17-2014, 01:58 PM
I suppose if you're bad enough at the game, you can find some way to have what I did be suicide.

Can't really comment on what Hosh would have seen or done, or been able to do, not knowing the night actions, or the rulings, or the varations. I can agree, he would have got better results. But, given the only result I know was that Zambi got "guilty" on his investigation, the game would have been a lot different.

Nemesis
10-17-2014, 02:04 PM
I see what Blackmage is saying, I just would have played it differently, seeing as how useful sensor is I would have made every effort to use it. But I play differently than most of you cunts.

Sin
10-17-2014, 02:23 PM
The point is Blackmage, Lightning Rod should never be used Night 1 especially when you have other abilities. You suicided, plain and simple.

Blackmage
10-17-2014, 02:31 PM
Wow, you don't play mafia very much, do you? Lightning rod is OFTEN used N0 in order to force a deathless night. It's one of the best ways to be able to use your other abilities.

Sin
10-17-2014, 02:37 PM
LOL You obviously don't play mafia much. Lightning Rod is a fucking troll role and a fucking negative for town. You banked on a fucking protective role using their ability Night 1 instead of waiting to use yours and figuring out through interactions on Day 1 if there was even a protection role. YOU took the RISK, YOU had other options, but YOU Robin Williams'd yourself.

YOU didn't help town.

Blackmage
10-17-2014, 02:44 PM
...Lightning Rod a troll role? Yup, thanks for confirming you don't know how to play mafia. It's only negative if you're banking on playing follow the cop. Hey, look at what would have been a god awful thing to do! Yup. Stopping an insane cop, protecting the healer, and preventing the scum from getting their way. All of this was negative, and hurt the town. Would you like to continue to prove how bad you are at mafia?

Also, banked on a protective role? I knew Mikey didn't read, but I thought you at least were willing to. Glad to know I gave you too much credit. I took a risk, got killed for it. This wasn't even assisted suicide.

I'm a zambi
10-17-2014, 02:48 PM
I can see the reasoning for why Blackmage did what he did.

As for my suicide, I did it because of the information given from Blackmage's death. It let me know that I was 1. confused (random); 2. paranoid (always guilty); or 3. insane (reverse results). Given that information, only one of those is useful (insane, when honestly I thought I was paranoid). Given the information I had at the time I came to the conclusion that my role was useless, which was why I self-voted. (I also wanted to spite all of you for saying self-voting is 'scummy')

I figured Cyber (I think it was?) was town and that he probably had a better role than I did so if you guys were going to mislynch it would be better done with me, since my cop results would be screwy and if I did out it would likely be on D3 so as to collect enough information. Given my (limited, 2-game) track record, I haven't yet made it past N2. Even if I managed to get a read on Minjae or Stars who weren't my first or second choices, it wouldn't have been useful, since the information I received had could have simply been the result of a confused cop.

inb4 hatestorm :smirk:

Sin
10-17-2014, 03:08 PM
...Lightning Rod a troll role? Yup, thanks for confirming you don't know how to play mafia. It's only negative if you're banking on playing follow the cop. Hey, look at what would have been a god awful thing to do! Yup. Stopping an insane cop, protecting the healer, and preventing the scum from getting their way. All of this was negative, and hurt the town. Would you like to continue to prove how bad you are at mafia?

Also, banked on a protective role? I knew Mikey didn't read, but I thought you at least were willing to. Glad to know I gave you too much credit. I took a risk, got killed for it. This wasn't even assisted suicide.

The problem with your theory is that you ASSUMED it would only be an INSANE cop and not the other various bastardized versions of the cop that it could have been.

Lightning Rod is KNOWN as a negative utility role and only good to throw everyone off. You banked on having the protection and giving Town a Deathless night, and if that wasn't the case your option was to out the cops flavor to him? When he could have been Paranoid or even Naive? Your reasoning for using your 1-shot Lightning Rod before you even had any information from the game was retarded. The RISK did not warrant the REWARD. As it rarely ever does with that ability.

The fact you believe Lightning Rod to be this AMAAAAZING ability proves that you've never played a game on Mafiascum. Again another play who only play on IBIS believing he's hot shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see the reasoning for why Blackmage did what he did.

As for my suicide, I did it because of the information given from Blackmage's death. It let me know that I was 1. confused (random); 2. paranoid (always guilty); or 3. insane (reverse results). Given that information, only one of those is useful (insane, when honestly I thought I was paranoid).:

This. Risk vs. Reward not good. You suicided. Even Blade said so. You're an idiot for not thinking before using your ability, similar to what Mikey does with Vig.

Blackmage
10-17-2014, 03:45 PM
You're correct on one point. I've never played on mafiascum. However, given you call Night 0, Night 1, it would seem to suggest the same about you. Not sure how this tidbit is relevant to anything, however. Scum is just one drop in a sea.

On the cop, I didn't assume anything about the cop. It would give him information IN ANY CASE. If he got Inno, it meant he WASN'T paranoid or insane. If he got Guilty, it meant he had a modifier, and wasn't Naive. ANY modifier is bad, and the more you know, the better off you are.

Looking at the risk vs reward. The reward was, protecting at least one person, or I was already everyone's target. Giving a ton of information to the town. If there was a protective class, surviving. The risk I incurred was death. Pray, tell me WHY this wasn't a good deal? If it's "because sensor is OMG good", remember, this is Ibis, where people still, after over 20 games, will force deadlines and No Lynch day 1. Recall that I also had no way to make sure I'd even live to D2. Day is the Town's time, Night is Mafia's.

You disagree with the way something is used. Doesn't mean it's bad. Vig for example.

Zambi: Even if you chose to suicide, you probably should have outed that you got guilty result N0.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-17-2014, 04:26 PM
Blade, i disagree.

Given the situation in game, going into Day 1 with virtually no information and getting no information during that day.. it would be stupid to use a perma protect that is stuck on one player all game.
After day two i had planned on protecting.

I dont care if the the role should "Always" be used N2. There just was not enough information by that point in the game to make a confident decision on who to protect.

- - - Updated - - -

If playing smart and passive is grounds for worst player award, then perhaps you stop hosting games and try playing some yourself.

SCRIBBLE
10-17-2014, 04:44 PM
This was a great game, fun read.

Continue insulting each other, I am sure that is a quality found attractive by new players to IBIS mafia games.

- - - Updated - - -

The trend seems to be a player dying followed by said player posting how everyone else is terrible at the game.

The winners/living are the only good sports.

Blackmage
10-17-2014, 04:54 PM
You say that like it's not something they'd find from reading any part of any of our games. If they can't deal with people calling each other stupid all the time, they're probably not from IBIS in the first place.

SCRIBBLE
10-17-2014, 05:00 PM
Having a hard time assembling the words "you did not play how I expected you to play now that I know your role" or "I am frustrated that people did not read my essays/cryptic clues/incoherent ramblings" and default to "you clearly have never played a game on mafiascum, your brain no work good"?

- - - Updated - - -

If they can't deal with people calling each other stupid all the time, they're probably not from IBIS in the first place.

That I can agree with.

Blackmage
10-17-2014, 05:02 PM
The fact that people CAN say "I am frustrated that people did not read my essays" means that there is a problem. If you're not willing to put in the time to play a logic game, why are you joining a logic game in the first place? Frankly, many of the people who play here would be MUCH better suited for a real time site, rather than playing a forum based game.

CYBER
10-17-2014, 05:49 PM
Wow, you don't play mafia very much, do you? Lightning rod is OFTEN used N0 in order to force a deathless night. It's one of the best ways to be able to use your other abilities.

i agree with sin and nem that sensor is an op ass role and u should have tried to not gamble with it until u've used the result,

that being said, only in IBIS would u find protection roles not protecting... *cough cough* mikey's no actions. (which i guess is a bit logical to not use permanently , but night 2 was too late then lol, so i dnt blame u much).

funny thing, if mikey actually used his role night 0 , blackmage, the lightning sensor, would have been permanently protected from night kills lol.

blade... the gladiator usage was not warranted man... other than the current shit being said, it owuld been a shot in the dark, but I WAS gonna target stars if i ever used it, as shown by my vote on him, and the chat we had before i died lol.

but using my ability blindly to force a lynch on someone randomly would have possibly hurt town AND made me look like the bad guy if i mislynched someoen....
so i was waiting for either me reaching L-1 to prove a point and bait out hammerers, (since that fucknig seemed like the fucking habit these days to randomly lynch me for no damn reason...).

that being said, i knew mikey was town, and i WAS going to fucking gladiator myself with stars to save him.... But as fucking usual, people hammer away without allowing that person to respond. And in fact dear town, KNOW THIS: hammering someone without a chance to respond is VERY VERY VERY scummy, and that should have been a given THEN to look at who hammered mikey... so stop doing that random reply-less hammering shit if you are town, it will make u look scummy and fuck up with people trying to look at the voting... just because u're an impatient fuck.

The fact was that i was going to use my ability to save mikey from that L-1 lynch (yes i know, i cringed at that idea too at first) by resetting his votes and putting myself as a confirmed town AND take out stars... but i was late by 3 hours because i was busy napping for a couple hours after 36 waking hours... had i been there 3 hours earlier OR if town learned to stop hammering people randomly without proof and reply, this game would have been done a long time ago...
u got lucky hammering me in the websites with zero information and without allowing me to reply... but this habit needs to go... now. or else mafia wont be a good logic game, just a who's being a luckier idiot game.

Passarelli
10-17-2014, 05:55 PM
Cyber, it is scummy if they are wrong. Sometimes it is the best thing you can do, like when I won the game for town as Survivor and got the doublevoting scum lynched.

CYBER
10-17-2014, 06:06 PM
As for my suicide, I did it because of the information given from Blackmage's death. It let me know that I was 1. confused (random); 2. paranoid (always guilty); or 3. insane (reverse results). Given that information, only one of those is useful (insane, when honestly I thought I was paranoid). Given the information I had at the time I came to the conclusion that my role was useless, which was why I self-voted. (I also wanted to spite all of you for saying self-voting is 'scummy')

ok so you DID pay attention to my post telling you that your investigation, whoever it was on , was on blackmage, and thus revealing to urself that u were not a normal cop :P
glad i helped, but dont fucking off yourself ffs...

Even IF you are paranoid or insane or wtvr, if u think ur role is useless (Which it wasn't in ur case), then the LEAST u can do is BAIT a mafia kill on the investigation role.
you make another investigation man, and then u post that u've done 2 investigations, 1 on blackmage (by lightning) and another by (for example me) and stars (for example)

and you go : I go I am a cop and i got guilty results on first 2, and a town on third, but i cant tell if i am insane or random!

this will let u know u are either insane or random, and i would have gladiator'd myself with stars and proven myself town AND took out stars.
Then MIKEY would have known that u are a cop when stars dies, and then he protects you PERMANENTLY for the rest of the game.
and if mikey ever got question'd and someone tried to hammer him or you, i'd gladiator myself again to save u guys.

EVEN better, sin would have motivated u , and given you the chance to investigate two people: SOMEONE RANDOM, AND YOURSELF.
By investigating yourself with that spare motivation, u'd finally be certain that u were insane after 4-5 investigations that were inverted and not random.

EVEN IF YOU were random, mafia would have went to kill YOU thinking you ARE INSANE. and mikey would have made damn sure that mafia wouldn't get a kill that night on u , and thus saving us for another investigation. When at ANY point your investigation result ends up wrong, we'd know u werent insane, and just random, and then we'd go from there since there are other roles...

Bottom line is, this was ONE scenario for EXAMPLE of shit u could have done with your powers.
im just saying that dnt give up... your eventual death woiuld have revealed info that u were insane (as blade said he would had u shared information at all)...

again, don't assume for YOURSELF only, you have to take into account that there are other roles in the game. for example a Psychiatric for example (if i am not wrong about the role name) has the ability to cure any sanity problems with cops if he randomly investigated u that night.... u know?

anyway... gg i guess, my only raging moment is that i hate ppl who hammer instantly AS TOWN... as mafia i'd get it, as town DONT DO THAT. wait for a fucking reply since they might at least SHARE INFO, unlike mikey and zambi's death

- - - Updated - - -

Cyber, it is scummy if they are wrong. Sometimes it is the best thing you can do, like when I won the game for town as Survivor and got the doublevoting scum lynched.
no. that's totally different.
in the other game you KNEW that there was a double voter. THAT WAS A FACT.
and obviously u'd wanna lynch him before he lynches others because at that point it was NOT information gathering mode... but a "i know what u are and im making a logical deduction from it and act on it" moment...

MY lynch in websites, and zambi and mikey's lynch here... NOT EVEN remotely close to that logic.... it had NO basis, NO INFORMATION, no reasoning, no logic, and not helpful at all except if you wanna call every hammerer scum and lynch them... and with the way town plays, u're just lynching town idiots rather than scumtellers...

Passarelli
10-17-2014, 06:11 PM
And in fact dear town, KNOW THIS: hammering someone without a chance to respond is VERY VERY VERY scummy, and that should have been a given THEN to look at who hammered mikey... so stop doing that random reply-less hammering shit if you are town, it will make u look scummy and fuck up with people trying to look at the voting... just because u're an impatient fuck.

So you are retracting that it is always a bad strategy?

Again, it isn't bad IF they are right about them being scum.

hoshiro-
10-17-2014, 07:06 PM
if it helps i refrained from voting till people had something to say but they hammered you while i was gone

CYBER
10-17-2014, 09:51 PM
So you are retracting that it is always a bad strategy?

Again, it isn't bad IF they are right about them being scum.

"Right" is subjective. The only thing you can be "certain" of is your own "OPINION, and JUDGEMENT" ... it is not a fact that you are "Right" or "wrong".

Until the mod actually posts the death scene, u can NEVER be 100% right. For all you know there was a mixup, a bus, a swap, an inverse, a modifier, an interruption from another role, a hidden modifier etc...

Side note, but i want to know EXACTLY what happened here, because i'm starting to think that some ppl are talking outside of the game based on a few precedence events....

And please, do tell me for example, trigger's shit at the end when killing minjae.

Trigger was a firefighter, not an investigation role. (i will refrain from argueing about why trigger lied about being douzed, because i already told blade before that i knew he was the firefighter and trying to tell us there's an arson possibility without outing himself. nt there, even if u had to lie to town.)

but this is where im being confused as fuck:

He got a motivation from sin which shouldn't do jack shit. right?
And then the nxt day, trigger walks in super excited and STRAIGHT UP VOTES MINJAE, immediately followed by a second vote from sin as if he believed trigger was a cop and he got 2 investigations off. And bam. minjae lynched instantly without any arguments.

That fucking vote with conviction right there made absolutely no fucknig sense unless trigger was the cop, which he wasn't.
So im curious to know how trigger immediately came back from night mode and started the wagon on a now-confirmed mafia GODFATHER....mmmmm??? he did not seem to know such thing the night before or he would have fucking definitely stopped a vote on mikey, which he didn't. but somehow, over night, he realized that minjae was a scum and immediately voted him...

Something's fucking bullshit there, and even blade can't figure out what happened AND HES THE FUCKING MOD with all the background omnipresence...

Either trigger somehow knew that minj was a GF, OR he just randomly started a wagon and tricked town into voting for someone WITHOUT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE...in which case FUCK U trigger for such gameplay and i would be upset too if i was minjae at that point, well because i WAS that guy -.-
again, ppl getting lucky and commended for killing a scum by pure RANDOMNESS and ZERO facts, and thinking that it's a valid thing to do in ecah game, when it could cost us a game sometimes, for example killing off mikey without facts...

please explain trigger. im curious to know what ur vote was based on.

hoshiro-
10-17-2014, 10:10 PM
"Right" is subjective. The only thing you can be "certain" of is your own "OPINION, and JUDGEMENT" ... it is not a fact that you are "Right" or "wrong".

Until the mod actually posts the death scene, u can NEVER be 100% right. For all you know there was a mixup, a bus, a swap, an inverse, a modifier, an interruption from another role, a hidden modifier etc...

Side note, but i want to know EXACTLY what happened here, because i'm starting to think that some ppl are talking outside of the game based on a few precedence events....

And please, do tell me for example, trigger's shit at the end when killing minjae.

Trigger was a firefighter, not an investigation role. (i will refrain from argueing about why trigger lied about being douzed, because i already told blade before that i knew he was the firefighter and trying to tell us there's an arson possibility without outing himself. nt there, even if u had to lie to town.)

but this is where im being confused as fuck:

He got a motivation from sin which shouldn't do jack shit. right?
And then the nxt day, trigger walks in super excited and STRAIGHT UP VOTES MINJAE, immediately followed by a second vote from sin as if he believed trigger was a cop and he got 2 investigations off. And bam. minjae lynched instantly without any arguments.

That fucking vote with conviction right there made absolutely no fucknig sense unless trigger was the cop, which he wasn't.
So im curious to know how trigger immediately came back from night mode and started the wagon on a now-confirmed mafia GODFATHER....mmmmm??? he did not seem to know such thing the night before or he would have fucking definitely stopped a vote on mikey, which he didn't. but somehow, over night, he realized that minjae was a scum and immediately voted him...

Something's fucking bullshit there, and even blade can't figure out what happened AND HES THE FUCKING MOD with all the background omnipresence...

Either trigger somehow knew that minj was a GF, OR he just randomly started a wagon and tricked town into voting for someone WITHOUT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE...in which case FUCK U trigger for such gameplay and i would be upset too if i was minjae at that point, well because i WAS that guy -.-
again, ppl getting lucky and commended for killing a scum by pure RANDOMNESS and ZERO facts, and thinking that it's a valid thing to do in ecah game, when it could cost us a game sometimes, for example killing off mikey without facts...

please explain trigger. im curious to know what ur vote was based on.

For the vote on minjae, if you remember correctly I pointed out that either sin, trigger, or Minj was the one that killer bm. So I think what happened was that trigger confirmed that it wasn't sin so that leaves minj

StarsMine
10-18-2014, 01:05 AM
Still regret taking a call from family rather then hammering minj and calling out Hosh.
Hosh, you worked your way into fucking my plan to fast.

minjae
10-18-2014, 09:00 AM
I'd like to hear from Trigger as well. Seeing that he didn't have an investigative role.
But I think I knew his thought process.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I edited my post. I take back what I said. Hence that last sentence.

hoshiro-
10-18-2014, 09:51 AM
Still regret taking a call from family rather then hammering minj and calling out Hosh.
Hosh, you worked your way into fucking my plan to fast.

Even if you hammered minj and called me out, sin already knew i was the forensic from the previous day so it wouldnt have work

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to hear from Trigger as well. Seeing that he didn't have an investigative role.
But I think I knew his thought process.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I edited my post. I take back what I said. Hence that last sentence.

Minj you actually did pretty good this time, i didnt suspect you until the end, gg

Trigger Unhappy
10-18-2014, 01:25 PM
I was first vote on Mikey, My FOS was on Sin, Minjae and Stars. Sin and Minjae were the ones that hammered Mikey without him talking. I posted before that I thought that either Sin or Minjae were town because Minjae got motivated by Sin the night before. When Sin motivated me it made me think of him as town. I was almost positive Hosh was town and because of the proportion of town to antitown I was almost 100% minjae was town. I was less sure about my decision on Stars, but when i found that quote with Hosh's FOS I decided to take the chance.

- - - Updated - - -

*Minjae was anti-town*

- - - Updated - - -

I was also able to protect 2 people with my power because Sin motivated me. That's why I assumed he was town.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm actually surprised I wasn't listed as one of the MVP's with Hosh since we practically saved the game..

Sin
10-18-2014, 02:33 PM
Honestly, if Trigger didn't FOS minj in the second to last day town would have lost. He def deserves MVP.

hoshiro-
10-18-2014, 03:27 PM
I agree

Trigger Unhappy
10-19-2014, 10:08 AM
I'm going to need Cyber to respond on this thread since he basically accused me of cheating.

CYBER
10-20-2014, 07:12 AM
I'm going to need Cyber to respond on this thread since he basically accused me of cheating.

i wasnt accusing u of cheating.
i just wanted to know that instant convenient voting process with no real prof...

as far as the cheating goes, there's been some talk that some ppl are talking in game about what they are and others being told shit...
i haven't been in the server for a while but it's heresay for now...

ask scribble about the day when someone flat out said "i know u and trigger are mafia" ON THE VERY FIRST DAY in my league of legends day... and nailed the 2 mafia PARTNERS right.
it was just too convenient.
thats why i was just taking a look behind ur reasoning.

if u say ur thing was logic? thats fine.
but btw, dnt pull that "gambling" shit again if u're on my goddamn team... it worked once, it could have backfired and made us think u were cop and caused a counter claim if someone was that cop instead...

Trigger Unhappy
10-20-2014, 08:54 AM
i wasnt accusing u of cheating.
i just wanted to know that instant convenient voting process with no real prof...

as far as the cheating goes, there's been some talk that some ppl are talking in game about what they are and others being told shit...
i haven't been in the server for a while but it's heresay for now...

ask scribble about the day when someone flat out said "i know u and trigger are mafia" ON THE VERY FIRST DAY in my league of legends day... and nailed the 2 mafia PARTNERS right.
it was just too convenient.
thats why i was just taking a look behind ur reasoning.

if u say ur thing was logic? thats fine.
but btw, dnt pull that "gambling" shit again if u're on my goddamn team... it worked once, it could have backfired and made us think u were cop and caused a counter claim if someone was that cop instead...

Yeah That was Phil calling out me and Scribble. Did you ever figure out what happened there? You keep calling it a gamble, when you should be calling it a good read. I never said I was cop, never even softed it. I made a good read on the remaining people and that left Minjae as Mafia. Look at fucking voting patterns and go back through the posts. I read this thread 3 times during the night phase to come up with my read because I knew town was fucked. We would have been fucked anyway had Mafia not killed the only non-town, non mafia left. Blame Minjae for killing Sin instead of me or Hosh... that would have been GG mafia. I'll play how I want since it seems to be working for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Also.. stop talking about fucking proof.. do you want me to play "follow the cop" every game? You speculate on shit so fucking much that you confuse yourself. Thats how you play.. go ahead and continue to do so. I read the posts and look at voting patterns to come up with possible team orientations... thats how I play.

CYBER
10-20-2014, 08:56 AM
Yeah That was Phil calling out me and Scribble. Did you ever figure out what happened there?

lol still a goddamn mystery, but it made me question some "lucky" breaks that happened every now and then without any logic or proof... just dumb luck shit... i'm a paranoid fuck like that.

Sin
10-20-2014, 08:58 AM
Cyber, it isn't luck when scumhunting tactics are used.

Nemesis
10-20-2014, 09:14 AM
Cyber, it isn't luck when scumhunting tactics are used.

It is for him because he's so fucking retarded anyways.

minjae
10-20-2014, 12:07 PM
First of all, I did not choose to kill Sin. That was all Stars.
Second of all, I would have definitely chose you (Trig) or Hosh.
Lastly, I agree that Cyber's play style is crazy confusing as fuck. No offense..I'm just sayin...lol

Sin
10-20-2014, 12:36 PM
Cyber just gets himself lost in WIFOM. When you try and talk yourself out of an initial read because of outrageous possibilities of "worst case scenario" roles that tends to happen.

I'm not saying that looking at potential threats isn't viable, but when you throw in game balancing around roles that you THINK are in the game, that's when it becomes WIFOM.

hoshiro-
10-20-2014, 01:17 PM
Cyber I would also like to hear from you how my logic at the other game of Jailing Nem night 1= no deaths, assuming his mafia, and jailing him again night 2 is retarded?