PDA

View Full Version : Blade's Bastard Role Game!

Pages : [1] 2

BladeTwinSwords
09-24-2014, 08:23 PM
Y'all know the rules by now.

Players
1. Ass (REPLACED MY MINJ)
2. BM
3. Cyber
4. Hosh
5. Zambi
6. Pass
7. Trig
8. Sin
9. Stars
10. Mikey

Your Co-Mod is Phil. God save you all!

I will be sending out PM's whenever I finish them.

A soft deadline will be 7 days. If no progress is made after that point, I will enforce a time limit if need be.

Night Actions are a 48 hour deadline.

hoshiro-
09-24-2014, 08:32 PM
vote phil
Because he smells

BladeTwinSwords
09-24-2014, 10:21 PM
Roles have been sent!

Passarelli
09-24-2014, 10:36 PM
Confirmed!

Blackmage
09-24-2014, 10:38 PM
Confirmmed

BladeTwinSwords
09-24-2014, 10:40 PM
Also, keep in mind that there ARE Hidden Modifiers!!!

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-25-2014, 07:12 AM
confirmed

CYBER
09-25-2014, 07:13 AM
Confirmed.

Sin
09-25-2014, 07:49 AM
Confirmed

StarsMine
09-25-2014, 09:10 AM
confermed

minjae
09-25-2014, 09:16 AM
Confirmed. Taking over for Ass

Trigger Unhappy
09-25-2014, 09:20 AM
confirmed.

BladeTwinSwords
09-25-2014, 11:09 AM
Welcome everyone to the annual trash of the world convention. All of you all will be fighting for the chance at not being a worthless piece of shit.

Best of luck to you all. You all will be given more info in the morning.

Night 1 Begins! You have 48 hours to send in your actions. Please send your actions to both me AND phil.

BladeTwinSwords
09-26-2014, 12:32 PM
"Everyone knows we don't like him." Stated one fuzzy person.

"Well too bad, I'm willing to take the heat." said one enthusiastic player.

With a quick flash, he goes from alive to dead.

Blackmage, who was Fan Girl - Town 1-Shot Lightning Rod and 1-Shot Sensor has been killed!

Day 1 Begins!

Soft deadline of 7 days. October 3 at 1:30 PM EST

With 9 people alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Sin
09-26-2014, 12:34 PM
Well that was a pointless night-phase. Lightning Rod redirects everything to him.

minjae
09-26-2014, 12:36 PM
Well clearly he/she used the lightning rod.

Interesting he/she used it N-1.

Why am I saying he/she? Because Black is a fan girl LOLOL

Also we don't have much to go off of. Except something about everyone hating one person lol.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-26-2014, 12:39 PM
o.o
I have an eerie gut feeling i should be saying thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

anywho, how many players do we have? Is it safe to no lynch or do we have a ml?

Sin
09-26-2014, 12:40 PM
LOL Can't believe BM suicided...

BladeTwinSwords
09-26-2014, 12:40 PM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/3684114-d.jpg

Sorry, had to lolol.

minjae
09-26-2014, 12:41 PM
We have 9 left Mikey. We started off with 10.......
5 to lynch if you didn't know.

phil.™
09-26-2014, 01:22 PM
We have 9 left Mikey. We started off with 10.......
5 to lynch if you didn't know.

Good math, good math. You should co-mod next game.

minjae
09-26-2014, 01:25 PM

:lmao: I try lololol

Sin
09-26-2014, 01:29 PM

Hey Shut the fuck up you nutsucker, no one asked the mods any questions.

Trigger Unhappy
09-26-2014, 01:30 PM
Please don't disregard the other possibility. Scum could have targeted BM because he is one of Town's stronger players.

Sin
09-26-2014, 01:33 PM
Please don't disregard the other possibility. Scum could have targeted BM because he is one of Town's stronger players.

Good joke. I chuckled.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=BladeTwinSwords;189442]"Everyone knows we don't like him." Stated one fuzzy person.

Blackmage, who was Fan Girl - Town 1-Shot Lightning Rod and 1-Shot Sensor has been killed!/QUOTE]

He suicided.

Trigger Unhappy
09-26-2014, 01:36 PM
ah... I should read. my bad.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-26-2014, 01:37 PM
hmmm
What a horrible start lol...

So, mafia fuck you and umm.. I think minjae is mafia HAR.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Minjae

Sin
09-26-2014, 01:38 PM
Forgot to place my vote.

VOTE MIKEY

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-26-2014, 01:39 PM
Forgot to place my vote.

VOTE MIKEY

lmao what is with you..
This dick dont belong to you and it never will!

Trigger Unhappy
09-26-2014, 01:50 PM
vote cyber - RVS

I'm a zambi
09-26-2014, 02:03 PM
Forgot to place my vote.

VOTE MIKEY
Seconded.

- - - Updated - - -

Blackmage, who was Fan Girl - Town 1-Shot Lightning Rod and 1-Shot Sensor has been killed!
Well shit ... that's no good ...

minjae
09-26-2014, 02:07 PM
Vote Sin

I used random.org LOL

Sin
09-26-2014, 02:33 PM
Why aren't you taking ownership of the vote Minjae? Or are you faking that you diceroll voted me to mask knowledge of alignments?

Townies should avoid using something entirely dependant on random factors for random votes. Obviously I can't do anything to stop it, but I can hope this feeling becomes the norm.

I'm a zambi
09-26-2014, 02:36 PM
You yourself use RVS all the goddamn time. Why is this only an issue now? I agree with you, but this sounds more like panicking that anything else. Why so defensive?

- - - Updated - - -

than*

minjae
09-26-2014, 02:37 PM
Hrm...just a random vote is all.

Unvote

We really don't have anything to go off of. Meh.

I'm a zambi
09-26-2014, 02:40 PM
Taking this from the Webste RM game we have going right now (so that anyone not in that game but in this one can see this):

Telling someone you're RVSing may be good to back yourself up when the accusations of 'why are you voting for this person' start coming in, but it lets the person you're voting for know that you have no kind of factual basis for your vote. It's not intimidating at all and I think it's counter-productive.

Sin
09-26-2014, 02:43 PM
You yourself use RVS all the goddamn time. Why is this only an issue now? I agree with you, but this sounds more like panicking that anything else. Why so defensive?

A player that is still using META even after the past 4 or 5 games where it's proven useless.

*slow clap*

- - - Updated - - -

Taking this from the Webste RM game we have going right now (so that anyone not in that game but in this one can see this):

Talking about other games that are currently running is one of the biggest fuck ups you can ever make.

- - - Updated - - -

Like... I can't even...

*slow clap*

I'm a zambi
09-26-2014, 02:46 PM
A player that is still using META even after the past 4 or 5 games where it's proven useless.
*slow clap*
Talking about other games that are currently running is one of the biggest fuck ups you can ever make.
Like... I can't even...
*slow clap*

I'm not METAing, I'm just saying it's not like you. Why are you getting defensive over something you use all the time?
What I said in the other thread is a broad statement that covers virtually any game. It doesn't pertain to just one context.

Sin
09-26-2014, 02:51 PM
I'm not defending myself as much as I am explaining the other side of the argument. And saying "it's not like you" IS META. lol Using previous knowledge of gameplay to discern what to expect from the party in question. That's the same excuse Mikey used in previous games.

Next time, don't quote yourself from another on-going game. Mafiascum mods would modkill you for it, but I understand IBIS doesn't have as many games going on at once as that site does.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-26-2014, 02:53 PM
I'm not defending myself as much as I am explaining the other side of the argument. And saying "it's not like you" IS META. lol Using previous knowledge of gameplay to discern what to expect from the party in question. That's the same excuse Mikey used in previous games.

Next time, don't quote yourself from another on-going game. Mafiascum mods would modkill you for it, but I understand IBIS doesn't have as many games going on at once as that site does.

dont bring me into this gay boy. I dont care if you feel the need to vote me every game but dont name drop me like some celeb. kth thx /meta.

Sin
09-26-2014, 02:54 PM
I call it like I see it faggot.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-26-2014, 02:56 PM
I call it like I see it faggot.

are you were magnifying glasses? Cause your sight be awful!

OHHHHHHH

I'm a zambi
09-26-2014, 02:57 PM
Jesus Christ, the squabbling. Or should I not bring Jesus into this?

Sin
09-26-2014, 02:57 PM
Your grammar sucks dick.

I'm a zambi
09-26-2014, 03:04 PM
Your grammar sucks dick.
u wot
o no u didnt

Sin
09-26-2014, 03:04 PM
Talking about Mikey

I'm a zambi
09-26-2014, 03:09 PM
Oh ... then yeah. Yes, it does.
:smirk:

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-26-2014, 03:26 PM
Talking about Mikey

Perhaps it was intentional as to get a rise!
OHHHHHHHHHHH

Y u no not no this?

- - - Updated - - -

this proves you are scum because to neglected to correct were. As it should be wearing* MUAHAHAHA
i am a genius! you may all bow before my glory!

Sin
09-26-2014, 03:26 PM
You softing UrbanDictionary? If you are you're fucking terrible about it.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-26-2014, 03:28 PM
you* 5char

- - - Updated - - -

You softing UrbanDictionary? If you are you're fucking terrible about it.

Wrong game. Are you flustered?

Sin
09-26-2014, 03:29 PM
Oh yeah. Haha! My bad.

Then you're just retarded and your grammar is terrible.

minjae
09-26-2014, 03:31 PM
oh yeah. Haha! My bad.

lololol

hoshiro-
09-26-2014, 05:25 PM
Let's get this game rolling. Is this going to be a short story or a novel?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah. Haha! My bad.

Don't insult the pigs, Nick. They're actually very clean.

CYBER
09-26-2014, 05:30 PM
Mikeys what? A stand up heckler wannabe comedian?
Mikey? A joke? Ohhhh now I can see where blade got it from.

Also, sin: my posts and I must be your kryptonite yah?

Sin
09-26-2014, 06:30 PM
Mikeys what? A stand up heckler wannabe comedian?
Mikey? A joke? Ohhhh now I can see where blade got it from.

Also, sin: my posts and I must be your kryptonite yah?

If you're trying to softclaim to me or confirm a softclaim from me, don't. I'm not a faggot.

StarsMine
09-26-2014, 08:39 PM
The fuck did he suicide for? That gave us no information other then the person who died was not the one targeted.

CYBER
09-26-2014, 09:44 PM
If you're trying to softclaim to me or confirm a softclaim from me, don't. I'm not a faggot.

I did no such thing.
( #winkyfaaaaaaaaace)

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness...

You're wrong stars.

I always thought that the lightning rod WASNT a fucking CHOICE.
Lightning rod redirects ALL ACTIONS that night to that player by force.
Which also includes any investigations and visiting and killing and everything.
So in other words, and investigations a cop could have done that definitely came back as town were actually targeted at blackmage.. Not ur original target

And in fact we did learn something from blackmage death...
We learned that :
1- there is NO DIRECTED protection in this game (doctor, faith healer, bodyguard) or else it would have been redirected as well to blackmage and he wouldn't have died. Unless a protection role didn't protect which is fucking too retarded to happen.
Not to mention that a lightning rod and a doctor leads to a deathless night infinite loop unless one of them is lynched. So obviously we can conclude there are no outgoing protection.
Or 2- to a lesser chance, the killer was a strongman x shot (because infinite shots is and he used one strongman shot during the night kill which bypassed any said protection that also fell on blackmage.
But again I don't think this is the case because of the above mentioning about the loop... Unless blade gave them that 1 shot or multi shot strongman ESPECIALLY for that looping scenario too.

3- we definitely do not have a rolestopper in the game because it would have been directed to blackmage and any killing or action done to him would be moot. Which again brings us back to the deathless nights scenario.

Bottom line is, there WAS info to be gained. And blade put the lightning rod as a 1 shot sensor as well because he knew that sensor is an op ass role and the only way it would ever be useful in this case was if no one killed 2 nights in a role.

hoshiro-
09-27-2014, 09:35 PM
I did no such thing.
( #winkyfaaaaaaaaace)

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness...

You're wrong stars.

I always thought that the lightning rod WASNT a fucking CHOICE.
Lightning rod redirects ALL ACTIONS that night to that player by force.
Which also includes any investigations and visiting and killing and everything.
So in other words, and investigations a cop could have done that definitely came back as town were actually targeted at blackmage.. Not ur original target

And in fact we did learn something from blackmage death...
We learned that :
1- there is NO DIRECTED protection in this game (doctor, faith healer, bodyguard) or else it would have been redirected as well to blackmage and he wouldn't have died. Unless a protection role didn't protect which is fucking too retarded to happen.
Not to mention that a lightning rod and a doctor leads to a deathless night infinite loop unless one of them is lynched. So obviously we can conclude there are no outgoing protection.
Or 2- to a lesser chance, the killer was a strongman x shot (because infinite shots is and he used one strongman shot during the night kill which bypassed any said protection that also fell on blackmage.
But again I don't think this is the case because of the above mentioning about the loop... Unless blade gave them that 1 shot or multi shot strongman ESPECIALLY for that looping scenario too.

3- we definitely do not have a rolestopper in the game because it would have been directed to blackmage and any killing or action done to him would be moot. Which again brings us back to the deathless nights scenario.

Bottom line is, there WAS info to be gained. And blade put the lightning rod as a 1 shot sensor as well because he knew that sensor is an op ass role and the only way it would ever be useful in this case was if no one killed 2 nights in a role.

Do you always process like this? I wouldn't say we don't have a role stopper just yet. There might be an x shot roleblocker so there's a chance he might have saved it instead of using it blindly.

StarsMine
09-27-2014, 11:00 PM
I would believe strongman. I think thats the greater chance then scenario 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Having no defense at all sounds silly, being able to break all the defense sounds like a bastard. At least in my head and lack of experience with this game.

Trigger Unhappy
09-28-2014, 12:40 AM
Any change we are looking at 2 mafia factions with this number of players? or an SK?

I'm a zambi
09-28-2014, 01:31 AM
Unless there's only one of each mafia faction, that sounds unlikely, and separating them would be silly (although it isn't outside the realm of possibility). I wouldn't be surprised about a SK and/or a godfather though.

BladeTwinSwords
09-28-2014, 01:52 AM
Vote Count

Mikey: 1
Minj: 1
Cyber: 1

Vote History

1. Minj: Sin, Unvote
2. BM:
3. Cyber:
4. Hosh:
5. Zambi:
6. Pass:
7. Trig: Cyber
8. Sin: Mickey
9. Stars:
10. Mikey: Minj

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-28-2014, 03:33 AM
i ntow yas yna fo ouy era gnorw. Revewoh, ouy era ton gniyalp ot eht steb of ruoy seitiliba.

p.s. very drunk... this took a very large amount of effort.

hoshiro-
09-28-2014, 07:55 AM
i ntow yas yna fo ouy era gnorw. Revewoh, ouy era ton gniyalp ot eht steb of ruoy seitiliba.

p.s. very drunk... this took a very large amount of effort.

Is that even English? I like how your top sentence is complete gibberish while the bottom one is perfectly correct

- - - Updated - - -

Is that even English? I like how your top sentence is complete gibberish while the bottom one is perfectly correct

Nvm i see your post restriction

- - - Updated - - -

It's still horrible grammar though

StarsMine
09-28-2014, 08:22 AM
His grammer was fine, that was rather easy to read. However I disagree with him since I have not been mod killed yet.

Passarelli
09-28-2014, 11:43 AM
Hosh, I doubt it is a post restriction since he said something with perfect grammer. He is most likely just fucking with us because he was drunk. i.e. Mikey being Mikey.

Sin
09-28-2014, 12:01 PM
Did you misspell grammar while talking about it?

Passarelli
09-28-2014, 12:09 PM
Was half awake, but yes. Yes I did. You could note that I wasn't making fun of his in any way or being a nazi. I simply said that it likely wasn't a post restriction.

StarsMine
09-28-2014, 02:10 PM
Did you misspell grammar while talking about it?

Yes and Ill blame it on disgraphia

- - - Updated - - -

dysgraphia

minjae
09-29-2014, 08:26 AM
LOL I agree, it's just Mikey being Mikey.

ʎoɾuǝ˙˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn pN∀ spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʇᴉ ǝʞɐɯ oʇ ǝʇᴉsqǝʍ ɐ ʎllɐnʇɔɐ s,ǝɹǝɥ┴

StarsMine
09-29-2014, 08:30 AM
This is going no where fast again

so...
Vote Hosh Just to get people talking?

Because he was to stupid to figure out how to read Mikey's post.

hoshiro-
09-29-2014, 09:25 AM
This is going no where fast again

so...
Vote Hosh Just to get people talking?

Because he was to stupid to figure out how to read Mikey's post.

The fuck you talking about? It was really easy to read it. Stars you are so fucking retarded whenever you post something I really don't know what to say anymore

Sin
09-29-2014, 09:55 AM

He's talking about this.

StarsMine
09-29-2014, 11:12 AM
Sin gets it :D

hoshiro-
09-29-2014, 12:51 PM
I got it a few seconds later. Hence why I updated what I said and I thought it was a post restriction.

- - - Updated - - -

Hence why I say nvm. And even if you read it correctly he still has bad grammar, hence why I said that

Trigger Unhappy
09-29-2014, 01:10 PM
hence

minjae
09-29-2014, 01:57 PM
Hence indeed.

hoshiro-
09-29-2014, 02:14 PM
Yes, hence. I like that word, it makes me feel sophisticated

I'm a zambi
09-29-2014, 02:32 PM
Yes, hence. I like that word, it makes me feel sophisticated
Indubitably.

Trigger Unhappy
09-29-2014, 02:44 PM
Mikey's pretty quiet so far... and Hosh isn't pointing out quiet players... Suspicious.

hoshiro-
09-29-2014, 03:36 PM
Mikey's pretty quiet so far... and Hosh isn't pointing out quiet players... Suspicious.

Haha meta. And I like to try different approaches every game

CYBER
09-30-2014, 07:19 PM
Andddd we have nthn to go on..

Mom? Is this the time where I put an ultimatum for everyone and get myself killed doing smthn stupid to spice up the game?
Because it's becoming a damn habit after my desperado game.

Sin
10-01-2014, 06:16 AM
How do we have nothing to go on? There is plenty of player interaction going on in order for you to make reads on people.

StarsMine
10-01-2014, 09:25 AM
Not enough that I feel comfortable actually going after anybody.

With all actions being pointed to the lightning rod, There is very little information to share. Did someone try to protect anyone? If we knew that then we could confirm strong arm. But thats asking people to hard claim, and generally that's not a smart thing to do.

Sin
10-01-2014, 09:34 AM
The fact people are questioning the fact that "Lightning Rod" is an ability that is self-triggered is fucking retarded. It isn't passive, it isn't triggered randomly, HE USED THE X-SHOT ABILITY. Strongman is besides the point. He had no vest to protect himself, if he did the description would have stated "1-Shot Bulletproof".

He used it nullifying anything everyone did/tried to do. He Robin Williams'd, Amanda Todd'd, Kurt Cobain'd, suicided.

StarsMine
10-01-2014, 11:28 AM
But other then stopping negative actions of others happening to living people, I dont know how that helps us find out information on other players.

I may be missing something right under my nose here, but im not sure where to point my suspension at this point, and my attempt to coax out something did nothing but piss hosh off.

hoshiro-
10-01-2014, 12:56 PM
this is usually the part where mikey annoys the heck out of cyber, then cyber rages and tells us his role

CYBER
10-01-2014, 01:17 PM
The fact people are questioning the fact that "Lightning Rod" is an ability that is self-triggered is fucking retarded. It isn't passive, it isn't triggered randomly, HE USED THE X-SHOT ABILITY. Strongman is besides the point. He had no vest to protect himself, if he did the description would have stated "1-Shot Bulletproof".

He used it nullifying anything everyone did/tried to do. He Robin Williams'd, Amanda Todd'd, Kurt Cobain'd, suicided.

[QUOTE=BladeTwinSwords;189442]"Everyone knows we don't like him." Stated one fuzzy person.

Blackmage, who was Fan Girl - Town 1-Shot Lightning Rod and 1-Shot Sensor has been killed!/QUOTE]

OK sin.
i missed the first "1-shot" part when reading the death scene.
so blackmage DID in fact activate it HIMSELF which is fucking retarded to do if you are a sensor... it's one of the most op ass roles ever... why would waste the sensor like that?

THIS is where the strongman POSSIBILITY happens.
If i was blackmage and I was willing to RISK the lighnting rod, the only reason why i would risk it is to prevent a death altogether since lightning rod can negate the night death if any kill AND protection was used during the same night.

The fact that blackmage DIED (which im sure screwed him over big time and was not something he expected to happen), that means that either there is NO doctor, that the doctor is a % chance to succeed, that the doctor did NOT protect (fuck that guy then), or that the killer was a strongman.

That's why strongman was mentioned.
I'm sure blackmage would never have fucking sucided WILLINGLY. He did activate himself,,, but suiciding willingly was most likely not his original plan... his plan was probably to prevent a night death by absorbing both the kill and protection so that he doesn't accidentally get shot by the killer only (without getting protected) and not be able to use his sensor ability.
Ironically... it backfired.

At first I thought of the probability that blackmage didnt use his ability and just coincidentally died, but the flavor definitely suggests he activated it himself... but got screwed over by a strongman or lack general lack of protection.

We have THAT. we established THAT sin... but I dont see what you're able to pull from the current replies to this thread, because all I see is people confused and people acting as if confused.

- - - Updated - - -

i fucking hate broken quotes on this fucking forum...

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-01-2014, 01:36 PM

OK sin.
i missed the first "1-shot" part when reading the death scene.
so blackmage DID in fact activate it HIMSELF which is fucking retarded to do if you are a sensor... it's one of the most op ass roles ever... why would waste the sensor like that?

THIS is where the strongman POSSIBILITY happens.
If i was blackmage and I was willing to RISK the lighnting rod, the only reason why i would risk it is to prevent a death altogether since lightning rod can negate the night death if any kill AND protection was used during the same night.

The fact that blackmage DIED (which im sure screwed him over big time and was not something he expected to happen), that means that either there is NO doctor, that the doctor is a % chance to succeed, that the doctor did NOT protect (fuck that guy then), or that the killer was a strongman.

That's why strongman was mentioned.
I'm sure blackmage would never have fucking sucided WILLINGLY. He did activate himself,,, but suiciding willingly was most likely not his original plan... his plan was probably to prevent a night death by absorbing both the kill and protection so that he doesn't accidentally get shot by the killer only (without getting protected) and not be able to use his sensor ability.
Ironically... it backfired.

At first I thought of the probability that blackmage didnt use his ability and just coincidentally died, but the flavor definitely suggests he activated it himself... but got screwed over by a strongman or lack general lack of protection.

We have THAT. we established THAT sin... but I dont see what you're able to pull from the current replies to this thread, because all I see is people confused and people acting as if confused.

- - - Updated - - -

i fucking hate broken quotes on this fucking forum...

Or everything you are saying is wrong, which it is.
js.

Sin
10-01-2014, 01:43 PM

Only relevant part of your post.

So you're saying going off of what people say/don't say isn't enough to scumhunt? You lazy basic bitch faggot.

minjae
10-01-2014, 01:50 PM
LOL Mikey. Your quote makes it look like Blade said all of that. PUHAHA.

What I'm thinking is that we may infact have a doctor of some sort, but he didn't protect anyone.
Maybe they thought potentially protecting mafia would have helped mafia survive, if that person thought someone was using an x-shot ability.
If you get what I'm saying that is..

Just putting it out there that THAT could be a possibility.

Passarelli
10-01-2014, 02:58 PM
Vig should never shoot night 1 Minjae, therefor a doctor shouldn't have to worry about who it protects night 1. The doctor should always protect someone every night. A Jailkeeper, however, may want to abstain from the first night.

I'm a zambi
10-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Doubtful Minjae. Why would a doctor not protect? If anything night 1 would be the time to protect since it's the best % chance you have of not targeting mafia ... I'd say it's more likely we have a bodyguard who either didn't protect for fear of hitting mafia and dying or only has a % chance to succeed (and didn't), as Cyber said.

I do think Cyber has made a couple good points. How valid they are? I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Vig should never shoot night 1 Minjae, therefor a doctor shouldn't have to worry about who it protects night 1. The doctor should always protect someone every night. A Jailkeeper, however, may want to abstain from the first night.
There we go. That too.

CYBER
10-01-2014, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE=CYBER;189755][COLOR=#CCCCCC]

Or everything you are saying is wrong, which it is.
js.

please oh all mighty mikey, please. tell me how the fuck i'm wrong.
Everything i fucking said just CANT be wrong.

but please, indulge me with your superiority complex on how much you know better than anyone and yet providing jack SHIT to this entire game other than targeting a post i made with fucking good points, and simply label it wrong for no damn reason?

- - - Updated - - -

LOL Mikey. Your quote makes it look like Blade said all of that. PUHAHA.

What I'm thinking is that we may infact have a doctor of some sort, but he didn't protect anyone.
Maybe they thought potentially protecting mafia would have helped mafia survive, if that person thought someone was using an x-shot ability.
If you get what I'm saying that is..

Just putting it out there that THAT could be a possibility.
So what i take is that you should not be part of this conversation today bcos i suddenly feel like shoving a gigantic 15 inch heel up your ass, teach you how it feels to be on the receiving end or once!?

phew, i don't know what came over me, fucking mexican hormones and shit.

no matter the goddamn protective role, it should ALWAYS protect because the game is fucking balanced around the roles... for example, even a goddamn bodyguard would have probably been dead today, but would have helped blackmage survive today and get us a fucking OP ASS sensor report tomorrow with how many scum voted on a lynch...
hell it would have been even fucking more op later,,, but now it's less impactful.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-01-2014, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE=DJ_MikeyRevile;189757]

please oh all mighty mikey, please. tell me how the fuck i'm wrong.
Everything i fucking said just CANT be wrong.

but please, indulge me with your superiority complex on how much you know better than anyone and yet providing jack SHIT to this entire game other than targeting a post i made with fucking good points, and simply label it wrong for no damn reason?

- - - Updated - - -

So what i take is that you should not be part of this conversation today bcos i suddenly feel like shoving a gigantic 15 inch heel up your ass, teach you how it feels to be on the receiving end or once!?

phew, i don't know what came over me, fucking mexican hormones and shit.

no matter the goddamn protective role, it should ALWAYS protect because the game is fucking balanced around the roles... for example, even a goddamn bodyguard would have probably been dead today, but would have helped blackmage survive today and get us a fucking OP ASS sensor report tomorrow with how many scum voted on a lynch...
hell it would have been even fucking more op later,,, but now it's less impactful.

this is why you are bad at the game.
What if the only protective role was, say, a Seraph Knight?
Dont spit theory because you lack anything of value to say.

What we have for a night scene is what we have. End of story.

StarsMine
10-02-2014, 04:39 AM
how are you people having so much trouble with quotes?

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-02-2014, 05:09 AM
how are you people having so much trouble with quotes?

Cyber fucked it up a few pages back because he is a fucking retard.

minjae
10-02-2014, 09:55 AM
Yeah...it's confusing as fuck when you guys(the site?) fuck up the quotes. It's easy to spot and fix. Just saying.

Also who has a 15inch heel?

But I was just speculating, shit. I guess we won't know what really happened until later on :huh:
(Even tho I said doctor, I meant a protective role in general)

CYBER
10-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Cyber fucked it up a few pages back because he is a fucking retard.sin started it a few pages even earlier, I quotes his dam post thing and it broke mine.
So no. No blaming the Mexican this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking disgusting pigs all of you.

Sin
10-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Don't bring me into this faggotry. You're all pieces of shit.

StarsMine
10-02-2014, 03:10 PM
Why dont you shit heads take personal responsibility over your fucked up quotes?

Who cares if cybers were derped up mikey? Who cares is Sins derped up Cyber? All of you derped up the quotes in your personal posts.

Like holy hell man.

- - - Updated - - -

When does the time run out for this day Blade? At least in other games we had a lot of talk that went nowhere, this game none of have enough information to watch cyber meta himself to death.

I'm a zambi
10-02-2014, 03:37 PM
Unvote
Vote Zambi

Sin
10-02-2014, 03:39 PM
That's the dumbest fucking shit you can do you scum fuck.

I'm a zambi
10-02-2014, 03:46 PM

StarsMine
10-02-2014, 05:01 PM
Unvote
Vote Zambi

Wasnt there just a game a while ago where someone got hammered for that?

I agree with sin, its pretty scummy

Sin
10-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Mikey hammered himself actually. It was priceless.

- - - Updated - - -

UNVOTE

VOTE ZAMBI

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-02-2014, 07:03 PM
Wasnt there just a game a while ago where someone got hammered for that?

I agree with sin, its pretty scummy

i hammered myself thinking that i had stolen my own vote during the night phase prior.

Passarelli
10-02-2014, 07:06 PM
Unvote
Vote Zambi

Never vote for yourself >_>

I'm a zambi
10-02-2014, 08:22 PM
Yawn.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also, unvote. :smirk:

- - - Updated - - -

Was just to see if I could get you guys talking but if you really want to read too much into it, be my guest.

BladeTwinSwords
10-03-2014, 12:28 AM
The sun slowly descends past the horizon. It begins to become dark.

You all have reached the soft deadline. I need to see some action or I will enforce a time limit.

The second soft deadline will be October 5 at 1:20 AM EST

StarsMine
10-03-2014, 04:06 AM
Unvote
Vote Zambi

Sorry should have done that immediately, now Zambi unvoted himself.

I'm a zambi
10-03-2014, 04:18 AM
Unvote
Vote Zambi

Sorry should have done that immediately, now Zambi unvoted himself.
LOl
Go ahead and lynch me then. It's a waste of a day and a lynch, but go ahead. :smirk:

- - - Updated - - -

Also, vote Stars for acknowledging my unvote, and ignoring my reason for self-voting. I guess this would be an OMGUS but whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

It's late and I'm tired and I really don't give a fuck. This game is moving too slowly anyway.

phil.™
10-03-2014, 07:09 AM
Vote Count

Stars: 1
Zambi: 3

Passarelli
10-03-2014, 11:23 AM
And no conversation. Whee.

Zambi, you haven't done much to try to get the conversation going until you voted for yourself.

hoshiro-
10-03-2014, 12:49 PM
I don't think Zambi is actually a scum, I would just dismiss that as a rookie mistake

- - - Updated - - -

So relax

Sin
10-03-2014, 01:38 PM
Even if he was a rookie (which he isn't) I wouldn't let it slide. If he's town then he's going against his win condition, which doesn't help us.

I'm a zambi
10-03-2014, 02:13 PM
And no conversation. Whee.

Zambi, you haven't done much to try to get the conversation going until you voted for yourself.
True.

I don't think Zambi is actually a scum, I would just dismiss that as a rookie mistake

- - - Updated - - -

So relax
I wouldn't say it was a mistake; just that it didn't work as planned.

Even if he was a rookie (which he isn't) I wouldn't let it slide. If he's town then he's going against his win condition, which doesn't help us.

StarsMine
10-03-2014, 02:43 PM

- - - Updated - - -

So relax
It may have been a mistake, but it was no rookie mistake.

Passarelli
10-03-2014, 04:41 PM

- - - Updated - - -

So relax

That is what a scum partner would say.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-03-2014, 04:54 PM
You are all scummy as fuck

I'm a zambi
10-03-2014, 07:48 PM
You are all scummy as fuck
:wtg:

hoshiro-
10-03-2014, 10:30 PM
That is what a scum partner would say.
I'm only saying that because I did the same thing before. And I'm getting a town feel from Zambi, I hope so

Passarelli
10-03-2014, 10:45 PM
I'm only saying that because I did the same thing before. And I'm getting a town feel from Zambi, I hope so

He saw that happen, saw mikey hammer himself, and he still votes for himself? It's a common scum tactic.

I'm a zambi
10-03-2014, 10:48 PM
inb4 Zambi/Hosh partners debate

- - - Updated - - -

He saw that happen, saw mikey hammer himself, and he still votes for himself?
Did I really? Must've missed it. Damn. I would have loved to have seen that. Can you link me to it?

It's a common scum tactic.
Define common.

Passarelli
10-03-2014, 11:12 PM
I'm not going to do your work for you Zambi.

Common as in 1 scum votes for themselves in nearly every game.

I'm a zambi
10-04-2014, 01:21 AM
Common as in 1 scum votes for themselves in nearly every game.
Interesting ... I'll have to keep that in mind. :lmao:

BladeTwinSwords
10-05-2014, 01:14 AM
The sky grows dark. Time is running out.

You all have 24 hours to come up with a decision. Otherwise I will auto-lynch the person with the most votes.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-05-2014, 01:17 AM
Can we get vote counts for your games blade?

BladeTwinSwords
10-05-2014, 02:21 AM
Vote Count

Vote History

2. BM:
3. Cyber:
4. Hosh:
5. Zambi: Zambi, Unvote, Stars
6. Pass: Zambi
8. Sin: Mickey, Unvote, Zambi
9. Stars: Hosh, Unvote, Zambi

I'm a zambi
10-05-2014, 04:20 AM
:lmao:
I suggest you guys unvote me.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I'll start things off then.
Unvote Stars

CYBER
10-05-2014, 05:07 AM
Having the mod stating which method EXACTLY would be used to lynch someone is fucking stupid as fuck ffs...
At least suggest options, because as it stands, mafia will just play it cool and let whoever has the highest fucking count die as long as it's not them.

genius mods. genius. at least pretend it's fucking random.

Here, let me help. For once only, I'll have the last say in all of this.
Vote : Nemesis because this will mean jack shit nway now that scum knows how to manipulate this shit.

Passarelli
10-05-2014, 08:44 AM
Unvote
Vote Cyber

Way to not vote for someone in the game, especially since the mod just posted it again.

Trigger Unhappy
10-05-2014, 09:32 AM
:lmao:

I'm a zambi
10-05-2014, 11:27 AM
Way to not vote for someone in the game, especially since the mod just posted it again.
Uh, yeah ... like ... wot.

CYBER
10-05-2014, 02:15 PM
Unvote
Vote Cyber

That was an intentional useless vote to see what dominus fall into place.
And frankly, you can keep voting me for all I care, because as long as no fucking cocksucker hammers it at L-1 or L-2 (because assassin isn't here thank the gods), I can instantly prove where I stand for all, only once, with one quick pm.
But I would rather not have to pull another desperado move to prove a point, it never seems to end well.
You see why I voted the non-player nemesis now? old headbutting habits die hard.

Sin
10-05-2014, 05:42 PM
unvote

vote cyber

Passarelli
10-05-2014, 07:04 PM
Right now Cyber, you have the most votes and will be lynched in the wee hours of the morning. I'm going to bed at 9:30 or 10 because I got to get an early start tomorrow. If you want me to switch back to Zambi, you should do something.

Dumb plays don't tend to end well either.

CYBER
10-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Right now Cyber, you have the most votes and will be lynched in the wee hours of the morning. I'm going to bed at 9:30 or 10 because I got to get an early start tomorrow. If you want me to switch back to Zambi, you should do something.

Dumb plays don't tend to end well either.

the mere fact that i'm being wagon'd HARD right now (another vote from sin... without ANY fucking info)... that alone should be some thing to look at.

I am town. I am innocent. I can prove it, but I SHOULDN'T, because you dimwitts will get me killed instead of the other guy, especially when the other guy will be a pure shot in the dark.

I'm loving the fact that 3 people posted convenient votes on the guy with a vote on so that the day ends on me and not them...

Trigger Unhappy
10-05-2014, 08:16 PM
How could you prove it? Information on someone? All actions got transferred to BM.

Passarelli
10-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Well, I guess that is good enough, you fuckin mexican.

Unvote
Vote Zambi

Trigger Unhappy
10-05-2014, 08:25 PM
Well, I guess that is good enough, you fuckin mexican.

Unvote
Vote Zambi

... how is that good enough.. ??

I'm a zambi
10-05-2014, 08:30 PM
LOl
It's alright, I'll take the hit.
Vote Zambi
OMG I MUST BE MAFIA OOOOOOOOOO

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and my FOS is on Pass now. Not that it means anything.

Passarelli
10-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Trigger, you need to read between the lines.

BladeTwinSwords
10-05-2014, 08:35 PM
Vote Count

Cyber: 2
Nem: 1

Vote History

2. BM:
3. Cyber: Nemesis
4. Hosh:
5. Zambi: Zambi, Unvote, Stars, Unvote, Zambi
6. Pass: Zambi, Unvote, Cyber, Unvote, Zambi
8. Sin: Mickey, Unvote, Zambi, Unvote, Cyber
9. Stars: Hosh, Unvote, Zambi

hoshiro-
10-05-2014, 11:02 PM
LOl
It's alright, I'll take the hit.
Vote Zambi
OMG I MUST BE MAFIA OOOOOOOOOO

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and my FOS is on Pass now. Not that it means anything.

If you are really town then you wouldn't want to vote yourself off and give mafia a free lynch, i think that was the point

BladeTwinSwords
10-06-2014, 12:50 AM
Time's up people.

The lucky winner is Zambi.

Somewhere along the way, someone decided to off themselves.

Zambi, who was Racist - Town Neighbor Cop has died.

Night 2 Begins Actions people.

CYBER
10-06-2014, 01:06 AM
zambi... what the actual fuck...

Nemesis
10-06-2014, 04:58 AM
Blade, how do I have a vote against me when I'm not even in this game?

StarsMine
10-06-2014, 06:34 AM
That was cybers doing.
WTF zambi, WTF.

- - - Updated - - -

You knew for sure that you were town, why not vote for, anyone else. Regardless if cyber is town or mafia, why take the hit for him? especially when your cop.

BladeTwinSwords
10-07-2014, 06:04 PM
The next day comes along.

You hear in the background

"FOR EQUALITY!"

You hear the sound of metal scraping. You find a body stuffed away. He's been killed!

Pass, who was Pedophile - Town 1-Shot Lie Detector Beloved Princess has been killed.

Day 2 Begins! Soft deadline of October 14 at 7:00 PM EST.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-07-2014, 06:36 PM
Look for clues in pass's posts yesterday. Lie detector is a day ability i think.

Sin
10-07-2014, 06:46 PM
This also means we have a free Night tomorrow night! :D HOORAY!

- - - Updated - - -

Wait nvm... we lose the day Phase. I got it mixed up.

hoshiro-
10-07-2014, 06:58 PM
im pretty sure pass used his ability to confirm cyber

- - - Updated - - -

vote sin

- - - Updated - - -

why would you be happy that town died, and also that we have a "free night" . I was at the funeral across the street

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-07-2014, 07:09 PM
im pretty sure pass used his ability to confirm cyber

- - - Updated - - -

vote sin

- - - Updated - - -

why would you be happy that town died, and also that we have a "free night" . I was at the funeral across the street

Please learn how to read. Then proceed to re-read sins post.

StarsMine
10-07-2014, 07:29 PM
Its a one shot ability, im not sure he used it. Im not sure how it works either. Does it just check to see if what someone claims is true(my assumption)
Cyber kept hinting that he could prove himself innocent, I assumed he had some one shot to make blade or phil post, though I could be wrong. I dont think pass used it on him, or if he did, how in the world would cyber have known it was?

CYBER
10-07-2014, 08:14 PM
This also means we have a free Night tomorrow night! :D HOORAY!

- - - Updated - - -

Wait nvm... we lose the day Phase. I got it mixed up.

1- yes. that's what beloved princess does.. lose the day phase.... so ehm... HOW THE FUCK ARE WE TALKING NOW in day 2?:S
it should be upon death, and this day should be skipped now... anyone can explain? a rolestopper on pass maybe? or did fucking blade mistake VIRGIN with beloved princess?-.-

2- Lie detector is most likely in need of a post where the ENTIRETY of it is either true or false. i don't think that he could use a snippet. then again blade nerfed it to a 1 shot.. so it's possible. If i was pass i'd look for anyone claiming being town or not.
One of those people is ME. I claimed town, and i claimed that i could prove it ( and still can, at the cost of a life....rings a bell?).
If pass investigated someone, i can assure u it wasn't me, because u can go back to his posts and see that he realized what i was and didn't need to waste his 1 shot on me since he knew i wouldn't let myself die without activating it and proving that i am town once and for all.

3- from the scumwiki :

Each Night the Lie Detector sends the Moderator a post or statement made by another player, and the Moderator tells the Lie Detector whether that other player was telling the truth when they made that post.

so i don't think pass left a clue during the day phase since he would have sent in his post to be reviewed at night, and died before telling us...

4- for the fucking douche that is a bodyguard (or the likes)... if you don't ever use ur ability, people will die around u gd or bad...
if you died protecting someone, we can look back into the posts to guess who you thought was under attack, and we can possibly clear that victim for a bit instead of them dying and losing important roles. like the op lie detector AND SENSOR ffs

- - - Updated - - -

What's next blade? a foreinsics guy checking the bodies for who visited it at night? because this game is starting to sound familiar as fuck.

StarsMine
10-07-2014, 08:58 PM
What's next blade? a foreinsics guy checking the bodies for who visited it at night? because this game is starting to sound familiar as fuck.
Mafia would be fucked so hard.
We can only hope for such a guy.

minjae
10-08-2014, 09:30 AM
LOL he was a pedophile...hahaha that's funny.

Just because someone died doesn't mean the protective role didn't try to protect someone.
Also, I'm thinking that Pass didn't use his ability. I'm sure he would have been saving it for the later nights once he can narrow down who to use it on. I mean..it's a 1-shot.
Seeing that we are in the day phase, he clearly didn't use his ability.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't that how his ability works? That we'd be in night phase again if he used his ability? O.O
You guys are confusing.

hoshiro-
10-08-2014, 10:01 AM
No, when the princess dies we lose the day phase

- - - Updated - - -

My god Minj, I forgot you were in the game

minjae
10-08-2014, 10:49 AM
No, when the princess dies we lose the day phase

- - - Updated - - -

My god Minj, I forgot you were in the game

LOLOLOL :lmao:

But OHHHH. That makes sense. Durrr

StarsMine
10-08-2014, 11:44 AM
It says next day phase on the wiki, so yea...
Is day 2 skipped or day 3?

Blade/phil should come clear that up

Sin
10-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Well obviously day 2 isn't skipped.

BladeTwinSwords
10-08-2014, 12:13 PM
A common variation for Beloved Princess is that the Day-skipping event only occurs if the Beloved player is lynched.

Sin
10-08-2014, 12:31 PM
Pretty good-hearted take on your Bastard game Blade. I'm surprised you put your game on the Very Easy difficulty. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

BladeTwinSwords
10-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Pretty good-hearted take on your Bastard game Blade. I'm surprised you put your game on the Very Easy difficulty. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Can't turn the knob all the way just yet. Plus some people just can't read a wiki to save their life.

CYBER
10-09-2014, 02:48 AM
Can't turn the knob all the way just yet. Plus some people just can't read a wiki to save their life.

I read it... and it's very rare to have this but sure, we'll let this one slide.
Well, as long as pass's flavor pm specifically said there was that change...

Order of business now:
Zambi was a neighbour, so someone here knew that zambi was their neighbour but didn't know their role. And if they were neighbour, they might have had a chance to talk at first night and at least share some "i dnt trust this guy, i dnt like that guy" moments.

so spill the beans here, it doesn't out ur damn role or alliance, but we might have some idea on the setup that blade made...
for example: anyone wants to shed some light as to why he went full tard? or is that only for the exclusive special post game?

minjae
10-09-2014, 10:01 AM
It seems he went full tard to be honest. Almost like he gave up..weird.

Who was Zambi's neighbor? I'm curious too as to what was said. Does anyone else have a neighbor?

Trigger Unhappy
10-09-2014, 10:53 AM
This may be stupid.... but I feel like town needs more information. I have suspicion that there is an Arsonist in this game.

Sin
10-09-2014, 11:04 AM
I'm assuming you got doused then Trigger? If so, there is hopefully a firefighter in the game to protect you. Or we could lynch you to save you from getting horribly burned to death.

Haven't seen an arsonist 3rd Party in one of these games in a while. Minjae did you have fun last night?

minjae
10-09-2014, 11:36 AM
Why yes, yes I did.

Trigger Unhappy
10-09-2014, 01:52 PM
Why yes, yes I did.

Care to share??

At this point I have Me, Cyber as town. If Minjae and Sin are some type of partner duo It seems stupid to have posted that tonight. I'll list them as likely town. That would leave Hosh, Mikey and Stars as Mafia.

Vote Mikey

- - - Updated - - -

*mafia partner duo*

Sin
10-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Nah I wouldn't be so quick to label Minj as town, I was just confirming that he received my "gift".

Trigger Unhappy
10-09-2014, 02:22 PM
Ahh good to know. But it still makes me think that at least one of you are.

SCRIBBLE
10-09-2014, 02:46 PM
vote scribble

- - - Updated - - -

dude has been silent this entire game

Trigger Unhappy
10-09-2014, 03:00 PM
vote scribble

- - - Updated - - -

dude has been silent this entire game

Burn the Witch!!

hoshiro-
10-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Cyber is a retard. Well... The mind has it's filters. Either sin, Minj, or trigger is mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

At least 1 of the three. No, it isn't natalie

Trigger Unhappy
10-09-2014, 04:54 PM
And how do you come up with that?

hoshiro-
10-09-2014, 05:24 PM
Eeni Meeni Miniee Moe, Catch a Monster By the Toe

CYBER
10-09-2014, 06:20 PM
minj, that gift you got, can you use it? or can you get a description of what the item is? or is there a chance that it's an empty gift ? like pass's fruit vendor crap last game?

because if sin's a town inventor, that's good and i could use meh some beastly lovin, but if sin's a mafia fake inventor giving out empty crap...well that's no bueno.

Unless blade's a fucking cunt again, and there is no firefighter in an arsonist setup... Then whoever is firefighter, trigger claims to have been douzed, go wash off his sins.

What im curious about is why an arsonist "third party" would wait till the next night to use his arsonist ability to DOUZE someone... when it already needs 2 nights to make a kill... it makes no sense...
UNLESS the arsonist was yet again a fucking mafia killing technique that is X-shot.

I would wager that the mafia can submit a kill by either normal death, or arson. which is why the arsonist waited for the next night to douze someone.

which brings me to THIS post:

I'm assuming you got doused then Trigger? If so, there is hopefully a firefighter in the game to protect you. Or we could lynch you to save you from getting horribly burned to death.

Haven't seen an arsonist 3rd Party in one of these games in a while. Minjae did you have fun last night?
HONESTLY. I don't really like the fact that you deliberately stated that the arsonist is a third party in this setup, so that you plant that idea in people's heads that the arsonist could not be a x-shot mafia... When in fact, an arsonist third party standalone makes no sense if trigger got douzed TONIGHT (second night) instead of first night...
thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait fuck. I just realized something.
Arsonist can douze each night and then ignite at any random point later on.

Fucking BLACKMAGE's lightning rod... the arsonist must have dozed a random person night 1, and blackmage got douzed instead but got killed before he could inform us that there's an arsonist in play... son of a bitch.

Ignore that last part in previous post... that COULD be a reaosn why trigger claimed being douzed now at night 2, because blackmage was the first victim by force... firefighter save trigger for now..

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 06:55 PM
HONESTLY. I don't really like the fact that you deliberately stated that the arsonist is a third party in this setup, so that you plant that idea in people's heads that the arsonist could not be a x-shot mafia... When in fact, an arsonist third party standalone makes no sense if trigger got douzed TONIGHT (second night) instead of first night...
thoughts?

Fuck you, you piece of fucking shit.

Sin
10-09-2014, 07:26 PM
minj, that gift you got, can you use it? or can you get a description of what the item is? or is there a chance that it's an empty gift ? like pass's fruit vendor crap last game?

because if sin's a town inventor, that's good and i could use meh some beastly lovin, but if sin's a mafia fake inventor giving out empty crap...well that's no bueno.

Unless blade's a fucking cunt again, and there is no firefighter in an arsonist setup... Then whoever is firefighter, trigger claims to have been douzed, go wash off his sins.

What im curious about is why an arsonist "third party" would wait till the next night to use his arsonist ability to DOUZE someone... when it already needs 2 nights to make a kill... it makes no sense...
UNLESS the arsonist was yet again a fucking mafia killing technique that is X-shot.

I would wager that the mafia can submit a kill by either normal death, or arson. which is why the arsonist waited for the next night to douze someone.

which brings me to THIS post:

thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait fuck. I just realized something.
Arsonist can douze each night and then ignite at any random point later on.

Fucking BLACKMAGE's lightning rod... the arsonist must have dozed a random person night 1, and blackmage got douzed instead but got killed before he could inform us that there's an arsonist in play... son of a bitch.

Ignore that last part in previous post... that COULD be a reaosn why trigger claimed being douzed now at night 2, because blackmage was the first victim by force... firefighter save trigger for now..

Cyber have you been playing this game at all? Or are you just ignoring shit on purpose and spreading misinformation for fun?

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 07:56 PM
where is the evidence to support the idea that there is an arsonist? Makeing shit up to scare town is scummy.

Also, trigger, your logic is fucking retarded.

In my time, the first to cast stones are typically the bad guys.

Trigger Unhappy
10-09-2014, 10:09 PM
where is the evidence to support the idea that there is an arsonist? Makeing shit up to scare town is scummy.

Also, trigger, your logic is fucking retarded.

In my time, the first to cast stones are typically the bad guys.

What logic are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

voting for you?

Sin
10-10-2014, 06:22 AM
Did you get doused Trigger?

Trigger Unhappy
10-10-2014, 07:57 AM
Yesmm

Sin
10-10-2014, 08:19 AM
There's your answer, Mikey.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-10-2014, 08:41 AM
There's your answer, Mikey.

Alright, now for the second part. Why are people saying the arsonist is third party, what substantiating evidence. Arsonist is a mafia role.

Sin
10-10-2014, 08:59 AM
Uhh... Arsonist is generally a 3rd party role Mikey. Don't spread lies.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Arsonist

- - - Updated - - -

inb4 deflection of proof of reasoning with illogical rhetoric.

Trigger Unhappy
10-10-2014, 09:57 AM
Question for Everyone: Would there ever be a reason to have an Arsonist in a game without a firefighter, or a firefighter without an arsonist?

hoshiro-
10-10-2014, 09:57 AM
So sin you are a gift giver of some sort right? What are the chances of trigger actually being the arsonist and is claiming to have been doused to lay suspicious off him. He knows his blood's not on those sheets. They're trying to choke us with evidence.

But for now
vote minj

Sin
10-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Trigger, normally Arsonists are linked to Firefighters in games as Firefighters are the only ones who can protect against them.

That being said, it isn't uncommon to have Arsonist in a game without the FF. The arsonist basically becomes the prime objective for both the Mafia AND Town (similar to how SK's are treated; See the Donner Party Game as an example).

Then again, you could be lying to belay scumhunting for Mafia members.

And hoshiro my "gift" isn't necessarily what you'd expect a gift to be.

StarsMine
10-10-2014, 10:45 AM
hmmm....
Well I doubt trigger or sin are the arsonist

Wonder if its hosh, mikey or minj....

vote Mikey

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-10-2014, 10:47 AM
hmmm....
Well I doubt trigger or sin are the arsonist

Wonder if its hosh, mikey or minj....

vote Mikey

You are an idiot.

Also, I wanna call bull shit on an arsonist. An arsonist would require a fighter fighter and I'm pretty sure there is no fighter fighter in this game.

minjae
10-10-2014, 10:51 AM
I see what you're doing Sin, but I did not get a gift and I can assure you that I'm not what you're thinking I may be.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Trigger even agreed to getting doused...or was he lying?

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-10-2014, 10:51 AM
On phone with shifty Internet for the next 3 days.

StarsMine
10-10-2014, 10:54 AM
Well its that or trigger is trying to do misdirection for some insane reason.

Sin
10-10-2014, 11:25 AM
I see what you're doing Sin, but I did not get a gift and I can assure you that I'm not what you're thinking I may be.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Trigger even agreed to getting doused...or was he lying?

I'm not doing anything but theorizing the possibilities. I think you mean Starsmine. And Mikey, Firefighters aren't required they're just usually linked with Arsonists.

hoshiro-
10-10-2014, 11:43 AM
since cyber is retarded im risking my life for this, like i said, either sin, minj, or trigg is a mafia, if someone can confirm that sin is a gift giver then it gets narrowed down to minj or trig, I need to see their shoes

Sin
10-10-2014, 12:26 PM
Idiot, I'm not a gift giver. I only used the term "gift" as way to confirm Minj received "something".

Now I'm not sure if he's town or not, but we didn't have much info to go off of day 1 so I chose him. :)

hoshiro-
10-10-2014, 12:39 PM
ahhh i think im starting to get what you are saying now, i hope so

- - - Updated - - -

i just thought it'd be something different. Do you think you can give me this "gift" tonight?

Sin
10-10-2014, 12:45 PM
You're most likely dead tonight, so doubt it would be worth it.

Trigger Unhappy
10-10-2014, 12:57 PM
I dont understand why Mikey is so quick to doubt the presence of an Arsonist or Firefighter...

Sin
10-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Possibly because he's the 3rd Party, and wants to throw us off the scent of one. Hence his post with the misinformation on Arsonist.

Trigger Unhappy
10-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Also at this point what would it serve me to provide misinformation?? We have so little to go on as it is... It would be a stupid move on my part unless I was trying to help town.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-10-2014, 01:46 PM
Sigh, because trig, there is no evidence to support your claim. second, If There Is An Arsonist I Suspect It Is In Game Without A Fire fighter. Why the fuck is my phone causing each word.

Trigger Unhappy
10-10-2014, 01:50 PM
was there suspicion on me when I stated this? Your assumption only makes sense if I thought people held me under suspicion. I do not. I have not had a single vote against me. Again, if I was mafia, saying anything the way i did would have been stupid. I am giving additional information to Town.

hoshiro-
10-10-2014, 05:50 PM
You're most likely dead tonight, so doubt it would be worth it.

ahh so its not that kind of gift then. If we have a doctor or protector of some sort tonight please protect me...vigorous

CYBER
10-10-2014, 07:09 PM
You are an idiot.

Also, I wanna call bull shit on an arsonist. An arsonist would require a fighter fighter and I'm pretty sure there is no fighter fighter in this game.

I love the fact that mikey went on to say that we are spreading misinformation about the existence of an arolsonist after missing triggers dozed claim, call the arsonist a mafia side faction by default (which it isn't, u just got the mafia arsonist because blade was a cunt in his Santa game).

And then u go and say that there HAS to be a firefighter because there is no other option, when IN FACT in the SAME mafia game where u were the arsonist : THERE WAS NO FIREFIGHTER.

ALSO mikey, this is a fucking BASTARD game and it's made by BLADE... The odds that he threw in an arsonist without a firefighter are not negligible... Its quite possible actually.

The ONLY thing we can say about the arsonist thing is that the firefighter should protect trigger tonight since a doctor or any other protective role can't help. And in fact I have a theory as to who that person might be.

If trigger dies by burning tomorrow, we would know that there was no firefighter because the odds of them being ROLEBLOCKED (if any) are unlikely.

Tomorrow we can know if there's a firefighter by triggers life status.

But we really need to find that arsonist.
I trust minj, i trust sin to a lesser extent, the rest I'm still working to figure out.

- - - Updated - - -

Also.
. Anyone noticed that each of hosh posts started with "Cyber is retarded"?....

Post restriction or hosh being a cunt for no damn reason?

- - - Updated - - -

I would water that stars, mikey and trigger should be the scum.
And if I were to take a wild leap here? Stars is most likely the arson

CYBER
10-10-2014, 07:45 PM
also i can post the possible scenarios regarding trigger's ordeal if anyone is interested but i'll leave someone to post in between so that i dnt make a gigantic wall of text... but i think the info i have should be noted.

- - - Updated - - -

vote :stars.

because that's my best bet for now, while i'd love mikey lynched, i wanna savor him for later and deal with him myself if he steps out of line. because mikey burying himself with his own words is something i can rely on compared to stars's swooping-by game.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-10-2014, 08:34 PM
You people are un fucking beleivable. Level of retard is over max.

I made some over sight but it still does not make his claim any less suspicious. I almost want to be mod killed because some of you are that fucking stupid.

I'm done, I'll be back Sunday night. I'm at drill.

Lynch me so I can fucking laugh at how bad you fucking people are

- - - Updated - - -

Cyber why do you even play? 1-8

Trigger Unhappy
10-10-2014, 10:38 PM
oh shut up with the 1-8 thing... It's fucking stupid and no longer funny. Maybe the 1st time you posted that shit but the 5th time.. no.

minjae
10-11-2014, 08:57 AM
Yeah trig could be lying, but why lie at such a random time? to throw people off? Maybe. Just seems too random to me for him to do it now.

BladeTwinSwords
10-11-2014, 05:54 PM
Vote Count For Day 2

Mikey: 2
Sin: 1

Vote History

1. Minj:
2. BM: DECEASED
3. Cyber: Stars
4. Hosh: Sin
5. Zambi: DECEASED
6. Pass: DECEASED
7. Trig: Mikey
8. Sin:
9. Stars: Mikey
10. Mikey:

hoshiro-
10-11-2014, 11:50 PM
unvote

I just finished your eval

Trigger Unhappy
10-14-2014, 10:26 AM
can we get a deadline?

SCRIBBLE
10-14-2014, 01:33 PM
Nope.

BladeTwinSwords
10-15-2014, 03:21 AM
You all need to make some progress or else I will enforce a time limit.

Sin
10-15-2014, 08:15 AM
Hi guys. Been busy at work.

VOTE MIKEY

He's my choice for Arsonist.

minjae
10-15-2014, 08:30 AM
Hi Sin. Long time no see(talk?)

I agree with you. He definitely kept denying the fact that there was no arsonist when Trig definitely said he got doused.

Vote Mikey

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely

phil.™
10-15-2014, 10:52 AM
Takes 4 to lynch.
That's a lynch, everyone stop talking

- - - Updated - - -

Those who voted for mikey: Trig, Stars, Sin, Min.

BladeTwinSwords
10-15-2014, 12:44 PM
Writing up a death scene soon.

- - - Updated - - -

One of you is grabbed and picked up by the others.

"What are you doing?!" screams the poor soul.

"We've had enough of your kind maaaan!" said one with a stoned look on their face.

Mikey, who is, White Knight - Town Seraph Knight has been lynched!

Night 3 begins! 48 hours folks.

hoshiro-
10-15-2014, 12:51 PM
zzz way to hammer him before he could say anything, scums zzz

Trigger Unhappy
10-15-2014, 01:14 PM
zzz I think thats the game. zzzz

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-15-2014, 06:55 PM
you fucking people are all retraded.

CYBER
10-15-2014, 10:16 PM
well. gg fucktards.

worst bunch of player's i've ever met. I'm cursed.

BladeTwinSwords
10-16-2014, 02:47 PM
You awaken to a rather loud scream!

"HELP ME!!!" shouted someone.

By the time you all reached him, it was too late...

Cyber, who is, Feminist - Town 2-Shot Gladiator has been killed!

Day 3 Begins!

With 5 people alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Best of luck town....you will need it.

Sin
10-16-2014, 03:14 PM
LOL Cyber you never used your ability? That shit is powerful as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Trigger did you have fun last night?

Trigger Unhappy
10-16-2014, 03:16 PM
yeah, I felt really good last night. Had twice the amount of fun as usual.

Vote Minjae

Sin
10-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Vote Minjae

- - - Updated - - -

Also who do you think the last Mafia is Trigger? You'll most likely die tonight is why I ask.

Trigger Unhappy
10-16-2014, 03:50 PM
I was thnking Stars or You until those last comments. So Stars.

Sin
10-16-2014, 03:54 PM
I'd run with that theory.

So I'm assuming you're 100% on minj then?

Hosh vote Minj. Trig will prob die tomorrow, then we vote Stars. EZ PZ SKINS EZ PZ LYFE

BladeTwinSwords
10-16-2014, 04:08 PM
I'm going to pause the game for just a short while, want to check up on some things.

- - - Updated - - -

Okie dokie, resume play.

hoshiro-
10-16-2014, 04:22 PM
Hmm... Why do you guys wanna vote minjae?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm missing something here

- - - Updated - - -

This might be a trap but oh wellvote minj

BladeTwinSwords
10-16-2014, 04:24 PM
At the end of it all, you realize who the culprit is.

There is a flash of light....and they are gone.

Minj, who is, Hippie - Mafia Neighbor Godfather has been lynched!

Night 4 Begins! Send in your actions quickly people.

hoshiro-
10-16-2014, 04:26 PM
ahh i see... so it was minjae that killed bm night 1, i was vanilized last night so im useless now. They have this system in place

CYBER
10-16-2014, 05:12 PM
LOL Cyber you never used your ability? That shit is powerful as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Trigger did you have fun last night?

I was gonna use it when I got to l-1 to prove that I was town and then I was gonna use it to save mikey and ultimatum myself with someone I won't say who.
But of course as usual, ppl get hammered instantly without them replying so I didn't make it in time, hence the gg fucktards

hoshiro-
10-16-2014, 06:56 PM
zzz Nick...cyber you mad or nah zzz

minjae
10-16-2014, 07:21 PM
...first of all I honestly had no idea I was hammering...sorry.
Even with the fact that I was mafia, that's messed up. I didn't do it on purpose.
But thanks for hammering back without letting me say anything.

Stupid.

BladeTwinSwords
10-17-2014, 12:39 AM
Night becomes day, another dead body...

The lack of flavor text is intentional.

Sin, who is, Anarchist - 3rd Party *Suicidal* Motivator has been killed!

Day 4 Begins!

This is the Grand Finale! Who will win?

BladeTwinSwords
10-17-2014, 01:02 AM
With 3 people left, it takes 2 to lynch.

hoshiro-
10-17-2014, 04:24 AM
vote stars
Lol sin. It's always good to know what you don't know.

Trigger Unhappy
10-17-2014, 09:39 AM
Hosh Hard claim.

Trigger Unhappy
10-17-2014, 10:05 AM
Cyber is a retard. Well... The mind has it's filters. Either sin, Minj, or trigger is mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

At least 1 of the three. No, it isn't natalie

This is good enough for me

- - - Updated - - -

vote Stars

- - - Updated - - -

thats the lynch and should end the game one way or the other.

BladeTwinSwords
10-17-2014, 11:02 AM
And with that.

Stars, who is, MRA - Mafia 1-Shot Permanent Vanillaizer Goon has been lynched!

Town have succeeded in eliminating the Mafia!

Winners

Trig, who was, Furfag - *Ascetic* Firefighter
Hosh, who was, Gil Grissom - Forensic Investigator with a Post Restriction (Permanently Vanillaized)

List of Roles

Asterisks Indicate Hidden Modifiers

Cyber - Town 2-Shot Gladiator
Hosh - Town Forensic Investigator with a Post Restriction
Zambi - Town Neighbor *Insane* Cop
Mikey - Town White Knight
Trig - Town *Ascetic* Firefighter
Blackmage - Town 1-Shot Lightning Rod/Sensor
Pass - Town 1-Shot Lie Detector Beloved Princess

Minj - Mafia Neighbor Godfather
Stars - Mafia 1-Shot Permanent Vanillaizer Goon

Sin - 3rd Party *Suicidal* Motivator (Died after 45 posts, reached 42)

Trigger Unhappy
10-17-2014, 11:09 AM
GG All

minjae
10-17-2014, 11:11 AM
I wish I wasn't mafia just so you guys would have lynched without letting me say anything. That would have been GG for town.

Stupid. No more mafia for a while for me after Pass's game.

Trigger Unhappy
10-17-2014, 11:18 AM
Why do people keep complaining about getting lynched without getting to speak... In Mikey's case it was 2 anti-town who hammered you.. and in the case of Minj and Stars it was apparent to town who the Mafia were. Sorry we didnt give you a chance to dissuade us from doing the right thing...

BladeTwinSwords
10-17-2014, 11:21 AM
Honestly....Mafia played far better than town. Mafia didn't have shit for abilities and STILL survived to the last 3.

Town, you all seriously sucked HARD. You had all the powers in the WORLD and it ended like this?

Sin....well played. You tried your best and ended up saving towns ASS.

You all SERIOUSLY need to stop hammering people before they get a chance to speak!

MVPs

Sin - No brainer. Saved the FUCK out of Town.

Stars - Honestly played very well. Hit the best possible person with Vanillaizer.

Cyber (Yep...) - Made correct assumptions. You still should have used your powers though....

LVPs

Blackmage - Started the fuck train for Town with the Lightning Rod.

Mikey - You are a friggin DOCTOR! Use your damn power the second night! I don't care if it's a fixed doctor...

StarsMine
10-17-2014, 11:41 AM
Should have hammered minj when I had the chance but no I had to take a call and hosh came in and pulled that.

minjae
10-17-2014, 11:49 AM
I actually knew to vanilla hosh.
And I would have easily persuaded not to lynch me. I only needed one of you guys to lynch someone and it would have been game.
I even made up a whole plan. But no...
So fuck it. GG.

- - - Updated - - -

And also, hosh had no clue who was mafia. Apparently. He was lost. I could have easily used his lynch vote against you guys.