PDA

View Full Version : Suessisum Role Madness

Pages : [1] 2

Passarelli
09-28-2014, 10:02 PM
This game is Modded by myself and BladeTwinSwords. If you have any questions, please ask one of us. We will not reply to questions posted in the thread.

Rules will be enforced. If you are not sure if something is against the rules, PM a mod first. We will modkill you.

This game will start at night. The players in this game are:

1. Mikey
2. hosh
3. Zambi
4. Minj
5. Nem
6. Phil
7. Sin
8. Trig
9. Wolf
10. Cyber

If you are not in the list above or Blade or myself, please abstain from posting in this thread.

The game will start when 8 players have confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

All roles have been sent. Hurry up so I can post some bad poetry.

Oh, also there will be a 48 hour deadline (2 day) on nights and 1 week soft deadline (after a week myself and Blade will talk) on days. Make sure you keep the conversation going please.

EDIT: Also, roles and abilities come from epicmafia and mafiascum, and i may have tweaked them some.

I'm a zambi
09-28-2014, 10:34 PM
Confirmed.

hoshiro-
09-28-2014, 10:39 PM
Confirmed

Trigger Unhappy
09-28-2014, 10:47 PM
Confirmed

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-29-2014, 12:26 AM
confirmed

CYBER
09-29-2014, 12:32 AM
confirmed.
and whoever wrote that "Fuck you and you damn formatless msg -.-"

Nemesis
09-29-2014, 04:06 AM
Here.

Sin
09-29-2014, 06:20 AM
What are you talking about Cyber?

phil.™
09-29-2014, 07:00 AM
Confirmed.

Sin
09-29-2014, 07:19 AM
One fish, two fish
Red fish, Blue fish!!

I loved these books.

Passarelli
09-29-2014, 07:36 AM
That is enough, I'm off for work. Send in your actions!

We begin our tale in the deep of night
some bring blight which others hope to curtail
I hope you are not the one
plagued by plight and made to wail.

Night 1 Begins. You have 48 hours to send in your actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't make fun of my bad poetry, btw. I'll modkill you! Just kidding, have at it.

minjae
09-29-2014, 08:16 AM
Confirmed =]

Passarelli
09-29-2014, 09:50 PM
Night has ended and the Day will begin shortly. Sending out PMs.

Passarelli
09-29-2014, 10:19 PM
Fight
Night

There was no fight last night.

Light
Bright

The lights used for the search were bright.

Day 1 has begun. Start talkin!

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-29-2014, 10:20 PM
I am at an impasse. Anything useful from you plebs?

Trigger Unhappy
09-29-2014, 10:24 PM
Are the colors indicative of a 3rd party? Also... no kill?

Wolfenstinger
09-29-2014, 10:34 PM
Alas poor yorrick I knew him .... in America!

Also ... Herro.

hoshiro-
09-30-2014, 04:20 AM
From the flavor I'm guessing there is some sort of 3rd party investigation role?

Nemesis
09-30-2014, 06:21 AM
From the flavor I'm guessing there is some sort of 3rd party investigation role?

where do you get that from?

phil.™
09-30-2014, 07:09 AM
Are the colors indicative of a 3rd party? Also... no kill?

This.
Colors.

Red, fight night. Mafia tried to make a night kill, but was role blocked, possibly someone was protected correctly?
Yellow, third party cop again? Search was bright?

Thoughts?

Nemesis
09-30-2014, 07:17 AM
This.
Colors.

Red, fight night. Mafia tried to make a night kill, but was role blocked, possibly someone was protected correctly?
Yellow, third party cop again? Search was bright?

Thoughts?

That's not what I'm getting from it.

The way I see it is Red text is evening and where the mafia would night kill. For whatever reason it was unsuccessful.

Yellow is like dawn coming, so any other actions performed by town.

"The lights used for the search were bright."

search leads me to believe it was the cop/investigator. By saying 'bright' does that mean he found a mafia? or bright as in "yellow" which is town sided. Not sure.

hoshiro-
09-30-2014, 07:20 AM
^ search was bright. Investigative role

Nemesis
09-30-2014, 07:55 AM
Guessing at flavour but I'd think there would be three possible outcomes; Bright, Dim, or Dark.

Therefor it would lead me to believe that the cop discovered a townie, as Dim would lead me to believe a roleblock and dark lead me to believe mafia hit. Thoughts?

Trigger Unhappy
09-30-2014, 08:22 AM
I thought about that as well... Bright could also mean smart or intelligent meaning the investigation was successful. Also..no fight last night .. wouldn't that indicate that there was no struggle?

minjae
09-30-2014, 08:29 AM
Nem...you're being awfully weird asking about thoughts...this is very...unlike you. Weird...

But yeah, I do feel like there's some sort of third-party or investigative role that found mafia.
Maybe not even an investigative role, it could be something else. Beats me.

Who knows...WHO KNOWS?! :huh:

Nemesis
09-30-2014, 09:19 AM
Just because I ask doesn't mean I care what you have to say. maybe instead of "thoughts" I should put "Nod your heads and agree, retards."

Sin
09-30-2014, 12:38 PM
If you take the flavor literally, it just means that there was an investigation last night. Not what the investigation dug up. I would think revealing that information to the rest of us (via flavor) would put the cop in a bad situation.

You're reading too far into this Nem.

Nemesis
09-30-2014, 12:40 PM
If you take the flavor literally, it just means that there was an investigation last night. Not what the investigation dug up. I would think revealing that information to the rest of us (via flavor) would put the cop in a bad situation.

You're reading too far into this Nem.

Maybe, maybe not... Maybe go fuck yourself.

Sin
09-30-2014, 12:41 PM
Maybe you're a faggot.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-30-2014, 01:03 PM
I sure do like green eggs and ham!

I'm a zambi
09-30-2014, 01:07 PM
Red text: What I take from it is we have a bodyguard and/or doctor and someone who was going to be hit was instead blocked.
Yellow text: From this, I gather there is some investigative role and using the word 'bright' makes me think, as others have mentioned, that mafia was found.

Maybe I'm overly optimistic, but this seems like a good start so far. Let's try not to fuck this one up.

Wolfenstinger
09-30-2014, 03:32 PM
If my father is reading ... he'll be happy to know... that... he has done nothing other than stunk up his room.

CYBER
09-30-2014, 07:15 PM
If my father is reading ... he'll be happy to know... that... he has done nothing other than stunk up his room.

What? -_-
Pass' flavour text makes no sense, but if you want dig deep in it,
smthn bad was attempted,
smthn investigative was suggested.
Hey look mom, it rhymed.

- - - Updated - - -

Also there's the possibility that the light thing was about a day time investigative role. Usually someone with a post restriction, but strong investigative like a lie detector or some shit where they probably will not be able to communicate their results unless they had a way to communicate at night if they know the right people..

Now that would be dandy in such setup. But i doubt pass made the game on my level of creativity XD.

hoshiro-
09-30-2014, 08:14 PM
^ why don't you make another game then?

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-30-2014, 09:20 PM
What? -_-
Pass' flavour text makes no sense, but if you want dig deep in it,
smthn bad was attempted,
smthn investigative was suggested.
Hey look mom, it rhymed.

- - - Updated - - -

Also there's the possibility that the light thing was about a day time investigative role. Usually someone with a post restriction, but strong investigative like a lie detector or some shit where they probably will not be able to communicate their results unless they had a way to communicate at night if they know the right people..

Now that would be dandy in such setup. But i doubt pass made the game on my level of creativity XD.

please stop speaking.

- - - Updated - - -

also, your level of creativity sucks.

phil.™
09-30-2014, 09:36 PM
All joking aside, i'm gonna have to go with nem on this. Meaning there is an investigative role, and it was a "bright" search, a town search. Or there would have been some votes going on. Cop hit town, mafia either NK, or was roledblocked. Possible vest? Doubt any vest since it said "no fight night". So i'm assuming role blocked.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-01-2014, 12:19 AM
All joking aside, i'm gonna have to go with nem on this. Meaning there is an investigative role, and it was a "bright" search, a town search. Or there would have been some votes going on. Cop hit town, mafia either NK, or was roledblocked. Possible vest? Doubt any vest since it said "no fight night". So i'm assuming role blocked.

It is also likley that an investigative role got a result they are not 100% sure about.
For example.... a flavor cop might get the flavor of DR suess N1 and think HEY i found an inno! Where at the same time, the actual name of the game arguably portrays Seuss as the bad guy.

- - - Updated - - -

im going to read the thread asnd make a vote. This vote is final....

- - - Updated - - -

vote wolf

hoshiro-
10-01-2014, 11:15 AM
Why wolf?

Wolfenstinger
10-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Mikey doesn't like Father...

Sin
10-01-2014, 02:28 PM
Wolf, you're so fucking worthless. I'm done with you.

Wolfenstinger
10-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Wolf, you're so fucking worthless. I'm done with you.

Damn... and this is coming from Sin. My feelings... they are... non-existent now. Thanks. :cry:

Trigger Unhappy
10-01-2014, 10:43 PM
I'm so confused. I feel like i may have missed something.

Nemesis
10-02-2014, 05:12 AM

what are you not getting?

phil.™
10-02-2014, 07:19 AM

You didn't miss much. We're all just speculating on the flavor text, as that is primarily the only thing we have to go by.
I'm gonna say we don't have shit to go off of. Investigative role searched a townie. The end.

So, let's get it going.

Vote trig

Trigger Unhappy
10-02-2014, 09:06 AM
what are you not getting?

Wolf's post about his dad. I'm foreign and not really familiar with Dr. Suess, so I don't know if he was referencing something else.

Nemesis
10-02-2014, 09:12 AM
Wolf's post about his dad. I'm foreign and not really familiar with Dr. Suess, so I don't know if he was referencing something else.

Dr. Suess murdered his father and part of his probation was to write children's stories.

Trigger Unhappy
10-02-2014, 09:32 AM
Ooh holy shit. Thanks Nem. I'm up to speed now.

Nemesis
10-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Ooh holy shit. Thanks Nem. I'm up to speed now.

Go fuck yourself.

Trigger Unhappy
10-02-2014, 01:31 PM
I appreciate the sentiment and will go masturbate now. You are such a nice guy Nem.

Wolfenstinger
10-03-2014, 01:08 PM
Vote Cyber

Reason : He ate the Green Eggs and Ham.

I'm a zambi
10-03-2014, 10:51 PM
Vote Cyber

Reason : He ate the Green Eggs and Ham.
Seconded. :smirk:

phil.™
10-04-2014, 07:50 AM
Don't want to pressure any of you folks, but we do have a soft deadline coming up either tomorrow, or by Monday?

So let's get this shit moving.
What's the vote count?

Wolf - 1
Trig - 1
Cyber - 1

Let's face it. We don't have shit. Investigator hit town, and roleblocker or whatever is keeping quiet.

CYBER
10-05-2014, 05:10 AM
Pass, heads up, if you're gonna ever have to lynch someone, don't fucking state HOW you gonna lynch them, because it'll be biased for scum

I think that we might not have much information today, but perhaps tomorrow we can get better information from the poetically-impared passerelli...

I'd rather relax, have a smoothie and see what tomorrow brings us more rather than argueing about goddamn colors.

vote: no lynch
because yellow is bright as light >_<

phil.™
10-05-2014, 07:27 AM
unvote
vote cyber

Passarelli
10-05-2014, 08:38 AM
Those last two posts bought you an extra day.

The day eventually grew old
The sunset bleeding the sky red
Some grew mighty bold;
A chill runs your spine,
not from the cold;
Others soon will grow dead!

You now have 48 hours to do something before I modkill the lot of you. (Just kidding. I will kill someone though.)

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-05-2014, 11:11 AM
unvote
Vote Cyber

Wolfenstinger
10-05-2014, 11:12 AM
Unvote

Wait... What?

CYBER
10-05-2014, 02:02 PM
I really hope everyone took notice into Phil and mikeys back to back reason less vote on me.

Please cumswab and limpwit, do tell where you suddenly received this sudden clarity in life?

Nemesis
10-05-2014, 05:12 PM
I really hope everyone took notice into Phil and mikeys back to back reason less vote on me.

Please cumswab and limpwit, do tell where you suddenly received this sudden clarity in life?

Ya I saw that shit...

vote cyber.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-05-2014, 05:34 PM

I dont think it really requires an explnation as it is pretty self explanatory. I will help you out though.

We have a miss lynch and you want to nonchalantly throw a no lynch vote on the board.

Sin
10-05-2014, 05:42 PM
unvote

vote cyber

Wolfenstinger
10-05-2014, 06:39 PM
Vote Cyber

Reason : RIP

Passarelli
10-05-2014, 06:56 PM
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Cyber is at L-1.

CYBER
10-05-2014, 07:29 PM
are you guys fucking kidding me right now?
why the fuck is everyone fucking voting me on EACH fucking game... goddamn people...

And this is the moment where i regret playing fucking smart and i should have been more friendly in the hood last night...with no care of consequences.

Fuck this im fucking tired of having to defend myself in all these fucking threads.

- - - Updated - - -

for those who actually give a fuck about this.
I can prove i am town tomorrow if some jack ass actually confirms me, because i said to myself to use my ability the next night instead, once i get a feel of who is who...

fuck all of you.

phil.™
10-05-2014, 07:34 PM
vote: no lynch
because yellow is bright as light >_<

Sorry, this was the lamest excuse.
And i think everyone else caught it, a random no lynch vote.. I think everyone caught on.

Nemesis
10-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Someone call the fagbulance.

CYBER
10-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Sorry, this was the lamest excuse.
And i think everyone else caught it, a random no lynch vote.. I think everyone caught on.

you can't be fucking serious.
NO LYNCH (FOR ME) right now is the BEST thing i can ask for because i have no one to lynch randomly, and my ROLE will fucking give me a chance to get to know others better....

you do NOT want me dead, trust me, that's the best i can tell you other than i can get proven tomorrow, because that's how my fucking shit works....

take the goddamn hint.

Passarelli
10-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Due to my scheduling, you will have until Tuesday at 5:30 PM.

Sorry about the schedule change.

Trigger Unhappy
10-05-2014, 08:11 PM
I'm willing to hammer, but want to get the OK from people. He hasn't really presented much of a defense. I'll give people till tomorrow @noon and then can vote for him. Pass can we get a shot of who has voted so far?

Passarelli
10-05-2014, 08:30 PM
1. Mikey - Wolf, unvote, Cyber
2. hosh -
3. Zambi -
4. Minj -
5. Nem - Cyber
6. Phil - Trig, unvote, Cyber
7. Sin - Cyber
8. Trig -
9. Wolf - Cyber, unvote, Cyber
10. Cyber - No Lynch

Cyber has 5 votes and is at L-1.

With 10 alive, you need 6 votes to lynch.

I'm a zambi
10-05-2014, 08:49 PM
inb4 someone hammers

Nemesis
10-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Cyber are you trying to claim something? Your inability to ever soft properly is the reason you fail so often. What are you.

hoshiro-
10-05-2014, 11:10 PM
I don't think he is a cop or why else would he not use it night 1?

- - - Updated - - -

Unless maybe it's an x-shot investigative role?

CYBER
10-06-2014, 01:27 AM
Cyber are you trying to claim something? Your inability to ever soft properly is the reason you fail so often. What are you.

i'm not an investigative role in the way people expect (cop, voyeur etc), but my role can be used to gather information from people without too many prying eyes. And if used right, I can later on provide information on what people claim they did without them having to out themselves publicly.

My ability cannot be used two nights in a row so I said to myself that I would wait to see who i can trust more in this setup before befriending them.
I guess I'm just your f n spiderman bitches.

So i STRONGLY fucking suggest, unlynch me you fucking retard cunt, you want me to get the scoop on people for tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and btw... the added reason as to why i wouldn't want to randomly get close to someone in this, is because i don't know which one of you fuckers has aids or herpes. It fucking sticks forever ...

If i randomly picked a scum , i'm screwed due to the fact that they'd have access to the same info i would about other people...
which is not something i want happening because i had a plan in mind , to RS for the cop if i found them, but u cuntswabs forced me to soft my shit by bringing me to L-1 for NO FUCKING REASON.

HENCE WHY I SAID THAT TOMORROW SOMEONE CAN CLAIM ME TOWN. AND I can gather information for town. and share what i know with the people i trust, with the mod blessing.

Nemesis
10-06-2014, 06:40 AM
Every role I can come up with also has a Mafia counter so you saying "I'm good for town even though I'm a Mexican who costs town the game every single time I play!"

Cyber this is my thinking; Either you're mafia or you're Cyber, both of which are detrimental towards town.

VOTE THE 6 MILLION PESO MAN (which is about $6.50)

minjae
10-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Hrm...what to do. Thoughts anyone?

Nemesis
10-06-2014, 10:29 AM
Hrm...what to do. Thoughts anyone?

lynch Cyber, it worked last game.

Trigger Unhappy
10-06-2014, 12:00 PM
So I said I would lynch Cyber @ 12 but I since he has responded I don't know what to think anymore. On the one hand he is softing town PR, on the other, no one else as unvoted. Minj, Hosh any ideas?

minjae
10-06-2014, 01:06 PM
I dunno...could he really be mafia in all three games?

Nemesis
10-06-2014, 01:11 PM
I dunno...could he really be mafia in all three games?

There's really only one way to be sure. And that's to send him back on the brown express. Either way is good for us.

Also look at who the mod is. Good chance he gave cyber something good, and cyber always wants to be mafia.

CYBER
10-06-2014, 02:27 PM
There's really only one way to be sure. And that's to send him back on the brown express. Either way is good for us.

Also look at who the mod is. Good chance he gave cyber something good, and cyber always wants to be mafia.

yes he did give cyber something good.
no it's not mafia.

but you know what trigger? fuckign lynch me, i don't care .
you were part of each fucking wagon on me in each thread, and now this one.
you guys killed me off by dumb luck in the websites game without even the slightest fucking info, and i will fucking laugh my ass off when you kill me off in the other 2 games and realize what you lost because u fuckers cant fuckign think straight and just blindly follow niggers.

by all means, i'm done. I'm very helpful for town and mafia will want to kill me themselves eventually to shut down my web, but by all means, lynch me yourself, i wanna see the look on your face when you realize how wrong nemesis is.

Nemesis
10-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Someone's angry.

Dude, you totally gave it all away last game. so easy, such tell.

hoshiro-
10-06-2014, 02:37 PM
I wouldn't lynch him just yet trigger

Trigger Unhappy
10-06-2014, 02:53 PM
yes he did give cyber something good.
no it's not mafia.

but you know what trigger? fuckign lynch me, i don't care .
you were part of each fucking wagon on me in each thread, and now this one.
you guys killed me off by dumb luck in the websites game without even the slightest fucking info, and i will fucking laugh my ass off when you kill me off in the other 2 games and realize what you lost because u fuckers cant fuckign think straight and just blindly follow niggers.

by all means, i'm done. I'm very helpful for town and mafia will want to kill me themselves eventually to shut down my web, but by all means, lynch me yourself, i wanna see the look on your face when you realize how wrong nemesis is.

The other two games.. not this one though. Also you didn't get lynched in 1 of them so what are you complaining about? I'll hold off lynching even though it seems like you want to be.

CYBER
10-06-2014, 02:56 PM
The other two games.. not this one though. Also you didn't get lynched in 1 of them so what are you complaining about? I'll hold off lynching even though it seems like you want to be.

lol because in the second one i dont give a damn, and u'll see why.

but in this one, i can't do jack shit to stop it because my ability will only start working tonight, and for me to not get a goddamn chance to prove myself.. fuck me..
so u'd rather lynch somoene randomly now with ZERO fucking input instead of voting me tomorrow the second the day starts if im not confirmed? Hell if i dont get confirmed tomorrow morning, i'll vote MYSELF because that would prove that whoever didn't confirm is scum as shit.

so yeah.

Trigger Unhappy
10-06-2014, 03:08 PM
I still don't understand why you are directing this at me. I haven't voted for you in this game. I'm waiting for input from others since you posted your soft claim. Also there are 3 other people that haven't voted.

hoshiro-
10-06-2014, 03:25 PM
It's because you are the one with the most intent to hammer right now

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Have i voted yet?
I forget.

Nemesis
10-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Have i voted yet?
I forget.

you can try, see if it works.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-06-2014, 05:21 PM
This has gone on for far to long.

Vote Cyber

- - - Updated - - -

Also nem, do you mind telling me what character from dr suess you are?

CYBER
10-06-2014, 06:47 PM
This has gone on for far to long.

Vote Cyber

- - - Updated - - -

Also nem, do you mind telling me what character from dr suess you are?

This has gone for far too long.

Said the guy who spend 3 days arguing that his anti town black ass was in any shape of for useful for town.

Whereas I can prove myself town.
Why are u do fucking dense u fucking cumslurper? U're going to lynch a role that can collect info at night, how fucking DENSE ARE U FUCKTARDS.. Where's the fucking "oh isn't it scummy we are going after a town that can prove themselves town? Instead of looking at who is going for the reason less votes? "

How fucking retarded are u guys?

Mikey if that was just a hammer, that's scummy and u will be fucking lynched I promise u that. Fucking retard

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and BTW. Everyone here is a fucking nigger that doesn't know how to fucking play anything. Most of u get the luckiest shit, and most of u do the dumbest most irrational shit, and it's part of the fucking reason blade, Tom, what, blackmage and i are stopping. Mafia games because you guys just follow the fucking hype with no actual acknowledgement of who voted for who and why... As long as 'well he's the current waggon flavour of the month, let's go"

Fucking idiots.
So much for rsing the goddamn cop and providing their info without them claiming themselves.

We can't fucking have good things while certain Mongolian nigger cumswabbers roam these forums.

phil.™
10-06-2014, 06:57 PM
unvote
Unless someone can cc.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-06-2014, 07:42 PM
This has gone for far too long.

Said the guy who spend 3 days arguing that his anti town black ass was in any shape of for useful for town.

Whereas I can prove myself town.
Why are u do fucking dense u fucking cumslurper? U're going to lynch a role that can collect info at night, how fucking DENSE ARE U FUCKTARDS.. Where's the fucking "oh isn't it scummy we are going after a town that can prove themselves town? Instead of looking at who is going for the reason less votes? "

How fucking retarded are u guys?

Mikey if that was just a hammer, that's scummy and u will be fucking lynched I promise u that. Fucking retard

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and BTW. Everyone here is a fucking nigger that doesn't know how to fucking play anything. Most of u get the luckiest shit, and most of u do the dumbest most irrational shit, and it's part of the fucking reason blade, Tom, what, blackmage and i are stopping. Mafia games because you guys just follow the fucking hype with no actual acknowledgement of who voted for who and why... As long as 'well he's the current waggon flavour of the month, let's go"

Fucking idiots.
So much for rsing the goddamn cop and providing their info without them claiming themselves.

We can't fucking have good things while certain Mongolian nigger cumswabbers roam these forums.

Cyber im very certain that the majority of us think you are actually really bad at this game. That isnt something to be ashamed of though, once you pull your head out of your ass, perhaps you will improve.
So im going to go over a few things for you, being that you are acting like a child with the IQ of rock.

1. That vote was a troll vote as i had already voted for you several pages ago............

2. You say you are a role that can prove themselves town by using some magic mumbo jumbo. However, thats only what you are saying. You have no proof now.... having proof tomorrow dosnt mean jack shit. You need proof now.

- - - Updated - - -

i did say a few so ill add another.

3. 1 - 8

Nemesis
10-06-2014, 08:42 PM
Lol look how mad he is

Wolfenstinger
10-06-2014, 09:00 PM
Unvote

Vote Phil

I change my notion.

phil.™
10-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Unvote

Vote Phil

I change my notion.

Well i saw that one coming lol

CYBER
10-06-2014, 11:48 PM
I am mad because i keep either getting killed off from the start by people voting randomly and/or being sheep lead to voting me off or hammering me without fucking proof (Assassin is still on my shitlist for eternity) OR people straight up outing me role or forcing me to out it and then dying at night.

"Cyber, you didn't have to claim when being wagon'd" - Mikey, carnivore game.
yeah, fucking hypocryte. If i DONT claim, i'm ALWAYS at L-1 within any deadline and lynched because fuck everyone here.

Wolfenstinger
10-07-2014, 12:14 AM
I just wanna say now that I joke voted you cyber.... as I am jokingly voting on Phil right now for not fixing his odd smell since I last played. I don't know what's going on anymore.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-07-2014, 02:35 AM
I am mad because i keep either getting killed off from the start by people voting randomly and/or being sheep lead to voting me off or hammering me without fucking proof (Assassin is still on my shitlist for eternity) OR people straight up outing me role or forcing me to out it and then dying at night.

"Cyber, you didn't have to claim when being wagon'd" - Mikey, carnivore game.
yeah, fucking hypocryte. If i DONT claim, i'm ALWAYS at L-1 within any deadline and lynched because fuck everyone here.

Dude, you go on temper tantrums and have emotional breakdowns that make nuclear meltdowns look like kiddie games. You have no idea when it is a good time or bad time to claim and that is made apparent in just about every single game you have played in because you attempt to hint at what your role is in stupid ways. Most of this grief you are experiencing is self induced. You are not high and mighty and quite frankly, your borderline opposite. So calm the fuck down, reflect on the situation and determine the best course of action like a man.

Fucking children these days.

Wolfenstinger
10-07-2014, 08:21 AM
*twiddlethumbs*

inb4 deadline and random lynching initiates.

Nemesis
10-07-2014, 08:26 AM
*twiddlethumbs*

inb4 deadline and random lynching initiates.

Random? No, just Cyber again. And he'll cry, oh how loud he'll cry and how salty his vagina will be.

I can't wait to see his ragey tears again.

Passarelli
10-07-2014, 04:31 PM
The time limit has ended, end all discussion! Now more bad poetry!

The town in chaos
Since no one died,
Whom would they chose?
Hopefully they wouldn't lose.

A tiny voice
In a pinch,
Out he cried,
"No Lynch!"
The town was so proud.

The day has ended in a No Lynch.

Night 2 has begun! Send in your actions!

Passarelli
10-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Night 2 has ended!

While the town ceases to snore
Along the banks of the Tiber
A body washed ashore
In plain view is Cyber
What a fucking bore.

Cyber has been slain.

Day 2 begins!

(Post death rant from Cyber incoming!)

Nemesis
10-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Welp, Cyber is a stupid Nigger with AIDS, but I'm pretty sure we all know who did this.

Vote Mikey

lol, payback for last game.

CYBER
10-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Nah. I ranted enough over night.

But let me add on to your poem.
"what a fucking whore "

hoshiro-
10-08-2014, 08:30 PM
wait, this isnt a hidden setup right? then why was cyber's role not revealed?

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Welp, Cyber is a stupid Nigger with AIDS, but I'm pretty sure we all know who did this.

Vote Mikey

lol, payback for last game.

Ill ask again, what character are you in this game? Like what is your flavor name?

Wolfenstinger
10-08-2014, 08:54 PM
wait, this isnt a hidden setup right? then why was cyber's role not revealed?

This.

Also; there was an item stolen last night from somebody I know. I wish you would give it back. We have neighbors. They bite.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-08-2014, 09:57 PM
This.

Also; there was an item stolen last night from somebody I know. I wish you would give it back. We have neighbors. They bite.

You know? Care to explain, unless...

Wolfenstinger
10-08-2014, 11:28 PM
I'm openly telling dad what I saw. If you don't like it Mikey, you can suck it. Dad appreciates information.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 12:29 AM
I'm openly telling dad what I saw. If you don't like it Mikey, you can suck it. Dad appreciates information.

Do you know what the item was?
Who is was stolen from?

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 05:20 AM
Ok, so let's list what we know.

There are two separate killing roles. Most likely a third party of some sort.
Mafia has a janitor, which we can see by Cyber's death being covered up.
Mikey is scum/third party, he should be lynched today.
Wolf is either a mason or some other conjoined role with someone, most likely good guys.

Who else has something to add?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also, I lost my hat.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 06:24 AM

Wolf is either a mason or some other conjoined role with someone, most likely good guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also, I lost my hat.

I wont argue the janitor possibility. However, you are wrong about me.
Now, stop avoiding my question and answer me.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you deduce two killing roles? There has only been 1 death a night.

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 06:26 AM
I wont argue the janitor possibility. However, you are wrong about me.
Now, stop avoiding my question and answer me.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you deduce two killing roles? There has only been 1 death a night.

Why do I need to answer your question? What does my role name have to do with anything? What kind of mafia investigations are you pulling?

Mikey is scum.

Sin
10-09-2014, 06:27 AM
This.

You soft claiming Neighborizer here? Soft claiming is retarded.

Nemesis are you the cat in the hat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 06:30 AM

No, fuck that guy.

We can be friends Sin, but you have to vote for Mikey. He is scum, wither mafia or third-party. Anti-town either way.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 06:52 AM
No, fuck that guy.

We can be friends Sin, but you have to vote for Mikey. He is scum, wither mafia or third-party. Anti-town either way.

Nem, i highly suggest you stop perusing a lynch on me. Im telling you right now, i am town.

I never did recall the lorax having any brains.

- - - Updated - - -

I find this funny and am probably the only person apart from you who does. lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

lastly, i do in fact have information.

Im 99% sure that Sin, nem, and wolf are town. If you include me, we have a very small pool to lynch from.

- - - Updated - - -

Scratch that, im doubting nem.

- - - Updated - - -

Nemesis, are the lorax?

- - - Updated - - -

are you*

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 07:09 AM
So Mikey is a Mafia Flavour Cop. Trying to find...what?

It almost doesn't matter but no one should give him info. He's leaning towards mafia.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 07:22 AM
So Mikey is a Mafia Flavour Cop. Trying to find...what?

It almost doesn't matter but no one should give him info. He's leaning towards mafia.

you are still refusing to answer my question. It is pretty simple nemesis, yes or no, are you the lorax?

- - - Updated - - -

and again, i am not mafia, nor am i a flavor cop.

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally, if you are town, do not under any circumstance vote for me. Let the mafia vote.
Nem needs to answer my question, it is a very critical question.

- - - Updated - - -

If nem continues to dodge, than someone else is the lorax. If you are the lorax please let us know.

- - - Updated - - -

Nem, there is no point fighting this. If you are the lorax, good, that means you can be trusted. One person here can confirm my actions as well. Despite what think i am due to reasons i am fully aware by now, there is a reason for it. I am not scum. put 1 and 2 together. I have a pretty gay role when it comes to you.

- - - Updated - - -

what you think i am*

phil.™
10-09-2014, 07:23 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also, I lost my hat.

"Mafia has a janitor, which we can see by Cyber's death being covered up." -- I can see where you got this.
"There are two separate killing roles. Most likely a third party of some sort." & "Mikey is scum/third party, he should be lynched today." -- I don't see where you got this.
"Wolf is either a mason or some other conjoined role with someone, most likely good guys." -- I can kind of see where you got this.

Where did you get the 2nd & 3rd accusation from?

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 07:31 AM
"Mafia has a janitor, which we can see by Cyber's death being covered up." -- I can see where you got this.
"There are two separate killing roles. Most likely a third party of some sort." & "Mikey is scum/third party, he should be lynched today." -- I don't see where you got this.
"Wolf is either a mason or some other conjoined role with someone, most likely good guys." -- I can kind of see where you got this.

Where did you get the 2nd & 3rd accusation from?

When Wolf states about telling Dad information, as if he's working with another player where they have some sort of communication, or at least are known to each other.

phil.™
10-09-2014, 07:41 AM
When Wolf states about telling Dad information, as if he's working with another player where they have some sort of communication, or at least are known to each other.

I get where you got the whole wolf being possible mason. I don't get where you got mikey being 3rd party or is scum, or the fact there is two killing roles.

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 07:46 AM
I get where you got the whole wolf being possible mason. I don't get where you got mikey being 3rd party or is scum, or the fact there is two killing roles.

I think it's something we're going to have to take for a fact right now. Cyber was able to use his abilities to tell me what he was but I think we should hold off on outing anyone besides the scum he found, which is mikey.

Wolfenstinger
10-09-2014, 09:09 AM
Zoom Zoom...

Vote Mikey

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 09:53 AM
im not scum dumbass. What role was cyber? You know?

I have two theories right now.

1. Cyber was an investigative role. Nemesis is a janitor, who knows cyber was an investigative role. This puts nem ina position to start saying people are mafia because the cop is dead and know one knows that. So nem can confidently claim cop knowing there will be no CC.

2. Nem is the cop and investigated me.

If 2. Then yes, nem would have received a mafia report because im a town miller thief. Wolf, im the person who stole last night. I stole from nemesis and received a "Unless" stone. So this means, nemesis is either the lorax or the Once-ler.
Nem is avoiding my questions because he knows that if ANYONE other then him is the lorax, he is screwed. (assuming he is mafia)

- - - Updated - - -

fyi, the Once-ler was the villian in Dr. Seuss's Lorax film.

- - - Updated - - -

So nem, you are cornered. Are you the lorax, yes or no?

- - - Updated - - -

lastly, there is no way in hell cyber would send any information to nemesis. he hates the ever living jesus out of him. /meta

- - - Updated - - -

in other words, nothing nemesis is say makes sense. He denounced being an investigative role by saying cyber told him i was scum. So nem cant be an investigative role, however, he also states that cyber was a neighbor who sent him that information during the night.

Before you vote, think about it and think about what i have said. Then wait for nemesis to reply.

minjae
10-09-2014, 09:53 AM
Hrm..what Mikey says seems legit. I think it's too intricate to be lying. Unless Mikey is being sly.

Also if Nem got hat, did anyone else get a hat? What does this hat even do?

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Also, i stole from sin N1. I am 100% confident sin is town.

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 10:06 AM
Everyone look how much mikey is scrambling, his frantic posts show that he doesn't have a consolidated response but is throwing anything and everything out there hoping poor players, like Minj here, will fall for it.

Also on the claim of a Thief, couldn't have happened, I Have hats, I'm told when I loose a hat. I didn't lose a hat on the first night. Mikey is lying. Mikey is Scum.

Mikey, Cyber passed me information because I was leading the town to lynch him, he said he wanted to pass it to the Cop, or who he thought was the cop, but had to switch to me since I was pushing the lynch so hard.

You know, I might even be able to post that, I have to ask Pass first though, since it's not exactly a msg from a Mod. Hang tight on that one while I figure out.

lol, I had to read that about 10 times to try and figure out what the hell a useless stone had to do with anything, then I got it. Never read the book.

But anyways, yup, I'm the Lorax, with my Hats, I lost one last night though...

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Everyone look how much mikey is scrambling, his frantic posts show that he doesn't have a consolidated response but is throwing anything and everything out there hoping poor players, like Minj here, will fall for it.

Also on the claim of a Thief, couldn't have happened, I Have hats, I'm told when I loose a hat. I didn't lose a hat on the first night. Mikey is lying. Mikey is Scum.

Mikey, Cyber passed me information because I was leading the town to lynch him, he said he wanted to pass it to the Cop, or who he thought was the cop, but had to switch to me since I was pushing the lynch so hard.

You know, I might even be able to post that, I have to ask Pass first though, since it's not exactly a msg from a Mod. Hang tight on that one while I figure out.

lol, I had to read that about 10 times to try and figure out what the hell a useless stone had to do with anything, then I got it. Never read the book.

But anyways, yup, I'm the Lorax, with my Hats, I lost one last night though...

I did not steal a hat from you, i received the "Unless" stone. The Unless stone was how i knew you were either the lorax or the Once-ler.
I Stole a hat N1 from sin. A descriptive hat that lets me know what character he is.

Nothing you have said has explained how you supposdly know im scum. Neither you or cyber are investigative roles, per what you are saying. How would cyber know id show up mafia?
I wont lie, if i get investigated i will in fact show up mafia because i am a miller.

If i get lynched, i get to laugh at you for being wrong and very bad.

- - - Updated - - -

jesus christ your logic is ridiculous. Wolf openly stated that he knew something was stolen last night. I also never said i stole from you N1.

minjae
10-09-2014, 10:14 AM
I don't get how you lost the hat? O.o But I'm not "falling" for Mikey's response. It just makes sense. Then again, I'm all ears.

But isn't it an "unless" stone, not a "useless" stone? Thoughts? Thoughts anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ok, it's an "unless" stone.

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 10:14 AM
I did not steal a hat from you, i received the "Unless" stone. The Unless stone was how i knew you were either the lorax or the Once-ler.
I Stole a hat N1 from sin. A descriptive hat that lets me know what character he is.

Nothing you have said has explained how you supposdly know im scum. Neither you or cyber are investigative roles, per what you are saying. How would cyber know id show up mafia?
I wont lie, if i get investigated i will in fact show up mafia because i am a miller.

If i get lynched, i get to laugh at you for being wrong and very bad.

lol yup, wrong for lynching the guy who is scum. It doesn't matter what you are, you tested as anti-town in Cyber's investigation and nothing else matters, there is no way to clear you and leaving confirmed anti-town in a game is silly. Sorry, but if you are a miller then you got mod-fucked, not much to do about that.

minjae
10-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Yeah, Mikey never said he stole from you the first night. He said he stole from sin first night and then stole from you the next night.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 10:15 AM
This is redundant. I have spilled my beans and provided the information i have.

minjae
10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
lol yup, wrong for lynching the guy who is scum. It doesn't matter what you are, you tested as anti-town in Cyber's investigation and nothing else matters, there is no way to clear you and leaving confirmed anti-town in a game is silly. Sorry, but if you are a miller then you got mod-fucked, not much to do about that.

Hm..Nem has a point.

- - - Updated - - -

STOP POSTING SO FUCKING FAST BISHES

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 10:20 AM

Incorrect. What is this now? Now cyber was the cop? First you suggest that he wasnt the cop but a neighbor who sent you a message.

Which is it nem? Was cyber a cop or did cyber send you a message as a neighbor?

- - - Updated - - -

Hm..Nem has a point.

- - - Updated - - -

STOP POSTING SO FUCKING FAST BISHES

There is no point to be made.

- - - Updated - - -

but then, cyber couldn't have been a neighbor because you also hypothesized that wolf was a neighbor/mason with a partner still alive.
for fuck sakes, get a story straight and stick with it.

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 10:20 AM
I said Cyber sent me information. I never said exactly what he was, it wasn't in a PM and a Mod was present in the conversations. The mod monitored it and ensured it was 100% Cyber and confirmed his role.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 10:23 AM
I said Cyber sent me information. I never said exactly what he was, it wasn't in a PM and a Mod was present in the conversations. The mod monitored it and ensured it was 100% Cyber and confirmed his role.

so then, cyber is not a cop and the information he gave you cant be trusted.
Cyber is dead, why are you with holding information about him?

Only you can make this clear and you are refusing too.

- - - Updated - - -

unless ofc, you are the janitor and do not wish to reveal cybers role to the crowd.

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Everyone come see as scum tries to poke holes in this. He tries to turn things around to serve his purpose and slander others, classic Mikey/scum play. Make your votes.

DJ_MikeyRevile
you have also failed to explain why you think there is two killing roles in the game.

Nemesis
Not releasing Cyber's role clearly allows me to use it against your fellow scum if they choose to CC that role, you stupid fucking retard.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Everyone come see as scum tries to poke holes in this. He tries to turn things around to serve his purpose and slander others, classic Mikey/scum play. Make your votes.

Im not turning anything around. You are avoiding questions directed at you because you are being vague and mischievous.

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
and BOOM! mikey jumps to another subject as he's clearly beaten here.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 10:26 AM
Not releasing Cyber's role clearly allows me to use it against your fellow scum if they choose to CC that role, you stupid fucking retard.

you are truly a moron.

- - - Updated - - -

You still havnt answered half of the questions asked of you by myself and other players. Stop beating around the bush.

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 10:27 AM
BOOM! classic Mikey resorting to petty insults due to ignorance and an inability to follow along!

- - - Updated - - -

Other players aren't really asking me anything, just you really. I answered Minj.

I'm not answering you because you're scum and don't get answers.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 10:27 AM
the best part in all of this is that you honestly think i am scum. Me and the rest of us will get to lauch at you and tell you how horrible you are when and if i die.

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 10:28 AM
the best part in all of this is that you honestly think i am scum. Me and the rest of us will get to lauch at you and tell you how horrible you are when and if i die.

You've shown as scum, nothing else really matters. Die plz.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 10:31 AM
Is there any CC on lorax? If not, nemesis is a fucking moron.

- - - Updated - - -

You are not weaseling out of this easily. Wait for people to respond.

- - - Updated - - -

You've shown as scum, nothing else really matters. Die plz.

Also, you have yet to provide any proof that i was even investigated.

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 10:32 AM
Is there any CC on lorax? If not, nemesis is a fucking moron.

- - - Updated - - -

You are not weaseling out of this easily. Wait for people to respond.

I am waiting for everyone to show up. So they can lynch your nigger ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, if you could learn to fucking read instead of being retarded you'll see I told you I have to wait and see if I'm allowed to post what was said in the side thread, you moron.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 10:33 AM

I'm pretty confident after your shit poor responses, it isnt going to happen like you think.
You have backtracked several times, lied and changed your story.

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 10:33 AM
I'm pretty confident after your shit poor responses, it isnt going to happen like you think.
You have backtracked several times, lied and changed your story.

Never lied, never went back unless it was to speak slower to help you understand.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 10:34 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, if you could learn to fucking read instead of being retarded you'll see I told you I have to wait and see if I'm allowed to post what was said in the side thread, you moron.

IT DOSNT MATTER WHAT WAS POSTED! You have suggested cyber was cop, made it look like you are cop, then backtracked and said cyber was not cop, just to turn around and say cyber investigated me. Then you tell me and everyone here that you are witholding cybers role... to CC someone? seriously, are you fucking high?

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Everyone, this is why Mikey is bad at this game. Read up children, and learn how to not play.

lol, it's so easy to see why everyone hates you and why you fail at every attempt of making something. failure is what you are Mikey, failure is what you've become.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Everyone, this is why Mikey is bad at this game. Read up children, and learn how to not play.

lol, it's so easy to see why everyone hates you and why you fail at every attempt of making something. failure is what you are Mikey, failure is what you've become.

Perhaps you could stay on topic and stop trying to divert attention away from you.

- - - Updated - - -

I have said everything i need to say, nem is simply making a fool of himself at this point.

Will wait for replies.

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 10:44 AM
lol, you know, I can almost see why What doesn't play anymore; you're fucking annoying as shit.

Wolfenstinger
10-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Cyber went to Nemesis. On Nemesis's way back, his hat was stolen from him. He liked that hat. Dad said it was one of his favorite types of hats. Had he kept his eyelids up, he could see who it was. Unfortunately, that crook got away.

The above is basically what I saw. Nothing more. There is no evidence other than Mikey's words stating about this hat.

Sin
10-09-2014, 10:57 AM
I'm going to have to go back and read through these pages, but from what I'm reading through the interactions between Nem/Mikey so far seems to feel more like a scum vs. town interaction.

If Mikey is indeed Mafia, then claiming Miller/Thief isn't a bad hand as a townsided Miller in any game should be outing immediately in their first post of the game to prevent any possible mafia member CC's. Since no one did in fact claim Miller day 1 this isn't a bad move on his part entirely. (WIFOM)

If Mikey is actually town aligned Miller/Thief then he's one of our investigative sources within the game. Which is another safe tactic for Mafia to use. (WIFOM)

I'll finish reading this afternoon and post again with the Nemesis analyzation.

Wolfenstinger
10-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Also it doesn't state that Cyber visited Nemesis rather we are all going to have to infer that he is that creepy neighbor guy.

Trigger Unhappy
10-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Also it doesn't state that Cyber visited Nemesis rather we are all going to have to infer that he is that creepy neighbor guy.

I'm confused, can you define "it". you said earlier that Cyber visited Nemesis.

- - - Updated - - -

but then said that Nemesis lost his hat on the way back... so who visited who?

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Wolf are you able to tell who visited me?

minjae
10-09-2014, 11:29 AM
Nem's hat wasn't lost, it was stolen from him. Wolf said so.
Mikey said he stole an "unless" stone from Nem, which doesn't make sense. Where did the hat go?

Wolfenstinger
10-09-2014, 11:35 AM
Wolf are you able to tell who visited me?

I'm afraid not. I can tell you that there was theft of a hat, and a visit from a neighbor. I can not tell you whom it was for either action.

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 11:40 AM
I'm afraid not. I can tell you that there was theft of a hat, and a visit from a neighbor. I can not tell you whom it was for either action.

ok cool. So another reason to lynch Mikey.

- - - Updated - - -

And wolf, If i was mafia, you would have seen me visit Cyber to kill him, correct?

Sin
10-09-2014, 11:43 AM
Wolf is softing Voyeur. He can see actions but not who committed those action on a player.

Which gives us 1 investigative role/flavor cop and 1 information gathering role, if everyone is telling the truth.

If Mikey is lynched tonight, we can confirm if he was lying about being Town (Mafia result). If he was, I'd say Nem is cleared since their claims are contradictory. If Mikey is indeed Town, then it's vice versa. Either way Wolf seems consistent with his information in Day 1/2 so I'm leaning towards Town for him.

Wolfenstinger
10-09-2014, 11:46 AM
ok cool. So another reason to lynch Mikey.

- - - Updated - - -

And wolf, If i was mafia, you would have seen me visit Cyber to kill him, correct?

I left out one bit of information...

When Nemesis got home, he closed the door to the bathroom. What happened behind the bathroom door we don't speak of. :smirk:

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 11:48 AM
Wolf is softing Voyeur. He can see actions but not who committed those action on a player.

Which gives us 1 investigative role/flavor cop and 1 information gathering role, if everyone is telling the truth.

If Mikey is lynched tonight, we can confirm if he was lying about being Town (Mafia result). If he was, I'd say Nem is cleared since their claims are contradictory. If Mikey is indeed Town, then it's vice versa. Either way Wolf seems consistent with his information in Day 1/2 so I'm leaning towards Town for him.

Works for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Wolf, can you tell me what you got night 1?

Wolfenstinger
10-09-2014, 11:50 AM

Exactly that. He stunk up his room that night. Nothing else.

minjae
10-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Ok. So I'm thinking Nem is telling the truth.
I'd say we vote lynch Mikey.

Vote Mikey

Sin
10-09-2014, 11:54 AM
I'd like to hear from the others before casting a vote tbh. I belive Mikey is at L-3 or L-2

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Ninjas you are stupid. Also, wolf's result wouldn't show any specifics. I didn't steal a ducking hat. Frankly I Ha El No Idea WY You Are Talking About when you say hat. How is that all relevant in regards to nemesis talking out his ducking ass?

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 11:59 AM
Hats are everything, you cannot have any more of mine, I need them.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 11:59 AM
How the duck would I know nemesis was the local if flavor said I stole a fucking hat. I got a unless stone. The unless stone is a mother ducking stone the local leaves behind after leaving his dying forest. For duck sakes you retards should Google shot so you don't flounder around like a dead fish.

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 12:00 PM
lol it's funny when Mikey uses his phone and is too stupid to fix his typos.

Sin
10-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Mikey, Thief can be either alignment, and the fact you're using Miller as a modifier of sorts just makes it seem even more fishy. We have 2 people basically confirming that you stole something, so your Thief claim stands up.

Logically, you're the best option right now, until others have spoken with any other possible info they might have. If you're Inno, Nemesis is basically confirmed Mafia.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 12:17 PM
Mikey, Thief can be either alignment, and the fact you're using Miller as a modifier of sorts just makes it seem even more fishy. We have 2 people basically confirming that you stole something, so your Thief claim stands up.

Logically, you're the best option right now, until others have spoken with any other possible info they might have. If you're Inno, Nemesis is basically confirmed Mafia.

That isnt the point here. People are skewing words and being vauge to avoid solving this argument. Wolf SAID that his result specifically told him i stole a hat, which is a blatant lie. Voyuers dont get specifics like that, it would be way over fucking powered.

The only person who can actually confirm i stole something, is apparently wolf. Who is the other person?

Minjae is posting like a mentally handicapped kid and has no idea wtf is going on.

Nothing nem has said has added up and his fucking story changed on several accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

They want to fucking vote me under the assumption that i lied and actually stole a fucking hat.. how ridiculous is that. Exspecially considering i knew nemesis was the fucking lorax prior to him confirming it. I knew nemesis was the lorax because the ITEM i fucking stole was the "Unless" stone. That stone directly relates to the Lorax and Once-ler.

These people are fucking stupid, it is unbelievable.

minjae
10-09-2014, 12:17 PM
LOL ok...if you say so.
I'll unvote for now, until more people have added to this.

Unvote

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 12:22 PM
how many fucking times do people have to be wrong before they fucking get it. Its like trying to play legos with 3 year olds. All they do with them is shove them in their mouths.

- - - Updated - - -

im going to take a fucking nap, perhaps by the time i wake, some of your got rid of the apparent reading disability.

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Minj you need to stand up for yourself. Mikey always does this when he gets backed into a corner, just spouts lame insults, LIKE A NIGGER.

minjae
10-09-2014, 12:26 PM
:lmao:
Minj you need to stand up for yourself. Mikey always does this when he gets backed into a corner, just spouts lame insults, LIKE A NIGGER.

Trigger Unhappy
10-09-2014, 12:40 PM
He always gets like this when we don't take his word as fucking gospel. Right now wolf is reading town for me. I'll follow his lead on this one.

hoshiro-
10-09-2014, 12:46 PM
I'm not gonna reveal my role or or flavor yet, and I haven't finished reading the rest of the post. As much as I hate helping mikey out I can assure you guys mikey is indeed telling the truth

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 12:46 PM
I'm not gonna reveal my role or or flavor yet, and I haven't finished reading the rest of the post. As much as I hate helping mikey out I can assure you guys mikey is indeed telling the truth

lol, so we may have found our second mafia quite easily.

Sin
10-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Telling the truth about being Anti-Town? Or about being Miller/Thief?

hoshiro-
10-09-2014, 12:57 PM
Being miller. Nem say all you like I'm starting to think you are actually mafia

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 12:57 PM
Being miller. Nem say all you like I'm starting to think you are actually mafia

How do you know he's miller?

hoshiro-
10-09-2014, 01:00 PM
It has something to do with my role. Just trust me on this one

- - - Updated - - -

Nem. There is something you are not seeing. Look at it, at the corner of your eye.

Nemesis
It has something to do with my role. Just trust me on this one

Hosh, you are potentially covering for the mafia, forgive us if "just trust me" nets you a big "go fuck yourself"

Trigger Unhappy
The question still stands.. Does Lynching Mikey or Nemesis prove the others claim? If we lynch Mikey and he turns up town, we just verified Hosh.. does that then mean that Nem and Wolf are not town? IF we lynch Nemesis and find out he is town does it mean that Hosh and Mikey is mafia? It seems like lynching one or the other will give us the information we need to end this game..but I need someone to confirm that for me.

Sin
10-09-2014, 01:04 PM
So we have a Thief (flavor cop), Voyeur and now a RoleCop?

So this is what we can do with the following info:

If we lynch Mikey and her turns out to be Miller/Thief, Hosh is cleared as rolecop, Nemesis is confirmed Mafia, and Wolf is most likely Town. Process of elimination from here ladies.

Hosh could also be Mafia rolecop (Stalker), though.

- - - Updated - - -

Lynching Nemesis won't clear anyone if he ends up being Town, but confirms Mikey is Mafia. Lynching Mikey, clears multiple people, and confirms a Mafia member as well.

hoshiro-
10-09-2014, 01:04 PM
If I am really scum then I would not be stupid enough to put myself on the spot like this just to cover for my partner, specially not mikey. If simply abandon them and vote for them to take the heat off of me. Just think.

Trigger Unhappy
10-09-2014, 01:05 PM
So we have a Thief (flavor cop), Voyeur and now a RoleCop?

So this is what we can do with the following info:

If we lynch Mikey and her turns out to be Miller/Thief, Hosh is cleared as rolecop, Nemesis is confirmed Mafia, and Wolf is most likely Town. Process of elimination from here ladies.

Hosh could also be Mafia rolecop (Stalker), though.

- - - Updated - - -

Lynching Nemesis won't clear anyone if he ends up being Town, but confirms Mikey is Mafia. Lynching Mikey, clears multiple people, and confirms a Mafia member as well.

Thanks, this is what i was asking. Can anyone else comment on this?

hoshiro-
10-09-2014, 01:06 PM
I am not role cop

Trigger Unhappy
10-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Hosh I agree, I'm not saying you are mafia. I'm just going through our options and what conclusions we can draw from them.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 01:08 PM
You are all forgetting another possibility. That nemesis is a fucking moron and we are both town.

hoshiro-
10-09-2014, 01:09 PM
^^ I was thinking that too

Trigger Unhappy
10-09-2014, 01:09 PM
But how would Hosh know you are a miller?

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 01:10 PM
New still hasn't confirmed anything. A mysterious person supposedly investigated me and somehow nemesis mysteriously knows. The person who supposedly investigated me was not cyber because nemesis said so.

Like seriously... how does this not alarm any of you?

hoshiro-
10-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Cyber could have been a mafia cop who investigated mikey and got anti-town results(figuring out he was miller) and he tried to information to a town to try and get mikey lynched

- - - Updated - - -

Pass*

Sin
10-09-2014, 01:15 PM
Cyber could have been a mafia cop who investigated mikey and got anti-town results(figuring out he was miller) and he tried to information to a town to try and get mikey lynched

- - - Updated - - -

Pass*

Cyber being a mafia cop makes no sense.

Trigger Unhappy
10-09-2014, 01:15 PM
.... That made zero sense to me...

hoshiro-
10-09-2014, 01:16 PM
Ok. Just an idea. Scratch that thrn

Trigger Unhappy
10-09-2014, 01:17 PM
Hosh you took me from slightly believing you to losing me

- - - Updated - - -

Hosh how do you know that Mikey is Miller if you arent a role cop?

hoshiro-
10-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Because my role allows me to confirm mikey, I will reveal it in due time

Trigger Unhappy
10-09-2014, 01:22 PM
one person i assume since you think Cyber was mafia role cop.

hoshiro-
10-09-2014, 01:23 PM
^^ that was just me throwing up random ideas

Wolfenstinger
10-09-2014, 01:49 PM
This.

Do you know what the item was?
Who is was stolen from?

Oh, also, I lost my hat.

^-- Nemesis knows what I did.

Cyber went to Nemesis. On Nemesis's way back, his hat was stolen from him. He liked that hat. Dad said it was one of his favorite types of hats. Had he kept his eyelids up, he could see who it was. Unfortunately, that crook got away.

The above is basically what I saw. Nothing more. There is no evidence other than Mikey's words stating about this hat.

Wolf, im the person who stole last night. I stole from nemesis and received a "Unless" stone. So this means, nemesis is either the lorax or the Once-ler.
Nem is avoiding my questions because he knows that if ANYONE other then him is the lorax, he is screwed. (assuming he is mafia)

That isnt the point here. People are skewing words and being vauge to avoid solving this argument. Wolf SAID that his result specifically told him i stole a hat, which is a blatant lie. Voyuers dont get specifics like that, it would be way over fucking powered.

The only person who can actually confirm i stole something, is apparently wolf. Who is the other person?

They want to fucking vote me under the assumption that i lied and actually stole a fucking hat.. how ridiculous is that. Exspecially considering i knew nemesis was the fucking lorax prior to him confirming it. I knew nemesis was the lorax because the ITEM i fucking stole was the "Unless" stone. That stone directly relates to the Lorax and Once-ler.

These people are fucking stupid, it is unbelievable.

Literally everything I've read that I paid attention to so far. I've not stated WHO stole the hat, nor WHO may have "visited" Nemesis via Neighboring. I guessed the neighboring, but the one that stated he stole from somebody is Mikey. Mikey states that he stole from Nemesis. Mikey also states he stole an "unless" stone. Nemesis states he lost a hat. Nemesis KNOWS he lost a hat and that I know he lost a hat WAY BEFORE I even mention the hat. I actually want to still stay sided on Nemesis for this one for this very reason, as he is the one with my information for today.

Also - You mentioned Cyber would NEVER go to Nemesis. Not true. There is a game where Cyber blatantly killed himself, clearing Nemesis of any MAFIA alignment, proving to everyone that Nemesis is Town Sided and we should follow his lead. This is where Nemesis will be strong, as Mikey who will beat around the bush and shove things where they shouldn't be fall at.

End Result :

Nemesis - 1
Mikey - 0

Wolf dies tonight probably. RIP.

I'm a zambi
10-09-2014, 02:13 PM
RIP. :(
I'm still making up my mind as to who I trust, but Sin's 'lynch Mikey' idea is tempting start with.

phil.™
10-09-2014, 03:44 PM
I am not role cop

You are all forgetting another possibility. That nemesis is a fucking moron and we are both town.

Because my role allows me to confirm mikey, I will reveal it in due time

We have our masons?

hoshiro-
10-09-2014, 03:54 PM
Nope, not masons either

Nemesis
10-09-2014, 04:19 PM
If Mikey is indeed mafia that means Hosh is too and we got two of them. Hosh, what the hell are you?

Wolfenstinger
10-09-2014, 04:22 PM
Hosh..... is ..... a vacuum cleaner! OOOoooooooo. idk.

hoshiro-
10-09-2014, 05:06 PM
The time of revelations is not yet near
In due time you will hear

I don't feel safe to reveal it yet

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 07:53 PM
^-- Nemesis knows what I did.

Literally everything I've read that I paid attention to so far. I've not stated WHO stole the hat, nor WHO may have "visited" Nemesis via Neighboring. I guessed the neighboring, but the one that stated he stole from somebody is Mikey. Mikey states that he stole from Nemesis. Mikey also states he stole an "unless" stone. Nemesis states he lost a hat. Nemesis KNOWS he lost a hat and that I know he lost a hat WAY BEFORE I even mention the hat. I actually want to still stay sided on Nemesis for this one for this very reason, as he is the one with my information for today.

Also - You mentioned Cyber would NEVER go to Nemesis. Not true. There is a game where Cyber blatantly killed himself, clearing Nemesis of any MAFIA alignment, proving to everyone that Nemesis is Town Sided and we should follow his lead. This is where Nemesis will be strong, as Mikey who will beat around the bush and shove things where they shouldn't be fall at.

End Result :

Nemesis - 1
Mikey - 0

see, thbere is it is agin. Your only reason at this point in time is because you think i am lying about stealing a fucking hat.
How in the ever loving fuck would i know nemesis flavor name if i did not steal an unless stone.

jesus fucking christ, the level of stupidity in this thread is un fucking believable.

- - - Updated - - -

Wolf, if i was fucking mafia, why the fuck would i openly admit to stealing? Didnt you say nemesis hat was stolen on night one? I DID NOT VISIT NEMESIS ON NIGHT ONE!
the level of downs ... mother of god.

Wolfenstinger
10-09-2014, 08:29 PM
unvote

. . . guys . . .

it wasn't a hat . . .

- - - Updated - - -

But it still doesn't mean I to get new information for getting Mikey.

Vote Mikey

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-09-2014, 08:36 PM
unvote

. . . guys . . .

it wasn't a hat . . .

- - - Updated - - -

But it still doesn't mean I to get new information for getting Mikey.

Vote Mikey

so i crash and sink your reason and you persist...

- - - Updated - - -

what the fuck do you mean it wasnt a hat! THIS ENTIRE TIME YOU AND NEMESIS HAVE BEEN SAYING IT WAS A MOTHER FUCKING HAT! Even though i never stole a fucking hat.

Holy fucking christ, if you people cant see threw this bullshit, all hope for any future games is lost.

Wolfenstinger
10-09-2014, 09:05 PM
I quite frankly stopped playing because I don't pay attention enough to them anymore to care. I signed up because I was asked to by somebody.

Like shit, I made a mistake. I'll admit, it's not a hat. It's an item. No clue what it is nor what it does either. I'm just playing this out at this point. YES EVERYONE IT'S NOT A HAT; IT'S AN ITEM. I - T - E - M.

ITEM - Like a Health Potion. Knife. Gun. Ether. Chocobo. Horse. Penguin. Helm of Excellence. Orb of Frost. Arm. Leg. I don't know.

Anyways, gonna just let others add in to see what they want to do.

hoshiro-
10-09-2014, 10:07 PM
so basically you and nem just lied to town

Trigger Unhappy
10-09-2014, 10:08 PM
I really like that you named chocobo.

Wolfenstinger
10-09-2014, 10:22 PM

I didn't necessarily lie. I misread what was sent to me. If you don't believe me and would like to do something else then please suggest something different. In all honesty, it's been awhile since I had a role that required me to pay attention a bit to detail.

As it stands:
- Nemesis did have something stolen from him. What it was, I don't know. It's not a fuckin hat.
- Nemesis also was visited by a neighbor. That neighbor is safe to be seen as Cyber, who is no longer with us.
- Mikey claims he stole from Nemesis N2 an "Unless" Stone, which means Nemesis = Lorax(?)
- My head fuckin hurts for having to think so much on this. I almost NEVER think this much and just flow with what seems decent.
- Wolfenstinger dun guffawds by mistaking the word "item" for the word "hat" . . . I don't even know why I did this.

Brain hurts. I'll proll read a bit more tonight but won't respond till tomorro.

Nemesis
10-10-2014, 05:02 AM

are you retarded? just wondering.

I'm a zambi
10-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Hey guys, just to let you know, I'm going to be away until mid-day Monday.

Nemesis
10-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Hey guys, just to let you know, I'm going to be away until mid-day Monday.

Is that the first thing you've said this game?

hoshiro-
10-10-2014, 09:04 PM
Bump.

Wolfenstinger
10-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Bump.

Stab.

Passarelli
10-10-2014, 11:21 PM
The soft deadline will be Wednesday, October 15th at 5 pm. I was hoping I would not have to enforce it this day.

Nemesis
10-11-2014, 07:12 AM
If this gets to a second deadline with no one doing anything we should just end the game. This is getting boring.

Wolfenstinger
10-11-2014, 08:25 AM
I'm thinking three games running is too much for people. Not that I know how many you people have had running at the same time.

I don't know if anyone here is actually signed up to ALL 3 GAMES. Like, it really will mess with you and you won't pay any attention to anything at that point because there's probably more action going on in the other two. Arguments and things to talk about. Here, like nobody else is really....trying... And I feel bad for Pass because of it.

That's my open statement on the matter though. I stopped signing up awhile back because of things like this.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-11-2014, 09:09 AM
I'm in favor of voting for anyone not in my list from a few pages ago.

minjae
10-11-2014, 12:31 PM
I'm still thinking either you or Nem have to go. As in one of you are mafia.

But then again, there is the possibility that both of you guys are town. Doubtful.

I'm leaning more towards Nem being mafia.
I feel like when Mikey is in that hissy of a fit, he's probably telling the truth.

So with that...

Vote Nem

Nemesis
10-11-2014, 02:17 PM
I'm still thinking either you or Nem have to go. As in one of you are mafia.

But then again, there is the possibility that both of you guys are town. Doubtful.

I'm leaning more towards Nem being mafia.
I feel like when Mikey is in that hissy of a fit, he's probably telling the truth.

So with that...

Vote Nem

Idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

So in order to get minj to not vote for me I have to throw a hissy fit like an autistic fuck?

That's all Mikey does.

Wolfenstinger
10-11-2014, 02:37 PM
If Mikey stole "item" from Nemesis, wouldn't this mean Nemesis can't utilize said item anymore but Mikey can? We don't even know what it does...well... I don't know what it does.

minjae
10-11-2014, 02:41 PM
LOL Nem, no you don't have to throw a hissy fit like Mikey.

But what does the hat do? I don't get how you lost it, and then said it got stolen?

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-11-2014, 02:43 PM
If Mikey stole "item" from Nemesis, wouldn't this mean Nemesis can't utilize said item anymore but Mikey can? We don't even know what it does...well... I don't know what it does.

I do think steal power. I steal items that are relevant to flavor in hopes to identify who the player I stole from is.

I.e. I know who sin and nemesis are.

Wolfenstinger
10-11-2014, 02:44 PM
LOL Nem, no you don't have to throw a hissy fit like Mikey.

But what does the hat do? I don't get how you lost it, and then said it got stolen?
I went over the mistake I made earlier a few posts back...

... It's not a hat... It's an item that was stolen from him. I said hat because I mistook "item" for "hat" in my results. I even went over stating that it's not a hat, it's an item that was stolen. Therefore Mikey's "unless" stone does something. But at the same time, there's no confirmation other than mikey's word stating that it is an "unless" stone. I don't even know what the fuck an "unless" stone does.

- - - Updated - - -

I do think steal power. I steal items that are relevant to flavor in hopes to identify who the player I stole from is.

I.e. I know who sin and nemesis are.

Oh. Kay.

Nemesis
10-11-2014, 03:41 PM
My hat was never stolen.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-11-2014, 06:20 PM
I went over the mistake I made earlier a few posts back...

... It's not a hat... It's an item that was stolen from him. I said hat because I mistook "item" for "hat" in my results. I even went over stating that it's not a hat, it's an item that was stolen. Therefore Mikey's "unless" stone does something. But at the same time, there's no confirmation other than mikey's word stating that it is an "unless" stone. I don't even know what the fuck an "unless" stone does.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. Kay.

The unless stone does nothing. The unless stone is flavor related. The unless stone is a stone the local left behind in his forest when running from the once ler. That is why I was weary about who the stone belonged too. Being that there is no cc on news Lora claim, it's safe to say that new is likely town, like I stated forever ago. Sin is also town, as well as wolf likely being town. If you believe my story, which would be hard not to at this point, I am also town. That leaves a small pool to lynch from.

Town is in excellent shape.

- - - Updated - - -

Not local but lorax.

- - - Updated - - -

Nems lorax.* claim.

Wolfenstinger
10-11-2014, 07:08 PM
Unvote

Vote Phil

I pick this guy.

phil.™
10-11-2014, 08:09 PM
What the fuck is the actual purpose of a hat? Is someone giving it out or does players have x amount of hats?

Nemesis
10-11-2014, 08:40 PM
sigh, a hat is a vest.

Wolfenstinger
10-11-2014, 09:38 PM
I'm suddenly lost even though I made a big post thinking I knew what was going on. I don't know what's going on anymore.

Trigger Unhappy
10-11-2014, 10:45 PM
sounds like either a misunderstanding or there is some misinformation being spread.

Here's what it sounds like.

Mikey used his power night 1 to find out Sin's Flavor. He is given an Item that allows him to determine identity but not role. It sounds like Mikey has determined that Sin = Town based on this.

Night 2 Mikey used his power to steal from Nemesis. He does not steal an actual Item but something determined by he Mod that would give him a hint as to flavor. Nemesis = town ? we can assume Nem is the Lorax based on what Mikey received from the Mod.

I dont know where the "hat" came in from, but it sounds like this was Nem's way of stating that he has a vest.

We do not know Cyber's role because of a "janitor??" ability. we can assume based on what you told us that he had some ability to communicate with different townies. I still wonder why Hosh indicated that he thought Cyber was mafia.. but Hosh has come to Mikey's defense to indicate that Mikey is town. We can group Wolf and Nem, and Sin Hosh and Mikey together into groups at this point. Not 100% but we might be able to use that later on in the game.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

minjae
10-11-2014, 11:06 PM
Wait...Nem, so you didn't get your hat stolen, but you definitely said that you lost it?

I understand that Mikey steals something in order to find out someone's role.

Also, I understand your explanation Wolf. I did get it, when I read your first post explaining your mistake.
There's definitely a hat besides what Mikey stole.

Wolfenstinger
10-13-2014, 10:39 AM
I think I figured it out.

Min is wearing Nemesis's Hat. It's all in the profile pictures.

CASE SOLVED. :lmao: idk still.

Trigger Unhappy
10-13-2014, 11:04 AM
Nem.. when you said you lost your hat.. were you saying you were hit?

minjae
10-13-2014, 12:10 PM
Wouldn't he have said then? Maybe the hat does something else.

Nemesis
10-13-2014, 01:19 PM
Yes, I was shot at last night, which is why I said there were two killing roles.

minjae
10-13-2014, 02:28 PM
Why was there no deaths night one then? :huh:

Nemesis
10-13-2014, 03:14 PM
Who fucking knows, poison?

Nemesis
10-14-2014, 03:27 PM
well, this game is done. GG everyone.

hoshiro-
10-14-2014, 04:25 PM
It's like everyone just bored and stopped playing