PDA

View Full Version : Blade's Beginner Game (9 Circles of Hell)

BladeTwinSwords
10-23-2014, 08:35 PM
Because literally, this place is a hellhole.

I will repeat this only once.

Use your brain.
Give people a chance.
Don't just vote off all the good players.
No Metagaming.

10 Day Time Limit
2 Day Night Limit
Day Start

Rule Breaking:

Mild Offense: Warn then Replacement with Mikey
Serious Offense: Modkill or Replacement with Mikey

Do you really want that?

Roles will be sent shortly.

Players:

1. Cyber
2. Trig
3. Sin
4. Pass
5. Zambi
6. Stars
7. Relik
8. Hosh
9. Scrib

BladeTwinSwords
10-23-2014, 09:26 PM
Rules can be found here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12480-General-Rules

Roles can be found here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/11118-The-Definitive-Mafia-Thread-Role-Wiki

hoshiro-
10-23-2014, 09:33 PM
can we please have a players list

- - - Updated - - -

also confirmed

BladeTwinSwords
10-23-2014, 09:34 PM
1st Post updated.

Sin
10-23-2014, 09:51 PM
Confirmed. Welcome new players.

BladeTwinSwords
10-23-2014, 09:52 PM
Also, please avoid large amounts of trash-talking.

Trigger Unhappy
10-23-2014, 09:56 PM
Confirmed

CYBER
10-23-2014, 10:54 PM
No trash talking? Go fuck urself blade!

Confirmed.
And i do declare that my alias suit me Woot.

I'm a zambi
10-24-2014, 12:08 AM
Confirmed.

StarsMine
10-24-2014, 01:39 AM
Confermed

SCRIBBLE
10-24-2014, 06:59 AM
Confirmed. Won't be available until at earliest 5PM CST.

hoshiro-
10-24-2014, 07:00 AM
Confirmed. Welcome new players.

New player*

Nemesis
10-24-2014, 07:42 AM
New player*

And Cyber**

Sin
10-24-2014, 08:04 AM
Some basic things for play:

1) Lying is bad. In almost every situation, even if you think that it is the correct or a clever move, lying about something will get you in trouble.
2) Be active. You should be able to read and post at least once a day, everyone staying active helps increase the amount of tells and interactions. If you are not going to be active for a few days, inform the mod and the game.
3) Don't be afraid to ask questions. If you don't understand terminology or why a player is doing something, never be afraid to ask.

Nemesis
10-24-2014, 08:13 AM
3) Don't be afraid to ask questions. If you don't understand terminology or why a player is doing something, never be afraid to ask.

Just don't ask assassin because then you'll get misinformation and idiocy.

GOOD LUCK CUNTS!

hoshiro-
10-24-2014, 08:15 AM
Nem are you co modding?

Nemesis
10-24-2014, 08:25 AM
Nem are you co modding?

...If I say yes will you believe me?

Assassin
10-24-2014, 09:08 AM
Nem are you co modding?

He's not I am.

Assassin
10-24-2014, 09:53 AM
...If I say yes will you believe me?

Also nem you aren't playing in this one so stop posting in it.

Nemesis
10-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Also nem you aren't playing in this one so stop posting in it.

Or what, you're going to accidentally out the mafia? Or has blade been smart enough not to tell you whose who.

Assassin
10-24-2014, 11:12 AM
Or what, you're going to accidentally out the mafia? Or has blade been smart enough not to tell you whose who.

Who is* and no you'll be referred to upper and clan to shut you up, as it is with anyone who isn't playing posting in the thread. Grow up and shut up.

Sin
10-24-2014, 11:17 AM
Can both of you shut the fuck up, this game is already up to 3 pages and not everyone has confirmed yet.

- Mods should only post when questioned, for vote counts and for scenes.
- People who aren't playing shouldn't be posting, so stop being a faggot Nemesis.

BladeTwinSwords
10-24-2014, 12:03 PM
Sin's two posts are true. Nem, stop being Nem. You had your fun in the last game.

7 People have confirmed which is good enough.

If I were any good at poetry, you all would get some flavor text but.....

Welcome all to the fiery pits of hell!

Each of the circles worked in tandem to ensure those who were guilty would suffer punishment.

However, in recent times, the leaders of each circle have begun fighting. Betrayal has begun to appear.

Who is with the group and who is against?

Day 1 Begins! You have 10 Days to come up with a decision (November 3 @ 1:00 PM EST). If no decision is made, I will determine what happens.

If you have any questions, PM me.

hoshiro-
10-24-2014, 12:38 PM
No trash talking? Go fuck urself blade!

Confirmed.
And i do declare that my alias suit me Woot.

Is it mental retardation?

Trigger Unhappy
10-24-2014, 03:44 PM
9 people...typically 7 circles of hell.. 2 mafia?

Sin
10-24-2014, 03:49 PM
9 circles in Dante's Inferno mang. And I have a feeling Cyber is Anger.

CYBER
10-24-2014, 05:35 PM
Is it mental retardation?

im starting to believe you have an issue with me when barely know your sorry ass.
in which case, fuck you, for whatever reason it is:)

9 circles in Dante's Inferno mang. And I have a feeling Cyber is Anger.

fuck you and your feeling.

ok. on a more serious note here.
unless blade was being a faggot in his pm message, i can already inform you guys that there is at least TWO different killing role sides:
Mafia killing confirmed + either SK or vig killer or the likes that are NOT the mafia faction kill.

So i'd be careful about who we lynch because there's most likely a chance we're having 2 dead bodies tonight.

how i know that? alias wording. again, unless blade's a fagot... or assassin wrote it xD <3

- - - Updated - - -

oh man. i just looked up dante's circles. Anger would have been awesome. damn you blade, you lack imagination

SCRIBBLE
10-24-2014, 07:35 PM
vote cyber

Just got back and expected more to be posted.

- - - Updated - - -

Sin are you implying you are a circle of hell?

Trigger Unhappy
10-24-2014, 08:54 PM
vote cyber

Just got back and expected more to be posted.

- - - Updated - - -

Sin are you implying you are a circle of hell?

Are you insinuating that you are not?

CYBER
10-24-2014, 09:44 PM
Are you insinuating that you are not?

i second that one based on my shit.

fos Scribble.

Sin
10-24-2014, 10:07 PM
Whoa whoa now. Scribble brings up an interesting point. Let's say this game IS based on Dante's Inferno, maybe not all of us are "Circles of Hell". Maybe someone is Dante, Virgil, or one of the souls Dante spoke with or saw. Perhaps Mafia are Lucifer or one of the demons written about in the story?

Just throwing out some theories.

P.S.: I love Dante's Divine Comedy so this shit is right up my alley.

Passarelli
10-24-2014, 10:21 PM
Confirmed. Just drove a 6 hour trip that took 10 due to traffic around DC caused by a tractor trailer that wrecked. Fun times. I'll post something tomorrow.

CYBER
10-25-2014, 02:10 AM
Whoa whoa now. Scribble brings up an interesting point. Let's say this game IS based on Dante's Inferno, maybe not all of us are "Circles of Hell". Maybe someone is Dante, Virgil, or one of the souls Dante spoke with or saw. Perhaps Mafia are Lucifer or one of the demons written about in the story?

Just throwing out some theories.

P.S.: I love Dante's Divine Comedy so this shit is right up my alley.

9 players... 9 circles of hell.
just saying. It's possible, but... ergh

<scummy line>
if that's the case, i want him flat out telling us wtf his name is at least so we can grasp a better picture at this...
</scummy line>

- - - Updated - - -

question tho:
if i went and watched Dante's inferno (found a movie) that i only watched 10 mins of before only... will that suffice to get a feel of the lore? or is the story way different?

StarsMine
10-25-2014, 02:45 AM
question tho:
if i went and watched Dante's inferno (found a movie) that i only watched 10 mins of before only... will that suffice to get a feel of the lore? or is the story way different?
I cant imagine any movie getting it right.

Trigger Unhappy
10-25-2014, 08:42 AM
I cant imagine any movie getting it right.

yup.. if you are pressed for time play the video game.

Sin
10-25-2014, 03:10 PM
Or just read a wiki, like a normal person.

hoshiro-
10-25-2014, 03:45 PM
This might help a little bit
http://historylists.org/art/9-circles-of-hell-dantes-inferno.html

Passarelli
10-25-2014, 09:19 PM
I'm going to say that I'm fairly sure that each of us are a circle of Hell. The bottom 3 are scum, with mafia likely being ring 7 and 8 and circle 9 being a 3rd party.

The mafia goon is circle 7, which is obvious. 8 could be several roles, though Bus Driver seems likely. 9 is most likely the 3rd party which is the one mentioned in the flavor text. "Betrayal has begun to appear." SK looks possible but would be very detrimental to town. Autocrat would fit perfectly but is a role we haven't seen on IBIS before. Survivor seems the most possible to me as the 3rd party.

Vote Scribble

You look to be trying to find a way out from your flavor is.

Since the flavor in this game is going to be very important, should we claim our flavor? It should make it obvious who is scum and who isn't. Sure, they will likely counterclaim our flavor and also have a better idea as to who they should target, but I feel it would likely increase our chances.

Passarelli
10-25-2014, 10:15 PM
*from what your flavor is.

hoshiro-
10-25-2014, 10:24 PM
I'm going to say that I'm fairly sure that each of us are a circle of Hell. The bottom 3 are scum, with mafia likely being ring 7 and 8 and circle 9 being a 3rd party.

The mafia goon is circle 7, which is obvious. 8 could be several roles, though Bus Driver seems likely. 9 is most likely the 3rd party which is the one mentioned in the flavor text. "Betrayal has begun to appear." SK looks possible but would be very detrimental to town. Autocrat would fit perfectly but is a role we haven't seen on IBIS before. Survivor seems the most possible to me as the 3rd party.

Vote Scribble

You look to be trying to find a way out from your flavor is.

Since the flavor in this game is going to be very important, should we claim our flavor? It should make it obvious who is scum and who isn't. Sure, they will likely counterclaim our flavor and also have a better idea as to who they should target, but I feel it would likely increase our chances.

With this it sounds like pass is a 3rd party trying to figure out who are townies and who are scums

Passarelli
10-25-2014, 10:47 PM
The flavor (especially with the hint given at the start of the day) is going to end up being key to deciding this game.

I don't see how you can see my post as being 3rd party since they typically don't give a flying fuck as to who is scum and who is town as long as they can keep a low profile. If you got an anti town read, it would have to be for scum, especially since I asked if we should give out information. I just feel that some additional information would be helpful to the town and wouldn't necessarily hurt us and would likely help us since the scum are all most likely the bottom 3 layers.

The only alternative I see would be 2 of the 3 bottom layers being mafia and limbo as being 3rd party.

CYBER
10-26-2014, 01:38 AM

this is the only thing I specifically do not agree with.

- - - Updated - - -

misquoted. i'm referring to the second sentence

- - - Updated - - -

lol somehow i ended up posting the second part of my post in the sign up thread when i clicked on the most recent post again..

anywho:

considering where I Stand in this, either the mafia roles are randomized in the circles, OR we have only 2 mafia members...
but this brings me back to my original post about some wording in my flavor that CAN imply either a second type of killing role in the game, or an overzealous admin being way too specific in the wording...

Considering this IS a beginner game... I'm willing to put my money on overzealous wording now that i think about it... so ur theory about the last TWO positions being mafia, it's damn possible in that case and that case alone. However, if we find a third party or third scum overall, then it's definitely randomized. That's my tidbit on that quote of yours.

I'm a zambi
10-26-2014, 12:40 PM
Sorry I haven't posted yet; I'm visiting some friends upstate so I haven't had the time to check the forum. I'll be back home later tonight so I'll give my take on the situation then (or whenever the hell I get a chance). :smirk:

Passarelli
10-26-2014, 03:33 PM
I highly doubt the 9th ring is scum. It is most likely 3rd party.

Passarelli
10-26-2014, 05:18 PM
Mafia I meant, 9th circle is most likely scum.

SCRIBBLE
10-26-2014, 06:06 PM
unvote
unvote

I am waiting until Relik and zambi start saying something to make a final.

No trigger, I was asking Sin a question based on what he said, I was not insinuating anything.

Cyber, what you said has no correlation to what I asked sin.

Pass, saying what you would do as scum or 3rd party is a solid example of smoke and mirrors.

Side note, I will be posting from a microwave connection in the middle of the ocean until Wednesday late evening so please allow until after 6PM EST for me to respond.

CYBER
10-26-2014, 09:29 PM
I know scribble, it has no correlation with what you asked sin because i was not replying to you in the first place, i was talking with passerelli.. no shit it has nothing to do with it...lol

as for what you asked sin? your entire question itself begs to wonder why you asked it...
As a circle of hell myself, and the game called NINE Circles of hell, with NINE players... i personally just assumed we were all a circle in this hell hole (literally).
So when YOU ask sin "are you implying you are a circle of hell", it felt like you ARENT one, and thus your interrogation about sin being one.

So when i look at myself and i know myself to be town, you implying you aren't a circle, and me surprisingly quite deep in this circle jerk hell hole... it begs to question if you are town to begin with, or scum that's phishing for info regarding the flavor.

and then pass went on elaborating my idea that we are most likely all circles of hell most likely... which what i think this is game is shaping up to be, assuming u can back the fact that u're a circle of hell too.

Sin
10-27-2014, 07:20 AM
Cyber, you running circles around yourself here. In pointing out obvious scummy play you're bringing yourself into the scum spotlight with your interactions. Slow down.

I would like the mod(s) to prod Rellik. Send him a PM via the forums or a message on steam. He has yet to confirm and we've already got this day underway.

Thanks.

Assassin
10-27-2014, 11:49 AM
Prodded Relik

I'm a zambi
10-27-2014, 11:55 AM
unless blade was being a faggot in his pm message, i can already inform you guys that there is at least TWO different killing role sides:
Mafia killing confirmed + either SK or vig killer or the likes that are NOT the mafia faction kill.
So i'd be careful about who we lynch because there's most likely a chance we're having 2 dead bodies tonight.
Can you tell us exactly (or, worded differently) what Blade said in his message or would that out your role? (only a matter of time :smirk:)

I have a sneaking suspicion that there could be some kind of cult role in this setup given the wording of Blade's day message but I'm not sure if that meshes with your idea or not. This is what I'm talking about:

However, in recent times, the leaders of each circle have begun fighting. Betrayal has begun to appear.

Who is with the group and who is against?
I could be reading into this too much, given I was looking for any kind of clues. Admittedly the 'betrayal' could just be the mafia. Is it normal to have a cult in a 9-person setup?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Scribble, I'm going to have to second the fos on you after that circles of hell comment. Suspicious.

- - - Updated - - -

Wiki page on Dante's Inferno (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante))

Passarelli
10-27-2014, 12:33 PM
Zambi, betrayal was most likely referring to Treachery (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)#Ninth_Circle_.28Treachery.29) and was our hint. That is why I feel it is 3rd party or mafia and definitely scum.

Cult is bastardly, and since this is a beginner level game I find is absurd that you'd even think there would be cult. There will likely only be normal roles (or roles very close to normal such as bus driver).

Sin
10-27-2014, 12:34 PM
I think we can rule out Cult entirely. Blade generally hates that 3rd party and this isn't a Bastard Role game. This should be a typical C9 setup in essence, so I'm kind of doubting the fact there's a 3rd party at all.

Passarelli
10-27-2014, 12:39 PM
Sin, the reason I think there is likely a 3rd party is the bottom 3 circles are highly differentiated in Inferno but that 3 mafia would be too much for a 9 player game. That's why I have a survivor pegged as the 3rd party.

Sin
10-27-2014, 12:43 PM
Umm... generally in a C9 setup game with 9 players there are only 2 scum. Which is why I don't think there is a 3rd party at all. Also you're take on the "bottom 3" being scum is weird as well. They're all circles of hell, they're all bad. Mafia could be any of them I wouldn't rule any single one out.

Going off of flavor and making assumptions isn't going to get us anywhere (all speculative). I'd really like Rellik to at least confirm before we move forward though.

hoshiro-
10-27-2014, 12:46 PM
Umm... generally in a C9 setup game with 9 players there are only 2 scum. Which is why I don't think there is a 3rd party at all. Also you're take on the "bottom 3" being scum is weird as well. They're all circles of hell, they're all bad. Mafia could be any of them I wouldn't rule any single one out.

Going off of flavor and making assumptions isn't going to get us anywhere (all speculative). I'd really like Rellik to at least confirm before we move forward though.

Well I wouldn't say they are all bad. The first circle (limbo) is just a lesser version of heaven

Passarelli
10-27-2014, 01:23 PM
Circles 7, 8, and 9 compared to all the others are much much worse.

Circle 9, as per the flavor hint, is definitely scum of some kind.

Trigger Unhappy
10-27-2014, 04:06 PM
I agree with your assessment of the flavor text. There is a "treachery" statement that links directly to a circle of hell.. I would think that would be our godfather. Do we all agree that Blade would use a standard 9 player set up? Should i look this up on mafiascum or epicmafia?

Passarelli
10-27-2014, 05:09 PM
I don't think he would, which is why I think there is likely a 3rd party.

CYBER
10-27-2014, 05:30 PM
Circles 7, 8, and 9 compared to all the others are much much worse.

Circle 9, as per the flavor hint, is definitely scum of some kind.

and again, i have to side with sin on this one to the fact that there is most likely only 2 mafia.
simply due to the fact that i do not agree in ur Numbered key points that you are presenting.

Sin, you're right, I kinda ended up WIFOMing with myself yesterday when not paying attention.
What I originally thought about when i got my role alias was that there's a chance there could be another killing force other than mafia simply because of the specificity presented to me in that role.

But in retrospect, I think mods were being overzealous in the description BECAUSE they expected it to be a beginner game.

There are many things i am unsure of in this , but @pass, again, i am 100% sure that the last 3 are not ALL scum. That's all I am 100% certain. The rest is just me interrogating.
Did I actually confirm in this shit?

Passarelli
10-27-2014, 06:40 PM
Did anyone else get extra flavor in their role PM beyond their alias and role?

I know mine was in this form:

Alias

Powers

Win Condition
Lose Condition

Honestly, Cyber just looks to be full of shit.

I'm a zambi
10-27-2014, 08:45 PM
Did anyone else get extra flavor in their role PM beyond their alias and role?
Honestly, Cyber just looks to be full of shit.
I don't think we should rule out Cyber just yet because of the information he's given us. Even if he is mafia, we shouldn't ignore the possibility that there could be a role to (I assume) to be used against another one. The only reason I mentioned cult was that masons could counter them and I assumed that Cyber had a role specifically designed for another one (which could still be the case, even if it isn't cult).

I wouldn't be so quick to FOS Cyber ... yet. Like Blade said in the first post, let's actually think about things before we start pointing fingers and/or voting.

Passarelli
10-27-2014, 09:17 PM
Use your brain.
Give people a chance.
Don't just vote off all the good players.
No Metagaming.

Are you referring to the bolded text? That doesn't apply to Cyber, especially if you are right about his role being linked, since that would mean he is a PR and he outed himself day 1 for no reason.

CYBER
10-27-2014, 09:57 PM
Are you referring to the bolded text? That doesn't apply to Cyber, especially if you are right about his role being linked, since that would mean he is a PR and he outed himself day 1 for no reason.

i know what i did.

Sin
10-28-2014, 08:00 AM
So even after the initial Sign-up thread titled "Blade's Basic Game" and then the title of this game, you people still believe there is a 3rd Party in this game?

Granted, Blade, does like his role madness games, but I just don't see 3rd Party balancing as a "Beginner" game. I guess we could argue next on what we view as "beginner" and "intermediate" game setups.

Assassin
10-28-2014, 11:21 AM
Relik is being replaced with Mikey, as he doesn't have the time to play
Mikey confirm when you are in.

Passarelli
10-28-2014, 11:56 AM
You! Cake or Death?

I was all excited to have a game without Mikey Q.Q

StarsMine
10-28-2014, 01:50 PM
So even after the initial Sign-up thread titled "Blade's Basic Game" and then the title of this game, you people still believe there is a 3rd Party in this game?

Granted, Blade, does like his role madness games, but I just don't see 3rd Party balancing as a "Beginner" game. I guess we could argue next on what we view as "beginner" and "intermediate" game setups.

9 players, 2 mafia, 1 3rd, 6 town doesnt seem advanced to me. Sure not beginner, but intermediate is "easy" enough to understand.

hoshiro-
10-28-2014, 05:06 PM
lol, so much for a begginers game, same fucking people again

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-28-2014, 07:00 PM
confirmed

CYBER
10-28-2014, 09:02 PM

this and my early posts back the fact that i am 100% certain that the deepest THREE aren't all scum.

I originally thought there could be a secondary killing role because of the specificity of the 2 words "[...] MAFIA kills." in some flavor i received, basically being overly specific when mentioning "mafia kills", rather than simply saying " kills"... It was a longshot but i had to share my thought just in case...

So I thought that secondary killer could be a vig just as much as an SK since it's relatively classic roles for beginners mafia....

What i do know is that if we have 2 deaths tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised, and if we have zero deaths? i wouldn't be surprised either. But if we just have the 1... then i'm guessing that blade was just too meticulous in his wording, assuming that the role could have been randomized to a new player.

But all in all, considering this is supposed to be a very beginner game, i am leaning towards the existence of only 2 scum, being 2 mafia members.
and thus 2/9 ~ 22% scum to town ratio, which is just as reasonable as a 30% max allowed ratio.

As for what i think, i'm going with my original FOS, i am not convinced of scribble's "thats not what i meant" reply... This vote servers more than just voting scribble, but to see where we all stand.

vote : scribble.
=

Sin
10-29-2014, 07:03 AM
2 mafia out of 9 players is standard for C9 Mafia Setups like I said. I'll come back to the thread once I get to work.

Passarelli
10-29-2014, 06:24 PM
Over halfway through day 1 and people are still debating the setup. You know what I think about it and I know what you think. Can we move on and try to get some voting data or is this game going to hit the deadline for day 1 again? >_>

CYBER
10-29-2014, 07:53 PM
Over halfway through day 1 and people are still debating the setup. You know what I think about it and I know what you think. Can we move on and try to get some voting data or is this game going to hit the deadline for day 1 again? >_>

hey i'm being as productive as i can...

but too many afks...
as usual. because everyone's affraid to speak their opinion or is waiting for some fucknut like me to try to get shit going and end up gettting lynched for being most actiive... u know... the fucking usual.

StarsMine
10-29-2014, 08:01 PM
hey i'm being as productive as i can...

but too many afks...
as usual. because everyone's affraid to speak their opinion or is waiting for some fucknut like me to try to get shit going and end up gettting lynched for being most actiive... u know... the fucking usual.

you would think you would learn

SCRIBBLE
10-29-2014, 08:17 PM
Cyber you either can't read or ignored what I said. Either way it makes you look scummy as fuck. Mikey confirmed but continues to be silent, nothing suspicious there. Sin makes note that he will post once at work, nothing yet. Gosh complaining, stars making comments in jest. Zambi attempting to be productive.

- - - Updated - - -

Cyber you either can't read or ignored what I said. Either way it makes you look scummy as fuck. Mikey confirmed but continues to be silent, nothing suspicious there. Sin makes note that he will post once at work, nothing yet. Gosh complaining, stars making comments in jest. Zambi attempting to be productive.

Sin
10-29-2014, 09:13 PM
Sorry, busy work day.

Aside from the usual back and forth banter about trivial shit, Hoshiro is flying under the radar.

Assassin
10-30-2014, 08:05 AM
Current votes:
Scribble: Cyber +1, unvote,
Cyber:Scribble +1
Trig:
Sin:
Pass: Scribble +1
Zambi:
Stars:
Mikey:
Hosh:

Sin
10-30-2014, 08:59 AM
Mikey, if you continue the streak of silence Rellik was upholding, I'm going to vote you today.

hoshiro-
10-30-2014, 09:28 AM
+1? Why are you counting how much our votes are worth? Brings up the possibilities of a double voter or a vote stealer

Assassin
10-30-2014, 09:37 AM
Scribble: Cyber, unvote,
Cyber:Scribble
Trig:
Sin:
Pass: Scribble
Zambi:
Stars:
Mikey:
Hosh:

Sorry, better?

I'm a zambi
10-30-2014, 11:43 AM
Sorry, better?
Much. Now this brings up the issue of double-voters. Unless the ability to double-vote is hidden, I know I can only vote once. Is double-voting usually town or mafia? I recall a game where Phil was a double-voter (I think the meme one) as well as mafia, so I'm guessing it can go both ways, since Assassin revealed the +1s.

Thoughts?

Passarelli
10-30-2014, 12:05 PM
Remember there is either 2-3 town sided power roles, 1 mafia power role, and maybe 1 third party. There is also only 9 people day one, which would make a double voter very powerful to start. I think you ate just reading too much into it.

We likely have all the information available to us possible day 1 other than vote analysis. Again on day 1, people seem to be very hesitant to vote for anything which means less data.

unvote
vote Zambi

It looks as if you are trying to spread confusion through the town.

- - - Updated - - -

Are reading* stupid phone. I'm turning into Mikey >_>

I'm a zambi
10-30-2014, 01:07 PM
Vote Passarelli

I don't know what you think you're getting at by 'spreading confusion'. I'm just bringing up possibilities for roles in this setup. The fact that you jumped on me for bringing up what I feel is a valid point (in both cases, despite the fact that Blade hates cult) brings my fos to you.

Passarelli
10-30-2014, 05:19 PM
Nice OMGUS vote. At least you've voted now, though.

Double voter is normal, I just think it would be a bit powerful and add a bit much swing to this game.

StarsMine
10-30-2014, 05:28 PM
I doubt the existence of a double voter in a beginner game more then I doubt a 3rd party.

I'm a zambi
10-30-2014, 05:35 PM
Nice OMGUS vote.
Only because I believe your vote is a baseless attempt to start a wagon. I still don't see how you believe I'm trying to 'spread confusion'.

At least you've voted now, though.
I try to reserve my votes for when they're really needed and/or I've found a reason behind it. That was something I learned from that first Donner Party game and I think you'll find that in my games since then I've been conservative with my voting.

Double voter is normal, I just think it would be a bit powerful and add a bit much swing to this game.
Thanks for answering my question. The only reason I brought up the possibility was Assassin's +1s.

Anyway ... I think we both need to :chillpill:
Unvote

Trigger Unhappy
10-30-2014, 06:35 PM
Finally finished moving and settled back in Dallas. After reading through I still question Scribbles first post and have my FOS on him. Not really willing to vote though.

Passarelli
10-30-2014, 08:53 PM
Zambi, it is day fucking 1. Of course it is a near baseless attempt to start a wagon. We need to get wagons going to get voting data started. You faggots being afraid to vote on shit is retarded. This is a game where the the primary weapon of town is voting, and you are all unwilling to vote? Seriously? So you are going to bury your head in the sand, let the mods decide who dies, and hope the mafia is stupid enough not to night kill?

Less than 3 days left and most of town is too spineless to commit to anything.

DJ_MikeyRevile
10-30-2014, 09:25 PM
Im silent due to lack of knowldge at this point. Reviewing the thread and cathing up for before i make a post and look like an utter clown.

Sin
10-30-2014, 09:27 PM
There are 3 days left, there is no rush, your persistence is a bit concerning though. I'd rather there be one wagon with decent information than 50 fucking wagons in a mass claim on day 1.

StarsMine
10-30-2014, 09:59 PM
Zambi, it is day fucking 1. Of course it is a near baseless attempt to start a wagon. We need to get wagons going to get voting data started. You faggots being afraid to vote on shit is retarded. This is a game where the the primary weapon of town is voting, and you are all unwilling to vote? Seriously? So you are going to bury your head in the sand, let the mods decide who dies, and hope the mafia is stupid enough not to night kill?

Less than 3 days left and most of town is too spineless to commit to anything.

Well thats because at this point a nolynch is best for town(66% chance of hitting town, and a very high chance at night) unless someone gets tired of waiting and messes up bringing attention to themselves. IE you right now.
A nolynch doesnt mean a modkill, it means no lynch. No one is committing to that right now because we want to bait out the mafia.

Passarelli
10-30-2014, 11:36 PM
Really? The old no lynch argument? Rellik isn't even in this game. Le sigh.

Star, are you talking about by the numbers? Sure, town might have about a 5% higher chance to win if we no lynch today straight by the numbers. Town's chance of winning that game is still less then 30%. The problem herein lies with if we have a spare no lynch or not.

If we lynch someone day 1 and mafia faction kills night 1, we will have 7 people day 2. d2 lynch, n2 fk = 5 people day 3. lose after miss lynch day 3.
If we no lynch someone d1 and mafia fk n1, we will have 8 people day 2. d2 lynch, n2 fk = 6 people day 3. lose after miss lynch day 3.

Would you rather have 3 chances to lynch mafia or only 2?

Not only that, but you are more likely to hit mafia each subsequent day by being able to look at vote data.

Passarelli
10-31-2014, 12:19 AM
To humor you a little more, I'll even look at the chance to NOT hit mafia each day--first lynching each day followed by no lynch the first day.

d1 7/9. d2 5/7. d3 3/5. The odds of not hitting a mafia and losing by night 3 is: 7/9 * 5/7 * 3/5 = 105/315 = 33.3%
d1 9/9. d2 6/8. d3 is 4/6. The odds of not hitting a mafia and losing by night 3 is 9/9 * 6/8 * 4/6 = 24/48 = 50%

- - - Updated - - -

Im silent due to lack of knowldge at this point. Reviewing the thread and cathing up for before i make a post and look like an utter clown.

By the by, 'reviewing and cathing up' likely won't make you look an less like Stephen King's IT. I'm going to start calling you Pennywise.

- - - Updated - - -

any* less. God fucking damnit. >_>

hoshiro-
10-31-2014, 10:32 AM
vote cyber

Sin
10-31-2014, 11:37 AM
Vote Hoshiro

Dat gut feel. Peanut gallery. No reason for vote. Fishiest.

DJ_MikeyRevile
11-01-2014, 05:50 AM
I suppose i need to start somewhere. Only thing i really saw looking over the thread was alot of baseless accusations and cyber talking in circles.

Vote Hosh

CYBER
11-02-2014, 12:12 AM
Vote Hoshiro

Dat gut feel. Peanut gallery. No reason for vote. Fishiest.

He seems to have a stick up his ass against me for some reason... If only I knew who the fuck he was prior to last 2 games.

StarsMine
11-02-2014, 12:34 AM
Vote Hoshiro[/B]

I think its 2 more votes after me?

Trigger Unhappy
11-02-2014, 10:24 AM
vote Stars - most FOS at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

vote stars

I'm a zambi
11-02-2014, 12:10 PM
Can we get a vote count? I don't want to hammer Hosh without giving him a chance to defend himself.

he's been active on zmod (100%), according to his forum profile so there's no reason for him not to respond

Also Trigger, why do you suspect Stars? The only reason I see is the no-lynch comment, but I don't really see an issue with a no-lynch early on; it would hurt town less than a mis-lynch if we get some kind of investigative role information. It's risky, but so is a mislynch if we misread someone and end up hitting a PR. I'll go with whatever you guys decide on, but like I said, it's risky either way.

hoshiro-
11-02-2014, 12:57 PM
Can we get a vote count? I don't want to hammer Hosh without giving him a chance to defend himself.

he's been active on zmod (100%), according to his forum profile so there's no reason for him not to respond

Also Trigger, why do you suspect Stars? The only reason I see is the no-lynch comment, but I don't really see an issue with a no-lynch early on; it would hurt town less than a mis-lynch if we get some kind of investigative role information. It's risky, but so is a mislynch if we misread someone and end up hitting a PR. I'll go with whatever you guys decide on, but like I said, it's risky either way.

Zambi, it's precisely because of his no lynch comment then him sheeping on voting for me.

I'm a zambi
11-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Okay, but can you defend your vote on Cyber? It's suspicious as fuck with no context and I believe (at least, others have said, I haven't counted the votes myself) you're at L-1.

SCRIBBLE
11-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Going with whatever others decide on is scumtastic zambi.

I'm a zambi
11-02-2014, 01:55 PM
So we have 2 fos on stars, as far as I'm aware.
Quite a few fos (votes) on Hosh.
And I believe Pass still has his fos on me.

I don't really know where I stand as of yet but Hosh, you still haven't commented on the random Cyber vote. I don't think if you were mafia you'd be stupid enough to do that, so I'm holding off any judgment as of yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Going with whatever others decide on is scumtastic zambi.
No, it's simply because I don't have anyone who really sticks out as mafia to me. Not yet at least.

- - - Updated - - -

And I guess Scribs has his fos on me as well now LOL.

hoshiro-
11-02-2014, 02:21 PM
Did you not see what I did? I tried to generate more info for town because i dont want to go out into the night blind

- - - Updated - - -

and cyber i have nothing against you, stop being so conceited

SCRIBBLE
11-02-2014, 03:26 PM
My fos is still on cyber for bandwagon voting so early instead of trying to generate more info from the rest of the group.

I'm a zambi
11-02-2014, 05:23 PM
My fos is still on cyber for bandwagon voting so early instead of trying to generate more info from the rest of the group.
Actually, Pass voted for you first before switching his vote to me.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair though, it was a valid point counteracting your claim about the whole 'circles of hell' thing; after all, what would you be if not one of them? But we have 9 people and 9 circles of hell. I'm pretty sure (even if you weren't aware of it) that you are one.

Passarelli
11-02-2014, 06:34 PM
Where was all this conversation a few days ago when we would have had time to do something productive instead of last minute?

Right now I still feel Zambi and Stars are tied for scummiest.

Zambi said he was willing to hammer Hosh then tried defending Star's call for a no-lynch.

Star's didn't even acknowledge my rant, then hopped on the bandwagon for Hosh.

I'm voting for Zambi currently, but would be more then willing to switch to Star. They both have some 'splanin to do.

CYBER
11-02-2014, 06:47 PM
Actually, Pass voted for you first before switching his vote to me.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair though, it was a valid point counteracting your claim about the whole 'circles of hell' thing; after all, what would you be if not one of them? But we have 9 people and 9 circles of hell. I'm pretty sure (even if you weren't aware of it) that you are one.

Scribble, even zambi realizes the reason why i went with and FOS followed by a vote on you, and that's saying something considering how he's been playing "follow the current accusations" game.
It wasn't baseless, i had a legitimate reason to question your Freudian slip early on when asking about the circles.

For me, that was better rather than starting a wagon on a random person, most likely a town person due to the ratio of town to scum, and then getting my butthole lynched as per usual if that person turned out to be confirmed lynched town: "oh look, cyber RANDOMLY started the wagon on a townie on day 1 when we had no info! lynch him without any proof or chance to defend himself again, yeayyyyyy!!!".

I sound bitter in the above, but i'm not. I'm portraying the exact scenarios that seem to happen over and over and over and over and over again. So I don't care for wagoning much anymore because everyone else's sole existence here is to start baseless wagons and never know when to STOP those wagons.

And on that note
unvote scribble.
You served a documentation purpose for later, as now nothing is really clear.

fos Zambi and myself.
Zambi's been playing the mediator role. Never truly expressing his own opinion but re-iterating what others have said without giving much input rather than "he said that, and why are u doing that". Basically motivating people and putting them down simply to be active without being active.

Many other people voiced an opinion: pass, scribble, myself, even sin to some extent, while others showed confusion and cluelessness. Zambi's shown neither, only a mediator among people, bringing up old arguments and questioning actions without providing counter arguments.

As for myself, I will fos myself because of my idiotic start where i dueled circles around myself because of the mod's fucking pm flavor making me think there are 2+ killer roles, when in reality the current logic accumulated points to only 2 mafia members and the rest as townies if not a useless third party in play... And frankly, I simply have no more enthusiasm to do any more digging at the moment in this craphole.

hoshiro-
11-02-2014, 07:05 PM
Scribble, even zambi realizes the reason why i went with and FOS followed by a vote on you, and that's saying something considering how he's been playing "follow the current accusations" game.
It wasn't baseless, i had a legitimate reason to question your Freudian slip early on when asking about the circles.

For me, that was better rather than starting a wagon on a random person, most likely a town person due to the ratio of town to scum, and then getting my butthole lynched as per usual if that person turned out to be confirmed lynched town: "oh look, cyber RANDOMLY started the wagon on a townie on day 1 when we had no info! lynch him without any proof or chance to defend himself again, yeayyyyyy!!!".

I sound bitter in the above, but i'm not. I'm portraying the exact scenarios that seem to happen over and over and over and over and over again. So I don't care for wagoning much anymore because everyone else's sole existence here is to start baseless wagons and never know when to STOP those wagons.

And on that note
unvote scribble.
You served a documentation purpose for later, as now nothing is really clear.

fos Zambi and myself.
Zambi's been playing the mediator role. Never truly expressing his own opinion but re-iterating what others have said without giving much input rather than "he said that, and why are u doing that". Basically motivating people and putting them down simply to be active without being active.

Many other people voiced an opinion: pass, scribble, myself, even sin to some extent, while others showed confusion and cluelessness. Zambi's shown neither, only a mediator among people, bringing up old arguments and questioning actions without providing counter arguments.

As for myself, I will fos myself because of my idiotic start where i dueled circles around myself because of the mod's fucking pm flavor making me think there are 2+ killer roles, when in reality the current logic accumulated points to only 2 mafia members and the rest as townies if not a useless third party in play... And frankly, I simply have no more enthusiasm to do any more digging at the moment in this craphole.

Seeing as where you stand in the nine circles and from what you said, then my guess right now is that you are third party and have a role of some sort. something connected to night kills

SCRIBBLE
11-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Zambi, I made no claim. I asked a question, nothing more. It seems all you did was read cyber's post and went along with what he said. The question I asked allowed for everyone to go along with or against the obvious 9 circles theme.

There was no Freudian slip, cyber, just your over-confident assumption. Either that or you grasped the first straw available to create a vote lynch on a townie. We all know mafia knows who is not mafia.

I'm a zambi
11-02-2014, 08:35 PM
Where was all this conversation a few days ago when we would have had time to do something productive instead of last minute?

Right now I still feel Zambi and Stars are tied for scummiest.

Zambi said he was willing to hammer Hosh then tried defending Star's call for a no-lynch.

Star's didn't even acknowledge my rant, then hopped on the bandwagon for Hosh.

I'm voting for Zambi currently, but would be more then willing to switch to Star. They both have some 'splanin to do.
This is what always happens, not just in mafia games but in life; everyone waits until the last second to start doing their shit before any kind of deadline.

I can understand why you'd think I'm scummy but really all I can do is assure you that I'm not. Your statement about me 'willing to hammer hosh' was only if I felt that his vote was a baseless wagon, which he admitted to, but he claims to have done it to start conversation (similar to what I did in a previous game by self-voting). That may not have been the best thing to do but in both instances it initiated something, even if it was negative. We need to start getting the ball rolling and get people talking or nothing's going to happen and we're going to have more mod-kills, like what we've been dealing with in the past 2-3 games.

Here's my opinion so far: I honestly still don't know why there are votes up for Hosh after everyone's claimed that the only 'scummy' people are Stars and myself. I feel like the only person really pushing people is Passarelli and I really don't know how to take it, since the last time I recall him doing that he was mafia attempting to lynch Phil left and right. (Meme game I think?) The other thing is the one time I actually attempt to contribute as town since the Donner Party game, everyone's been on my ass about everything I've said, and I get it, that's the point of a mafia game, but not every gut feeling or uncertainty has to be 'scumtastic' as you guys keep suggesting. If I don't talk, I'm lynched for saying nothing, if I do, I'm 'scumtastic'; take your pick. You're welcome to vote for me, but you're making a big mistake. :smirk:

This is entirely baseless but since you people think I'm not doing anything, I'm going to OMGUS Passarelli. I have nothing else to go off of.
Vote Passarelli
It's nothing personal, I just don't like how you're pushing. :chillpill:

Passarelli
11-02-2014, 09:05 PM
Zambi, I'm always pushing, trying to get people to talk long before the deadline comes up. I posted good reasons why I thought you were scummy, especially that you showed support for Star's no lynch argument right after you voted which pretty much is icing on the scum cake which is you. Walking Dead is on, I'll check back in about an hour.

Passarelli
11-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Zambi, in the Meme game I was 3rd party survivor and I pushed on Phil who was mafia.

Assassin
11-03-2014, 07:33 AM
Sorry was afk for the weekend.

Scribble: Cyber, unvote,
Cyber:Scribble, unvote,
Trig:Stars,
Sin:Hosh,
Pass: Scribble, unvote, Zambi,
Zambi:Pass, unvote, pass,
Stars:Hosh,
Mikey:Hosh,
Hosh: Cyber,

Scribble:
Cyber:1
Trig:
Sin:
Pass:1
Zambi:1
Stars:1
Mikey:
Hosh:3

BladeTwinSwords
11-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Time is up everyone!

I will be drawing the lottery shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

I rolled a dice and got a [Hidden] so.....

Hell rumbles and shakes as everyone fights over who is a backstabbing bastard.

A loud voice booms over and says....

BEGONE!

The ground breaks open and one of you falls to your death.

Starsmine, who was, Greed - Vanilla Townie was selected to be sacrificed!

Night 1 Begins! Send in your actions to BOTH ME AND ASSASSIN

You have 48 hours.

StarsMine
11-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Did you properly seed your randomizer? Dick. D:

Assassin
11-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Just over 1d remaining. Get your actions in please.

BladeTwinSwords
11-05-2014, 11:13 AM
With that all actions have been sent in.

It's obvious from the signs that Violence just wasn't the answer. However, it may be better to look at those who do it behind others backs.

Before you realize it, another circle has been killed.

Pass, who was, Heresy - Vanilla Townie has been killed!

Day 2 Begins! You have until November 15th at 12:00 PM EST to decide.

hoshiro-
11-05-2014, 11:49 AM
vote sin
I'll give my reasons after work

- - - Updated - - -

First of all, sins unseasonal behavior of calling out the quiet people
Second him stopping pass from trying to get information and saying that he did not one multiple wagons then starting a wagon on me. Out of the 3 people that voted me at least 1 was mafia, it's not stars so that leaves sin or mikey

There are 3 days left, there is no rush, your persistence is a bit concerning though. I'd rather there be one wagon with decent information than 50 fucking wagons in a mass claim on day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

From the flavor text I think that cyber (violence) is not scum

- - - Updated - - -

And the flavor saying it might be better to look at those who do it behind others backs, treachery I know for sure that mafia is the 8th and 9th circle of hell

CYBER
11-05-2014, 05:31 PM
vote sin

- - - Updated - - -

Second him stopping pass from trying to get information and saying that he did not one multiple wagons then starting a wagon on me. Out of the 3 people that voted me at least 1 was mafia, it's not stars so that leaves sin or mikey

- - - Updated - - -

From the flavor text I think that cyber (violence) is not scum

- - - Updated - - -

And the flavor saying it might be better to look at those who do it behind others backs, treachery I know for sure that mafia is the 8th and 9th circle of hell

i'm fine with ur fos on sin, or even better yet, on mikey this game. (just because mikey's just been playing the silent treatment for some reason, just like relik).

but what makes u think that at least one mafia voted on ur wagon again? is it simply pigeon holing? or u just making an assumption?

DJ_MikeyRevile
11-05-2014, 06:26 PM
i'm fine with ur fos on sin, or even better yet, on mikey this game. (just because mikey's just been playing the silent treatment for some reason, just like relik).

but what makes u think that at least one mafia voted on ur wagon again? is it simply pigeon holing? or u just making an assumption?

maybe because im a replacement who needed time to review what was already posted. Shortly after that, i made a vote and the day was ended because no one could make up there minds.
Please dont say stupid shit.

CYBER
11-06-2014, 03:18 AM
maybe because im a replacement who needed time to review what was already posted. Shortly after that, i made a vote and the day was ended because no one could make up there minds.
Please dont say stupid shit.
5 days passed since ur last post. 2 were night time granted.. still...im sure u were just too busy holding the night off at some point.

Sin
11-06-2014, 09:09 AM
vote sin

- - - Updated - - -

- Using META (and incorrect META at that) of my style of play? -- Basically filler reasoning for an OMGUS vote from Day 1.
- I "stopped" Pass from trying to start multiple wagons, as you can see from his vote count analysis. It's what MOST of you were doing, trying to start wagons to get people to claim. It's lazy strategy. Calling YOU out on your shit Day 1 was the best course of action Hosh, and the fact you jumped right on Starsmines for "sheeping" as well as using what was said about him by Scribble and Zambi, is questionable in itself.

You voted cyber for NO REASON whatsoever (most likely more META analysis) on Page 10. I chose to hold my vote until closer to the deadline for this very reason, to catch the bullshitters like you. The wagon began on Friday 10/31 (an hour after your vote on Cyber) and you didn't bother posting even though you were at L-2.

As I told Pass in Day 1. I didn't want multiple wagons to get people to mass claim, it's lazy. I wanted one good wagon, and I found it in you. Unfortunately, nobody cares about these games anymore and don't bother reading/posting even when a deadline nears.

Assassin
11-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Update:
Scribble: Cyber, unvote, day end,
Cyber:Scribble, unvote, day end,
Trig:Stars,day end,
Sin:Hosh,day end,
Pass: Scribble, unvote, Zambi,dead
Zambi:Pass, unvote, pass,day end,
Stars:Hosh, died
Mikey:Hosh,day end,
Hosh: Cyber,day end, Sin

Scribble:
Cyber:
Trig:
Sin:1
Pass:dead
Zambi:
Stars:dead
Mikey:
Hosh:

Sin
11-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Do people even feel like playing Mafia games anymore? Let's be honest. Maybe we should all just take a break for a couple months and come back to it like we did before. Think we're all burnt out at this point.

I'm a zambi
11-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Do people even feel like playing Mafia games anymore? Let's be honest. Maybe we should all just take a break for a couple months and come back to it like we did before. Think we're all burnt out at this point.
I agree it is kind of dead ...
Anyway, here are my FOS:
Hosh: I'm not so sure I like some of your responses but I'm curious as to how you know that mafia definitely voted for you? Was it flavor or some other hint from the night phase?
Scribble: This is honestly just gut feeling, so it's baseless.
Mikey (possibly): My only reason for this is general inactivity (but I feel we're all guilty of it at this point). While I think it's true he would need time to review the thread, we've had quite a few days so the 'silent treatment' Cyber brings up is a valid point.

Trigger always seems to fly under my radar for some reason so if anyone has any suspicions about him, feel free to speak up.

I don't suspect Cyber or Sin; I think they've brought up some valid points.

inb4 I get lynched for mentioning my fos. :lmao:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the mini-wall, I thought I spaced that out properly ...

DJ_MikeyRevile
11-08-2014, 10:44 AM
Vote Hosh

Trigger Unhappy
11-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Reminder to everyone, hosh got through the last wagon without making any defensive statement.. we basically learned nothing because people were slow to respond. I'll vote hosh

SCRIBBLE
11-08-2014, 01:30 PM
I think sin is right about all this, no one cares.

I'm a zambi
11-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Reminder to everyone, hosh got through the last wagon without making any defensive statement.. we basically learned nothing because people were slow to respond. I'll vote hosh
Yeah, same opinion here.
Vote Hosh

SCRIBBLE
11-08-2014, 06:37 PM
I would vote for hosh but that would only happen if I could ignore that Mikey gives no reasoning behind his vote after being called out for silence and defending it by saying he needed to read over everything.

hoshiro-
11-08-2014, 09:39 PM

Yea. People got sick of it so I'm kinda just bored of it now too

DJ_MikeyRevile
11-09-2014, 07:52 AM
I would vote for hosh but that would only happen if I could ignore that Mikey gives no reasoning behind his vote after being called out for silence and defending it by saying he needed to read over everything.

Perhaps i am simply remaining consistent with my prior days vote. Hosh has given no indication that he is innocent.

Sin
11-10-2014, 08:33 AM
Hosh you're at L-1 and have been since before your last post. I will hammer if you have nothing to say.

SCRIBBLE
11-10-2014, 03:45 PM
No one is participating, we need to take a break as sin suggested. vote hosh

StarsMine
11-10-2014, 04:00 PM
I would participate, if I wasn't 2spooky4you guys...

BladeTwinSwords
11-10-2014, 05:19 PM
At this point, no one even cares anymore.

Even I can't bear to watch this.

Hosh, who was, Lust - Vanilla Townie has been lynched!

Night 2 Begins! 48 hours.

BladeTwinSwords
11-11-2014, 11:56 AM
I've given out all the hints that I possibly can.

Trig, who was, Anger - Vanilla Townie has been killed!

Day 3 Begins! Just end this shit already....

Nemesis
11-11-2014, 12:59 PM
In case anyone was wondering, this game fucking blows.

StarsMine
11-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Yall mother fuckers need jesus

SCRIBBLE
11-11-2014, 07:04 PM
vote mikey scum

DJ_MikeyRevile
11-11-2014, 07:26 PM
vote mikey scum

Hardly. What is there to say? Flavor sucks, no one is talking, no one has any information.

SCRIBBLE
11-11-2014, 07:52 PM
No shit, let's just end it. If no one votes in the next hour I quit. Going to get myself modkilled if that does not work. Taking a vacation and do not care about this enough to check on it while I am enjoying time off.

Sin
11-11-2014, 09:10 PM
vote mikey

DJ_MikeyRevile
11-11-2014, 09:57 PM
Well, despite the game pretty much being dead, i would like to at least attempt to win. Voting for me is not the direction to take in that case.
Then again, if you commit to it, i will yet again reserve the right to say "I told you so."

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally, Not a single power role has died, we are likley to have a cop in this noob set up. Being that its lylo, the cop should out his results. If the cop hasnt hit a inno, it will only help narrow down the suspect pool.

I'm a zambi
11-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Vote Mikey
Absent for 95% of the game, only to come back for the last 5% once he's getting voted for.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, fos Cyber for his equal inactivity.

BladeTwinSwords
11-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Another lynch.

Mikey, who was, Gluttony - Vanilla Townie has been lynched!

Night 3 Begins! You know what to do...

DJ_MikeyRevile
11-12-2014, 12:32 AM
Note to the shit buckets who clearly have no brain. I WSA A REPLACEMENT. No fucking shit i wasnt active for half the game.

StarsMine
11-12-2014, 01:23 AM
Wow you guys, I told blade not to call GG just yet, but man you guys go straight up played. Games over now.

BladeTwinSwords
11-12-2014, 02:19 AM
Mafia Wins!

Winners:

Sin - Mafia Goon
Zambi - Mafia Roleblocker

Losers:

Cyber - Bulletproof Townie
Scribble - Town Jailer

- - - Updated - - -

MVPs:

Zambi and Sin - Excellent teamwork. Found the Town PR Night 1.
Cyber - Tried to divert Mafia attention to himself.

LVPs:

Everyone: It's obvious that we need a break from Mafia Games. There is nearly zero progress in these games anymore. Take 5 everyone...

StarsMine
11-12-2014, 02:38 AM
I resent being called LVP.
Hosh was on the right track of mikey or sin, but everyone lynched him and THEN FORGOT to even look at mikey or sin, until the dumb bandwagon at the end.

Sin
11-12-2014, 08:25 AM
LOL Scribble couldn't do shit at night!

And Stars, no one was playing anymore so it was kind of pointless to fight it.

Nemesis
11-12-2014, 11:30 AM
Next time someone decides to make a beginners game. Actually make a beginners game.

Sin
11-12-2014, 11:52 AM
Beginner's games are C9 matrix setups btw.

Passarelli
11-12-2014, 03:01 PM
I hate you guys. It was painful obvious Zambi was scum. Sin's votes/threatening to hammer gave him away also.

I have to say, good move killing off the one person who was active daily and tried to get the ball moving. Sigh.

Nemesis
11-12-2014, 03:35 PM
I think the problems with these games is that there are a specific few who punish those who play. There are some who attack anyone who says anything, especially if it is not exactly what they're supposed to.

This really stifles discussion and leads to one or two people talking and everyone else just waiting around.

This needs to change.

I'm a zambi
11-12-2014, 03:41 PM
I hate you guys. It was painful obvious Zambi was scum. Sin's votes/threatening to hammer gave him away also.
It's always 'painfully obvious' that I'm scum, even in the 5 games I haven't been.

I have to say, good move killing off the one person who was active daily and tried to get the ball moving. Sigh.
You had to be silenced. :smirk:

It wasn't even my idea to have you killed; I just went with it since you were on my tail and would probably get some information D2 to use against me. I don't know what happened with Cyber but he dropped off the face of the earth after a certain point and Mikey was never active, and after that I think Hosh and Scribble just gave up. I'm positive if you guys actually stayed active you could have had this game.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the problems with these games is that there are a specific few who punish those who play. There are some who attack anyone who says anything, especially if it is not exactly what they're supposed to.

This really stifles discussion and leads to one or two people talking and everyone else just waiting around.

This needs to change.
Honestly, I feel like this happens to me a lot, and it's the reason I've been more conservative with my words and votes.

Sin
11-12-2014, 03:54 PM

Only reason we went after you was because I figured there was a Cop/Doc combo in the game like there should have been and I thought you were the doc and Scribble the cop.

Played the rest of the game that way. Wasn't bad that I brought up everyone's inactivity and played on that to get the crosshairs pointed back to Hosh.

- - - Updated - - -

And I don't know, Pass. I played the same way I would have Town-side with regards to voting. Think I stated my reasoning for holding back during Day 1, in Day 2.