PDA

View Full Version : Admins aren't immune to votebans?

Fat Betty
10-25-2014, 10:53 PM
Just played on one of CSS servers, there were a bunch of players calling out one another of hacks, and thus of course trying to !voteban each other. I initiated a !voteban on myself for the experiment, and was banned in just 10-15 seconds. Can't join servers now. Is it really that easy to vote ban admins, or the factor that I had to start that voteban did the job?

sup
10-25-2014, 11:24 PM
Admins aren't immune to their own commands. Obviously.

hoshiro-
10-26-2014, 04:50 PM
Like I said. We should have a iq test, and required amount of time in server before you can be a admin. Less retards

swagbot 9k
10-27-2014, 09:37 PM
Like I said. We should have a iq test, and required amount of time in server before you can be a admin. Less retards

Then some people who are ULA wouldn't pass.

sup
10-27-2014, 10:25 PM

That's a horrible thing to say about Phil and you should be ashamed of yourself.

RofLoLmao
10-28-2014, 09:28 AM
You won't "@" them tho

minjae
10-28-2014, 11:23 AM
I lol'ed..

hoshiro-
10-28-2014, 02:46 PM
No balls

swagbot 9k
10-28-2014, 06:46 PM
Phil is a glorious man who loves teh cawk lol. No I am talking about certain ragers cough cough cyber cough.

phil.™
10-28-2014, 08:30 PM
That's a horrible thing to say about Phil and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Hahahahahah.

Taking a test to become admin won't happen.

Fat Betty
10-29-2014, 03:05 AM
Perfectly constructed sentence. If an IQ test above normal was a requirement for people to conceive a child, your parents would still be awaiting approval.

Assassin
11-05-2014, 07:18 AM
Perfectly constructed sentence. If an IQ test above normal was a requirement for people to conceive a child, your parents would still be awaiting approval.

Boom. HS

iNoToRiOuS
11-10-2014, 07:40 PM
What's the point of arguing to make those who want to purchase admin take an IQ test? The majority of admins in the server violate rules. Arguing over this is pointless because it would be flawed. Those who argue for an IQ test haven't specified whether the person taking the test has to pass, set any requirement , or given some sort of a qualification. If, or when it becomes enforced, there is always the possibility of people passing the IQ test, purchase administrator, and then intentionally abuse their powers.

Xerenix
11-11-2014, 10:11 AM
What's the point of arguing to make those who want to purchase admin take an IQ test? The majority of admins in the server violate rules. Arguing over this is pointless because it would be flawed. Those who argue for an IQ test haven't specified whether the person taking the test has to pass, set any requirement , or given some sort of a qualification. If, or when it becomes enforced, there is always the possibility of people passing the IQ test, purchase administrator, and then intentionally abuse their powers.

It will never happen. Idiots buying admin is income for the servers and if people report abuse on the forums or in person to ULA/Clan then those idiots will be dealt with.