PDA

View Full Version : Inthebutt

I LIKE TURTLES
04-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Thanks for coming into gun game last night to get raped for 10 min and leave. It was truly a very entertaining 10 min.

Here are some pointers for the next time when you connect to the gg server:
1. ppl shoot back
2. there are no soda machines, chairs, or desks to hide behind
3. ppl shoot back

Thanks for playing!

On a side note... because you are Chinese I will try to be nicer to you starting now.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Thanks for coming into gun game last night to get raped for 10 min and leave. It was truly a very entertaining 10 min.

Here are some pointers for the next time when you connect to the gg server:
1. ppl shoot back
2. there are no soda machines, chairs, or desks to hide behind
3. ppl shoot back

Thanks for playing!

On a side note... because you are Chinese I will try to be nicer to you starting now.

LMAO @ ppl shoot back :lmao::lmao:

inthebutt
04-09-2009, 11:31 AM
I'll keep those pointers in mind the next time I decide to stop by the GG server and turtle I still think you got beat with the ugly stick.

ZERO
04-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Also nades go boom boom

Remington
04-09-2009, 12:36 PM
haha butt

Hodgie
04-09-2009, 01:31 PM
I'll keep those pointers in mind the next time I decide to stop by the GG server.

I always see you posting about the "next time i'm in gg", yet i think i've seen you for all of 5 minutes... i know its rough coming over from zmod, but i'm sure you'll learn how to get a kill eventually...

I LIKE TURTLES
04-09-2009, 01:48 PM
turtle I still think you got beat with the ugly stick.

That's cute. You're fat :)
Remington, the cuteness of your hair blows my mind. :wtg:

inthebutt
04-09-2009, 02:26 PM

Its impossible to be fat at 6'3" turtle.

Remington
04-09-2009, 02:37 PM

lol thats sweet of you

I LIKE TURTLES
04-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Its impossible to be fat at 6'3" turtle.

Obesity does not discriminate. You're fat :)

Remington
04-09-2009, 02:41 PM
oh dang, harsh

Hodgie
04-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Turtles, do you actually do any work at your job? Or do you just get paid to spend all day posting on forums?

I LIKE TURTLES
04-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Turtles, do you actually do any work at your job? Or do you just get paid to spend all day posting on forums?

Well... it's the day before good Friday... Fixed Income market closed early...
There's not much to do here...

P.S. I want to eat you up Hoagie yum yum

Hodgie
04-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Well... it's the day before good Friday... Fixed Income market closed early...
There's not much to do here...

P.S. I want to eat you up Hoagie yum yum

Got any plans this weekend? I don't have any classes on Fridays... So I got plenty of time.

Hodgie
04-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Hmm... Guess I went a little overboard

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Wow turtles im shock and disapointed in you to come here and talk to someone who harly plays in a GG or a pub, and start making fun of him.

Pretty low man. I thought it be nemesis if anyone...

:icon_frown:

inthebutt
04-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Wow turtles im shock and disapointed in you to come here and talk to someone who harly plays in a GG or a pub, and start making fun of him.

actually holy I would like it better if turtle made fun of me cause nemesis is canadian and we all know canadians can never do anything right. besides turtle is an asian also, even though he says I'm fat and I think he's straight up butt ugly. I'd take jokes from turtle over nemesis.

as for you turtle, don't make me slap you with some sugar tits.

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-11-2009, 01:26 AM
actually holy I would like it better if turtle made fun of me cause nemesis is canadian and we all know canadians can never do anything right. besides turtle is an asian also, even though he says I'm fat and I think he's straight up butt ugly. I'd take jokes from turtle over nemesis.

as for you turtle, don't make me slap you with some sugar tits.

if you dont slap him with them sugar tits, slap me please :icon_wink:

inthebutt
04-11-2009, 03:58 AM

you can suck the buttery nipples off them sugar tits.

weeman2412
04-11-2009, 01:56 PM

OMFG dude where have u been

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-11-2009, 08:10 PM
OMFG dude where have u been

i could ask you the same we need to :pistols: sometime

I LIKE TURTLES
04-13-2009, 07:40 AM

Holy, if you hadn't gone MIA. This post may have been directed towards you noob :smirk:

whytboiz33
04-13-2009, 11:20 PM
LMAO @ ppl shoot back :lmao::lmao:

are we just goin to sit here and talk? or are we gonna do it

inthebutt
04-14-2009, 12:45 AM
are we just goin to sit here and talk? or are we gonna do it

Whyt that is freaking an awesome signature but I feel really sick now after seeing that of her.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-14-2009, 08:00 AM
Whyt that is freaking an awesome signature but I feel really sick now after seeing that of her.

That's because you want to see giant manholes full of hair. :lmao:

Christmas
04-14-2009, 08:33 AM
I'd hit it.

inthebutt
04-14-2009, 11:19 AM
That's because you want to see giant manholes full of hair. :lmao:

The whale aka project S isn't the part I was referring to as awesome NYS. Awesome got reserved for the brutality of that signature.

I LIKE TURTLES
04-14-2009, 11:30 AM
The whale aka project S isn't the part I was referring to as awesome NYS. Awesome got reserved for the brutality of that signature.

Unnecessary commentary. Let those two battle it out. No need for you to comment.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-14-2009, 12:01 PM
Unnecessary commentary. Let those two battle it out. No need for you to comment.

Agreed ! Turtles FTW !

I LIKE TURTLES
04-21-2009, 09:06 AM
Dear inthebutt,

Thank you for joining gun game last night to sit in spec and cry to Nemesis about how you weren't in the mood to chat. I hope you weren't having a bad day, because that would make me really sad :(
It was great to see you for those 2 minutes before you left, I hope everything worked out for you :wtg:

P.S.
After the match ended, CO confessed his love for turtle penis to myself. It was a great day after all...

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-21-2009, 10:45 AM
Dear inthebutt,

Thank you for joining gun game last night to sit in spec and cry to Nemesis about how you weren't in the mood to chat. I hope you weren't having a bad day, because that would make me really sad :(
It was great to see you for those 2 minutes before you left, I hope everything worked out for you :wtg:

P.S.
After the match ended, CO confessed his love for turtle penis to myself. It was a great day after all...

LOL yes I have confessed and yes I witnessed inthebutt hanging in spec for what ? Who the hell knows ! :lmao:

Nemesis
04-21-2009, 12:16 PM
i didn't even say anything to him. he came in and was all emo with "i'm not in the mood!"

i think he's cutting himself :(

inthebutt
04-21-2009, 12:29 PM
Actually last night when I joined my favorite show 24 was on. so I choose to sit in spec and watch the show instead but after it became obvious I couldn't sit in spec and watch 24 with out nemesis saying stuff I left.

I really hope it works out between NYS and turtles penis. That would be one great reality show on TV haha.

As for you nemesis sometimes its just better if you unplug that mic of yours and burn it.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Actually last night when I joined my favorite show 24 was on. so I choose to sit in spec and watch the show instead but after it became obvious I couldn't sit in spec and watch 24 with out nemesis saying stuff I left.

I really hope it works out between NYS and turtles penis. That would be one great reality show on TV haha.

As for you nemesis sometimes its just better if you unplug that mic of yours and burn it.

I was actually planning to make soup with Turtle's penis. :lmao:

whytboiz33
04-21-2009, 01:16 PM
I was actually planning to make soup with Turtle's penis. :lmao:

we kno u like eating that cock. dont play with ur food !!

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-21-2009, 01:18 PM
we kno u like eating that cock. dont play with ur food !!

Turtle Penis soup is a delicacy in your country of Samoa. So I guess know about that more than I.

whytboiz33
04-21-2009, 01:24 PM
Turtle Penis soup is a delicacy in your country of Samoa. So I guess know about that more than I.

hold up... a few months ago i was middle eastern... then im mexican... then im samoan... what next??? chinese????

inthebutt
04-21-2009, 01:27 PM
hold up... a few months ago i was middle eastern... then im mexican... then im samoan... what next??? chinese????

whoa whoa whoa sorry whyt you can't be asian your eyes aren't slanted enough. maybe if you tape them back than okay your in.

I LIKE TURTLES
04-21-2009, 01:31 PM
HAHA you are all fuckin maniacs.

Turtle penis soup?

I'm dyin right now...

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-21-2009, 01:32 PM

Oh I apologize, I thought you told me that you were Samoan.

I LIKE TURTLES
04-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Oh I apologize, I thought you told me that you were Samoan.

I am Samoan royalty. Sooner or later you will kneel before me in my fresh pile of pew

ManBearPig <ibis>
04-21-2009, 10:53 PM
http://guanabee.com/Fez_Role_Model_6_25_07.jpg

Im sure whyt is related to this guy...