PDA

View Full Version : Whytboiz

Remington
04-09-2009, 02:35 PM
ZM_Boatescape_V5

he called someone a loser on his mic

Player K4m!ka$i has entered rock the vote, 13 votes required to trigger map vote
Remington ;D*sG : lol calling people loser over the internet
Want a RESERVED Slot? Type !reserved to find out more!
(ADMIN) MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis>: muted player Remington ;D*sG
Console: *** Rescue boats inbound ***

zm_spacestationflee
Remington ;D*sG : i love how i got muted for no reason
:-) connected
Pandemic connected
Above&Beyond connected
(ADMIN) MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis>: muted player Remington ;D*sG

Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

EDIT:
Jeimuzu: remington rejoined because it was a new game, and whyt banned him, i asked whyt why, he said it was because he was avoiding a mute..which shouldn't have been given to him in the first place

deprodigy
04-09-2009, 02:41 PM
are you posting the abuse about a mute or a ban? its a little confusing. if its just a mute? why are you posting. you mocked him so he muted you. I don't see what the deal is here.

Remington
04-09-2009, 02:42 PM
its also the ban, i never mocked him, all i basically said was its funny when people call other people losers over the internet.

ZERO
04-09-2009, 02:44 PM
No you avoided the mute by reconnecting, resulting in me telling him to issue a 30min ban.

Remington
04-09-2009, 02:45 PM
i was talking to jeimuzu in spec about it

ZERO
04-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Admin Log

M 04/09/2009 - 15:05:49: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis>] [STEAM_0:1:11257865] Executed : muted user [Remington ;D*sG] [STEAM_0:1:74489]
M 04/09/2009 - 15:15:50: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis>] [STEAM_0:1:11257865] Executed : slapped user [аќ¹] [STEAM_0:1:18403695] with 0 damage
M 04/09/2009 - 15:23:19: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis>] [STEAM_0:1:11257865] Executed : changelevel zm_spacestationflee_v2_fix
M 04/09/2009 - 15:24:10: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis>] [STEAM_0:1:11257865] Executed : muted user [Remington ;D*sG] [STEAM_0:1:74489]
M 04/09/2009 - 15:27:42: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis>] [STEAM_0:1:11257865] Executed : Banned (By Admin) [Remington ;D*sG] [STEAM_0:1:74489] banid 30 579 kick

Hodgie
04-09-2009, 02:59 PM
I thought automatically ended when a map was reset. Didn't the second mute happen about a minute after the map change? Or am I missing something?

I know I have nothing to contribute... i wasn't there or anything. Just curious about whether it resets when the map changes.

Jeimuzu
04-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Whyt was calling someone a loser (from what I know, i.e. disrespecting them) then Remington typed "lol, calling someone a loser over the internet"
for that, he got muted. The next game, whyt muted him for virtually no reason again at the start when he said "i love how i got muted for no reason." Remington rejoined because it was a new game and he hadn't done anything wrong yet apart from avoiding a pointless mute, and Whyt banned him, I asked whyt why, he said "It was because he was fucking avoiding a mute." I replied with "Why was he muted?" he answered "because he fucking disrespected me, and i've been doing this alot fucking longer then you"

From my point of view, he disrespected me, and another player he was calling a loser, which Remington commented on.

That's the whole story from my point of view.

Remington
04-09-2009, 03:02 PM
right when the map changed he muted me again for me saying "I love how I get muted for no reason" and then when Jeimuzu joins i retry to go in spec and talk to him about it and i get banned a minute or 2 later

TheLittlestHobo
04-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Sounded like Whyt is in a pissy mood. Just let him vent it out for a bit and it will all go away...hopefully. I mean I've never ever seen anyone getting muted from one statement like that before...But I suppose he's just really having a bad day. It was only 30 minutes so just read a book or take a long shit and come back.

Remington
04-09-2009, 03:10 PM
aha i'm playing in my server right now, but thats still a dick move, even when i had a bad day when i was admin, i never did that =p

TheLittlestHobo
04-09-2009, 03:12 PM
So you've had admin experience before. That should be a leg up on that application of yours. If it weren't prematurely taken away due to abuse, it has got to show that you were quite responsible and thus age should not be an issue.

Remington
04-09-2009, 03:17 PM
lol my clan died and so did the servers =P
but the clan reformed but im to poor to afford admin ;d

ManBearPig <ibis>
04-09-2009, 03:43 PM
So did you avoid the mute by rejoining? Or was the mute taken off when the server changed? Im not 100% on what happened with the muting.

Remington
04-09-2009, 03:45 PM
when you change maps you get unmuted, then i got muted again, and when jeimuzu join i retried and went into spec to talk to him and i got banned.

ManBearPig <ibis>
04-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Oh so both happened. You avoided a mute though, which is against the rules.

TheLittlestHobo
04-09-2009, 03:57 PM
As far as the information I speculated on here are as follows in a flow diagram:

Whyt said loser to some random dude > Remington said lol, people say loser over internet > Whyt muted Remington > Map Change > Remington said muted for no reason > Whyt muted Remington > Remington rejoined > Whyt banned

In the admin log, the reconnect took place between mute and ban. It was all within a 3 minute timeframe. Technically, it was appropriate to act upon it. However ethics and morality does not seem to exist.

Jeimuzu
04-09-2009, 03:57 PM
He avoided a mute that was given to him for no good reason when he was just asking why he was muted. It helps to tell people exactly what they did wrong if they want to know, might help them not do it again.

ManBearPig <ibis>
04-09-2009, 04:00 PM
But its not your job to judge whether or not the mute was acceptable. And if you break another rule to voice your opinion about it your just giving the admin more reason to take action against you. You need to enjoy the game more then you enjoy the drama, otherwise i have no sympathy.

Remington
04-09-2009, 04:05 PM
lol but i did nothing besides avoiding a mute

whytboiz33
04-09-2009, 04:06 PM
this is what happened:

i connect, have a good session with all the players.

remmington connects and makes a disrespectful remark towards me. i will not allow disrespect on our server. so its a mute to avoid any insodent.

map changes... i give him a minute and do not re-mute him. he makes another comment towards me... 2nd warning... he reconnects.... he gets a 30 minute ban.

READ ZEROS POST.

i will increase the punishment each time i must do this.

you guys must learn... there is no power strugle. we are the authority to these servers. we do not abuse. we enforce rules. there are no loop holes for u to jump through. follow the rules and thats it.

follow the rules.

this goes for admins aswell.

whytboiz33
04-09-2009, 04:06 PM
lol but i did nothing besides avoiding a mute

avoiding a mute, is an instant ban. get use to it.

whytboiz33
04-09-2009, 04:08 PM
He avoided a mute that was given to him for no good reason when he was just asking why he was muted. It helps to tell people exactly what they did wrong if they want to know, might help them not do it again.

he never asked why he was muted.

he was muted for disrespect.

Remington
04-09-2009, 04:09 PM
this is what happened:

i connect, have a good session with all the players.

remmington connects and makes a disrespectful remark towards me. i will not allow disrespect on our server. so its a mute to avoid any insodent.

map changes... i give him a minute and do not re-mute him. he makes another comment towards me... 2nd warning... he reconnects.... he gets a 30 minute ban.

READ ZEROS POST.

i will increase the punishment each time i must do this.

you guys must learn... there is no power strugle. we are the authority to these servers. we do not abuse. we enforce rules. there are no loop holes for u to jump through. follow the rules and thats it.

follow the rules.

this goes for admins aswell.

tell me what the disrespectful remark was? and tell me what the comment was towards you that i made?

whytboiz33
04-09-2009, 04:10 PM
tell me what the disrespectful remark was? and tell me what the comment was towards you that i made?

questioning my admins commands, and commenting on my conversations. do neither.

ManBearPig <ibis>
04-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Avoiding a mute is a bannable offense. Zero ok'd the 30 min ban, just take it and let it blow over.

Remington
04-09-2009, 04:11 PM
questioning my admins commands, and commenting on my conversations. do neither.

how did i question your admin? all i said was, i love how i got muted for no reason, and the reason i said that is because, maybe you never told me why i was muted?

Avoiding a mute is a bannable offense. Zero ok'd the 30 min ban, just take it and let it blow over.

im way off that topic bro

whytboiz33
04-09-2009, 04:12 PM
the person i called a loser, was blocking and being a neisance and was lucky i didnt kick. in stead of being punished with admin commands, he was punished with words.

whytboiz33
04-09-2009, 04:12 PM
how did i question your admin? all i said was, i love how i got muted for no reason, and the reason i said that is because, maybe you never told me why i was muted?

now you know.

now you will not make the same mistakes.

now you know the rules.

now maybe you can play.

Remington
04-09-2009, 04:13 PM
the person i called a loser, was blocking and being a neisance and was lucky i didnt kick. in stead of being punished with admin commands, he was punished with words.

thats not questioning your admin

whytboiz33
04-09-2009, 04:16 PM
thats not questioning your admin

that post wasnt directed towards you. it had nothing to do with you.

this is all you need to know remington... if you continue to do wat youre doing, your time here in ibis will be limited.

you may have enjoyed a care free, rule breaking life prior to this. but now things have changed due to constant complaints and demand for action. now you and ur "crew, goons, idiots" will be delt with. admins will not protect you.

if you do not understand what you did, then i feel sorry for you, but not sorry enough to hold back punishments.

end of story.

all the questions and issues you have, refer to THIS post, and zeros post on this matter.

Remington
04-09-2009, 04:19 PM
lol alrighty then

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-09-2009, 04:24 PM

Good now serve the ban and follow the rules.

Christmas
04-09-2009, 04:25 PM
I don't understand how someone can make a remark about Whytboiz calling someone a loser.

It isn't that big a deal. I call people losers all the time.

Remington
04-09-2009, 04:26 PM
the "remark" was me saying "Lol people calling other people losers over the internet"

Remington
04-09-2009, 04:28 PM
I wasn't even aiming to comment on the "disrespect" lol

Jeimuzu
04-09-2009, 04:37 PM
At this point all I have to say is, don't disrespect someone then mute someone for disrespecting you.

ManBearPig <ibis>
04-09-2009, 05:01 PM
Look its over, obey the rules. Zero can unlock this if he pleases, but nothing more beneficial is developing.

ZERO
04-09-2009, 05:43 PM
The punishment that was questioned here was the banning, which I personally approved for him avoiding the mute. If you think the admin is muting people for no reason you should have made a post about that when you disconnected rather than to have rejoined to avoid the mute. While it is hard to do anything about muting, being mostly hear say smear say, knowing if there is a progressing problem can help stop further development.