PDA

View Full Version : The_Littlest_[H0B0] Account Hacked

ZERO
04-09-2009, 09:57 PM
The_Littlest_[H0B0]: yo i just made this steam community group and tryin tog et it big... http://www.steamcommunity1337crew.tk/ check it out and join it up getting its huge!DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK

His account has been taken over by a hacker! :assault:

I have banned him from the servers until he can get his account back, this is for yours and his protection.

silent
04-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Ya i got that link from a player named steven and did not click it and got it from hobo the next day.

ZERO
04-09-2009, 10:11 PM
The hacker has now been traced, thank you for playing you failure. You are now banned from IBIS networks. Unfortunately you will be unable to read this as you will not be able to access this website so that you can see how pwned you are. :assault:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=47669 (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/../zm_stats/player.php?id=47669)

silent
04-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Zero i think hes account got taken also i do not think he was the source. He linked that garbage text to me which makes me believe he was infected. I remember him playing on the zombie server and he was not that bad of a guy.

ZERO
04-09-2009, 10:18 PM
NVM on these

ZERO
04-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Yes, I would note that he does have a record dating back and probably is not the actual guy.

anex
04-09-2009, 11:36 PM
Ya he linked that to me also yesterday. I just wrote in the username and password box.

"Username: FFuuucccckkkkk" "Password: YYooooouuuuu!!!!"

Hell probably get his account back. I don't think the dude changed his passwort.

Und by the way he isn't a hacker. He is some little cunt who tricked Hobo with a phish.

deprodigy
04-10-2009, 08:31 PM
how unfortunate. its a fantasy to think what you would do to a kid like that if you ever met him. ill tell you what I bet they wouldn't do it ever again! f'n jerks. back trace his ass and call the cops.

Remington
04-11-2009, 12:44 AM
how unfortunate. its a fantasy to think what you would do to a kid like that if you ever met him. ill tell you what I bet they wouldn't do it ever again! f'n jerks. back trace his ass and call the cops.

lol who calls the cops these days?

demonater10
04-11-2009, 07:25 AM
lol who calls the cops these days?

WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You may get muted, kicked, and banned for making a funny.

Remington
04-11-2009, 12:59 PM
WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You may get muted, kicked, and banned for making a funny.

haha ;d

๖ReS
04-18-2009, 10:14 PM
Oh damn.
I clicked the link, but never entered any information.
Once I noticed that I had to enter my Account info I X'd that shit out.
However. Since then it says my Account has been logged on from another computer... It MAY be my friend... I use his account and he doesn't really play CSS anymore... So I guess I do have an Alternate account that I can play on.

Ahhh. A thought came to meee.
My friend "Button" was on a laptop playing CS 1.6, I told him to move and let me log onto mine so we could try playing CSS. The download took like 30 years and we ended up leaving for home before it finished. He MAY have saved that account info and he might keep trying to play CSS from my account. Ill have to ask him... he'll probably be like... "WHAT ME? nooo I wouldn't to do that..."

hahaha. Well, Pray for me and hope my account isn't hacked D: :violin:

EDIT: Button is a fat ass btw.

Jeimuzu
07-24-2009, 09:06 PM
Let this be a lesson to ye.

Funny thing though, I told Getcha once to never tell her password to anyone, or input it anywhere except on the Steam page on Steam itself. And what does she do? She goes and gets her account hacked a month later by doing what I told her not to, along with Hobo.

Anyways, I'll stop bringing old threads back now, sorry. Stuck at grandparents, nothing to do.

I'm not telling you how to run your job MBP, you do a fine job indeed. I'm just incredibly bored and going insane from it. (Imagine being stuck on a low-end computer created 6 years ago, still on dial up, unable to load videos, games, and music. You'll be in my position. So please understand why I've just gone through every thread the IBIS forums have.)

But if you are upset about some old threads being brought back, then it just shows they have no use anymore and should be deleted. I'll agree with Zero, some threads have something you can read and learn from (and keep a history of when things happened) such as this one (Don't fall for phishers) while others such as the one with the person who nobody knew said his computer died, and nobody bothered to reply to.. It's pointless to keep it.