PDA

View Full Version : Slayed, Kicked, Banned?

Walter
05-26-2008, 08:51 AM
So, I was on the pub this morning the map was de_rats. I killed one person who's name was ADMIN and then he slays then kicks me immediately. I reconnect to the server and say wtf asshole then I got banned. There weren't any rules I was breaking and there was no way to justify slaying me to begin with.

The ban was only 2 hours so by the time many read this, the ban may already be over but it was still ridiculous and something should be done about it.

deprodigy
05-26-2008, 11:17 AM
I was playing until around 9am, I didn't see any admins on by the time I left. Sorry I can't help Walter.

whytboiz33
05-26-2008, 11:21 AM
you cant be banning the golden jew like that

+Project.S+
05-26-2008, 11:41 AM
It was Dual, he said something about two people with the name Walter on or something..im not sure, i just know it was done by Dual

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-26-2008, 12:06 PM
Walter is one of the most silent players in the server. Seems odd of him to be kicked and banned. Good thing it was just a confusion with dumbasses using his name.

ZERO
05-26-2008, 02:21 PM
I am unbannign now also walter put the STEAM_ before the numbers in your steam id so that the ranking in the forums work. It makes it easier for me to unban :wtg: