PDA

View Full Version : The Littlest Hobo Thurs Apr 9 @ nightish (EST)

TheLittlestHobo
04-13-2009, 11:33 AM
Name in Game: The Littlest Hobo
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:1084987
Who banned you: ZER0
When: Thursday April 9
Where: I didn't even join the server
Why banned: Because I touched him innappropriately

Other/Reason to unban: Because I am ready to behave and I finally got my account back.

BTW, if you see this guy STEVEN (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001344062), do not befriend him as he is a scammer who will ask you to join his group by sending you a link which will re-direct you to a PHISHING SITE. This phishing site is a website that has replicated exactly like the Steam community login page that will prompt you to put in your Name and Password. I was sure fooled because I thought steam community kicked me out and I have to re-login. DO NOT BE FOOLED OR STUPID LIKE ME. Be sure to check the web address to make sure it is from "www.steampowered.com/<something>". Any variations will re-direct you to a phishing site. i.e. www.steampowered1337.com/<blah blah>.

I just want to put that out there as a phishing site awareness. I do believe this steven is banned from IBIS server by ZER0 from my request, but he is still out there and I have asked steampowered if anything would be done to this player. But just generally, pay attention to the web address you are being directly linked to. That is all.

Upon reading that delightful topic about me, totally scrap that whole rant about Steven.

I LIKE TURTLES
04-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Welcome back. I was scared that maybe our internet flame war would be cut short.

ZERO
04-13-2009, 02:57 PM
Unbanned :wtg: