PDA

View Full Version : [ADD] ze_harry_potter_v1_c

anex
01-19-2015, 07:44 PM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60558423/Downloads/ze_harry_potter_v1_c.rar

Zero, we need to also have a plugin installed to increase the round time. The plugin is included the ze_harry_potter_v1_c.rar file

The map is configured to automatically use the plugin for round times.

In the server.cfg, we need to put mp_roundtime 9 so the plugin doesn't interfere with other maps and solely affects Harry Potter.

THIS IS A CONTEST VERSION

NO ADMIN ROOM COORDINATES

http://i.imgur.com/yJLi2ux.jpg

## The requirements...

(01) It is required to install the included 'roundtime extend' plugin else some stages might be unbeatable (plugin provided in download)
:: Having a simular plugin that allows the map to change roundtime to 12 minutes is allowed too
:: We change the round time to 12 minutes per round caus of time issues on specifik stages
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(02) Beat all 12 stages without using cheats or admin room
:: We expect that everything will run legit
:: Read all the next 'rules' in order to enter the contest
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(03) You need at least 50 active players
:: Servers with less capacity can also enter as long as they have a full server
:: Servers who fall under this statement need atleast 40+ active players, max. +- 1 open slot available
(04) Make a full demo from start to end
:: Make a demo from all stages (1-12) from begin to end for the most solid proof so we can see all stages are done legit
:: We do expect the demo to be properly recorded and in good frame quality, 'hidden stage 13' and 'warmup round' dont have to be included
(05) Take a screenshot of the playerlist after beating stage 12
:: The screenshot is basicly the playerlist you can view pressing the tab key
:: We also expect this to be not fake and in good quality
(06) Unlimited nades or ammo is not allowed
:: Some servers have plugins for this, please disable this for the contest, we allow max. 2 nades per human
:: The 'ammo wand' is excluded, the nades been spawned with this wand do not count to the limits
(07) Turning zombies back into humans counts as cheating
:: With this we mean that if the zombies are choosen, admins are not allowed to transfer current zombie players into humans
:: We dont care if your friend or mapfag is a zombie, we do not allow this and zombies are choosen random at start
(08) Using exploits or bugs to advance a stage counts as cheating
:: We do not allow any use of exploits, glitches or bugs to advance
:: Some stuff can be bypassed depending on the issue, unexpected mapbugs caused by the map itself will be considered
(09) Using admin commands to advance a stage counts as cheating
:: Admins are not allowed to use admin powers in order to advance or skip things and we do not allow any admin room use to advance
:: We do expect everything to be done legit using only what the map presents
(10) Admins are allowed to slay on delay or extend the map
:: If players are delaying the round or the round is doomed to fail, admins are allowed to slay and restart the round
:: We dont count round fails, so for us it does not mather how many times people restart a round but we do recommend to stay bellow 50 fail rounds
(11) Multiple times beating the map and sending all the demos/screenshots is allowed
:: We dont mind if you guys want to improve time or scores by trying again and sending us the proof again
:: Just dont forget to add all info everytime you do, there is no limit in this, it just stops as soon as we stop the contest and release v1

#---
#---- Send your demo and screenshot at [email protected]
#---- Please include a complete list of all active players
#---- Please include the name from the community that won with server ip
#---

Thanks for playing the map and goodluck
Have fun!

Core
01-19-2015, 08:15 PM
It's out!!!!!! :D

THIS IS A CONTEST VERSION

NO ADMIN ROOM COORDINATES

U.u

-ps link to contest rules?

jimmay
01-19-2015, 08:18 PM
It's Potter time! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sup
01-19-2015, 08:29 PM
no admin room coordinates

Stfu

I'm a zambi
01-19-2015, 08:37 PM
oh lord.

anex
01-19-2015, 08:50 PM
Added info to main post

Core
01-19-2015, 09:19 PM
If im not part of the team that beats this im gunna super pissed :< (notify me when we are trying !!)

I'm a zambi
01-19-2015, 09:20 PM
Added info to main post
brb slitting wrists.

anex
01-19-2015, 09:21 PM
Im thinking maybe this saturday giving it a try.

swagbot 9k
01-19-2015, 09:25 PM

We do it in the evening I would be down... say 6pm PST?

Core
01-19-2015, 09:32 PM

Invite all the regs make sure no shitters are on beforehand!

- - - Updated - - -

>Going tryhard on potter
>pwning all the nubs when zombie
>gets lvl 4 crucio
>dropped due to slot reservation
> FUUUUuuuuUuUuUuuUuuUuUuUuUuuuuUuUUuuuUUU

jimmay
01-19-2015, 09:33 PM

Yes, please. I'm out of town Sunday thru Tuesday and, like Core, I would hate to miss it.

On the requirements, 03 is pretty interesting and hopefully won't be strictly enforced... And for 11, "...we do recommend to stay bellow 50 fail rounds", LOL

anex
01-19-2015, 09:42 PM
We just need to have the server full which won't be too much of a problem since this is a contest version and an event so only try hard should be there.

Core
01-19-2015, 09:47 PM
maybe zero will finally get on css

anex
01-19-2015, 10:02 PM
maybe zero will finally get on css

The dream in it's truest form ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm a zambi
01-19-2015, 10:59 PM
I'll see if I can get on Saturday. I've been having issues with intermittent internet lately, so I might not be able to make it.

sup
01-19-2015, 11:23 PM
We just need to have the server full which won't be too much of a problem since this is a contest version and an event so only try hard should be there.

It has to be full for the entire time? That might be hard if it takes 3 hours.

ZERO
01-20-2015, 12:53 AM
How is that plugin different from the one we already have under the exact same name?