PDA

View Full Version : active <ibis> members

I LIKE TURTLES
04-14-2009, 03:39 PM
Where the hell did you guys all go?
In the past month, I've only seen Co, Whyt, Depro (for 1 min) and Zero.

It's hard to PEW on you guys in PUB when it's not populated... so unless you guys want to be stuck with me as #1 rank... Get your asses back into CS:S.

That means you too MBP, i know you're there since you moderate these damn forums.

Oh and dutch, you fucking noob. WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?

Hodgie
04-14-2009, 03:52 PM
I miss pissing Dutch off. He hated me...

I LIKE TURTLES
04-14-2009, 03:55 PM
No disrespect towards the new <ibis> applicants but...

1. you guys haven't even played in 2/3rds of the servers that Zero has.
2. shouldn't <ibis> members be "better" than the majority of the crowd
3. I guarantee i will shit on any one of you guys any day of the week
4. Good luck with your apps, I don't mean it.

I go into servers and notice that the "clan" members are always the ones dominating the servers... and that's how they earn the respect of the regulars and become "clan members".

I've raped pubs with dutch countless times and it was fun getting kicked/accused of hacking/hearing ppl bitch. I'd like to test a few more of you current <ibis> members. I have a bunch of you added on friends already so lets see how good you guys really are.

It seems these days that there is just a bickering amongst the players/admins/clan members... too much talking and not enough CS'ing. I find myself playing with no sound just to get through a map.

ZM players, you guys need to understand. I just give you guys shit bc I think ZM requires no skills. Come prove to me otherwise and i'll stop flaming your threads =)

Hodgie
04-14-2009, 04:02 PM
Something else that might help bring the pub back to life is to make it a 16k. Then when it's gotten on its feet again, return it to the current money setup.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-14-2009, 04:58 PM
I'm all for it. As a matter or fact, I was in the pub last night. Where was you Mr. TuttleFace ! LoL
As for dutch. I haven't seen him in months. I'm out from work because of a knee fracture, so i will try my best on bringing back the pub. To be honest, I wish the pub had more slots....

Hodgie
04-14-2009, 05:03 PM
I'm all for it. As a matter or fact, I was in the pub last night. Where was you Mr. TuttleFace ! LoL
As for dutch. I haven't seen him in months. I'm out from work because of a knee fracture, so i will try my best on bringing back the pub. To be honest, I wish the pub had more slots....

Awww.... C.O. hurt himself

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-14-2009, 05:04 PM
Awww.... C.O. hurt himself

Considering I will be compensated thousands of dollars. It's all good. :icon_mrgreen:

Nemesis
04-14-2009, 05:15 PM
wow CO, that sounds like it hurts like a bitch, how'd you manage to do that?

whytboiz33
04-14-2009, 06:22 PM
we should have an IBIS v. scrubs scrim.

me, co, zero, mbp, deprod.

every1 else wouldnt scrim.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-14-2009, 06:24 PM
My knee was smashed with a cart at work. I went to the doctors today and they administered a shot straight to the knee. The needle was huge too. A good three inches....felt it inside. Wow that sounded gay didn't it ? LoL

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-14-2009, 06:25 PM
we should have an IBIS v. scrubs scrim.

me, co, zero, mbp, deprod.

every1 else wouldnt scrim.

I'd get Dual involved too.

I LIKE TURTLES
04-14-2009, 06:28 PM
Whyt.
Name a time where you wanna do it.
I have some old buddies i used to play with.
I would glady challenge you ibis ppl to a scrim.

Name the time, i can provide server if we need.

ZERO
04-14-2009, 06:42 PM
When I am out of school in may and after by big computer is fixed I plan to play on the pub server for at least 5 hours every day for a week so that it can be repopulated and so I can get my yearly rape fest in.

whytboiz33
04-14-2009, 06:47 PM
Whyt.

um... i was thinking ibis admins and regulars only...

but if u want me to get my old cal buddies from back in beta days, then we can have our own private scrim.

but as for this 1... ibis clan v. ibis regulars.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-14-2009, 06:54 PM
Whyt.

We said IBIS members against IBIS Scrubs. We didnt mention unknown hackers.

I LIKE TURTLES
04-14-2009, 07:06 PM
We said IBIS members against IBIS Scrubs. We didnt mention unknown hackers.

Hahaha thats cute co =D
2 of my friends play in gungame
n1ck
I like kitties pew pew pew

I can pick up 2 other "regulars"

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Hahaha thats cute co =D
n1ck

Aww fuck it ! I used to live in Jersey. Let's just have a rumble in Teaneck, NJ with bats, chains and rocks !

deprodigy
04-14-2009, 07:39 PM
sorry turtle, trust me I am a few kills away from even with you and it bugs the hell out of me. im in hvac and summer has started, and im in florida. we had layoffs and im pulling the duty of the other 2 estimators in the state and 2 csr's at my location. I can hardly play at all right now. I just finished work now and don't feel like I can play long at all, like this every night...

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-14-2009, 07:44 PM
sorry turtle, trust me I am a few kills away from even with you and it bugs the hell out of me. im in hvac and summer has started, and im in florida. we had layoffs and im pulling the duty of the other 2 estimators in the state and 2 csr's at my location. I can hardly play at all right now. I just finished work now and don't feel like I can play long at all, like this every night...

Sucks for you. I'm off from work till late June. :wtg:

whytboiz33
04-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Hahaha thats cute co =D
n1ck

are you that desperate to win? you have to insult ur fellow regulars by pretty much syaign theyre not good enough?

I LIKE TURTLES
04-14-2009, 07:56 PM
are you that desperate to win? you have to insult ur fellow regulars by pretty much syaign theyre not good enough?

who said anything about insulting?
2 of my friends just so happen to play in the server

deprodigy
04-14-2009, 08:10 PM
who said anything about insulting?
2 of my friends just so happen to play in the server

im hurt you skipped over my reply to you. what do I have to pm you lol? I know im the last player you want to play anyways :( I ringed for you before I know all your boys! at least whyt appreciates me ringing!

I LIKE TURTLES
04-14-2009, 08:13 PM

Haha depro.. didnt mean to skip over your post. I just felt like i needed to make it clear that i was not saying anything negative about the regulars i play with.
I know what you mean... our company had layoffs too.. granted our company has 5k employees, you miss the people that you are used to picking up the slack. I'll be waiting for you to get back on... hopefully an uptick in the economy will bring you back sooner than later.

I LIKE TURTLES
04-15-2009, 07:15 AM
Aww fuck it ! I used to live in Jersey. Let's just have a rumble in Teaneck, NJ with bats, chains and rocks !

C.O.-
The doctor said no rigorous activities for the next couple months. If you play nice, I can have a talk with him and have "touching yourself" removed from that list of banned activities...
:smirk:

dennis20014
04-15-2009, 08:17 AM
I don't think ZM requires any skill
I'll try to get on the other servers sometime

I LIKE TURTLES
04-15-2009, 09:09 AM
I don't think ZM requires any skill
I'll try to get on the other servers sometime

there you go dennis!

Remington
04-15-2009, 10:19 AM
No disrespect towards the new <ibis> applicants but...

1. you guys haven't even played in 2/3rds of the servers that Zero has.
2. shouldn't <ibis> members be "better" than the majority of the crowd
3. I guarantee i will shit on any one of you guys any day of the week
4. Good luck with your apps, I don't mean it.

I go into servers and notice that the "clan" members are always the ones dominating the servers... and that's how they earn the respect of the regulars and become "clan members".

I've raped pubs with dutch countless times and it was fun getting kicked/accused of hacking/hearing ppl bitch. I'd like to test a few more of you current <ibis> members. I have a bunch of you added on friends already so lets see how good you guys really are.

It seems these days that there is just a bickering amongst the players/admins/clan members... too much talking and not enough CS'ing. I find myself playing with no sound just to get through a map.

ZM players, you guys need to understand. I just give you guys shit bc I think ZM requires no skills. Come prove to me otherwise and i'll stop flaming your threads =)

I hop into the GG server every once in a while ;D
I've tried going into the pub but it's always empty.

Hodgie
04-15-2009, 04:06 PM

Yea, hopefully this thing turtles is doing might help it comeback... but probably not. It'll take a lot of effort of the regulars going in on a nightly basis and putting sometime in...

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-15-2009, 04:20 PM
C.O.-
The doctor said no rigorous activities for the next couple months. If you play nice, I can have a talk with him and have "touching yourself" removed from that list of banned activities...
:smirk:

Someone touched me last night. Does that count too ? :lmao:

Hodgie
04-15-2009, 04:38 PM

Your mom!

Oh snap!

I LIKE TURTLES
04-15-2009, 04:46 PM
I hop into the GG server every once in a while ;D
Add me on steam. I'm good at gathering players bc they respect my pewage

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-15-2009, 05:19 PM
Your mom!

Oh snap!

Pffft !! :pistols::stupid:

I LIKE TURTLES
04-15-2009, 06:11 PM
Pffft !! :pistols::stupid:

was it a turtle? :)

deprodigy
04-15-2009, 06:29 PM
turtle is this what you are talking about? members aren't accepted based on skill as much as time spent in ALL servers. that's 3 different crowds you need to win over respect with. us higher skilled players have only been playing for 8 years... no?

inthebutt
04-15-2009, 08:00 PM
Where the hell did you guys all go?
In the past month, I've only seen Co, Whyt, Depro (for 1 min) and Zero.

It's hard to PEW on you guys in PUB when it's not populated... so unless you guys want to be stuck with me as #1 rank... Get your asses back into CS:S.

That means you too MBP, i know you're there since you moderate these damn forums.

Oh and dutch, you fucking noob. WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?

Zero is on most of the time now on ZM. I've actually seen more of him in the past 3 days compared to when I first started playing the IBIS ZM server.

deprodigy
04-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Zero is on most of the time now on ZM. I've actually seen more of him in the past 3 days compared to when I first started playing the IBIS ZM server.
why do you think that is? really. think about it.

whytboiz33
04-15-2009, 10:37 PM

you had a bitch cocked over. i was thinkin about it last night.

inthebutt
04-15-2009, 11:28 PM
why do you think that is? really. think about it.

my mind boggles me when you speak like that dep :lmao: I could think of a couple reasons but I'm gonna have to go with he really likes ZM.

ricochet
04-17-2009, 06:52 PM
ill scrim...

Nemesis
04-17-2009, 10:40 PM
do i count as a regular? i don't know if i want to play, but i'll just scream racial slurs at Whyt all match, does that work?

ManBearPig <ibis>
04-18-2009, 02:01 AM
Rico your avatar aint movin. Make sure its saved as a gif not a jpg or something. It looks proper size and everything.

I LIKE TURTLES
04-20-2009, 09:45 AM
I think we should just scratch the 5v5 ibis vs. reg thing for now...

quick question, how many slots is the private ibis server? does it have the latest cal configs? well now that cal is dead, maybe we can use Cevo config... either way, we will need someone there with rcon, or know how the fuck to run a private server

To get this shit off the road, we should just get the priv server filled (at least 10 people). 2 people will be elected to be "captains". They will go into the center of the map and knife it out, winner will get first choice. Basically it will end in a 5v5 but with the two captains picking their teams... for the people who aren't picked (if the server has more than 10 slots), you will be automatically put into the next game.

these 10-mans should be pretty fun. it twists things up so ppl understand that there is actually teamwork involved in css, and not just baiting and spraying. Not to mention that they are fun :wtg:

whytboiz33
04-20-2009, 06:21 PM
I think we should just scratch the 5v5 ibis vs. reg thing for now...

quick question, how many slots is the private ibis server? does it have the latest cal configs? well now that cal is dead, maybe we can use Cevo config... either way, we will need someone there with rcon, or know how the fuck to run a private server

To get this shit off the road, we should just get the priv server filled (at least 10 people). 2 people will be elected to be "captains". They will go into the center of the map and knife it out, winner will get first choice. Basically it will end in a 5v5 but with the two captains picking their teams... for the people who aren't picked (if the server has more than 10 slots), you will be automatically put into the next game.

these 10-mans should be pretty fun. it twists things up so ppl understand that there is actually teamwork involved in css, and not just baiting and spraying. Not to mention that they are fun :wtg:

10 mans are pretty fun.
i have rcon and have cal-matched on it many times.

uh.... the config is a few seasons old lol. its a 10 slot, with an extra spot for the TV.
all the clan members have access to rcon, but only a few kno how to use it.

deprodigy
04-20-2009, 07:00 PM
yes very few but the first task would be updating it. personally would prefer the cevo config over cal in this case... and rcon is easily taught and learned so I wouldn't see a problem there on our end (except for availability).

I LIKE TURTLES
04-21-2009, 07:06 AM
yes very few but the first task would be updating it. personally would prefer the cevo config over cal in this case... and rcon is easily taught and learned so I wouldn't see a problem there on our end (except for availability).

so then make yourself available you jerk face!!!
so pretty much we're looking at an 11 slot server, meaning there will only be 1 odd man out haha...

who's gonna tell zero to update the configs?

Hitman
04-21-2009, 07:11 AM
Well shit I would join you but currently I am forced with so much work at the fun house that i actually am coming back home at 3-4 in the morning. I will be taking a vacation week starting May so you will see me in th pub.

Turtles im going to pew ur face

deprodigy
04-21-2009, 01:31 PM
so then make yourself available you jerk face!!!
so pretty much we're looking at an 11 slot server, meaning there will only be 1 odd man out haha...

who's gonna tell zero to update the configs?

no odd man out... that slot is for HLTV.

lets see if whyt can talk to zero since he will be the most active.

I LIKE TURTLES
04-21-2009, 02:57 PM

Yeah, work on getting me admin as well.
I can set ibis history by being the first non clan member with power.

I LIKE TURTLES
04-21-2009, 03:07 PM

you could always boot the tv out silly goose :icon_mrgreen:

deprodigy
04-24-2009, 02:19 PM
you could always boot the tv out silly goose :icon_mrgreen:
no cause then no one could watch it... to reply to you other post. . members that don't pay for admin don't have admin I.e. dutch who relied on bitching to us when he wanted someone kicked. wickedtribe didn't have admin either I believe.

Hodgie
04-24-2009, 05:49 PM
I.e. dutch who relied on bitching to us when he wanted someone kicked.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Also, while we're setting this up, how about we try and set up a time to just pub?

deprodigy
04-24-2009, 08:36 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Also, while we're setting this up, how about we try and set up a time to just pub?

hodg that's the main point in this discussion, getting together to play. we can't set a certain time just to pub it up right now (although during peak time I've played in pub with decent traffic recently). we just all can't put in the 40 hrs of cs like we used to. yeah its the fuckin economy, this asshole govt hired a bunch of dick employees... so we with jobs have to do the work of 3 now.
edit: this govt is older than me. we are at least 30-40 years behind. im not pointing any finger at bama yet, but I have to admit im getting kinda scared now from the decisions made so far.

ManBearPig <ibis>
04-24-2009, 09:43 PM
None of the clan members are on enough anymore to really bring the pub back to full life. Whyt is really like the only one who has been on as much as he should be. We just have to much going on right now.

JigSaW
05-11-2009, 12:07 AM
I'm still here, just busy with school and training to kill people. (rotc)