PDA

View Full Version : The Princess Bride

Pages : [1] 2

Passarelli
01-26-2015, 11:07 PM
Sorry about the late start.

The Princess Bride by S. Morgenstern.

We go back now to arguably the most important part of Florinian history. Our tale involves kidnapping, rescue, revenge, torture, assassination, traitors, princes, princesses, pirates, giants, true love, and despair.

Role PMs will be given out shortly.

I will not be around but once or twice a day, so don't expect too much out of me. There are non-standard roles in play, so ask any questions you have to me. When playing, I only ask that you do not be a ROUS.

We start our game at night.

You have 3 days to complete night 1. Send in your actions. When all actions are in, the day will begin. Days will have a 1 week soft deadline. As the deadline approaches, I will decide wether to extend it or not.

Players:
Cyber, Zambi, Scribble, Sin, Blade, Star, Nemesis, and What.

Night 1 begins!

Passarelli
01-26-2015, 11:52 PM
All roles have been sent. Let me know if you didn't get something or have questions. Doing this from my phone blows.

StarsMine
01-27-2015, 03:58 AM
Ready

What
01-27-2015, 04:59 AM
ZzZzZz night confirmation zZzZzZ

I'm a zambi
01-27-2015, 11:42 AM
Confirmed. :smirk:

Nemesis
01-28-2015, 06:11 AM
Send 'em back to Africa

BladeTwinSwords
01-28-2015, 07:00 PM
Black people!

maynard
01-28-2015, 10:18 PM
Black people!

gross

Passarelli
01-28-2015, 10:23 PM
Gtfo Maymay. <3 like all mafia game threads, please do not post unless you are on the player list.

CYBER
01-29-2015, 01:05 AM
Gtfo Maymay. <3 like all mafia game threads, please do not post unless you are on the player list.

We have a badass over here lol.
- I'm on the playerlist, i mean zzzzzzzzz

Sin
01-29-2015, 11:11 AM
Busy week, but confirmed.

SCRIBBLE
01-29-2015, 06:02 PM
Confirmed.

Passarelli
01-29-2015, 09:46 PM
Zzz waiting on actions zzz. I guess I'll give you fuckers 24 more hours. Never seen a night that is so slow.

CYBER
01-29-2015, 10:07 PM
Zzz waiting on actions zzz. I guess I'll give you fuckers 24 more hours. Never seen a night that is so slow.

sigh... Jesus Scribble, the game didn't even begin yet and already doing your THING?! :banghead:

:icon_mrgreen:

Sin
01-30-2015, 08:47 AM
sigh... Jesus Cyber, the game didn't even begin yet and already doing your THING!? :banghead:

Nemesis
01-30-2015, 09:05 AM
sigh... Jesus Cyber, the game didn't even begin yet and already doing your THING!? :banghead:

Being a dirty fucking Mexican? He kind of does that all the time. Always.

Mexican.

CYBER
01-30-2015, 10:47 PM

i love you too:D

and the fact that the game didn't even "begin" yet is getting unnerving.
Pass, just kill off whoever's holding the game off already... if from night ZERO and this shit is happening, just use them as an example.

Steam Tom Erdenay, maybe he might wanna replace :P

Passarelli
01-30-2015, 11:18 PM
Cyber, it's night time. Do shut up before I slay you for your night chatter.

Much happened on the first night of our adventure. A Jew sat on his thumbs (this was after Jews), two men looked for murderers, and Blade managed to escape unscathed from the third level of the Zoo of Death. And that was just to name a few of the events.

There was no death in the night. Day 1 starts now. Results from actions will be given out shortly.

BladeTwinSwords
01-31-2015, 01:25 AM
Of course the mafia would shoot me...

Thanks a lot

CYBER
01-31-2015, 02:07 AM
Of course the mafia would shoot me...

Thanks a lot

So What, blade most likely town, in my humble opinion? due to this small setup.

guessing either night vest/immunity or doctor save.
I'd wager on it being a self-protection rather than a doctor protecting him, because who the fuck would protect a faggot? XD jk blade, i love you too, maybe.

mmmm with most LIKELY 2 mafia/antitown/badmofos.

With pass's flavor suggesting 2 kinds of investigations, if 2 cops are in play, one of the cops might be insane or some shit, so tread lightly and be ready to flip your results..
could also be a tracker or some shit.

with this small setup, 2 investigations, and the fact that blade got hit, and my personal humble opinions, we might be able to clear at least 3 ppl right off the bat if not more, but at the cost of someone stepping up... kinda interesting, I'm Loving this.

What else do we got?

BladeTwinSwords
01-31-2015, 02:39 AM
I had Night-Immunity.

CYBER
01-31-2015, 04:06 AM
That's what I thought.

No one loves you.
And im starting to think that no one loves me either in here lol :(

I'm curious why they would go after you first tho when other candidates would clearly start an all out blame fest..

What
01-31-2015, 05:25 AM
So, guy sat on his thumbs, someone didnt use a night action
Two men looked for murderers, two investigative roles (why you, Cyber, jumped to two cops and immediately suggested one couldnt trust their results I don't know)
And Blade (oddly enough directly named in the flavor text) escaped the zoo of death, which, while it implies he was saved from something, does not immediately signify he survived an attack.

That's all for now.

CYBER
01-31-2015, 08:25 AM
So, guy sat on his thumbs, someone didnt use a night action
Two men looked for murderers, two investigative roles (why you, Cyber, jumped to two cops and immediately suggested one couldnt trust their results I don't know)
And Blade (oddly enough directly named in the flavor text) escaped the zoo of death, which, while it implies he was saved from something, does not immediately signify he survived an attack.

That's all for now.

I did suggest that it could be a tracker or other, I only suggested that if there were two cops, one of them might be insane or some shit because two sane cops are:
A- redundant in setup.
B- insanely op considering player count.

It could be another investigation role like tracker or voyeur or wtvr,
or hell it might as well be an x-shot investigation for all I know, but I'm saying that the information is there to gather if we pay an Good closer attention to the details and structure in What we have provided earlier.

That's all the Good I can provide:, What.

I'm just gonna wait to see what others have to say...

For example, which jewboy decided to not take an action. And was it done to avoid damaging town? Or because they didn't use it right? Not able to? Or simply too afk to do jack shit? Etc.

What
01-31-2015, 01:10 PM
It would be unreasonable to suggest that with 8 people there would be two cops, even one who is insane due to that being a bastard role. While you did then say it might be a tracker, there is nothing good that can come from suggesting such a cop set up, you should know better.

And again, I am not familiar with Pass's flavor text, but there is not anything in it to suggest an attack, just an escape from a location, perhaps a jailer whose action failed.

ps: Stop pretending that you clumsily hiding things in your messages does anything.

I'm a zambi
01-31-2015, 05:39 PM
Here's what I gather:

1. We (still) have 8 people.
2. Blade is our best 'clear', since apparently he was shot. (Pass's post confirms this)
3. No one else died, so unless there's someone who hasn't outed being hit, poisoned or doused yet, we have one killing faction with one night kill.
4. There are (or, should be) two town investigative roles, given both investigators were searching for 'murderers'. (one is probably named Inigo Montoya)
5. Scribble was probably the one who didn't send in his action, unless there's someone else in this setup who fits the profile of a 'jew'. :lmao:

the third level of the Zoo of Death.
Does this mean anything to anyone?

And that was just to name a few of the events.
Could there be a role that hides night actions (more-so than already) or cannot be investigated?

With two town investigators this seems pretty town-sided. I'm wondering what the mafia has to balance this out.

- - - Updated - - -

I had Night-Immunity.
Does this mean you lost it?

What
01-31-2015, 07:20 PM
The zoo of death is from the story, it is a location that was purposely entered to find the dead Westley, Fezzik kills a snake that attacks both him and Inigo in this zoo. The problem is, unless Pass is not good at writing flavor, which could be the case considering he stated a player's name instead of alluding to an action, this would be a terrible reference to use for the mafia attack. Unless the mafia's mode of attack is to ambush two players in this exact room every night, it should not be alluding to the mafia attack. Rather it seems that Blade in this case was doing something, perhaps visiting someone or something along those lines (i said he may have been jailed earlier) and happened to survive. ie if he went snooping around a PGO or something of the sort.
The other actions alluded are likely just to be actions that had no bearing on the nights outcome, such as a protective role or hiding role not coming into play.

And finally, lets not forget, Blade likes to have fun. Granted he was outed in the flavor as playing a part, but to give up that you are immune to night actions is a huge matzo ball to throw out there. Essentially saying that the mafia can't touch him and no one else should waste an action on him. The implications of these are dubious at best.

Nemesis
01-31-2015, 08:04 PM
the Zoo of Death was a prison in the novel, was it not? With that machine dealie? and then we have the issue of the spider on the door which could hint to poison. We also could have two cops if there are no docs or reduced docs.

I'm a zambi
01-31-2015, 08:32 PM
As of now, only Cyber, Blade, Nemesis, What and I have said anything since the day's start.
No votes so far.

(just for when one of us decides to re-read)

- - - Updated - - -

Can we get some input Stars, Sin and Scribble?

StarsMine
01-31-2015, 08:36 PM
I... should go rewatch the movie since I have it on blu-ray here. I do not remember the zoo of death at all

I'm a zambi
01-31-2015, 08:41 PM
I... should go rewatch the movie since I have it on blu-ray here. I do not remember the zoo of death at all
Yeah, me neither. I think it might be a book-only thing.

CYBER
01-31-2015, 08:41 PM
My concern about the whole "blade possibly being jailed by a jailer" theory is that blade himself seems sure that he got shot and he stated he had night Immunity..
Blade did you get a pm from the mod informing you that you got hit? Or are u simply analyzing the flavour?

And again What, I'm trying to see eye to eye with you here, but don't you think that blade having a VISITING role (to accidentally stumble on a pgo) and then having self-night-immunity on top of that feels a bit overpowered for this setup. Not trying to poke holes or anything, it was a Nice try. keep up the good work.

Zambi. I would be inclined to believe that blade is town Sided if we assume he got shot. But if he DIDN'T get shot and for some reason the flavour was off, he could have simply been mafia and jailed by a good guy, but i don't think it's the case bcos. Of an earlier point above...
So never let ur guard down until we get some confirmation from Blade on that...

I'm a zambi
01-31-2015, 09:26 PM
Zambi. I would be inclined to believe that blade is town Sided if we assume he got shot. But if he DIDN'T get shot and for some reason the flavour was off, he could have simply been mafia and jailed by a good guy, but i don't think it's the case bcos. Of an earlier point above...
So never let ur guard down until we get some confirmation from Blade on that...
Assuming Blade was mafia, and he was jailed, their partner wouldn't have known that and still would have performed their night kill. No one else has claimed to have been hit yet, nor has poisoning or gasoline been brought up, so i think it's safe to assume Blade is town for now. Either town or third, that is.

What
01-31-2015, 10:01 PM
There is a variety of things that could have happened with Blade, that is my point. Especially since no where in the flavor does it even hint at a mafia attack. Yes he did in fact say he has night immunity, that really should not mean anything at this point, especially since he was named in the scene, his hand would be forced to say something along those lines.

Zambi your last point is not correct. If (and I do not hold this to be true) Blade was the goon, sent off to kill, and got jailed, his partner would not magically take over the kill. Also, you never get a message that you were attacked unless you have x shot immunity or something other ability that would require that.

Cyber, I made a suggestion again for another possibility to make sense of the flavor. If that language was chosen for the purpose of expressing something more than just being decoration, then it does not make sense for an attack. Why did no one die? Maybe the mafia didn't attack in order to confuse people, perhaps they couldn't attack, who knows. The point is, the flavor does not make sense for (X was attacked by Y but managed to survive). Furthermore the zoo of death, and the attack specifically, takes place at a very specific time and location, its not a generic attack scenario. While it was two good guys in the story who were traveling in the zoo, we can discount that already since there is no mention of a partner in the flavor, and to again name Blade directly like that would effectively narrow him down to being one of two characters, which would not make any sense for a day 1 scene.

BladeTwinSwords
01-31-2015, 11:08 PM
I received a PM stating someone attempted to kill me.

I have no power role. I simply had Night-Immunity.

What
01-31-2015, 11:50 PM
I'm going to just say what's on my mind now. Blade stinks to high heaven here. The mod does not message people they were attacked unless there is some extra reason to do so. For him to message that to Blade, then he is hiding something about his role. I do not think this is the case. I believe that based on the flavor, and the fact that Blade was named (something that is unusual unless Pass went insane, possibly he was mentioned due to a role modifier) and that the scene does not present a simple "Person was saved from attack" scenario, I firmly believe Blade is being disingenuous. Somehow on Day 1 he has managed to simultaneously demonstrate he is not Mafia and that nothing can touch him at night? That is a dream scenario for him and I will need a lot more information to make me believe that is the case.

- - - Updated - - -

In addition, he would have no reason to be so oblique with his responses if the scenario holds true

BladeTwinSwords
02-01-2015, 12:43 AM
Well Night-Immunity can be something as simple as 1-Shot Deathproof.

What
02-01-2015, 12:56 AM
Yes it can be, but that is not what you said. You would not make a mistake like that, you choose your words carefully, you are good at this game and like to have fun with it by taking gambles on occasion. I am not saying your mafia, I am just saying that you are not being truthful about what happened and why it happened. This could be for the town's benefit, but that has yet to be seen.

BladeTwinSwords
02-01-2015, 01:22 AM
Yes it can be, but that is not what you said. You would not make a mistake like that, you choose your words carefully, you are good at this game and like to have fun with it by taking gambles on occasion. I am not saying your mafia, I am just saying that you are not being truthful about what happened and why it happened. This could be for the town's benefit, but that has yet to be seen.

That makes sense. A mafia traitor could be a possibility but with only 8 people...

You know, this game feels odd......maybe it's the lack of Mikey.

What
02-01-2015, 01:27 AM
I never even conceived of a mafia traitor in this game, that is highly unlikely with this number of people.

Answer me this if its acceptable, Were you aware prior to this attack that you had protection from your role?

BladeTwinSwords
02-01-2015, 01:37 AM
I never even conceived of a mafia traitor in this game, that is highly unlikely with this number of people.

Answer me this if its acceptable, Were you aware prior to this attack that you had protection from your role?

Yes my role indicates Night-Immunity.

What
02-01-2015, 01:48 AM
Then why even posit its a one-shot vest?

Moreover, why state outright you had night-immunity? Why not just say you have a vest or allude to that someone may have protected you?

Your role as you have thus defined it is a presumably town, non-power role that is invincible at night and thus can only be lynched. Wouldn't it make sense to not reveal this information and hope to attract the attention of the mafia some more? And lets remember you claimed night immunity prior to me saying anything.

I am interested in what some of the other more vetern players think here, ie Nem, Sin, Scrib, and ,god help us, Cybie. To me, Blade is hiding something, what that is I do not know, I just know that a mod doesn't send a pm about getting hit if its not necessary, it is alluded to in flavor. For example, if a vig shot at the godfather, the mod's not gonna tell the GF that he was shot at.

BladeTwinSwords
02-01-2015, 01:56 AM
A Vig in an 8 person game seems odd but possible.

It's obvious that mafia/someone targeted me because either they don't like me or I am a pretty good person to eliminate right off the bat.

What
02-01-2015, 02:02 AM
I'm not saying there is a vig, i was using that for an example of why a mod doesn't pm people who can't die that they were hit.

And yes, you are good at this game, which is part of the reason I don't trust you since you seem to be saying things that on the surface seem like foolish things to say. The logic isn't tracking for me which is the problem I am having.

BladeTwinSwords
02-01-2015, 02:03 AM
That's because you are too absorbed in that ass.

What
02-01-2015, 02:05 AM
The applebottom jeans of my eye have not made an appearance yet. I suggest, since we are currently the only two people logged in, we make many posts about dat ass that people will have to sort through tomorrow.

BladeTwinSwords
02-01-2015, 02:13 AM
The applebottom jeans of my eye have not made an appearance yet. I suggest, since we are currently the only two people logged in, we make many posts about dat ass that people will have to sort through tomorrow.

I agree wholeheartedly.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1279082592656.jpg

What
02-01-2015, 02:14 AM
Damn, its so tight, you can bounce a quarter to the moon off of it.

BladeTwinSwords
02-01-2015, 02:44 AM
That ass is so fine, she could bounce on it like Tigger.

What
02-01-2015, 02:51 AM
Like two loaves of uncooked bread dough you can just lose yourself in.

Sin
02-01-2015, 03:30 AM
You're both faggots.

That being said, I don't feel that Blade is stupid enough to out his role as being completely immune to night kills. If he's outing himself as Deathproof I'll punch him in his North Korean face. Fuck that kid.

I think it's pretty obvious though our Investigative role(s) didn't find anything too important or else this game would most likely be over by now. Blade's name being brought up in the flavor does seem to be like some good (excessive) information and could potentially clear him for now though.

The interactions between What and Cyber/Zambi are interesting to me though. I'm assuming the "Jew" is Miracle Mike aka the "doctor" of the movie. Not sure what "this is after Jews" means though. Makes no fucking sense but maybe I just need to watch the movie again.

I'll come back to the thread tomorrow when I'm not drunk though and give it another look through.

What
02-01-2015, 03:39 AM
Don't pretend that you don't like it baby. God gave you that gift, now you go out there and show it to the world. Shake it, you will not break it.

CYBER
02-01-2015, 03:55 AM
Then why even posit its a one-shot vest?

Moreover, why state outright you had night-immunity? Why not just say you have a vest or allude to that someone may have protected you?

Your role as you have thus defined it is a presumably town, non-power role that is invincible at night and thus can only be lynched. Wouldn't it make sense to not reveal this information and hope to attract the attention of the mafia some more? And lets remember you claimed night immunity prior to me saying anything.

I am interested in what some of the other more vetern players think here, ie Nem, Sin, Scrib, and ,god help us, Cybie. To me, Blade is hiding something, what that is I do not know, I just know that a mod doesn't send a pm about getting hit if its not necessary, it is alluded to in flavor. For example, if a vig shot at the godfather, the mod's not gonna tell the GF that he was shot at.

Not trying to clear Blade, as I personally trust in you more than him (because blade's a game-throwing-dumbass-teemo -.-), but it IS a possibility that blade would have down-right posted he had night immunity while his night immunity was an X-Shot (I do see this in this setup.), and he downright told everyone specifically that he had night immunity in order for mafia to think it's a permanent thing and not bother with killing him (again?) ... when in fact he's pulling a gigantic bluff to stay alive because he's has low to no shots left.

Moreover, my point above can be re-enforced by blade mentioning that the mod pm'd him that he got hit. Because I can see pass sending people a pm when their night-protection is an X-shot, in order to inform them to -1 the number of shots they have. He HAS done that with Nemesis vests in prior games as a mod, that's why i asked blade that question.

That being said, as much as I do personally believe X-shots are definitely a thing in this game, I don't think blade has the intellectual competence to be thinking that much ahead with this kind of bluff...as opposed to most likely being a dumbass town that said too much, or a very stupidly gambling mafia fucking up the game.

Sigh, What... there I thought I was playing a logical game of black Jack in this shit, when blade could be pulling the poker bluffs on someone.

So either he's playing really smart, or down right fucking stupid.
And with that: Welcome to the blade WIFOM that we can't do shit about for now.

*Glad I logged in for this interesting ass-conversation though.*

SCRIBBLE
02-01-2015, 11:33 AM
Don't fright, I will be on later tonight. Unexpected visitors out here tend to catch people in the headlights like deer. Due to that we are having to trim some fat.

Nemesis
02-01-2015, 11:37 AM
Don't fright, I will be on later tonight. Unexpected visitors out here tend to catch people in the headlights like deer. Due to that we are having to trim some fat.

Ya, that's not a code at fucking all...

Nemesis
02-01-2015, 04:57 PM
This game is fucking BOOMING!

Keep fussing Scribs! Faggot.

What
02-01-2015, 05:19 PM
I've said my piece for now.
To sum up:
Blade is lying about something. Could be his role, his being attacked, getting a message from the mod, all three or even something else. I do not know why he is lying, he could be fucking around, could be trying to misdirect for the good or detriment of the town. I am not certain, I just want to make sure that people are not looking at him and taking everything at face value, which is what Cyber appeared to be doing right off the bat.
Also, him being named directly in flavor? Either the mod is lazy or its a role modifier he or someone else has.

Nemesis
02-01-2015, 05:38 PM
Could be something along the lines of how an innocent town to revealed. Hell I can think of someone who dies and comes back.

I'm a zambi
02-01-2015, 05:41 PM
Post restriction? Seems like it would belong more in the Seuss game than this one. Unless you're just fucking around, lol

What
02-01-2015, 06:22 PM
zambi, watch the movie or read the cliffnotes. At this point you are seeming willfully ignorant of the story this game is based on.

I'm a zambi
02-01-2015, 06:25 PM
Yeah, sorry about that, I've been pretty busy the last couple of days but I'll try to squeeze something in.

CYBER
02-01-2015, 07:29 PM
Yeah I never watched the princess bride, we'll not yet... Is it even worth the watch or mind numbing dull?

But can someone point out if scribble is showcasing a character or scene in the book/movie to give clarity? Until I get a chance to arch that dumb shit?

Nemesis
02-01-2015, 09:50 PM
Yeah I never watched the princess bride, we'll not yet... Is it even worth the watch or mind numbing dull?

But can someone point out if scribble is showcasing a character or scene in the book/movie to give clarity? Until I get a chance to arch that dumb shit?

Well he could be or it's a coincidence. Also the Princess Bride has one of the greatest sword fights of all time. Watch it for that.

CYBER
02-01-2015, 10:32 PM
Well he could be or it's a coincidence. Also the Princess Bride has one of the greatest sword fights of all time. Watch it for that.

I don't usually take your word for shit but what the hell, you seem to know your mexican sword fights...

sigh... that moment when you forget that a Godfather could be in play and just realize how that could be Some What troublesome for 2 investigation roles.

What
02-02-2015, 12:44 AM
sigh... that moment when you forget that a Godfather could be in play and just realize how that could be Some What troublesome for 2 investigation roles.

Dafuq you talking about? ie elaborate on how what you just said makes any sense.

CYBER
02-02-2015, 01:59 AM
Dafuq you talking about? ie elaborate on how what you just said makes any sense.

I just remembered that "Godfather" is a role in mafia (yes, im that fucking rusty) and that his night protection could have been smthn to think about with blade's "im immune to night kills" statement (bluffing as mafia to justify him being alive after a long time).

And the fact that there's 2 investigation roles in the game, Godfather could yield a false positive for someone... hence why me posting that there could most likely be a GF in such setup, and that some of us should tread lightly.

BladeTwinSwords
02-02-2015, 04:53 AM
Godfather is immune to Night kills? I don't think I've seen that before. Cyber does bring up a possible idea with a GF.

- - - Updated - - -

2 investigative roles seems like a little too much for 8 people. It almost feels like a role madness.

Nemesis
02-02-2015, 05:15 AM
If blade is gf with night kill immunity then why was there no mafia kill or mention of someone else being hit/role blocked?

Sin
02-02-2015, 09:39 AM
I just remembered that "Godfather" is a role in mafia (yes, im that fucking rusty) and that his night protection could have been smthn to think about with blade's "im immune to night kills" statement (bluffing as mafia to justify him being alive after a long time).

And the fact that there's 2 investigation roles in the game, Godfather could yield a false positive for someone... hence why me posting that there could most likely be a GF in such setup, and that some of us should tread lightly.

So you're just fishing to find it whether or not What is one of the investigation roles?

Someone mentioned a role modifier being able to manipulate the flavor text. I've never heard of such a thing, but wouldn't rule out the possibility. It sounds like a neat power.

That being said, someone else mentioned poison because of a spider on the door? But I can't find that in the flavor text anywhere, although I was pretty drunk Saturday night. I think it was Nemesis who brought it up.

If poison was the case, wouldn't it be hinted at in the flavor text? If not, could Blade have been poisoned if we were to take the flavor text at face value (barring the possibility of a role modifier that can manipulate flavor).

StarsMine
02-02-2015, 12:38 PM
If blade is gf with night kill immunity then why was there no mafia kill or mention of someone else being hit/role blocked?

Yea, I agree with your conclusion there, little reason to shoot your own mafia. The idea that a stunt like that would work... is just awful.

I dont know see anything about a spider either, it said the third level of the zoo, whatever that means.

but lets look at this

On the staircase to level three, the door locks behind them and the lights go out. Both men are spooked, naturally, and this feeling escalates when they are confronted with an Arabian Garstini, the world's most lethal snake, which promptly wraps its coils around the two intruders. Fezzik gasps that the snake is too strong for him, and Inigo murmurs back, "I had such rhymes for you…." Fizzik is outraged at death getting in the way of these rhymes, so he fought away from the coils, killing the snake and saving them both, only to find out that Inigo had lied about the rhymes to save them both. This horrifies Fezzik. They cross, unharmed, through cages of poisonous snakes.

Poisonous snakes are on the third level, not spiders. Spider is on level 4.

Nemesis
02-02-2015, 01:02 PM
Whatever venomous beast you'd like. That's where poison comes from.

SCRIBBLE
02-02-2015, 07:27 PM
The past few days have been hectic and left me in a daze. The chaos has come to an end, I am here, so let the speculation begin. Blade is the one that stands out in the text, that he would be targeted led me to what I say next. With him being alive we can say surely so, he has an immunity but an alibi we do not know.

CYBER
02-02-2015, 08:02 PM
The past few days have been hectic and left me in a daze. The chaos has come to an end, I am here, so let the speculation begin. Blade is the one that stands out in the text, that he would be targeted led me to what I say next. With him being alive we can say surely so, he has an immunity but an alibi we do not know.

We don't need a Shakespearian reiteration of what we already said above...

What you are trying to say is that you have nthn to add, and you probably were the guy with the thumb up his ass in the flavour Mr Daze?

What
02-02-2015, 08:34 PM
Granted I have not played the last few games with you schmucks, but the GF that I have seen was always immune to night kills, a vig, PGO, and the sort could not kill him, he had to be lynched.

Also, I am not sold on the flavor indicating an attack for all of the stuff just mentioned. While snake is poisonous, it attacks like a constrictor, not with its venom in the story. If you wanted to stick with poison, it is possible there is a poisoner in play (I can think of a couple occasions in the story that would make sense) but its possible it forgoes the mafia kill and only has a percentage chance to work. If that was the case though there would likely be a poison doctor in play to indicate that.

To me, it just seems that the flavor, for all the reasons mentioned above, indicates an escape not necessarily an attack.

CYBER
02-02-2015, 09:41 PM
So we have blade stating that he got a pm from the mod specifically saying that he got attacked at night, and What going on (on several occasions) with personal conviction that blade wasn't attacked and that the flavour could be pointing to some other shit like Roleblocking, or tracking, or jailing, or other non-lethal night action.

Is there something to suggest an ultimatum of the two? Or can anyone suggest of a reason (other than What speculating, and blade trolling) where they both could be right about blade being both attacked AND not attacked?

Oh and guys about that poison shit, if blade WAS indeed poisoned as opposed to being shot, and he indeed had night IMMUNITY not a death-vest, then blade should be safe from such poison right?

Blade, u better not be lying about ur night IMMUNITY shit right now because if u had a vest instead (which the mod probably texted u about), then you have to know that Passerelli' version of such vests Vs poisons based on precedence is that the vest simply DELAYED ur death by one night...

And thus if you required any night 2 protection, u aren't getting it obviously if u were a night immune person as opposed to a dead man walking.

So blade, would u mind desc icing EXACTLY what ur role capabilities were? Because I'm sensing the biggest pile of bluffing horseshit, and it's not helping neither you nor town at the rate.

BladeTwinSwords
02-03-2015, 01:23 AM
So we have blade stating that he got a pm from the mod specifically saying that he got attacked at night, and What going on (on several occasions) with personal conviction that blade wasn't attacked and that the flavour could be pointing to some other shit like Roleblocking, or tracking, or jailing, or other non-lethal night action.

Is there something to suggest an ultimatum of the two? Or can anyone suggest of a reason (other than What speculating, and blade trolling) where they both could be right about blade being both attacked AND not attacked?

Oh and guys about that poison shit, if blade WAS indeed poisoned as opposed to being shot, and he indeed had night IMMUNITY not a death-vest, then blade should be safe from such poison right?

Blade, u better not be lying about ur night IMMUNITY shit right now because if u had a vest instead (which the mod probably texted u about), then you have to know that Passerelli' version of such vests Vs poisons based on precedence is that the vest simply DELAYED ur death by one night...

And thus if you required any night 2 protection, u aren't getting it obviously if u were a night immune person as opposed to a dead man walking.

So blade, would u mind desc icing EXACTLY what ur role capabilities were? Because I'm sensing the biggest pile of bluffing horseshit, and it's not helping neither you nor town at the rate.

My role states that I have 1-Shot Night-Immunity. I am immune to all forms of death one time. I will not state what other powers I have except I am NOT an Investigative Role. Essentially all I have done is POSSIBLY saved the town for one night since poison is VERY possible in this game (Read the book). Our options are as follows:

1. Protect someone besides me (If we have doctor) to see if it is poison or standard kill.
2. Protect me (If we have doctor) to see if anyone dies and prove that it is only a poisoner.

- - - Updated - - -

I can assure you Cyber, I am not pulling the Teemo bullshit in this game.

In my honest opinion, I think we should protect someone else. Especially since it appears we have an Investigative Role.

What
02-03-2015, 02:49 AM
Ok that seems more reasonable, and would finally explain why you would get a pm. What still troubles me is the flavor, it is not presented as a straight attack and defend scenario, so there is more than meets the eye there, or Pass is very lazy at flavor.
It still bugs me that you went with "night immunity" instead of saying you had a vest, which then would have allowed you to say you had another protection from it or something of that sort. Just seems like the kind of unforced error that is not typical of your style, and I'm still suspicious as hell of you.
That being said, based on what I have seen so far from people's messages there are a couple people that I see as better lynch candidates than you today. Maybe day 2 depending on what happens, but not today.

BladeTwinSwords
02-03-2015, 03:07 AM
Ok that seems more reasonable, and would finally explain why you would get a pm. What still troubles me is the flavor, it is not presented as a straight attack and defend scenario, so there is more than meets the eye there, or Pass is very lazy at flavor.
It still bugs me that you went with "night immunity" instead of saying you had a vest, which then would have allowed you to say you had another protection from it or something of that sort. Just seems like the kind of unforced error that is not typical of your style, and I'm still suspicious as hell of you.
That being said, based on what I have seen so far from people's messages there are a couple people that I see as better lynch candidates than you today. Maybe day 2 depending on what happens, but not today.

Well think of it this way. In the novel, poison is used in killing people. A vest does not protect against poison, night-immunity does. I think we can safely assume that there is a poisoner or the mafia have the option of poison.

What
02-03-2015, 03:13 AM
Well think of it this way. In the novel, poison is used in killing people. A vest does not protect against poison, night-immunity does. I think we can safely assume that there is a poisoner or the mafia have the option of poison.

Inconceivable

get it

BladeTwinSwords
02-03-2015, 03:24 AM
Inconceivable

get it

So how about that ass.

CYBER
02-03-2015, 03:30 AM
So how about that ass.

If complain about all the asses in this thread, but there is no such thing as too much ass. :violin:

Except the goddamn Kardashian... That ass has its own gravitational pull I tell you.

What
02-03-2015, 03:32 AM
Two round mounds of joy.

BladeTwinSwords
02-03-2015, 03:37 AM
So we haven't gotten much input from Stars or Nem. It's obvious they are too absorbed in the ass.

What
02-03-2015, 03:49 AM
When it begins to shake, son, my knees begin to quake. Gotta let those double-D pants melons out for some air.

Nemesis
02-03-2015, 06:30 AM
So we all know who Scribbs is now, yes? Or at least who he is claiming to be. But if that's the case why give it away like that? Are you an idiot Scribbs? or are you Cyber...wait, that's the same thing.

CYBER
02-03-2015, 09:56 PM
So we all know who Scribbs is now, yes? Or at least who he is claiming to be. But if that's the case why give it away like that? Are you an idiot Scribbs? or are you Cyber...wait, that's the same thing.
sigh... would you mind translating this to mexican?
i mean, translate "who he is" to someone who has yet to find real life time to check out the movie and its characters?...
or are you referring to the fact that scribbs is the jew in this flavour who "sat down on his thumb"?

----------------
also What, blade's responses fall into what I have been saying earlier, that his initial response was a bluff-like to hide the fact that he had an x-shot, which I presumed were definitely a thing in this game, and also explaining the passerelli reply.

@blade, if you had night IMMUNITY from ACTIONS, then you're in the clear, it should theoretically block the ACTION of poisoning you that night, and therefore you shouldn't die from that same poison hit, assuming it was the case.
in other words, if ur wordings are right, you should be safe from that poison guess-work.

need more input from stars, nem, sin, scribble, and zambi at this point...
Do you guys have some shit to offer? do you think it would be wise to start an RNG wagon? a no lynch? etc.

If we get lucky tonight, our investigators could live to tell us a tale tomorrow, and tomorrow we can have hella-lot more input.

--------------
The people i DON'T want lynched today by order of highest to lowest:

What: because I personally think he's been doing town work and identifying any dumb shit that could have caused a logical loophole.
Me (because i'm me, duh...)
Scribble (yes... fucking scribble, because if he truly was the jewboy that didn't shit last night, we can probably rule him out as the mafia goon/poisoner/wtvr for the time being... and set our sights on some other ppl with little help.
Blade (for now, due to him sounding straightforward so far in the fact that he might as well have been attacked by mafia at night),

--
The people I think are perpetrators:

Starsmine. (this one is a gambit call based on "meta" *HERE, i fucking said it, happy?* because fuck you i got nothing else at the moment)
Sin. (for a guy who usually goes apeshit over the smallest details and pulling out good tactics and trapping others, his input has been little with the "sry im drunk but im checking in. yolo" driveby, and then him directing possible fingers towards nemesis about that whole "spider vs snake" talk...

--
The rest i could care less for until further input.

What
02-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Scribble talking in rhyme would be indicative of a very small group of possibilities, and judging by how shitty his rhyming has been, I would guess its not of his own volition. And besides, it would make CC very easy to do.

I would like info from people who have played with Zambi before, hows he usually do?

I'm a zambi
02-03-2015, 10:44 PM
As of now, I have no real input. I'm in the same boat as you Cyber, I'd like to review the movie (and likely read up through sparknotes) as What suggested for better context. I'm also clueless as to Scribble's role but it appears to be a pr of some sort if we're going by Nem's response. I think it's too early in the day to suggest any kind of lynch, and I don't think we should consider nl unless we're absolutely clueless by the end of the day.

So far I'm liking What's responses, so I would be against his lynch right now.
Nem seems to think Scribble is a pr, so again I would be against that.
I don't like Blade's responses but I do think he's town, so I would also be against this lynch.
I'm unsure of Cyber, Stars, Nem and Sin. That said, those are my lynch pool so far.

I'll see if I can get around to reading up tonight (downloading the movie as I'm typing this), and I'll check the sparknotes a little after that so hopefully references won't be lost on me.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like info from people who have played with Zambi before, hows he usually do?
Lolterrible.

BladeTwinSwords
02-03-2015, 10:49 PM
I am currently against lynching What and Cyber because they are providing constructive town criticism.

Scribble is playing it odd.
Sin is remarkably quiet for a mafia game.
Zambi is on the fence for me.
Nem isn't being racist enough.
Stars feels like town to me but I need more input.

StarsMine
02-03-2015, 10:52 PM
I dont have much input to make, I cant get a read on anyone.

I can say I gave sin the ability to do stuff last night, but I cant tell if that did squat. With his lack of information, and lack of things happening last night, I want to say he is vanilla, but he isnt the crazy mafia buster he usually is.

I'm a zambi
02-03-2015, 10:57 PM
I am currently against lynching What and Cyber because they are providing constructive town criticism.
Seconded.

Scribble is playing it odd.
Sin is remarkably quiet for a mafia game.
Zambi is on the fence for me.
Nem isn't being racist enough.
Stars feels like town to me but I need more input.
I still think Scribble has some kind of post restriction as I said before, but it could just be softing, since What called me out on not knowing my shit. :lmao:
I don't know what the deal with Sin is, but you're right. He's usually a lot more vocal. I will point out that I haven't really had much time to check this thread lately, myself, so I suspect that's what's happening with him too.
As for myself, if I sound fishy it's probably because I don't quite understand the references.
I'm not sure of Nem or Stars.

What
02-04-2015, 12:08 AM
I can say I gave sin the ability to do stuff last night, but I cant tell if that did squat. With his lack of information, and lack of things happening last night, I want to say he is vanilla, but he isnt the crazy mafia buster he usually is.

That seems like a bit of a big information drop.

I'm a zambi
02-04-2015, 03:53 AM
I can say I gave sin the ability to do stuff last night, but I cant tell if that did squat.
Huh. Uhh ... k.

CYBER
02-04-2015, 05:18 AM
I dont have much input to make, I cant get a read on anyone.

What in the actual fuck?

SIN?
chitchat, now.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you able to confirm or deny this sin?

If sin confirms this from stars and is able to shed light on what exactly he got, then I can personally narrow it down to THREE people, 2of which will be mafia if there's 2of them.

The third one being a wildcard.

Sin, speak up and our odds will turn to 2/3 maybe 2/4 at MOST depending on your answer to get a Lynch on a mafia today.
Go. Now.

Nemesis
02-04-2015, 06:38 AM
So by what Stars said, what he gave Sin is something that enhances the ability he already had, not gives him one to use. So he's not an inventor or Gunsmith or something like that. This is role madness is it not? There shouldn't be a plain VT in this set up.

Also, Cyber, don't ask me a question, then answer it yourself, then go on as if you didn't totally just make that up on your own. Fucking Idiot.

Nemesis
02-04-2015, 06:57 AM
Sin has also been unusually inactive, especially while being online most of the day.

I think we come up with what this whole Stars putting something in Sin's butt and go from there.

Sin
02-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Sin has also been unusually inactive, especially while being online most of the day.

I think we come up with what this whole Stars putting something in Sin's butt and go from there.

I had meant to make a post yesterday morning after your post, but I got sidetracked with work.

I did not receive anything or get any sort of ability last night, but I wouldn't go so far as to say Stars is lying. If he indeed did visit me Night 0, then he was most likely Roleblocked.

But to make my post from last night, I think Scribbs flavor is obvious, but I don't think he has a post restriction. He's just being dumb and posting like that to try and be cute.

I think I know who our Miracle Max is though. ;)

Nemesis
02-04-2015, 10:37 AM
I had meant to make a post yesterday morning after your post, but I got sidetracked with work.

I did not receive anything or get any sort of ability last night, but I wouldn't go so far as to say Stars is lying. If he indeed did visit me Night 0, then he was most likely Roleblocked.

But to make my post from last night, I think Scribbs flavor is obvious, but I don't think he has a post restriction. He's just being dumb and posting like that to try and be cute.

I think I know who our Miracle Max is though. ;)

I agree with the Scribbs thing.

CS:GO isn't a job, idiot. Especially since you fucking suck.

And ya, I think I know who you are, FUCK HEAD!

Sin
02-04-2015, 10:49 AM
Oh dude... when I'm at home I'm playing GO, not fucking shitting around on this terrible forum community.

I will only check this thread at work or on the weekend if I'm really fucking bored. So blow me faggots.

Nemesis
02-04-2015, 10:55 AM
Oh dude... when I'm at home I'm playing GO, not fucking shitting around on this terrible forum community.

I will only check this thread at work or on the weekend if I'm really fucking bored. So blow me faggots.

Notice how shitty everything is? And notice who just got into the clan?

I think we know whose fault this is. Whose greasy, Mexican fault.

Sin
02-04-2015, 11:04 AM
It's been shitty for a lot longer than this year. Fuckin idiot.

Nemesis
02-04-2015, 11:09 AM
It's been shitty for a lot longer than this year. Fuckin idiot.

Well then find me a Mexican to blame you Banana of Shame.

What
02-04-2015, 07:14 PM
So by what Stars said, what he gave Sin is something that enhances the ability he already had, not gives him one to use. So he's not an inventor or Gunsmith or something like that. This is role madness is it not? There shouldn't be a plain VT in this set up.

Well, no. Stars said he gave him the ability to do something last night, he did not say he gave him something to enhance what he could do. So quite likely an inventor, since throwing guns around on night 0 ain't the brightest idea. Sin claims to not have received anything, so could be a roleblock.

But let me posit this, Stars gave him something to perform an investigation, Sin happens to be mafia. Now obviously any investigation he will do will turn up innocent, so no point. By claiming he received nothing, he can simultaneously cast doubts on Stars and imply that their a roleblock in play when there may not be in actuality. He doesn't make himself look guilty and manages to distract and confuse. And also, we can't forget what else he has, Dat Ass.

CYBER
02-04-2015, 09:19 PM
Here is the thing.
Scribes didn't do shit.
Stars claimed to send smthn to sin.
Sin claims he didn't get shit.
I did not participate in that shit.
Blade had a night Immunity.
What was talking earlier about the fact that maybe scribble was roleblocked in his flavour, if what was a roleblocker and blocked stars, then he wouldn't have made that statement in scribble earlier and wouldn't be asking those questions about sin now.

So the ONLY people that can be the roleblocker, are Nemesis or zambi. And if neither of them CONFIRMS that stars got roleblocked, then that means that sins is bullshitting, and should be lynched.

If one of you DOES confirm that they roleblocked stars, then stars and sin are temporary put on hold and we can use some of that info.

Vote sin.

Any of you fuckers care to clear sin? Unless. One of your roleblocked stars, then we got a liar right here.

What
02-05-2015, 12:59 AM
Cyber, Except if there is mafia roleblocker in play. If Sin doubles down that he did not get anything, then that will prompt some further discussion. Where I sit now though, my biggest suspect is going to be Zambi. He seems to be doing what all new(er) players do when they are mafia; be completely ignorant of the game and utterly confused by what is happening, no matter how clear the events actually are. Never actually positing information, but rather stating he doesn't know what is happening, how things work, and also suggesting that no one can be certain about anything. Again, if that is what he does normally in these games, I will reconsider, but at this point he seems to be pulling a Minjae. (not the sexual act he and Phil perform together)

CYBER
02-05-2015, 01:54 AM
Cyber, Except if there is mafia roleblocker in play. If Sin doubles down that he did not get anything, then that will prompt some further discussion. Where I sit now though, my biggest suspect is going to be Zambi. He seems to be doing what all new(er) players do when they are mafia; be completely ignorant of the game and utterly confused by what is happening, no matter how clear the events actually are. Never actually positing information, but rather stating he doesn't know what is happening, how things work, and also suggesting that no one can be certain about anything. Again, if that is what he does normally in these games, I will reconsider, but at this point he seems to be pulling a Minjae. (not the sexual act he and Phil perform together)

actually don't underestimate Zambi.
If i remember correctly in his previous games, he did state that he has played mafia before, and in fact he was VERY influencial in his previous games, and playing decently for a "new player".

zambi and stars were a tie for my "2 mafia shit list" earlier, but that's before stars and sin were put at opposite sides of the spectrum.
If anything we can assume that these 2 are NOT partners in mafia because drawing this much opposition amongst themselves is counter intuitive, even for a bluffing game that isn't really required at the moment.

that's why i'm specifically asking nemesis and zambi if they are the RB PR role that could have affected the outcome of stars' shit. Because at this point i am almost personally convinced sin is mafia based on his plays, and the person who IS NOT the PR role between zambi and nemesis should be looked at.

btw this is all under my personal assumption that you, blade, myself and scribble had no interaction with the stars-sin argument.
If i happen to have missed a premise somewhere, please point it out to me, anyone.

Nemesis? what's your thought on the stars-sin ordeal? either BOTH are telling the truth, or ONLY one of them is, because both lying about it AND the possible existence of a RB that conveniently RB'd stars is one too many variables to plan out.

What
02-05-2015, 02:11 AM
You do realize that everything you said about Zambi only further convinces me that he is mafia right? Since I specifically pointed out how he is playing this game and you essential just said he is normally the complete opposite.

I'm a zambi
02-05-2015, 02:50 AM
I actually literally just finished the movie, so I should be able to form some (newer) hypotheses.

Just to clear up some roles (or, what I believe to be in play)
(as of now, this information is solely from the movie)

Blade is likely Westley, with his revival ability. (bulletproof is what comes to mind, and as Cyber said, I think this 'night immunity' is short-lived and Blade is trying to pass it off as stronger than what it actually is)
We probably have a doctor (Miracle Max)
This is a bit of a rehash, but I believe of the two investigative roles we have one town role and one mafia (Humperdinck and Montoya). I don't really know what a mafia investigative role would entail, but it would likely be a tracker of some kind (Humperdinck), and our Montoya is the same, only townsided.
We probably have a bodyguard role (Fezzik)
We may have a vigilante. This could also fit the 'murderer' part of Pass' post, since regardless of alliance, the vigilante would still be a 'killer'. This could also be the person who did nothing N1, since randomly shooting a shot into the dark could very likely yield the result of a dead PR, it would be better for the person with that role to do nothing, especially considering the fact that we didn't have any ideas of what roles could be in play.
Vizzini could actually be anything as far as I'm aware. Fool is what comes to mind but would it really make sense to put a fool into an 8-person setup? I honestly don't know.
Then there's a few other side characters (I'm sure there's a few slipping my mind right now despite having just watched the movie) but I can't really think of any role significance those could have. Just that they are significant characters in the story.
We probably have a Godfather (Count Rugen) as the other mafia role.

I'll see if reading the sparknotes sheds any more light.

As for you, Cyber, I do have an ability that would fit your description but I did not use it on Stars or Sin. I guess we'll have to wait for Nem to post. Personally, I'm going to hold off on any voting until I have what I believe to be a clear mind as to what's going on.

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize that everything you said about Zambi only further convinces me that he is mafia right? Since I specifically pointed out how he is playing this game and you essential just said he is normally the complete opposite.
Honestly, if you read through all the games I've been in, I always come off as 'scummy'. Town always lynches me, sees that my role text is green, and proceeds the next day. There was only one game out of 3-4 (4-5?) where I was in fact mafia and I'm pretty sure that was the one game where I wasn't lynched. I'm not trying to belittle your reads on me, but I do think I have a different play style than the rest of you. I don't think it has anything to do with being 'new'.

Passarelli
02-05-2015, 07:48 AM
It has now been about a week. Keep this level of conversation and I will not end the day for a while. I will give you 24 hour notice if I feel nothin is happening. That said, you guys should really try to wrap this day up.

Nemesis
02-05-2015, 07:57 AM
Cyber, you keep making assumptions and going off them as truth, so your whole basis is wrong. You're also drawing the whole conversation away from anything useful into chaos, as fucking usual.

CYBER
02-05-2015, 08:09 AM
Cyber, you keep making assumptions and going off them as truth, so your whole basis is wrong. You're also drawing the whole conversation away from anything useful into chaos, as fucking usual.

then how about YOU tell me WHAT is the useful that YOU `clearly`see while i`m drawing into chaos.
because so far you have provided jack shit except trashtalk and baseless criticism.

the only one derailing the conversation into nai uselessness is you.

I will repeat my question.
Did you, with a yes or no, roleblock stars by any means.

It`s as simple as fucking that.
If you did not, then sin lied about not receiving stars gift and is mafia or should be lynched for lying. PURE SIMPLE.
if you DID, then it makes me question why zambi seems to have a role `fitting`of roleblocking someone... but was NOT stars... and questions you.

so no, it is NOT baseless, answer the damn question. did you or did you not roleblock sin. Note that this does NOT confirm nor deny if u are a PR role if u answered no. just saying, it`s not fishing, it`s filtering.

Nemesis
02-05-2015, 08:21 AM
Your method of narrowing down who could be roleblocking is using facts that you made up and are wrong. you need to start over on who you think is what. I didn't roleblock Stars but it's not limited to me and Zambi.

Also, it's nice that someone's on in the morning for once.

Sin
02-05-2015, 09:11 AM
What I find humorous is that Stars, without provocation, without a necessity, came out with information revealing information about his role. What's even funnier is that no one else sees it as odd and automatically cleared him in their mind.

That being said, I didn't receive anything or gain any sort of ability.

Cyber, you're taking Stars claims as 100% valid. No one is really using any sort of scumhunting tactics aside from any information they may have received during the night phase, and going off of what everyone is tells them.

- Cyber: it would be a miracle if you could ever stop using META as your go-to choice for scumhunting - reads as town
- What: I didn't kill your father. Get off my ass, faggot - reads as town
- Zambi: Nice comeback post after playing the "i'm retarded" card throughout the first few pages - could go either way
- Blade: You made some stupid choices in wording this game - could go either way
- Stars: lurking most of the game and coming out with some dank information with no regard for his own life - could go either way
- Nemesis: Probably Princess Buttercup because he's a faggot - reads as town
- Scribble: You don't have a post restriction. Stop it - reads as town

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized I said "infromation revealing information". LOLOL I need my coffee.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL and "everyone is tells them"!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Nemesis
02-05-2015, 09:38 AM
What pisses me off is that Stars and Scribb have been on all day yesterday and this morning yet don't post. this really isn't much fun with people just sitting around doing nothing.

Sin
02-05-2015, 09:48 AM
Part of their strategy perhaps?

StarsMine
02-05-2015, 09:53 AM
What I find humorous is that Stars, without provocation, without a necessity, came out with information revealing information about his role. What's even funnier is that no one else sees it as odd and automatically cleared him in their mind.

That being said, I didn't receive anything or gain any sort of ability.

Cyber, you're taking Stars claims as 100% valid. No one is really using any sort of scumhunting tactics aside from any information they may have received during the night phase, and going off of what everyone is tells them.

- Stars: lurking most of the game and coming out with some dank information with no regard for his own life - could go either way

Nah, it helps me stay alive in my mind, should not be a target if I can be tricked into helping the mafia. So im not a huge threat to either side.

Did Zambi just soft claim roleblocker? Or did I misread him

- - - Updated - - -

This is honestly the first time reading Cyber Meta, and actually thinking it has enough basis in reality to be looked at seriously.

What
02-05-2015, 11:07 AM
Sin, unfortunately, you are lying. Which is a damn shame since I would like to keep that sweet ass around as long as possible.

Sin
02-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Are you ready to squash this beef yet What?

What
02-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Well, I set the table for you a couple times, asking if you received anything, to which you have firmly said no. Unfortunately I had lodged some delicious fruit twixt your cheeks last night, which you have no mentioned. I'm guessing you may have assumed that you only were given something by a single person last night, which alas, does not appear to be the case.

StarsMine
02-05-2015, 11:28 AM
Yea ok, so both what and I sent things/abilitys to sin last night?

Zambi did not block me, did he block what?

Either way, if sin is not going do his usual mafia ball breaker meta, im going to have to go with this

Vote sin.

Nemesis
02-05-2015, 12:51 PM
Goddammit Pass, did you put another one of your gay fruit vendors in the game?

What
02-05-2015, 12:53 PM
Sin's silence is deafening considering how fast he responded to my first post.

Nemesis
02-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Wait wait wait, I can fix this...

Sin if you're guilty and your girlfriend is a slut, don't respond in the next 2 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha!

What
02-05-2015, 01:09 PM
Wait wait wait, I can fix this...

Sin if you're guilty and your girlfriend is a slut, don't respond in the next 2 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha!

Zing!

Nemesis
02-05-2015, 01:11 PM
Zing!

I dont know why we didn't think of doing this earlier, gg scum!

Or should I say...CYBER!!!!!!....if you don't respond in 120 seconds!!!!

Sin
02-05-2015, 01:15 PM
Can I eat lunch you dumb faggots?

And What, I'll ignore you if I want to, cretin. /squashed like a bug

Nemesis
02-05-2015, 01:16 PM
Can I eat lunch you dumb faggots?

And What, I'll ignore you if I want to, cretin. /squashed like a bug

Missed it by 19 minutes. You and Trike have a good day now.

Sin
02-05-2015, 02:17 PM
Me and Who?

Nemesis
02-05-2015, 02:21 PM
Me and Who?

Trike....Ownsy. It's like the town bicycle..only bigger.

CYBER
02-05-2015, 06:49 PM
so let's not let this derail slightly.
What played sin like a mofo.

Sin's been lying all game and just proven by What.
I trust in What.
and therefore, Sin is proven lying.

Stars and sin not on the same boat.

Nemesis is looking scummier and scummier with the attempts at sidetracking my chain of thoughts on sin's bullshit until What proved them wrong...

Zambi can still go either way based on his gameplay. He did cough up the "rb-like" role of his, but chose to deny roleblockign stars. If he IS mafia, he chose to throw sin under the bus in hopes that getting sin caught would not point directly back at him for givin him the "rb aliby"...

wagoning the fuck out of sin. depending on the results, we move from there.

(and no dipshits, i am NOT believing everything that people tell me just because they said so or by meta, there is logic in my chaos...)

if anything i wouldn't want to kill the wrong person to avoid meeting the same fate, instantly. That is NOT smthn i would Love to do.

CYBER
02-05-2015, 07:13 PM
bored: speaking of ass in this thread, i wonder who's the unlucky mofo with the Buttercup bootayyyy.

I'll lose my shit if it's really nemesis lol, I would see pass pulling that fucking shit here for lolz hahah..
Passss.... you wouldnt -.-
I guess I will have to wait to find out if nemesis truly does have the sandy vagina in this setup.

What
02-05-2015, 08:49 PM
So yeah, considering he has not said anything in his defense, I'm going to have to go assume that he got caught in a lie and can't work his way out if it. My comment about his silence was that it took him under 10 minutes to ask me to elaborate when I said he was lying, and then hours to respond that he wouldn't talk about it.

Nemesis
02-05-2015, 09:09 PM
I also think it's important to look at who is silent while we accuse someone. If you're wrong, it's nice to see who let things be pushed in the direction.

What
02-05-2015, 09:20 PM
which is why i have not voted yet sweet cheeks

I'm a zambi
02-05-2015, 09:30 PM
I'm holding off my vote for now as well, but my fos in also on Sin. If Sin does turn out to be mafia, that means that Stars should be cleared by his accusation, and I see no reason for What to bus with the 'I also gave you an item' comment.

That leaves, from my point of view, Nemesis who I'm leery of, Blade who's suspicious as fuck but probably town, Cyber who I can't get a read on but sounds towny, and Scribble who softed an obvious town role.

As of now, to me, it looks to be Sin and Nem.

Passarelli
02-05-2015, 10:34 PM
Sin has two votes: Cyber and Stars.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

What
02-06-2015, 12:40 AM
I'll see if anything has changed when I get up tomorrow, if not, then gonna have to take Sin out. I hate to see him go, but I love to see him walking away.

I'm a zambi
02-06-2015, 01:44 AM
I'll see if anything has changed when I get up tomorrow, if not, then gonna have to take Sin out. I hate to see him go, but I love to see him walking away.
I don't think anything is going to change, but yeah, I'll put my vote in tomorrow morning too. It looks like this is about as clear as it gets. Can we get a third person committed to the hammer, since he already has 4 (potential) votes against him?

StarsMine
02-06-2015, 02:27 AM
oh. Well.
pass just told me what I gave sin does not take effect until tonight after the lynch.
I dont know now.

CYBER
02-06-2015, 03:15 AM
oh. Well.
pass just told me what I gave sin does not take effect until tonight after the lynch.
I dont know now.

still. he should have received smthn.

and EVEN IF he didn`t receive such shit YET,
then that still doesn`t explain how he did not admit that What sent him shit as well, and did not even deny it after he got baited in...

in all honesty, sin is toast eitherway.

Nemesis
02-06-2015, 07:31 AM

then that still doesn`t explain how he did not admit that What sent him shit as well, and did not even deny it after he got baited in...

Well that totally depends Cyber. If he sent him something that takes two nights to get there, a mechanic we've never had before, how can you be so sure how it works? That's a pretty big assumption.

Although it still wouldn't matter if What did send him something as well, as long as he's a typical vendor.

Nemesis
02-06-2015, 09:28 AM
Now, since we started with night, it could also be very easy that What and Stars are both Mafia and came up with this as a way to discredit people.

Naturally Cyber would fall for it as he does with everything that's put directly in front of him, so there's always that.

Sin
02-06-2015, 09:48 AM
I still don't see how I'm lying?

I didn't receive anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Like... idk how many times I have to say it.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't deny it? I've stated multiple times that I haven't received anything. Oh I needed to deny What's retarded post specifically? No. I do what I want faggot.

- - - Updated - - -

Hold on guys...

Wait for it...

Oh look! I still didn't receive anything! OMG!!

Fuckin' idiots.

Nemesis
02-06-2015, 10:03 AM
Vote Scribble

Scribble has posted twice since we started and not since the 2nd. If we're going to play these games again this behaviour can't be tolerated. You gotta fucking play.

Sin
02-06-2015, 10:20 AM
Hey guess what guys?

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked my mailbox...

NOTHING IN THERE! OMG!

- - - Updated - - -

VOTE CYBER

For being a gullible little scumlord.

StarsMine
02-06-2015, 11:24 AM

Zambi never said he didnt block him, just that he did not block me.
I feel like sin saying he did not receive any ability was a blanket statement applying to what as well as me. I dont see why you want to get him for that.

unvote sin

I think its unfair to lynch sin over my mistake, since this bandwagen happened from my comments.

Though sin, im not willing to vote for cyber either, since his meta has been for the most part grounded and not crazy wild speculation like it normally is.

Where is scribble anyways.

Nemesis
02-06-2015, 12:01 PM
Zambi never said he didnt block him, just that he did not block me.
I feel like sin saying he did not receive any ability was a blanket statement applying to what as well as me. I dont see why you want to get him for that.

unvote sin

I think its unfair to lynch sin over my mistake, since this bandwagen happened from my comments.

Though sin, im not willing to vote for cyber either, since his meta has been for the most part grounded and not crazy wild speculation like it normally is.

Where is scribble anyways.

Cyber's meta is 100% made up. He refuses to listen to reason and continues to be led around by the nose. Not saying he's guilty, just stupid.

What
02-06-2015, 12:07 PM
Now, since we started with night, it could also be very easy that What and Stars are both Mafia and came up with this as a way to discredit people.

Naturally Cyber would fall for it as he does with everything that's put directly in front of him, so there's always that.

Yes a way on one day one to discredit people, thereby condemning us by day 2.

Anywho, I am glad to see that Sin doubled down, since I received confirmation that he received what I had sent him, meaning, yet again, he is lying. There is literally no reason to lie about getting something from a fruit a vendor, since it becomes clear by the second day or the vendors death, it condemns you for lying.

So, yeah, Vote Sin

Voting for Scribble because he is not around much is the same type of logic that A: fails to actually find scum. and B: Fails to recognize that is how he always is on these things. It would be like voting for Wolfen because he is saying random shit.

Voting for Cyber, while possibly a valid choice, does not seem like the best option at this point.

What disturbs me Nemesis, is that it is clear at this point that Sin was lying, yet you keep going out of your way to provide outs for him and positing scenarios that are highly unlikely and unnecessary due to the fact that he has been caught in a lie.

Nemesis
02-06-2015, 12:16 PM
Yes a way on one day one to discredit people, thereby condemning us by day 2.

Anywho, I am glad to see that Sin doubled down, since I received confirmation that he received what I had sent him, meaning, yet again, he is lying. There is literally no reason to lie about getting something from a fruit a vendor, since it becomes clear by the second day or the vendors death, it condemns you for lying.

So, yeah, Vote Sin

Voting for Scribble because he is not around much is the same type of logic that A: fails to actually find scum. and B: Fails to recognize that is how he always is on these things. It would be like voting for Wolfen because he is saying random shit.

Voting for Cyber, while possibly a valid choice, does not seem like the best option at this point.

What disturbs me Nemesis, is that it is clear at this point that Sin was lying, yet you keep going out of your way to provide outs for him and positing scenarios that are highly unlikely and unnecessary due to the fact that he has been caught in a lie.

I guess the only thing to do from here is have Sin claim and go from there then.

Sin
02-06-2015, 12:28 PM
I didn't get squat. You're persistent, What, as per usual.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me check my inbox again though...

Oh look!!! Still haven't gotten shit!

- - - Updated - - -

I'll replace my vote once I get back to my desk. BBL

Nemesis
02-06-2015, 12:29 PM
I didn't get squat. You're persistent, What, as per usual.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me check my inbox again though...

Oh look!!! Still haven't gotten shit!

- - - Updated - - -

I'll replace my vote once I get back to my desk. BBL

Please, you're nowhere near important enough to have a desk. Hurry up and get back to your milk crate.

Sin
02-06-2015, 01:06 PM
Please, you're nowhere near important enough to have a desk. Hurry up and get back to your milk crate.

Just because you roll around on a Moose with a Towelhead as a partner doesn't mean I don't sit comfortably at a desk.

VOTE WHAT

What
02-06-2015, 01:44 PM
I don't think you get it Sin, I received confirmation that you got what I sent. I understand that you can't change your story at this point, but I had expected something more than just repeating what is a known lie. Well one mafia down, lets see if we can get this wrapped up tonight.

Sin
02-06-2015, 02:05 PM
I don't think you get it What, I didn't receive anything. What's kind of cool is how you became persistent in targeting me AFTER Stars came out with that little bit of Misinformation. Gave no prior hints or softed that you visited me or gave me anything, before Stars brought anything up. Althought it could be taken as WIFOM from an outsiders standpoint, it's still just SO convenient.

You're confident in your approach because you found a wee little crack to fit in an awful role that most likely no one has. I gave you the benefit of the doubt because it has been used before, but your arrogance in attempting to lead this town makes me want to shit in a midgets mouth.

P.S.: You're a faggot.

Nemesis
02-06-2015, 02:09 PM
So who holds Cyber's leash at this point?

Sin
02-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Cyber seems to only post when everyone else is doing something more important than being on this forum.

What
02-06-2015, 02:23 PM
Sin, even if Star's was full of shit, or mistaken, or whatever, you are insistent you received nothing, while I have fucking confirmation that you not only received what I sent, but even the specific type of fruit that you got. So, there is no way that you are not lying. When Stars said he gave you something to grant you an ability, you not only denied getting that, but denied receiving ANYTHING. I asked multiple times, giving you the opportunity to say that you may have gotten something, but that it didn't do anything. This is not what you said. I am also super suspicious now of how you and Nem are suddenly two guys against the world.

Bottom line is, I know for a fact you are lying, unless you can tell me that you have role modifier that require the Mod to send out false messages. I mean this is day 1, no gambit would work in the long term, and we are super lucky to have essentially verified that someone is lying about something that only makes sense if they are mafia. This is a huge win for the town on day 1.

Nemesis
02-06-2015, 02:26 PM
What, did your message confirm that he received it? as in there was no way it didn't get to him?

Or did the mod just confirm your action was received and would be sent out?

Also does it not seem weird to you that Stars comes up with some ability that has never been used before totally out of the blue? how does that not raise a flag?

Sin
02-06-2015, 02:29 PM
You're right it is way to early in the game for a "your word against mine" scenario, which is what this has turned into, which is either lazy gameplay on your part or maybe you're lynchproof. If that is the case you should still be worried about a town killing role at night (Fezzik, Inigo, Wesley would all be decent choices for Vig).

Oh yeah, one more thing. I didn't receive anything. ;)

#getsquasht

StarsMine
02-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Also does it not seem weird to you that Stars comes up with some ability that has never been used before totally out of the blue? how does that not raise a flag?
Its not been used before? I wouldnt really know honestly, I dont read games I am not in.

I get the feeling both sin and what are telling the truth, I say we lynch pass.

What
02-06-2015, 02:49 PM
OK, so it is too early for such a scenario of he said she said, provided that it may be an issue with what was sent via messages. However I find it extremely suspicions that you would not mention receiving anything. I know I can get a head of steam that kind blind me to things and I want to make sure that is not what is happening here. That being said, Star's could have been bluffing and then it got spun out of control with my information, Cyber is Cyber, Scrib is Scrib, Zambi went from drooling trogladite to somewhat coherent when he got called on it, there are plenty of possible targets. Still I do not trust you as far as I could throw your buttery smooth ass.

Sin
02-06-2015, 02:58 PM
OK, so it is too early for such a scenario of he said she said, provided that it may be an issue with what was sent via messages. However I find it extremely suspicions that you would not mention receiving anything. I know I can get a head of steam that kind blind me to things and I want to make sure that is not what is happening here. That being said, Star's could have been bluffing and then it got spun out of control with my information, Cyber is Cyber, Scrib is Scrib, Zambi went from drooling trogladite to somewhat coherent when he got called on it, there are plenty of possible targets. Still I do not trust you as far as I could throw your buttery smooth ass.

I can't read you anymore. You're a fucking faggot scumbag nonetheless.

SCRIBBLE
02-06-2015, 04:33 PM
Sin, zambi, and nemesis stand out to me the most, and yes Sin, this is how I must post. When Sin is backed into a corner he plays the faggot card and whenever nemesis is not town he does not lead as hard. Of course that is just meta which all should ignore because in these games there is nothing we should disregard more. So to begin, I will vote sin

What
02-06-2015, 04:56 PM
Sin, you might want to be clear with what you were saying. I don't think the deliberate obfuscation is helping anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Though I will say, it indeed has helped me see a few other things a bit clearer.

- - - Updated - - -

And on that note for now unvote sin

Sin
02-06-2015, 06:51 PM
Lol without obfuscation these games would be too easy. Scribble you're a lying faggot. Stop trying to be cute and faking a post restriction. I'm glad you admitted to using meta to come up with your decision though. Unlike Cyber.

CYBER
02-06-2015, 07:47 PM
I just cannot see sin as NOT scum.

and if it ever came down to an ultimatum of he-said-she-said or "Sin vs What", i'm more than doubling down on What, and that ain't changing.

Fact of the matter is... the ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY way that sin could NOT be lying, is if motherfucking blade not only had the night immunity, but a lightning rod shot that he SOMEHOW use BOTH at the same night... which is unheard of, near impossible, and blade would have fucking said something when a wagon was started on sin...
because that would explain that What got a message that his gift was received, when it was not sin who did....

this is the ONLY way sin could possibly be NOT lying, and it's damn impossible to be the case due to it requiring the same person to use 2 skills at one night as TOWN and lie about it as well...

@WHAT
did passerelli's reply message contain indication that he was talking about sin specifically? or did he use vague wording like "your target, *he* received ur fruit" etc? I just want that info out there just in case, but with the impossibility of the scenario above, wont affect that outcome yet.

I still stand by my vote on sin because i'd rather keep it on someone scummy as fuck.

=================
Nemesis has been reluctant to take charge on someone clearly implicating himself... and he's the guy who went apeshit went mikey pulled a mikey before in last game, lied about everything, and managed to survive too long ... nemesis raged that no one wagon'd an obvious liar no? And yet he's buying time now....

=====================
======================
ZAMBI! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

@zambi. You are the only one who might be able to save sin at this point and implicate What instead.
you said that you had a skill similar to what i was describing earlier of roleblocking.
DID YOU roleblock What? yes or no?

If you DID block What, then sin is telling the truth and What is lying to get him lynched!:)

What
02-06-2015, 07:51 PM
The current trifecta of people I do not trust right now is Nemesis, Zambi, and Sin, with a close finish being Blade and Cyber. Scribble is never around for these games, so thats not unusual, and even if he is faking a restriction, its a clear tell to his character that has no been CC. Stars, likely an inventor, would give an item that, since it isn't deposited until the end of night would naturally not be useable until the following night. Could be a bluff, but that will be easy to before long.

Zambi completely changed his style when called out.
Nemesis is always more mellow and less pushy when mafia.
Sin has two pert cheeks but not much else going for him.
Blade used really weird language that is uncharacteristic of him.
Cyber, well is Cyber.

Nemesis
02-06-2015, 08:29 PM
You know, voting sin is a win - win. Either sin is mafia and we get one, or he's not and I get to call Cyber and What stupid fucks for a few weeks. So either way.

BladeTwinSwords
02-06-2015, 09:25 PM
The current trifecta of people I do not trust right now is Nemesis, Zambi, and Sin, with a close finish being Blade and Cyber. Scribble is never around for these games, so thats not unusual, and even if he is faking a restriction, its a clear tell to his character that has no been CC. Stars, likely an inventor, would give an item that, since it isn't deposited until the end of night would naturally not be useable until the following night. Could be a bluff, but that will be easy to before long.

Nemesis is always more mellow and less pushy when mafia.
Sin has two pert cheeks but not much else going for him.
Blade used really weird language that is uncharacteristic of him.
Cyber, well is Cyber.

I used weird language because Pass posted my name in the flavor text. That caught me off guard.

Passarelli
02-06-2015, 11:03 PM
Sin has 2 votes. Cyber and Scribble.

Cyber has 1 vote from Sin.

That's all the votes at the moment.

Remember, you need to unvote prior to voting again.

CYBER
02-06-2015, 11:05 PM
i'm just waiting on zambi's reply to my last post question before moving in on smthn.

I'm a zambi
02-07-2015, 11:26 AM
There's a difference between 'changing your style' and reading up on the required material. I understand your fos on Sin, that actually makes sense; he lied, but you seem to be badgering me for no reason. I'm either a dumbass for not knowing the material or mafia for actually spending the time making a valid attempt to play this setup.

i'm just waiting on zambi's reply to my last post question before moving in on smthn.
No, I didn't.

I know I haven't voted, but just in case ...
Unvote.
Vote Sin.

What
02-07-2015, 11:43 AM
At this point I am not comfortable with voting for Sin, perhaps he might want to, as I said before, lay off of the obfuscation. Its not that he is cleared, but we can narrow it down more.

StarsMine
02-07-2015, 12:08 PM
Zambi did you block what?
That is what I am waiting for, not your vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Relize if you say no and I put my vote back on sin, that if sin turns out to be town, im going to FOS the next day.

I'm a zambi
02-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Stars, I literally just said I didn't. :banghead:

StarsMine
02-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Vote Sin.

You weren't exactly clear what you were saying you didnt to.

What
02-07-2015, 02:31 PM
Sin may well be mafia, but there would then be two big coincidences that would need explaining. Hold off on lynching him for now, You got to trust me on this one, if he doesn't explain why I would change my case against him in the next few hours, then I will. I want to give him a chance though to help himself.

I'm a zambi
02-07-2015, 02:59 PM
Unvote.
(to prevent unwanted hammer)

StarsMine
02-07-2015, 03:20 PM
Why the fuck are you voting for someone who you dont think is mafia? Are you that scared of us going for you tomorrow?

I'm a zambi
02-07-2015, 03:27 PM
I do think Sin is mafia. Where did I say I didn't?

Sin may well be mafia, but there would then be two big coincidences that would need explaining. Hold off on lynching him for now, You got to trust me on this one, if he doesn't explain why I would change my case against him in the next few hours, then I will. I want to give him a chance though to help himself.
The unvote is because of this.

Why so hasty, Stars?

What
02-07-2015, 03:40 PM
If you are referring to me Stars, I unvoted him a while ago. I'm going to the Gym, when I get back I'll lay it out if Sin hasn't already.

What
02-07-2015, 05:52 PM
ok, so I have shit to do tonight so I can't wait for Sin to be a douche nozzle.

As soon as I said he was lying he started hinting for some reason about what I sent him. It took me way too long to catch on to that. While that doesn't clear him, it does mean he wasn't lying, just being an ass nozzle. From the moment I call him a liar he starts using the word squash in nearly every post he makes. That is what he received from me, a butternut squash.

So my top suspects as of now would be Zambi and Nemesis, followed by Cyber.

CYBER
02-07-2015, 07:15 PM

unvote
I'm following your lead for now, even though you don't seem to trust me while i fully trust your fruity ass :P

So... sin DID receive a gift from What.
Rules out the already-improbable theory of blade being a lightning rod.

Sin nevertheless WAS lying... I would usually lynch all the liars but this did put some perspectives into play. My question is, did he lie because fuck u he's mafia and he's trying to bait out information?? or was he lying to try to bait out counter claims....
Sin your play here has been downright confusing, but i'm taking a step back along with What to see wtf is happening.

Everyone seems to know who or what scribble is, is it directly correlated to a role from the goddan movie? or a soft claim ? ( just so that i get my facts straight.)

Nemesis refused to jump on the sin-wagon, no matter how convincing sin was at being the perfect lynch candidate....
Meanwhile zambi and stars DID jump on the wagon, stars earlier than zambi. Zambi after reflecting on his own action that night.

So zambi didn't block What, didn't block stars.

I forgot to add a note earlier about the blade scene, or at least thought that i did somewhere:
im starting to wonder if blade having his OWN NAME in the scene as opposed to an alias or vague description was a flavour oversight or laziness from pass, or did pass intentionally not give out any alias or descriptive notes because that would downright REVEAL what blade's alias is?...
i mean, it could be just stretching it here, but if blade was mafia by any chance, he probably would be playing some antagonist in the movie (fair assumption?), and naming that character in the scene would make it easy for someone to immediately call out blade as mafia...
But that brings us back to "was the flavor saying he got attacked or jailed or blocked?", and if zambi is that guy pr role.... i believe he said he didnt...

anyway thats just a side note i wanted to put in earlier but got sidetracked by Sin's bullshit.

What
02-07-2015, 07:53 PM
I don't know what Sin's plan was, hinting that he got something from a fruit vendor does not exactly make much sense. However, I was curious to see Zambi's response since if he claimed he did role block me that would have been a big giveaway. Nemesis's play is bothering me, as is Zambi. For now, I'm not worried about Stars and Scrib. Cyber, I am concerned with you since, yes you are trusting me, but if you are mafia then me being a foil and going the wrong direction would be beneficial to you. Blade, as I said from the beginning is hiding something and or up to something, but it may be a good thing. Sin could well still be Mafia, but there is not anything tangible at this point aside from him dicking around about getting something.

Nemesis
02-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Why should I always have to do everything? It gets tiring after a while. I can if you'd like though.

CYBER
02-08-2015, 12:37 AM
I don't know what Sin's plan was, hinting that he got something from a fruit vendor does not exactly make much sense. However, I was curious to see Zambi's response since if he claimed he did role block me that would have been a big giveaway. .

bingo.
That's specifically why i was insisting on zambi answering a question that could potentially "clear" sin...
was interested in seeing if he'd go for the chance to clear sin and get baited into that but yeah...

What, considering i'm a very paranoid guy especially these games, me trusting you wholeheartedly is indeed smthn i wouldn't normally do. so yeah. i see ur point if u see mine.

but nway, zambi and nemesis are indeed playing too safe, but sin is pissing me off with his lying... why lie sin... of all ppl u know the "lynch the liars" protocol more than anyone...

Sin
02-08-2015, 02:13 AM
I plead da fif!

Fa-fa-fa-fiiiiiifff!!!

SCRIBBLE
02-08-2015, 10:48 AM
I just noticed something sin posted awhile back that has persuaded me to change my plan of attack. Something he said regarding my restriction is causing me to believe that he deserves at the least a one day reprieve.

- - - Updated - - -

Take note, once I get back to my hotel I will be changing my vote. As of now my phone will not input colors and to correct that I do not know how.

What
02-08-2015, 07:01 PM
So Sin could be pulling a wolf, not giving a fuck and letting it show. I think there are people we can kill off that would give us some good info, even if we hit town, and on top of that, we are at no risk for a loss given that the Mafia failed to kill someone the first night.

Nemesis
02-08-2015, 07:21 PM
So Sin could be pulling a wolf, not giving a fuck and letting it show. I think there are people we can kill off that would give us some good info, even if we hit town, and on top of that, we are at no risk for a loss given that the Mafia failed to kill someone the first night.

Except now we have a real damn good chance of hitting someone useful without getting anything useful. I think it's a bad idea.

With the way Zambi was being an idiot at first makes it seem like he's trying to not be noticed. Especially since he's gone so quiet.

CYBER
02-08-2015, 08:12 PM
Except now we have a real damn good chance of hitting someone useful without getting anything useful. I think it's a bad idea.

With the way Zambi was being an idiot at first makes it seem like he's trying to not be noticed. Especially since he's gone so quiet.

funny enough, you've done the complete opposite with starting off quiet when the heat was on sin and others, and now gaining back activity level, pointing out zambi's playstyle.

but thank you nonetheless.

btw, if i remember from when i was looking up wifom a year back, wasn't there a scene with a stuttering mofo that was the antagonist for the scene? or was he a misleading scapegoat for someone else?
"fa-fa-fa-fiiifffff" ... ?

christ i wish i had the time and willpower to sit through that garbage slow-ass movie.

Nemesis
02-08-2015, 08:30 PM
What? how the fuck do you not like that movie you fuck-mook?

fuck this, we should lynch Cyber just for fucking saying that.

Nemesis
02-08-2015, 08:58 PM
To be clear, what I don't like about Zambi is that he was caught playing a character. Falsely acting that way for a specific reason. There aren't too many reasons other than guilty to specifically try to look stupid, especially right off the bat like that.

What
02-08-2015, 09:02 PM
Ok, so I feel good about this at this point. The people that I believe are the best lynch candidates are Nemesis, Zambi and Sin. Thats 3 out of 8. If there is a misfire on one of them, it should not really hurt due to the information that it will bring, combined with, at worst 1 town during night, 6 people the next day, I think we are good about there being 2 mafia, so that will leave 4 town vs 2 mafia at worst, which at this point I don't think will happen, and even if that happens, it should be pretty simple to figure out who the mafia are, especially with any extra information that can be gathered at night. Keeping in Mind, that:

Blade is hiding something, but could be good.
Sin has been a total douche nugget
Zambi has vacillated greatly in his playing style
Nemesis has been almost completely hands off, and just obliquely recommended a no lynch consideration
Cyber has been following my lead, which I like, but he could just be playing me
Stars claims the ability to give things to people, which should be easy enough to verify tomorrow (hence why a sin lynch might not be super useful at this point)
Scribble is pretty clearly staking a claim to a character that no one has CC. Could be a lucky bluff, but is likely legit.

- - - Updated - - -

To be clear, what I don't like about Zambi is that he was caught playing a character. Falsely acting that way for a specific reason. There aren't too many reasons other than guilty to specifically try to look stupid, especially right off the bat like that.

This is something I agree with.

What
02-08-2015, 09:17 PM
I also want to point out, that if Zambi turns up mafia, it should immediately require greater scrutiny of Blade since he insisted repeatably at the beginning he was town based on nothing other than the fact he kept saying it. Doesn't mean anything necessarily, but something to keep in mind.

StarsMine
02-08-2015, 09:50 PM
unvote

Christ.

If sin is mafia, tonight will be a boat load of fun :/ If not, that would actually be great. I dont trust Zambi at all, like I said, if sin turned out to be town, im going straight for him most likely. I dont have an opinion on nem.

What
02-08-2015, 10:34 PM
Stars, if you're a gunsmith and tossed a weapon at someone blindly, I hate you.

BladeTwinSwords
02-08-2015, 10:40 PM
Stars, if you're a gunsmith and tossed a weapon at someone blindly, I hate you.

That would make me just give up.

I'm a zambi
02-08-2015, 10:52 PM
I think it's hilarious that you people think I was 'playing dumb' at the beginning of the game. I've said this multiple times. The last time I'd even seen The Princess Bride was years ago, and in the beginning I was doing what I could with the information that I had. Also, my so-called 'silence' that you're commenting on is just a little over a day, if I recall correctly. Fucking Blade and Scribble have both been more silent than me. But you know what? Whatever. Go ahead and mislynch me. Prove your own goddamn stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

For the record, my last comment was yesterday at 1:27 PM and it's currently 8:51 PM.

Also,
fos Nem. Strong fos Nem.

BladeTwinSwords
02-08-2015, 10:53 PM
I'm quiet simply because I don't know what else to say.

What
02-08-2015, 11:11 PM
What you were posting earlier was a completely different tone than what it was later. You expressed an ignorance of the game more than the source material. You also, instead of attempting to understand it or ask about it, stated essentially that nothing could be gleaned from what was written and said how terrible you were at the game. Its not as if you have been expressing more eloquence lately due to references or anything else that has to do with Princess Bride, you just stopped acting like you had two brain cells firing, which is why I kept asking other people how you played the game, to which you initially responded with something like, people always think im mafia, but then i turn out town. Everything seems to point that you were playing dumb, not simply being ignorant of the movie and/or book.

- - - Updated - - -

That was directed towards Zambi, FYI.

- - - Updated - - -

My likely combos for Mafia at this point would be Zambi/Blade Zambi/Cyber Cyber/Blade or Nem/Zambi. Just thinking out loud at this point.

What
02-08-2015, 11:32 PM
I would have given the benefit of the doubt to Zambi that he may just have been an idiot, but he has gone to extreme lengths at this point to point out that he isn't so, I think his death could provide a nice nugget of info, regardless of his side.

- - - Updated - - -

I considered a Sin/Stars pair, but that would have been predicated upon a gamble between the two of them to make it look like they were on opposite sides, and Stars seemed to go for Sin really quickly when Sin was confronted with his obfuscation, though he did back down saying he got a message from the mod that his ability didnt do what he thought it did when things started to get real heated.

- - - Updated - - -

Sin still has an ass tighter than Nemesis's Spanx.

What
02-09-2015, 12:13 AM
I mean Nem has been very uncharacteristic, which isn't anything solid. I don't think he is necessarily with Sin since, even though he outright refused to vote for him, if Sin had turned up Town, then he could easily point out he was against it and then work to take down me or some other town person. I did say Nem/Zambi combo, but it could easily be Nem with someone else. I wouldn't mind talking him out since based on everything said, I don't get a vibe that if he is town, that he is a particularly important member of the town. I feel like I know what some people are based on hints they have dropped. Dont trust Zam, don't remember him hinting at being a roleblocker, but i guess it could be the case, which is not inherently a town or mafia role. However, since there are only 8 of us, and the town roles all presumably have some power, what is the point of a town role blocker other than fucking up the town's plans accidentally? I mean if there are 2 investigative roles, some form of protective role, an inventor/gunsmith etc, what role is he supposed to be blocking against the mafia? It such a low percentage chance of doing anything good. Therefore, I think that Zambi's shifty play along with claiming (soft or hard) to be a roleblocker, is more than enough info to take a swing and vote Zambi

- - - Updated - - -

dammit, spilled some tea on my laptop.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything I keep seeing comes back to Zambi, multiple people besides myself have pointed it out, which is a pretty good data set if he comes up mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

Loving me loving me, say that you love me. Needing me needing me, say that you need me.

- - - Updated - - -

See if Brett were here we could have had a clear lynch target already.

- - - Updated - - -

Mondays, amirite?

BladeTwinSwords
02-09-2015, 12:24 AM
Ass..

CYBER
02-09-2015, 01:24 AM
Is start singing with u What, but some people wouldn't like my Mexican singing voice.
HOLÉ!

if we are going off duos?
Zambi/nem
Zambi/sin (too much of a liar for my taste here...)
Zambi/blade
Nemesis/sin

So in other words, I agree with your list as I have pointed those same people out before...

With 2 investigations during the game, your fruit vendor, stars inventorish, blade night immunity(claims he has smthn else as well), zambi(rb-wannabe), whatever the fuck scribble is that everyone seems to know while I don't..., etc..

Makes u wonder what roles mafia has... If not one of the above.

What
02-09-2015, 01:29 AM
I assume the mafia would be a godfather and a goon with an ability. Perhaps for balance some x shot power for the godfather. Roleblocker makes more sense for a mafia role in this game than a town role, since if it is town, he would only be effective if he used it on one person, again assuming only the goon has some type of ability since the godfather would likely have some time of investigative immunity or vest thing already. And, once that person is dead, completely an albatross around our necks.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think Zambi appears on most peoples list at this point, so if we are going off of shear force of the will, hes the one to go.

What
02-09-2015, 03:23 AM
Remember when things used to actively happen in these games?

- - - Updated - - -

Pepridge Farm remembers

- - - Updated - - -

Ever notice in his pics how Cyber has incredibly hairy knuckles?

- - - Updated - - -

like he has five tribbles just sitting on each hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Brett seems like the kind of guy with a disproportionally large head.

- - - Updated - - -

probably wears a lot of polo shirts too.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone remember the name of that dolphin game that came with a lot of PC's in the 90's?

- - - Updated - - -

That takes me back.

- - - Updated - - -

Good times.

Nemesis
02-09-2015, 06:34 AM
I don't think Cyber could get any further up What's ass. Therefore first sign What's wrong Cyber gets lynched.

CYBER
02-09-2015, 08:22 AM
I don't think Cyber could get any further up What's ass. Therefore first sign What's wrong Cyber gets lynched.
sure thing.

at least he's providing shit to work with here, princess. his input is on part, unlike a certain lying troll (?) and a wannabe diva that conveniently decided to take a backseat and provide jack shit, unlike myself, i provided some jack shit.

- - - Updated - - -

other people need to start weighing in... it's been a CyberWhat conversation as of late...
scribble? i know u're busy somewhere with a gigantic sedative up your anus <3 but would u mind grabbing your keyboard a tad closer, type some coherent words and tell us who, for example, among nemesis, zambi, sin, blade(?) would u place ur money on being mafia?

you're a doll.

Nemesis
02-09-2015, 08:35 AM
lol no, it's been the Cyber lapping up What's ball sweat like a good little puppy show.

I say we just lynch Cyber now before his homoerotic greek love fest makes me vomit.

Sin
02-09-2015, 08:36 AM
I didn't feel like reading this page, so I'm gonna leave my vote right where it is. Cyber's a tool.

SCRIBBLE
02-09-2015, 09:55 AM
Sin, zambi, and nemesis stand out to me the most, and yes Sin, this is how I must post. When Sin is backed into a corner he plays the faggot card and whenever nemesis is not town he does not lead as hard. Of course that is just meta which all should ignore because in these games there is nothing we should disregard more. So to begin, I will vote sin

Since cyber has the reading comprehension of a fifth grade blind student, here is what I said earlier cyber so if you need further explanation, you can go get bent.

- - - Updated - - -

And considering my unvote, that leaves two, but now because of your ignorance I am considering you.

Nemesis
02-09-2015, 10:47 AM
unvote

Sorry Scribbs, didn't mean you any harm

What
02-09-2015, 12:02 PM
I would like to see someone actually discuss my points. Multiple people have pointed out Zambi's shift in playing the game and said that they do not trust him. Also, my thoughts on a roleblocker in the game, can anyone see how that role would have much utility for town in this settup?

StarsMine
02-09-2015, 12:06 PM
Even though none of trust him, I dont think any of us are comfortable outright claiming he is mafia.

Nemesis
02-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Even though none of trust him, I dont think any of us are comfortable outright claiming he is mafia.

Zambi is mafia.

Anything else?

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to see someone actually discuss my points. Multiple people have pointed out Zambi's shift in playing the game and said that they do not trust him. Also, my thoughts on a roleblocker in the game, can anyone see how that role would have much utility for town in this settup?

Roleblocker/jailkeeper could easily be mafia and it fits with both the story and fluff from Pass. Getting locked in the Zoo of death is what the badguys have, fits with the roles, and fits with the game. What doesn't fit, however, is that Blade was both roleblocked and targeted by mafia. Why target the same player? seems like a waste of actions. Unless the jailkeeper also kills the target.

Nothing says roleblocker is town. Nothing says Fruit Vendor has to be town either though.

StarsMine
02-09-2015, 12:20 PM
I question what being mafia, cause why save sin unless both what and Sin are mafia?
If yall think zambi is mafia then we should probably, I dont know

Vote zambi
and put your money where your claim is.

What
02-09-2015, 12:22 PM
True, but the utility of having what is likely the only mafia power role being a fruit vendor is not a likely possibility. Also, as I stated before, I have a bit more juice than usual since I know both that my target received the item and what it was, additional information more likley to help the town than the mafia.
Also, my point about the roleblocker is not that it can simply be a mafia role, but rather that based on the settup, it seems more like a negative utiilty role for the town than anything useful

Nemesis
02-09-2015, 12:28 PM
True, but the utility of having what is likely the only mafia power role being a fruit vendor is not a likely possibility. Also, as I stated before, I have a bit more juice than usual since I know both that my target received the item and what it was, additional information more likley to help the town than the mafia.
Also, my point about the roleblocker is not that it can simply be a mafia role, but rather that based on the settup, it seems more like a negative utiilty role for the town than anything useful

Not really, it could be pretty powerful. I mean, just look at Cyber sucking your dick. Every single time it's been used here it's been town sided. The meta effects of it are pretty powerful, rather than it's actual abilities.

I would say mafia jailor rather than roleblocker based on flavour and story, but effectively the same thing.

Sin
02-09-2015, 02:33 PM
I question what being mafia, cause why save sin unless both what and Sin are mafia?
If yall think zambi is mafia then we should probably, I dont know

Vote zambi
and put your money where your claim is.

What didn't save shit.

StarsMine
02-09-2015, 03:11 PM
he tried to save you from the hammer, and told people like cyber to wait on voting you. Cyber is so far inside whats butt of course he complied.

Sin
02-09-2015, 03:18 PM
Why do you think my vote is sitting on him?

Sin
02-09-2015, 04:34 PM
LOL This is hilarious!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9bT0eDtQE8

What
02-09-2015, 05:32 PM
I also want to posit that there is a good chance that Cyber and Nem are working together since they seem to be doing a good job of distancing themselves from one another while not directly confronting eachother. I still think Zambi is a better target at this point, but something to keep in mind. Between the investigative roles and other crap, we should be able to narrow down the search tomorrow pretty easily

Nemesis
02-09-2015, 05:50 PM
I also want to posit that there is a good chance that Cyber and Nem are working together since they seem to be doing a good job of distancing themselves from one another while not directly confronting eachother. I still think Zambi is a better target at this point, but something to keep in mind. Between the investigative roles and other crap, we should be able to narrow down the search tomorrow pretty easily

Who wants to stand next to a Mexican ever? And please, he's so far up your asshole you're practically the same person.

CYBER
02-09-2015, 07:31 PM
i'm just looking for some good lovin :D

And What has a cleaner sphincter than you hobos.

No seriously. it all comes down to zambi now.
----------------------------------------------------------------

@zambi

zambi cough up the RB role target because:

YOU SAID:
u didn't block stars.
you didnt block blade.
you didn't block What.

you didn't block me.
not sure if u blocked scribble, but the scene clearly said he didnt do shit.

So the only people you might have blocked from completing their action are:

SIN.
or
NEMESIS.

RIGHT?

Well you dumbass, cough up who you roleblocked, because the OTHER person is the fucking guy who tried to kill blade...
(assuming pass is modding right, and that a roleblock blocks the mafia faction killed carried by the goon if the goon is blocked.

Zambi.
GO.
if you don't comply , im lynching you.

What
02-09-2015, 07:42 PM
Its clear to me that the investigators must have hit town last night since they have not revealed themselves. They likely also did not look at Zambi since no one has had anything to say in his defense. Its clear we need more info, nothing will be certain Day 1, so this seems like the best course of pursuit.

And Zambi, we all know you have you profile hidden when you're logged on, its not fooling anyone.

Nemesis
02-09-2015, 08:06 PM
What, since you've given up your role, what character are you? I can't think of anyone from the movie that gives things out. It's bugging me, and it doesn't really matter anymore, right?

Sin
02-09-2015, 08:23 PM
Well you dumbass, cough up who you roleblocked, because the OTHER person is the fucking guy who tried to kill blade...
(assuming pass is modding right, and that a roleblock blocks the mafia faction killed carried by the goon if the goon is blocked.

I just wanted to cut in here and say this is terrible logic.

That is all.

What
02-09-2015, 08:24 PM
Of course it matters, especially if someone trys to claim or hint at being who I am. No, the role does not match well with the character, which makes it even better to keep it hidden for now since its quite possible a mafia person may try to claim to be my character. I see no reason to narrow down the pool of possibilities at this point.

Sin
02-09-2015, 08:25 PM
You could just lie and say you're Wesley since he always gave Buttercup stuff.

What
02-09-2015, 08:29 PM

Pro Strats

Nemesis
02-09-2015, 09:24 PM

Butt stuff.

What
02-09-2015, 10:12 PM
Sin only has two things going for him, and they're both sticking off his backside.

What
02-09-2015, 11:43 PM
lightning paced game. Still waiting on Zambi, and Scrib hasn't been much in this discussion either.
I believe the vote count stands at 3 on Zambi, 1 on Cyber. But then again, not my job to keep track of that.

SCRIBBLE
02-10-2015, 12:33 AM
7 hour drive, full day of flights, I'll be of the road by five, nemesis said something that took him out of my sights. Though that could be temporary if someone were to make a claim on the contrary. Regardless the reprieve to sin and nem I gave, my vote for zambi I shall also save. I believe cyber's ignorance is feigned and of that I am unforgiving, if he had only made an effort to research the story I might be suggesting we keep him among the living. He seems to be attempting to distract instead, which is why I believe we should vote to cut off his head.

- - - Updated - - -

Zambi seems to have made the effort to learn the story, which is why his shift in style causes me less worry. To be voted off as town first day for no reason, as all know, is not very fun.

What
02-10-2015, 12:54 AM
I'm just gonna say, you suck at rhyme scheme. I would be fine with a lynch on Cyber if people felt it was warranted. He has been riding my coattails and usually leaves off parts of my points in the posts he makes which sometimes misconstrues what I am actually saying. My suspicions for Zambi have to do with his shift in personality, that went beyond not knowing the movie. He expressed a complete lack of understanding of how the game itself seemed to function and posited a lot of red herrings based on basic flavor, then suddenly when called out about it he has posted somewhat lengthy coherent posts that have liitle to do with the movie but more about the game itself, a reversal not caused by learning the source material. I have noticed this, Sin noticed it, Nem noticed it and I am sure others have well. If Cyber is being a wank and appears to just be using me, then by all means lets lynch him, he is just lower on the board for me than Zambi at the moment unless Zambi himself or someone else can tell me something that makes sense of his game so far.

I'm a zambi
02-10-2015, 01:36 AM
Cyber, I blocked Scribble.

Scribble, thank you, finally someone understands what I'm saying.

What, you're still clueless, but whatever. I'm not going to convince you otherwise so why bother trying. Cyber's been bandwagoning What the entire way but I don't think that's any reason not to trust him, yet. I honestly don't know if the roleblock is the reason for someone 'sitting on their thumbs', but if I blocked a town PR, sorry. I am a little confused as to what a fruit vendor contributes to this game aside from 'oh, you lied about not having my item'. You were late to bring it up, but clearly it's a thing, given Sin confirmed your fruit. I doubt you're in it together if one of you is in fact mafia, I mean, why would you be leading a lynch on your own partner, even if you were planning on slamming the breaks mid-way through Day 1. I'm fairly certain of one thing and that's that if one of you is mafia, the other one is certainly not.

My sights are currently set on Nemesis and either Cyber or Sin. The Assplay between What and Cyber is a little disconcerting. I think Cyber's got his heart in the right place but I've been wrong about that before, when I was fairly certain he was town.

As for your comment on me being invisible, yes, I have my profile set to invisible. I set that when I first started playing these games and I'm not removing it. Using whether or not someone is online to determine their town status is meta-gaming at best and doesn't warrant a fos, nor a lynch. There are times when I only have the time to check in and read and not post a response. Sometimes I can only get through one page of shit before I have to get back to work.

What, I'd like to see you actually use some real information against me instead of 'dumbtelling' and metagaming.

What
02-10-2015, 02:13 AM
My point still stands on you. You style changed dramatically, as you continue to show, and it literally has nothing to do with the source material, so thats a misnomer. Also, I really fail to see how a town roleblocker makes any sense in this setup. As I have laid out before, the chances of you hitting a mafia power role is miniscule, and the chances you fuck up a town player is much greater. In a role madness game of this size, a roleblocker would be a role best suited for mafia, not the town. Additionally, never told you to change your privacy setting, just pointing out that people already know that, and its not difficult to see when you are online. Has nothing to do with metagaming and fail to see how one's login status reveals shit about their being town or mafia. People do more than just this on here, especially the admin and clan people. I am standing fast on Zambi, no questions have been answered and logically his role does not seem at all useful, but rather something destined to screw us over, even if he is town.

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen this scenario before, a mafia player admits he is a roleblocker, thereby freeing him from initial suspicion and allowing him to wreak havoc on the town at night. Role blocking power roles and then playing dumb about how they didnt know better. Keep in mine this eloquent person is the same one who suggested that the flavor mentioning other things being done at night could be indicative of roles hiding their actions from flavor and that he responded to his ability to play this game as "lolterrible". Its not even the same speech patterns as from before for chirst sakes.

- - - Updated - - -

and to prove my earlier point, I can see that as of typing this, you are logged into the site.

- - - Updated - - -

and your previous logic makes no sense, if you don't want people to judge you for logging in and not posting but want to read the thread, then, um, just don't log in.

- - - Updated - - -

And as of this you have logged off.

I'm a zambi
02-10-2015, 03:49 AM
As of you typing that, I wasn't online, actually. I closed the page after I finished my post. I still believe in your fos in me has no basis, but do continue to push.

- - - Updated - - -

By all means, push, and while you're at it, please push Cyber's head out of your ass.

Sin
02-10-2015, 07:45 AM
What, you put a jailer in your supernatural game. Nemesis played that role and he sucked dicks. I know Zambi didn't say he was a jailer but that's a very useful role for town nonetheless. Although being a jailer paints a bigger target on your back for mafia, but also jailer really only fits the flavor with a mafia alignment.

I'm skeptical. I'm still in love with my vote on cyber. Yes.

Cyber take the noose like a champion.

Nemesis
02-10-2015, 07:47 AM
lol, Cyber got fucking told by Zambi, get shame.

What
02-10-2015, 11:50 AM
Didnt say you were on the page, said you were logged in, closing the browser or the page does not automatically log you out.

I have not played one of these games for a while, but Zambi does not pass the smell test. His change in playing style, his role, all of it. I would not have voted for him if I did not think there was a good chance he was mafia. Even if he turns up town, thats not game over, and at this point would provide us with a lot of information. Additionally, I do not trust him, if he is town which i strongly doubt, to use his role intelligently. All he needs to do is block an investigation or protection and it could be game over. Yet another reason a town roleblocker makes no sense. Sin, a Jailer would be more useful, unfortunately, a jailer only makes sense as a mafia role if the roles were in anyway inspired by flavor.

Sin
02-10-2015, 11:59 AM
Didnt say you were on the page, said you were logged in, closing the browser or the page does not automatically log you out.

I have not played one of these games for a while, but Zambi does not pass the smell test. His change in playing style, his role, all of it. I would not have voted for him if I did not think there was a good chance he was mafia. Even if he turns up town, thats not game over, and at this point would provide us with a lot of information. Additionally, I do not trust him, if he is town which i strongly doubt, to use his role intelligently. All he needs to do is block an investigation or protection and it could be game over. Yet another reason a town roleblocker makes no sense. Sin, a Jailer would be more useful, unfortunately, a jailer only makes sense as a mafia role if the roles were in anyway inspired by flavor.

And knowing what we know about your role, it would seem like they aren't inspired by flavor. Unless you were bullshitting to bait out a mafia.

What
02-10-2015, 12:18 PM
You would know.

Sin
02-10-2015, 02:44 PM
No, the role does not match well with the character

I was referring to this post. Hence, don't rule out that there may not be direct correlations between roles/flavor.

What
02-10-2015, 07:08 PM
I was referring to this post. Hence, don't rule out that there may not be direct correlations between roles/flavor.

I am not saying that roleblocker doesn't make sense on flavor, I am saying that it doesn't make sense as a town role in this settup. Its at best a hindrance. 8 people, 2 mafia. likely only 1 mafia actually has a power role that requires some sort of target or activation, meaning, out of 7 possibilities, even if he is town, only 1 target would help us, the rest would hurt. I fail to see how that makes good sense in this settup. Rather, such a role makes sense for mafia since this is role maddness and his chances of actually being useful to his side are much higher.

What
02-10-2015, 08:10 PM
It looks like it has boiled down to either Cyber or Zambi. I am not changing my vote, based on the many reasons I have stated. I assume that those who can investigate would take a look at a some of the people who are suspicious based on playing style alone, like Cyber or Nem. I feel that there is more than just that pointing at Zambi at this point. Also, if he is mafia, based on the role he has unquestionably claimed at this point, he has the potential to ruin any investigation going into day 2 or even assist with getting someone killed. If I am wrong, I don't see any big issues coming from that. If you guys (Sin, Nem and im sure others) are wrong on Cyber, the potential consequences appear to be far worse. Either way, just fucking vote and lets get this day over with.

Sin
02-10-2015, 08:16 PM
I am not saying that roleblocker doesn't make sense on flavor, I am saying that it doesn't make sense as a town role in this settup. Its at best a hindrance. 8 people, 2 mafia. likely only 1 mafia actually has a power role that requires some sort of target or activation, meaning, out of 7 possibilities, even if he is town, only 1 target would help us, the rest would hurt. I fail to see how that makes good sense in this settup. Rather, such a role makes sense for mafia since this is role maddness and his chances of actually being useful to his side are much higher.

I'm talking about Jailer, not just RB. Jailer as a town role wouldn't fit flavor, but neither does your role.

Nemesis
02-10-2015, 08:39 PM
fuck it, I'm bored

Vote zambi