PDA

View Full Version : yANkee ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤" STEAM_0:1:101962804 02/07/2015

euronews
02-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Name in Game: yANkee ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:101962804

Where: ZM

Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:101962804&advType=steamid

Reason to ban: was setting up my cade, he decides to walk into my cade and set it up while iam outside, i decide to shoot it so i can have access to my cade again he shoots it back into me. which
led me to being tagged.

no admins saw this, therefore they couldn't take action.

Demo: Started at ticks 97k - 99k.

irishrush
02-07-2015, 10:52 PM
you left your caDE!
and let a mexican steal it dayyyyyyyum

$Money$
02-08-2015, 11:19 AM
Idk if he/she has ever played Desert before so could have thought u were trying to cade that other room. Then again the person is coming off a month ban for pre nuke. Your attempt of shooting the machine out was kinda weak tho lol :wtg:

euronews
02-08-2015, 12:25 PM
its my cade... i can do whatever i want with it. and hes a long time player and knows the rules.

Barricade Breaking – Whoever gets into the room first is the sole proprietor of that room, and has the freedom to do whatever he deems necessary to survive. Cade ownership is taken away once the current cade owner leaves the cade and enters another or turns into a zombie. Owners that leave, a short distance, to retrieve additional barracading items, still retain their ownership rights.

Taking props forcefully from another persons cade without consent is prohibited
Attempting to destroy a barricade regardless of intent:
To get into the users barricade
To get out of the users barricade
Throwing a grenade at the users barricade to spite them, or for personal entertainment. (This does not include accidental grenades; punishment will be left up to the admin to decide)

$Money$
02-08-2015, 12:54 PM
I guess you didn't read or understand what I said. I wasn't saying he/she didn't cade break or steal your cade. If the person is a reg then he/she knows their in the wrong.
Thanks for the update on the rules btw I never understood the meaning of cade breaking. :hm:

rawrr
02-08-2015, 02:42 PM
so umm...wheres the poll to vote on banning this dude?

SCRIBBLE
02-08-2015, 02:48 PM
Poll added

rawrr
02-08-2015, 03:14 PM
this kinda confuses me..
Euro went into one room and started setting up, yankee went into the other and started setting up. Unless those 2 rooms are counted as the same room, then euro started breaking yankees cade..

swagbot 9k
02-08-2015, 05:05 PM
Eurofag you're an idiot. I understand leaving cades to get other pieces, but to put a temp ban thread on what can only be self incriminating is priceless. Because technically, you left. Thus, leaving any claims to that cade. Ergo you broke yankee's cade. My vote is to ban Eurofag for a day.

$Money$
02-08-2015, 05:30 PM
this kinda confuses me..
Euro went into one room and started setting up, yankee went into the other and started setting up. Unless those 2 rooms are counted as the same room, then euro started breaking yankees cade..
That's what I was trying to say. If it was a new player that's how they would see it. If your a reg, you go into the other room to shoot the vendy into the room he left, makes the cade stronger.
Usually if you break a cade once on a map you would get kicked. Then you look at his Bans. He has 3 bans and over 180 hrs on the server. So its all on how you look at it. :banghead:
Euro wasn't an admin when this happened or he would of took care of it. Now he is a admin, which means it got him to spend $11. So why ban a guy that got Zero more money lol :lmao:

SCRIBBLE
02-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Majority reached, user will be warned.

Closed.