PDA

View Full Version : Racist ibis.a | 2/14/2015 8:53:00 pm | steam_0:1:79929

jimmay
02-14-2015, 09:32 PM
Name in Game: RACIST IBIS.A
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:79929
Where: ZM
Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A79929&Submit=
Reason to ban: Knifing zombie to prenuke on zm_ATIX_helicopter

Tick is 50K with same demo as small peas [ibis.a] admin abuse thread (link (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13119-small-peas-ibis-a-2-14-2015-8-53-00-PM-STEAM_0-0-24928929))

Racist knifes peas to the chopper landing platform and peas proceeds to prenuke the map. While I would otherwise see this as accidental, Racist misses the 1st and 2nd knife with peas, who is obviously willing to be knifed, and then succeeds at placing peas on the chopper platform which leads me to believe it is intentional. Racist has over 1400 hours on ZM and almost 40 hours on the map. He knew what he was doing and where he was knifing peas so my vote is ban.

sup
02-14-2015, 09:36 PM
That was a total accident, he could have gone anywhere. I wasn't aiming at the end platform.

jimmay
02-14-2015, 09:46 PM
That was a total accident, he could have gone anywhere. I wasn't aiming at the end platform.

LOL, total accident? I highly doubt it but looks like Core and Fatal agree with you.

sup
02-14-2015, 10:03 PM
What are the odds of lining up a knife shot like that anyway? I mean really. It's like the worst place possible to try and knife a zombie to the end from. Also, I didn't go for the safe glitch spot, which I would have done if I intentionally prenuked.

jimmay
02-14-2015, 10:15 PM
What are the odds of lining up a knife shot like that anyway? I mean really. It's like the worst place possible to try and knife a zombie to the end from.

In all the time I've played with you, you're always very precise in what you do.

What
02-14-2015, 10:47 PM
you can cut the sexual tension in here with a knife.

sup
02-14-2015, 10:49 PM
It's our first valentine's day after breaking up :(

$Money$
02-14-2015, 10:54 PM
This one is kinda hard to prove since he had no control over where he went. Then again when the zombie is jumping up and down backwards waiting to get knifed to the prenuke spot its kinda obvious.
Also the same guy pre nuked earlier in the game so it would make sense that he was wanting to do it again.

jimmay
02-14-2015, 10:55 PM
you can cut the sexual tension in here with a knife.

When someone who abhors ZM posts in a ZM-related thread you know things have taken a turn for the worse.

This one is kinda hard to prove since he had no control over where he went. Then again when the zombie is jumping up and down backwards waiting to get knifed to the prenuke spot its kinda obvious.
Also the same guy pre nuked earlier in the game so it would make sense that he was wanting to do it again.

Thank you to someone who actually watched the demo rather than just voting. If it's deemed accidental / not ban-worthy then so be it but knowing the players involved, I don't buy it.

smallpeas
02-14-2015, 11:06 PM
So jumping up and down now constitutes wanting to get knifed? I appreciate your confidence in my precision 'intentional' aiming to land in that location after a random knife.

brett friggin favre
02-14-2015, 11:11 PM
So jumping up and down now constitutes wanting to get knifed? I appreciate your confidence in my precision 'intentional' aiming to land in that location after a random knife.

well yes, jumping up and down spamming your parachute with your back to a human is generally considered poor etiquette for a zombie. they're supposed to...ya know.....get brains and shit.

minjae
02-16-2015, 12:03 PM
In the end...smallpeas..you could have easily just ztele'd out or just jumped down. But you went ahead and prenuked. You deserve the ban for abusing as well.
All useless tho...as this thread is about racist.

As for being on topic...
Racist intentionally knifed the zombie up. As you can tell by his up knife movement. Definitely aimed in that direction too.
Could have easily knifed parallel to the wall as well as just looking at his back and knifing.

I want to say Racist deserves either a warn or a one day ban.
I would also like to see what Xerenix says, as he has more experience with the history of the zombie admins/players/abuses.

Evil
02-16-2015, 01:27 PM
Let's be realistic here: Why would racist intentionally knife a zombie to the pre-nuke spot when he just got off a ban?

minjae
02-16-2015, 01:31 PM
Then tell me. Why would he knife upwards in the direction of the prenuke spot? Why not be normal and knife straight?

- - - Updated - - -

Just because someone gets out of jail does not mean they're not going to break the law again. Just saying...

- - - Updated - - -

Either way. I'd like to hear Xerenix's input on this matter.

Evil
02-16-2015, 01:35 PM
He says he tried to knife him onto the platform, not the pre-nuke spot.

Everyone breaks the law, including you. :wtg:

minjae
02-16-2015, 01:39 PM
Well..I won't agree nor deny that last statement..:smirk:

For now, I'm leaning towards warn. It was only once. If he did it a couple times then that'd be different.

brett friggin favre
02-16-2015, 02:22 PM
Let's be realistic here: Why would racist intentionally knife a zombie to the pre-nuke spot when he just got off a ban?

because he's an idiot. the fact that he was banned in the first place is a testament to that.

sup
02-16-2015, 05:33 PM
Speaking of idiots, whatever happened to that ULA who wasted years of his life doing unpaid grunt work here because he was too dumb to pick up on the fact that the entire ibis clan basically thinks he's a loser and would never approve his clan app? Oh, and he still comes here to troll because he has nothing better to do with his time. Yeah, I wish I was as smart as that guy.

RofLoLmao
02-16-2015, 05:57 PM
Speaking of idiots, whatever happened to that ULA who wasted years of his life doing unpaid grunt work here because he was too dumb to pick up on the fact that the entire ibis clan basically thinks he's a loser and would never approve his clan app? Oh, and he still comes here to troll because he has nothing better to do with his time. Yeah, I wish I was as smart as that guy.
Shots fired.

swagbot 9k
02-16-2015, 06:05 PM
This brings zm to an impass though. Right now it's the wild west where anything goes. If we continue to let it run free, we will end up fighting the same issues. However, if we tighten the reigns to the point where admins are afraid to even have a bind, we would lose alot of the population. So what is there to do?

sup
02-16-2015, 06:11 PM
Seems like the problem has already solved itself because slap has been disabled.

Evil
02-16-2015, 06:40 PM
Seems like the problem has already solved itself because slap has been disabled.

Amazing.

brett friggin favre
02-16-2015, 06:41 PM

he left when he got fed up with the political bullshit, but at least he never abused his power or got himself banned.

i had fun being a ula, and that's why i still come back here to look at hacking ban threads and laugh at shitheads like you when you constantly fuck up.

sup
02-16-2015, 06:46 PM
lol, "political bullshit". Somewhere, maynard is laughing his ass off at you.

Evil
02-16-2015, 07:02 PM
yet everyone wonders why the server struggles to stay active anymore while places like GFL are still alive and kicking. But whatever, I'm a nobody who doesn't know what he's talking about.

since slay is also gone, we cannot do anything about users doing illegal activity since the rules state we must warn, slay, kick then ban. but since we cant slay, we cant do anything. good job.

What
02-16-2015, 08:13 PM
The entire IQ of the ZM population would fit onto a 3x5 floppy disk.

phil.™
02-16-2015, 09:21 PM
Keep this thread on topic. If this thread is still open by tomorrow, i'll handle it when my day slows down.

phil.™
02-21-2015, 09:45 PM
Racist knows better... much better than this.
His admin has been revoked. I think he's faced enough punishment as is.

Even with his record, ima deem this as warn. He did it once, and i sure as hell know he won't pull a stunt like this again. Or his next ban will be longer than a week.

Warning issued.
Closed.