PDA

View Full Version : Blade's Mafia Game of Randomness

Pages : [1] 2

BladeTwinSwords
03-08-2015, 11:19 PM
You all know the rules by this point.

The game will start on Night 1.

I will be sending out the roles whenever I finish them.

Rules will be enforced VERY strictly.

Hidden Modifiers ARE present.

Players.

1. Bert
2. Mexican
3. Mickey
4. Racist Prick
5. Assarelli
6. jenny
7. Dat Ass
8. Moogle
9. Huh?

What
03-09-2015, 12:11 AM
*Confirmed*

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

SCRIBBLE
03-09-2015, 12:20 AM
Confirmed.

Passarelli
03-09-2015, 12:28 AM
confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and in case anyone else has issues seeing votes if you voted, here is the actual player list from Blade.

Brett, Cyber, Mikey, Nem, Pass, Scrib, Sin, Stars, What

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-09-2015, 12:31 AM
Confirmation

StarsMine
03-09-2015, 12:58 AM
Confermed

CYBER
03-09-2015, 03:03 AM
confirmed.

Nemesis
03-09-2015, 10:40 AM
I'm so upset Mikey is back.

CYBER
03-09-2015, 11:11 AM

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone would just shoot him N1 and save us the confusion down the road.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, fuck you too.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-09-2015, 03:50 PM

Care for a dick slap to the moon baby?

Sin
03-09-2015, 03:56 PM
Confirmed.

BladeTwinSwords
03-09-2015, 05:02 PM
That's enough people. I will be writing up the flavor text shortly.

SCRIBBLE
03-09-2015, 07:46 PM
"Shortly"

BladeTwinSwords
03-09-2015, 09:41 PM
Since there really isn't much to say.

You all have gathered here today to determine who gets a lifetime supply of free ice cream. The only catch is that you must kill each other to survive. Some of you learned that teaming up may be the best idea. The only problem is that you don't know who will backstab you when you least expect it.

Night 1 is on! Send in your actions. You have 48 hours.

brett friggin favre
03-09-2015, 11:08 PM
sorry i'm a tad late

confirmed

CYBER
03-10-2015, 11:16 PM
sorry i'm a tad late

confirmed

can someone tell scribble to hurry up with his night role?

euh..i mean... can someone tell the anonymous non-obvious person holding the night to hurry up ?:D

#soItBegins

SCRIBBLE
03-11-2015, 05:57 AM
Cyber should be modkilled for night meta.

Nemesis
03-11-2015, 07:28 AM
Down with Mexicans!

Passarelli
03-11-2015, 08:06 AM
Seriously, you gotta be warned every game Cyber. >_>

Nemesis
03-11-2015, 09:23 AM
Down with Mexicans!

CYBER
03-11-2015, 08:48 PM
Cyber should be modkilled for night meta.

Hey, it's not meta if it's part of the rules.
rule number #106 was it? (someone pull that post :P)
Scribble always afk.
there!

no but seriously, im just bored, and dont want another passerelli modding :P (<3 pass)

What
03-11-2015, 09:50 PM
24 hours into a 48 hour deadline is not the time to be a constant fuck nut with this shit Cyber. Play the game, obey the rules or just fuck off if you can't handle it.

BladeTwinSwords
03-11-2015, 10:09 PM
All actions are in.

As the night turns into day, everyone gathers together to see who is left alive you hear a thundering crack!
Some jump in surprise at the booming noise.

"That was a gunshot" someone said.

"No, that was just thunder" said another.

There was very little info to be said. Perhaps someone was just a little too trigger happy.

Or maybe someone just wanted to stop all of the commotion.

Either way, they live to see another day...

Day 1 Starts! You have no general time limit unless no feedback occurs.

With 9 people left alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

What
03-11-2015, 10:23 PM
No kills is good, and it sounds like from the flavor at least one, maybe two people, would have used abilities that should have given them some good information.

- - - Updated - - -

Trigger happy makes me feel vig initially, but if someone is denying a gunshot, that could be indicative of it being the mafia attack since a second person is trying to cover for the sound.

Stopping all the commotion seems odd, I don't think there is an ability thats like a blanket role stopper or something like that.

brett friggin favre
03-11-2015, 10:36 PM
a vig wouldn't shoot on the first night, it was either sk or mafia but that doesn't give us much info really...makes sense that mafia would go for a kill. does sound like maybe they were roleblocked though

What
03-11-2015, 10:38 PM
a vig wouldn't shoot on the first night, it was either sk or mafia but that doesn't give us much info really...makes sense that mafia would go for a kill. does sound like maybe they were roleblocked though

You're the GF aren't you?

brett friggin favre
03-11-2015, 10:45 PM
You're the GF aren't you?

are there any other roles in the game? i wouldn't know, honestly.

What
03-11-2015, 10:51 PM
And if the goon got roleblocked thats good news since its essentially a confirmed hit.

- - - Updated - - -

are there any other roles in the game? i wouldn't know, honestly.

I got my eye on you.......and something inside too........

- - - Updated - - -

but for a roleblock to make sense there it would imply it took the form of a gun shot

- - - Updated - - -

And saying "trigger happy" would seem to at least include the possibility of a night 1 vig. I used my vig powers on the first night before, its a good information gathering tool not just a murder horn.

And a SK traditionally stabs his victims, he doesn't shoot them, do a gunshot does not make sense for that to be the role discussed, and then we would need to think how a SK and the Mafia each failed to get a kill, i mean maybe the SK attacked the GF who has a vest and the mafia attacked him and he had a vest.

Moreover though, I see it as a Mafia attempt, that failed for some reason. The fact the shot went off would seem to imply that a RB did not occur on the goon, but rather that the shot was not effective.

Passarelli
03-11-2015, 11:20 PM
Someone stopping the commotion could point to jailer. There was a gunshot but it didn't hit anyone because the target was jailed? A hider would do the same thing also.

CYBER
03-12-2015, 01:55 AM
im still debating the idea above that it could be either:
1- the "trigger happy" comment could in fact be describing vig that decided to shoot someone on the first night for some fucking reason. and it failed because it hit a protected person (whether vest, or gf, or doctor etc)

2- or a mafia member decided to shoot someone, who was protected like the previous point describes, and the chat above refers to a second mafia trying to deny the truth... if we REALLY wanna nitpick at the flavor, i'll go even further and say that culprits wouldn't downright just comment on a gunshot they just did. And perhaps the second commentator was a mafia traitor, trying to deny shit on their behalf... but again, that's rly grasping at straws when no straws were held out to begin with.

3-perhaps someone with protection visited a PGO who shot back instantly, and thus the "trigger happy comment"

The fact that blade specifically mentioned a trigger happy person would indeed make us lean towards options 1 or 3, but i find it INCREDIBLY lucky that both a mafia member AND a vig/pgo shot someone on the same night and we ended up with zero kills to begin with...

For now im personally learning towards option 2, because RNG's too much of a bitch to conveniently work out so nicely...if i'm right with my personal bias, then point it out, if i'm not, well fuck you too. but as of now, the scene didnt provide much shit to work with...

which brings me up to my other point :
@What? where in the scene did you deduce that someone people got some info to work with? (as pointed above), because i don't see what made u say that specifically.

what we CAN say however is that IF there's a roleblocker in the game, that person did NOT block the goon from the mafia side. it could be another member or a random townie or whatnot, but the fact that the shot got heard points more towards a protective role nailing the protection rather than a blocking role guessing the goon correctly.

SCRIBBLE
03-12-2015, 09:35 AM
We might have a lightning rod in play which redirected a kill and a protection. If done the first night it may be an x shot.

StarsMine
03-12-2015, 09:50 AM
We might have a lightning rod in play which redirected a kill and a protection. If done the first night it may be an x shot.

Sounds more plausible then the other explinations

Nemesis
03-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Cant rule out random Vig shootings because Mikey is playing.

I disagree that the flavour indicates anyone took a shot that hit a protected person.

I'm leaning towards a lightning rod or some form of that role.

brett friggin favre
03-12-2015, 05:06 PM
i'd believe a lightning rod

Passarelli
03-12-2015, 08:37 PM
Hmm, x shot lighting rod + doc seems a little strong, but is believable.

I'd enjoy hearing from those lurking in the background.

What
03-12-2015, 10:21 PM
I don't love the idea of a lightning rod. I don't really see the flavor indicating that in anyway. Also, it would effectively mean that no one could trust anything they got from the night before, which I don't think is really true. If that is the case though, it essentially means we are shooting blind for Day 1.

Passarelli
03-12-2015, 11:31 PM
Negative utility for the loss.

CYBER
03-13-2015, 01:50 AM
I don't love the idea of a lightning rod. I don't really see the flavor indicating that in anyway. Also, it would effectively mean that no one could trust anything they got from the night before, which I don't think is really true. If that is the case though, it essentially means we are shooting blind for Day 1.

actually come to thing of it, the flavour DOES speak of "its just thunder"...

thunder?
lightning?

i take back my earlier shit, i like this shit a lot fucking better, and it would explain 1 or 2 ppl shooting shit, and someone using a protective role that was all redirected to save that one person...

What
03-13-2015, 02:27 AM
Thunder could be an allusion to a lightning rod, though again in context that reads to me like someone trying to cover for someone else.
If we want to operate under the idea that there was a lightning rod night one, then we know for certain that there is a doctor in play, and not a bodyguard. The investigative role should have gotten a pro-town reading, and any type of watcher or voyeur would have gotten a very long read out.

Also, and again, it means we have no actionable information for the day.

Nemesis
03-13-2015, 08:52 AM
I think we have to assume night 1 was a wash

Sin
03-13-2015, 09:14 AM
What kind of fruit is this?

Nemesis
03-13-2015, 09:16 AM
What kind of fruit is this?

What, you don't remember Mikey?

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-13-2015, 09:21 AM
I do not think more than one kill attempt occurred and agree strongly with the lighting rod theory However u have 1 question to ask. Was any one hit? Did you have a vest and survive? Wouldn't the lighthing rod die if a gun was fired? If bot, what protected the lightning rod? A protective role? Would said protective role recipe conformation that they successfully protected someone? If so, last night was not a bust and a good chunk of information was learned.

I'd also like to note that I'm at drill this weekend and am going to be busy. I may only have time to post in the evenings until Sunday night.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'll be posting from my phone until Sunday so pls forgive any typos.

Nemesis
03-13-2015, 09:22 AM
I may be wrong, but doesn't lightning rod pull all actions? Including investigation and healing and attacks?

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-13-2015, 09:23 AM
I may be wrong, but doesn't lightning rod pull all actions? Including investigation and healing and attacks?

It should, yes.

Nemesis
03-13-2015, 09:24 AM
so that is why he would survive, right?

SCRIBBLE
03-13-2015, 09:47 AM
Yes, which is why I thought lightning rod. The flavor is worded in such a way that I believe that to be the only option.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not referring to the thunder either, that is just the cherry on top.

StarsMine
03-13-2015, 10:08 AM
So... Is sin the lightning rod?

What
03-13-2015, 11:18 AM
Nice to see Mikey coming back with questions that are terrible and or have already been answered. That takes me back.

Nemesis
03-13-2015, 11:27 AM
Nice to see Mikey coming back with questions that are terrible and or have already been answered. That takes me back.

Hey, do you think there's a chance there was a Lightning Rod last night?

Sin
03-13-2015, 11:50 AM
Is it a mango or maybe an apple?

Nemesis
03-13-2015, 11:59 AM
Is it a mango or maybe an apple?

Your mother was an apple.

Passarelli
03-13-2015, 12:09 PM
Sin, are so you got an unknown fruit last night? Is that what you are saying?

- - - Updated - - -

*minus the first are

Sin
03-13-2015, 12:15 PM
Can someone please tell me what this fruit is?

thx

Nemesis
03-13-2015, 12:42 PM
Can someone please tell me what this fruit is?

thx

Microwave potato

StarsMine
03-13-2015, 01:05 PM
So either sin is the lightning rod, or there was none last night.

- - - Updated - - -

its okra obviously sin

SCRIBBLE
03-13-2015, 02:38 PM
Sin = mafia x shot lightning rod trying to bait the fruit vendor?

I can't see any reason to bait a potential fruit vendor the first day of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone has some 'splainin to do.

What
03-13-2015, 03:00 PM
Sin = mafia x shot lightning rod trying to bait the fruit vendor?

I can't see any reason to bait a potential fruit vendor the first day of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone has some 'splainin to do.

Who cares about outing a fruit vendor? Thats not a real power role and its only purpose is to essentially clear itself. If there is a fruit vendor, and he targeted someone other than Sin, then confirming the reception of a piece of fruit would clear the vendor and prove there was a lightning rod in play, would be sin.

SCRIBBLE
03-13-2015, 03:46 PM
Unknown fruit led me to believe the possibility of a hidden modifer as blade suggested. Why would he receive an unknown fruit, unless blade just forgot to add a type or whatver?

CYBER
03-13-2015, 06:49 PM
Unknown fruit led me to believe the possibility of a hidden modifer as blade suggested. Why would he receive an unknown fruit, unless blade just forgot to add a type or whatver?

- If sin's hinting is about RECEIVING a fruit:
I don't think blade just forgets to say what fruit he got.
What is possible is that sin intentionally did not describe the fruit so that no one could easily claim being the vendor and so he can confirm or deny any such claims of that role down the road.

Now as to WHY sin is talking about fruits is because he could be the lightning rod, whether he knew that openly beforehand or as a hidden modifier. And he is mentioning fruit so that the food vendor notices that it's sin who got the fruit.
If the fruit vendor sent it to someone else and sin received it, we can then deduce that there was a lightning rod in play.
If the vendor sent it to sin and sin received it, then there is no lightning rod in play UNLESS the vendor happened to send it to sin, and sin doesn't know he's a lightning rod as a hidden modifer... Yata Yata, that last scenario sounds too improbable for my taste.

- if sin's hinting is about SENDING A fruit :
Then sin is a fruit vendor.
Then sin intentionally didn't mention what fruit kind it is so that the goddamn person who received it claims the fruit type.
Then we go back to the ultimatum before:
If that person wasn't sin's target, then we have a lightning rod, and that lightning rod is whoever got the fruit, whether they know it or not.
If it was his intended target, we can say that MOST likely, there is no lightning rod for the same reasons in the previous points, and start arguing again about the less likely scenarios before the lightning rod theory.

So what is it sin? U the sender or receiver?

Ergo. If there is a fruit vendor, which is a useless role to keep hidden from ppl, speak up and say who u sent the fruit to so we can seduce if there was a damn lightning for sure or go back to the harder options...

- - - Updated - - -

My phone went retarded again.
The "ergo" paragraph Was meant to be at the end of the "receiving" bulletpoint, right before the second bullet point.

SCRIBBLE
03-13-2015, 07:30 PM
You went retarded, not your phone. What already explained that, are you repeating it because you have nothing else to say? The fruit vendor could have an unknown modifier which when sent to a mafioso it sends as unknown. Not the first time that modifier has been used and considering blade is the mod, it might very well be put into play. Another possibility is a scum with x shot vendor, the purpose of which could be used to lure one person into claiming receipt of fruit and then not corroborating the story so the person that received it falls under suspicion. So now that this is being drug through the mud we need to know who the vendor is. If sin is lightning rod he should be able to tell us what else he was targeted for during the night.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever happened, if someone doesn't give something useful, last night was a complete waste.

What
03-13-2015, 07:58 PM
Seriously Cyber, try bringing something to the table not a rambling, long-winded re-hashing of what has been said before.

Passarelli
03-13-2015, 08:55 PM
Lol, that is what Cyber does every game 90% of the time. Only thing he said there that was important is if he sent or received fruit.

What
03-13-2015, 10:41 PM
So I guess we are waiting on someone claiming to be a fruit vendor then? I mean lets get the lead out on this. If there was a lightning rod last night, then there is nothing that anyone could have gained, aside from the vendor and lightning rod essentially clearing themselves.
Also, don't think there is an x-shot fruit vendor, since the role relies on being able to give multiple people shit in order to verify itself. With that as a mafia power is just stupid, and I'm also guessing Blade did not make a bunch of x-shot power roles considering that would have taken more time and crafting which doesn't appear to be something he did with this game, but thats just my 2 cents.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm assuming the vendor is not sin, scrib, or pass, and I know its not me. Could be Cyber seeing on how he trying hamfistedly to get Sin to say something he already clearly stated when he said, "what type of fruit is this?" not "Who got my fruit?" Leaves Mikey, Nem, or Stars as the other possibilities. This is literally the only thing we got going on for Day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Brett, but seriously fuck that guy amirite?

brett friggin favre
03-13-2015, 11:12 PM
Oh and Brett, but seriously fuck that guy amirite?

please do ;)

StarsMine
03-13-2015, 11:26 PM
cyber its pretty clear that sin was receiving an unknown fruit, if that was blades fault or the vender's fault for the unknown, who cares.

So we have a case of either sin is the rod, or there is no rod. dont need to meta harder unless you can make one side more likely then the other.

What
03-13-2015, 11:41 PM
You didn't read what Cyber wrote right, he said the unknown thing since he read Sin has saying he had or sent a fruit but did not know what it was. That is not what Sin has been doing.

Passarelli
03-14-2015, 06:04 AM
If Sin got fruit then there is no lightning rod in play. That's the only actionable info I have.

StarsMine
03-14-2015, 07:00 AM
I very much doubt sin lied, so no lightning rod.

If he was, I doubt he would only mention the fruit during the night.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-14-2015, 07:26 AM
I am not the fruity. Most of what I gathered has been stated thus far so I will refrain from repeating it. It is still possible for there to be a lightning rod if sin is simply lying.

Passarelli
03-14-2015, 08:14 AM
At this point if there is a lightning rod in play they should claim since mafia likely has 1 or 2 shot strongman to counter it, and it would give us a good lynch target.

StarsMine
03-14-2015, 08:21 AM
I am not the fruity. Most of what I gathered has been stated thus far so I will refrain from repeating it. It is still possible for there to be a lightning rod if sin is simply lying.

he isnt lying from any information i have

Passarelli
03-14-2015, 08:49 AM
Sooo, back to the drawing board in regards to the flavor I guess. Poison is possible maybe? Or a doctor that successfully targeted someone? Or the jailer or roleblocker theory from earlier. Basically nothing solid to go on. Yay...

brett friggin favre
03-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Maybe sin can't mention anything but the fruit until we name his fruit?

Worth a shot I guess. Apple, mango, orange, papaya, pomegranate, grapefruit, peach, pineapple, pumpkin, banana, lime, lemon, kiwi, tomato, pear

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-14-2015, 12:09 PM
he isnt lying from any information i have

Are you suggesting that you managed to get information last noght?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, you missed one bert. Tomato.

What
03-14-2015, 12:40 PM
If Sin got fruit then there is no lightning rod in play. That's the only actionable info I have.

So that seems like a decent piece of info. Would you be able to elaborate on that?

SCRIBBLE
03-14-2015, 01:17 PM
And why was that not made known immediately when the lightning rod was a possibility before the fruit mentioned his fruit?

Nemesis
03-14-2015, 03:55 PM
If sin got fruit he could be the rod and still get it so you're wrong there Pass. Also if there is a rod it's either a 1 time use or, very unlikely, non consecutive use.

So Sin is lying or now a vt

StarsMine
03-14-2015, 04:29 PM
Sin is NOT lying, lets stop with that speculation.

What
03-14-2015, 04:49 PM
Sin is NOT lying, lets stop with that speculation.

Ok, so I'm taking that to mean you're the vendor or have some other role to show that, meaning Sin is the Rod. Which means, I don't know what the hell Pass is talking about, could be a shitty mis-direct attempt. Cyber is a long-winded Buffoon and Mikey somehow thinks restating what has already been said constitutes sharing the information he has. Any objections?

Passarelli
03-14-2015, 06:20 PM
Sin, are you a lightning rod? Yes or no?

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-14-2015, 10:57 PM
What, there is no need to be condescending. I do not have much info a b d have had very little to add. I am beginning to think there is no lightning rod and that mention of one could have easily been used to distract and disorient town after failed kills on night 1.

Stars is 1 of three things. 1. Fruit vendor, in which case his target was sin. This does not prove sin to be lightning rod nor explain one being in the game. 2. An info gathering role that got info indicating that sin received fruit. 3. Covering for sin.

This list is listed starting with what I think is most likely the case.

- - - Updated - - -

I should be much more active come tmrw evening. Fyi.

- - - Updated - - -

So that seems like a decent piece of info. Would you be able to elaborate on that?

This means that the fruit vendor whom for now we will call stars.. sent fruit to sin. While pass used an ability on a diffrent player and got results that indicated that the target was of the player he choose And not of sin.

What
03-14-2015, 11:11 PM
This means that the fruit vendor whom for now we will call stars.. sent fruit to sin. While pass used an ability on a diffrent player and got results that indicated that the target was of the player he choose And not of sin.

That's great you have the ability to speak for Passarelli, but I'd rather like to have the person I asked the questions to, to answer it. Bravo though for ham fistedly giving him a potential out.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-15-2015, 06:20 AM
That's great you have the ability to speak for Passarelli, but I'd rather like to have the person I asked the questions to, to answer it. Bravo though for ham fistedly giving him a potential out.

You are a fucking idiot, your level of toxicity is appalling. It is pretty fucking obvious what he meant. Nothing he said in that post was critical nor wasy reaction to it a means for him to escape the question. It was so miniscule that I'm actually laughing at your pathetic reaponse. You simply want a reason to be a price of trash and you will use any oppertunity.

SCRIBBLE
03-15-2015, 07:46 AM
Let people speak for themselves, he was asked questions and avoided answering most of them. This is a mafia game and your are doing someone elses work when you answer their questions.

- - - Updated - - -

When you answer for someone, it does not allow for town to pick up on small tells and possibly gives them an out for something they had not thought of. The peanut gallery needs to do us all a favor, shut the fuck up, and not speak for other people.

Passarelli
03-15-2015, 11:05 AM
I don't see how it would be helpful to town to answer your questions. I gave you the only useful piece of information I had thus far.

What, I thought you were against there being a lightning rod anyway?

I doubt at this point that Sin is lying, as Stars backed him already.

Keep in mind that mafia is trying to gather information during this phase as well.

Mikey, you should listen to them and not talk for people. If what you are said is indeed what happened, I likely would say as much if I'm pushed close to a lynch over this (sharing the little information I have). Now, if that is what happened, and I tell the truth, everyone will think I just got it from you and thus not believe the truth. Such a great play from someone who is "pro-town".

- - - Updated - - -

*have said

I really need to proofread before posting. Oh well.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-15-2015, 11:05 AM
Let people speak for themselves, he was asked questions and avoided answering most of them. This is a mafia game and your are doing someone elses work when you answer their questions.

- - - Updated - - -

When you answer for someone, it does not allow for town to pick up on small tells and possibly gives them an out for something they had not thought of. The peanut gallery needs to do us all a favor, shut the fuck up, and not speak for other people.

Even then, it is irrelevant if we presume that what pass has said thus far is truth. There is no lightning rod and whom ever suggested that there was should be looked at closer. as I stated at the beginning of this game, I'm out of town until this evening so my ability to play close attention and analyze information is lacking.

What
03-15-2015, 11:54 AM

This is the problem I have Pass, you said this seemingly out of the blue, and now you say that since Stars backed Sin, thats good enough to show he got something, yet at the same time you are now saying you do believe there to be a lightning rod in play. I can understand not wanting to give away too much too soon, but you opened that door when you said this and I am having hard time reconciling your two statements with eachother.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, I mis-read, so are you firm with there not being a lightning rod in play still now that you believe Sin to have gotten fruit?

Passarelli
03-15-2015, 12:42 PM
Since Stars backed him up, yes. It woulda been easier to arrive at this if Sin would have just said that he wasn't a Rod in the first place, as that would have been pretty useful.

What
03-15-2015, 01:12 PM
Ok, I don't want to keep being this guy but I want to check, You presumably targeted someone for something. When you got the result of your night action, did you recieve a name confirmation or simply that your "target" did, or was, or whatever something. Cause if it is the latter then that could mean Sin is the rod, kinda wish he would back those two hams he is smuggling in here and just settle this shit once and for all.

Passarelli
03-15-2015, 04:45 PM
I got a name. Before I made my first post saying that there was no rod or that Sin was lying, I PMed Blade to ensure what was said was correct and he confirmed that who he said was targeted was indeed targeted.

What
03-15-2015, 05:45 PM
Ok, something still seems unsettling about that though, for know I'll just assume its due to your choice of wording. But, still, waiting for Sin-a-min to come in here and give his two cents. If he claims rod then we are going to have some decisions to make.

CYBER
03-15-2015, 07:04 PM
Holy christ... 2 days in and we are still waiting on the rod or no rod from sin?

Pass, the thing about ur statement quoted by what recently, its that u are putting a cause and causality relationship between ain having a fruit and there not being a lightning rod.

U said u got a direct name from. Kid regarding target, so I'm still curious as to what's the missing variable in ur logic..to feel here's a premise missing, but for now I think everything is on hold, while waiting on Sin to confirm or deny being a the goddamn lightning rod already...

And yes I know I just repeated some mentioned info, as I don't have much to say at the moment except the fact that a lightning rod + protective role (doctor) would explain the non deaths and some of the flavour... While there are other possibilities, it would be the simplest one yet less informative one...

Sin we are waiting...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and mikey I don't know what u were going about earlier, something about u being convinced there is no rod in play? Smthn like that? And I think I just missed ur logic somewhere, for lack of better wording... But fyi, i think it was scribble who mentioned the lightning rod first. Just because u asked, but i don't think it was a misconspicuous place or misdirect like the flavour subtly suggests, it actually made sense at the time..

What
03-15-2015, 08:06 PM
I got a rod for Sin if you know what I mean :shit:

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-15-2015, 08:10 PM
Holy christ... 2 days in and we are still waiting on the rod or no rod from sin?

Pass, the thing about ur statement quoted by what recently, its that u are putting a cause and causality relationship between ain having a fruit and there not being a lightning rod.

U said u got a direct name from. Kid regarding target, so I'm still curious as to what's the missing variable in ur logic..to feel here's a premise missing, but for now I think everything is on hold, while waiting on Sin to confirm or deny being a the goddamn lightning rod already...

And yes I know I just repeated some mentioned info, as I don't have much to say at the moment except the fact that a lightning rod + protective role (doctor) would explain the non deaths and some of the flavour... While there are other possibilities, it would be the simplest one yet less informative one...

Sin we are waiting...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and mikey I don't know what u were going about earlier, something about u being convinced there is no rod in play? Smthn like that? And I think I just missed ur logic somewhere, for lack of better wording... But fyi, i think it was scribble who mentioned the lightning rod first. Just because u asked, but i don't think it was a misconspicuous place or misdirect like the flavour subtly suggests, it actually made sense at the time..

My reasoning for thinking there is no rod is pretty simple given the little information we have. It is up to sin to confirm or deny any of our suspicions regarding the matter. From what i gather, Stars, Pass, and What got useable information last night to help make sense of any uncertainty day 1.

Passarelli
03-15-2015, 10:17 PM
I'm not sure we should suspect Scribble for mentioning there maybe a Rod, even though he was wrong. It would fit the flavor well and explain what happened with the no-kill, especially given they key word thunder being used.

The question remains, who would we be willing to lynch as of now? If Stars is the fruit vendor, he is most likely town. Brett has been very quiet (and is most likely godfather). What seems town, but if the last game showed anything, he is absurdly good at this game. Cyber is being Cyber (rehashing what has already been said) and could go either way. Scribble put in good effort trying to discern the flavor, but that could have been mafia trying to throw off town. Sin hasn't said anything useful, other than claiming he got fruit. Nemesis has been slightly less vulgar. Mikey gave an excuse as to why he hasn't been more active or given better posts (hopefully that will change when he gets back to his computer).

What
03-15-2015, 11:09 PM
I, and I believe most others, are still waiting to hear from Sin before we start deciding what to do "if" Sin says one thing or the other.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-16-2015, 12:48 AM
I, and I believe most others, are still waiting to hear from Sin before we start deciding what to do "if" Sin says one thing or the other.

This, no need to rush decisions.

As for my comments on the rod theory. To be more clear i was stating that perhaps we look closer to those who simply jumped the bandwagon and did not provide any indication that they pondered the scenario themselves and came to an equal conclusion with what others at the time had been saying.

As for "excuse" i disagree, i was stating a fact that resulted in my inability to be attentive. Now that i am home i will be able to post much more frequently and will have the time to formulate my thoughts here on the forums. I did not have that luxury so i tried to keep it simple and refrain from drawn out posts describing what i think.

So, we wait for sin.

Passarelli
03-16-2015, 02:34 AM
I wasn't trying to rush anything, just trying to let the conversation continue while we wait on him.

Nemesis
03-16-2015, 09:53 AM
We give Sin until after work, then his absence starts to be a little more telling.

Passarelli
03-16-2015, 08:15 PM
ZzzZZzzzz

What
03-16-2015, 08:55 PM
Sin has been on steam, but he has not been coming around here. That is unusual for him. It is possible there is a restriction on him, but I would like to think if that was the case he would have been more intelligent than to just ask what fruit he received. Aside from Pass, does anyone have information that would lend them to believe a rod was or was not in play last night?

Sin
03-17-2015, 08:20 AM
I was off of work yesterday, hence me playing NBA2k15 all day errday.

So, is this a fuckin strawberry, or? Watermelon? Papaya? You racist fuck, it's a papaya isn't it?!

Redirector. Thoughts?

What
03-17-2015, 09:47 AM
I was off of work yesterday, hence me playing NBA2k15 all day errday.

So, is this a fuckin strawberry, or? Watermelon? Papaya? You racist fuck, it's a papaya isn't it?!

Redirector. Thoughts?

Dammit Sin, are you saying you are a redirector?

Sin
03-17-2015, 10:03 AM
No I'm just bringing up the possibility.

Lightning rod should never have been the only option people thought of, but it seems like everyone just seems to suck your microcock whenever you play these games so whatever you say goes.

It's gotta be a Plum... is it a plum? Peach? Pear? Ugh I fucking hate pears.

brett friggin favre
03-17-2015, 10:08 AM
I've got it. Sin is a woman.

Sin
03-17-2015, 10:19 AM
Shut up faggot. Go sit in your corner.

Clementine? Orange? Lime?

What
03-17-2015, 10:41 AM
I wasn't even the one who suggested there might be a rod. Pass seems to believe he has proof there is no rod in play, all you need to do is say you are or are not a rod and we can move on.

Sin
03-17-2015, 12:46 PM
No I'm not a lightning rod you grapefruit inhaling faggot.

StarsMine
03-17-2015, 01:20 PM
Now that thats out of the way.
That felt pointless after pass and I said there wasnt one in the game, this confermation doesnt exactly give us a target.

SCRIBBLE
03-17-2015, 02:10 PM
It was not pointless, it helps solidfiy both Passerelli's and your claim. Do you really expect your word to be taken at face value in a mafia game?

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-17-2015, 02:16 PM
It was not pointless, it helps solidfiy both Passerelli's and your claim. Do you really expect your word to be taken at face value in a mafia game?

This.

If everything checks out now, are odds are higher moving into a lynch and night 2.

Passarelli
03-17-2015, 03:52 PM
I'm leaning for voting What at this point, mostly because he kept pushing me for more and more information. He is definitely the most suspicious at this point. Thoughts?

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-17-2015, 04:50 PM
I'm leaning for voting What at this point, mostly because he kept pushing me for more and more information. He is definitely the most suspicious at this point. Thoughts?

Im not entirely sure, yes he has been playing rather aggressively but i think it is too soon to warrant a lynch based solely off that. I will re-read over the parts of the game when i was out of town and reply again.

What
03-17-2015, 06:10 PM
Stars: You never said there was not a rod in play, you defend Sin, saying that he indeed did receive fruit, that does not imply he was not a rod in any way.

Pass: I press you when you mentioned having info that would prove there was not a rod without saying what that was. Same as Scribble said, you are not going to be taken at your word, you need to elaborate. I didn't push for a role claim or even what that information may have exactly been, just what would lead you into that direction. I still do not believe what you have said, since usually when an action is performed you do not get name confirmation, and Blade is unlikely to make that kind of a slip up.

This is how I read what you did. You targeted, for example, Nemesis. You get a message back: Result: He was fully satisfied. You ask Blade, did I target Nemesis last night or someone else? He says, you targeted Nemesis. That does not mean that the action was actually performed on Nemesis, just that your intended target was in fact nemesis. The way you wrote your initial response to this question was all about who you targeted, the wording of which supports my contention about the information you actually got.

- - - Updated - - -

And I hate to keep bringing this up, I was the one against the idea of rod at the very beginning. It became a popular notion with most people, the implications of which would mean there would have been no useable info from last night, so it was important to confirm that this was not the situation before people start revealing what, if any info, they may have gathered during the night.

StarsMine
03-17-2015, 06:32 PM
I very much doubt sin lied, so no lightning rod.

If he was, I doubt he would only mention the fruit during the night.

so no lightning rod, Based of what sin and pass had said previously. Then yall spent the next 6 pages trying to get sin to confirm that instead of finding a target. I have no more information to share other then that which took you 6 pages to confirm since then.

- - - Updated - - -

was hoping you guys would find some

What
03-17-2015, 07:00 PM
I've been gathering information this whole time, combined with what I now know was reliable from the night before, I feel good about things.

Passarelli
03-17-2015, 07:45 PM
What, he sent me a name as to who I hit, then confirmed that I did indeed hit them with my ability. I was as supprised as you are that he sent me a name.

Also, do share as to what you feel good about as long as it isn't harmful. This day has dragged on without a single vote as of yet, and I seem to be the only person interested in voting.

What
03-18-2015, 12:44 AM
I do what I have always done. I take the secure info that I can glean from night, and put that nugget aside. I then take a look at the flavor, and see what is the likely scenario and roles involved. Then I see what people say and do during the day, which if anything can be seen from these games, that speaks volumes. I treat the day as an information gathering phase, which is what is should be, not a "Ok who do we want to go after today" phase. If no secure scum ID can be made, I then go to what I have always done, treat the lynch as an information gathering tool. To win, you need solid information, which, regardless of your role, can be hard to gather at night since you can not be certain there are not other roles or modifiers out there that might affect the info you think you have. (Hence my trepidation what people started thinking a rod might be in play) The death of certain people will clarify things, narrowing targets for investigative or protective roles as well as determine who might be working with who. This is a strategy which works, provided you have people able to piece things together and read them correctly.

brett friggin favre
03-18-2015, 02:28 AM
I'm willing to believe pass, strictly because faking conversation with the mod doesn't make sense to me psychologically. Lies would tend to be more low-key and less specific than what he said.

Not saying it's impossible for him to be lying, but from a psychological standpoint, unlikely.

At least for the purposes of day 1, he's not on my list of must suspicious people.

CYBER
03-18-2015, 03:10 AM
I have 1 question:
Do we know for sure that there's a fruit vendor to begin with?

All that sin's talked about is fruit color and type and etc, wthiotu actually saying " What is this fruit you SENT ME, or that i SENT"...

I'm asking this question because i have been wondering if sin simply has a POST restriction to always talk about fruit, and never say that it's a post restriction or deny it being due to a vendor or not...
Notice how every one of his replies has contained a comment about fruits, even when the conversation is not about the fruit vendor...

I'm starting to think that for all we know, there's no fruit vendor (hence no dipshit cuntnugget has come forward to confirm this or deny it), and all this time it's just sin with a "talk about fruit" restriction...

I'm hoping it isnt the case bcos then we got jack shit, but this is getting borderline annoying from sin.
---------

So now that sin says he isn't the lightning rod, and denied there being a lightning rod as far as he knows, are we back to talking about whether it was a vig kill or mafia kill?

we know there's a protection role in the game, that's a fact as far as i see, and we know that if there is no lightning rod, it could be a redirector that redirected shit, OR the doctor had a good hunch and protected the right faggot, probably someone who always dies night 1 or always a mafia target?

------------

@pass.... I'm sorry, i still don't get your shit. I dont want you claiming, but until this point, you put an ultimatum that there's no rod in play because of an ability you used, which specifically told you who you used it on? (correct me if i'm wrong btw).... but until this point, i'm trying to imagine what use u were last night, and I can't pinpoint a decent scenario where you could have known this information right off the bat, short of the mod slipping up..
------------

@sin, most of us weren't riding the damn lightning rod train. like you said, it doesn't provide much info, but it felt like it was the only option because there was NO POINT in arguing about the other options because a lightning rod would make all those options moot. and we basically all waited on ur sweet ass to show up and say "no."....

Sin
03-18-2015, 07:56 AM
I'm not going to walk you through what role possibilities Pass is, Cyber, but you fishing for more information from him at this point (without doing your own research) is pretty damn annoying/lazy/scummy.

VOTE CYBER

StarsMine
03-18-2015, 08:26 AM
I feel like the fruit conversation has been over and done with for a long time now.

Could be a coconut. cranberry, or an apricot

Nemesis
03-18-2015, 08:42 AM
Regardless of Cyber's role he's always a detriment to the town. It's a first lynch I can get behind if we have no information to point us anywhere else.

Sin
03-18-2015, 09:29 AM
I'm just kind of tired of reading bible long posts full of filler and reiteration.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-18-2015, 05:00 PM
I'm just kind of tired of reading bible long posts full of filler and reiteration.

There has been a lot of filler in the last 24 hours.

CYBER
03-18-2015, 09:10 PM
I'm not going to walk you through what role possibilities Pass is, Cyber, but you fishing for more information from him at this point (without doing your own research) is pretty damn annoying/lazy/scummy.

VOTE CYBER

non fruity post.
finally, sin's not being a total cunt in his posts.

I have my way of doing things, whether ppl like them or not.

I'll try to start reducing my post lengths but it's because i get only one chance a night to be active on the forums these days...

that being said, there's not much to go on, and everyone's fishing for anything at this point.

I do find it adorable that Brett's survived longer than Night 1 for once :D

Passarelli
03-18-2015, 11:25 PM
He also did in the last game he was in, I believe.

I gave plenty of info already--the mod may have indeed slipped, but that is besides the point.

Cyber, there may not be a fruit vendor in play, but that would have required Sin to claim fruit for no reason (odd play for scum) and for Stars to also be scum. Given that no one has claimed rod for two easy lynches--there is quite obviously now--no rod in play.

Vote Cyber

Wasting time forcing me to spell out shit that should be common sense, and still trying to let there be a rod when there clearly isn't, and trying to fish me for more information, even after I gave plenty.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-19-2015, 12:42 AM
He also did in the last game he was in, I believe.

I gave plenty of info already--the mod may have indeed slipped, but that is besides the point.

Cyber, there may not be a fruit vendor in play, but that would have required Sin to claim fruit for no reason (odd play for scum) and for Stars to also be scum. Given that no one has claimed rod for two easy lynches--there is quite obviously now--no rod in play.

Vote Cyber

Wasting time forcing me to spell out shit that should be common sense, and still trying to let there be a rod when there clearly isn't, and trying to fish me for more information, even after I gave plenty.

This is a compelling argument, what say you cyber?

CYBER
03-19-2015, 01:01 AM
This is a compelling argument, what say you cyber?

i dont particularly care at this point.

I'm just going through the game. Don't have much input. By the time i get to log in to even go through the shit, someone else would have already posted decent arguments and then i either have to be fully silent or discuss things that others could interpret as rehashing.

Meanwhile, some other people are just chilling while we play the neverending game of "let's push cyber's buttons day 1 every game".

it's getting old, and i particularly don't care much if you lynch me or not.
It would be a big loss of town, but hey, you collect what you sow bitches.

I have nothing else to add, proceed in this regularly scheduled circle jerk while other ppl enjoy the show.

- - - Updated - - -

previous post is for the people who don't bother reading.
here's for those who do:

for those wondering why i was asking about the fruit vendor even being a thing, is because the ONLY reference EVER to a fruit vendor was from sin talking about fruits in general.
Not even elaborating if he RECEIVED the fruit or SENT it. Because a fruit vendor's a good role to just play role claim. but just in case someone else got that role, he didn't straight up state that he SENT a fruit to avoid CC.
meanwhile, the fact that everyone else went quiet, it would give him a chance to claim fruit vendor down the road, which is a commonly used town role except in one of pass's douchebaggy games.

So when i was asking those questions, i was wondering at first if it was simply a post restriction since he mentioned fruits in all of his posts. The second he posted something that didnt contain fruity bullcrap, i backed off about it being a post restriction and waiting on observing what's happening.

Fact of the matter is that i posted my personal options regarding what could have happening night 1, a lightning rod idea was posted and it halts all arguments until it is removed as an option.
Now that this is not an option, i'm still waiting on seeing whether the thunder was a shot by a fucktard vig who decided to shoot night one for no reason, or a mafia killed stopped by some fucker who actually had a decent guess on who the mafia will target first.

So nway, resume the game, i'm just gonna try to keep up with this shit until i have something to add. so everyone have a chill pill or a daily apple or lynch me and keep me out of this game. eitherway, im itching to see who's the biggest BSer this game :)

brett friggin favre
03-19-2015, 01:52 AM
While I have reasons to vote for cyber, I will say this: his suspicion of Pass doesn't surprise me at all, even if he ends up being town. In fact, I'd probably be more suspicious if he wasn't suspicious of Pass.

To me though, it seems that lynching cyber might give us more info than he could if he stays alive. My only real worry is that he's a relatively strong role but just hasn't gotten enough use out of it yet, but that's a risk I'm just about willing to take. I'll mull this over and probably come to a decision by tomorrow afternoon or so, depending on what if anything else is said between now and then.

What
03-19-2015, 01:53 AM
Woo now I can do a Cyber-esque post, hold onto your butts.

My strategy has always been based on information gather, something which the lynch can help out with tremendously, keep that in mind.

Here is a person by person reading and pros vs cons for lynching.

Nemesis: Quiet, calm, cool, collected. Only pipes in when necessary, similar to last game. Can't read anything into this style, but since he has not said much, his death will not tell much, so no benefit to a lynch.

Mikey: Started out a bit touchy and knee deep in Pass's butt. Since then has backed off and even been critical of Pass's gameplay. Could be an overcorrection on his part, but again, has not brought much to the table, so his death does not give us anything.

Cyber: He has been Cyber, actually a less wall of texty version of Cyber. He has not been pushing hard and has pointed out the same logical inconsistencies that I have, perhaps he was just a bit more aggressive than he should have been? His death, if turns up mafia, good, one down, but does not lead to who might be the other(s). If he shows up town, we are down a role, and Sin seems like a likely target, but aside from that not much can be gleaned. I would not favor a lynch on him at this point for reasons that will be made more clear below.

Stars: Has been acting very odd for my tastes. Seems to not see any issue with his statements not being believed when they don't track logically. "Sin got fruit, therefore he is not a rod." That does not even begin to track, as Nemesis pointed out. Now he seems to have asserted that the fruit vendor thing was a red herring, yet at the same time re-affirming that Sin was not lying. I don't know much about his game, but he doesn't strike me as the type of person to think lying about that is a good strategy. If he is killed, and turns up mafia, well then logically Sin would likely be the other one, though I do not think the two are actually connected like that. If he turns up town, well, again, that doesn't really tell us anything, so no reason to lynch him.

Scribble: Been relatively active for scribble, was the one who first posited a lightning rod, but that seems like a really stupid and easily disprovable gambit for someone to pull in order to benefit mafia. That and the flavor does allow one to read a rod into it. His death, does not seem to yield any solid info.

Sin: He has been a total douche canoe this whole time, not unlike the last game. Is that just because he is fucking around or is that what he does when he is mafia? Things could have progressed a lot quicker and a lot easier if he didn't fruit it up the whole damn time. Last game he tossed a vote at Cyber for similar reasons, but for this game, his reason doesn't seem to actually track. I actually think he might have tossed that out there to see who might try to jump on the wagon. His death, if town, would vindicate a few people, but as of now it would not condemn anyone. For that reason lynching him is only mildly beneficial.

Brett: Almost forgot him again. Has brought little to the table, his death tells us nothing, other than you know, that he is the GF.

Passarelli: He has been the most outspoken about having info to try to guide us. However, he has also been the most eager to get a vote going since the beginning and was the first to jump on the Cyber vote, which was made in the first place for dubious reasons. He also says Cyber is acting like the last game he was in, which was when he was town, so that doesnt strike me as a good logical argument to vote to lynch. His claim of Mod info does not really mean much, since again, that wouldn't be the first time that has happened. People certainly lie and playing off of the Mod was like Nemesis go to strategy for most of his games. I do not get Brett's psychoanalysis of this situation. The language he has been using to describe things and allude to things has made me uneasy from the beginning. I do not know what role he is, but I know some that he is not. His death solidifies the veracity of the things he has said, paints a couple people in a negative light, and would seem to vindicate Stars, and make Mikey and a couple others very unlikely to be mafia. From a sheer information gathering point of view, Pass is the best target for a lynch.

Now, I know some of you are trusting in him now, which is fine, but if no one can bring solid information to the table, our best option is lynching the person that provides the most information. We have numbers, presumably a doctor as well. We can all board the Cyber train, for what I see has really dubious reasons, if we hit mafia, great, if not, well then Sin should be the obvious target. But if you seemingly bought the argument of "Well his posts annoy me" as a legitimate reason to start the train I would have faith that Sin would be able to reason out of being a target the following day.

Passarelli
03-19-2015, 02:32 AM
When did I say he was playing similar to last game? (I might have mentioned similarities in how he plays all games)

I voted for Cyber mostly because he still pushed for more info from me, when I had shared more than enough, especially with Sin confirming he isn't a lightning rod.

I've been trying to get some input on possible reasons to lynch someone since the 16th. Considering that this day started on the 11th and hadn't had a single person talk about a lynch after 9 pages, I really don't understand how you see that as "from the beginning". Also, ask around. I always try to get votes going, as wagons (unsuccessful as well as successful) are very useful information for town.

Also, you know that lynching me would paint you in the worst possible light, right? You already pushed me for more information than I was comfortable with sharing.

Finally, please go back through my posts and try reading through the specific language I used that made you "uncomfortable". I chose that language carefully and said what I meant and meant what I said.

What
03-19-2015, 03:01 AM
First, I do not know why you and Stars suddenly feel like people need to trust in people's statements so wholeheartedly. Never in any of these games has someone made an obscure or oblique reference to something and not been asked to elaborate. That is what the game requires, not 100 percent belief in what people say, as this is a game based on lying and misinformation. Lets recap all of this information you have somehow been forced to share: You targeted someone with something and got confirmation that it was targeted at that someone. DEAR GOD how did you get forced to give such a scathing report about your powers. Quit acting like a victim. If I felt like I had pushed too hard or gotten too much info from you I would have sat back and let Cyber get offed, or even have encouraged it. You have been obscure with your information and have acted like everyone needs to buy into what you have to say on faith alone, if they question this, then they are doing something wrong. This mentality alone has me the most concerned.
And vote trains pull minimal information. If you target mafia, mafia will vote for the guy since they don't want to look suspicious, you target town, they will vote for town to kill off a good guy.

If no one has concrete info, it boils down to this, if you want to get rid of the guy who objectively has acted the most scummy, then vote Sin. If you want to off the guy who will provide a good deal of info with his death, vote Pass.

Nemesis
03-19-2015, 06:08 AM
If no one has concrete info, it boils down to this, if you want to get rid of the guy who objectively has acted the most scummy, then vote Sin. If you want to off the guy who will provide a good deal of info with his death, vote Pass.

What if I want to watch Cyber cry and scream?

StarsMine
03-19-2015, 08:05 AM
Its not that you should trust me whole heartily, its that unless sin, pass and I are all mafia, then we were just wasting time.

No one has implied the fruit was a red hearing.

I fail to see how sin has acted scummy at all, now after saying that, I dont know if he is mafia or not, I just know he has not once lied about the fruit. Ill rather vote for him another day if he is mafia.

Pass: This guy to me seems the most town, if he was mafia, he could have created misdirection and misinformation very easily in whatever position he is in. Instead in validated both sin and mine statements.

Scribble: probably town, What's arguments about lightning rod are pretty solid.

Cyber: I cant tell if he is a town idiot or a mafia idiot, I dont know how he does it, but the way he plays always makes me feel like taking him out is not a bad option. Because either faction he is, he ends up misdirecting plays and creates false information that someone has to react to.

Nem: no read
Brett: no read
Mikey: no read
What: like a less obnoxious cyber, but still no read

Right now, im most likely voting for cyber.

Sin
03-19-2015, 08:11 AM
How is Cyber pushing on Pass, "dubious" reasoning? Or did you skip over the main reason for that post?

Even still Cyber is pushing this "SENT fruit" bullshit, it's about his 4th post with the same fucking backing. "Durrr but Sin didn't say he RECEIVED da fruit boss! Massa please massa!" But at least he stopped pushing on Pass.

I think I've received fruit in every fucking shitty game with a shitty fruit vendor in it. Stupid role. Fucking stupid.

I don't mind starting wagons. I'm not a little bitch like most of you faggots. Let's get this day over with so I can use my Supreme Overlord Godly powers.

StarsMine
03-19-2015, 08:16 AM
Vote Cyber

Still need two votes, I dont really expect a hammer unless both mafia go for him at the same time. Im just putting my money where my mouth is.

Sin
03-19-2015, 08:17 AM
Apricots sounds good as fuck right now.

StarsMine
03-19-2015, 08:24 AM
I have some apricot preserves in my fridge... might go get some.

Sin
03-19-2015, 08:43 AM
Oh, don't mention fruit it looks shady as fuuuuuck apparently.

Niggas can't have fun anymore.

Nemesis
03-19-2015, 09:13 AM
Oh, don't mention fruit it looks shady as fuuuuuck apparently.

Niggas can't have fun anymore.

actually no, Black cant' have fun, back tot he fields with you.

Also Vote Cyber

Because it's fucking hilarious.

What
03-19-2015, 10:37 AM
Well before the day ends and everyone boards the moron train to Cyberville, keep this in mind.

Pass has bitched and moaned about having to "reveal" too much info. When did he first speak up? When we were waiting for a response from Sin. As soon as Sin said, no i am not the rod, then there would have been no need to reveal that he supposedly knew jack shit. Instead he floats out a line that is begging for someone to go, "wait, can you tell us what that means?" I was just the first person to do it, followed up by Scribble I think, and then Cyber joined in. I know Pass is not an idiot, but I don't know how smart he is. He voluntarily and unnecessarily hinted at info in a way that encouraged someone to ask for more info. Then he effectively revealed nothing of any real importance, saying he targeted someone with something likely applies to 3/4 of us in a role maddness game, and yet has seemingly convinced people that he was forced against his will to reveal vital information and that those who did it are suspect and should be dealt with.

This is not a solid reason or logical argument. Even if Cyber turns up mafia, the reasons for lynching him are dubious at best, and his death tells us nothing concrete other than how douchy a lot of you all are acting.

Sin
03-19-2015, 11:01 AM
This all started because you guys fucking read into every little detail and expect that EVERYONE is softing something. I believe there were 3 pages from last weekend of all of you jerking each other off trying to "figure out" what I "meant" by "What kind of fruit is this?", as if it was some kind of code.

Y'all are fucking retarded. How many times throughout these games have I said that softing is gay? I asked what kind of fruit it was because it was a silly/fun way of saying I got a fuckin fruit during the night phase. WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!! OMG Someone actually being obvious for once!

Wait, let me post a cypher in my forum signature with a link to the key for 1 day and hope people catch onto it!!

And to Inform everyone correctly, since What is trying to lead the pack into a meat grinder:

- Scribble brought up Lightning Rod
- Y'all went on this ridiculous WIFOM about it
- So I decided to chime in and mention I got a fruit
- Pass confirmed this
- Stars confirmed this
- Y'all then continued pushing on Pass for more information about his post
- Pass gave you said information
- I confirmed that I was not a Lightning Rod
- Y'all continued to push on Pass.

This is all in the thread. Have yourselves a look.

So no, Pass did not continue with more information after I revealed that I was not a Rod.

P.S.: You're all faggots and sheep.

Nemesis
03-19-2015, 11:10 AM
This all started because you guys fucking read into every little detail and expect that EVERYONE is softing something. I believe there were 3 pages from last weekend of all of you jerking each other off trying to "figure out" what I "meant" by "What kind of fruit is this?", as if it was some kind of code.

Y'all are fucking retarded. How many times throughout these games have I said that softing is gay? I asked what kind of fruit it was because it was a silly/fun way of saying I got a fuckin fruit during the night phase. WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!! OMG Someone actually being obvious for once!

Wait, let me post a cypher in my forum signature with a link to the key for 1 day and hope people catch onto it!!

And to Inform everyone correctly, since What is trying to lead the pack into a meat grinder:

- Scribble brought up Lightning Rod
- Y'all went on this ridiculous WIFOM about it
- So I decided to chime in and mention I got a fruit
- Pass confirmed this
- Stars confirmed this
- Y'all then continued pushing on Pass for more information about his post
- Pass gave you said information
- I confirmed that I was not a Lightning Rod
- Y'all continued to push on Pass.

This is all in the thread. Have yourselves a look.

So no, Pass did not continue with more information after I revealed that I was not a Rod.

Sin's a Cylon.

What
03-19-2015, 11:19 AM

I did not say that he did, I said he unnecessarily "revealed" info when we were waiting on a response from you. As soon as you said you were not a rod, he would have not needed to have said anything about the supposed info he had. Instead, he pre-empted this with a statement begging to be followed up on and then started to play the victim saying that he was forced to reveal info, that again, does not really say anything about anything and can apply to literally dozens of roles.

Your misinformation here and douchery elsewhere is super scummy. Your acrobatic defense of Passarelli on points of fact that I already pointed out appears to me to link you two closer than I would have initially suspected, so at least thats one good development from the last day.

- - - Updated - - -

Anywho, I'm headed out for the day, and I'm hoping that logic and rational thought will have some form of renaissance.

brett friggin favre
03-19-2015, 11:20 AM
Pass hinting that he has more info could just be a way of saying to us "I'm useful, don't lynch me".

I don't need to tell you guys the catch to that plan, but it's a possibility.

StarsMine
03-19-2015, 11:28 AM
Pass is the one guy I am comfortable saying is town.

The reasons for cyber is not dubious, Misdirection and misinformation, intentional or not is a damn hindrance to town. What, your edging that line as well.

Nemesis
03-19-2015, 11:45 AM
What's a Cylon too.

brett friggin favre
03-19-2015, 12:05 PM
What's a Cylon too.

We must construct more Cylons.

Sin
03-19-2015, 12:06 PM
Battlestar Galactica was good for like the first 2 seasons then it got gay. Kinda like Nemesis.

Nemesis
03-19-2015, 12:07 PM
Fuck you, Toaster.

Sin
03-19-2015, 12:09 PM
Edward James Olmos is a god.

Nemesis
03-19-2015, 12:24 PM
I'm bored. I'm just gonna ask the Mod who the mafia are. Worked last game...

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-19-2015, 04:28 PM
I'm bored. I'm just gonna ask the Mod who the mafia are. Worked last game...

lmao really?

Also, i do not feel comfortable voting for cyber. I feel the reasoning behind it is over exaggerated and rushed. Im not fond of making irrational decisions and will refrain from sealing this vote.

brett friggin favre
03-19-2015, 04:38 PM
lmao really?

Also, i do not feel comfortable voting for cyber. I feel the reasoning behind it is over exaggerated and rushed. Im not fond of making irrational decisions and will refrain from sealing this vote.

well, i haven't really seen much of a viable alternative, given the data we have and the data we can get.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-19-2015, 04:41 PM
well, i haven't really seen much of a viable alternative, given the data we have and the data we can get.

what data will we gain from killing off cyber? Perhaps i missed a previous post but i have yet to see and solid reasoning behind lynching him. I do not see us gaining any relevant information for day 2.

CYBER
03-19-2015, 04:55 PM
I don't wanna live in a world where mikey DOESNT wanna Lynch me when I know myself to be town... Blasphemy!

- - - Updated - - -

There rly is absolutely nothing to gain from Lynching me, except the cheer lolz of killing off Cyber day 1 as usual, granted.

So we have a game where mikey sees no genuine reason to lynch me,
A game where Brett (who either dies first night if not protected or is gf) still alive.
A game where scribble wasn't afk right off the bat.
A game where I find Nemesis less of a cunt than sin.

This blasphemy! This is role madness!

brett friggin favre
03-19-2015, 04:55 PM
what data will we gain from killing off cyber? Perhaps i missed a previous post but i have yet to see and solid reasoning behind lynching him. I do not see us gaining any relevant information for day 2.

there's always who voted for him and when, and who defended him, as well as what role he was. for example, at this point, if he turns up mafia, you're at the top of my shit list for day 2.

cyber's added little more than speculation to the game, and when one theory is shot down, he scrambles to speculate more. yeah it's what we see from him all the time, but it smells like cold reading to me and cold readers are shady fucks.

i've also still not seen a viable alternative.

What
03-19-2015, 06:17 PM
A train gives little information. Mafia worth their salt know to act around a train. If anything that is just a conceit for people to push their own agenda.

Sin's reason for voting Cyber is that he followed through the clear and factual logical inconsistency with Passarelli's information claim, that, as I have pointed out, was something he unnecessarily did, and its looking more and more like he had an agenda to do so. Killing Cyber solidifies nothing for Day 2. That is where I stand. I see that the decision to kill him, or someone else, revolves around people's view of Passarelli. He, like it or not, is the lynch pin, adding even more value to what a lynch on him will tell us. Whether or not he is town, something I am increasingly questioning of, his death will settle and reveal a good bit. For that reason.

Vote Passarelli

Even if he shows up as town, it will not greatly affect us, he is not going to be an essential power role and we have plenty of people left. I would like to think due to what I have been able to do in past games, I would get the benefit of the doubt to prove that there is a method to my madness.

Passarelli
03-19-2015, 08:05 PM
I'll laugh when someone quotes your post and starts a wagon on you tomorrow, if I do get lynched.

SCRIBBLE
03-19-2015, 09:07 PM
On the fence with a few things. Do not have time to review tonight as I would like. I will post in the morning.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-19-2015, 10:49 PM
Blade, can we get a formal vote count?

Nemesis
03-20-2015, 06:00 AM
I'll laugh when someone quotes your post and starts a wagon on you tomorrow, if I do get lynched.

If I get to lynch What tomorrow I guess I should vote for you

Sin
03-20-2015, 07:53 AM
Why don't we just lynch What today? Save us the hassle of convincing shitties to vote a scummy player.

Nemesis
03-20-2015, 07:57 AM
Why don't we just lynch What today? Save us the hassle of convincing shitties to vote a scummy player.

Maybe not a bad idea, tell me what you're thinking.

StarsMine
03-20-2015, 07:57 AM
I was debating that, if he kept up his playstyle today tonight and tommorow he was going to be a serious contender for my vote.

Sin
03-20-2015, 08:41 AM
But if we lynch What today we'll have to deal with Cyber's ramblings, WIFOM and misinformation for a whole nother day.

This is a toss up really. I'm down for either at this point. Kinda funny how Cyber hasn't been hammered yet though. Which means either Mafia is already on this wagon, or purposefully holding off to not draw attention? One player comes to mind for the latter.

Nemesis
03-20-2015, 08:47 AM
But if we lynch What today we'll have to deal with Cyber's ramblings, WIFOM and misinformation for a whole nother day.

This is a toss up really. I'm down for either at this point. Kinda funny how Cyber hasn't been hammered yet though. Which means either Mafia is already on this wagon, or purposefully holding off to not draw attention? One player comes to mind for the latter.

The Cylon.

Sin
03-20-2015, 08:54 AM
You're a Cylon, fgt. You're the asian one too.

Nemesis
03-20-2015, 09:05 AM
You're a Cylon, fgt. You're the asian one too.

That's how you know it's not real, there are no minorities in the future, unless it's one of those dystopian hell holes where they lets blacks and mexicans in.

Passarelli
03-20-2015, 09:30 AM

This. There is also the possibility that Cyber is mafia, so the other mafia doesn't want to hammer (or try to push a different wagon).

Nemesis
03-20-2015, 10:05 AM
This. There is also the possibility that Cyber is mafia, so the other mafia doesn't want to hammer (or try to push a different wagon).

Your opinion doesn't really count in this though.

Nemesis
03-20-2015, 10:24 AM
unvote

Sin
03-20-2015, 10:40 AM
Nice bait, Nemesis. You'll eventually catch them!

SCRIBBLE
03-20-2015, 10:45 AM
Pass, sin: what you said regarding last person possibly being mafia and not wanting to seem suspicious is a great way to push suspicion on the last few people and draw another townie into voting to avoid that suspicion. Also a good thing to say to throw suspicion of mafia off yourself. The fact that you two together, having already been on that radar for other reasons, are putting that out there is concerning.

I want to go back to the fruit thing. We all know with a night start mafia are able to talk and typically come up with contingency plans for if/that scenarios. Sin throwing that fruit thing out there could have been some type of code after rod and other ideas were mentioned. Contingency plans are offen triggered during the day phase with some convoluted scheme. I do not necessarily think this is the case but definitely worth considering instead of wagoning someone. Take mind that there was no info, then after rod was debated suddenly three people have info. Once again I have to ask why wait to mention that when receiving a fruit or dealing a fruit is from what you claim such a harmless thing? Both pass and stars can confirm the fruit and that sin is not rod? They both targeted sin and are so freely willing to put that info out there?

Other questions that come to mind based off meta:
Why is Brett so silent?
Why is stars so aggressive?
Cyber is being cyber but lynching him might not provide that much info so why not lynch sin to figure out what he is?
Pass claims he will laugh at us if he is lynched... Way to soft an important role day one.
What is doing exactly what he did last game and is a hard read. In reality we could lynch anyone but based off the flavor and what people have claimed sin, stars, or pass would be the ones we would gain the most info from whether the outcome hurt or benefited town. It is a risk I personally would be willing to take, knowing full well they could be town. One sacrifice to truly verify two others where voting cyber would be a crap shoot.

Rushed type this out and will be on later to address other things.

- - - Updated - - -

After typing that out and seeing how long the post is, I feel like cyber. Someone mercy kill me, please.

Nemesis
03-20-2015, 11:00 AM
Nice bait, Nemesis. You'll eventually catch them!

Or just make El Toasterino sweat more.

SCRIBBLE
03-20-2015, 11:28 AM
Nemesis is not even bothering with game. Forgot to mention him.

Nemesis
03-20-2015, 11:31 AM
Nemesis is not even bothering with game. Forgot to mention him.

Wow two posts in a day! You're almost a real boy!!!! Fucking Cylon.

What
03-20-2015, 12:05 PM
I think reason is starting to crack through. Again and again you guys are trying to get people to do what you want by insinuating nearly any action they have is scummy. Lets take the vote train, Pass, you feel that since Cyber has not been hammered since the mafia don't want him to die. There are 5 people who were not on that train, thats a lot of Mafia. Sin says that this also shows the mafia is holding off, or is already on board, well that narrows it down doesn't it? That whole thing proves my point that trains garner little actual information other than allowing people to literally use the results to prove or argue anything they want.

No solid info, means we should treat the lynch as a tool to do that, and like Scribble said, its worth the gamble on a townie since numbers are on our side and it provides actionable information that makes the night and the following day much easier. As I said before, there is a method to my madness, as I showed last game and many times before. This is not a game of individuals, its a team game. If you're town and you die, but town wins, you win. That is the methodology I have been working with and you should too. Pass or Sin gives the most information, clearly I am leaning towards Pass. Stars has been very aggressive this game without providing a reason why, just wanting people to go with it. That is curious, but I do not see his death being as fruitful as the other two mentioned.

BladeTwinSwords
03-20-2015, 12:15 PM
Vote Count:

Cyber : 3
Pass : 1

SCRIBBLE
03-20-2015, 12:16 PM
Wow two posts in a day! You're almost a real boy!!!! Fucking Cylon.

Three posts before this one. You can almost count.

Sin
03-20-2015, 12:31 PM
What I got out of that was that Scribble thinks Lightning Rod is still in play. Oh whale.

-__________________________________________________ ________________-

- - - Updated - - -

Because me Stars and Pass are in cahoots with a plan derived during the night phase...

The WIFOM is rl

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, nevermind he thinks it's Cyber now.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol read his last sentence wrong. Disregard my cyber comment.

Passarelli
03-20-2015, 12:31 PM
Pass, sin: what you said regarding last person possibly being mafia and not wanting to seem suspicious is a great way to push suspicion on the last few people and draw another townie into voting to avoid that suspicion. Also a good thing to say to throw suspicion of mafia off yourself. The fact that you two together, having already been on that radar for other reasons, are putting that out there is concerning.

I want to go back to the fruit thing. We all know with a night start mafia are able to talk and typically come up with contingency plans for if/that scenarios. Sin throwing that fruit thing out there could have been some type of code after rod and other ideas were mentioned. Contingency plans are offen triggered during the day phase with some convoluted scheme. I do not necessarily think this is the case but definitely worth considering instead of wagoning someone. Take mind that there was no info, then after rod was debated suddenly three people have info. Once again I have to ask why wait to mention that when receiving a fruit or dealing a fruit is from what you claim such a harmless thing? Both pass and stars can confirm the fruit and that sin is not rod? They both targeted sin and are so freely willing to put that info out there?

Other questions that come to mind based off meta:
Why is Brett so silent?
Why is stars so aggressive?
Cyber is being cyber but lynching him might not provide that much info so why not lynch sin to figure out what he is?
Pass claims he will laugh at us if he is lynched... Way to soft an important role day one.
What is doing exactly what he did last game and is a hard read. In reality we could lynch anyone but based off the flavor and what people have claimed sin, stars, or pass would be the ones we would gain the most info from whether the outcome hurt or benefited town. It is a risk I personally would be willing to take, knowing full well they could be town. One sacrifice to truly verify two others where voting cyber would be a crap shoot.

Rushed type this out and will be on later to address other things.

- - - Updated - - -

After typing that out and seeing how long the post is, I feel like cyber. Someone mercy kill me, please.

I did not target Sin. That's how I knew there wasn't a Rod. I can not confirm if he got a fruit or not. If he did, than there is no rod. If not, then there might be.

Also, lynching me or Stars won't confirm Sin. Sin got fruit, which mafia can receive. I don't see your logic there.

Nemesis, I laid out the only scenario that Sin didn't mention.

Go ahead and lynch me today if you think that is truly your best option (even though you are making a mistake--and a bad one at that). Just don't hammer me before I get a chance to speak.

Sin
03-20-2015, 12:34 PM
You're really saying too much at this point, Pass. If they haven't figured out what you are (like Cyber) then Idk what to say.

What
03-20-2015, 01:05 PM
You're really saying too much at this point, Pass. If they haven't figured out what you are (like Cyber) then Idk what to say.

See its stuff like this, just misinformation and misdirection. All Pass has said, is that he is a guy who targeted someone with something. This is role maddness, that can literally apply to dozens of roles. As I said before 75% of us could probably truthfully say we can target someone with something. You keep trying to imply that Pass has been victimized into revealing too much by people who kept prodding. This just flat out is not the case. He offered information when it was not necessary, and he kind of just dropped it out there, knowing someone would ask for some elaboration. Normal game activities can help provide some potential information, but they should not be used as a bludgeon to get your way. Implying that Pass's role is so obvious only an idiot can't see it is just a way to try to dissuade people from asking questions and to trust in your judgement implicitly, which is antithetical to what a mafia game is. We need solid information, not rote arguments that do not track logically and are based on shadows.

Sin
03-20-2015, 01:35 PM
I don't see how it would be helpful to town to answer your questions. I gave you the only useful piece of information I had thus far.

What, I thought you were against there being a lightning rod anyway?

I doubt at this point that Sin is lying, as Stars backed him already.

Keep in mind that mafia is trying to gather information during this phase as well.

Mikey, you should listen to them and not talk for people. If what you are said is indeed what happened, I likely would say as much if I'm pushed close to a lynch over this (sharing the little information I have). Now, if that is what happened, and I tell the truth, everyone will think I just got it from you and thus not believe the truth. Such a great play from someone who is "pro-town".

This is the problem I have Pass, you said this seemingly out of the blue, and now you say that since Stars backed Sin, thats good enough to show he got something, yet at the same time you are now saying you do believe there to be a lightning rod in play. I can understand not wanting to give away too much too soon, but you opened that door when you said this and I am having hard time reconciling your two statements with eachother.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, I mis-read, so are you firm with there not being a lightning rod in play still now that you believe Sin to have gotten fruit?

Since Stars backed him up, yes. It woulda been easier to arrive at this if Sin would have just said that he wasn't a Rod in the first place, as that would have been pretty useful.

By this point it's obvious what Pass was softing in his earlier posts, but you persisted putting him further at risk.

Ok, I don't want to keep being this guy but I want to check, You presumably targeted someone for something. When you got the result of your night action, did you recieve a name confirmation or simply that your "target" did, or was, or whatever something. Cause if it is the latter then that could mean Sin is the rod, kinda wish he would back those two hams he is smuggling in here and just settle this shit once and for all.

I got a name. Before I made my first post saying that there was no rod or that Sin was lying, I PMed Blade to ensure what was said was correct and he confirmed that who he said was targeted was indeed targeted.

Ok, something still seems unsettling about that though, for know I'll just assume its due to your choice of wording. But, still, waiting for Sin-a-min to come in here and give his two cents. If he claims rod then we are going to have some decisions to make.

Continuing the pressure, which Cyber just kept reiterating like an idiot for 2 of his following posts afterwards.

Pass didn't offer up any information that you didn't ask for aside from the precise claim that he contacted the mod, but being seeing as how the pressure was on him it was warranted.

It's like you're being hardheaded just for the sake of it really. Pass wasn't being cryptic from the beginning.

Passarelli
03-20-2015, 01:36 PM
What, I'm sorry I was impatient and didn't want to wait 4 days for Sin to answer my simple and direct question (which was a trap if he said yes) and I wanted to get the conversation off of Rod since there clearly isn't one. You say you don't like my wording, but you clearly didn't pay any attention to what I said--and if you did, continuing to push me is a horrible and scummy play.

Unvote

Vote What

Sin
03-20-2015, 01:38 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm all about questioning things said. It's a townie reaction, but yours and Cyber's persistence took it to the next level. It's like you wanted Pass to tweet what he had for breakfast this morning and what color panties he's wearing.

Almost going TOO far in making yourself look town. You're not leading as much as you are fiddling with the gay monocle over your eye and twisting your 'stache while you nibble on almonds like a faggot.

StarsMine
03-20-2015, 01:49 PM
holy FUCK we are still on the god damn fruit

I confirmed Sin wasn't lieing about fruit, Pass confirms neither of us are lying by disproving lightning. Pass if mafia had nothing to gain from that, would have been the easiest train to get rolling, day would be over already. I dont know what Pass's role is, never claimed it was obvious, what I can say is he is 95% town. he has provided enough information to show me that, without laying his cards down on the table, im sure he has more information(like his role), but that would require hard claiming and I dont see any reason to push for that. If we want to talk about aggressive plays, lets talk about you what, who is pissed for some reason that pass put down so much info, yet at the same time is trying to push him to do something, this baiting is obnoxious. Seriously.

Unvote
Vote What

Im tired of going over the same damn point every single post to vindicate you or cyber.

As for brett: either mafia or has no information to provide, but at least he isnt metaing us to death, would like to see more of him.

And obviously, Pass, Sin and I are the master mafia pulling a convoluted night plan that could only match a cyber meta.

- - - Updated - - -

Woah in me typing that, conferming I have information right, double conferming I have information right, Pass and Sin ninjaed me....

What
03-20-2015, 02:03 PM
Sin, its like you're deliberately trying to misunderstand me. Way to quote everything except Pass's first statement, which started it all. The unnecessary information was saying, "If Sin got fruit no Rod" You can not say that when everyone is debating that topic and expect it to be accepted at face value. We just needed to wait for you to mosey in and simply say, I am not a rod, and then boom, no reason to reveal any information. I have said this all before and you are ignoring it, just like you have ignored the logical inconsistencies with your reasons for voting Cyber and your and Pass's claim to info from a train. Again, everything I asked him as just to make sure he actually got a name, since as I laid out, it was very possible that he simply misunderstood an exchange between him and Blade. And since at that point you were still MIA that was kind of an important point to nail down and make sure we didnt make any stupid mistakes. There is a reason I feel confident being so outspoken.

And Pass, I understand that you want to go after the guy voting for you, though reactionary things like that rarely result in something good. However, we did not know at that point it would take 4 days for Sin and can you honestly say you are surprised that people wanted to know more about how you suddenly revealed you knew something? I am not pushing you at all, literally I have not asked you shit about you or your role for days, after I confirmed the name thing, I had the info I needed to move forward. It this victim thing you have been pushing for a while now, and that I have shown on multiple occasions is unfounded, that makes your death more and more useful to gain some solid, actionable information. You are not being logically consistent, which is not like you. You have been eager to push a vote and train, saying that "hmmm those people who have not hammered sure are suspicious" seems like an attempt to cause a hammer. It would go well with your other shitty "trap" so far this game saying that a Rod should ID himself since there may be multiple strongmen in play, which does not being to make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Its actually really annoying that people will not give me the benefit of the doubt for a strategy that has literally worked multiple times now. I mean it took me like two weeks to get you jackasses to vote Zambi last game and we are basically having that same discussion right now.

- - - Updated - - -

And I know you guys apparently don't love thinking things through, but what is the gambit of Day 1 everyone is still alive, but I will go out of my way to mortgage my life in the game to kill what is at best a second tier power role?

Sin
03-20-2015, 02:10 PM
And I know you guys apparently don't love thinking things through, but what is the gambit of Day 1 everyone is still alive, but I will go out of my way to mortgage my life in the game to kill what is at best a second tier power role?

Let's all trust in What. He is omniscient.

Using meta to substantiate claims, exhonorate yourself from playing scummy and to appeal to emotion.

The appealing to emotion part is pretty nifty.

- - - Updated - - -

"Truss me guize i no wot i do"

brett friggin favre
03-20-2015, 02:15 PM
Its actually really annoying that people will not give me the benefit of the doubt for a strategy that has literally worked multiple times now. I mean it took me like two weeks to get you jackasses to vote Zambi last game and we are basically having that same discussion right now

ohhhhh the meta, "see guys, i totally led town to victory before, just follow me now and i'll do it again!"

if mafia, he's the pied piper. if town, he's basically saying to the mafia "LOOK AT ME! KILL ME! I'M THE KEY TO YOUR DESTRUCTION!"

fact is, you have no better idea of who is a good lynch target than any of us. if you guess right on the first day, good for you...but it was always just a guess based on very limited information.

What
03-20-2015, 02:21 PM
I'm not saying Pass is mafia, he may be, but I have never said that. I am saying that Pass or Sin's death gives us the most information since we have nothing confirmed one way or the other. And no Brett, I am not doing something foolish, since When I was a vig, fruit vendor, or what ever I was able to use my brain to put things together. Its not telegraphing an essential power role, and yeah, quite frankly I am surprised I was not killed the first night.

Yes, its Day 1, minimal information, which is why I have been trying to narrow it down to whose death gives the most info. I have made the reasons for this known and how I am operating numerous times, if no one wants to believe that, then fine, do whatever the hell you guys want and you'll be in the same spot or worse the next day.

Sin
03-20-2015, 02:35 PM
More appealing to emotion.

"A curse on both your houses!"

I'm gleaning either maf or 3rd party from What. Both scumreads.

EVERYONE'S death will gives us information, the only reason lynching me or pass will give us "more" information is because he, Stars, and myself are the only ones that have divulged information from the Night phase to the community info pool. That's just fucking obvious. The only thing you had right was that this is a team game, and regardless of whether or not we lynch a townie, if we win then we ALL win.

What
03-20-2015, 02:48 PM
Sin, try you know, not intentionally misreading what I say for once, it might do wonders.

What other reason might I have to not want you people to lynch Cyber other than being scum and therefore condemning us both if I or him turn up Mafia? And also would draw a healthy amount of suspicion on those using tenuous arguments to get him trained?

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-20-2015, 02:48 PM
Jesus Christ... i wake up and all shit goes to hell........

What
03-20-2015, 02:50 PM
Anywho I'm off to the gym, let yall mull some things over for a while before you follow Sin going full Simple Jack.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Sin, try you know, not intentionally misreading what I say for once, it might do wonders.

What other reason might I have to not want you people to lynch Cyber other than being scum and therefore condemning us both if I or him turn up Mafia? And also would draw a healthy amount of suspicion on those using tenuous arguments to get him trained?

Simple, it is known that in blade games there is typically more than one party. Perhaps you two are masons or another town or third party team.

- - - Updated - - -

It as if this game is reverse madness. All scum roles vs 1-2 townies. You are all acting ridiculous.

brett friggin favre
03-20-2015, 02:55 PM
Jesus Christ... i wake up and all shit goes to hell........

better than dumping it in the river.

Sin
03-20-2015, 02:57 PM

You act and play as if all of us are idiots and will automatically wagon on someone who hammers a vote, or defends someone who turns out to be mafia. And you're continuing to appeal to emotion dude. You act as if losing you will doom the town to lose, but losing Pass won't. You have this ridiculous god complex and it's annoying as fuck.

Between your omniscience and Cyber's lack of... everything, I don't care who we lynch at this point as long as it's one of you two.

What
03-20-2015, 03:04 PM
You act and play as if all of us are idiots and will automatically wagon on someone who hammers a vote, or defends someone who turns out to be mafia. And you're continuing to appeal to emotion dude. You act as if losing you will doom the town to lose, but losing Pass won't. You have this ridiculous god complex and it's annoying as fuck.

Between your omniscience and Cyber's lack of... everything, I don't care who we lynch at this point as long as it's one of you two.

I never appealed to emotion anywhere, not sure where you are getting that, saying its annoying how you are clearly trying obfuscate things is not an appeal to emotion. Never said I knew what was going on, but long before I voted for someone I made an appeal to think about how to use the lynch construcitvly. You and Pass abandoned this notion and have followed a path that I have laid out repeatly as being unable to provide good information, and you keep acting like pointing this out is acting scummy. It is really clear that the person who has acted the scummiest here is you, and Pass is being led along for the ride, which is unfortunate.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, its a chest day, toodles fer nauw.

SCRIBBLE
03-20-2015, 03:31 PM
You act and play as if all of us are idiots

Appealing to emotion.

Just saying...

- - - Updated - - -

Every day is chest day

What
03-20-2015, 05:13 PM
I like active scribble. He has me happy, a little scared, and totally aroused. Used to be the only thing that could get me as hard as a towel rack was when Sin would bend over to pick up that quarter I "accidentally" dropped. Good times.

Passarelli
03-20-2015, 05:53 PM
What, you are putting words in my mouth. Please quote where I said there were multiple strongmen in play. I said there was likely 1, or more likely a 1x. Otherwise, lightning rod + doctor would mean that nothing ever happened at night. This is I asked Sin directly if he was the Rod, waited, waited, got tired of waiting--patience isn't one of my virtues--and said what I said to try to get us off the wrong track.

I didn't vote for you only because you voted me. I voted for you mostly because you haven't given shit to town and keep pushing me even though I answered all of your questions.

I see you and your fallacious logic and misinformation as more harmful than Cyber's ramblings. Even your post on why I should be lynched had misinformation, and the logic was an insane man's ramblings. I don't see how it would clear anyone besides Stars, nor implicate anyone but yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is*

Back to driving. Wheee.

What
03-20-2015, 06:02 PM
Good to see still your self victimizing Pass. Where and how am I pushing you? The strong man thing was a non-sensicle ploy by you to get someone to claim rod so you could refute them, anyone could see that, which is why it was stupid. I have put no words in your mouth, and that you can't understand how someone's death gives solid actionable information is not really my problem. Sin has been acting pretty much text book mafia for a while now, and knowing that I would have lean towards voting him, but you keep coming back with the same disproven claims which is now making me think that killing you is not really going to be sacrificing a townie at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and as far as not giving shit to town, I have, and as I alluded to waaaaay back, I have more, but its more useful to keep that to myself for now. If you keep trying to run a train on me, you will soon see how stupid you are being and/or it will be clear that you are not town.

Nemesis
03-20-2015, 07:42 PM
Lynching What would be hilarious as fuck, good point.

Passarelli
03-20-2015, 07:59 PM
If you keep trying to run a train on me, you will soon see how stupid you are being and/or it will be clear that you are not town.

Right back at you.

I never said a lynch doesn't provide information. I said that I don't see how my death would show the information you claim it would. I don't see how a lynch on me would be any more profitable than say, a lynch on you.

- - - Updated - - -

What disproven claims are you talking about? Also, you still haven't shown where I said that there were two strongmen. Having trouble? That's because I never did. Hence words in my mouth.

More and more rhetoric and fallacious logic.

What
03-20-2015, 08:12 PM
I've pointed out your errors in logic multiple times, if you choose to ignore or dont understand that, thats fine. And yeah I said two strongmen becasue i didnt feel like going 15 pages back to find out exactly what you said. That doesnt affect my point, the thing you said about strongmen was to get someone to claim to be rod was it not? It was a shitty trap, just like the other things I pointed out that you have done. This day is getting unweildly. Honestly I feel like from all of the pissing back and forth, information has been gleaned, and I'm sure you see that. I had said long ago that I thought lynching you or Sin would reveal the most solid information to work off of. As of now, with how he has been acting, and as I said not too many posts ago, Sin is most likely going to turn up mafia. I can not, as a rational human being, Vote Cyber. So that is where I stand, based on the stance I have held this entire day, Sin or you seem like the most logical choice. Aside from my vote on you, what in your mind would make me a better candidate than Sin today?

brett friggin favre
03-21-2015, 02:57 AM
So here's my thinking; if it's between What, Cyber Sin, and Pass, I'm more willing to buy pass and Sin as town, based on what I've seen so far, between What and cyber, both type annoyingly long posts, both think they're special, both make themselves prime targets and wonder why they always die. On one hand, What has seemed more shady to me. On the other hand, Cyber got talky, got heat on him, and once it faded he's been laying low. Can't blame him really, but if he's only gonna contribute when the noose is around his neck, then he's not much good.

Fuck I can't decide.

Passarelli
03-21-2015, 01:13 PM
What would make you a worse one, besides losing your 'flawless' logic? I really don't see how you could glean certainty about people from either of our deaths at this point. The best you could do is get a feel for people, and that is by no means foolproof--in fact, you thinking that I'd be a good target to lynch makes you look like a fool.

I haven't gotten any great reads off of Sin, nor have I seen him clearly allied with anyone from the start, though I believe I've convinced him I'm town.

On the other hand, I've been reading you as scum for days now. Too much empty rhetoric and fallacious logic, trying to get people to do what you want without sound reasoning.

What
03-21-2015, 02:20 PM
Well Pass since you have been claiming to have been more rational than me thus far I provided you an out to show it. Your refusal is yet again another indication of the ignorance you have brought to the table thus far. Which is a shame, but it clear. I'm not going to throw a wrench in what I see other people doing, since I have faith in them that they have a plan. Have fun stay clean.
They think I'm bipolar the way I sip the syrup and soda.

StarsMine
03-21-2015, 02:32 PM
Refusal to what? im sorry you have gone and straight up lost me.

- - - Updated - - -

Look what, if your town, your not helpful to town the way you are playing this game, So either way lynching you is a good idea.

What
03-21-2015, 05:08 PM
I would encourage you to try a bit and think stars. I have proposed the same plan consistently and have shown in the past that it works, whether or not you choose to follow it is up to you.
And I bet you the five dollars that Blade still owes me, that you will change your mind about me at a some point during this day.

- - - Updated - - -

Back in eight grade, banana berry wrist, teacher try to tell me be realistic, that bitch try to tell me be realistic.

Passarelli
03-21-2015, 07:16 PM
And you tried saying I was talking in code? Jesus wtfbbq.

SCRIBBLE
03-21-2015, 08:01 PM
You people are so reactive and emotional when it comes to this game. I am entertained by these games because of how much they seem to effect each of you personally.

Passarelli
03-21-2015, 08:04 PM
Scribble: this. ("http://www.sirlin.net/)

That said, it is also fun to see people's reactions.

What
03-21-2015, 08:33 PM
Despite what you may think Pass, the world doesn't revolve around you, wasn't talking about you.

High school, I was on the news, fist full of jewels just like a swimming pool.

Passarelli
03-21-2015, 09:09 PM
I didn't say you were talking about me?

What
03-21-2015, 09:17 PM
Well then praytell who were you talking about?

Best thing about my room? Versace bed-springs. Versace! I'm in the building, more gold than Rumpelstiltskin.

Passarelli
03-21-2015, 09:28 PM
Knew I should have paid more attention in cryptography.

CYBER
03-21-2015, 09:47 PM
Ok. I made up my mind.

I took a second to look at this from the outside when I'm not involved in an argument.

And I'm voting stars.

See, I think I know what pass is now that I had the time to reread everything. I may not be 100 sure but I think i understand now his logic of "if sin got fruit then no rod". There's a certain role that could work in our context, even tho I'm still not personally sold on the "mod gave me an exact name" dilemma... But i don't wanna open old wounds.

Pass u seem like u want to be proactive and provide info but your whole original post about "if sin got fruit then no rod" was, at the time, too early...
U went out of your way earlier to set up a trap for sin or anyone going to claim rod by mentioning a strongman possibility. That's all dandy and shit, but you could have accomplished the exact same trap by literally not saying ANYTHING. as in. Not saying ur quotes star went nor. Mention a strongman and wait for someone like sin to claim rod, and then cc them or bait them in by providing ur version.
The fact that u splurged unneeded information at the time just got people like what and I wondering how much if an omnipresent role u had where it would be able to identify that there was no rod in play with this little info just by having sin conform or deny a fruit reception.
I personally wadnt going after your statement nor asking you claim or give more info. I just stated my own opinion around the fact that it sounds too "ex machina" at the time.
and you chose to think that I'm pressuring you. I'm not,because any lack of information of mine so far, I'm blaming it on my own personal lack of time to read the hidden msgs or intentions behind posts. That's on me.
You ignoring the fact that some people Might have found your post too convenient, and then proceeding to not understand why they might be interrogative about it, is just plain obliviousness.

Sin is the biggest cunt of them all, and not to put on the meta hat, he usually does that when he's deflecting. But that's besides the point. Sin has contributed absolutely ZERO info to be helpful in an argument.
The fruit post means jack shit and has gotten us nowhere, and he has yet to help resolve the passWhat dispute... Instead he keeps trying to fuel shit.

What. You need to take a step back and see what others have to share without rushing it. I get ur point about pass, i was also wondering about why he chose to give out poor info and then play the victimized role all game. But put those aside and try to look past the arguments among u two.
Pass said smthn mysterious, u asked, he doesn't wanna elaborate and wants us to Follow blindly, u insist because he just confused many ppl, he thinks u're pressuring.. Blah blah blah. GO PAST IT. stop arguing about he said she said, and use the statements u both provided together to try to brainstorm a new course of plan regarding our options now that we know there was no rod in play already...

But me. I'm voting stars.
He has yet to be helpful or informative (like Many of us, and it can happen) but all you have done recently is jump On the "flavour of the week waggon"...
First by supporting the victimized pass, then by jumping on the" you know nothing, Cyber snow " waggon, and now that it looks less stressful on my end, u proceed to jump on the what waggon from pass again by voting on What.

You are either been sheep led, or u are. Willing renouncing any ounce of thinking of your own in favor of following someone.

I'll just out this out there. I know what i am. I know what i did last night. I don't know what others did last night. But i know that some of them didn't get the job done. I know what i did last night.

For now,
Vote stars.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-22-2015, 12:02 AM
Ok. I made up my mind.

I took a second to look at this from the outside when I'm not involved in an argument.

And I'm voting stars.

See, I think I know what pass is now that I had the time to reread everything. I may not be 100 sure but I think i understand now his logic of "if sin got fruit then no rod". There's a certain role that could work in our context, even tho I'm still not personally sold on the "mod gave me an exact name" dilemma... But i don't wanna open old wounds.

Pass u seem like u want to be proactive and provide info but your whole original post about "if sin got fruit then no rod" was, at the time, too early...
U went out of your way earlier to set up a trap for sin or anyone going to claim rod by mentioning a strongman possibility. That's all dandy and shit, but you could have accomplished the exact same trap by literally not saying ANYTHING. as in. Not saying ur quotes star went nor. Mention a strongman and wait for someone like sin to claim rod, and then cc them or bait them in by providing ur version.
The fact that u splurged unneeded information at the time just got people like what and I wondering how much if an omnipresent role u had where it would be able to identify that there was no rod in play with this little info just by having sin conform or deny a fruit reception.
I personally wadnt going after your statement nor asking you claim or give more info. I just stated my own opinion around the fact that it sounds too "ex machina" at the time.
and you chose to think that I'm pressuring you. I'm not,because any lack of information of mine so far, I'm blaming it on my own personal lack of time to read the hidden msgs or intentions behind posts. That's on me.
You ignoring the fact that some people Might have found your post too convenient, and then proceeding to not understand why they might be interrogative about it, is just plain obliviousness.

Sin is the biggest cunt of them all, and not to put on the meta hat, he usually does that when he's deflecting. But that's besides the point. Sin has contributed absolutely ZERO info to be helpful in an argument.
The fruit post means jack shit and has gotten us nowhere, and he has yet to help resolve the passWhat dispute... Instead he keeps trying to fuel shit.

What. You need to take a step back and see what others have to share without rushing it. I get ur point about pass, i was also wondering about why he chose to give out poor info and then play the victimized role all game. But put those aside and try to look past the arguments among u two.
Pass said smthn mysterious, u asked, he doesn't wanna elaborate and wants us to Follow blindly, u insist because he just confused many ppl, he thinks u're pressuring.. Blah blah blah. GO PAST IT. stop arguing about he said she said, and use the statements u both provided together to try to brainstorm a new course of plan regarding our options now that we know there was no rod in play already...

But me. I'm voting stars.
He has yet to be helpful or informative (like Many of us, and it can happen) but all you have done recently is jump On the "flavour of the week waggon"...
First by supporting the victimized pass, then by jumping on the" you know nothing, Cyber snow " waggon, and now that it looks less stressful on my end, u proceed to jump on the what waggon from pass again by voting on What.

You are either been sheep led, or u are. Willing renouncing any ounce of thinking of your own in favor of following someone.

I'll just out this out there. I know what i am. I know what i did last night. I don't know what others did last night. But i know that some of them didn't get the job done. I know what i did last night.

For now,
Vote stars.

tl;dr????

What
03-22-2015, 04:41 AM
Had to google tl dr. I dont think you can use it as a question since it seems more like a statement.

The Candy Gray Mercedes? I sold it at the auction, rap game Sadie Hawkins, got a ticket for jay walking.

StarsMine
03-22-2015, 10:30 AM
Had to google tl dr. I dont think you can use it as a question since it seems more like a statement.

The Candy Gray Mercedes? I sold it at the auction, rap game Sadie Hawkins, got a ticket for jay walking.

He is asking for a tl;dr version of the post. Something concise and to the point, a 1-2 sentience summery of a long convoluted post.

Nemesis
03-22-2015, 11:58 AM
tl;dr????

He is asking for a tl;dr version of the post. Something concise and to the point, a 1-2 sentience summery of a long convoluted post.

Cyber is fucking retarded and knows no one will red his bullshit therefor he types as much as he can so after he costs the game for everyone he can post back to his rambling bullshit and try to explain after the fact how he was right from the beginning and not a dirty Mexican.

Spoiler: He'll still be a dirty Mexican.

What
03-22-2015, 12:03 PM

Thats kind of stupid, it really isnt that much to read, and he spaced it out well. Not wanting to read a few sentences just seems lazy.

Could go on Vacation, but my whole life's a weekend. Whole lotta money, all my bills paid, next pay day I'm buying 3 or 4 chains.

StarsMine
03-22-2015, 12:15 PM
It is very convoluted though.
I am not going to bother disputing points when I have no clue what the points are. They are buried in to much BS.

Nemesis
03-22-2015, 12:25 PM
Thats kind of stupid, it really isnt that much to read, and he spaced it out well. Not wanting to read a few sentences just seems lazy.

Could go on Vacation, but my whole life's a weekend. Whole lotta money, all my bills paid, next pay day I'm buying 3 or 4 chains.

What is agreeing with Cyber

Vote What

For the children.

What
03-22-2015, 01:06 PM
Yes I pointed out that reading can help you understand what someone typed. Clearly agreeing with Cyber.

Should I roll another high, drink another beer, chop another rock, Should I pop another pill, yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't tell if that three or four on me, but I'm bored and this day has taken for-fucking-ever and I see lot of lurkers who could do something stupid.

So here it goes, Ya'll ready for this?

The guy who is the right kind of drunk - Town Doctor

No one died last night, I targeted Cyber, so I think that means there is a good chance he is town. Now lets hope to Christ we have a bodyguard or some shit since you all decided to throw rationality and logic to the wind. At the very least that should help narrow down a target that has a good chance of being mafia today and insure any of our investigative roles survive the night.

Sitting butt naked sipping drink in my song, I only fuck with hoes that rock Dolce and Gabbana.

StarsMine
03-22-2015, 01:24 PM
hohoho, a hard claim

Nemesis
03-22-2015, 01:26 PM
Might as well lynch the LVP and call it a day. Either retarded or mafia.

StarsMine
03-22-2015, 01:30 PM
Unvote
Take your vote off pass though, the guy is pretty damn town.

- - - Updated - - -

So that would leave sin, brett, nem and scribble as possible targets

- - - Updated - - -

or mikey, forgot about him

What
03-22-2015, 01:41 PM
Well I am not sold on Pass as of yet, but I think we have got what we can from that line so Unvote.

If you all like what Pass is selling, then fine, take him out of consideration, and work from there. We all know Brett is GF but, there might be a better option today. I like how mikey and Scribb have been playing, so for today I would save them, leaving Sin, Brett, Nemesis, and yourself.

Now I'm picture perfect, should have been a surfer, Oh look who it is the white Eddie Murphy.

Nemesis
03-22-2015, 01:46 PM
well i am not sold on pass as of yet, but i think we have got what we can from that line so unvote.

If you all like what pass is selling, then fine, take him out of consideration, and work from there. We all know brett is gf but, there might be a better option today. I like how mikey and scribb have been playing, so for today i would save them, leaving sin, brett, nemesis, and yourself.

Now i'm picture perfect, should have been a surfer, oh look who it is the white eddie murphy.

lvp! Lvp! Lvp!

brett friggin favre
03-22-2015, 02:54 PM
Doc is a ballsy claim, only way it could be false is if he was given a list of roles he could fake claim from blade (as Tom did with me once). I don't think blade would operate like that though. Still, if he did, claiming to protect cyber would make sense if they're working together.

Let's say we buy the claim, as I think we should. Cyber is pretty much clear. I think pass is legit, and with stars advocating the same, I'm thinking he's legit too. That leaves us with nem, who has been paying remarkably conservative (to town's benefit I think), sin, who has been sin, mikey who has been mikey, scribb who has been surprisingly active.

Hmm. I'm thinking scribb and mikey, possibly sin. I would have one big question for mikey though, which if answered might make this game quick. I'll wait till he replies and I know I have his attention to pose the question so you guys can't try to answer for him.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-22-2015, 03:33 PM
Doc is a ballsy claim, only way it could be false is if he was given a list of roles he could fake claim from blade (as Tom did with me once). I don't think blade would operate like that though. Still, if he did, claiming to protect cyber would make sense if they're working together.

Let's say we buy the claim, as I think we should. Cyber is pretty much clear. I think pass is legit, and with stars advocating the same, I'm thinking he's legit too. That leaves us with nem, who has been paying remarkably conservative (to town's benefit I think), sin, who has been sin, mikey who has been mikey, scribb who has been surprisingly active.

Hmm. I'm thinking scribb and mikey, possibly sin. I would have one big question for mikey though, which if answered might make this game quick. I'll wait till he replies and I know I have his attention to pose the question so you guys can't try to answer for him.

Shoot.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how is stars legit? I recall stars advocating for sin regarding fruit. Nothing with pass. This day has been a cluster fuck full of hot headed replies. Perhaps everyone needs time to go over the information we have as to avoid it being lost and forgotten.

brett friggin favre
03-22-2015, 03:40 PM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13207-Blade-s-Mafia-Game-of-Randomness?p=196011#post196011

yeah, the return of the fruit. you guys can suck it.

tomato was the second to last one on my list. my question: why did you choose to say tomato, and only tomato?

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-22-2015, 03:48 PM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13207-Blade-s-Mafia-Game-of-Randomness?p=196011#post196011

yeah, the return of the fruit. you guys can suck it.

tomato was the second to last one on my list. my question: why did you choose to say tomato, and only tomato?

lmao because it is a common misconception that tomatoes are a vegetable when in reality they are actually a fruit.

- - - Updated - - -

If only you could see how hard im laughing right now lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand now. That was oversight, i had not acknowledged the fact that you had already stated tomato. Any crazy idea you have is merely coincidence. lmao

brett friggin favre
03-22-2015, 03:53 PM
-.- see this whole time I was under the impression that my theory about the fruit was right, but that the fruit vendor had to say the name of the fruit, and that was your way (as fruit vendor) to get rid of the post restriction while staying under the radar.

But if what you say is true, then you're just an idiot and I hate you.

StarsMine
03-22-2015, 07:10 PM
Shoot.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how is stars legit? I recall stars advocating for sin regarding fruit. Nothing with pass. This day has been a cluster fuck full of hot headed replies. Perhaps everyone needs time to go over the information we have as to avoid it being lost and forgotten.

Sin never lied about the fruit. That doesnt tell us anything about Sin being town or mafia, just that he did not lie.

- - - Updated - - -

Tomato can be a fruit or a vegetable depending on how you use it. Keep in mind though, that vegetable is a culinary term and a hole bunch of vegetables are actually fruit.

CYBER
03-22-2015, 09:10 PM
Yes I pointed out that reading can help you understand what someone typed. Clearly agreeing with Cyber.

Should I roll another high, drink another beer, chop another rock, Should I pop another pill, yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't tell if that three or four on me, but I'm bored and this day has taken for-fucking-ever and I see lot of lurkers who could do something stupid.

So here it goes, Ya'll ready for this?

The guy who is the right kind of drunk - Town Doctor

No one died last night, I targeted Cyber, so I think that means there is a good chance he is town. Now lets hope to Christ we have a bodyguard or some shit since you all decided to throw rationality and logic to the wind. At the very least that should help narrow down a target that has a good chance of being mafia today and insure any of our investigative roles survive the night.

Sitting butt naked sipping drink in my song, I only fuck with hoes that rock Dolce and Gabbana.

damn son.
lol at how the tables have turned.

RIP.

- - - Updated - - -

i'll stick to my vote for now.

Personally i'm getting a town vibe from Brett and What... even passerelli's defensiveness is making me think he's just being fucked over by ppl fueling shit... but yeah im just gonna keep my vote on stars, because i don't like his sheeping.

StarsMine
03-22-2015, 09:28 PM
Baaaaaaah

What
03-23-2015, 12:02 AM
Can everyone just say who they would consider voting for, at any rate we may be able to find some common ground with at least a couple people.

Pulling up five ace cards, maybe five jokers, Your bitch playing strip poker, I'm outside eating fried okra. With who? With Oprah

Passarelli
03-23-2015, 12:24 AM
Sorry, busy day. Give me a bit to get home and I'll be making a pretty long post.

Passarelli
03-23-2015, 02:30 AM
Never mind. Apparently What decided to just put lyrics to different songs at the end of his posts for some reason. To me, it looked like he was signaling someone before I got to my computer and I could google stuff easily.

Unvote

What, you had 3 people on you.

At this point Nemesis, Sin, Brett, Scribble, and Mikey are the only reasonable suspects.

Of them, Nemesis seems the most suspicious to me, followed by Brett (because he is alive) followed by Scribble.

Nemesis
03-23-2015, 05:43 AM
unvote

So if we let What live, we should get a reading from the night phase of what he is. If he lives he's Mafia.

So from there we have to decide if we get rid of Cyber because he's Mexican, Pass because he's stupid, or Mikey because he's Mikey.

Sin
03-23-2015, 07:32 AM
Dang son, What was Dr. Huxtable the whole time.

How many women have you raped? J-E-L-L-O!!!

Why would Mafia target the blumbering idiot Cyber Night 1? That's fuckin dumb.

Nemesis
03-23-2015, 12:44 PM
Also these first days seem to be getting long as fuck.

Sin
03-23-2015, 12:53 PM
Yeah these games are just getting boring tbh. I feel like playing poker.