PDA

View Full Version : Banned from Vent!!! woot woot!!

UltraBong
04-18-2009, 03:33 AM
lmao i was banned from bent because whytbois secrety has a crush on me and manbearpig has something against me from bc and to correct the ban message he left for you zero................"You have been banned from the server. Reason: Zero we dont want this guy related to ibis at all, banned him. He crashes servers and is the Trauma of BC clan, got kicked out."

i did not cause any trauma in BC what happened and this is the truth i have plenty of people to back me on it some of which who didnt leave bc after it happened..............what happened was a friend of mine was banned through bc servers so i unbanned him through hlsw an admin tool to watch servers without being in the game....i helped waterdude set servers up and keep everything under control so of course i knew the rcon pass because i was the one that set the pass when i uploaded the server in thefirst place...but anyways waterdude didnt like me unbanning my friend so he decides to take all the servers down reload it all from scratch get a new vent server and then tell everyone that i hacked and crashed his servers....ofcourse all the new recruits beleived him but the old school clan memeberss didnt one bit so next time u wanna ban someone make sure you know the facts..

p.s. waterdude asked me atleast six times within last 6 days to rejoin because some of the people who quit and went to IK wont come back or even consider it unless i rejoin but w/e just pointing out a fact to clear my name of this "server hacker"!

ManBearPig <ibis>
04-18-2009, 03:43 AM
I know waterdude, he doesnt play at childish shit like that. I heard you crashed the servers on purpose or some shit like that. And waterdude never bans anyone, like ever, unless they really really deserve it. I just dont want anything like that to happen to ibis, its nothing personal.

UltraBong
04-18-2009, 03:54 AM
FYI the orginal members of bc all quit except waterdude pounder mpoc and darkside.................me an Deadpool were the people who made BC and i helped waterdude set up the servers and i know waterdude better then you.......and anyone who knows him will tell you that he becomes two faced and he bans people but only for a day or so thats why i didnt see a big deal in unbanning the kid....im unbanned from all the servers and if i rejoined i would have free admin and all because he wants the people who smelt his bullshit and left to rejoin but anyways me and project are done with ibis i was never really part of ibis just registered on forums to read all the gossip.and you know deep down in your asshole where whytbois keeps his cock that you banned me from vent mostly for the reason that whytbois and project are having the whole argument and that i got involved and he go butthurt and rage quit then rage banned us all from vent.........ne need to reply to this mine as well close this forum cause me and project wont be on here anymore

whytboiz33
04-18-2009, 04:03 AM
FYI the orginal members of bc all quit except waterdude pounder mpoc and darkside.................me an Deadpool were the people who made BC and i helped waterdude set up the servers and i know waterdude better then you.......and anyone who knows him will tell you that he becomes two faced and he bans people but only for a day or so thats why i didnt see a big deal in unbanning the kid....im unbanned from all the servers and if i rejoined i would have free admin and all because he wants the people who smelt his bullshit and left to rejoin but anyways me and project are done with ibis i was never really part of ibis just registered on forums to read all the gossip.and you know deep down in your asshole where whytbois keeps his cock that you banned me from vent mostly for the reason that whytbois and project are having the whole argument and that i got involved and he go butthurt and rage quit then rage banned us all from vent.........ne need to reply to this mine as well close this forum cause me and project wont be on here anymore

aww how cute.
rage quit? can u be any more of a internet nerd?? lol. the only thing im pissed about is that the sharks lost last night.
dont leave angry... just leave.
peace. ya'll wont be missed.

[BC]Waterdude
04-18-2009, 12:11 PM
This is the reason why UltraBong was banned from BC in the past and for him to think that I am 2 faced is beyond me.

In the beginning of BC yes he was an admin for me, and yes he did start up the clan with me. So he did have rcon at the time in the start.

The reason that he was banned was because he was VAC banned for hacking which I do not tolerate at anytime. When someone is an admin and to have an admin hacking on there own servers is just unacceptable. We all have to remember that we are not 13 year olds and we need to act or age at times. Also being that girls and or woman play CSS does not make it free game to have to hit on them every minute of every day.

Sometimes people just need to mind there own business and stop acting like babys.

GROW UP:assault:

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-18-2009, 12:27 PM
Waterdude;14989']This is the reason why UltraBong was banned from BC in the past and for him to think that I am 2 faced is beyond me.

In the beginning of BC yes he was an admin for me, and yes he did start up the clan with me. So he did have rcon at the time in the start.

The reason that he was banned was because he was VAC banned for hacking which I do not tolerate at anytime. When someone is an admin and to have an admin hacking on there own servers is just unacceptable. We all have to remember that we are not 13 year olds and we need to act or age at times. Also being that girls and or woman play CSS does not make it free game to have to hit on them every minute of every day.

Sometimes people just need to mind there own business and stop acting like babys.

GROW UP:assault:

VAC banned ? I have no respect for cheaters. -1 for Lamers.

[BC]Waterdude
04-18-2009, 12:53 PM
I dont have any use for that either... I have been VAC Banned myself at one time for my son installing something on my computer even being that I never knew it... Try to just get some skill without hacking...

Just an FYI... Bong had a few different accounts in the past, if you banned him you may need to do it by IP instead of Steam.

Waterdude:pistols:

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-18-2009, 12:56 PM
Waterdude;14994']I dont have any use for that either... I have been VAC Banned myself at one time for my son installing something on my computer even being that I never knew it... Try to just get some skill without hacking...

Just an FYI... Bong had a few different accounts in the past, if you banned him you may need to do it by IP instead of Steam.

Waterdude:pistols:

Thanks for the heads up ! I might stop by and visit your servers from time to time. :wtg:

Nemesis
04-18-2009, 01:06 PM
lol this is like a witch hunt...

whytboiz33
04-18-2009, 02:02 PM
lol this is like a witch hunt...

there are no witch hunts when it comes to hacking. VAC bans HACKERS. not suspected hackers. it bans HACKERS.

sorry ur new butt budy had a dark sercret you never bothered to learn.

waterdude has much respect by me. even though we keep getting deleted off each others steam pages.

this makes me giggle. you guys are fucking stupid. MORONS I SAY!!! dumb FUCKS.

Nemesis
04-18-2009, 02:57 PM
there are no witch hunts when it comes to hacking. VAC bans HACKERS. not suspected hackers. it bans HACKERS.

sorry ur new butt budy had a dark sercret you never bothered to learn.

waterdude has much respect by me. even though we keep getting deleted off each others steam pages.

this makes me giggle. you guys are fucking stupid. MORONS I SAY!!! dumb FUCKS.

actually they VAC ban through demo's so if it looks like you hack, then you get banned, doesn't matter if you do or not. sure they check others but suspects get shit as well. i dont think i know waterdude, but i think you should take some of your own advice and learn both sides of the story. i know you're not going to do that tho, because he agrees with you, so you'll leave it at that, hence witch hunt. you only hear what you want to hear.

and i hope you weren't reffering to me with the dumbfuck, mexican.

UltraBong
04-18-2009, 03:35 PM
lol....but anyways i dont know wat vac bans have to do with me getting ip banned from bc servers and waterdude dont even lie cause i can get all the people who you told about your vac'd accounts to register on this forums to. you said that you downloaded glass wall skins and that your kids downloaded them after you....and u have 6 vac accounts waterdude i have 2 because it was linked to the account i bought specifically to hack on because the game was boring me and you knew that thats why i never joined bc servers on my hacker account there fore were both just as guilty for it but fess up with the whole story of how "i hacked your servers and crashed them" cause you and i and sara and coolcat and deadpool and darkside all know that the servers were running fine until i unbanned coolcat then nibbles and you decided lets make a big deal out of it and say fuck everyone especially bong cause he unbanned a kid two times so you redid all the servers and got a new vent just to make it look legit..................sara has some stories about you waterdude too cause she told me she knew you were a two faced prick as well if you want her to tell you the stories then ask her! but knwing sara she gonna not wanna get on anyones badside like last time you took her admin away instead of bitching she begged and apologized but bitched about it in vent.....its no wonder twitch no longer plays twitch was telling me you started to cut him out of the servers as well.....why cant you ever have one story and not lie about everything waterdude.

whytboiz33
04-18-2009, 03:47 PM
actually they VAC ban through demo's so if it looks like you hack, then you get banned, doesn't matter if you do or not. sure they check others but suspects get shit as well. i dont think i know waterdude, but i think you should take some of your own advice and learn both sides of the story. i know you're not going to do that tho, because he agrees with you, so you'll leave it at that, hence witch hunt. you only hear what you want to hear.

lol, whats ever u say nerd. go suck up to ur fat ass whale of a partner in idiocy.

ur a fuckin lsoer who has no life, so you must manifest one and ttry to make your self feel better here.

you suck at sports and you try to play it off like ur even half decent. ur as fake as project AV.

whytboiz33
04-18-2009, 04:00 PM
lol....but anyways i dont know wat vac bans have to do with me getting ip banned from bc servers and waterdude dont even lie cause i can get all the people who you told about your vac'd accounts to register on this forums to. you said that you downloaded glass wall skins and that your kids downloaded them after you....and u have 6 vac accounts waterdude i have 2 because it was linked to the account i bought specifically to hack on because the game was boring me and you knew that thats why i never joined bc servers on my hacker account there fore were both just as guilty for it but fess up with the whole story of how "i hacked your servers and crashed them" cause you and i and sara and coolcat and deadpool and darkside all know that the servers were running fine until i unbanned coolcat then nibbles and you decided lets make a big deal out of it and say fuck everyone especially bong cause he unbanned a kid two times so you redid all the servers and got a new vent just to make it look legit..................sara has some stories about you waterdude too cause she told me she knew you were a two faced prick as well if you want her to tell you the stories then ask her! but knwing sara she gonna not wanna get on anyones badside like last time you took her admin away instead of bitching she begged and apologized but bitched about it in vent.....its no wonder twitch no longer plays twitch was telling me you started to cut him out of the servers as well.....why cant you ever have one story and not lie about everything waterdude.

i didnt read this. i dont feel like losing even more brain cells.

i thought you and free willie were leaving. come on... how are you gonna get our hopes up but then ur still here. get a life.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-18-2009, 04:13 PM

Being racist in the forums is making you look bad. I suggest you refrain from using it. :smirk:

whytboiz33
04-18-2009, 04:19 PM
Being racist in the forums is making you look bad. I suggest you refrain from using it. :smirk:

he doesnt care how he looks. hes an ugly ass peice of shit. if u mean how he looks publicly... well it doesnt look very well that hes supporting a 200 pound poor excuse of a human.

ZERO
04-18-2009, 05:39 PM
I just wanted to note that VAC DOES NOT BAN from demos, that is IMPOSSIBLE. VAC physically detects the cheats installed or running on the client machine. The only problem with VAC is that it only catches noob hackers who use outdated hackes that it can actually detect. However it is important to note that the reason VAC is slow to catch new hackers is only because it is always 100% accurate with catching hackers.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-18-2009, 05:41 PM
I just wanted to note that VAC DOES NOT BAN from demos, that is IMPOSSIBLE. VAC physically detects the cheats installed or running on the client machine. The only problem with VAC is that it only catches noob hackers who use outdated hackes that it can actually detect. However it is important to note that the reason VAC is slow to catch new hackers is only because it is always 100% accurate with catching hackers.

I noticed that too Zero. He must be confused with steambans.com .

ZERO
04-18-2009, 05:46 PM
Yea and steambans is pretty good with the demos I have sent, I only send ones I am >95% sure of and they have actually denied a few because of lack of evidence.

On another note is this guy banned from vent or the servers? Also can anyone supply proof that this old account was vac banned. This seams to only be in the vent which really has nothing to do with this....

UltraBong
04-18-2009, 05:55 PM
the other shit cam up about vac because waterdude basically said i "crashed his servers" so then i geuss they try to make it look like i hacked his servers and make everyone beleive a two faced liar named waterdude..when truth was i had his rcon and admin because i helped set up servers for waterdude back in the day.....so if knowing the rcon pass is a hack i geuss i should be banned lol

whytboiz33
04-18-2009, 08:19 PM
the other shit cam up about vac because waterdude basically said i "crashed his servers" so then i geuss they try to make it look like i hacked his servers and make everyone beleive a two faced liar named waterdude..when truth was i had his rcon and admin because i helped set up servers for waterdude back in the day.....so if knowing the rcon pass is a hack i geuss i should be banned lol

did you say you were leaving? why are you still here? BC doesnt want you. IBIS doesnt want you.

whytboiz33
04-18-2009, 08:22 PM
i just checked the ban list to vent... youve banned bong before zero... he uses a new IP now. so... uh... yeah...

Nemesis
04-19-2009, 02:26 AM
lol you're funny mexican (NOTE: mexican isn't racist, seeing as how he is a mexican, it's more a observation, letting everyone know what we're dealing with) you have no idea what i look like or what my playing ability is. you're the one who brags about it, yet all you've managed to play is highschool? but, you'll probably say i'm not seeing the whole story, so, go ahead and tell me how good you are. if you really are as good as you say, thats fine, nothing wrong with that, but i highly doubt it.

oh, and get cancer.

whytboiz33
04-19-2009, 02:28 AM
lol you're funny mexican (NOTE: mexican isn't racist, seeing as how he is a mexican, it's more a observation, letting everyone know what we're dealing with) you have no idea what i look like or what my playing ability is. you're the one who brags about it, yet all you've managed to play is highschool? but, you'll probably say i'm not seeing the whole story, so, go ahead and tell me how good you are. if you really are as good as you say, thats fine, nothing wrong with that, but i highly doubt it.

oh, and get cancer.

im not mexican, so yea, one could argue thats pretty being pretty ignorant.

i brag? who has a pic of him self in a football uniform lookiin like a fagget. i dont get into pissing contests about my football ability with a nerd on the internet. get a life kid.

Nemesis
04-19-2009, 10:27 AM
im not mexican, so yea, one could argue thats pretty being pretty ignorant.

i brag? who has a pic of him self in a football uniform lookiin like a fagget. i dont get into pissing contests about my football ability with a nerd on the internet. get a life kid.

lol hey, at least its really me. you had your sig with the same guy, who wasn't even you you fucking faggot, at least i don't try to be someone else, god you're fucking stupid.

[BC]Waterdude
04-19-2009, 11:44 AM
Like I said little Boy Bong, yes I was VAC banned along time ago well before I started up BC. And yes my son was banned many times as well on his own accounts. I don’t go out and buy steam id’s for a buck and then hack people’s accounts.

Also I never said that you hacked my servers and made them crash, all I said is that you where setting up your own admin after it was taken away for abuse as well as unbanning people after they where banned for good reason even after the rcon passwords where changed. Then the straw that broke the camels back was when you where VAC banned for hacking. You had admin on all of my servers for free because you where going to help me out with setting things up and that was the thanks that I got from you. Not once did you ever finish setting anything up correctly so that is why I took everything back away from you. I do have all the logs in which you tried to access the servers many times but which you were un-successful even after all access was removed from you.

And for the people that left BC it was for the better. All the people that left abused admin so I don’t really care that they left including you. They all thought that they where above the clan rules, and which rules are made to be followed. So try to get your own stories right before you bitch some more. I have 200 plus members now which I can trust.

And for you to say you never hacked on BC’s servers in crazy, I saw you with my own 2 eyes. Before you got VAC banned you played on all of my servers with both of your accounts and all of a sudden you got really good. That’s just amazing.

whytboiz33
04-19-2009, 12:53 PM
lol hey, at least its really me. you had your sig with the same guy, who wasn't even you you fucking faggot, at least i don't try to be someone else, god you're fucking stupid.

i never told anyone it was me. people thought it was, i corrected them.

you must really not pay attention when you play football, or else youd know. linemen and a lot of defensive players dont get many glorfying moments. people dont say "look at the down block". or say "loko at how he split that double team".

ah, ur a moron, its actualy pretty funny. it makes my day that much better to kno that there are people SO much more stupid then my labrador.

if i was you, id post ANY thing but a pic of my self. youre an ugly peice of shit. its not suprising the only girl you can get is off the interweb.

whytboiz33
04-19-2009, 12:54 PM
Waterdude;15054']Like I said little Boy Bong, yes I was VAC banned along time ago well before I started up BC. And yes my son was banned many times as well on his own accounts. I don’t go out and buy steam id’s for a buck and then hack people’s accounts.

Also I never said that you hacked my servers and made them crash, all I said is that you where setting up your own admin after it was taken away for abuse as well as unbanning people after they where banned for good reason even after the rcon passwords where changed. Then the straw that broke the camels back was when you where VAC banned for hacking. You had admin on all of my servers for free because you where going to help me out with setting things up and that was the thanks that I got from you. Not once did you ever finish setting anything up correctly so that is why I took everything back away from you. I do have all the logs in which you tried to access the servers many times but which you were un-successful even after all access was removed from you.

And for the people that left BC it was for the better. All the people that left abused admin so I don’t really care that they left including you. They all thought that they where above the clan rules, and which rules are made to be followed. So try to get your own stories right before you bitch some more. I have 200 plus members now which I can trust.

And for you to say you never hacked on BC’s servers in crazy, I saw you with my own 2 eyes. Before you got VAC banned you played on all of my servers with both of your accounts and all of a sudden you got really good. That’s just amazing.

dont even bother water... ppl on these forums dont listen to logic. you post ur post with facts and all these statements... but amazingly they dont read any of them.

instead they decide to reply twisting ur words and creating their own conversation.

these kids dont understand the basis of a conversation. of an arguement. of a debate

Christmas
04-19-2009, 05:46 PM
aww how cute.
rage quit? can u be any more of a internet nerd?? lol. the only thing im pissed about is that the sharks lost last night.
dont leave angry... just leave.
peace. ya'll wont be missed.

Maybe the problem is you are a Sharks fan.

whytboiz33
04-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Maybe the problem is you are a Sharks fan.

yea... well so far the lakers are balancing out the sharks slow start.

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-19-2009, 10:34 PM
lol nemesis is a fucking moron.

O-wait he's canadian.

deprodigy
04-20-2009, 07:40 PM
Yea and steambans is pretty good with the demos I have sent, I only send ones I am >95% sure of and they have actually denied a few because of lack of evidence.

On another note is this guy banned from vent or the servers? Also can anyone supply proof that this old account was vac banned. This seams to only be in the vent which really has nothing to do with this....

there we go.. back on track

inthebutt
04-20-2009, 08:36 PM
lol nemesis is a fucking moron.

O-wait he's canadian.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao:

I can't stop laughing.

lets make a pool and see long it is before nemesis gets perm banned from IBIS.

sorry dep its not ready to be back on track yet.

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-20-2009, 08:53 PM

I can't stop laughing.

If he plays often, by next wendsday.

If he's on and off, the 1st sunday of May.

Wager...???

deprodigy
04-20-2009, 09:15 PM
If he plays often, by next wendsday.

If he's on and off, the 1st sunday of May.

Wager...???

now you are asking for a fellow buckeye fan to flame you. gd boy how many times do I have to tell you! what year are you now? support MY posts!

whytboiz33
04-20-2009, 09:52 PM
now you are asking for a fellow buckeye fan to flame you. gd boy how many times do I have to tell you! what year are you now? support MY posts!

get ur asses back on topic. this is about the vac ban and shit.

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-20-2009, 11:53 PM
get ur asses back on topic. this is about the vac ban and shit.

Not anymore, it's about Canadian's!

Two guys from Toronto die and wake up in hell.

The next day the devil stops in to check on them and sees them dressed in parkas, mittens and toques warming themselves around the fire. The devil asks them, "What are you doing? Isn't it hot enough for you?"

The two guys reply, "Well, you know, we're from Canada, the land of snow and ice and cold. We're just happy for a chance to warm up a little bit, eh."

The devil decides that these two aren't miserable enough and turns up the heat.

The next morning he stops in again and there they are, still dressed in parkas, toques and mittens. The devil asks them again, "It's awfully hot down here, can't you guys feel it?"

Again the two guys reply, "Well, like we told ya yesterday, we're from Canada, the land of snow and ice and cold. We're just happy for a chance to warm up a little bit, eh."

This gets the devil a little steamed up and he decides to fix these two guys. He cranks the heat up as high as it will go. The people are wailing and screaming everywhere. He stops by the room with the two guys from Canada and finds them in light jackets and bucket hats, grilling sausage and drinking beer.

The devil is astonished, "Everyone down here is in abject misery, and you two seem to be enjoying yourselves."

The two Canadians reply, "Well, ya know, we don't get too much warm weather up there in Toronto so we've just got to have a cook-out when the weather's THIS nice."

The devil is absolutely furious, he can hardly see straight. Finally he comes up with the answer. The two guys love the heat because they have been cold all their lives. The devil decides to turn all the heat off in hell.

The next morning, the temperature is below zero, icicles are hanging everywhere; people are shivering so bad that they are unable to do anything but wail, moan and gnash their teeth.

The devil smiles and heads for the room with the two Canadians.

He gets there and finds them back in their parkas, toques, and mittens. NOW they are jumping up and down, cheering, yelling and screaming like mad men!!!

The devil is dumbfounded, "I don't understand, when I turn up the heat you're happy. Now it's freezing cold and you're still happy. What is wrong with you two???"

The Torontonians look at the devil in surprise, "Well, don't you know? If Hell freezes over, it must mean the Leafs have won the Stanley Cup."

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-21-2009, 12:04 AM

Deprod, your avatar is getting old, sorry. :hmph:

I LIKE TURTLES
04-21-2009, 08:55 AM

I can't stop laughing.

You are by far the gayest person in the entire IBIS community right now, no one can top your homo-ness. Get off the kids nuts already. If somehow you make it into IBIS, i will never connect to any IBIS server ever again.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-21-2009, 10:43 AM
You are by far the gayest person in the entire IBIS community right now, no one can top your homo-ness. Get off the kids nuts already. If somehow you make it into IBIS, i will never connect to any IBIS server ever again.

Now that's funny ! LMAO !! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Christmas
04-21-2009, 11:49 AM
Deprod, your avatar is getting old, sorry. :hmph:

She looks constipated.

Either that or her back is troubling her.

inthebutt
04-21-2009, 12:37 PM

I still love you too turtle.

deprodigy
04-21-2009, 06:44 PM
She looks constipated.

Either that or her back is troubling her.
dudes I don't know wtf.. I changed it to vida after the request and it shows it set in my profile... but it won't display in my posts. haven't had time to sit down and figure it out. this chick's image is burned in my avatar now lol. hey shes arched like that for invitational purposes... dummies! lol

ManBearPig <ibis>
04-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Haha that is funny. I think you changed your profile picture instead of your avatar...

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-21-2009, 11:16 PM

Get off his ass, he's jokeing around the whole time and your takeing it seriously.

Turtles... Don't make me Pew on the Pewer!

I LIKE TURTLES
04-22-2009, 07:21 AM
Get off his ass, he's jokeing around the whole time and your takeing it seriously.

Turtles... Don't make me Pew on the Pewer!

Holy. It doesn't matter at this point. He is grade A HOMO. If he wants to joke around, I'm going to "joke" around also. It's only fair.
On a side note, I enjoyed Pewing on you yesterday :icon_mrgreen:

XxMastagunzxX
04-22-2009, 08:05 AM
dudes I don't know wtf.. I changed it to vida after the request and it shows it set in my profile... but it won't display in my posts. haven't had time to sit down and figure it out. this chick's image is burned in my avatar now lol. hey shes arched like that for invitational purposes... dummies! lol

I like your new avatar.

inthebutt
04-22-2009, 01:27 PM
Holy. It doesn't matter at this point. He is grade A HOMO. If he wants to joke around, I'm going to "joke" around also. It's only fair.
On a side note, I enjoyed Pewing on you yesterday :icon_mrgreen:

Let him joke around Holy, it certainly keeps me entertained at work.

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-22-2009, 11:25 PM
Done... fuck people.

I LIKE TURTLES
04-23-2009, 07:20 AM
Done... fuck people.

Holy, i never knew you wanted to play butt's knight in shining armour. That is sooooo cute :wtg: You are cute, almost as cute as Walter's hair... but about the same cuteness as Remington's hair.

Be careful though, the generosity may attract the greatest Homo.

weeman2412
04-23-2009, 08:05 AM
can normal admins on ZM like myself use hlsw ?!?!? cuz sometime want to monitor the server even though I'm not logged in

inthebutt
04-23-2009, 11:32 AM
can normal admins on ZM like myself use hlsw ?!?!? cuz sometime want to monitor the server even though I'm not logged in

weeman where did you go?? you were playing for a short bit than disappeared??

oh and turtle will you be my knight in shining armor??

weeman2412
04-23-2009, 12:12 PM
I have school.. and school = no rest for me... Good news is that ill play alot after exams and into the summer... when fall hits.. i wont be here for like a year or so.. senior year is gonna be strees x 99999

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-23-2009, 04:01 PM
Holy, i never knew you wanted to play butt's knight in shining armour. That is sooooo cute :wtg: You are cute, almost as cute as Walter's hair... but about the same cuteness as Remington's hair.

Be careful though, the generosity may attract the greatest Homo.

I could say the same for you an NY! You to are as cute as Projects photo's are. But be aware. People aren't who you thought they were. :twak: