PDA

View Full Version : 10 months?

I'm a zambi
04-08-2015, 06:15 PM
I just checked SourceBans and found a 10 month ban. What's that about?

As far as I'm aware, regular admins are only capable of banning for a month, and that's usually for a permanent ban request. What's the deal with this?

dairyy 10 month (http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=dairyy&advType=name)

Additionally, the ban states 'team attacking' and the user has no previous bans.

rawrr
04-08-2015, 06:18 PM
according to the comment on the ban Sensei left, it was supposed to be for a day...

Sensei
04-08-2015, 06:22 PM
I was there.. It was 4-5 people trolling, tk'ing, spamming at once.. Chaotic.. I messaged him already. He'll change it I'm sure..

rawrr
04-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Alright im holding you to that

Sensei
04-08-2015, 06:43 PM
=) Roger that..

Yolo Swaggins
04-08-2015, 07:08 PM
I would love to change it how do I get an account for source bans(forum account doesn't log in and can't find a register button)? I have numbers of minutes for different periods of time in a notepad had the wrong one copied so that's entirely my fault on that. Will change it soon as I figure this sourcebans nonsense out.

Sensei
04-08-2015, 07:13 PM
Yolo, get online in Steam and I'll walk you through it..

I'm a zambi
04-08-2015, 07:16 PM
I was there.. It was 4-5 people trolling, tk'ing, spamming at once.. Chaotic.. I messaged him already. He'll change it I'm sure..
Ah, alright. Just wanted to make sure something stupid wasn't going on. :lmao:

Yolo Swaggins
04-08-2015, 07:36 PM
looks like someone else reduced it so thankyou whoever did that. I have legitimately tried everything I can think of including editing my email and pw on the forums and steam account to get into sourcebans or make the lost password function work and am thoroughly stumped so if there's any way someone could just set it to my current email so I can get in there and clean up my own messes that would be wonderful.

What
04-08-2015, 08:17 PM
looks like someone else reduced it so thankyou whoever did that. I have legitimately tried everything I can think of including editing my email and pw on the forums and steam account to get into sourcebans or make the lost password function work and am thoroughly stumped so if there's any way someone could just set it to my current email so I can get in there and clean up my own messes that would be wonderful.

Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in? Make sure to give a few seconds after you unplug it though.

-Whitey-
04-08-2015, 09:29 PM
Your SourceBans email is your forum email, so is the username. Send a password reset email to your email address that is attached to these forums. It will e-mail you a password.

Yolo Swaggins
04-08-2015, 09:54 PM
Your SourceBans email is your forum email, so is the username. Send a password reset email to your email address that is attached to these forums. It will e-mail you a password.

my forum email doesn't work, tried literally everything I could think of to make this work and it isn't so not sure what else I can do on this front with regards to that. sent a pm to zero asking if he could look into making it work.

rawrr
04-08-2015, 10:52 PM
Zero should be able to straighten it out for you

What
04-08-2015, 10:53 PM
my forum email doesn't work, tried literally everything I could think of to make this work and it isn't so not sure what else I can do on this front with regards to that. sent a pm to zero asking if he could look into making it work.

Jiggle your printer cables, that might do the trick.

rawrr
04-08-2015, 10:55 PM
Also make sure that you are not running the washing machine or dryer, this could block the signal

SCRIBBLE
04-08-2015, 10:55 PM
Always check the printer cable