PDA

View Full Version : [Configure] de_nuke

Sensei
04-11-2015, 06:42 PM
Map: de_nuke

Change: Become available to add in to choices when starting a map vote from Commands..

Reason: When I want to change the map in Pub, I dont just change it to whatever I want.. I ask players what map they want and then start a vote with their nominations.. Some players ask for de_nuke.. But its not in the list when you want to start a map vote. So to change to nuke I have to write command and enforce. I request the map to be available in choices..

Best Regards

$Money$
04-11-2015, 09:54 PM
After the nextmap vote is over, just make another vote. Whatever won (which would be dust2 or office) or Nuke. That's until it gets added.
I would love to get a bunch of new maps in Pub but that's a lot of work and Idk if we will ever pick up traffic in there. :headache:

Sensei
04-12-2015, 08:46 AM
After the nextmap vote is over, just make another vote. Whatever won (which would be dust2 or office) or Nuke. That's until it gets added.
I would love to get a bunch of new maps in Pub but that's a lot of work and Idk if we will ever pick up traffic in there. :headache:

I couldnt understand how I'm going to make another vote with Nuke.. Thats what I request to be configured actually. I know I can change to Nuke by writing !map de_nuke. But if I use admin commands list>map commands>map vote> I get a list of maps to choose from.. Then you choose 5 and it says start the vote.. In that list; there is no de_nuke..

p.s.: About the new maps, I'm with you 100%.. Tired of all the generic maps myself. Working on that actually. I'm trying to come up with a list that I can give to Zero.. Kind of "most requested maps by actual Pub players" list.. Would love to have your input in that Money..
About the traffic I think we have a good amount of skillful players and a very good amount of nice people.. I'm positive that it will attract more people in time as we join and promote it.

$Money$
04-12-2015, 09:35 AM
Lets say dust2 wins the vote, after 15 seconds go into console and put sm_vote Map Dust2 Nuke.
If im not mistaken I thought I heard the reason Pub started dying was all the new different maps, idk tho.

Sensei
04-12-2015, 11:22 AM
Lets say dust2 wins the vote, after 15 seconds go into console and put sm_vote Map Dust2 Nuke.
If im not mistaken I thought I heard the reason Pub started dying was all the new different maps, idk tho.

Thx for that.. I'll try that command. Guess it will start a run-off vote between dust2 and nuke.. Is there a command for me to add nuke into the general voting list?

p.s: We can discuss and utilize maps in Pub on another thread (I know this is not the place for it) but I think the reason that people stopped coming to Pub was because you were the only admin frequently joining in and when you weren't around it was chaotic.. I think its picking up now.. I see new players everyday..

$Money$
04-12-2015, 11:50 AM
I wish but adding maps to nomination list would be up to Zero.