PDA

View Full Version : Ban Using Steam ID

iNoToRiOuS
04-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Hello!
How do you ban someone using his or her Steam ID?
May I get an example instead of being told what to type?
gr. No: !ban Steam-ID Time Reason
I am aware that I can just type !admin, and thus do it manually, however, it is more easy when being able to type it in especially when dealing with players who only have one special character in his or her name.
Thank you

swagbot 9k
04-12-2015, 08:56 PM
go into console and type in status. This will bring everyone's steam ID up.

Having said that, using !ban "username" "time" will work as a steamid ban.

-Whitey-
04-12-2015, 09:07 PM
First of all, you want to be incognito and bind sm_admin to a key so it doesn't appear in chat.

bind ins sm_admin
Press your Insert key to access your admin menu.

To ban via command, you would type:
sm_ban STEAM_0:0:19745660 30 "Team Killing"

Or in chat:
!ban STEAM_0:0:19745660 30 "Team Killing"

Always use parentheses when typing spaced reasons as the whole reason will not be parsed otherwise.

iNoToRiOuS
04-12-2015, 10:30 PM
I thank you both.

irishrush
04-13-2015, 08:16 PM
just use your real name and grow some balls when u ban some1 your not kidding anyone everyone knows who u are when u type place about 50 times when u connect :stupid:

iNoToRiOuS
04-13-2015, 09:30 PM
You're so pathetic and mad. You must care. You attempted to have me banned while you were banned. Good job on avoiding a ban. Bravo!
"... grow some balls when u ban some1 yournot kidding anyone..." Uhm, please explain why anyone would change his or her name when banning someone? I forgot. You're also very stupid.
You should lay off the hahandywork, and enroll in a ENG 350 class. I can be your tutor.

swagbot 9k
04-13-2015, 09:42 PM
You're so pathetic and mad. You must care. You attempted to have me banned while you were banned. Good job on avoiding a ban. Bravo!
"... grow some balls when u ban some1 yournot kidding anyone..." Uhm, please explain why anyone would change his or her name when banning someone? I forgot. You're also very stupid.
You should lay off the hahandywork, and enroll in a ENG 350 class. I can be your tutor.

The buttmad is strong here. Taking irish seriously is like fully comprehending why Cyber loves dick. We will never know why, it's just life. Get over yourself and that ego. You're a shitty kid who pays 11 bucks a month on a game that is over ten years old. You're not god.

iNoToRiOuS
04-14-2015, 12:25 AM
The buttmad is strong here. Taking irish seriously is like fully comprehending why Cyber loves dick. We will never know why, it's just life. Get over yourself and that ego. You're a shitty kid who pays 11 bucks a month on a game that is over ten years old. You're not god.

And then there's you. How pitiful it must be to be... Someone who portrays himself or herself to be an adult by addressing everyone who he or she speaks to as a kid or child. However, your prefrontal cortex has yet to be developed, and until that happens just keep making haste, reckless and silly supposotions. Thanks!

By the way, I hope the both of you are aware that I completely enjoy this. You're only feeding... It doesn't take that much to figure it out!

I forgot who I am talking to. Forgive me. I am sure you won't be able to comprehend some of the things I stated.

Evil
04-14-2015, 01:13 PM
This is pretty entertaining. Please, keep it coming.

swagbot 9k
04-15-2015, 02:08 AM
And then there's you. How pitiful it must be to be... Someone who portrays himself or herself to be an adult by addressing everyone who he or she speaks to as a kid or child. However, your prefrontal cortex has yet to be developed, and until that happens just keep making haste, reckless and silly supposotions. Thanks!

By the way, I hope the both of you are aware that I completely enjoy this. You're only feeding... It doesn't take that much to figure it out!

I forgot who I am talking to. Forgive me. I am sure you won't be able to comprehend some of the things I stated.

I swear after every post you make I think of you as a fat neck bearded faggot tipping his fedora at me. It's like you won a religious argument.

iNoToRiOuS
04-15-2015, 02:00 PM
If that's how you want to perceive me, then so be it. And if you have that mindest, then there's no chance of you ever winning.
By the way, I don't treat these exchanges of replies as a win or lose case. It's apparent that you do.

SCRIBBLE
04-15-2015, 05:42 PM

CYBER
04-15-2015, 09:39 PM
<whispering>
*excuse me , excuse me, sorry, excuse me, sorry, whoops, i'm so sorry, excuse me, thank you, sorry, hey scribbs, im here! Scoot over and pass me the popcorn?*
</whispering>

MadGamer101
04-15-2015, 09:54 PM

Sorry I am late, please pass the popcorn. On a Serious note, guys there is no need to turn this into a shouting match. The Question has been answered, lets try to keep it peaceful.

Evil
04-16-2015, 12:04 AM

http://i.imgur.com/u61CcgQ.jpg

MadGamer101
04-16-2015, 05:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/u61CcgQ.jpg

Well I tried, that's all I can say.

irishrush
04-20-2015, 11:36 AM
Well like I said in previous threads I'm not going to bother responding or even reading his response because it's too sophisticated for my little brain but from reading everyone else's comments you seem to be really upset hahaha which amuses me. Just keeping the thread alive for evil and Scribs btw a ula spot is open better get yourself a few extra pair of knee pads your gunna have to suck Scribs dick a lot more to fill the position your on the right path though apex or anon or Chris or whatever the fuck you call yourself.

#apexanonchrisreject for ULA
Slowly sucking each clan
Members dick on the way
To the top ��

Btw swagbot I luv u bro

iNoToRiOuS
04-22-2015, 07:33 PM
I'm at awe. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahah. Holy shit I died