gg_dust_city_advanced
http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/185974
New

-Whitey-
06-03-2015, 04:10 AM
That's a great re texture.

rawrr
06-03-2015, 04:55 AM
i like it, but don't you think we have enough remakes of texture city?

texture_city
simpsons_texture_city
texture_city_summer
ancient_texture_city

$Money$
06-03-2015, 05:45 AM
i like it, but don't you think we have enough remakes of texture city?

texture_city
simpsons_texture_city
texture_city_summer
ancient_texture_city
True, that's why we should remove those 4 and just have this one.

-Whitey-
06-03-2015, 08:09 AM
I don't think we need to remove all 4 of them, but ancient_city_advanced (not ancient_texture_city, no idea who could confuse a non-ag textured map to be named texture) needs to be badly removed. Most horrible version there is and two unmentioned individuals keep nominating it just because people think it is the real texture_city_advanced (not texture_city).

texture_city_summer_v1 is the greatest version we have - though it is not on the maplist and an admin must manually change to it via command. I sometimes like to make the server happy and switch to it when I remember it's on there. Many love that map and as do I.

We have over 30 Simpsons maps and about 9 different versions of shotty. 4 cities won't hurt.

rawrr
06-03-2015, 10:15 AM
They're all remakes of texture city, thats all i was getting at. You knew what maps i was talking about so no need for you to be a know it all, its very annoying.

Kasp3r
06-03-2015, 01:35 PM
get rid of simpson and ancient, add remake problem solved

$Money$
06-03-2015, 05:29 PM
They're all remakes of texture city, thats all i was getting at. You knew what maps i was talking about so no need for you to be a know it all, its very annoying.

ohh snap :lmao:

-Whitey-
06-03-2015, 05:50 PM
I believe we have an individual derailing the goal of this topic Money. Speaking of this topic, there was actually an individual asking if there were regular CS:S gungame maps (like de_dust2, cs_office). That is what would make this such a great addition. I myself love regular CS:S at times. This would be perfect. I just hope the sound files are applied correctly unlike battle_gillman which has a grass floor the sound of concrete and a stone slab floor the sound of carpet. This should sound like sand.