PDA

View Full Version : Hey you lot!

Headbully
05-03-2009, 01:05 AM
Hi guys, i'm making a cool HL2 MOD (it'll be free!)

i won't spoil it and tell you what it's about, you'll have to see yourself by joining my steam group! ;) it's cheeky I know, but please help a brother out

much love

(http://www.steampowered.5webs.net)

silent
05-03-2009, 01:47 AM
Don't click that link, if you place your arrow over it the site is not a steam site. I have yet to click the link but i am guessing he is fishing for steam accounts please perma ban this guy and his IP address.

anex
05-03-2009, 03:17 AM
Hi guys, i'm making a cool HL2 MOD (it'll be free!)

i won't spoil it and tell you what it's about, you'll have to see yourself by joining my steam group! ;) it's cheeky I know, but please help a brother out

much love

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/HIDEFGRAPHICS (www.steampowered.5webs.net)

Lol.... 5webs.net If anybody falls for this im going to LAUGH so hard because they are retarded! Especially if its Ripper or Hobo.

Thanks for visiting our forums though.

BBB AAA NN N
B B A A N N N
BBBB AAAA N N N
B B A A N N N
BBBB A A N NN

Hey zero...

Do you have this guys ip address? Im guessing since he posted here he also submitted his ip right? If you have it, will you please post it :D.

TheLittlestHobo
05-03-2009, 10:06 AM
Guys, my account got hacked.

Not.

inthebutt
05-03-2009, 01:43 PM
lol hobo.

MBP is gonna be mad at you.

why have you not been on ZM lately??

ZERO
05-04-2009, 12:12 AM
The IP Address is: 82.43.152.78
The host name is: 82-43-152-78.cable.ubr03.nmal.blueyonder.co.uk

Note this user has not played on the servers however is now being banned from all ibis related servers/websites

Vladninja
05-04-2009, 02:33 AM
:smirk:LOL Zero for the WIN!!!!! :muffy::muffy::muffy:

Kavinsky
05-04-2009, 04:12 AM
one less fucko to worry about

TheLittlestHobo
05-04-2009, 10:27 AM
lol hobo.

MBP is gonna be mad at you.

why have you not been on ZM lately??

Yesterday I came back from a 2 day vacation. It must have felt a long time...well at least for me =P

inthebutt
05-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Yesterday I came back from a 2 day vacation. It must have felt a long time...well at least for me =P

it felt like I haven't seen you in forever lol :icon_mrgreen:

TheLittlestHobo
05-05-2009, 10:36 AM
it felt like I haven't seen you in forever lol :icon_mrgreen:

I miss you tooooooooo <3

I LIKE TURTLES
05-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Buncha hobo's re-uniting. How cute.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Buncha homos re-uniting. How cute.

Well they love each other and they are homosexual so yeah. :smirk:

TheLittlestHobo
05-06-2009, 11:57 AM
What's wrong with being a homosexual? I mean turtles, we've talked about showing your true self and your internet self last night after we made love...I thought I would just throw that in there since Turtles seems to have a problem with it. It's getting serious, Turtle. Don't make me move out and that way you could move back with your mom and depend on her for the rest of your life!

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-06-2009, 02:15 PM
What's wrong with being a homosexual? I mean turtles, we've talked about showing your true self and your internet self last night after we made love...I thought I would just throw that in there since Turtles seems to have a problem with it. It's getting serious, Turtle. Don't make me move out and that way you could move back with your mom and depend on her for the rest of your life!

Ouch !!! :lmao:

deprodigy
05-06-2009, 09:13 PM
you are all GAY! not homosexual, for making this the gayest thread 3V3R! see I use threes for dick receivers.

I LIKE TURTLES
05-07-2009, 09:35 AM

Homo,

I don't know how I became involved in this homo game you play with your homo zombie friends. I am not your homo Asian gorilla friend inthebutt. Please keep all homosexual comments within your circle of homos :icon_mrgreen:

P.S.
I don't really get the moving back in with Mom comment, that would probably be more suitable for your homo teenie bopper zombie homo circle of homos. Considering their mom's still provide them with $2 for lunch everyday and a snack pack. Not to mention you were trying to scrub off a 12 year old for his admin because you were too cheap to get it for yourself :) Maybe you should move back in with mommy so you can afford admin on your own and not depend on 12 year olds allowance from mommy. :wtg:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1312

Hodgie
05-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Considering their mom's still provide them with $2 for lunch everyday and a snack pack.

I haven't laughed that hard in while

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-07-2009, 03:47 PM
I haven't laughed that hard in while

LOL @ Homo circle of homos. :lmao:

whytboiz33
05-07-2009, 06:58 PM
LOL @ Homo circle of homos. :lmao:

ahhh blow it out ur ass...

homogays

inthebutt
05-07-2009, 08:22 PM
I don't really get the moving back in with Mom comment, that would probably be more suitable for your homo teenie bopper zombie homo circle of homos. Considering their mom's still provide them with $2 for lunch everyday and a snack pack. Not to mention you were trying to scrub off a 12 year old for his admin because you were too cheap to get it for yourself :) Maybe you should move back in with mommy so you can afford admin on your own and not depend on 12 year olds allowance from mommy. :wtg:

Turtle we don't need to hear about how your mom treats you. If she still gives you a pat on the head and a snack pak before you leave the house than fine. You don't need to recall your day for us to read about. As for the homo comment's, so far your the only thats taken it seriously. Are you sure your not a closet freak??? If your gay turtle, so be it. you'll still be accepted in society. Although women like Miss USA California will hate you forever. I wonder if she's done some nude photo's yet?? anyways stop antagonizing people on the forums your just making yourself look gayer, which I thought no one could be any gayer than john rambo. But you turtle have taken gayness to a whole new level. Stay in the closet turtle, its better if your mother doesn't find out.

I LIKE TURTLES
05-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Turtle we don't need to hear about how your mom treats you. If she still gives you a pat on the head and a snack pak before you leave the house than fine. You don't need to recall your day for us to read about. As for the homo comment's, so far your the only thats taken it seriously. Are you sure your not a closet freak??? If your gay turtle, so be it. you'll still be accepted in society. Although women like Miss USA California will hate you forever. I wonder if she's done some nude photo's yet?? anyways stop antagonizing people on the forums your just making yourself look gayer, which I thought no one could be any gayer than john rambo. But you turtle have taken gayness to a whole new level. Stay in the closet turtle, its better if your mother doesn't find out.

Above is inthebutts horrible attempt to rescue his homo friend.
The circle of homo's never ends ladies and gentlemen.
Looks to me like your the one getting sensitive hahaha fucking crybaby. Did I hit a soft spot?

You fail inthebutt. Go back to answering questions about 401k's.
p.s. can you tell me how much discount AT&T gives my company? I'll donate that to Hobo, it may net out to a free week of admin.

XxMastagunzxX
05-07-2009, 09:33 PM
Looks to me like your the one getting sensitive hahaha fucking crybaby. Did I hit a soft spot?

I usually don't post much. I just read and laugh at the daily discussions. That being said I have never found anything to come out of your mouth funny.

BTW I like salamanders better then turtles.

I LIKE TURTLES
05-07-2009, 09:36 PM
I usually don't post much. I just read and laugh at the daily discussions. That being said I have never found anything to come out of your mouth funny.

+1 to the circle.

Hodgie
05-07-2009, 09:43 PM

Wow, you must have a shitty sense of humor then.

BTW turtles eat salamanders

inthebutt
05-07-2009, 09:50 PM

p.s. can you tell me how much discount AT&T gives my company? I'll donate that to Hobo, it may net out to a free week of admin.

it takes more than a typical short asian kid to make me sensitive. I don't deal with 401k's by the way. I won't even sign up for the company 401k. that shit is gone down the drain, IRA and mutual funds are were its all about. Get with the program turtle.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-07-2009, 10:14 PM
it takes more than a typical short asian kid to make me sensitive. I don't deal with 401k's by the way. I won't even sign up for the company 401k. that shit is gone down the drain, IRA and mutual funds are were its all about. Get with the program turtle.

I have to admit.....IRA is where its at.

TheLittlestHobo
05-07-2009, 11:50 PM
+1 to the circle.

+1 to the circle.

They say the more you hate the person, the more likely you start to care for that person. <3

Also, turtle, you of all people should know that racism isn't tolerated here. But, I forgive you.

Nemesis
05-07-2009, 11:58 PM
+1 to the circle.

They say the more you hate the person, the more likely you start to care for that person. <3

Also, turtle, you of all people should know that racism isn't tolerated here. But, I forgive you.

racism is tolerated, it just depends who it's against.

whytboiz33
05-08-2009, 11:23 AM
racism is tolerated, it just depends who it's against.

i knew you could teach monkeys.

Nemesis
05-08-2009, 01:46 PM
i knew you could teach monkeys.

you're a perfect example.

whytboiz33
05-08-2009, 03:05 PM
you're a perfect example.

uh... like i said...

you finally got the point and understand.

monkeys... learn... yay...

deprodigy
05-08-2009, 05:11 PM

inthebutt
05-08-2009, 07:15 PM

no way dep. The company is suppose to match how much I put in and so far they've only matched 30% of it. I dumped it, switched to an IRA with a 4.6% and am earning twice as much in my portfolio with my mutual funds. screw the company 401K, the only good thing left are the benefits.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-10-2009, 11:53 AM
no way dep. The company is suppose to match how much I put in and so far they've only matched 30% of it. I dumped it, switched to an IRA with a 4.6% and am earning twice as much in my portfolio with my mutual funds. screw the company 401K, the only good thing left are the benefits.

Unfortunately, he is right. :icon_mrgreen:

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-10-2009, 12:01 PM

What financial institution are you with regarding your IRA ?

inthebutt
05-10-2009, 12:33 PM
What financial institution are you with regarding your IRA ?

my IRA and mutual funds are both through Troweprice. No annual fee on the IRA and no transaction fee's on the funds. Although my IRA has remain solid, I can't say the same about my mutual funds they've taken a huge hit but slowly its coming back around.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Ok same here...I'm with Fidelity. Same perks. My employer has other plans but i went with an IRA instead.

inthebutt
05-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Ok same here...I'm with Fidelity. Same perks. My employer has other plans but i went with an IRA instead.

see you know what your doing, now tell your boy dep to stop throwing his money away in 401K's and get with the damn program.

Jeimuzu
05-28-2009, 11:13 AM
Why is this thread still open?

๖ReS
05-28-2009, 06:06 PM
Good question...

weeman2412
05-31-2009, 03:56 PM
go buy a lottery ticket, win the lottery, problem solved :)

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-01-2009, 12:14 AM
Sell...

cocaine

Little Asians

MoonShine

Human Skulls

Dog Teeth

People Teeth

Your Teeth

Greased Up Deaf Guy

Own Cologne

Perscription ADHD pills

Women

inthebutt's phone number

daily message from turtles

pictures of project

pictures of MBP - best sellers tbh.

Pictures of camels having sex

Dead Cats

Dead goldfish you got at the carnival, named it lucky, died and flush down the drain so you sat in your closest for 3 weeks strait wrote SUICIDE NOTES AND INHALE ALL THE WINDEX YOU COULD WHILE MASTERBAITING TO JEWLS SEXY AS VOICE AND STICK YOUR PENIS IN THE PAIR OF PANTS THAT YOU KEEP IN THERE THAT WERE ALWAYS TO TIGHT AND MADE YOU FEEL GOOD!

that's what i do to make money when i can't get a job.

๖ReS
06-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Sell...

cocaine

Little Asians

MoonShine

Human Skulls

Dog Teeth

People Teeth

Your Teeth

Greased Up Deaf Guy

Own Cologne

Perscription ADHD pills

Women

inthebutt's phone number

daily message from turtles

pictures of project

pictures of MBP - best sellers tbh.

Pictures of camels having sex

Dead Cats

Dead goldfish you got at the carnival, named it lucky, died and flush down the drain so you sat in your closest for 3 weeks strait wrote SUICIDE NOTES AND INHALE ALL THE WINDEX YOU COULD WHILE MASTERBAITING TO JEWLS SEXY AS VOICE AND STICK YOUR PENIS IN THE PAIR OF PANTS THAT YOU KEEP IN THERE THAT WERE ALWAYS TO TIGHT AND MADE YOU FEEL GOOD!

that's what i do to make money when i can't get a job.

lul.
wut...

Jeimuzu
07-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Don't ask questions Res. Just don't.

I'd like to buy that human skull please.

Christmas
07-27-2009, 02:11 AM
Don't ask questions Res. Just don't.

I'd like to buy that human skull please.

You really are bored aren't you. :lmao:

Jeimuzu
07-27-2009, 03:20 AM
I'm home now! Oh hey, I have admin now. Wheeee! Thanks Fred.