PDA

View Full Version : Blade's Soft Drink Themed Mafia Game

Pages : [1] 2 3

BladeTwinSwords
07-24-2015, 03:49 PM
Rules are found here

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12480-General-Rules?p=189332#post189332

The Theme is Soft Drinks. Don't ask why I came up with this...

Players:

1. Assassin
2. Cyber
3. Joker
4. Nemesis
5. Pass
6. Phil
7. Rosie
8. Scrib
9. Sin
10. Stars
11. Trigger
12. What

When I send out roles, type Confirmed in this thread. Once 9 of 12 confirm, the game will start.

Rememer folks, think for yourselves!

- - - Updated - - -

As another note. A role HAS been modified somewhat.

Day 1 Votes:
Pass: Phil
Stars: Phil
Assassin: Phil, Unvote
Joker: Stars, Unvote, Sin
Rosie: Stars, Unvote, What, Unvote, No Lynch
Phil: Stars, Unvote, What
What: Phil

Scribble is killed due to AFK/No Time

Night 1

Rosie is killed.
What is blown up.

Day 2

Nem: Ass
Cyber: Ass, Unvote
What: Ass, Unvote, Pass, Unvote, Ass
Phil: Trig, Unvote, Joker, Unvote, Ass
Ass: Trig, Unvote
Stars: Trig, Unvote, Joker, Unvote, Ass
Joker: Ass

Assassin is lynched.

Nemesis
07-24-2015, 03:51 PM
Cyber is gay

Confirmed

phil.™
07-24-2015, 04:03 PM
Confirmed.

What
07-24-2015, 04:22 PM
Shake it, you will not break it.

Confirmed

Assassin
07-24-2015, 04:56 PM
Confirmed

Joker
07-24-2015, 05:30 PM
Confirmed

SCRIBBLE
07-24-2015, 07:59 PM
Confirmed.

StarsMine
07-25-2015, 12:41 AM
Confermed

CYBER
07-25-2015, 01:20 AM
confirmed.

Let me know when the game starts in case I got sidetracked with real life.

Passarelli
07-25-2015, 03:44 AM
Cyber has a life? I call shenanigans.

Confirmed.

BladeTwinSwords
07-25-2015, 09:56 AM
The setting takes place in the refridgerator of all places. You all gather together to determine who stays and who goes. Some of you are caffeinated, others have a fruity taste. What do you all have in common? You're all soft drinks of some sort and carbonated. The real question is, who isn't like the others. Perhaps the others want you gone...

Day 1 Begins!

With 12 people alive, it takes 7 to lynch. There is no time limit since some people have lives however I will enforce a time limit if no progress is being made.

SCRIBBLE
07-25-2015, 10:20 AM
Brett must be mafia.

Nemesis
07-25-2015, 11:17 AM
So whoever is purple drank is scum. Also Cyber is probably some form of Mexican pop, if that actually exists. El Pepsio or something.

Rosie
07-25-2015, 11:27 AM
Late but confirmed.

StarsMine
07-25-2015, 11:36 AM
Oh, day start, should have read what was going on, just used to night starts.

Nem, it would just be normal sodas, but with can sugar instead of corn syrup.

What
07-25-2015, 11:39 AM
Nem, it would just be normal sodas, but with can sugar instead of corn syrup.

Clearly you have never been in the Goya aisle of the supermarket.

Rosie
07-25-2015, 12:37 PM
Nemesis is hoping for sugar free diet cola. The generic one from the grocery store. That screams Nemesis, and his high-class appeal.

phil.™
07-25-2015, 01:44 PM
Who has that coke?

Joker
07-25-2015, 02:02 PM
I think someone has that real cane sugar Pepsi, Who's got it?
Legacy Pepsi

Nemesis
07-25-2015, 07:56 PM
Is Rosie the only noob or is Joker a mouth breathing fuckwit too?

Assassin
07-25-2015, 09:05 PM
Brett Def is mafia. 20 bucks says he doesnt last the first night like alwaya

Passarelli
07-25-2015, 11:33 PM
Nem, why do you think fruity drinks are scum? He said that fruity drinks are in play--I doubt he'd give us that big a hint day 1.

Right now, I'd say there is probably a monster in play, or other energy drinks and they are likely scum. If not, I'd look at 'kosher' drinks or such. Hell, it could even be something like clear v opaque drinks.

What
07-25-2015, 11:53 PM
Nem, why do you think fruity drinks are scum? He said that fruity drinks are in play--I doubt he'd give us that big a hint day 1.

Nem was being racist, the idiocy is already bubbling and Mikey isn't even playing.

Passarelli
07-26-2015, 12:19 AM
Oh, I forgot about that stereotype. My bad.

phil.™
07-26-2015, 12:45 AM
I'd say there is probably a monster

Role madness. Let's keep that in mind

- - - Updated - - -

Not a basic setup

CYBER
07-26-2015, 01:54 AM
I dislike day starts... they usually end up with ppl waiting on eachother for info, with no real info to go on, followed by RNGs and then flaming homos calling others niggers and shit...
Not be nit picking here, but this is gonna go to shit really fast.

on a more game related note: Call me John Snow.

Trigger Unhappy
07-26-2015, 10:58 AM
confirmed

What
07-26-2015, 02:19 PM
Day 1 will probably end as it usually does, after two weeks with us lynching whoever is inactive. So, now we just play the waiting game.

Nemesis
07-26-2015, 03:54 PM

Right now, I'd say there is probably a monster in play, or other energy drinks and they are likely scum. If not, I'd look at 'kosher' drinks or such. Hell, it could even be something like clear v opaque drinks.

Since when is purple a fruit? unless you're black, ok Pass is Black and Cyber is Mexican. Case closed.

phil.™
07-26-2015, 04:12 PM
Day 1 will probably end as it usually does, after two weeks with us lynching whoever is inactive. So, now we just play the waiting game.

Exactly. If we do a vote no lynch, that's "scummy" and if we just randomly target someone, that's "scummy". Soooooo, what do we do? We have nada.

Sin
07-26-2015, 05:20 PM
Confirmed. Will read up on the thread shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

Brett Def is mafia. 20 bucks says he doesnt last the first night like alwaya

If he's mafia, why wouldn't he last the first night? o.O

Nemesis
07-26-2015, 06:10 PM

- - - Updated - - -

uhhh, because Assassin has Downs Syndrome?

What
07-26-2015, 06:10 PM
Brett is not even playing in this game. God. Damn. It.

Passarelli
07-26-2015, 07:10 PM
Whelp, RNG time I guess.

roll (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4836981/)

Vote Phil.

Nemesis
07-26-2015, 07:18 PM
Whelp, RNG time I guess.

roll (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4836981/)

Vote Phil.

well that was pretty fast and most likely bullshit.

Passarelli
07-26-2015, 07:30 PM
I just don't want to wait 2 weeks with absolutely nothing happening and end up with people voting off whoever is most inactive and not getting enough votes and ending with a no vote, thus giving scum the upper hand.

Sin
07-26-2015, 07:31 PM
Can we just agree to vote Joker?

Thanks.

Passarelli
07-26-2015, 07:45 PM
I was going to propose flavor claiming since mine has little to do with the type of soda I am (unless Blade is taking after Nemesis) but upon further reflection, soda's such as Dr. Pepper ruined it. Not only that but Blade probably designed it to make it hard to discern who is scum solely from flavor.

Not to many ideas at the moment here that would be productive.

SCRIBBLE
07-26-2015, 07:46 PM
Is this Joker and Rosie's first game? What about Trigger? How much does everyone care about lynching a brand noob first round vs giving them a chance to get a feel for the game?

Rosie
07-26-2015, 08:09 PM
May be my first game, but I am probably the oldest drink in this fridge. I have seen it all.

What
07-26-2015, 08:37 PM
Trigger has played before, terrible. Rosie is new, Joker I think as well, maybe something in the way back. Noob votes are viable, and Pass, rarely is no consensus reached. When a deadline approaches the person with the most votes usually gets enough bandwagoners to vote with the old, "Fuck this is taking too long" excuse.

phil.™
07-26-2015, 09:02 PM
RNG, that's pretty ballsy right off the bat without any discussion. Day just started, not even 2 days worth.
Im not gonna vote you, but I call bs on that "rng".

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not gonna vote you, yet*

RNG is not a bad take for day 1 start. No clues, no nothing. So it's fair. That's why I say I'm not gonna vote you yet.

StarsMine
07-26-2015, 09:55 PM
Im not sure he is early. Unless someone makes a glorious mistake, thats what we are going to end up going to anyways.
I dont think anyone here would be that stupid on the first day.

Joker
07-26-2015, 10:18 PM
Is this Joker and Rosie's first game? What about Trigger? How much does everyone care about lynching a brand noob first round vs giving them a chance to get a feel for the game?

this is my first game, but I have seen things similar to this. It's almost very similar to the card game mafia.

CYBER
07-27-2015, 12:26 AM
I recalled trigger won his first time game with scribble in the league of legends game.
He's pretty decent, I wouldn't let him pull the "i'm noob" card.

Passarelli
07-27-2015, 12:32 AM
Im not sure he is early. Unless someone makes a glorious mistake, thats what we are going to end up going to anyways.

This. Also, people are much more likely to slip up when some pressure is applied. Sorry Phil, it really was random. If I were just making it up, I would have voted for Nemesis--while he is a good player, I just don't like his douchebaggery.

StarsMine
07-27-2015, 12:40 AM
>.> I just pulled out a 12 sided die and rolled a 6, aka phil...

darn die making me look bad

Vote phil

phil.™
07-27-2015, 05:04 AM
This. Also, people are much more likely to slip up when some pressure is applied. Sorry Phil, it really was random. If I were just making it up, I would have voted for Nemesis--while he is a good player, I just don't like his douchebaggery.

There is no pressure. I want town to win, simple. But you and star both rolled a 6, ok. Nothing more I can say, you and star both rolled a random number, landed on me. All I can say is if I'm lynched, town just fully messed up.

Nemesis
07-27-2015, 07:26 AM
I've got my own RNG. Threw a brink into a crowd of people and hit a Mexican, looks that that points to Cyber...

Assassin
07-27-2015, 09:41 AM
meh thus always leads to a random lynch. /vote phil

Passarelli
07-27-2015, 10:10 AM
unvote
Vote stars

Fishy roll, as you said.

Joker
07-27-2015, 10:14 AM
This thing about you perfectly rolling a "6" in order to try to lynch phil..... That just seems to be BS Vote Stars

Rosie
07-27-2015, 10:33 AM

And you act like you know us!

Vote Stars

Assassin
07-27-2015, 10:38 AM
Rosie if you are trying to vote someone it needs to be in red. Green is if you are clearing your vote of said person.

BladeTwinSwords
07-27-2015, 10:52 AM
Just a reminder to people. Votes need to be in the following colors

Unvote
No Lynch
Vote

Nemesis
07-27-2015, 10:52 AM
This thing about you perfectly rolling a "6" in order to try to lynch phil..... That just seems to be BS Vote Stars

Depending how much of an ass Blade wants to be your vote may not count. Votes are in red, unvotes are in green. Unless you're trying to be a cheeky cunt in the first place.

BladeTwinSwords
07-27-2015, 10:55 AM
I will count all votes minus Pass's because he knows better.

StarsMine
07-27-2015, 11:16 AM
Those votes colors.
yeash assassin I wasnt trying to start a train, go roll your own die.

A 1/11 chance is not really that uncommon (I would have re rolled if my number came up)

Nemesis
07-27-2015, 11:25 AM
Those votes colors.
yeash assassin I wasnt trying to start a train, go roll your own die.

A 1/11 chance is not really that uncommon (I would have re rolled if my number came up)

9.1? more uncommon than not, what you trying to hide, Mexican cola?

phil.™
07-27-2015, 11:40 AM
meh thus always leads to a random lynch. /vote phil

You always follow the train don't you. My best bet, 1 of the 3 who voted for me is scum. Now to figure out who.

Pass did a RNG which landed on me, which always lands on me in every single game, minus once when you rng on minj.
Stars rolled a dice and landed on a "6".
Ass followed a train, which he always does.

My bet, ass is town and just wants to get things moving. Pass i believe really did a RNG, he always does, still fishy about him.

Vote stars

Stars, i don't believe you rolled a dice for that. Not once have you pulled this method. Go back and check all previous games, not once did you roll a dice or did a RNG. And a 12-sided die? Who the hell just randomly have a 12-sided die around the house?

Assassin
07-27-2015, 11:52 AM
You always follow the train don't you. My best bet, 1 of the 3 who voted for me is scum. Now to figure out who.

Pass did a RNG which landed on me, which always lands on me in every single game, minus once when you rng on minj.
Stars rolled a dice and landed on a "6".
Ass followed a train, which he always does.

My bet, ass is town and just wants to get things moving. Pass i believe really did a RNG, he always does, still fishy about him.

Vote stars

Stars, i don't believe you rolled a dice for that. Not once have you pulled this method. Go back and check all previous games, not once did you roll a dice or did a RNG. And a 12-sided die? Who the hell just randomly have a 12-sided die around the house?

Yeah it's the first day, can't really do too much, unless someone majorly slips up.

StarsMine
07-27-2015, 11:57 AM
Anyone who has played any tabletop game(warhammer 40k years ago), thats who. Yea Im aware I never used that method before. Im also at my parents house this time around, where I did play warhammer.

SCRIBBLE
07-27-2015, 11:57 AM
Two people RNG and land on phil, these two being the only to RNG? Even if you did land on phil, you should have known better to ride with it because it looks scummy.

StarsMine
07-27-2015, 12:01 PM
Should have waited for other votes to come in before I rolled my dice, even though the odds are the same regardless it would not have looked scummy.

I just dont trust assassin, there was no reason to train it, we had nothing on phil outside of a dice roll.

Nemesis
07-27-2015, 12:05 PM
Why even roll a die? No one can ever prove that an RNG is legit so who cares?

Assassin
07-27-2015, 12:12 PM
As stated before, and in every 1st day game we play, we have nothing to go on, besides if they fuck up. Why would I wait to vote someone, to not make this progress further? You're pulling at straws Stars.

Nemesis
07-27-2015, 12:38 PM
As stated before, and in every 1st day game we play, we have nothing to go on, besides if they fuck up. Why would I wait to vote someone, to not make this progress further? You're pulling at straws Stars.

"There's nothing to go off of"

"Your actions condemn you Stars."

Fucking Retard

Assassin
07-27-2015, 12:58 PM
"There's nothing to go off of"

"Your actions condemn you Stars."

Fucking Retard

Pulling at straws != condemnation you fucking retard douchebag. Go be a scumfuck somewhere else and get out of my ass.

What
07-27-2015, 01:17 PM
Ok, well Pass is over thinking himself again. As I thought when he first voted, he would wait for the next person to follow suit and then consider that scummy behavior. Shockingly multiple other people did as well. Stars, from last game, followed the train ever damn time. He has done nothing more or less scummy than anyone else at this point to pretend that is the case is idiotic. Who gives a shit if he lied or not about rolling a dice? Phil says he thinks Ass is town and just wants to get things moving, why couldn't that also apply to Stars? I mean aside from saying it is random, Stars and Ass have done the same damn thing. Phil voted for the guy who voted for him, Rosie I'm pretty sure doesn't know whats going on and Joker pokes his head in once a day from the looks of it. Nemesis is being intelligent, Scribble makes no sense, voting someone who has a vote is scummy? People need to take a couple dozen breaths, we don't need 8 pages of "It was random" "no it wasnt" "Yes it was" "Well you shouldn't have said that" etc.

Can we get an official vote count Blade, due to all of the color shenanigans.

Rosie
07-27-2015, 01:30 PM
Sorry didn't think there were specific colors. I Just approached this game like any other and tried to eliminate the stronger players first. Just didn't think first day was the time to hear Nem rant and rave so I chose someone else. I would also ask that you all listen to What and assume I am clueless. GO TOWN!

Joker
07-27-2015, 01:32 PM
Joker pokes his head in once a day from the looks of it.

And your point is? :huh:

Also, Scribble has never made sense and Nemesis is just being a douche bag as always. I think Rosie is trying to learn whats going on still. Pass I truly believe(from what I can tell) really did a RNG and people just following a train looks very scummy. I honestly find it very fishy that stars would try to come up with an excuse to cover his tracks by claiming "it was the dice's fault". Really? come on now. Would you really Lynch someone because you "happen" to role a dice that just by chance landed on a number that you associated with someone in particular?

And Phil is just voting out of "vengeance" because stars voted for him.
And What is just coming on once a day to just recap what was said.

What
07-27-2015, 01:38 PM
Twice a day "boom". *mic drop*

And Joker, just meant you came on once a day, then you would not be following the thread closey as things change, not a bad thing, just a statement.

And everything you just said about the random vote thing somehow condemning Stars, is exactly what Pass did. The reasoning for stars at this point from everyone is terrible as there is nothing that he did different from a couple other people.

Assassin
07-27-2015, 02:17 PM
Posting once a day doesn't mean he's not lurking, js. Might be he just doesn't have anything relevant to say.

Nemesis
07-27-2015, 02:20 PM
Posting once a day doesn't mean he's not lurking, js. Might be he just doesn't have anything relevant to say.

I wish you would do that then

Assassin
07-27-2015, 03:37 PM
I wish you would do that then

No one gives a damn what you wish for. Certainly least of all me.

phil.™
07-27-2015, 04:11 PM
Stars, from last game, followed the train ever damn time. He has done nothing more or less scummy than anyone else at this point to pretend that is the case is idiotic. Who gives a shit if he lied or not about rolling a dice?

Yes, stars followed the train, his action on the die was just too fishy for me, and that's what makes it scummy. I'm not saying he did lie, i just think he is. Weird suspicious play, that's all.

Passarelli
07-27-2015, 06:23 PM
Mostly I just wanted to get the conversation going.

Sorry Blade. Messed up my colors cause of my phone. I'm not going to bother fixing it because stars has plenty of votes on him at the moment.

What, day 1 trains may not be very useful now. They are, however, useful later on.

Nemesis
07-27-2015, 06:28 PM
I'd like to hear from the new people. Rosie hasn't really said anything and joker does his best parrot impression but hasn't added anything of value either.

phil.™
07-27-2015, 07:46 PM
Nobody really said anything :/

Rosie
07-27-2015, 08:36 PM
I actually have, guess nobody caught on. Although I don't know if knowing what kind of drink I am will help much. As far as the game the only thing fishy I have seen is What coming to Stars defense so quick. Sure he could be a cop and have knowledge of Stars, but to me it seemed like an underling trying to protect his master.

phil.™
07-27-2015, 09:00 PM
I actually have, guess nobody caught on. Although I don't know if knowing what kind of drink I am will help much. As far as the game the only thing fishy I have seen is What coming to Stars defense so quick. Sure he could be a cop and have knowledge of Stars, but to me it seemed like an underling trying to protect his master.

He would have no info on stars as of now. 0.0 am I missing something here?

Rosie
07-27-2015, 09:05 PM
He would have no info on stars as of now. 0.0 am I missing something here?

Really is my first game, I just assumed cops got some kind of info on day one. If not even fishier to come to defense so fast.

phil.™
07-27-2015, 09:27 PM
Really is my first game, I just assumed cops got some kind of info on day one. If not even fishier to come to defense so fast.

Oh I wasn't trying to be smart lol. I just thought I was missing something. Usually day 1 start nobody has no information.

What
07-27-2015, 11:49 PM
Its not suspicious to point out that a train is forming on someone for terrible reasons.

As soon as Pass voted, I said to myself, "this is just a terrible trap to see who the next person on the train will be." And sure enough, yep. I assumed Stars was lying about doing a random vote, as a joke and or jab at Pass's "rng". Saying that his claim of doing a die roll is suspicious is stupid. No more suspicious than what Pass did. Then Phil saying he thinks Ass is town since he just wants to get the game going makes even less sense if the assumption is that Stars was essentially doing the same. Rosie is playing up the noob card, and I got nothing on Joker. And yes Pass I am aware of the information that day 1 trains can give, never objected to that in any way, just pointing out the continued stupidity displayed by some people.

First saying that Nem was condemning fruit flavored drinks, then, and I do assume some of these people were just fucking around, people started to discuss Brett, who is not playing this game, and finally training someone for doing shit that he was not even the first person to do. I mean jesus christ, from what has been discussed so far there are way more logical targets than Stars at this point.

StarsMine
07-27-2015, 11:58 PM
Nah I really did roll a die, re rolling it for anyone other then myself would have been dishonest, though it looks like the smarter play would have been to wait with all this speculation going into a damn dice roll.

I have no clue why ass did what he did though, and it frustrates me, there was no need to jump on that train without reason.

Only one who I think might be town at this point is Rosie, since he seemed to hint at being coke with him saying he was the oldest soft drink or something along those lines. Coke doesnt sound like a mafia type drink to me, but thats still a pretty week sauce argument.

Nem is a hard read, more then likey he is just fucking with people like he normally does, but he would do that regardless of what role he plays.

Why is anyone talking about Brett?

Passarelli
07-28-2015, 03:05 AM
What, it wasn't so much a trap for Stars as a trap for everyone else. Sadly it mostly caught noobs which are hard to discern their allegiance since they are noobs. Unless they completely fuck up as mafia, which usually happens on later days. The larger train does still give some useful information, which I am sure will come in handy.

As for my early comment about Nem, I really did forget about that stereotype.

I also agree, Stars isn't likely the best person to lynch right now.

Nah I really did roll a die, re rolling it for anyone other then myself would have been dishonest...

Stars, are you serious? The whole point of mafia is for a small team to get the larger team to kill themselves through deception whilst appearing as doing good work for the larger team.

Nemesis
07-28-2015, 05:38 AM
I'm really surprised I didn't wake up to one of Cyber's patented tirades that goes on for a few pages. Where the fuck is that darkie?

Assassin
07-28-2015, 12:14 PM
Yeah why hasn't cyber actually commented on anything...?

Rosie
07-28-2015, 02:10 PM
Unvote

Vote What

Stars didn't give me the reaction I was looking for, you did.

Older than Coke!

Nemesis
07-28-2015, 02:14 PM
Unvote

Vote What

Stars didn't give me the reaction I was looking for, you did.

Older than Coke!

now this is a train I can get behind.

But seriously, huh?

Rosie
07-28-2015, 02:20 PM
I was hoping for an early Cyber train so we could get a wall of txt trying to explain..... well anything. The only way to get info when none is available is to inflict pain until the truth comes though. ( I spent a lot of time with military interrogators) What is the only one reacting so we are more likely to gain info from people who like to talk.

StarsMine
07-28-2015, 02:29 PM
>.> Thats not true in the slightest rosie. Torture or "enhanced interrogation techniques" does not give you anything that even resembles truthful information. You just tell the guy what they want to hear. Real life is not an action movie.

Rosie
07-28-2015, 02:41 PM
I'm just saying if you have a one legged man stand naked in a corner for a week and throw ice water on him every hour. You can find a cache of anti air rockets in Afghanistan. I can only speak from what I've seen.

StarsMine
07-28-2015, 02:45 PM
Except for the fact that never happens.
but we are off topic here.

Assassin
07-28-2015, 03:06 PM
Also how would one "torture" someone over the internet?

Passarelli
07-28-2015, 03:13 PM
Also how would one "torture" someone over the internet?

You have Cyber post. By the time you finish reading it, you'd have the same mindset as Rosie's one legged man.

Nemesis
07-28-2015, 03:23 PM
Rosie are you a woman? I can't make any other sense than that, other then you're a retard, of why you thought any of that was coherent.

Assassin
07-28-2015, 04:03 PM
You have Cyber post. By the time you finish reading it, you'd have the same mindset as Rosie's one legged man.

touche

What
07-28-2015, 05:44 PM
Cyber said he would be busy in the sign-up, I'm guessing we are seeing that now, though I'm sure we will get a long meandering post soon.

And Rosie, you realize this is not an RPG right?

Nemesis
07-28-2015, 06:26 PM
Cyber said he would be busy in the sign-up, I'm guessing we are seeing that now, though I'm sure we will get a long meandering post soon.

And Rosie, you realize this is not an RPG right?

e said he'd be busy but around 8-5. however has yet to say shit. Which, in hindsight, is probably a good thing.

Joker
07-28-2015, 06:35 PM
Unvote
Vote Sins

Sins isn't talking at all and is just trying to vote me. It seems really fishy that he made two posts and now that everyone is talking he's not saying anything. It's as if he's trying to go under the radar/trying to hide. That's classic Mafia behavior.

Trigger Unhappy
07-28-2015, 06:38 PM
Mostly I just wanted to get the conversation going.

Sorry Blade. Messed up my colors cause of my phone. I'm not going to bother fixing it because stars has plenty of votes on him at the moment.

What, day 1 trains may not be very useful now. They are, however, useful later on.

Anyone else skeptical of this?

Rosie
07-28-2015, 06:43 PM
I am aware of the type of game. I just don't want to see the first day last 2 weeks and we all bumble around and not make a decision. The fact is one of us needs to go, or we all decide somewhat quickly (5-6 days) that we don't lynch. If the train gets to 5 or 6 we stand a chance of getting some explanation why we shouldn't off someone. Any explanation then can be confirmed or denied by someone over the first night hopefully. The slower we decide the more the mafia gains the upper hand.

Trigger Unhappy
07-28-2015, 06:52 PM
The slower we decide the more the mafia gains the upper hand.

I disagree with this statement. The mafia knows who they are. They know who their enemies are. Its in their best interest to have lynches occur quickly with little thought. The more information we can get the worse off the mafia is. I think slowing the game gives the advantage to town.

Passarelli
07-28-2015, 07:29 PM
My color mishap trigger? I'm sorry that I drivean 18 Wheeler 5-6 days a week, which in turn means a large portion of the time I am posting from my phone.

Getting one correct color to show up is a tribulation, and changing the color is hard as shit. In hindsight, I should have just double posted which would make things s much easier.

SCRIBBLE
07-28-2015, 08:01 PM
We should not be in any rush to finish day one. Any info is better than no info. On the road, will review all posts since my last once I get in an about an hour or so.

CYBER
07-28-2015, 08:22 PM
Hey, sorry for delay, your wishes are granted. incoming daily wall :

First of all, I thought he was rolling 2 cube dies, and i said "ok, 6 is fairly common i'll let it slide".. but that 1 12-sided die roll on phil, along with his disclosure of how convenient that is , made me think he lied about the die to test the waters on the wagon. Whether he's fishing for scum or being scum, it's unsure, but he's damn aware of what he did.
Whether he truly rolled that die, or lied about, he won't revert his statement now. So let's throw this discussion aside because it will lead us nowhere.

Only one who I think might be town at this point is Rosie, since he seemed to hint at being coke with him saying he was the oldest soft drink or something along those lines.
Actually, it's not. And some might think it's Dr. Peppers, which is the pioneer of soft drinks, but the oldest soft drink truly done is Vernors

yeah, I usually post those torture threads when I have too much shit to talk about at the same time. I feel like this post will be longer than most of urs, but still relatively short compared to my usual ones still... just due to the fact that we don't have TOO much to go on.

he said he'd be busy but around 8-5. however has yet to say shit. Which, in hindsight, is probably a good thing.
fuck you. But yes. It's a busy week because 90% of my developers team are on vacation like a bunch of lubricated cunts but I'm trying to keep up with the thread.

My take on the phil shit, and some opinions on SOME ppl that stood out.

Pass RNG'd as usual trying to set up a wagon to see who votes on it. Or faking it, unclear yet.

Stars... I dislike the fact that he specifically mentioned he will look scummy with the vote, but that shows that he's at least aware of what he did. So I won't take that as a slip, I'd rather take it as him trying to build ONTO the wagon to see who's willing to push it further. Him suspecting assassin's vote afterwards would fit in that theory.

Assassin: just follows the flow, he shouldn't be voting on that wagon if he's town to see who would have stalled votes and who would have pressured more on phil/stars..

What: Is calmly trying to slow the down the wagon on stars, so that people see it from a different angle. Could be just being townlike, or appealing to town as the rational savior. For now I'm just watching that show unfold.

Nemesis: playing it like a black man in the jungle, he's waiting for something specific to happen... he's yet to provide his endorsement of anything, but he's pressuring everything and anything, keeping assassin on his toes for some reason.

My main suspect right now is Sin. I know I have done the same thing with being too quiet, but I announced it even before signing up. What "What" (in the butt) did, should have been done by Sin by now. He's usually the guy that will try to appeal to town, and try to take hold of the shit and put a temp wedge in the phil/stars wagons... but he's been awfully quiet, and i'm just gonna wait to see more of what he does.

The rest mean nothing to me at the moment.

inb4 "oh look cyber rehashed info, bla blah" ... yes i know i rehashed some info, but that's my documentation of my own opinion on things, take it as you want.

Nemesis
07-28-2015, 08:24 PM
Hey, sorry for delay, your wishes are granted. incoming daily wall :

First of all, I thought he was rolling 2 cube dies, and i said "ok, 6 is fairly common i'll let it slide".. but that 1 12-sided die roll on phil, along with his disclosure of how convenient that is , made me think he lied about the die to test the waters on the wagon. Whether he's fishing for scum or being scum, it's unsure, but he's damn aware of what he did.
Whether he truly rolled that die, or lied about, he won't revert his statement now. So let's throw this discussion aside because it will lead us nowhere.

Actually, it's not. And some might think it's Dr. Peppers, which is the pioneer of soft drinks, but the oldest soft drink truly done is Vernors

yeah, I usually post those torture threads when I have too much shit to talk about at the same time. I feel like this post will be longer than most of urs, but still relatively short compared to my usual ones still... just due to the fact that we don't have TOO much to go on.

fuck you. But yes. It's a busy week because 90% of my developers team are on vacation like a bunch of lubricated cunts but I'm trying to keep up with the thread.

My take on the phil shit, and some opinions on SOME ppl that stood out.

Pass RNG'd as usual trying to set up a wagon to see who votes on it. Or faking it, unclear yet.

Stars... I dislike the fact that he specifically mentioned he will look scummy with the vote, but that shows that he's at least aware of what he did. So I won't take that as a slip, I'd rather take it as him trying to build ONTO the wagon to see who's willing to push it further. Him suspecting assassin's vote afterwards would fit in that theory.

Assassin: just follows the flow, he shouldn't be voting on that wagon if he's town to see who would have stalled votes and who would have pressured more on phil/stars..

What: Is calmly trying to slow the down the wagon on stars, so that people see it from a different angle. Could be just being townlike, or appealing to town as the rational savior. For now I'm just watching that show unfold.

Nemesis: playing it like a black man in the jungle, he's waiting for something specific to happen... he's yet to provide his endorsement of anything, but he's pressuring everything and anything, keeping assassin on his toes for some reason.

My main suspect right now is Sin. I know I have done the same thing with being too quiet, but I announced it even before signing up. What "What" (in the butt) did, should have been done by Sin by now. He's usually the guy that will try to appeal to town, and try to take hold of the shit and put a temp wedge in the phil/stars wagons... but he's been awfully quiet, and i'm just gonna wait to see more of what he does.

The rest mean nothing to me at the moment.

inb4 "oh look cyber rehashed info, bla blah" ... yes i know i rehashed some info, but that's my documentation of my own opinion on things, take it as you want.

I'm not reading this.

phil.™
07-28-2015, 08:34 PM
My only thought throughout the day about this was, coaching. Def feel team, neighbors or whatever. Possibly even masons.

CYBER
07-28-2015, 08:36 PM
I'm not reading this.

honestly my posts arent even worth it ...just pissing aroudn and marking territory. amiright??

the tl;dr is : we still got jack shit to put a logical wagon on.
I'm just waiting for when you start wagoning me, that's usually around 1 week in, but please don't feel rushed :D

phil.™
07-28-2015, 08:43 PM
Why does everyone call sin, sins? Sin is male. Sins is female.

Assassin
07-28-2015, 09:38 PM
Because we forget the apostrophe

Trigger Unhappy
07-28-2015, 09:56 PM
Why does everyone call sin, sins? Sin is male. Sins is female.

because everyone is asexual.

Passarelli
07-28-2015, 09:59 PM
My only thought throughout the day about this was, coaching. Def feel team, neighbors or whatever. Possibly even masons.

You think scum have daytalk?

There has not been night yet, so daytalk would be the only way there has been connoodling at this juncture. That is a major reason why votes day 1 are important.

CYBER
07-28-2015, 10:56 PM
You think scum have daytalk?

There has not been night yet, so daytalk would be the only way there has been connoodling at this juncture. That is a major reason why votes day 1 are important.
Anything is possible in RM.
But don't overthink it... the chances of that happening on a small setup like this with pre-known fact that there's a big chunk of newbies.... not so likely to happen, simply due to balancing reasons.

Then again, blade's a cunt.

StarsMine
07-29-2015, 12:06 AM
People keep bringing up sin for being quite, other then just a few hours ago, trigger had posted literally nothing.

What
07-29-2015, 01:34 AM
@ Cyber, I am not trying to get people to slow down and look at Stars different, I am trying to get people to slow down at look at their reasoning. If a person does X and then someone else wants to condemn them for that, two things must be looked at. The first is, is X really worth condemning them. If the reason is true, but not really important, then it may just be a convenient excuse to try and get votes on someone while simply being a facade. The second thing is that if X is worthy of condemnation, then you need to see if anyone else has done it. In this case, every reason someone applied against Stars, applies to one or more other people as well.

As was just pointed out, people are now complaining Sin is being too quiet, which while true, certainly does not apply exclusively to him.

And Rosie, no, speed is the friend of Mafia not of Town, I don't think you know how this game works, but if the day takes two months the Mafia doesn't gain any more knowledge than anyone else. Also, the strategy you outlined of, "lets train someone so they claim" since there is no other information anyone has right now except their role and name, is a proven terrible strategy. If the person is town and they claim, then the target for mafia becomes easier to decide, if the person is mafia, they will still obviously claim town and I've never seen anyone CC, so the train will move on to someone else, lather rinse repeat.

Nemesis
07-29-2015, 05:17 AM
@ Cyber, I am not trying to get people to slow down and look at Stars different, I am trying to get people to slow down at look at their reasoning. If a person does X and then someone else wants to condemn them for that, two things must be looked at. The first is, is X really worth condemning them. If the reason is true, but not really important, then it may just be a convenient excuse to try and get votes on someone while simply being a facade. The second thing is that if X is worthy of condemnation, then you need to see if anyone else has done it. In this case, every reason someone applied against Stars, applies to one or more other people as well.

As was just pointed out, people are now complaining Sin is being too quiet, which while true, certainly does not apply exclusively to him.

And Rosie, no, speed is the friend of Mafia not of Town, I don't think you know how this game works, but if the day takes two months the Mafia doesn't gain any more knowledge than anyone else. Also, the strategy you outlined of, "lets train someone so they claim" since there is no other information anyone has right now except their role and name, is a proven terrible strategy. If the person is town and they claim, then the target for mafia becomes easier to decide, if the person is mafia, they will still obviously claim town and I've never seen anyone CC, so the train will move on to someone else, lather rinse repeat.

I can't decide if Rosie is too fucking stupid to be here or really playing up the stupid noob role and trying to pass bad ideas.

Trigger Unhappy
07-29-2015, 10:54 AM
People keep bringing up sin for being quite, other then just a few hours ago, trigger had posted literally nothing.

^^ I think we have seen little correlation between frequency of posts and role. Although its not in Sin's nature to be this quiet, could he have a post restriction?

Nemesis
07-29-2015, 11:48 AM
^^ I think we have seen little correlation between frequency of posts and role. Although its not in Sin's nature to be this quiet, could he have a post restriction?

We've all agreed that post restrictions are pretty shitty and not much fun. It would be a douchy move to have one.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Crib saying juuust enough to not be as bad as Sin, but hasn't really said anything either.

Trigger Unhappy
07-29-2015, 01:48 PM
We've all agreed that post restrictions are pretty shitty and not much fun. It would be a douchy move to have one.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought i read somewhere that Blade can be douchey. But still, good to know.

What
07-29-2015, 03:38 PM
A post restriction is not even worth discussing. Either it is something obvious like Scribble having to rhyme that game, or it deals with a known frequency, ie once a day or something like that, not twice a week, and even if it was, no one is going to be stupid enough to burn through those immediately, well Mikey isn't playing this game, so no one here.

Assassin
07-29-2015, 03:38 PM
it is really unlikely that at this point sins wouldn't say anything if he could. I'm assuming he's on that no talking first day restriction crap.

phil.™
07-29-2015, 05:16 PM
it is really unlikely that at this point sins wouldn't say anything if he could.

OK! That shit right there. YOu guys are fucking with me right?

Passarelli
07-29-2015, 06:06 PM
Roffle. Phillis, it bothers you that much?

Trigger Unhappy
07-29-2015, 06:23 PM
Roffle. Phillis, it bothers you that much?

maybe he has a post restriction where he has to act bothered

Nemesis
07-29-2015, 06:37 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Assassin, he can obviously post since he responded to you. maybe assassin is just causing shit? he's probably scum.

What
07-29-2015, 06:38 PM
Maybe Ass has a post restriction where he has to be an idiot.

Joker
07-29-2015, 06:58 PM
Maybe Ass has a post restriction where he has to be an idiot.

maybe you have a post restriction for being being retarded and not making any sense.:banghead:

phil.™
07-29-2015, 08:20 PM
He could be on post restriction.

Passarelli
07-29-2015, 09:41 PM
Sins isn't that bad of a player, Phillis. Please explain why he would have posted "I need to catch up on the thread" then update the thread wasting another post with something so trivial, thus wasting another of his posts? It really doesn't make sense to me, and at this time it looks like you are defending Sins over something stupid for some reason.

At this point, I'm glad I didn't bother fixing my vote on you.

phil.™
07-29-2015, 09:59 PM
Sins isn't that bad of a player, Phillis. Please explain why he would have posted "I need to catch up on the thread" then update the thread wasting another post with something so trivial, thus wasting another of his posts? It really doesn't make sense to me, and at this time it looks like you are defending Sins over something stupid for some reason.

I'm gonna kick some ass here.

Let's look outside the box here. "SIN" not sins, posted once. I believe if it's within same text box (updated) it still counts as one. Isn't that how nem's post restriction was? I'm too tired to check right now, i'll check back on it right now.

I feel like theres a connection with the whole brett thingy. Blade's context said "who isn't like the others" Few of us mentioned brett being lynched first or mafia, others havent said anything.

Stop being so obtuse pass. Your votes on me, got it. Just think outside the box for a minute.

What
07-29-2015, 10:21 PM
Brett is not playing. The old conceit is that he is always mafia. People were dicking around. Sweet merciful Christ, why aren't you perma banned already.

Passarelli
07-29-2015, 11:03 PM
Brett is not playing. The old conceit is that he is always mafia. People were dicking around. Sweet merciful Christ, why aren't you perma banned already.

This. Also, why would Sin even waste a post with the content (or lack thereof) if he had a limited number?

- - - Updated - - -

And Phil, your ideas don't hold up. If you are saying mentioning Brett was some kind of code, it would have required daytalk to set up as we haven't had a night yet. If there is daytalk, why the shit would they have to come up with a code, and if daytalk is something dum like 1x message per day, then the code was used way to early for it to do something.

If this is not what you were thinking, please elaborate. If it is, then you either didn't think it through or you are trying to sow confusion.

What
07-29-2015, 11:44 PM
One last thing for tonight, all of this talk pushing for a post restriction on Sin, my question is: So what? Even if such a thing exists, which I am certain it doesn't and will enjoy it when Sin posts next, a post restriction means nothing as far as a town or scum sided indicator. Its just a waste of time.

Rosie
07-30-2015, 04:10 AM
While it was painful to read the failure, I took a break and read up on the game, and reviewed a few prior games. We have nothing, and revealing flavor wont tell us shit. I'm not as dumb as I look. Playing the odds seems our best bet at this time. Unless there are 2 killing roles Id rather just lose 1 first night. I would also rather not screw our power roles b4 they can do anything.

Unvote

No Lynch

Nemesis
07-30-2015, 05:15 AM
Is it just me or is Rosie constantly making the worst reads and decisions possible each and every single time?

phil.™
07-30-2015, 05:18 AM
And Phil, your ideas don't hold up. If you are saying mentioning Brett was some kind of code, it would have required daytalk to set up as we haven't had a night yet

This is what I'm talking about. Stop being so ignorant and single minded. There could be masons with day talk, neighbors or something. The whole Brett thing could be code for neighbors to find who their other neighbors are. Just a possibility, and just saying. Damn. Everyone just shutting everyone down is putting this game to crap.

Nemesis
07-30-2015, 05:34 AM
This is what I'm talking about. Stop being so ignorant and single minded. There could be masons with day talk, neighbors or something. The whole Brett thing could be code for neighbors to find who their other neighbors are. Just a possibility, and just saying. Damn. Everyone just shutting everyone down is putting this game to crap.

Masons go into the game knowing their partners, as do Mafia. Neighbours have to recruit and do so at night, that's out too. Maybe some people just like to make jokes? Brett is brought up in every single game we play, it's not funny anymore but it's all people like Pass and What have. LET THEM HAVE THEIR MOMENT PHIL, YOU FUCKING CUNT.

phil.™
07-30-2015, 05:44 AM
Masons go into the game knowing their partners, as do Mafia. Neighbours have to recruit and do so at night, that's out too. Maybe some people just like to make jokes? Brett is brought up in every single game we play, it's not funny anymore but it's all people like Pass and What have. LET THEM HAVE THEIR MOMENT PHIL, YOU FUCKING CUNT.

Well that clears that up.

Passarelli
07-30-2015, 08:21 AM
Um, I don't think I mentioned Brett at all.

Phil, Neighbors already know who their Neighbors are. Nemesis, Neighbors only recruit if there is a Neighborizor.

While I like your spirit, I don't see any example that would make mentioning Brett into code. If you can find one let me know. Maybe a mafia that can send a single message to all scum during the day and seeing if there is a traitor? I find that scenario doubtful though.

Assassin
07-30-2015, 08:51 AM
Sorry I didn't see him edit his post. I was just going off him not posting since his confirmed the last time I checked. I also thought editing your posts was a no no, and got you modkilled?

Nemesis
07-30-2015, 08:53 AM
Sorry I didn't see him edit his post. I was just going off him not posting since his confirmed the last time I checked. I also thought editing your posts was a no no, and got you modkilled?

Jesus Christ you're stupid. Read the fucking post.

phil.™
07-30-2015, 09:06 AM

Pardon me? Nobody edited their post 0.0

StarsMine
07-30-2015, 09:09 AM
We talking about Rosies vote? yea he should not have edited it, but he only changed the color to be proper. Blade already coutned the vote. I wasnt going to bring it up since I thought modkilling him over that was unnecessary.

As for the no lynch, usually no lynch is a bad idea. Numbers dont work nicely for that plan, even if you lynch a town, it still gives town a slight advantage with the information.

Nemesis
07-30-2015, 09:09 AM

Assassin is fucking retarded. His mother should have killed herself before the birth, saved us all the hassle.

Assassin
07-30-2015, 09:11 AM
Ok calm it down. I thought I saw someone quote sin with an edit in it. I also have been checking the pages frequently and must of missed his post. I was just going off what I knew. Sorry to disrupt.

- - - Updated - - -

It says updated...which to me means edited sorry if that's incorrect

Nemesis
07-30-2015, 09:14 AM
Ok calm it down. I thought I saw someone quote sin with an edit in it. I also have been checking the pages frequently and must of missed his post. I was just going off what I knew. Sorry to disrupt.

- - - Updated - - -

It says updated...which to me means edited sorry if that's incorrect

It says updated! Mod kill Assassin!!!!!!

Retard.

Assassin
07-30-2015, 09:17 AM
Yeah lesson learned sorry I don't post stupid racist bullshit all day and know how it works. Some of us have lives away from this shit. Grow up.

Nemesis
07-30-2015, 09:59 AM
Yeah lesson learned sorry I don't post stupid racist bullshit all day and know how it works. Some of us have lives away from this shit. Grow up.

That...doesn't even make sense. Man your mother should have drank more so you came out stillborn instead of just retarded.

Assassin
07-30-2015, 10:06 AM
That...doesn't even make sense. Man your mother should have drank more so you came out stillborn instead of just retarded.

Actually it does, reading comprehension is a funny thing to the low iq.

CYBER
07-30-2015, 10:06 AM
oh god these circular conversations...

@trigger/pass/assassin/etc:
No one cares if he sinS (because i fucking can) has a post restriction or not. For all you know, he could just pretend to be post restricted and not talk, whether for scummy purposes, or just sinS'S way of trolling. That doesn't matter, as it will be revealed eventually whenever he does or doesn't reply. I'm just refraining from going all uppity with voting off people who haven't added to the pot yet.

@phil :
Brett's not in the game, but it's become an honorary tradition every game to mention that Brett's even a Mafia Godfather, or will die the very first night. It was almost comical how RNG luck worked with him. So I don't see how this, in any shape or form, could be a set up for a daytime code. In order for them to establish a code, they need to have talked already. But we started in day time, ergo they either haven't talked yet (and no code exchanged to trade info), or they were able to talk during the day, in which case, a code is moot.

@What:
your post about the "2 things to look at" is spot on, and although my original wording of my post leave to be desired, that's what i mean't about you trying to calm ppl off Phil. Or actually, calm people off, period, to take a step back and re-evaluate.
However, some people here, including myself, sometimes lack crucial logic at crucial moments, and I am not sure how accurate these scouting results can be if observing from a distance.

@me: baby steps, your posts will get shorter one day, and people might actually read some shit..

Nemesis
07-30-2015, 10:08 AM
Actually it does, reading comprehension is a funny thing to the low iq.

says the guy who can't tell the difference between an edit and an update. I see why your father left.

Joker
07-30-2015, 10:12 AM
oh god these circular conversations...

@trigger/pass/assassin/etc:
No one cares if he sinS (because i fucking can) has a post restriction or not. For all you know, he could just pretend to be post restricted and not talk, whether for scummy purposes, or just sinS'S way of trolling. That doesn't matter, as it will be revealed eventually whenever he does or doesn't reply. I'm just refraining from going all uppity with voting off people who haven't added to the pot yet.

@phil :
Brett's not in the game, but it's become an honorary tradition every game to mention that Brett's even a Mafia Godfather, or will die the very first night. It was almost comical how RNG luck worked with him. So I don't see how this, in any shape or form, could be a set up for a daytime code. In order for them to establish a code, they need to have talked already. But we started in day time, ergo they either haven't talked yet (and no code exchanged to trade info), or they were able to talk during the day, in which case, a code is moot.

@What:
your post about the "2 things to look at" is spot on, and although my original wording of my post leave to be desired, that's what i mean't about you trying to calm ppl off Phil. Or actually, calm people off, period, to take a step back and re-evaluate.
However, some people here, including myself, sometimes lack crucial logic at crucial moments, and I am not sure how accurate these scouting results can be if observing from a distance.

@me: baby steps, your posts will get shorter one day, and people might actually read some shit..

TL: DR please someone summarize this. I can't read this.

Nemesis
07-30-2015, 10:19 AM
TL: DR please someone summarize this. I can't read this.

"Ho Ho, I'm Cyber, the town dirty Mexican! You want to buy some Tomatoes? please? I have 37 children and child support is more than I can get off welfare and food stamps."

I speak Mexican.

Assassin
07-30-2015, 11:02 AM
"Ho Ho, I'm Cyber, the town dirty Mexican! You want to buy some Tomatoes? please? I have 37 children and child support is more than I can get off welfare and food stamps."

I speak Mexican.
You're such a waste of air.

What
07-30-2015, 11:05 AM

I speak Mexican.

Wait, is he supposed to be like Santa or something?

Nemesis
07-30-2015, 11:09 AM
Wait, is he supposed to be like Santa or something?

Do Mexicans have a Santa? like that Chupathingy? Anyways, the amount of sand Assassin carries around in his vagina is hilarious.

Rosie
07-30-2015, 11:28 AM
The real question is, who isn't like the others. Perhaps the others want you gone....

We only have one Blaxican.......

StarsMine
07-30-2015, 12:04 PM
You guys sure know how to go off topic with all your bretts and sins, neither of which are in this game.

Assassin
07-30-2015, 12:12 PM
You guys sure know how to go off topic with all your bretts and sins, neither of which are in this game.

Sin is actually in the game...but yeah. Nothing else to do on day one anyways.

Rosie
07-30-2015, 12:25 PM
Sin is in the game, well he confirmed. Sins is not in the game.

Passarelli
07-30-2015, 12:49 PM
Cyber, how has my logic been circular? I gave solid reasons why Sin is likely just AFK and does not have a post restriction.

- - - Updated - - -

I also gave sound reasons why the Brett shit wasn't code which Phillis was trying to shove down our throats.

phil.™
07-30-2015, 01:01 PM
Phillis was trying to shove down our throats.

I'll shove something down your throat.

What
07-30-2015, 01:28 PM
Sin is in the game, well he confirmed. Sins is not in the game.

If you can count, Sin has posted 3 times. He takes a while, not his first rodeo.

Rosie
07-30-2015, 03:23 PM
If you can count, Sin has posted 3 times. He takes a while, not his first rodeo.

I truly believe that you think that this was an insult. Unfortunately the updated post would still just count as a single post. That makes 2 you semi-retarded Jersey shore reject.

Back on subject can we get a vote count to see where we stand.

Assassin
07-30-2015, 03:53 PM
I truly believe that you think that this was an insult. Unfortunately the updated post would still just count as a single post. That makes 2 you semi-retarded Jersey shore reject.

Seconded for a vote count please.

What
07-30-2015, 04:03 PM

2 things, you apparently do not know how the updated post thing works, and secondly, you spent this entire time saying he only confirmed, which is wrong.

Nemesis
07-30-2015, 04:04 PM
Ohhhh!! What got called out! Take it bitch take it! Ain't no one. Ain't kno one!

BladeTwinSwords
07-30-2015, 04:28 PM
Day 1
Pass: Phil
Stars: Phil
Assassin: Phil
Joker: Stars, Unvote, Sin
Rosie: Stars, Unvote, What, Unvote, No Lynch
Phil: Stars

CYBER
07-30-2015, 07:15 PM
sigh.

Rosie, Nemesis's always a prick about everything, but just a word of advice:
We've beat that horse dead every previous game , but :
NO LYNCH, it is ALMOST NEVER ever a good idea for town.
just because of the fact that you gain no info of who protected who etc, and you end up with at least 1 dead at night nway.

Nemesis
07-30-2015, 07:22 PM
I think we just lynch the person I like the least.

phil.™
07-30-2015, 08:00 PM
I think we just lynch the person I like the least.

And that is?

Passarelli
07-30-2015, 08:32 PM
Nemesis is obviously full of self loathing and wants to lunch himself :p

Trigger Unhappy
07-30-2015, 08:38 PM
Nemesis is obviously full of self loathing and wants to lunch himself :p

You just barely beat me to this. His lashing out at others stems from hatred of himself.

What
07-30-2015, 09:46 PM
As I stand, I am either going to vote Phil or Assassin. Ass was my early favorite, but Phil has been saying a lot of stupid stuff lately. He was never the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he was never a spoon.

Assassin
07-30-2015, 10:28 PM
I really never change my 1st day actions. Pretty much why I hate day starts. Truly nothing to go off of.

phil.™
07-30-2015, 10:32 PM
As I stand, I am either going to vote Phil or Assassin. Ass was my early favorite, but Phil has been saying a lot of stupid stuff lately. He was never the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he was never a spoon.

You can vote me. I'll be your rag doll. I'll be whatever you want me to be.

Rosie
07-30-2015, 11:46 PM
You can vote me. I'll be your rag doll. I'll be whatever you want me to be.

Very interesting! Is he scum trying to be a martyr? Or a townie that is fed up with the first day?

Passarelli
07-31-2015, 02:50 AM
I really never change my 1st day actions. Pretty much why I hate day starts. Truly nothing to go off of.

Day starts are generally a net gain for town unless people out themselves or we lynch an important role. The extra day of voting is important.

Nemesis
07-31-2015, 05:58 AM
And that is?

All of you, naturally.

Nemesis
07-31-2015, 08:09 AM
Also, I'm cool with lynching Assassin, regardless of his role he's shown time and time again that even if he is Town, he fucks it up and is a hindrance and will use his role poorly.

So ya, he can die.

Joker
07-31-2015, 10:21 AM
All of you, naturally.

Also, I'm cool with lynching Assassin, regardless of his role he's shown time and time again that even if he is Town, he fucks it up and is a hindrance and will use his role poorly.

So ya, he can die.

aww that double post....and I think your the one that's really self loathing so much you have to rely on talking shit about everyone eles to try to bring yourself up. Also, Sin and trigger don't say anything on here so something tells me that there's something fishy going on with them.
P.S. Phil I think you should start making sense quickly because no one understands you.....

phil.™
07-31-2015, 10:55 AM
P.S. Phil I think you should start making sense quickly because no one understands you.....

I already soft claimed so i don't see how i'm not making any sense.

StarsMine
07-31-2015, 11:00 AM
Im not against an assassin vote, his lack of reasoning on the phil vote makes me nervous. I would have taken the RNG excuse if he had that, but he didnt, he just trained for a fast lynch from what I can tell.

phil.™
07-31-2015, 02:16 PM
unvote

Passarelli
07-31-2015, 04:52 PM
Your softclaim was ambiguous, though that is fine. It was pretty much everything else you said that was nonsensical.

I'd really like to hear from Sin. His two posts in the game have been completely useless. I know he has been busy, but Jesus.

Nemesis
07-31-2015, 05:45 PM
The last time Sin pulled this was in one of the early games and he turned out to be mafia.

phil.™
07-31-2015, 08:07 PM
Is there a possibility of a joker in this game?

Trigger Unhappy
07-31-2015, 09:00 PM
Can someone tell me if i should be looking at Epic mafia roles or mafiascum?

Passarelli
07-31-2015, 09:24 PM
Seriously Phil?

Now that it's been a while since our last Mafia Game, I figured I might start a new one every month or so.

7 Player Minimum
Day Start
Role Madness (Will be notified of bastard roles)
I will pick a theme whenever I think of one

The game will start July 25th-July 31st

Trigger, Blade usually uses mafiascum roles and rules for said roles, but sometimes an epicmafia slips in.

- - - Updated - - -

Damnit Phil, you got me to not call you Phillis.

phil.™
07-31-2015, 10:29 PM
Just asking dayum.

What
07-31-2015, 10:41 PM
Sin likes to troll, hence the not posting, at least in my opinion.

Vote Phil

This could change if need be, or if someone else steps up to be a better target.

CYBER
08-01-2015, 12:15 AM
The last time Sin pulled this was in one of the early games and he turned out to be mafia.

i dislike the fact that you of all people are pulling the "when he did X before, he was Y" card, when usually i'm the one metaing around...

What. Yes he's usually a troll and then puts on his big boy pants when he realizes how much he screwed town over and goes on about him always taking lead of town, but I'm not gonna lie, if sin just wants to troll, i'd rather immediately take him out of the game asap as a hindrance to town rather than at least attempting to play the game properly.

Yes, that's 2 times i target sin specifically, but that's only basing off what we are seeing from him... or the lack thereof .

Rosie
08-01-2015, 01:02 AM
Can someone tell me if i should be looking at Epic mafia roles or mafiascum?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/11118-The-Definitive-Mafia-Thread-Role-Wiki

Id say this is prob it.

- - - Updated - - -

And to that point, could Sin be a Jester? Got his role and knew if he didn't say anything we would kill him. Therefore he wins!

CYBER
08-01-2015, 02:05 AM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/11118-The-Definitive-Mafia-Thread-Role-Wiki

Id say this is prob it.

- - - Updated - - -

And to that point, could Sin be a Jester? Got his role and knew if he didn't say anything we would kill him. Therefore he wins!

99.99999999% chance that there is no jester in the game.
that leftover percentage is only bcos blade's a cunt.

but if he did his shit right, there should be NO jester in the game, because jesters are a BASTARD role, that fuck up a game or throw it off balance.
Which is way different than role madness, which simply means that the game contains a LOT of roles and powers, compared to vanilla games with little actions at night.

Passarelli
08-01-2015, 03:00 AM
Cyber, there are no bastard roles. Blade said he would have warned us. I already reposted that shit.

phil.™
08-01-2015, 03:51 AM
Sin likes to troll, hence the not posting, at least in my opinion.

Vote Phil

This could change if need be, or if someone else steps up to be a better target.

Makes perfect sense. Sin doesn't post, I even tell you I soft claimed and you vote for me. I 100% get your logic here.

vote What

Assassin
08-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Unvote

CYBER
08-01-2015, 04:03 PM
Cyber, there are no bastard roles. Blade said he would have warned us. I already reposted that shit.

See... I know that.
Im reiterating it for Rosie and others who are still arguing about the joker thing even after you posted..

On a side note, Phil wtf ate u even doing at this point? Your shit is all over the place...

Nemesis
08-01-2015, 09:17 PM
Blade, prod Sin.

CYBER
08-02-2015, 07:31 PM
Blade, prod Sin.

At this point. I second this.

I'm sorry beforehand blade if he has a role or some shit keeping him muted (even though really unlikely), and this would be forcing your hand, but if that's the case, such role should need to stop being the case. We have enough of "no talking" going around, a forced role of such caliber is simply counter productive and overkill in IBIS.

So this is getting annoying, prod sin, tell him to get his pasty ass in this game and tell us what the shit is going on with him.

What
08-02-2015, 09:23 PM
I'm certain Sin has been to the forums since his last post. Besides that sweet, sweet ass of his, he can be kind of a douche. He did do the same thing last time he was mafia, but every single vote that has lynched someone for being inactive has always turned out to be a decent role for town. I'm sure if he is unable to play, Blade will be aware and find a replacement if warranted.

Nemesis
08-02-2015, 09:24 PM
I'm certain Sin has been to the forums since his last post. Besides that sweet, sweet ass of his, he can be kind of a douche. He did do the same thing last time he was mafia, but every single vote that has lynched someone for being inactive has always turned out to be a decent role for town. I'm sure if he is unable to play, Blade will be aware and find a replacement if warranted.

If he doesn't respond after the prod he'll have to be replaced

BladeTwinSwords
08-02-2015, 10:12 PM
As I had said. No bastard roles. This includes dick roles.

What
08-02-2015, 11:14 PM
As I had said. No bastard roles. This includes dick roles.

So......fuck Sin then?

Nemesis
08-03-2015, 08:22 AM
Blade prod Sin. If he doesn't respond have him replaced.

Rosie
08-03-2015, 12:55 PM
Still new, but would it just be easier to wagon him off and finish the first day?

phil.™
08-03-2015, 01:01 PM
Still new, but would it just be easier to wagon him off and finish the first day?

No. If sin is a power town role, it's better we wait and have a replacement for him.

Passarelli
08-03-2015, 01:26 PM
Blade, are you trying to replace Sin? Are there any prospects? Did he respond to your prod? Is he being a douchenozzle? Most importantly, is he going to be replaced before you set a deadline?

Hopefully you can at least answer the final question.

BladeTwinSwords
08-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Attempting to contact Sin. I already have to replace Scribble so this is a rather busy situation.

StarsMine
08-03-2015, 03:10 PM
wait scribble is gone?
Well thats news, I guess the explains his lack of posting.

Nemesis
08-03-2015, 03:21 PM
So since nothing was said, who the fuck is playing Blade?

What
08-03-2015, 03:56 PM
So is this game already borked?

BladeTwinSwords
08-03-2015, 04:18 PM
I can work around it though if Sin decides he isn't playing anymore, then I will have to find a possible replacement for him as well.

- - - Updated - - -

What I may end up doing is force lynching Scribble and ending the night to keep the game going. Would everyone be fine with this since I will probably not find another suitable replacement?

phil.™
08-03-2015, 04:43 PM
I can try asking minj if he can play.

BladeTwinSwords
08-03-2015, 04:46 PM
I can try asking minj if he can play.

That works if he can join.

phil.™
08-03-2015, 05:34 PM
He said no :/

Nemesis
08-03-2015, 05:42 PM
He said no :/

fucking spics.

BladeTwinSwords
08-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Then I shall make the decision to end the day. And do something different.

Apparently someone got thirsty and decided to go for a drink. He takes someone and does not leave a trace.

Scribble, who was - Unknown Role, has mysteriously vanished. Will he come back? Maybe.

Night 1 Begins! Send in your actions people. You have 48 hours to do so.

BladeTwinSwords
08-04-2015, 08:00 PM
You hear a loud crash! Some soda has spilt on the floor and broken glass is everywhere.

Rosie, who was - Barq's - Town Bomb has been killed.

However, there were other casualties.

What, who was, Soda Water - 3rd Party Serial Killer has been blown up by the bomb!

At the end of this, perhaps some drinks really aren't like the others...

Sin has mysteriously vanished and has been replaced by What

Day 2 Begins! With 9 people left alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Nemesis
08-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Nice shot What.

StarsMine
08-04-2015, 08:11 PM
what the hell. Off all the possibilities to happen at night, that is something I did not expect.

What
08-04-2015, 08:22 PM
Now I get to be Sin, let me get into character.

"Hurr Durr, I am Sin! Quick someone get me some everclear!"

Anywho, I also have to assume, by the lack of other deaths, that I was targeted by the mafia as well, as the flavor does not hint at a failed attack or anything else for that matter. Also, Blade, I wasn't Sprite. Check your notes.

Nemesis
08-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Now I get to be Sin, let me get into character.

"Hurr Durr, I am Sin! Quick someone get me some everclear!"

Anywho, I also have to assume, by the lack of other deaths, that I was targeted by the mafia as well, as the flavor does not hint at a failed attack or anything else for that matter. Also, Blade, I wasn't Sprite. Check your notes.

Or, one of our dumber players was heavily outplayed. Heavily. Dumber players.

Nemesis
08-04-2015, 08:48 PM
I wonder what time assassin wakes up. He's gonna be so pissed...

StarsMine
08-04-2015, 09:05 PM
Why would assassins be pissed?

- - - Updated - - -

What soda mixes with everclear?

Nemesis
08-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Why would assassins be pissed?

- - - Updated - - -

What soda mixes with everclear?

Excellent question. We should ask him.

Assassin
08-04-2015, 09:23 PM
Yeah why would I be pissed? Please explain

Trigger Unhappy
08-04-2015, 10:00 PM
what the hell. Off all the possibilities to happen at night, that is something I did not expect.

Too many... http://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/by_ingredient/e/everclear-448.html

StarsMine
08-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Too many... http://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/by_ingredient/e/everclear-448.html

We are looking for a common one. Like you can mix many things with rum, but if I said something about rum, you would assume coke.

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing I have had with everclear really is baked apple, or apple pie as my friends all call it. That has no soda in it.

Joker
08-04-2015, 10:53 PM
umm ok I wasn't expecting rosie to die, but that means we need to think who wanted rosie dead, also since with that being said what was mafia but Rosie was not.

What
08-04-2015, 11:22 PM
umm ok I wasn't expecting rosie to die, but that means we need to think who wanted rosie dead, also since with that being said what wasn't mafia. Neither was rosie.

You're an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, sweet lord I was trying to say Sin was trashy, I wasn't hinting at a pop name, aside from the fact that the names are meaningless and are just being used for flavor.

Rosie
08-04-2015, 11:23 PM
Dude death sucks, but my killer coming back to life sucks more. GL all.

Joker
08-05-2015, 12:20 AM
You're an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, sweet lord I was trying to say Sin was trashy, I wasn't hinting at a pop name, aside from the fact that the names are meaningless and are just being used for flavor.

Fixed. I mis typed and was slightly drunk........

phil.™
08-05-2015, 01:32 AM

You aren't suppose to edit your posts. Fix by re-typing and clicking submit again versus hitting the edit button.

Now with that said , what did you have originally?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok nvm, I'm guessing What's reply back to you was your original post.

What
08-05-2015, 01:54 AM

Still an idiot:

1. You edited your post.

2. We have no reason to "think about who wanted rosie dead"

3. I was not Mafia, I was a serial killer

4. Really didn't need to spell out again that Rosie was town like that was information that needed to be made clear.

phil.™
08-05-2015, 05:01 AM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12480-General-Rules?p=189332#post189332

Joker read this.

Nemesis
08-05-2015, 05:21 AM
umm ok I wasn't expecting rosie to die, but that means we need to think who wanted rosie dead, also since with that being said what was mafia but Rosie was not.

Yes, we need to all come together and decide, as a group, who could have possibly targeted Rosie. How will we ever come up with a way to deduce the milky actions of the dark night? OH HOW?

...or if we don't get it we'll just edit our posts the other way. YOU DUMB CUNT.

Passarelli
08-05-2015, 06:01 AM
Also guys, if What was softing, don't herpaderp and post about it. If he was softing and you pointed it out, that gives mafia even more Intel.

Blade, now that Rosie is out, couldn't he come back as Scribble?

Nemesis
08-05-2015, 08:46 AM
Yeah why would I be pissed? Please explain

lol don't play dumb with me, I know what you tried. Too bad you got read like a shitty book. Something for ESL most likely, like what Cyber reads.

Assassin
08-05-2015, 08:50 AM
lol don't play dumb with me, I know what you tried. Too bad you got read like a shitty book. Something for ESL most likely, like what Cyber reads.

Right...because you haven't been gunning for me all day and now this? Lol w.e

StarsMine
08-05-2015, 08:54 AM
Your going to have to let us in nem.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, ass made me nervous yesterday, but phil seemed to know something I didnt.

Nemesis
08-05-2015, 08:56 AM
Ok, so since no one has come forward with any info, I'll give what I have.

I roleblocked Assassin night one, which is why, I feel, there was no Mafia kill. The way the flavour was broken up: (SK targets one player, that player dies, the end. Next phase, that player explodes, kills SK who was alive)

So, assassin used his night kill on me, as expected (because he's a bitch) since we have nothing else to go off of I suggest he's our lynch target.

Also since Cyber is doing fucking nothing at all, he should look into who agreed with the retard throughout the first day.

vote assassin

CYBER
08-05-2015, 09:08 AM
I roleblocked Assassin night one, which is why, I feel, there was no Mafia kill. The way the flavour was broken up: (SK targets one player, that player dies, the end. Next phase, that player explodes, kills SK who was alive)

So, assassin used his night kill on me, as expected (because he's a bitch) since we have nothing else to go off of I suggest he's our lynch target.

How the fuck did you jump from the first sentence, to assuming YOU were the one targeted last night?
I mean it doesn't really matter who he was targeting if you claim your roleBLOCKED him, but that doesn't 100% mean that he was gunning for you.
I'm just pointing this out because for a person coming forward with "valuable" intel, you made yourself sound like a candidate victim for future posts rather than simply stating your fact that all you did was RB assassin, and that there COULD be a cause-effect relationship with the lack of deaths this night.

Damn I'm kinda happy I wasn't proactive this night, or your argument would have gone to shit due to introducing another variable to the table. But with this, even though you tried to make yourself sound like a victim for a second which is eerie at best, your argument (if legit) still holds enough grounds to warrrant me following up on that for now.

VOTE Assassin

Nemesis
08-05-2015, 09:18 AM
How the fuck did you jump from the first sentence, to assuming YOU were the one targeted last night?
I mean it doesn't really matter who he was targeting if you claim your roleBLOCKED him, but that doesn't 100% mean that he was gunning for you.
I'm just pointing this out because for a person coming forward with "valuable" intel, you made yourself sound like a candidate victim for future posts rather than simply stating your fact that all you did was RB assassin, and that there COULD be a cause-effect relationship with the lack of deaths this night.

Damn I'm kinda happy I wasn't proactive this night, or your argument would have gone to shit due to introducing another variable to the table. But with this, even though you tried to make yourself sound like a victim for a second which is eerie at best, your argument (if legit) still holds enough grounds to warrrant me following up on that for now.

VOTE Assassin

shut up and do what you're told.

StarsMine
08-05-2015, 09:18 AM
Yea, mafia could have very well targeted what, or rosie, or a bullet vest, or someone a doctor healed. The later being more likely in my mind since there was no flavor indicating a target on what or rosie.
I mean roleblocking him is decent evidence, but a vest or doctor is twice as likely, assuming we have those in this game. Thats why I am frustraited with how out of left field that night was.

Not sure why you think they targeted you nem, that seems like a jump in logic even assuming you RB mafia. Would have stoped the kill regardless.

Nemesis
08-05-2015, 09:21 AM
Yea, mafia could have very well targeted what, or rosie, or a bullet vest, or someone a doctor healed. The later being more likely in my mind since there was no flavor indicating a target on what or rosie.
I mean roleblocking him is decent evidence, but a vest or doctor is twice as likely, assuming we have those in this game. Thats why I am frustraited with how out of left field that night was.

Not sure why you think they targeted you nem, that seems like a jump in logic even assuming you RB mafia. Would have stoped the kill regardless.

No one else has brought up any investigation success we're assuming this is what we have to go off of. While little, it's the best we have and looks like all we're getting right now.

I also had to say this quickly because Assassin's best defense would simply to be to say that he roleblocked me, then all I could say after that is "no you didn't I roleblocked you" and that's a really shitty argument.

phil.™
08-05-2015, 10:23 AM
but phil seemed to know something I didnt.

I didn't know anything, nor did I last night.
I'm curious to what ass rebuttal to nem's claim. And i'd like more info if we got it.

Assassin
08-05-2015, 10:26 AM
so that's why my investigation failed, nem you're an idiot.