PDA

View Full Version : -_-

Rosie
08-11-2015, 02:37 AM
Name in Game: -_-
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:80338979
Where: GG
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:80338979&advType=steamid&Submit
Reason for perma ban: Aimbot Toggled, walls too I believe

OK so Freeman did the ban, for Rawr, who couldn't get the demo to work. The dude obviously has a bot, and I don't want him back.

Start at tick 25000 his first 3 kills are silly.

P.S. I would love a second opinion on Chunce. Its this guys buddy, I'm pretty sure he is using the same hack just toned down. I am also almost positive he is using walls. Tick 39000 tracing thru box. Since my only overturned ban was for what I thought were walls, I will ask for a 2nd opinion.

And yes I understand since I posted this I take responsibility for the ban.

-Whitey-
08-11-2015, 03:04 AM
Yes to -_-, starts at 28000
There are no such thing as walls when it comes to aimbotting. It is all part of one injection and it becomes an ESP hack which allows you to see where they are, their health, and their gun.
Aimbot, No Flash, No Smoke, ESP, Bunny hop, auto pistol, are all one hack.
He is doing all of the above, clearly.

Chunce is using no recoil and ESP. Ban him and post a thread.

rawrr
08-11-2015, 05:08 AM
Thanks Rosie!!! You rock :wtg:

- - - Updated - - -

Changed ban to 1 month

SCRIBBLE
08-11-2015, 07:36 AM
Yes to -_-, starts at 28000
There are no such thing as walls when it comes to aimbotting.

Incorrect.

-Whitey-
08-11-2015, 08:32 AM
Incorrect.

Unless they have advanced extreme ways over the years, there are no such thing as a wall hack feature on any sort of injected hack. The act of wallhacking is to modify just that - the wall. It is material based and completely undetectable unless using sv_pure or a plugin like zBlock to automatically pick it up. Though this type of server allows no custom content such as songs, maps, skins, etc.

The only thing relatively close to this would be No Wall, removing the wall completely. It's already loaded to the level, but just needs to be tweaked client side to be removed.

Anyone that has an aimbot automatically has ESP. Either that, or they have auto wall. On most, this enables them to shoot directly through a wall (that is thin enough). If not, then it will trace them. But with multiple enemies all over their FOV, their screen starts to spin.

rawrr
08-11-2015, 08:40 AM
Ugh, still cant watch this demo :/

] playdemo auto-20150810-205626-gg_simpsons_angry_overpass_v3
CDemoFile::Open: couldn't open file auto-20150810-205626-gg_simpsons_angry_overpass_v3.dem for reading.

- - - Updated - - -

Renamed the demo and now it works :wtg:

minjae
08-11-2015, 10:48 AM
Aimbot obvious.

Perma banned, closed.