PDA

View Full Version : Virtus

Hodgie
05-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Virtus has been causing problems for a long time now. Unfortunately I haven't gotten any demos of his abuse. But he always seems to fuck with people when they get on or close to nade level.
(1) A couple weeks ago, on mario_reloaded, he started randomly blinding everyone (well, partially blinding). My monitor is kinda old so its a little darker, i was completely blind. I was on knife level, yet i got knifed and then naded all because I couldn't see.
(2) On complex, I saw him switch his team when turtles threw a nade at him... This caused him to be on turtles team. He then slayed turtles for the "team kill"
(3) Just now on pink panther... 3 people were on nade level and he slapped everyone down to 1 hp.

virtus
05-07-2009, 09:36 PM
stop crying about it man.. i do everything with votes first... blind i did votes, switch i did with nissan for shits and giggles we switched each other and laughed at it...1 hp 4 ppl asked for it i did it.. and its always votes.. ppl say yes i do it.. say no i dont.. so stop crying for fuck sake.. if u play gg for 2 hours straight it gets fuckin borin as fuck... so im bringin some fun into it... dont cry about it.. everyone likes it but u

virtus
05-07-2009, 09:39 PM
(2) On complex, I saw him switch his team when turtles threw a nade at him... This caused him to be on turtles team. He then slayed turtles for the "team kill"

This never happened so dont bullshit.. i swtiched teams with nissan.. didint switch to get him slayed.. get ur facts straight...

Hodgie
05-07-2009, 09:41 PM
stop crying about it man.. i do everything with votes first... blind i did votes, switch i did with nissan for shits and giggles we switched each other and laughed at it...1 hp 4 ppl asked for it i did it.. and its always votes.. ppl say yes i do it.. say no i dont.. so stop crying for fuck sake.. if u play gg for 2 hours straight it gets fuckin borin as fuck... so im bringin some fun into it... dont cry about it.. everyone likes it but u

you posted one vote for blinding, then proceeded to do it like 4 rounds in a row. You switched yourself when turtles naded you so that he wouldn't win and you could slay him (not nissan). And no one was asking for the 1 hp.

If you want to fuck around like that, then do it early in the round... not near the end when you directly affect who wins.

virtus
05-07-2009, 09:43 PM
funny that everyone laughing at this whenever i do 1hp and u the one seems to be crying... grow some balls..u lose a game so what.. get over it.. fuckin a man..u come to the server and always bitchin...

Hodgie
05-07-2009, 09:46 PM
I'm not going to continue going back and forth with you. I posted because i think you go overboard sometimes and do random shit. I'm done posting until other people comment on the issue...

ManBearPig <ibis>
05-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Dont triple post, edit your first post to add additional information if you have to. You have been warned.

deprodigy
05-07-2009, 10:02 PM
virt, if you did that to me what do you think the result would be? why should it be different? its hard enough for me to win as it is now with you guys getting better from playing more. you know I would a least ban for the night so I could have a chance at winning fairly.

virtus
05-07-2009, 10:05 PM
I do it by votes... people say yes I do it.. say no I dont. I said that already.

deprodigy
05-07-2009, 10:05 PM
so... cut it out please virt. done.

Joe Blow
05-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Its getting stupid, Virtus! You go crying to Zero when Nemesis was treating you like the shit that you are and purchase admin rights again just so the harassment will stop.

Now Hodgie has legit complaints about you and the way you act as an admin on the GG server. You tell him to "stop crying". You are a hippocrit and a disgrace to the Ibis servers.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Do that bullshit when I'm around.......oh yeah....it wouldn't happen.

virtus
05-07-2009, 10:12 PM
ok w.e when like fuckin 5-10 ppl ask me to make something fun and i make GG fun server... i do vote but u know what.. fuck this.. dont ask me anything from now ... ill be another asshole admin like every other one... gonna go by the book.. one wrong mistake banned like nemesis banned every other person. :pistols::pistols:

Nemesis
05-07-2009, 10:23 PM
ok w.e when like fuckin 5-10 ppl ask me to make something fun and i make GG fun server... i do vote but u know what.. fuck this.. dont ask me anything from now ... ill be another asshole admin like every other one... gonna go by the book.. one wrong mistake banned like nemesis banned every other person. :pistols::pistols:

dont bring me into this, i'll fuck kill you. no joke, i know where you live Tim.

Joe Blow
05-07-2009, 10:24 PM
ill be another asshole admin like every other one...

So every other admin is an asshole? Are you crying? Just give it up and tell Zero to revoke your admin rights...

deprodigy
05-07-2009, 10:24 PM
damn it virt! wtf is your problem? keep being an asshole and doing late votes and IBIS will just start removing your admin powers, starting with vote. come on man!

whytboiz33
05-07-2009, 10:25 PM
cantt he admins and regulars stop acting like 8 year olds? i guess you kids cant self govorn. its really sad you need us to hold your hands in a CSS server.

virtus
05-07-2009, 10:27 PM
all im sayin is i aint doing anything from now on.. tryin to make a fun server and i'm the first one to blame... lets just be a regular boring server. im cool with that.

Joe Blow
05-07-2009, 10:41 PM
cantt he admins and regulars stop acting like 8 year olds? i guess you kids cant self govorn. its really sad you need us to hold your hands in a CSS server.

Hold up the biggest 8 year old kid of Ibis needs the floor!

I LIKE TURTLES
05-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Virtus is cute :icon_mrgreen:

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-07-2009, 10:57 PM

What would be fun, if you just left or just had 1 hp everytime you got to knife or nade level.

You don't seem to make votes when your on knife or nade level, how come?

inthebutt
05-08-2009, 03:20 AM

whoa whoa I don't want whyt touching me, he has project S cooties!!!

whytboiz33
05-08-2009, 08:59 AM
whoa whoa I don't want whyt touching me, he has project S cooties!!!

i already took my coodie shot when i heard about the swine flu pandemic... does this mean we cant be inthebutt buddies anymore?

inthebutt
05-08-2009, 11:32 AM
i already took my coodie shot when i heard about the swine flu pandemic... does this mean we cant be inthebutt buddies anymore?

:lmao::lmao:
First you go through DECON than okay

Envy
05-08-2009, 12:16 PM
all im sayin is i aint doing anything from now on.. tryin to make a fun server and i'm the first one to blame... lets just be a regular boring server. im cool with that.

Tim, if your bored from playing GG for 2 hours... there's plenty you could do instead of fucking with the server.

E.X. Read a book, go outside, get in a fight, talk, a walk, watch a movie / tv, take a nap, work, find another server ETC.

When I play on the servers at night I play for 4-6hr sessions and I just have fun playing and chatting with people and friends in the server. I don't think I've ever had a serious complaint against me on these boards for admin abuse.

Not trying to flame, just some advice :wtg:

ricochet
05-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Virtus hasn't exactly made many friends here.

He was cool while I was in game last night but sometimes he can be a real jack-off.

I think Virtus has won the crown for most admin abuse threads.

Envy
05-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Virtus hasn't exactly made many friends here.

He was cool while I was in game last night but sometimes he can be a real jack-off.

I think Virtus has won the crown for most admin abuse threads.

I actually dont mind virtus, and am friends with him (of a sorts) but when he is being a camping whore he makes me RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE!!!! like everyone else does, I was just trying to give friendly advice =)

deprodigy
05-14-2009, 07:42 PM
I've never had a run in myself but he was given a warning and im sure he will shape up and watch his tone in the future :)

walterbrunswick
05-18-2009, 12:42 PM
We were ending the map simpsons_neighbors_x and Virtus was being a dick again, slapping sullenfield repeatedly during a knife fight, then slapping everyone around when the round ended (this apparently crashes the server, and we are told not to do this). When myself and Reguard told him not to do this, he would reply to us to "STFU" via ma_say. Since I am a paying admin, this is disrespect towards another admin and breaks the TOS.

How long will this go on?

virtus
05-18-2009, 01:12 PM
how did i break tos??? that guy was laggin like a motherfucker so i slapped him.. and slapped 3 ppl at the end of a game.. really gonna cry about it? wow.. fuckin kids.

whytboiz33
05-18-2009, 02:26 PM
We were ending the map simpsons_neighbors_x and Virtus was being a dick again, slapping sullenfield repeatedly during a knife fight, then slapping everyone around when the round ended (this apparently crashes the server, and we are told not to do this). When myself and Reguard told him not to do this, he would reply to us to "STFU" via ma_say. Since I am a paying admin, this is disrespect towards another admin and breaks the TOS.

How long will this go on?

if a guys lagging, he would probably get an easier kill then diserved. thus resulting in slapping. i would tell you to STFU aswell if you were herassing my admin dicisions. if ur an admin, ur not special. the rules say RESPECT ADMINS AND REGULARS. doesnt matter if u pay, it doesnt make u special.

stop crying.

inthebutt
05-18-2009, 08:27 PM
if a guys lagging, he would probably get an easier kill then diserved. thus resulting in slapping. i would tell you to STFU aswell if you were herassing my admin dicisions. if ur an admin, ur not special. the rules say RESPECT ADMINS AND REGULARS. doesnt matter if u pay, it doesnt make u special.

stop crying.

It doesn't matter if virtus was right or wrong in what he did on the GG server, but if he comes on the ZM server and starts slapping everyone, even at the end of the round, and the server crashes. I'm gonna perm ban his ass. I'm not gonna let someone who is bored to come in, crash the ZM server and ruin my playing time. That right there is bullshit. Plus he's admin to, he should know better then to cause problems in any of the IBIS servers. Virtus hasn't read all the threads about problem admins has he??

whytboiz33
05-18-2009, 08:54 PM
It doesn't matter if virtus was right or wrong in what he did on the GG server, but if he comes on the ZM server and starts slapping everyone, even at the end of the round, and the server crashes. I'm gonna perm ban his ass. I'm not gonna let someone who is bored to come in, crash the ZM server and ruin my playing time. That right there is bullshit. Plus he's admin to, he should know better then to cause problems in any of the IBIS servers. Virtus hasn't read all the threads about problem admins has he??

you cant ban an admin. we've already adressed the slapping issue with virtus.

virtus
05-18-2009, 08:56 PM
I have life u know... I dont sit and read all the servers drama 24/7. mmkay buddy?

inthebutt
05-18-2009, 09:15 PM
you cant ban an admin. we've already adressed the slapping issue with virtus.

make sure he understands it whyt.

Virt everyone has a life to, but we manage to keep up with what is going on in the forums. mmkay??