PDA

View Full Version : Blade and Nem's IBIS Themed Mafia Game (Insanity Game #1)

Pages : [1] 2

BladeTwinSwords
08-25-2015, 11:29 AM
Since all of you are veterans you all should know the rules by now.

I will say this once...

NO EDITING POSTS

Use the quick reply to add on to your message.

Rule breakers will be killed off immediately.

Role PM's will be sent out shortly. When you receive it, post confirmed in this thread.

When 75% respond (6 People), the game will start.

Nemesis
08-25-2015, 11:32 AM
Come One! Come All!

To the Penitence Ball!

Time to Dance, you cunts!

1. Assassin
2. Blackmage
3. Pass
4. Rosie
5. Scrib
6. Stars
7. Trig
8. Cyber

StarsMine
08-25-2015, 12:40 PM
Ibis theme?

So we insta lynch canadian lumberjacks I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

oh this flavor text is great

Rosie
08-25-2015, 01:04 PM
Confirmed

Blackmage
08-25-2015, 02:29 PM
Confirmed

Trigger Unhappy
08-25-2015, 02:58 PM
confirmed

Assassin
08-25-2015, 03:14 PM
Nem's still a homo, confirmed.

SCRIBBLE
08-25-2015, 09:05 PM
Confirmed

BladeTwinSwords
08-25-2015, 09:19 PM
With that it is 6 people confirmed. I shall write todays flavor text as 'Nemesis-like' as possible.

Also this shall be a day start because you fuckwits need to learn not to rely so much on your night powers.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a standard day on the IBIS servers and forums. Nemesis is being racist as usual and Blade is hosting shitty mafia games for people to play. ZM is the ghetto like always and the admins have no fucking clue what they are doing. People are somewhat surprised that WCS still has people from all the asshats level-whoring. Gun Game is.....Gun Game.

One day, a group of members decide that some people just don't belong in IBIS and bans are thrown out. It's up to you all to decide if you are with this or against it (Personally I'm all for it)

Day 1 Begins! With 8 people alive it takes 5 people to lynch one of you poor fuckers.

Passarelli
08-26-2015, 05:40 AM
Confirmed.

So, how is the weather?

Passarelli
08-26-2015, 07:37 AM
By the way, I was making small talk. Just realized that could be taken a different way. Everyone is so quiet >.>

Assassin
08-26-2015, 09:15 AM
Nothing to say like all day 1 starts..

SCRIBBLE
08-26-2015, 10:26 AM
Regarding the theme, who do you think Blade and Nem would have selected to represent mafia? People like autumn, and walter? Community vs clan?

Assassin
08-26-2015, 12:26 PM
probably known cheaters in the past that took awhile to catch would be my assumption.

StarsMine
08-26-2015, 12:36 PM
But the mafia is banning people. I would think either clan or people that snapped like walter.
Btw blade, you should totally update this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iNq5UG3L2AlSnCieg4cRY_vHtEYWE2WmQ80rn5dsecQ/edit#gid=0

Blackmage
08-26-2015, 01:12 PM
Vote Cyber

Game's been up for over 24 hours and hasn't confirmed. Classic scum tell.

As for whodunit, since this is Nem's flavour, let's look at who he doesn't like. Ok, so everyone is scum. More seriously, my flavour gives me no indication of what the scum might be. I'll wait to have some other flavour before guessing.

Assassin
08-26-2015, 01:14 PM
Yeah stars I'll say that admins aren't scum

Passarelli
08-26-2015, 02:35 PM
vote Assassin

The flavor clearly means that clan/admins are scum. Who else can ban people?

- - - Updated - - -

Also blackmage, Cyber was afk at the start of the last game as well. Real life sucks sometimes. Has he even been on the forums?

Blackmage
08-26-2015, 02:50 PM
Did I really need to include the RVS tag? No, he has not been on, unless as a guest.

Trigger Unhappy
08-26-2015, 03:06 PM
vote Assassin

- - - Updated - - -

Also blackmage, Cyber was afk at the start of the last game as well. Real life sucks sometimes. Has he even been on the forums?

Makes Sense. Anyone else think we are looking for Zero or Maynard?

Assassin
08-26-2015, 03:08 PM
vote Assassin

- - - Updated - - -

Uh I can in fact flat out tell you, you are wrong. Vote me all you want, but you are wrong. In fact its amazing to me that two of you jumped on this right away.

vote pass

Trigger Unhappy
08-26-2015, 03:18 PM
I was unclear, i'm not agreeing with his vote on you, just the 2nd part of the sentence

Assassin
08-26-2015, 03:24 PM
ok and I could be wrong if they somehow delineate between ULA and clan, although tbh idk if my persona is even ULA anymore.

Blackmage
08-26-2015, 03:36 PM
Some other ways to look at the flavour: The banning people could be a mystical force (Story, not players) and the mafia are sycophants with admins trying to weed out the bad ones. Or, given the ZM mods are being portrayed as incompetent, they may be the bad ones, with the town being ULA and clan trying to sort through the trash. Also remember, for just 11$/month, you too can be an admin.

We now have 2 softclaims on flavour, and a few votes. So far so good, now all we need is Cyber to actually get on.

StarsMine
08-26-2015, 04:28 PM
Mag36 is godfather. I will be upset if that is not true.

Trigger Unhappy
08-26-2015, 06:06 PM
Mag36 is godfather. I will be upset if that is not true.

context?

SCRIBBLE
08-26-2015, 06:10 PM
His voice, he sounds like the godfather.

Trigger Unhappy
08-26-2015, 06:31 PM
What was the name of that guy that came in and banned a ton of people in the span of a day? I remember a lot of admins had to work a lot of time to fix what he broke

Rosie
08-26-2015, 07:02 PM
It seems that it would have to be ULA or Clan if bans are getting thrown out, as in overturned. Do Zero, and Jig have the rights to throw out other Clan bans?

Assassin
08-26-2015, 07:33 PM
It seems that it would have to be ULA or Clan if bans are getting thrown out, as in overturned. Do Zero, and Jig have the rights to throw out other Clan bans?

They have the rights to do whatever the fuck they want.

CYBER
08-27-2015, 09:51 AM
confirmed.

Sorry I was busy with some fucking never-ending dumb shit that I needed to get done before the end of the week, and got completely sidetracked off this thread...

nway,
"bans being thrown out" left and right, it could represent 2 different things:
either clan/ula being the mafia, or could be admins that went full power hungry and had to be shut down by clan or ula.

It could be people like Balto ibis.a, or benihime ibis.a or Haxor or even walter or titties i mean toasties, that got eventually banned from the game or forums, and looking for retribution.

It could go either way, but considering this theme was originally thought up by Brett, and then taken over by the dynamic duo of Blade and Blackman 3.0, my money's on the mafia being maynard/steamer/hitman(?) or the likes just because of how they could have easily portrayed the villains in Brett and nemesis fairy tales.

Why do I have this uncanny feeling that Nemesis threw my name in the roster, and associated with the stupidest dumb shittard role he could think of...

Trigger Unhappy
08-27-2015, 09:57 AM
confirmed.

Sorry I was busy with some fucking never-ending dumb shit that I needed to get done before the end of the week, and got completely sidetracked off this thread...

nway,
"bans being thrown out" left and right, it could represent 2 different things:
either clan/ula being the mafia, or could be admins that went full power hungry and had to be shut down by clan or ula.

It could be people like Balto ibis.a, or benihime ibis.a or Haxor or even walter or titties i mean toasties, that got eventually banned from the game or forums, and looking for retribution.

It could go either way, but considering this theme was originally thought up by Brett, and then taken over by the dynamic duo of Blade and Blackman 3.0, my money's on the mafia being maynard/steamer/hitman(?) or the likes just because of how they could have easily portrayed the villains in Brett and nemesis fairy tales.

Why do I have this uncanny feeling that Nemesis threw my name in the roster, and associated with the stupidest dumb shittard role he could think of...

Cyber the treestump?

SCRIBBLE
08-27-2015, 10:36 AM
Cyber would be a stump or a bomb. Possibly with a post restriction of no less than 500 incoherent words per post. Blackmage is the only one so far that has come close so we can rule out post restriction.

StarsMine
08-27-2015, 10:42 AM
Toasties didnt ban anyone or go power hungry when she got upset, it was just a nasty break up. I dont think she is a part of this. I dont have any plans on looking for her in the flavor.

SCRIBBLE
08-27-2015, 10:44 AM
Considering my flavor and role I'd like to think that it is clan/ula as town vs the shitties that have fucked with the server in the past but we have to remember that this would be from Nem and Blade's perspective.

Blackmage
08-27-2015, 11:11 AM
If we're trying to meta the flavour this hard, judging by the signup thread, Blade did the roles and names, (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13731-Blade-s-Insanity-Game-1?p=201210#post201210) while Nem did the Tex Mex. (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13731-Blade-s-Insanity-Game-1?p=201279#post201279) Don't know how much, if any, input Nem had for the names, so we may just be looking for those whom Blade thinks were problems.

Assassin
08-27-2015, 12:31 PM
If we're trying to meta the flavour this hard, judging by the signup thread, Blade did the roles and names, (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13731-Blade-s-Insanity-Game-1?p=201210#post201210) while Nem did the Tex Mex. (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13731-Blade-s-Insanity-Game-1?p=201279#post201279) Don't know how much, if any, input Nem had for the names, so we may just be looking for those whom Blade thinks were problems.

I don't think that list would be far to separate to be honest. PS no post restrictions from me.

SCRIBBLE
08-27-2015, 12:41 PM
I would hope that for once we would have reliable flavor to meta, especially considering the theme. Brands of soda? No. IBIS members? Yes.

StarsMine
08-27-2015, 01:08 PM
I cant think of a more mafia soda then faygo, and I still lived after claiming that. though Im not sure how to do my flavor this game, I swear nem got confused on who he was writing it for.

CYBER
08-27-2015, 03:24 PM
I cant think of a more mafia soda then faygo, and I still lived after claiming that. though Im not sure how to do my flavor this game, I swear nem got confused on who he was writing it for.

As a Blaxicanadian, i have never heard of faygo...

Also, I know for a FACT the nemesis had a role in writing the flavor at least, because MY mod flavor message containig my role was ... let's just say... VERY VERY visual.. a-la-nemesis.

Assassin
08-27-2015, 03:34 PM
As a Blaxicanadian, i have never heard of faygo...

Also, I know for a FACT the nemesis had a role in writing the flavor at least, because MY mod flavor message containig my role was ... let's just say... VERY VERY visual.. a-la-nemesis.

Agreed, I got a lot of you're horrible and will die the first night in my "flavor" so...meh

Rosie
08-27-2015, 04:11 PM
Agreed, I got a lot of you're horrible and will die the first night in my "flavor" so...meh
Aww I thought I was special.

Blackmage
08-27-2015, 09:27 PM
So, do we have an end game when it comes to discussing flavour? We are making no progress towards anything that I can see.

Trigger Unhappy
08-27-2015, 11:57 PM
So, do we have an end game when it comes to discussing flavour? We are making no progress towards anything that I can see.

Semi Agree with you, tho i do see the value if we have a flavor cop. If we discuss who or what type of people the mafia are assigned we might be in better position later on. example if we decide that Clan is mafia a flavor cop that finds a Zero, Rico or Maynard might be more inclined to share that information.

Passarelli
08-28-2015, 12:12 AM
I'd bet anex or zero are scum of some kind. Since this is an insanity game, I'd also be willing to bet on some very bastard roles, though that would be hard to balance with this few players. There is also mostlikely two or more mafia teams.

CYBER
08-28-2015, 02:33 AM
The problem is that blade, yet again, started us during daytime we jack shit to go on. Unlike a N1 start where more information can be gathered, or more action might create opposite parties to side with.
But this "who do you think represents scum more" conversation had to happen in order to establish some grounds to work up from, especially when claims and investigations start pouring in..

PS: You might as well enjoy these chats, statistically speaking since brett isnt in the game, this will be your last day:P

There is also mostlikely two or more mafia teams.
on a more serious note:
The fuck are you getting this from?

I get it that it's possible that you have the hackers/disrupters as a mafia team, and clan/ula as another mafia team clashing onto the admins/regulars but for this low count of players, I don't think blade/nemesis would be that much of an asshole to ...
well shit -.-

no but seriously, unless we get a crapton of deaths night 1, I don't think that's the case.

Blackmage
08-28-2015, 03:26 AM
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. Wait. Wrong movie.

Supposing no one is making suggestions they'll have to take back after they reveal their roles, what we've got here is:

Ass is an Admin, either past or present ULA. Pass and Trig are (just) community members. Scribble is ULA or Clan. Stars is not clan. Cyber is probably not clan. Rosie, I'm not sure. I decline to comment on myself.

We have a vote on Pass, Ass and Cyber.

It looks like either the scum have decided quickly to not be playing clan, and chosen their own alias quite quickly, or the scum are not all clan.

Comments?

Cyber:

This "Who the scum might be" seeks to convince others what scum might be. Problem is, people are trying to solve the jigsaw puzzle without the box and missing most of the pieces. And I'm done with that analogy. The main thing I see it doing is help the mafia to craft their personas by telling them what people find to be safe to claim. We're also letting the mafia try to steer us wrong, since they know what their theme is. What better way to be Chibby than to throw suspicion on Hitman and claim to be Phil?

I'm trying to enjoy this part, but nothing is happening.

Watch there be no mafia, just 3 sks. Or a cult.

Rosie
08-28-2015, 03:32 AM
Ass is an Admin, either past or present ULA. Pass and Trig are (just) community members. Scribble is ULA or Clan. Stars is not clan. Cyber is probably not clan. Rosie, I'm not sure. I decline to comment on myself.

This "Who the scum might be" seeks to convince others what scum might be. Problem is, people are trying to solve the jigsaw puzzle without the box and missing most of the pieces.

Did you just decline, and drop Clan name randomly in same post, I think not!

Passarelli
08-28-2015, 07:56 AM
Cyber, it's an insanity game. Gotta expect something crazy. I could see no mafia with a cult also.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, still no vote trains for day 1. wheeeeeeeeee at this pace, this is gonna be a long game. I'll see you guys on day one page 50.

Assassin
08-28-2015, 08:38 AM
Cyber, it's an insanity game. Gotta expect something crazy. I could see no mafia with a cult also.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, still no vote trains for day 1. wheeeeeeeeee at this pace, this is gonna be a long game. I'll see you guys on day one page 50.

Why are you asking/expecting a vote train on day 1? Scum.

Passarelli
08-28-2015, 09:07 AM
Vote trains give information for town. I didn't say Lynch someone right away. That is the whole point of day 1, especially on day starts. I'm tired of explaining that votes are the best tool for town to use. Go back through day 1 day starts in past games I've played.

What, you want a no Lynch day one? Scum.

See? I can do that too.

Assassin
08-28-2015, 09:10 AM
I voted for you and maintain that....so no.

Passarelli
08-28-2015, 09:59 AM
Yet that seems to be the position you were advocating in your previous post. Without a vote train, there can't be a Lynch.

Also--since you clearly can't read--I simply was saying that there still were no wagons at all when we were at the 50 post mark and that we were likely to make it to 50 pages before the day was out. I'd be retarded if I expected something from this bunch. Nice try putting words in my mouth though.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I'm still salty from the last game and all of you cockgarglers. Especially you, since you can't comprehend English and force me to repeat the same motherfucking shit I spout every single game day 1.

Assassin
08-28-2015, 10:10 AM
Yet that seems to be the position you were advocating in your previous post. Without a vote train, there can't be a Lynch.

Also--since you clearly can't read--I simply was saying that there still were no wagons at all when we were at the 50 post mark and that we were likely to make it to 50 pages before the day was out. I'd be retarded if I expected something from this bunch. Nice try putting words in my mouth though.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I'm still salty from the last game and all of you cockgarglers. Especially you, since you can't comprehend English and force me to repeat the same motherfucking shit I spout every single game day 1.

Yet your reactions differ sometimes. Meta as that may be.

Passarelli
08-28-2015, 10:23 AM
If someone asks you the same exact question on two different days, the answer you give may be worded differently. Your demeanor will likely be different as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad I have that Mark Twain quote in my signature for moments like these.

Assassin
08-28-2015, 11:10 AM
If someone asks you the same exact question on two different days, the answer you give may be worded differently. Your demeanor will likely be different as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad I have that Mark Twain quote in my signature for moments like these.

Those things are psychological and show that you may be feeling different things when you say it. So yes I'd say your signature is very apt.

Assassin
08-28-2015, 12:03 PM
This is leading no where though do we have anyone not confirmed yet?

SCRIBBLE
08-28-2015, 04:15 PM
Everyone is confirmed.

Assassin
08-28-2015, 04:30 PM
Then why are pass and I the only ones talking?

Blackmage
08-28-2015, 05:05 PM
We need some of the 5 players without votes to at least make initial votes. If you all don't want to do that, at least tell us what more is there to work towards, or what you people are aiming for.

Passarelli
08-28-2015, 05:11 PM
Because I'm always talkative when I have time to post (not driving) and you apparently think I'm scum when I'm just absurdly salty. I'm dead sea salty. Hell, I'm salt flats salty.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, just wanted to put it out there it is unlike blackmage to vote day 1, let alone vote super fast like he did. I'm just going to chalk it up to him alternating playstyles for now.

Rosie
08-28-2015, 05:22 PM
I can cast a vote, but I'm still trying to find out if flavor gives away anything. I also died the first night of the only game I have played, trying for day 2 here. Don't want to ruffle too many feathers if we all have power roles.

CYBER
08-28-2015, 11:16 PM
Sigh... there we go again with the back and forth circular arguments between nemesis/someoene or assassin/someone or pass/someone... and how lovely it's (p+1)ass now...

It's an insanity game, true, but a cult is quite literally something impossible to control with this number of players in the game, if the mod did not declare it... i'm not denying that it's possible, i'm just saying there's absolutely no point in discussing this right now until :
1- a cult member dies.
2- a cult leader dies recruiting a mafia (usually it's a mafia GF, but dunno how blade handles that)
3- someone who was EXTREMELY against someone suddenly decided to switch sides...

in other words, cult talk day 1 is useless, it should be glanced over day 2, but not now.

I'm trying to think of different mafia roles that could attribute to common IBIS "trends" or "typical X person behaviour" that nemesis would personally love to hint at...

and short of anex being an enabler, Maynard being a cockblocker - i mean roleblocker ( i love you baby<3),- Cyber being some hated townie miller and Zero being a disappearing commuter, I can't think of much -.-

- - - Updated - - -

Can one of the mods post the list of all players at the beginning of this thread?
I keep having to go to the sign up thread.

SCRIBBLE
08-29-2015, 06:51 AM
vote cyber he's trying to be light footed, diverting any potential attention away from himself in future days by not being too sure of any suspect. I'm sure he'd hop on any train that has some semblance of reasoning behind it that we come up with. He will make sure he doesn't vote first or last, of course. If he is mafia, he knows which of us are town and knows he can let someone else lead the lynch train. Potentially trying to keep us unfocused and unorganized so he can get to night 1 and kill off a valuable asset. This is a stretch, but it is first day and there is not much else to go off of except meta and very little flavor.

I'll be unavailable until tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean for fuck sakes, he asked the mods to post the player list. It's eight people and he could have done it himself. It's an attempt to look like he is contributing, but it's just smoke and mirrors. Wolf in a sheep skin trying to get us comfortable so we ignore him

Assassin
08-29-2015, 09:26 AM
unvote

CYBER
08-29-2015, 12:06 PM
Sigh..
I have only so much time to check in into the mafia thread. Usually via phone.

The list of players should have been added to the fucking thread by the mods until people are familiarized with who the fuck is playing, especially since only 3 people are active at all.
I've gotten voted to hell a few games back for thinking someone was in a game but wasn't by accident and it tilted me to the point where I try to pay attention to that sort of shit.
It's not my goddamn job to post the list here and even if I did, it will get buried again in pages upon pages of stupid posts that will make it impossible to find again in a jiffy every time I needed to assess the players.
So yeah.

And about my posts, I'm not contributing anything? If anything I'm trying to keep the shit focused.
Talks about 3 sks, a cult etc that cannot even be discussed with any evidence during day 1 except simply to waste daytime.

We don't have much to go on, that's why I fucking hate day starts.
So the only thing we have to go on now is flavor and role guessing which is what I'm doing and RNG wagoning.
But no I won't just go around voting/hammering random people for the sake of voting without proper reason. And no one has given me incentive yet.
Never have, never will.

Rosie
08-29-2015, 03:26 PM
Players:
1. Assassin
2. Blackmage
3. Pass
4. Rosie
5. Scrib
6. Stars
7. Trig
8. Cyber

Reserve
1. What

Does that help?

Blackmage
08-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Probably shouldn't be posting this tonight, but seeing someone advocating purposely extending day one, aka: Ibis normal, just got under my skin.

Talks about 3 sks, a cult etc that cannot even be discussed with any evidence during day 1 except simply to waste daytime.

...Wasting time on baseless speculation on flavour is good, but going for setup is bad? Here's a hint. Both of them are a waste of time. Day start is supposed to give information based upon votes. If there was anything to talk about, someone would have brought it up.

We don't have much to go on, that's why I fucking hate day starts.

Here's a bloody thought. Vote no lynch. If that happens, those of us looking for vote information have some, and you have your "night start". Instead of whining, find a solution.

So the only thing we have to go on now is flavor and role guessing which is what I'm doing and RNG wagoning.
But no I won't just go around voting/hammering random people for the sake of voting without proper reason. And no one has given me incentive yet.

Never have, never will.

I'm starting to agree with Nem. Stop that. Day start is ABOUT VOTES. What you're saying there is you don't want to help town day 1. No one is asking you to hammer. Heck, it's usually better to stop at L-2, so we don't get a hammer by extra votes. Once there, we either get info, or push to L-1. After that, we either have info, or we lynch. Without votes, we run around like headless chickens for a week and wait for the mod to intervene.

I do agree on wanting play list on page one. Ibis forums have been buggy for me over the past year, so having them in an easy to find place in this thread would be nice. Although it was a nice idea, page 7 won't be helpful once day 2 starts.

Rosie
08-29-2015, 11:04 PM
Vote Stars

He won last game, why not.

Trigger Unhappy
08-30-2015, 12:14 AM
vote Rosie

He lost last game, why not

StarsMine
08-30-2015, 12:24 AM
wait so just because I won a game, Im going to be mafia again?
Vote cyber

Rosie
08-30-2015, 12:56 AM
wait so just because I won a game, Im going to be mafia again?
Vote cyber

You name dropped Faygo again, it only makes sense.

Blackmage
08-30-2015, 01:16 AM
In order that they made their first vote:

Blackmage - Cyber
Pass - Ass
Ass - Pass, Unvote
Scrib - Cyber
Rosie - Stars
Trig - Rosie
Stars - Cyber
Cyber

Supposing no vote changers:

Assassin 1 (L-4)
Blackmage 0
Pass 0
Rosie 1 (L-4)
Scrib 0
Stars 1 (L-4)
Trig 0
Cyber 3 (L-2)

Not just trying to do Mod's job, I just want there to be no excuse if Cyber gets another vote or hammered.

Side note: THIS is how a day start game should begin. You don't need strong, or really any, reasoning, you just need votes to start so things can begin.

Assassin
08-30-2015, 10:06 AM
Trigger I expected a different thing than that from you tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

vote stars
Haven't really heard much from you...which is surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Unvote
Meant vote Scribble

SCRIBBLE
08-30-2015, 07:21 PM
Trigger I expected a different thing than that from you tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

vote stars
Haven't really heard much from you...which is surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Unvote
Meant vote Scribble

Alright.

Assassin
08-30-2015, 07:36 PM
Alright.

well you haven't said much of anything. Lurkers usually = scum so...

SCRIBBLE
08-30-2015, 08:07 PM
This is day one of a day start game, stop being obtuse.

SCRIBBLE
08-30-2015, 08:33 PM
Now that you bring it up ass, what have you said that is so valuable that sets you apart?

Don't answer the question, it was rhetorical.

Assassin
08-30-2015, 09:50 PM
Um the admins aren't mafia...what my flavor was...

StarsMine
08-30-2015, 10:04 PM
who said admins were mafia?

CYBER
08-31-2015, 02:02 AM
Um the admins aren't mafia...what my flavor was...
that was pretty much a given...

ok this is getting nowhere, so let's take a look at what's going on:

Blackmage denied my discussion about the possibility that mafia is represented by clan members, and then casually dropped the JIGSAW clan name as part of a quote. At first I thought he could be a soft claim in order to tell us that his alias is a clan but he knows himself to not be scum, and trying to tell us subtly that clanners can be townies... but I'm not so sure anymore. My money's on it being most likely a coincidence since blackmage isn't normally a fan of mass claiming. +1 for that. So that was the thing I was trying to assess recently. He wants to talk layout, alright. With 8 people in, if it's a mafia setup, then probably 2 mafias, 1 third party and 5 townies. That's assuming it's a standard setup. Blackmage pointed out that it could be multiple SKs/third parties, which in IBIS terms could make sense now that I think about it (multiple offenders that aren't related etc).
Assassin's been kind enough to tell us that admins are good... yeayyy-.-
Rosie says that he can vote, but hasn't. Mentioned the lack of involvement last game, feels like he's trying to lay back and divert attention in the time being.
Scribble still hasn't provided anything useful, but is putting down others (rightfully and wrongfully), highly active considering his usual play style. *cough* meta time: scribble's usually more laid back and sneaky when he's playing a scum, he's actively trying to prod people, giving off townie vibe for the time being.
Still no clear fact whether the scum are the hackers, abusers, ula or clan, or a combination of the previous. In other words, that whole discussion attempt went to shit. But it was nice knowing that nemesis has an involvement in the flavor, so at least there's slight hope that the flavor will be beneficial to read and not completely dimwitted.

Those are the facts I personally cared for right now. Some of it are rehashed facts for me and others to look back on, and some are what I have been looking into.

Now that I mentioned those facts, what the actual fuck was that stars? Rosie and you bash heads, rosie votes on you, you reply to rosie and deny you being a mafia because you were mafia last time, and then PROCEED TO VOTE FOR ME, putting me at L-2 in a game where double-voters are possible, with no fucking reason or information?
what the actual fuck was that, stars??

SCRIBBLE
08-31-2015, 06:24 AM
What I said about cyber was just reinforced by his last post.

Passarelli
08-31-2015, 07:05 AM
Scribble, the problem is that Cyber's posts are always such. Epic in length with no actual substance.

I don't trust him more or less then anyone else, but Assassin's omgus vote early on rubbed me the wrong way. Other than that, Backmage is somewhat fishy still.

Trigger Unhappy
08-31-2015, 08:35 AM
Blackmage is being really helpful this game to the point that i wonder if he is diverting. I voted for Rosie for the same reason scrib mentioned but it could just be how he plays. Take last game for example.

Assassin
08-31-2015, 09:11 AM
unvote

Trigger Unhappy
08-31-2015, 09:33 AM
Can someone unvote cyber? I feel like there is a double voter in there pushing him to L-1.

Rosie
08-31-2015, 10:37 AM
Unvote

Blackmage
08-31-2015, 11:06 AM
Let's start with: I am not Jigsaw. I will not claim Jigsaw. If there is a lie detector, eat your heart out. If I've soft claimed, twas not on purpose. Just used the word jigsaw because in my mind, that word means a far more complex puzzle.

I don't really want to discuss setup. Nor flavour. My triple SK was trying to take setup talks to the level of inanity and pointlessness we've taken our discussion on flavour to without wasting a few days there too. You have to be wary of both, such as double voters, but without EVIDENCE, there's no real point.

Trig, why would we unvote Cyber? If he thinks he's at L-1, he should treat it as such. If not voting for Cyber, then which player? We want someone at L-2, so we can get some information. I'll quote my prior statement.

Heck, it's usually better to stop at L-2, so we don't get a hammer by extra votes. Once there, we either get info, or push to L-1. After that, we either have info, or we lynch. Without votes, we run around like headless chickens for a week and wait for the mod to intervene.

Cyber knows he's at L-2 and gave us nothing solid. He didn't even make a vote or give us a hard alternative. His defense seems to be Stars made an error. Granted, my quote requires people actually feeling like voting for someone. If they don't, we'll have to vote elsewhere. But, until someone gives a good reason to change it, my vote stays.

Also, what do you think I'm diverting from? From the flavour discussion that seems DOA? Do you think there's something someone can say to clear that up, or do we need a death to show us what people are? From voting for me? Go for it. I'd rather there be a vote train than not, even if I have to be the target. Day 1 is about the votes. From people who aren't Cyber? We've had a handful of RVS votes, an actual vote by Pass, which I don't feel has merit, as I haven't seen any indication his line of logic is sound, and an OMGUS vote by Ass which he has taken back. I'm trying to get hard information rather than speculation, with both this question and in general, so I'm curious.

And yes, be suspicious of me. Beware Greeks bearing gifts (NOT A CLAIM, A QUOTE). Unless you have a teammate specified in your opening letter, don't clear ANYONE without HARD information. Figure who you can trust, but be wary of them.

Trigger Unhappy
08-31-2015, 11:31 AM
And yes, be suspicious of me. Beware Greeks bearing gifts (NOT A CLAIM, A QUOTE). Unless you have a teammate specified in your opening letter, don't clear ANYONE without HARD information. Figure who you can trust, but be wary of them.

This is what I was getting at. I was just point out my gut feeling that you were being a little too helpful. I appreciate your thoughts on Cyber voting. You are right.. I was thinking that we should unvote to avoid a mafia hammer, but in reality Cyber hasn't given us anything to indicate that we shouldn't lynch him.

unvote

I wont vote for cyber yet. Want to see if he provides anything additional.

StarsMine
08-31-2015, 12:57 PM
I did make an error, I did not see blackmage's vote, I thought I was putting him on l3. I dont see it as a big mistake. As for the mistake he thought I made, no, I dont think rosie is mafia just cause he went on the train of any reason, no mater how absurd goes.
I missed the supposed blackmage softing jigsaw as well.

Passarelli
08-31-2015, 01:27 PM
Blackmage, are you asking for him to claim? On day one? That's really the only info someone could possibly give and is really not good to do day 1.

Also for clarity, my vote was mostly rvs and I just left it because of the omgus.

Assassin
08-31-2015, 01:50 PM
maybe more flavor is needed?

SCRIBBLE
08-31-2015, 02:05 PM
Today would be ideal to identify if we have a double voter. I'm tired of watching everyone talk themselves to the grave on the first day. Let's move forward, take a chance at lynching someone so we can get some actionable information from the votes, night, and hopefully from the next day's flavor. Unless anyone has a one shot investigation and wants to waste it first day or a mafioso would like to claim then we are wasting our time trying to read into each pixel of each letter that everyone types. At this point we are giving mafia too much to hide behind by giving them different targets to choose based on who pressured who.

Blackmage
08-31-2015, 03:15 PM
Pass:

I'm not asking for a full claim. But, yes, I'm asking for something. A reason to vote for someone else. Flavour. Doesn't even have to be from Cyber, but he is the one with any modicum of pressure on him.

I don't see how it's bad day one. If we get no information from someone, that means we're trying to lynch someone with no information. Do you have a suggestion for how to push without getting someone to claim? Day one, without getting any hard information, would probably be better off vote NL, and we've had THAT discussion before.

Noted on the vote.

Side note, let's try this. I'm going to hire a hitman to kill some ninja named vlad, because he owns some shop sell videos of someone raping dollars. I'll make it look like he had a spasm in the steamer so there will be zero evidence. NYS Cyber ITB James Manbearpig Maynard Phil Rezel richocet. Minjae rawr $money$. THERE! HAPPY NOW?

Rosie
08-31-2015, 04:11 PM
Side note, let's try this. I'm going to hire a hitman to kill some ninja named vlad, because he owns some shop sell videos of someone raping dollars. I'll make it look like he had a spasm in the steamer so there will be zero evidence. NYS Cyber ITB James Manbearpig Maynard Phil Rezel richocet. Minjae rawr $money$. THERE! HAPPY NOW?

So you're XxMastagunzxX ?

Assassin
08-31-2015, 04:36 PM
My boy Rapedollars aint on that list either..

StarsMine
08-31-2015, 05:11 PM
Someone forgot owns and duel

- - - Updated - - -

And wicked trib

SCRIBBLE
08-31-2015, 05:18 PM
Ass, do you read all of the words or just a few? He clearly included rape. Between saying I am lurking and this, I am not confident you actually read the posts.

He did forget me though.

Blackmage
08-31-2015, 05:24 PM
...You're all going to hell...

StarsMine
08-31-2015, 05:26 PM
OH i see he said owns as well, still I got 2 on him

Rapedollar$
08-31-2015, 06:44 PM
no midget or dutch either...

CYBER
08-31-2015, 07:06 PM
FIVE times that has happened!
I REALLLYYYYYYY wish people could write me a goddamn bulletpoint post as to what the actual fuck is so "sketchy" or "unlike cyber" in my fucking posts. People constantly keep throwing this EVERY. FUCKING. GAME. and every time they end up pushing me to the point of claiming or raging and voting myself off the game.

4 fuck's sake, I'm fucking tired of playing this fucking game each time rather than people actually relying on discussions and thinking (day 1 first world problems...). Blackmage and scribble, as much as I would love to satisfy that prodding of yours, but there's a goddamn reason why I refuse to give out any personal information, because that would either make me the target of the night, or never.
Hell you both didn't give out anything, but that's basically the point: let's just claim that cyber's acting funny, and then pressure more if he doesn't give information. Because clearly if that were done to us, we'd be singing like birds.. right? Wrong. If you have what I have, you'd stfu as well and hope for the best.

Three people are still talking about the clan joke?? really? It's funny how the only other discussion happening is people joking around blackmage's clan story, because that's the easiest way to make yourself known as active, but without actually discussing the game.
Sounds familiar about some people's behavior?

TWO minus lynch? And that was it?! I was at L-2, I just stayed there for the longest time without even bothering to post, and and I didn't get casually voted to L-1 and hammered, because most likely, the scum are already on board of the train already, and waiting until town gets to the anxious "fuck it, let's end this day already" phase and lynch me.
Everyone knows that's what usually happens. You put someone at high lynch chance, and just let the discussion die out, and post about anything and everything EXCEPT the person being voted off. Then town gets bored and anxious and careless and votes itself off.

One piece of information is all you'll get about my flavor or my role and how it is better for the unfortunate townies, to you know, NOT KILL ME, and it's posted already.
So if you want to lynch me go ahead, and then when you see the role you just lynched and how it is one of the most annoying roles you can have VS mafia or sk , write down every single thing I did this game and memorize it to heart so that you don't bring it up the next fucking game.

Zero fucks given at this point. You want to lynch me go ahead. Rosie of all people should not be voting me because he should understand how frustrating it is to get removed from the game before you get a chance to have a bigger impact .
Because I'm fucking done with this "oh it's day 1 , we got nothing, let's make cyber rage" game... That's the biggest fucking reason why i despise day starts.

Rosie
08-31-2015, 07:18 PM
MMMMMEEEEOOOOOWWWW!!!

Zero fucks given at this point.

Meow!

So are you Zero?

I'm a little high right now, forgive me.

SCRIBBLE
08-31-2015, 07:27 PM
I wasn't prodding you, like I said in my original post there wasn't much else to go on.

The reason people target you like this every game is because what you say in several paragraphs could have been said in a few sentences.

Passarelli
08-31-2015, 07:48 PM
Blackmage, I was hoping there was going to be something useful there, but lo, there wasn't.

As a side note if we assume 6 town and 2 scum, towns win chance actually increases with a no Lynch. That said, this is insanity, so I'm thinking there are likely 2 factions or a 3rd party, which means that no Lynch isn't viable.

StarsMine
08-31-2015, 07:58 PM
Blackmage, I was hoping there was going to be something useful there, but lo, there wasn't.

As a side note if we assume 6 town and 2 scum, towns win chance actually increases with a no Lynch. That said, this is insanity, so I'm thinking there are likely 2 factions or a 3rd party, which means that no Lynch isn't viable.

Thats assuming we have to lynch the 3rd party though.

Passarelli
08-31-2015, 08:15 PM
Stars, I don't understand what you are saying. I was saying that if and only if the setup were 6v2 no Lynch would statistically be a good move. With it likely being 5v2v1 or 4v2v2 a no Lynch isn't viable. It's statistically better to take a chance to hit scum then to wait, even if we hit a townie.

I hope that clarifies. I didn't really want to go off on this tangent, I just figured it would be helpful for the newer players to get a little more information as to why a no Lynch is not in the interest of town.

Trigger Unhappy
08-31-2015, 08:37 PM
I think he's saying mafia has a chance to hit third party.

CYBER
08-31-2015, 09:53 PM
So are you Zero?

I'm a little high right now, forgive me.

No i'm not.

@scribble .... are you fucking serious right now? you start a wagon to L-2 because of my long posts? I've said this a fuckton of times, i check the forums ever so often and i try to refer to multiple things at once to cover all I need to cover... if i was writing in short paragraphs, unlike my usual self, then i would be fucknig lynching myself for being the scummiest fuck on this planet

Blackmage
08-31-2015, 11:16 PM
Pass: I believe Stars is saying if the 5v2v1 has a survivor as a 1, we're in an equivalent position as 6v2.

I REALLLYYYYYYY wish people could write me a goddamn bulletpoint post as to what the actual fuck is so "sketchy" or "unlike cyber" in my fucking posts. People constantly keep throwing this EVERY. FUCKING. GAME. and every time they end up pushing me to the point of claiming or raging and voting myself off the game.

People love WIFOM. Let them eventually realize that people play the game and deal with it themselves. They're starting to figure out day 1 finally.

4 fuck's sake, I'm fucking tired of playing this fucking game each time rather than people actually relying on discussions and thinking (day 1 first world problems...).

In day start, Day 1 is about votes and learning what you can from those. We've had our first train. If we get any information, or even a better target, we can discus more. If we change our votes, we can start discussing motivations and voting patterns. And once someone is lynched, we'll be able to discuss more tomorrow. Before the votes, there is no useful discussion to be had.

Blackmage and scribble, as much as I would love to satisfy that prodding of yours, but there's a goddamn reason why I refuse to give out any personal information, because that would either make me the target of the night, or never.

That excuse there is such a sorry pile. Who in their right mind wouldn't claim that? If you can't declare your real self, you can lie. If you're bomb or PGO, you could declare Macho cop so the doc won't come try to kill themselves. Macho cop can declare bulletproof cop to stave off useless doc and find if the enemy wants to call the bluff. Declaring Doc in such a small game means we start a new train and we can get a free investigation night, since a successful protect is hard to make useful. Almost anything else can lead to a protect if you convince the doc. I see even less excuse for not giving flavour, short of you being Walter or some other lovely person.

Hell you both didn't give out anything, but that's basically the point:

Yes, the point is vote for people to get information. Not to trade information. We have all the freely given info, now we work for it.

let's just claim that cyber's acting funny, and then pressure more if he doesn't give information. Because clearly if that were done to us, we'd be singing like birds.. right? Wrong. If you have what I have, you'd stfu as well and hope for the best.

If I was concerned about Double voting, at L-2 I'd try something, such as stated above. You seem to be trying to be lynched.

Three people are still talking about the clan joke?? really? It's funny how the only other discussion happening is people joking around blackmage's clan story, because that's the easiest way to make yourself known as active, but without actually discussing the game.
Sounds familiar about some people's behavior?

Killing time while NOT JUST RUSHING TO LYNCH? You're right, that's NOT like Ibis. The only things that there are to talk about depend on YOU, Cyber. Until you give us something, there was nothing that should be done. What you seem to have given is a request to be lynched.

TWO minus lynch? And that was it?! I was at L-2, I just stayed there for the longest time without even bothering to post, and and I didn't get casually voted to L-1 and hammered, because most likely, the scum are already on board of the train already, and waiting until town gets to
the anxious "fuck it, let's end this day already" phase and lynch me.

Or, in an insanity game, with the prior game, people are wary of a double vote, and there aren't two scum willing to sac themselves day one to kill you? No one is pushing for "let's end this". They are doing what TOWN should be, and looking for what information we can get.

Everyone knows that's what usually happens. You put someone at high lynch chance, and just let the discussion die out, and post about anything and everything EXCEPT the person being voted off. Then town gets bored and anxious and careless and votes itself off.

Again, the only one at fault for killing the conversation is the one doing NOTHING to defend themselves except to tell us these are not the droids we're looking for.

One piece of information is all you'll get about my flavor or my role and how it is better for the unfortunate townies, to you know, NOT KILL ME, and it's posted already.
So if you want to lynch me go ahead, and then when you see the role you just lynched and how it is one of the most annoying roles you can have VS mafia or sk , write down every single thing I did this game and memorize it to heart so that you don't bring it up the next fucking game.

If you've convinced enough people with what you've posted, that's fine. If you go down in a blaze of glory, don't worry, I'll talk about it in the end of the game.

Zero fucks given at this point. You want to lynch me go ahead. Rosie of all people should not be voting me because he should understand how frustrating it is to get removed from the game before you get a chance to have a bigger impact .

That... Is precious coming from someone who is anti day start.

Because I'm fucking done with this "oh it's day 1 , we got nothing, let's make cyber rage" game... That's the biggest fucking reason why i despise day starts.

I'm sorry to inform you. "Try to get Cyber to play day 1" is NOT the same as "Try to make Cyber rage". If you're going to rage because day 1 is progressing exactly as it should, then you should stop playing mafia. I haven't stopped because I'm shot N1 every game. I've taken breaks because what's happening here (EG: Day 1 going somewhere) but I've not given up because I figured we'd get here some day.

@scribble .... are you fucking serious right now? you start a wagon to L-2 because of my long posts?

...He neither started this train, nor brought you to L-2.

I've said this a fuckton of times, i check the forums ever so often and i try to refer to multiple things at once to cover all I need to cover... if i was writing in short paragraphs, unlike my usual self, then i would be fucknig lynching myself for being the scummiest fuck on this planet

I totally agree. People who write long messages should be lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

Since we've had sign of no hide nor hair of Blade or Nem, I believe this is up to date:

Blackmage - Cyber
Pass - Ass
Ass - Pass, Unvote, Stars, unvote, Scribble, unvote
Scrib - Cyber
Rosie - Stars, unvote
Trig - Rosie, unvote
Stars - Cyber
Cyber

Assassin 1 (L-4)
Blackmage 0
Pass 0
Rosie 0
Scrib 0
Stars 0
Trig 0
Cyber 3 (L-2)

Passarelli
09-01-2015, 04:38 AM
Day 1 isn't progressing as it should. There should be 2-3 wagons with more than 1 vote. As it is, it looks like Cyber is going to get lynched without any real wagons to analyze, besides his, and there isn't much you can do with just one wagon.

CYBER
09-01-2015, 05:11 AM
Pass: I believe Stars is saying if the 5v2v1 has a survivor as a 1, we're in an equivalent position as 6v2.

People love WIFOM. Let them eventually realize that people play the game and deal with it themselves. They're starting to figure out day 1 finally.

In day start, Day 1 is about votes and learning what you can from those. We've had our first train. If we get any information, or even a better target, we can discus more. If we change our votes, we can start discussing motivations and voting patterns. And once someone is lynched, we'll be able to discuss more tomorrow. Before the votes, there is no useful discussion to be had.

That excuse there is such a sorry pile. Who in their right mind wouldn't claim that? If you can't declare your real self, you can lie. If you're bomb or PGO, you could declare Macho cop so the doc won't come try to kill themselves. Macho cop can declare bulletproof cop to stave off useless doc and find if the enemy wants to call the bluff. Declaring Doc in such a small game means we start a new train and we can get a free investigation night, since a successful protect is hard to make useful. Almost anything else can lead to a protect if you convince the doc. I see even less excuse for not giving flavour, short of you being Walter or some other lovely person.

Yes, the point is vote for people to get information. Not to trade information. We have all the freely given info, now we work for it.

If I was concerned about Double voting, at L-2 I'd try something, such as stated above. You seem to be trying to be lynched.

Killing time while NOT JUST RUSHING TO LYNCH? You're right, that's NOT like Ibis. The only things that there are to talk about depend on YOU, Cyber. Until you give us something, there was nothing that should be done. What you seem to have given is a request to be lynched.

Or, in an insanity game, with the prior game, people are wary of a double vote, and there aren't two scum willing to sac themselves day one to kill you? No one is pushing for "let's end this". They are doing what TOWN should be, and looking for what information we can get.

Again, the only one at fault for killing the conversation is the one doing NOTHING to defend themselves except to tell us these are not the droids we're looking for.

If you've convinced enough people with what you've posted, that's fine. If you go down in a blaze of glory, don't worry, I'll talk about it in the end of the game.

That... Is precious coming from someone who is anti day start.

I'm sorry to inform you. "Try to get Cyber to play day 1" is NOT the same as "Try to make Cyber rage". If you're going to rage because day 1 is progressing exactly as it should, then you should stop playing mafia. I haven't stopped because I'm shot N1 every game. I've taken breaks because what's happening here (EG: Day 1 going somewhere) but I've not given up because I figured we'd get here some day.

...He neither started this train, nor brought you to L-2.

I totally agree. People who write long messages should be lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

Since we've had sign of no hide nor hair of Blade or Nem, I believe this is up to date:

Blackmage - Cyber
Pass - Ass
Scrib - Cyber
Rosie - Stars, unvote
Trig - Rosie, unvote
Stars - Cyber
Cyber

Assassin 1 (L-4)
Blackmage 0
Pass 0
Rosie 0
Scrib 0
Stars 0
Trig 0
Cyber 3 (L-2)

After this massive post of yours, and your own words in bold, i will agree with you!:)

the way you played this, i'm more convinced than ever now. I was hoping you'd take the info i gave to satisfy your prodding, but it's clear that you don't care at all at getting info do you, you just want me lynched. hahahahahahaha

YOU of all people are really out of character, instead of playing the logical "play it cool" game of yours that you always do, you saw the opportunity that scribble RSV'd me, and kept pushing, and even made damn sure that no other conversation was made WHILE reminding everyone about my jigsaw comment when you went ahead and posted "not a clue, it's a quote" and MOST of the clan names.
You wanted to talk layout, but never talked layout except to discredit my point about the fact that discussing cult, multiple mafias, and all that crap is beyond useless at day 1 because day 1 IS in fact about who is voting on what.
I tried to play your game at first assuming you were trying to simply collect information, I was doing the same, but I didn't even help my case that i kept shut because people started wagoning faster than i thought at a small layout.

But it got old now,

Vote blackmage: He's a third party lyncher. And I'm the town bomb. Everyone fucking happy now with your stupid fucking retarded wagon???
And so help me god this is nemesis's hand in play by adding someone just to lynch me.

You want me lynched? you're the lyncher and want your side victory? I'll let you have it later. For now, cut the crap and let me focus on the real threat, which isn't mafia, nor you, but town stupidity.

I wanted to keep quiet and bait scum to come kill me by pretending to be something important that could hinge mafia or sks or whatever, but you guys ALWAYS fuckign want to force my hand.

THERE. oh and ps: if I get lynched, I will fucking take down the motherfucker who lynched me, courtesy of blade. So please, make sure you're the last one voting, because i'd love to prove my theory about you being a lyncher.:)

- - - Updated - - -

for the people like assassin who never read a full post here's the tldr:

I am the town bomb. here i even emphasised it for everyone to see it bcos i cant use voting colors to display my role.
My theory is that blackmage's been pushing to keep me wagon'd bcos he's a lyncher.

Everyone happy now? YEAYYYY another "let's make cyber claim while not paying attention to his cues to back the fuck off game" fully succeeded.

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah actually i just read your psot that scribble didn't RSV'd me first, you did right here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13772-Blade-and-Nem-s-IBIS-Themed-Mafia-Game-(Insanity-Game-1)?p=201330#post201330).
You started off with the first vote, i thought it was as joke like we always do at the start of the thread, but when people started pouring in with the votes, you never actually took a step back and unvote to let people think twice about wagoning, and see who really is eager to just end the day.
YOU started this whole stupid shit, and i would have been surprised by your incessant stubborness to not unvote, not slow down and think twice after i practically gave away my role in that long post you quoted, u know, the one with the numbers.
But now i'm more convinced than ever that you're the a third party lyncher.

now YOU tell me your story. I'm done telling mine.

SCRIBBLE
09-01-2015, 06:31 AM
You could have gone about this is a much different way. This is why people push you cyber, because you let yourself get pushed into a corner and do something stupid like hard claiming first day. Remember when assassin called me scum and voted me? My response was succinct and effective, because his reasoning was shit and it didn't merit a thirty-page paper on why town should keep me alive.

It's first day and you claim town bomb but leave out your flavor. What is your flavor?

Trigger Unhappy
09-01-2015, 10:00 AM
You could have gone about this is a much different way. This is why people push you cyber, because you let yourself get pushed into a corner and do something stupid like hard claiming first day. Remember when assassin called me scum and voted me? My response was succinct and effective, because his reasoning was shit and it didn't merit a thirty-page paper on why town should keep me alive.

It's first day and you claim town bomb but leave out your flavor. What is your flavor?

Yeah, this seemed unnecessary except to make sure you are not lynched/shot. Bombs biggest contribution is 1 for 1 trade with mafia.. Wouldn't you be (more) useless now?

Blackmage
09-01-2015, 10:37 AM
unvote

I have a thing I need to do, but I'll be writing my response shortly. I am unvoting not to unvote. I will hammer Cyber if he gets to L-1. If it's a bomb that takes out the voter, I'll take the death if people decide he's got to go.

Assassin
09-01-2015, 10:59 AM
I thought bombs only killed if a night kill occurs..or day if it's a venge

Blackmage
09-01-2015, 11:59 AM
First, non Cyber people:

Pass, a single wagon is all you get sometimes. If you find someone who comes out looking like scum, lynching them means you don't reveal too much to the scum. If you hit scum, all the better, but if you don't, you've still got voting patterns and interactions with the dead.

Ass: Some variants kill the last voter, but claiming that is beyond scummy, since it's a role town can't safely kill, AND makes you useless.

YOU of all people are really out of character, instead of playing the logical "play it cool" game of yours that you always do,

Could you please clarify? Do you want us metagaming or not? I can't keep it straight with you.

you saw the opportunity that scribble RSV'd me, and kept pushing, and even made damn sure that no other conversation was made WHILE reminding everyone about my jigsaw comment when you went ahead and posted "not a clue, it's a quote" and MOST of the clan names.

Rosie called out the Jigsaw comment first, and I never quoted anyone. I did the latter two things because Stars brought up the Jigsaw comment again. Sorry to tell you, but it was never really about YOU.

You wanted to talk layout, but never talked layout except to discredit my point about the fact that discussing cult, multiple mafias, and all that crap is beyond useless at day 1 because day 1 IS in fact about who is voting on what.

Post 47 I talk about setups. Post 60 is my next post but has nothing of substance. Post 68 I say both are a waste of time. Next time I talk about setup is 88, where I say I don't want to talk about either. Sorry to break it to you, but reading is FUNdamental. And you're full of crap.

I tried to play your game at first assuming you were trying to simply collect information, I was doing the same, but I didn't even help my case that i kept shut because people started wagoning faster than i thought at a small layout.

It took us 3 days to get someone to L-2. Yeah, fast.

But it got old now,

Vote blackmage: He's a third party lyncher. And I'm the town bomb. Everyone fucking happy now with your stupid fucking retarded wagon???
And so help me god this is nemesis's hand in play by adding someone just to lynch me.

You see? FINALLY! TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF. THANK YOU! FYI, not a lyncher, but GOOD SHOW!

You want me lynched? you're the lyncher and want your side victory? I'll let you have it later. For now, cut the crap and let me focus on the real threat, which isn't mafia, nor you, but town stupidity.

I wanted to keep quiet and bait scum to come kill me by pretending to be something important that could hinge mafia or sks or whatever, but you guys ALWAYS fuckign want to force my hand.

Someone's got to take the plunge first. Even after being asked, you gave no alternatives.

THERE. oh and ps: if I get lynched, I will fucking take down the motherfucker who lynched me, courtesy of blade. So please, make sure you're the last one voting, because i'd love to prove my theory about you being a lyncher.:)

More than willing to do so, as I said earlier.

for the people like assassin who never read a full post

Wow, the disconnect in this one. It would help if you practiced what you preached, methinks.

here's the tldr:

I am the town bomb. here i even emphasised it for everyone to see it bcos i cant use voting colors to display my role.
My theory is that blackmage's been pushing to keep me wagon'd bcos he's a lyncher.

Everyone happy now? YEAYYYY another "let's make cyber claim while not paying attention to his cues to back the fuck off game" fully succeeded.

Again, who WOULDN'T give off cues to leave them alone? Hey, mafia, if you say "Pl0x dun voet meh, I'm teh supar imports" seems Cyber will let you off the hook!

oh yeah actually i just read your psot that scribble didn't RSV'd me first, you did right here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13772-Blade-and-Nem-s-IBIS-Themed-Mafia-Game-(Insanity-Game-1)?p=201330#post201330).
You started off with the first vote, i thought it was as joke like we always do at the start of the thread,

Correct.

but when people started pouring in with the votes, you never actually took a step back and unvote to let people think twice about wagoning, and see who really is eager to just end the day.

1. There was never any reason to unvote you. 2. No one was trying to "end the day". Only to do what town does and use their weapon, the vote.

YOU started this whole stupid shit, and i would have been surprised by your incessant stubborness to not unvote, not slow down and think twice after i practically gave away my role in that long post you quoted, u know, the one with the numbers.

...If you can't declare your real self, you can lie. If you're bomb or PGO, you could declare Macho cop... Hmm, was mage actually trying to SAY SOMETHING? NAH! CYBER MUST RAGE!

But now i'm more convinced than ever that you're the a third party lyncher.

now YOU tell me your story. I'm done telling mine.

If more people want to vote me, sure thing Hoss.

StarsMine
09-01-2015, 12:22 PM
That was possibly one of the most disgusting in personal defense posts I have ever seen. Blackmage started nothing, like I said I unknowingly put you at L-2, I thought I was putting you at L-3. You are suggesting its 5v2v1 then go for a no lynch since that would be better for town and you dont risk blackmage pulling off his stunt. Blackmage did a shit job gunning for you since again, I voted for you not seeing the blackmage vote. I think his prodding was bullshit, but you did not need to go ballistic to get people off your back. No one in game was even talking about voting for you at this moment. Mafia going for the hammer would be stupid.

No Im not happy, I am annoyed. What you did there was stupid. You seem to forget we have minimal information to go off of day 1, its not just prodding we train for, its the damn train we train for. You claim a role that just turned you useless to town. Vanilla would be more beneficial then hard claiming bomb. You can no longer take out mafia for us. As vanilla at least you could be a meat shield for better town roles. There was other ways to get us to not lynch you, now your are the weakest asset to town. If you are town you just fucking shot us in the foot.

Trigger Unhappy
09-01-2015, 12:43 PM
Agree with stars. This was a stupid play. Cyber you were trying to bait out town by softing a power role?? News flash this is a fucking insanity game ! Good damn. And if you are pgo and not bomb you ate threatening our investigative roles as well as mafia just to validate your unnecessary claim. No one even put you at l-1

Blackmage
09-01-2015, 12:51 PM
Stars, since you felt my "prodding was bullshit", what should I have done? Day 1, we had 3 vote. Day 3, we had a few people at 1 vote, and Cyber at 3. We have finally gotten somewhere. It's day 9. No one is looking anywhere else, Cyber is the only one with any pressure on him. We haven't had any real discussion about the game at all. What did I do wrong? Hell, here's a quote from me:

I'm not asking for a full claim. But, yes, I'm asking for something. A reason to vote for someone else. Flavour. Doesn't even have to be from Cyber, but he is the one with any modicum of pressure on him.

Please, tell me what I shouldn't do in the future, what was my sin?

Trigger Unhappy
09-01-2015, 01:55 PM
There was nothing wrong with Black, he played the game like you are supposed to. Get votes out, put pressure on people, learn from their responses. Cyber is just at a point where he overreacts to everything. He also has proven in previous games that he does not read posts... Yea im still salty from last game... I HAD A FUCKING VEST...

Passarelli
09-01-2015, 02:45 PM
Not as salty as me Trig.

Cyber, bomb? Really? I knew something felt off about how blackmage was playing, but that claim.

Then again I wouldn't put it past blade to put another in, even with this few people.

Trigger Unhappy
09-01-2015, 02:53 PM
I just read up on third party lynchers.. interesting. Is it normally paired with a bomb?

Blackmage
09-01-2015, 03:00 PM
A Lynchee is a player targeted by a Lyncher. There are no other common traits to Lynchees; they have been seen of all alignments and may or may not be power roles. They tend to show up in flavored games where it makes sense for a Lyncher-Lynchee relationship to exist.

~From scum

If you want to vote someone else instead of Cyber because I might be lyncher, have at. I'm not lyncher, but it does make me have a question. Cyber, if you seriously think I'm a lyncher, why would you vote me? I'm powerless once you've found me, and there are most likely true scum out there. Or was it simply OMGUS?

Assassin
09-01-2015, 03:50 PM
A Lynchee is a player targeted by a Lyncher. There are no other common traits to Lynchees; they have been seen of all alignments and may or may not be power roles. They tend to show up in flavored games where it makes sense for a Lyncher-Lynchee relationship to exist.

~From scum

If you want to vote someone else instead of Cyber because I might be lyncher, have at. I'm not lyncher, but it does make me have a question. Cyber, if you seriously think I'm a lyncher, why would you vote me? I'm powerless once you've found me, and there are most likely true scum out there. Or was it simply OMGUS?

That is odd. We do have better targets.

Trigger Unhappy
09-01-2015, 04:54 PM
That is odd. We do have better targets.

Better targets but worse leads. Better to lynch a third party than target a townie out of ignorance. We can have black in our back pocket and continue to search though.

- - - Updated - - -

Better targets but worse leads. Better to lynch a third party than target a townie out of ignorance. We can have black in our back pocket and continue to search though.

Assuming we think that Cyber is correct. We could verify it tonight. Would a lyncher ever be paried with a lynchee as Mafia? I'm asking if verifying black clears cyber 100%

StarsMine
09-01-2015, 05:11 PM
Cyber is either mafia or just shot town in the foot with that claim. I dont think we have a better target >.> And I have to agree with cyber, why lynch the lyncher? Gets you no where.

- - - Updated - - -

The bombs job is to get himself shot and take mafia out with him, cyber can no longer fulfill that action if he is a bomb.

CYBER
09-01-2015, 06:30 PM
And if you are pgo and not bomb you ate threatening our investigative roles as well as mafia just to validate your unnecessary claim. No one even put you at l-1

There's a little thing called READING, trigger.
When I READ my role, i'm PRETTY DAMN SURE it didn't say PGO. OTHERWISE i would have made it damn clear to stay the fuck away from me, but no, as a town bomb i just wanted to be as active as i could in the game, while trying to sound like the person with a plan even when we have JACK SHIT to go on, and ergo i was trying to bait myself as town.

@blackmage are you dense?
WHAT. give me ONE example of something i could have said that would have thrown me off the hook without having to claim.
WE ARE AT DAY FUCKING ONE CHRISt. there is NOTHING else to say OTHER than claiming. it's not like we're 3 days in where i could provide some fucking proof from a night action or some shit, DAY FUCKING OOOOOONNNNEE. the ONLY fact we know at ALL is the shit that mods sent us . PERIOD. and THAT involves claiming.
NO matter what i would have said, people would have kept their votes on until i claimed because that's how the ibis way goes. and stfu if u say that isn't the case bcos that's what everyone knows always happens.
So fuck it i said i'll skip the filler and go straight to the finale plot point everyone wants, so get off my fucking back.
happened last game, and the game before that you almost lynched me as a cop, and so on, if im quiet im scummy, if i say anything im scummy, if i vote on something im scummy, if i do not vote im scummy, if i argue that no lynch is usually a stupid idea im scummy, if i mention that someone's afk im scummy, but if i am delayed by 2 days by real life i am definitely scummy and merit an IMMEDIATE VOTE.???

So no. it's not MY dumb play, it's the only play i have because thats what you all wanted. so it's yours.
i might as well just start hard claiming the second i get my mod roles from now on.

@stars you're still on my shit list about ur stupid "oops i accidentally put u at l-2" ...
we're in an insanity game, doublevoters and forced quickhammerers are always a possibility.. think next time...

- - - Updated - - -

The bombs job is to get himself shot and take mafia out with him, cyber can no longer fulfill that action if he is a bomb.

so lynch cyber is what you are trying to say, right?

so to EXPLAIN for everyone here what you are advocating, by rewording your pos: you are recommending that the best course of action is to LYNCH OURSELVES the BOMB, u know, the bomb that the mafia CANT kill now, while sacrificing another townie (because mafia will obviously not be the hammer on me), effectively lowering town from a possible 2v1v5 to a 2v1v3? instead of letting the mafia constantly have to worry about me and wanting to lynch me, while unable to quick hammmer me at later stages in the game...

ALLLLLLL this just because you refuse to find another target?

am i getting this right?

Passarelli
09-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Scum is scum. He might have an alternate win condition also. If you compare blackmage in this game to previous ones, his day 1 is very very aggressive this game, and he has been relentlessly pushing Cyber. He really reminded me of a longwinded Nemesis, except he has no actual information to back him up.

That said:
unvote
vote Scribble

I'd rather let the Blackmage/Cyber shitfest rest for now and see if night time resolves some of it.

Scribble got behind the wagon and quietly pushed it along using lackluster rhetoric while remaining mostly in the background.

StarsMine
09-01-2015, 06:52 PM
@stars you're still on my shit list about ur stupid "oops i accidentally put u at l-2" ...
we're in an insanity game, doublevoters and forced quickhammerers are always a possibility.. think next time...

- - - Updated - - -

so lynch cyber is what you are trying to say, right?

so to EXPLAIN for everyone here what you are advocating, by rewording your pos: you are recommending that the best course of action is to LYNCH OURSELVES the BOMB, u know, the bomb that the mafia CANT kill now, while sacrificing another townie (because mafia will obviously not be the hammer on me), effectively lowering town from a possible 2v1v5 to a 2v1v3? instead of letting the mafia constantly have to worry about me and wanting to lynch me, while unable to quick hammmer me at later stages in the game...

ALLLLLLL this just because you refuse to find another target?

am i getting this right?

Because you are more useless then vanilla if your claim is correct (Ie, because you cant be targeted, power roles will die). Why in gods name would you put yourself in that position. Like I said, either your town and you totally screwed us with that claim, or your mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

Being the second person to vote for a guy does not make him scummy.

Passarelli
09-01-2015, 07:06 PM
Stars, we don't have a ton to go on at the moment unless you want to risk lynching Cyber or Trigger. It wasn't so much that he just voted Cyber, it was how he quietly pushed the wagon along.

I think Cyber claimed a bit early. Still waiting on the flavor, since there isn't much point hiding it. I would have pointed out BM was acting like a lyncher first before claiming.

CYBER
09-01-2015, 07:09 PM
Because you are more useless then vanilla if your claim is correct (Ie, because you cant be targeted, power roles will die). Why in gods name would you put yourself in that position. Like I said, either your town and you totally screwed us with that claim, or your mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

Being the second person to vote for a guy does not make him scummy.
for the last time.

As the bomb, i can STILL be investigated, roleblocked (with no effect i memory serves right, shielded, protected, tickled and given an intensive blowjob at night),
so in other words, all town power roles targettting me do NOT DIE. I AM NOT a PGO, the PGO kills any visitor... bomb doesn't...
THAT'S why i didn't care for clearing myself at the beginning bcos i'm not a negative risk for town investigations and whatnot.
IF i was a PGO, i would have immediately hinted at ppl to stay away, but i specifically mentioned that lynching me lets me kill off the hammerer as well because i didn't want town to get hit by -2 just bcos of what i presume is a lyncher. (BM, u just saying u're not lyncher doesn't convince me u know...)

THIS IS IMPORTANT so read it:
and NO I AM NOT A VANILLA NOW. That's a false information that needs to be fixed right now.

a vanilla townie can be killed by mafia and lynched with no consequence to them. I am NOT effectively a vanilla townie because for mafia to kill me, they'd have to sacrifice one of their own to do so.

The same goes for lynching me. They cant just kill me off without busting their nuts trying to make TOWN lynch me instead of them. So if for whatever reason we end up at lylo or mylo, town still has more chance of survival.

So no, i am not a vanilla town as i am still a burden on scum to deal with, ESPECIALLY now that they know that they can't get rid of me at night anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Cyber claimed a bit early. Still waiting on the flavor, since there isn't much point hiding it. I would have pointed out BM was acting like a lyncher first before claiming.

No i waited a while for it subside, so you're expecting me to just call out blackmage as a lyncher, the person wagoning me.
This might work in the pretty little world u live in , but in here all they see is "oh look, he's countervoting bm bcos he's wagoning him, cute"... sadly i would have thought the same...

Passarelli
09-01-2015, 07:14 PM
All you had to do is point out the vast change in his gameplay. He has never been this aggressive day 1 on a specific person. His "amg it's day 9" crap is pretty BS. He has sat in games for over two weeks when nothing happened except me arguing with Mikey for 50+ pages.

Cyber, not all people think like Mexicans.

StarsMine
09-01-2015, 07:27 PM
I never said you were vanilla, I said you were worse then vanilla. I said Vanilla town would actually be more useful to town then you due your stupid ass claim. I never said shit about power roles being able to investigate you. I am saying power roles will die INSTEAD of you if your claim is true. Vanilla can at least take a bullet. If your claim is true you became the great untargetable (by mafia) town who has no powers. AKA god damn usless since that puts the target on the back of the rest of town. You are no longer able to do your job. And you made it so the rest of town may not be able ot do their job by moving that target.

BM didnt wagon you. The guy didnt even push anyone to vote for you. I am pushing people to vote for you, with my stated reasons that you either completely fucked over town, or are mafia.

SCRIBBLE
09-01-2015, 07:43 PM
Anyone else notice Cyber has yet to claim flavor?

Anyone else notice him claiming that he can still be investigated and that no town power role will be harmed by targeting him? That doesn't stand out as what could be an obvious trap?

Pass, please explain how my posts have been nothing but lackluster rhetoric quietly pushing a wagon on cyber. I'd like to know how my suspicion of cyber, which has not faltered, can be considered staying in the background.

Assassin
09-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Scribble it wouldnt matter his flavor at this point, all he has to do is pick an admin that blew up..and bam.

SCRIBBLE
09-01-2015, 08:02 PM
I'd like to point out that my pushing of cyber should be more than obvious, of which I have given my reasoning.

Ass, how about you be less scummy and not give cyber ideas, regardless how obvious the idea is.

Rosie
09-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Whoa, a lot to take in today. To me it seems Cyber is genuine in his claim. It sucks that he is, you have become useless to us now. You have entered untouchable territory. Unless You are a 3rd party survivor! Your hard claim makes more sense. Then you would benefit in a hard claim day 1 as the last fucker to kill. I am a newb, but that feels right to me.

I have not been here for all the past games you guys talk about. But I give you more credit than the early L-2 hard claim. With this being an insanity game, I would also think that a bomb would get some sort of x-shot ability.

Blackmage
09-01-2015, 09:34 PM
First, my last comment on third party for now. While scum is scum, third party is not the same as scum. Scum require the town to be dead. 3rd party with a survivor win con don't need the town dead, the town can win with these still alive. Same with jesters or lyncher/unlyncher. Aiming for one of these at day serves little purpose except to help the mafia. The end result is just reducing the town vs mafia percentage, and if you really believe it is third party, you're voting with a 0% chance of hitting scum.

Cyber, you're a funny little man. "and stfu if u say that isn't the case bcos that's what everyone knows always happens." You mean like nothing meaningful happening on day 1? Oh, wait, that changed.

Ass, it matters because if he's lying and chooses an admin someone else actually has, we'll have at least one target.

Pass, since you seem to be too busy playing other games, what does this tell you? vote pass When you're ready to start playing this game and are done with your meta, I'll reply to you.

My offer to hammer Cyber still stands, just putting my vote somewhere else in the meantime.

Blackmage - Cyber, unvote, pass
Pass - Ass, unvote, scrib
Scrib - Cyber
Rosie - Stars, unvote
Trig - Rosie, unvote
Stars - Cyber
Cyber - BM

Assassin 0
Blackmage 1 (L-4)
Pass 1 (L-4)
Rosie 0
Scrib 1 (L-4)
Stars 0
Trig 0
Cyber 2 (L-3)

CYBER
09-01-2015, 10:29 PM
I'd like to point out that my pushing of cyber should be more than obvious, of which I have given my reasoning.

Ass, how about you be less scummy and not give cyber ideas, regardless how obvious the idea is.

JESUS, christ man.

- - - Updated - - -

sigh.. i meant to quote the post where you said i didn't claim flavor yet...

I have already HARD claimed my role, you want me to hard claim my flavor now too? I get shit because I hard claimed, and now you want me to hard claim a flavor as well? ok then?!
I already softed it before,

I'm jesus fucking christ, aka nemesis's favorite OLD BASTARD.

Trigger Unhappy
09-02-2015, 12:06 AM
Whoa, a lot to take in today. To me it seems Cyber is genuine in his claim. It sucks that he is, you have become useless to us now. You have entered untouchable territory. Unless You are a 3rd party survivor! Your hard claim makes more sense. Then you would benefit in a hard claim day 1 as the last fucker to kill. I am a newb, but that feels right to me.

I have not been here for all the past games you guys talk about. But I give you more credit than the early L-2 hard claim. With this being an insanity game, I would also think that a bomb would get some sort of x-shot ability.

Problem with this is he couldnt have known someone wouldnt counter claim him.

Passarelli
09-02-2015, 11:04 AM
Scribble, I'll reply to you when I have a computer to organize quotes better. I should be home soon to do so.

BM, wtf other games am I playing? Carmageddon? I do my best to not do that.

I said I was going to let you and and the Mexican sit, mostly because I feel like Cyber could be right about you being a lyncher. I said a while ago I felt your play this game was fishy. I don't feel confident one way or the other about Cyber's claim to risk lynching him. I'd rather wait for the night and see if some sort of resolution can be reached on that subject day 2.

Your shit about 3rd parties is very wrong, BTW. Survivor sides with whatever side he thinks can win. Joker can quickhammer someone just to be scumtastic. Lychers and unlychers can be town sided, depending on their target, but aren't told their targets alignment for that reason. 3rd parties aren't on anyone's side but their own. This means unless the mod modified their win condition, they are anti-town (which is what they show up as when a cop investigates them). Anti-town = scum.

Looking at it a different way, we pretty much think it is likely 5v2v1. If we Lynch the 3rd party, it becomes 5v2. After night it is 4v2. If we mislynch, it becomes 4v2v1. After night it is 3v2v1 (if mafia doesn't hit 3rd party.

So day 2 with the 3rd party lynched it would be 4/6 town and 2/6 mafia.
With a mislynch it is 3/6 town and 2/6 mafia.

Mafia would stay the same, but town would be at a lower ratio.

Finally, if what you said were true in that 3rd parties are essentially town, it would actually be better to no Lynch, as towns odds go up in 5v2 compared to 6v2.

You pushed yourself harder into 3rd party in my mind with your argument.

That said, it is still better to try for mafia and let the 3rd party sit.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus fuck. Crit wall of text

StarsMine
09-02-2015, 11:56 AM
I dont buy blackmage is a lyncher for a second.

Blackmage
09-02-2015, 02:42 PM
Problem with this is he couldnt have known someone wouldnt counter claim him.

Are you talking about his claim of bomb? Because you can be as sure no one would CC that as you can with anything.

Pass, it's your crap like this:

If you compare blackmage in this game to previous ones, his day 1 is very very aggressive this game

All you had to do is point out the vast change in his gameplay. He has never been this aggressive day 1 on a specific person.

I, for one, am playing the insanity game. I am not playing whatever games you think I am. The same thing Cyber is saying. We don't play each game the same, and it just hurts your position and logic to think so.

StarsMine
09-02-2015, 02:47 PM
No one would CC bomb because its a fucking stupid claim. If his claim is true he totally screwed town with it. Why would someone else want the blame of fucking over town? If blackmage is a lyncher, who cares, we still go for who we think is mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

If there is someone who can CC the bomb, they should keep their mouth shut so mafia can blow themselves up on him.

CYBER
09-02-2015, 08:50 PM
soooooooo... am i the only one noticing that starsmine's been particularly protective of Blackmage for a while now?
Not only based on his recently not to subtle posts, but the fact that he STILL had no logical reason of why he jumped on the wagon that blackmage pulled on me, and then chalked it off to an "accidental whoops, didnt know it was that far in the wagon" ?

seriously, am i the only fucking sane person seeing this shit.

Assassin
09-02-2015, 09:28 PM
I've noticed a few trends. Scribble deflecting and not really saying shit is one of em

Blackmage
09-02-2015, 09:37 PM
Ass, who has said anything useful? There was a conversation about claiming bomb, and a conversation about 3rd party. One is something about a bad play, the other about speculation. Again, we have no new votes, so no new pressure, so nothing to talk about. I've said it before, but people need to vote so we can continue the day. 2 votes on Cyber and I'll lynch (or 1, and I'll throw on to prove about double voters), a pair of votes on any one of 3 people and we're in threat range, or 3 votes on the 4 voteless people.

SCRIBBLE
09-02-2015, 09:41 PM
Give me an example of what has been deflected. You have asked me zero questions. The only thing you have done is made baseless accusations. You have done nothing more than what you claim I am doing.

Also, I'm still waiting on pass to give me a run down of my quiet pushing and lackluster rhetoric.

I have been nothing but firm in my stance against cyber and not once have I tried to hide it.

Passarelli
09-02-2015, 11:56 PM
Shit came up irl (metal in tire) so I'm not going to make it home. Basically it's just how I see your posts. Pretty subjective, but enough that I'd make the first vote on you day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

By the by, if nothing else I'll be home Saturday for sure if you really want the play by play.

SCRIBBLE
09-03-2015, 06:17 AM
I'll wait until Saturday.

Passarelli
09-03-2015, 08:03 AM
They canceled my next dispatch, so I made it home.

vote cyber he's trying to be light footed, diverting any potential attention away from himself in future days by not being too sure of any suspect. I'm sure he'd hop on any train that has some semblance of reasoning behind it that we come up with. He will make sure he doesn't vote first or last, of course. If he is mafia, he knows which of us are town and knows he can let someone else lead the lynch train. Potentially trying to keep us unfocused and unorganized so he can get to night 1 and kill off a valuable asset. This is a stretch, but it is first day and there is not much else to go off of except meta and very little flavor.

I'll be unavailable until tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean for fuck sakes, he asked the mods to post the player list. It's eight people and he could have done it himself. It's an attempt to look like he is contributing, but it's just smoke and mirrors. Wolf in a sheep skin trying to get us comfortable so we ignore him

It was early day 1. Why would he be sure of anything at that point. You go on blabbering for a bit, make some predictions that haven't come true, then say it's a stretch because it's day 1.

In your update, you berate him for asking the mods to edit the first post to make his life a little easier by doing something they should have done in the first place, even though that was little more than a footnote in his post.

What I said about cyber was just reinforced by his last post.

You said this, even though it wasn't accurate. The post he gave was basically his reactions and his synopsis of the thread so far--I guess this could be construed as trying to divert attention from him, but how is that any different than what you have been doing? This was followed by bitching at stars for placing him at L-2 when there could be a double voter. He didn't vote anyone.

Today would be ideal to identify if we have a double voter. I'm tired of watching everyone talk themselves to the grave on the first day. Let's move forward, take a chance at lynching someone so we can get some actionable information from the votes, night, and hopefully from the next day's flavor. Unless anyone has a one shot investigation and wants to waste it first day or a mafioso would like to claim then we are wasting our time trying to read into each pixel of each letter that everyone types. At this point we are giving mafia too much to hide behind by giving them different targets to choose based on who pressured who.

You indirectly ask people to vote cyber just to discover a double voter? Sure, you didn't say his name specifically, but I really don't see who else you could be saying. Again, day 1 you really want 2-3 decent wagons.

I wasn't prodding you, like I said in my original post there wasn't much else to go on.

The reason people target you like this every game is because what you say in several paragraphs could have been said in a few sentences.

You gave a hell of a lot of 'reasoning' followed up by a small qualifier. Just because it's day one and you said as such doesn't mean it wasn't a prod.

You knew he was getting close to raging over it. Stars brought him to L-2 and you and blackmage kept pushing him. You clearly wanted more from him, and now that you got it, you're bitching about it. Sure, I would have dropped the possibility that BM is a lyncher before claiming, but this is Cyber we are talking about. Just about every game he plays this same shit happens to him. Someone pushes and pushes him, he slowly builds rage, he is pushed some more and he claims.

Your response was succinct and effective for only having one vote on you, and how lightly you were pushed.

Like you said in your first push on Cyber, "This is a stretch, but it is first day and there is not much else to go off of except meta and very little flavor."

CYBER
09-03-2015, 05:24 PM
They canceled my next dispatch, so I made it home.

It was early day 1. Why would he be sure of anything at that point. You go on blabbering for a bit, make some predictions that haven't come true, then say it's a stretch because it's day 1.

In your update, you berate him for asking the mods to edit the first post to make his life a little easier by doing something they should have done in the first place, even though that was little more than a footnote in his post.

You said this, even though it wasn't accurate. The post he gave was basically his reactions and his synopsis of the thread so far--I guess this could be construed as trying to divert attention from him, but how is that any different than what you have been doing? This was followed by bitching at stars for placing him at L-2 when there could be a double voter. He didn't vote anyone.

You indirectly ask people to vote cyber just to discover a double voter? Sure, you didn't say his name specifically, but I really don't see who else you could be saying. Again, day 1 you really want 2-3 decent wagons.

You gave a hell of a lot of 'reasoning' followed up by a small qualifier. Just because it's day one and you said as such doesn't mean it wasn't a prod.

You knew he was getting close to raging over it. Stars brought him to L-2 and you and blackmage kept pushing him. You clearly wanted more from him, and now that you got it, you're bitching about it. Sure, I would have dropped the possibility that BM is a lyncher before claiming, but this is Cyber we are talking about. Just about every game he plays this same shit happens to him. Someone pushes and pushes him, he slowly builds rage, he is pushed some more and he claims.

Your response was succinct and effective for only having one vote on you, and how lightly you were pushed.

Like you said in your first push on Cyber, "This is a stretch, but it is first day and there is not much else to go off of except meta and very little flavor."

i like this guy.

@Scribble and @BM , you guys pushed and pushed, and i kept quiet to try to play my bomb part right, even said that there's a reason why i wasn't giving information about my role.
You guys BARELY got a pat on the hand by a stupid vote from assassin and the likes, not even worth wasting 5 minutes of your day to begin with, but I was being wagonned hard. At first I thought that blackmage was baiting scum with me, so i tried to simply observe and do my best to write down my observations but the more he kept pushing, the more i got concerned about the fact that more idiots are following this train and i'm gonna have to find a way to stop it ASAP.

push push push push push on me, all of which had ZERO reasonable grounds btw, and I'm still at l-2 and then everyone basically saying that lynching me is the ONLY option, when it isnt.

So i started thinking as to why BM has been hard wagoning me so hard, I realized he might be a lyncher or some shit and just fully tilted at how much people still kept prodding without realizing that they're fucking up everything, so i claimed and posted my theory about the lyncher.
If i just posted "oh look bm is a lyncher" people would be like "ohhhh how cute, cyber's trying to divert attention onto the person who is voting him, lynch him anyway!" because that's how retarded everyone here plays. So i hard claimed to prove my point, and then gave out my personal vital information on what's been happening to me.

and yet HE STILL IS with EVERY POST (example: if you guys vote for him ,i'll lynch, it will take a while to get 3 votes on someone else and it will get risky, but if you vote cyber even once, i'll vote him to test a double voter theory)... TWICE.

Bottom line is @scribble, you barely get even touched in this, u just be like "nah, i'm not scummy" and ppl just instantly men-in-black-flash and forget you even exist just purely out of habit, while ppl constantly force me to claim.

SO I CLAIMED.
AND EVERYONE raged that i hard claimed my role. and called me an idiot for doing such a play.
AND THEN what do you do???? YOU KEPT INSISTING ON WANTING MY FLAVOR CLAIM too... and then insist 3 times about the fact that I didn't give my flavor yet, and made it sound like that's the reason why i'm still being voted because i didn't give flavor after my hard claim? what the actual fuck?

AND THEN YOU GOT IT, I even hard claimed my fucking flavor just because everyone's still on my ass about it, even though they didn't like me giving out information to begin with????
AND THEN WHAT????? YOU ARE STILL ON MY ASS.
It's day 1, what the fuck do you guys want more from me. I'm still useful as a tanky townie that will not go down easily unless town kills me off for scum's benefit, but right now i'm really starting to question some people's comprehension level here.

Assassin
09-03-2015, 09:38 PM
vote scribble

StarsMine
09-03-2015, 09:45 PM
My vote is staying on cyber. Scribble has done nothing scummy

Blackmage
09-03-2015, 09:51 PM
Cyber: I'm trying to get people to do something. For now, I'm letting people know that the person who made a scum claim, yes a "you can never safely kill me" claim IS scummy even if it's real, is able to be safely voted. This way, even if you ARE telling the truth, I'll take the bullet for them. If I'm scum, that should be a good thing, right? You actually do your duty as a bomb.

Also, what makes you different from a VT or Super Saint? What defines a claimed VT? Someone who the mafia will ignore to go after the useful power roles.

There, another vote, Scrib is at L-3. Now, we need Rosie and Trig to throw their hats back in the arena.

Stars, doing something scummy is not the reason (most) day 1 votes are placed. It's to find someone who can give information.

Trigger Unhappy
09-03-2015, 09:59 PM
I don't think the choice here is scribble or cyber, i feel like we either lynch bm or cyber. I'm really leaning cyber

Rosie
09-03-2015, 10:01 PM
Oh I completely think the bomb call is BS. But IF he is telling the truth, and there is a double voter, I wont be the one to put him at L-1. I'm making 2nd day! Put Cyber at L-1 then unvote and I will let you hammer him.

SCRIBBLE
09-03-2015, 10:06 PM
This is what I expected.

The responses/reactions to wagons are what matters, not the amount of wagons.

I have what I need now. I'm a mason and my flavor is Joker.

Cyber, barely touched would be rosie and trigger.

Pass, if any day is ideal for finding a double voter, it is day one. That is a serious role for mafia to have.

There. Two hard claims in one day, though cyber should have definitely played it better if he is indeed town and not claimed. Claiming was not the solution, claiming was his way to stay alive.

The other mason should be more than apparent, you window licking retards.

Blackmage
09-03-2015, 10:12 PM
Rosie, we need one more vote to get it to L-2. Once we get that, I'll vote to L-1, take it off 5 min later, so I can be the hammer.

Here is the list, I believe, if I've missed something, let me know!

Blackmage - Cyber, unvote, pass
Pass - Ass, unvote, scrib
Ass - Pass, Unvote, Stars, unvote, Scribble, unvote, scrib
Scrib - Cyber
Rosie - Stars, unvote
Trig - Rosie, unvote
Stars - Cyber
Cyber - BM

Assassin 0
Blackmage 1 (L-4)
Pass 1 (L-4)
Rosie 0
Scrib 2 (L-3)
Stars 0
Trig 0
Cyber 2 (L-3)

StarsMine
09-03-2015, 10:14 PM
I don't think the choice here is scribble or cyber, i feel like we either lynch bm or cyber. I'm really leaning cyber
Then pull the trigger trigger

Oh I completely think the bomb call is BS. But IF he is telling the truth, and there is a double voter, I wont be the one to put him at L-1. I'm making 2nd day! Put Cyber at L-1 then unvote and I will let you hammer him.

If he is telling the truth, he fucked over town. Should lynch just out of policy if thats the case. A hindrance to town is not needed.

SCRIBBLE
09-03-2015, 10:20 PM
And by window licking retards, I meant assassin.

Rosie
09-03-2015, 10:22 PM
Shit I thought he was at L-2 this whole time. I would have voted 2 days ago. I don't think he will go boom, but dude I want to be able to help town at least once b4 you guys get tired of theses things and stop playing.

Vote Cyber

Blackmage
09-03-2015, 10:27 PM
unvote

vote cyber

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

CYBER
09-03-2015, 10:29 PM
anddddd bkaoom goes BM!

idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

kaboom*

- - - Updated - - -

and he unvoted? lol too late bud.

SCRIBBLE
09-03-2015, 10:34 PM
Regardless the outcome, you are still the LVP cyber.

Blackmage
09-03-2015, 10:35 PM
Moreso if this is now a claim of a hated as well.

StarsMine
09-03-2015, 10:36 PM
It is highly unlikely BM is a 3rd party lyncher for you cyber. If anyone was a double voter though, I dont think blade or nem was on to see it.

Blackmage
09-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Stars: normally doesn't matter if they see it, only if it happens.

CYBER
09-04-2015, 02:21 AM
It is highly unlikely BM is a 3rd party lyncher for you cyber. If anyone was a double voter though, I dont think blade or nem was on to see it.

how in the actual fuck can you say that it is highly unlikely????

If scribble is a mason, and you're his mason or some shit, then there's zero chance in hell for you to say this as a high probability of not being a lyncher when HE HAS BEEN PUSHING TO LYNCH ME THE ENTIRE GAME.

But clearly everyone just refuses to listen to the fact that scum WANTS you to lynch me because that just saves them the trouble of doing so themselves.

Look at pass and trigger who still haven't hammered me to even end your precious single-wagon day, why??? because they're affraid of getting the boomshakalaka from yours truly.

and on a last note...

Shit I thought he was at L-2 this whole time. I would have voted 2 days ago. I don't think he will go boom, but dude I want to be able to help town at least once b4 you guys get tired of theses things and stop playing.

Vote Cyber

he doesn't vote at the beginning when the heated shit happened, and now seriously? no one finding this in the slightest bit scumtastic especially with that "oh im jsut gonna vote to help" comment?
yeah, CLEARLY everyone's thinking straight and i'm the only clear option for a wagon day 1, CLEARLY there was no scumtastic shit that happened at all this game, CLEARLY it's better for town to lynch its own fucking bomb.

Passarelli
09-04-2015, 07:01 AM
So town has 5 people. 2 of which are masons and one is a bomb. Scribble, is your partner BM or stars?

This means someone is lying or scum will be much easier to find. Right now I'm leaning towards someone lying, but a solid investigation should clear up most of this.

This also means a cop will be able to clear two towns with 1 investigation, or find both mafia at once. Not bad.

Scribble, is that the only power you have, or are you as useless as Cyber now?

unvote

StarsMine
09-04-2015, 07:41 AM
So town has 5 people. 2 of which are masons and one is a bomb. Scribble, is your partner BM or stars?

This means someone is lying or scum will be much easier to find. Right now I'm leaning towards someone lying, but a solid investigation should clear up most of this.

This also means a cop will be able to clear two towns with 1 investigation, or find both mafia at once. Not bad.

Scribble, is that the only power you have, or are you as useless as Cyber now?

unvote
Scribble can still use all his abilities (night talk). Hard claiming does not inherently make you useless, he can still be targeted as well.

Passarelli
09-04-2015, 09:13 AM
Stars, you know that a townie that can't be killed is useful, right?

What did you want him to do? Claim a major power role to try to force a mafia kill? Except then that role might CC and we'd Lynch Cyber and be down an extra person and a major power role would be exposed. As it is now, we'll still be OK if 2 people die at night and we mislynch.

If someone can clear Cyber, we'd have a cleared townie that will not die.

I'd rather not risk voting him which would stop a JoaT or a Vig to not be able to use their shots.

At this point though, I think our best move would be to Lynch off one of the unclaimed people and the investigative role should fact check Scribble. This will give us 1-2 confirmed townies for tomorrow or serve mafia on a platter. If Cyber is lying, that means he is either Mafia or survivor. If he is mafia, that means his partner and 3rd party is among the unknowns. If he is survivor, both mafia are among the unknowns. If both he and scrib are truthful, then that means 3/5 unclaimed players are scum. Playing it out this way means we would have a worst case scenario of a 2/5 chance of hitting scum today and a 2/4 chance tomorrow. If there is a vig shot tonight, we'd have worst case a 33% chance of hitting mafia, 66% chance at scum. Not the best odds, but when you look at the odds of as town in winning 5v2v1, it's promising.

I think that math is right, I'm not home to put shit into notepad.

Assassin
09-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Unvote
Though I still don't think scribble is off my watch list.

Blackmage
09-04-2015, 01:14 PM
Spending the night thinking about things, finding we may have a mason may make things tricky. Remember the starting flavour. "Also this shall be a day start because you fuckwits need to learn not to rely so much on your night powers." While this setup is "1. It is NOT very balanced as it can include ANYTHING.", do we think we'd be given a cop, much less a sane cop if we truly have 2 masons? Added with the quote from the scum page on mason "Some moderators consider two Masons to be a roughly equivalent substitute for a Cop.", we may be hard pressed to clear anyone at night.

Note, I won't be hammering till we at least discuss this, even if it's just to say STFU blackmage.

- - - Updated - - -

Blackmage - Cyber, unvote, pass, unvote, cyber, unvote
Pass - Ass, unvote, scrib, unvote
Ass - Pass, Unvote, Stars, unvote, Scribble, unvote, scrib, unvote
Scrib - Cyber
Rosie - Stars, unvote, cyber
Trig - Rosie, unvote
Stars - Cyber
Cyber - BM

Assassin 0
Blackmage 1 (L-4)
Pass 0
Rosie 0
Scrib 0
Stars 0
Trig 0
Cyber 3 (L-2)

Rosie
09-04-2015, 02:04 PM
If we do have 2 Masons, a bomb, I know that I am pretty damn helpful, and another role, it seems like a cop may almost over balance the game to town side. Unless Mafia has like a bulletproof godfather with a janitor or something. Or if the 3rd party is a SK.

- - - Updated - - -

Assuming its 5v2v1

Could it be possibly 4v2v2 with the masons being 3rd party? Honest question btw, wont know if I don't ask.

Assassin
09-04-2015, 02:57 PM
Well my role is pretty damn powerful as well so...I'm going to go ahead and guess no on the town side cop.

Passarelli
09-04-2015, 05:13 PM
Rosie, 4v2v2 with the masons actually being mafia is more likely then them being 3rd party.

You guys need to keep in mind that mafia likely also has strong power roles in this.

That said, Trig, I think I trust you the most in this game thus far. What did you want to do?

Trigger Unhappy
09-04-2015, 11:18 PM
Here is what we have established so far... No double voter... or at least.. none of the people that actually voted for cyber were double voters.

it looks like Scrib and Stars are partners it looks like.. though Stars was really sure that BM wasnt a lyncher... which i tend to agree.

There is some doubt as to whether a town cop is present in the game. My gut feeling from the flavor is that there is not one. So we can't really verify Scrib or Cyber's claim. my thinking is that BM, and Pass are town. Assassin is a little all over the place, but I think thats just his play style..

I'm leaning Stars as scum partly because of his push on cyber. If cyber is really bomb, it is in towns interest to keep him alive. especially in a 4v2v2 scenario.
I have what i think should be done tonight by various power roles.. the last time we had an insanity game there was a bus driver (me) and so i don't want to publish what i think various roles should do.

- - - Updated - - -

also just fyi guys, just bought a house this week. Moving today and tomorrow so will be out of touch until around 5 ish.

StarsMine
09-04-2015, 11:32 PM
It would be foolish to put myself out there like this if I was scum. If cyber is bomb, we pretty much already lost, and if I was mafia pushing this hard is suicidal.

CYBER
09-05-2015, 02:04 AM
It's not like scribble has ever been a 3rd party Mason flavor cop with a very drunken man, in a BLADE GAME.

but hey, my opinions means jack shit and clearly there's no other choice but to lynch the town bomb when we have 2 "town" Masons, and Rosie claiming to be a town strong power role, and ergo leaving a smaller pool to shoot at for 60% oh hitting a mafia.

You know, all that doesn't matter, you know. Because clearly the only option offered to everyone is to lynch me as fucking usual, u know.

You know? You know.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking stubborn and blind idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

No I'm not tilted at all by this insane stubbornness this game.

Passarelli
09-05-2015, 04:45 AM
It would be foolish to put myself out there like this if I was scum.

Nice WIFoM.

I pretty much want to leave Cyber/Stars/Scribble alone for today, since something will probably happen to clarify that shit at night. I haven't played enough games with Rosie to get a good read yet. I still don't like how Blackmage went hard after Cyber for no real reason. Assassin is still iffy in my book. I'd be willing to roll the dice and vote any of those 3.

Blackmage
09-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Here's why I "went so hard" in stages. Stage 1: I voted on the last person to confirm. Stage 2: After he had pressure, I tried to get information. Stage 3: I tried to get him to make a safe claim. Stage 4: When he decided to make a scum claim instead, I treated him as scum. Which part of this is hard to follow?

I don't like how protective you have been of Cyber after his scumtastic claim. You just said "something will probably happen to clarify that shit at night." What can clarify anything about Cyber? Do you think the mafia will target him instead of the people just claimed "super powerful" roles? If he's mafia, there's even less of a chance of mafia doing so. Do you still think there might be a cop? Or are you saying YOU will do something to clarify?

Passarelli
09-05-2015, 11:04 AM
I still think there may be a cop or an investigation at some point, but if there is they should clear Scribble and Stars tonight. As I said earlier, Cyber may be scum, but I'd rather play it safe and try to find his partner rather than risk losing an extra person to a lynch of a bomb.

StarsMine
09-05-2015, 12:00 PM
It's not like scribble has ever been a 3rd party Mason flavor cop with a very drunken man, in a BLADE GAME.

Thats eeire, except for the 3rd party.

I still think there may be a cop or an investigation at some point, but if there is they should clear Scribble and Stars tonight. As I said earlier, Cyber may be scum, but I'd rather play it safe and try to find his partner rather than risk losing an extra person to a lynch of a bomb.I think there is an issue with your plan that will be clear at a later time.

- - - Updated - - -

But yea lets wait for more information where mafia will just lie through there teeth and get more information on who their targets are.

- - - Updated - - -

Yall just running around trying to figure out who is the cop, who is the cop, as if that wont give mafia a target. What the hell happened to you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if there is a cop in the game, This waiting game is hurting town.

Assassin
09-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Thats eeire, except for the 3rd party.

I think there is an issue with your plan that will be clear at a later time.

- - - Updated - - -

But yea lets wait for more information where mafia will just lie through there teeth and get more information on who their targets are.

- - - Updated - - -

Yall just running around trying to figure out who is the cop, who is the cop, as if that wont give mafia a target. What the hell happened to you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if there is a cop in the game, This waiting game is hurting town.

Only if the cop outed himself like an idiot otherwise we are still seeing how people are voting and what they say which is good info

Passarelli
09-05-2015, 01:05 PM
No one asked who the cop is, Stars.

Rushing the day along, especially day 1, is scummy the last game we played is example enough. I doubt you would have won had I been given the chance to speak. That is the main reason I am suspicious of Blackmage and Scribble. This day has started to drag a bit, though.

StarsMine
09-05-2015, 01:16 PM
Rushing the early days was not how I won the last game.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets put it like this as well, if cyber is the bomb, mafia would want him gone. We have had the masons vote for him, mafia would have had an easy hammer at that point.

Assassin
09-05-2015, 03:53 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Lets put it like this as well, if cyber is the bomb, mafia would want him gone. We have had the masons vote for him, mafia would have had an easy hammer at that point.
Or the "masons" are the mafia and they already tried, which seems like a duh moment.

StarsMine
09-05-2015, 03:54 PM
The masons are not mafia

Assassin
09-05-2015, 04:51 PM
The masons are not mafia

As a role no, but its easy to say we are masons when you are mafia and have a partner to back it up.

- - - Updated - - -

hence the quotes around "masons"

StarsMine
09-05-2015, 06:23 PM
That sounds like an incredibly risky gambit to pull this early on.

Blackmage
09-05-2015, 09:01 PM
Rushing the day along, especially day 1, is scummy the last game we played is example enough. I doubt you would have won had I been given the chance to speak. That is the main reason I am suspicious of Blackmage and Scribble. This day has started to drag a bit, though.

May I ask, where did I try to rush the day along before the scum claim? I may have, but I don't recall it.

CYBER
09-05-2015, 09:18 PM

- - - Updated - - -

were you always this dense or did you just put skillpoints in stupidity before the start of the game?
MAFIA WONT HAMMER ME BECAUSE THEY DONT NEED TO WHEN YOU IDIOTS WILL HAVE A TOWNIE HAMMER ME INSTEAD.

Why oh god why will they take the risk in hammering me and losing one of them, and possibly outing their partner or rivals based on their earlier behavior, if they could just let town hammer me away.

The mere goddamn fact that you 2 "masons" voted me and I have yet to get hammered should tell you how much mafia is fucking too chicken shit to pull the plug on me, and how i am actually more useful as a dead end to mafia than you give credit for.

But no please, keep misdirecting town.

- - - Updated - - -

simple math for mafia:
"do we lynch him and risk losing 50 or 30% of our members?

or do we let town get worn down in circular reasoning and then just get anxious enough to end the day so that they hammer their own bomb AND lose -1 townie as well...AND get no info out of it because they basically went for a retarded policy lynch rather than getting information from multiple people.

hmmm, lose one of us, or lose 2 of them and keep them confused...oh no there is no obvious choice to this simple math question!"
decision decisions!!!! HOW WILL MAFIA EVER DECIDE!?

Assassin
09-05-2015, 10:03 PM
were you always this dense or did you just put skillpoints in stupidity before the start of the game?
MAFIA WONT HAMMER ME BECAUSE THEY DONT NEED TO WHEN YOU IDIOTS WILL HAVE A TOWNIE HAMMER ME INSTEAD.

Why oh god why will they take the risk in hammering me and losing one of them, and possibly outing their partner or rivals based on their earlier behavior, if they could just let town hammer me away.

The mere goddamn fact that you 2 "masons" voted me and I have yet to get hammered should tell you how much mafia is fucking too chicken shit to pull the plug on me, and how i am actually more useful as a dead end to mafia than you give credit for.

But no please, keep misdirecting town.

- - - Updated - - -

simple math for mafia:
"do we lynch him and risk losing 50 or 30% of our members?

or do we let town get worn down in circular reasoning and then just get anxious enough to end the day so that they hammer their own bomb AND lose -1 townie as well...AND get no info out of it because they basically went for a retarded policy lynch rather than getting information from multiple people.

hmmm, lose one of us, or lose 2 of them and keep them confused...oh no there is no obvious choice to this simple math question!"
decision decisions!!!! HOW WILL MAFIA EVER DECIDE!?
That wouldn't be entirely accurate. If only town lynched you tomorrow we would win. Not going into it any further than that.

- - - Updated - - -

I still don't think we should though js

Blackmage
09-05-2015, 10:17 PM
...Awesome...

- - - Updated - - -

Pass, still think there is one, or that Ass is lying?

CYBER
09-06-2015, 12:12 AM
That wouldn't be entirely accurate. If only town lynched you tomorrow we would win. Not going into it any further than that.

- - - Updated - - -

I still don't think we should though js

...what?

Rosie
09-06-2015, 02:42 AM

???? Did you just pull a Freud and admit scum? I cant see how 2 Town dying first day equals a town win. Soooo who's your partner in this "WE" you speak of?

Passarelli
09-06-2015, 05:21 AM
I think he is saying it would increase the odds of hitting scum? At least I hope that is what he is saying.

Assassin
09-06-2015, 08:30 AM
No that's not what I'm saying. I think caught what I was sitting at.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant bm

- - - Updated - - -

And softing stuoid phone

Trigger Unhappy
09-06-2015, 10:40 AM
Ass, not sure what you are saying. If only town votes cyber he will blow one up. That's ( possibly 2 out of 5 ?Townes leaving a 3 v 2 with unknown roles. I don't see how that work out in towns favor. But if you can clarify how it would, why not do it or at least explain it to us. Is it based around your role?

Assassin
09-06-2015, 11:24 AM
Yes and thats why I said I don't want to vote cyber because we will lose a townie tonight.

Trigger Unhappy
09-06-2015, 11:38 AM
Townies dying doesn't matter of the end result is town winning. I want to know if killing cyber and he kills me, could we ensure a town win? Id volunteer if so.

StarsMine
09-06-2015, 11:56 AM
If your a vig, why shoot a potential bomb?

- - - Updated - - -

You are assuming cyber is town assassin

Assassin
09-06-2015, 01:19 PM
If your a vig, why shoot a potential bomb?

- - - Updated - - -

You are assuming cyber is town assassin
True. Although usually when he tangents that badly, it's not just for show.

- - - Updated - - -

and no trig. don't do that.

SCRIBBLE
09-06-2015, 08:03 PM
It has been a hectic three days, I will be available tomorrow as I will be coming back stateside. Short and sweet: if not cyber, then we are left with ass, pass, black, or rosie. Pick one and let's roll with it. If we hit town then it is a sacrifice that needs to be made. Otherwise we are all just going to expect everyone to hard claim lest they be scum and that is asinine. You waterheads need to vote for those acting scummy. Ass just said some shit that could have been a major slip and pass could have been attempting to recover for that mistake.

unvote

I would still vote for cyber as a policy lynch. That policy being he hard claimed bomb is either a huge risk to allow to live or just a useless bomb, which too many people think is still useful as if this insanity game does not include a protected mafia or something similar.

Got to go, sleep beckons.

CYBER
09-06-2015, 08:10 PM
Townies dying doesn't matter of the end result is town winning. I want to know if killing cyber and he kills me, could we ensure a town win? Id volunteer if so.

I'm fine with dying as a townie, hell i've personally went full kamikazee myself but it depends on the context, and RIGHT NOW lynching me would be the worst possible decision.

Here's why. I'm gonna play a little game using starsmine as an example, join in and have a blast!!! :

We're 8 people. Let's assume 2M/1third/5townies just for the sake of likeliness.

If i get lynched tonight by one of us, and by the looks of it, blackmage is particularly ecstatic to do it himself, that's -2 T,
dropping the count to 2 v 1 v 3.

HELL I'll even assume that the third party is NOT a killer, just to prove a point.
Mafia will kill another person tonight, probably one of the masons like scribble because he's clearly the driving force of the dynamic duo.

Now everyone's down to 2 v 1 v 2 ASSUMING NO SERIAL or VIG shots at night.

With the dynamic duo broken, and blackmage dead or alive but mysterious, stars has to make the decisions on his own, so let me ask you a question stars, since you're so damn sure that killing the bomb is the ideal action tonight, WHO are your mafia candidates for when tomorrow starts mmmm??? I mean you must have SOMEONE in mind for tomorrow right??? That's assuming mafia doesn't quickhammer any vote that is made because it will fall in their favor to enter night quickly.

Because if you fail to kill a mafia member that day, then you WILL enter the night with 2 v 1 v 1 OR 2 v 0 v 2.

MAFIA will kill 1 person, regardless of who, and GG. MAFIA wins by outnumbering.

AND ALL THIS assuming that the third party, if any, doesn't cause more shit for town by trying to lynch someone, or get killed, or side with mafia as survivor, or is SK, or what the hell ever.

SO AGAIN, for the love of all that is holy, rethink this whole "lets have a townie suicide on lynching cyber, that'll be perfect today blah blah bullcrap that you're throwing without ACTUALLY thinking it through" because it's clear to me that you're going all in with that decision because scribble and BM sound fine with that decision right now, and you're following their footsteps, but what happens if they are not in the game tomorrow.

SO Im asking you guys RIGHT NOW, if you are INSISTING on policy lynching me even if it's all because of your own incessant pushing for more info, WHICH YOU GOT FROM ME, who are your mafia candidates for tomorrow if all went to shit because tomorrow is MyLo and you WILL have to land a mafia lynch tomorrow or it's gg.

- - - Updated - - -

*drops mic*
GET IT NOW?
fuck all you dumb fucks.

StarsMine
09-06-2015, 08:17 PM
Just so you know cyber I intentionally didnt kill people at night the last game to have the numbers I want. A night kill is not guaranteed due to factors like vests, doctors, bus drivers, gambits, etc.

SCRIBBLE
09-06-2015, 08:34 PM
Alright mouthbreathers.

This is blade's insanity game, it is supposed to be fun. Stop depending on your usual strategy, relax, and take a little risk. This has been less fun everyday that goes by. Stop trying to win so hard that you are obstinate. Relax, live a little. I am 90% sure blade has set this game up for failure and is having a little giggle at the whole deal. We each probably have a crutch in play and also a handicap. Stop pretending your role is super fucking necessary.

I'm so bored, I am so close to quitting. Not lynching myself, not raging, just walking away from it and not saying a fucking word.

Stop trying to be the smartest nerd at the lan party.

Rosie
09-06-2015, 08:45 PM

Unvote

This is the first can't ignore scummy thing I have seen this game. I don't have the experience to play mind games with you boys, but my gut says scum.

Vote Ass

Assassin
09-06-2015, 10:21 PM
Unvote

This is the first can't ignore scummy thing I have seen this game. I don't have the experience to play mind games with you boys, but my gut says scum.

Vote Ass

Then your gut is wrong. Have you seen any others of the vets vote me for what I said? Learn a little.

Blackmage
09-06-2015, 11:04 PM
Rosie, that wasn't a scum claim or a mind game, rather a role claim. A role that is 100% of the time town in fact. I enjoyed watching the response, or rather lack thereof to it.

Ass, Rosie voting for what looked like a scum claim isn't a bad thing. Newer players being willing to take a risk is a GOOD thing in fact. We need more people willing to take an active role. Rather than just saying "you're wrong", say why. And no, because the Vets didn't vote isn't a good reason. Also, be wary of that wine in front of you. Same as trying to lynch Cyber for being different from normal, don't try to protect him because of similarities.

Without Cyber, we need a new target for our affections.

Blackmage - Cyber, unvote, pass, unvote, cyber, unvote
Pass - Ass, unvote, scrib, unvote
Scrib - Cyber, unvote
Rosie - Stars, unvote, cyber, unvote, ass
Trig - Rosie, unvote
Stars - Cyber
Cyber - BM

Assassin 1 (L-4)
Blackmage 1 (L-4)
Pass 0
Rosie 0
Scrib 0
Stars 0
Trig 0
Cyber 1 (L-4)

- - - Updated - - -

As a quick clarification, as with Cyber, don't try to soft then complain when people take it in a way you don't intend them to. That's why soft claims aren't as useful as hard claims. They are open to misunderstanding or straight up ignoring.

Assassin
09-07-2015, 09:02 AM
I didn't mean it that way...I did intend him to just learn

Passarelli
09-07-2015, 10:48 AM
I'm going to be gone for a day or two. Gotta go to work and my phone is MIA. Sorry guys. I'll find it/get a new one at some point tomorrow.

Nemesis
09-08-2015, 07:11 AM
If you retards don't start playing I'm going to start adding votes at random until a conclusion is reached.

SCRIBBLE
09-08-2015, 07:17 AM
vote pass good enough for me, claims to only trust trig. Scum read is strong with this one, 3rd party, mafia, town. Who cares at this point. I just want to move forward and I get the feeling he just wants people to hand info over to him.

Vote for someone other than stars and I'll tag along as stars is the only other confirmed town in my book.

Passarelli
09-08-2015, 09:44 AM
Scrib, When did I ask or push for information? If you want to play it that way it should be:

Vote Blackmage

CYBER
09-08-2015, 10:18 AM
I think we all know who i'm going to be voting for, the guy who wagon'd me to hell for a different reason every day, even a policy lynch which is NEVER good for town. I still think he's a lyncher hunting me down, and i'm about to confirm that theory.

vote blackmage

note: just putting this on the record right now in case something explosive happens at night and i dont make it tomorrow:
not big on rosie, pass nor trigger right now. rosie bcos of that scummy "hey im just trying to help town bcos im helpful" comment, pass because he kept rehashing the shit i said myself that everyone but him actually fucking read, and trigger because he just rubbed me the wrong way and never actually taking a stand in this entire bullshit of a day 1.
assassin's 1-liner earlier i don't get it still... mostly the awkward timing of it which could have brought better discussion earlier than just he said she said, assuming it wasn't a slip up.
The dynamic duo of starscribble are currently off my shit list... but i refuse to clear masons anymore after that mikeyscribble 3rd party mafia bullshit of a game by our current mod.

- - - Updated - - -

ps: i still fucking hate all of you fucktards right now. just for the record.

Trigger Unhappy
09-08-2015, 11:13 AM
Vote Blackmage
Most likely person right now to be 3rd party/mafia. 2nd is assassin, 3rd is cyber. I still wonder about your avoidable Bomb claim. If you are bomb, you still have a lot of value to us, we just need to verify it.

StarsMine
09-08-2015, 11:20 AM
If he is a bomb, he is of no value to us.

Trigger Unhappy
09-08-2015, 11:24 AM
Well its a moot point. I dont think he is the bomb.

SCRIBBLE
09-08-2015, 11:39 AM
You misinterpreted my post pass, it was just a feeling, not an indictment of a push.

StarsMine
09-08-2015, 11:44 AM
I still fail to see what blackmage did that is scummy.

Blackmage
09-08-2015, 12:22 PM
Cyber continues to prove he's not paying attention to the game. Votes me again after not even unvoting. Either that, or showing he has two vote.

Anyway, I'm Zero, which is why I never was onboard for the whole Clan/admin being scum thing, and I have multiple passive abilities.

I'm throwing this vote back vote Pass. He keeps throwing vague accusations at me, and hand waves and ignores asking for clarification, ending with voting for me for doing looking for information. I will respond to your question. This (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13772-Blade-and-Nem-s-IBIS-Themed-Mafia-Game-(Insanity-Game-1)?p=201549#post201549) is you saying we need to get information. This is the same method I used, vote wagons. The difference is, once we got a scum claim, I was pushing to lynch it, whereas you were and are still saying we should protect the VT and push more information into the scums hands. I even volunteered, right away, to let myself go down with cyber if he wasn't lying. This is more of Cyber not paying attention, as it makes his entire numbers point is moot, because the one going down would NEVER have been in question. Instead of lynching the scum, we're up to over half the players having partially claimed now. Which is something you had said would be really not good to do here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13772-Blade-and-Nem-s-IBIS-Themed-Mafia-Game-(Insanity-Game-1)?p=201502#post201502).

Stars: that's the handwaving I'm speaking of. He's been doing things such as protecting the scum claimer here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13772-Blade-and-Nem-s-IBIS-Themed-Mafia-Game-(Insanity-Game-1)?p=201686#post201686), and has been trying to get us to not look at it here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13772-Blade-and-Nem-s-IBIS-Themed-Mafia-Game-(Insanity-Game-1)?p=201580#post201580) and here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13772-Blade-and-Nem-s-IBIS-Themed-Mafia-Game-(Insanity-Game-1)?p=201605#post201605), but I'm scummy.

Blackmage - Cyber, unvote, pass, unvote, cyber, unvote, pass
Pass - Ass, unvote, scrib, unvote, BM
Scrib - Cyber, unvote, pass
Trig - Rosie, unvote, BM
Stars - Cyber
Cyber - BM, BM

Assassin 1 (L-4)
Blackmage 3 (L-2)
Pass 2 (L-3)
Rosie 0
Scrib 0
Stars 0
Trig 0
Cyber 1 (L-4)

SCRIBBLE
09-08-2015, 12:53 PM
Cyber is probably voteless.

- - - Updated - - -

Which would explain zero vote updates from the mods. Look how long it took him to vote despite pointing out his idea of scum.

BladeTwinSwords
09-08-2015, 12:56 PM
Blackmage has been doing yalls vote updates. I would have only posted if he made an error.

Nemesis
09-08-2015, 12:57 PM
Blackmage has been doing yalls vote updates. I would have only posted if he made an error.

You're an error

BladeTwinSwords
09-08-2015, 12:57 PM
. I am error

SCRIBBLE
09-08-2015, 01:13 PM
No more comments from the peanut gallery. You're useless whether or not you post so shut the fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

Cyber is probably still useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Useless/voteless, either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering blade only intervened when I mentioned their lack of input being cause for suspicion of cyber, he probably is voteless and blade is realizing his modding (or lack of modding) fucked cyber over.

Trigger Unhappy
09-08-2015, 01:49 PM
If he is vote less then there are 4 town that can vote. we would need a unanimous decision to lynch anyone. I don't think he is voteless. I'm assuming a third party and 2 mafia.

SCRIBBLE
09-08-2015, 01:56 PM
That is if he is town. There could be one voteless, one double voter.

Trigger Unhappy
09-08-2015, 02:05 PM
yeah pretty sure he isn't. about... 1079% sure

SCRIBBLE
09-08-2015, 02:08 PM
Of what? Town, voteless?

- - - Updated - - -

We could have three town, two third party(ies), three mafia.

Trigger Unhappy
09-08-2015, 02:10 PM
bomb.

- - - Updated - - -

woah screwed up my percentage.

SCRIBBLE
09-08-2015, 02:12 PM
What percentage then?

Trigger Unhappy
09-08-2015, 02:32 PM
I'll go with 79%

Passarelli
09-08-2015, 04:05 PM
Cyber continues to prove he's not paying attention to the game. Votes me again after not even unvoting. Either that, or showing he has two vote.

Anyway, I'm Zero, which is why I never was onboard for the whole Clan/admin being scum thing, and I have multiple passive abilities.

I'm throwing this vote back vote Pass. He keeps throwing vague accusations at me, and hand waves and ignores asking for clarification, ending with voting for me for doing looking for information. I will respond to your question. This (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13772-Blade-and-Nem-s-IBIS-Themed-Mafia-Game-(Insanity-Game-1)?p=201549#post201549) is you saying we need to get information. This is the same method I used, vote wagons. The difference is, once we got a scum claim, I was pushing to lynch it, whereas you were and are still saying we should protect the VT and push more information into the scums hands. I even volunteered, right away, to let myself go down with cyber if he wasn't lying. This is more of Cyber not paying attention, as it makes his entire numbers point is moot, because the one going down would NEVER have been in question. Instead of lynching the scum, we're up to over half the players having partially claimed now. Which is something you had said would be really not good to do here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13772-Blade-and-Nem-s-IBIS-Themed-Mafia-Game-(Insanity-Game-1)?p=201502#post201502).

Stars: that's the handwaving I'm speaking of. He's been doing things such as protecting the scum claimer here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13772-Blade-and-Nem-s-IBIS-Themed-Mafia-Game-(Insanity-Game-1)?p=201686#post201686), and has been trying to get us to not look at it here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13772-Blade-and-Nem-s-IBIS-Themed-Mafia-Game-(Insanity-Game-1)?p=201580#post201580) and here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13772-Blade-and-Nem-s-IBIS-Themed-Mafia-Game-(Insanity-Game-1)?p=201605#post201605), but I'm scummy.

Blackmage - Cyber, unvote, pass, unvote, cyber, unvote, pass
Pass - Ass, unvote, scrib, unvote, BM
Scrib - Cyber, unvote, pass
Trig - Rosie, unvote, BM
Stars - Cyber
Cyber - BM, BM

Assassin 1 (L-4)
Blackmage 3 (L-2)
Pass 2 (L-3)
Rosie 0
Scrib 0
Stars 0
Trig 0
Cyber 1 (L-4)

The difference between how I went about it and how you went about it is that I didn't want anyone to claim. I just wanted wagons for vote analysis, whereas you wanted to put pressure for claims.

Claiming day 1 is either a dumbtell or a scumtell. In Cyber's case, it looked like a dumbtell thinking he was defending a townie from being exploded. The only reason I defended him before that is I didn't want the day to end that fast. Either way, I'd rather let him be for today in case there are 2 deaths tonight. Better safe than sorry.

We should have enough wagons now to figure out what is what day 2 if we manage to get a piece or two of information.

Scribble, I got what you meant. It just feels that BM pushed for claims, and has been trying to steer the conversation this whole time. Hell, he could be 3rd party lyncher and would win even if he died from the bomb, or he could have 1x death proof.

Blackmage
09-08-2015, 05:31 PM
How can you analyze a vote train that just sputters out? What reason would people have to join multiple trains if they know there is no point to them? After we're done "gathering data" how would we handle who to lynch? In order to lynch, we have to allow them a chance to defend themselves, EG: Claim. Claiming day one isn't a dumbtell or a scumtell. It's how the town is supposed to gain information day one. Vote patterns are meaningless without something to back them up.

Have I tried steering the conversation? Yes. Certainly. We started the game going way off topic. Once we got into RVS, we kept having people try to pervert the game, by saying voting is bad, or that trains getting information are bad. I try to get people to actually play the game, but as per normal, we have people who would rather bore the town to death than to act on information. The main time steering the conversation is bad is when you try to obfuscate the facts.

We would have been far better off day 2 if we had gone and lynched the scummy one instead of getting 4 claims. Instead, we no longer have the element of surprise. What more information do you want the scum to have? That we don't have a doctor so they can have free reign? That we have a lightning rod so they need to use their strongman today? How far do you want us to take this?

Rosie
09-08-2015, 07:24 PM
Unvote

- - - Updated - - -

This day has went on for 2 weeks now. Thanks Ass and BM for clarifying the soft claim. But other than the claims I haven't noticed anything other than BM trying to hammer a claimed town. The Lyncher theory makes as much sense as anything I have read. Vote Blackmage

I really do want to thank you for attempting to explain the game though. Your post did more to help me than reading the first 21 pages.

StarsMine
09-08-2015, 07:32 PM
BM is such a shit vote
To make it so whoever hammers gets a choice

Unvote
Vote Pass

Nemesis
09-08-2015, 08:00 PM
Hey guys, just a heads up that on Thursday I leave for a bachelor party for a few days. I don't plan to have to ability to use a computer until Sunday. If this day ever ends Blade will handle that night, then I'll be back.

Carry on being terrible at this.

SCRIBBLE
09-08-2015, 08:22 PM
So you scored a gig as a stripper.

Nobody cares.

Assassin
09-08-2015, 08:36 PM
So you scored a gig as a stripper.

Nobody cares.

No one would pay to see or hear or know him..who are you kidding?

Assassin
09-08-2015, 09:55 PM
BM is such a shit vote
To make it so whoever hammers gets a choice

Unvote
Vote Pass

That's so hamfisted.. Oh well let's just move this along. Vvote bm

StarsMine
09-08-2015, 09:59 PM
hamfisted my ass, I doubt BM is mafia

Passarelli
09-08-2015, 11:35 PM
You fucking retards. http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=A_Beginner's_Guide_to_Claiming

Claiming is scummy or stupid, especially day 1. It should only be done as an absolute last resort. It tells scum who has valuable roles and who is worthless. Claiming on later days can be okay, but only if it is in the interest of town (like when a doctor is known to be in the game so the cop claims and town plays follow the cop).

On the contrary, http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mneme%27s_Guide_to_Vote_Analysis

Blackmage, you are good enough to know that what you are saying is false and retarded. And that is why I think you are scum.

Stars, how do you not see scummy behavior for what it is?

Nemesis
09-09-2015, 05:51 AM
Wow, finally enough votes! Stand by.

Nemesis
09-09-2015, 07:28 AM
You maniacs! You did it! You finally did it! Damn you, Damn you all to hell!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xELTfJ-ZVBc
...but really, all you did was lynch ZERO, The Survivor. I'm sure things will continue on just fine without him here at IBIS because, after all, who really is in charge?
There are not enough Puppets for all the string. You won’t get wise with the sleep still in your eyes no matter what your dreams may be.
Sleep tight, cunts.
Night 1 Begins

Send your actions to Blade and myself and please, try to hurry.

Assassin
09-09-2015, 02:31 PM
zzz hurry up people zzzz

Trigger Unhappy
09-09-2015, 08:54 PM
Zzzz seriously. .... zzzz