View Full Version : Pass/What Election Madness

Pages : [1] 2

What
09-21-2015, 09:55 AM
Same rules as always apply. Some reminders:

NO EDITING POSTS
NO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
NO TALKING ON THREAD AT NIGHT OR AFTER YOU ARE KILLED

Rule breakers will be removed from the game immediately.

Role PM's will be sent out shortly. When you receive it, post confirmed in this thread. The Game will start when the majority of people have confirmed and I am near a computer.

It will be a day start. If you have questions feel free to contact me and Pass, but we reserve the right not to answer any questions we deem necessary to preserve the integrity of the game.

Players:
Cyber
Trigger
Zambi
Blade
Rosie
Blackmage
Scribble
Assassin

Alternate
Starsmine

What
09-21-2015, 10:24 AM
All Sent except for Rosie, your box is full.

SCRIBBLE
09-21-2015, 10:51 AM
confirmed in this thread

Trigger Unhappy
09-21-2015, 11:07 AM
confirmed

BladeTwinSwords
09-21-2015, 11:09 AM
confirmed

CYBER
09-21-2015, 11:32 AM
confdsgjsldgbuehguwghsjgsglfsnglsjgnslgfirmed

Rosie
09-21-2015, 12:14 PM
Emptied box

Assassin
09-21-2015, 12:28 PM
confirmed

I'm a zambi
09-21-2015, 12:32 PM
Confirmed. Praise the lord. ��

- - - Updated - - -

rip emojis

What
09-21-2015, 12:54 PM
The time was fast approaching to select a new leader for the free world. All the big names had gathered together, though some voices were louder than others.

"This election will be huge for America. Huge"

"We need to restore religious freedom in this country!"

"Everyone needs to pay their fair share."

Some remained quieter, despite having some good ideas, others remained quiet because they knew they were wrong. Someone needed to be chosen, to rise above the rest.

Only time would tell if they would choose correctly or doom everyone through their ignorance.

"Like those fools even have a choice..."

Day 1 Begins!

Assassin
09-21-2015, 01:18 PM
well lets get this rolling. vote blade

Blackmage
09-21-2015, 01:23 PM
confirmed. Wow, I'm last this to confirm this time, so far so good.

vote Zambi Joining after trying to be a backup. Must have something to hide.

Trigger Unhappy
09-21-2015, 01:58 PM
Vote Scribble <--- he is the Donald trump of Mafia games

CYBER
09-21-2015, 02:17 PM
Vote Cyber.
I mean someone's gotta start it.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote.

Vote blackmage.

Last one to confirm. CLEARLY scum based on precedence. Oh and you're all fat fucks.

BladeTwinSwords
09-21-2015, 02:29 PM
I knew I would get voted first.

Vote Scrib because chances are, he finally got a shitty role since this isn't my game.

SCRIBBLE
09-21-2015, 02:33 PM
vote cyber because I can't vote for pass

CYBER
09-21-2015, 02:50 PM
2 votes leading on scribble. now everyone conveniently afk until deadline! go go go!

BladeTwinSwords
09-21-2015, 03:02 PM
2 votes leading on scribble. now everyone conveniently afk until deadline! go go go!

Maneuver Scr-18 go!

Rosie
09-21-2015, 03:28 PM
Confirmed, sorry worked all day. And have to go back.

Vote Trig

Had to bring up Trump huh! You know Rosie and Trump got beef!

I'm a zambi
09-21-2015, 05:19 PM
Vote Donald Duck ... wait ...
Unvote
Vote Cyber tradition, ya'know?

- - - Updated - - -

:smirk:

- - - Updated - - -

vote Zambi Joining after trying to be a backup. Must have something to hide.
I always have something to hide.

StarsMine
09-21-2015, 06:21 PM
Bad news for whoever got Scott Walker
http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/09/21/442313437/reports-scott-walker-ending-presidential-campaign?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20150921

Surprised he dropped out this early, would have expected others first.

Assassin
09-21-2015, 06:53 PM
Bad news for whoever got Scott Walker
http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/09/21/442313437/reports-scott-walker-ending-presidential-campaign?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20150921

Surprised he dropped out this early, would have expected others first.

Why he's a piece of shit. Just happy the country can see better than my own retarded state.

CYBER
09-21-2015, 07:05 PM
I'm lynching anyone who claims Donald Trump btw, for personal hate reasons.

DEEZ NUTS, if he's still eligible here, good luck!
I think Hilary Clinton has a vagina, maybe, and not sure if she has an affinity for cigars.

ANDDDDDDD that pretty much sums up everything I know about your shitty ass USA presidency bullshit. #'murricaDownhillHasBegun

StarsMine
09-21-2015, 07:06 PM
Why he's a piece of shit. Just happy the country can see better than my own retarded state.

Oh I agree, but he had alot of support outside of Wisconsin for some reason. That special election you guys had for him was rather special

You just dont want to pay for the wall to save american values cyber. I see through you:smirk:

anyways, ill shut up no till relevant news comes up again.

I'm a zambi
09-21-2015, 07:07 PM
I think Hilary Clinton has a vagina
I wouldn't be so certain. :smirk:

What
09-21-2015, 07:22 PM
Starsmine, you are a backup. Do not post on the thread for any reason unless you are in the game.

Blackmage
09-22-2015, 01:01 AM
I got my confession! unvote So, now we go for the unsavory! vote trig

Also, everyone has confirmed and voted, so assuming we're going in blind.

(NaV = Not a Vote)
Ass: Blade
BM: Zabmi, unvote, Trig
Trig: Scrib
Cyber: Cyber, unvote, BM
Blade: Scrib
Scrib: Cyber
Rosie: Trig
Zambi: NaV, unvote, Cyber

Supposing no vote changers, and that it's the standard, with 8 need 5

Ass: 0
BM: 1 (L-4)
Blade: 1 (L-4)
Cyber: 2 (L-3)
Rosie: 0
Scrib: 2 (L-3)
Trig: 2 (L-3)
Zambi: 0

Assassin
09-22-2015, 07:52 AM
unvote

- - - Updated - - -

vote scribble
Need some infos

SCRIBBLE
09-22-2015, 08:40 AM
Ass, you put me at L1 because "need some infos."

- - - Updated - - -

Do you expect me to soft or claim?

CYBER
09-22-2015, 08:51 AM
Ass, you put me at L1 because "need some infos."

He put your at L-2, but yeah..

unvote.
vote Trigger. Reason : #NeedMoarInfoz.

*Now I know what you're thinking, did he he put me at L2 or L1. Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself.
But being this is a PassWhat Game, a you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?*

unvote.
safety was on.

- - - Updated - - -

you can say that the.... TRIGGER got jammed!:lmao:

Share the humor. Support my campaign!
#Cyber4President :wtg:

SCRIBBLE
09-22-2015, 09:06 AM
My mistake, L2. Definitely not as dramatic, but I am still curious as to what info ass expects to gain from his vote.

Assassin
09-22-2015, 09:07 AM
yeah L2 I wouldn't put someone at L1 to make them claim or anything. We just have nothing to go off of and this is supposed to be the way to get information so..sorry you got randomed?

Trigger Unhappy
09-22-2015, 10:51 AM
I'm not going to claim. I will give a hint towards my role if necessary, but I would prefer not to. I am town.

Blackmage
09-22-2015, 12:36 PM
I am town.

Why do people say that? With the exceptions of some gambits, and a couple roles, everyone should claim town. Unless this is to help a Lie Detector, in which case we should just get everyone to say I'm town so they can have their pick of the litter.

Sorry Cyber, you don't have my vote at this time, but if you REALLY want votes, I'm sure we can work something out!

BladeTwinSwords
09-22-2015, 12:54 PM
I could honestly see a Lie Detector in a game with a theme like this.

Trigger Unhappy
09-22-2015, 01:12 PM
That was my thought as well Blade.

Assassin
09-22-2015, 03:22 PM
well if that's the case, I am a townie.

BladeTwinSwords
09-22-2015, 04:08 PM
If we do have a lie detector, it's more than likely 1 MAYBE 2-shot. Saying we are townie is no better than turning it into a cop investigation.

Assassin
09-22-2015, 04:38 PM
If we do have a lie detector, it's more than likely 1 MAYBE 2-shot. Saying we are townie is no better than turning it into a cop investigation.

Meh I have nothing to hide so..go for the gusto.

CYBER
09-22-2015, 09:50 PM
I could honestly see a Lie Detector in a game with a theme like this.

I am town.

(1 liner statement) but I don't really need to prove it because fuck all of you :D

Blackmage
09-22-2015, 11:56 PM
I am townie. That was painless.

However, FoS Blade. If it's 2 shot, in an eight player game, you use it pretty much every night, so better to have all the options there. Everyone saying that statement at least gives the Lie Detector options should something happen, such as no one saying anything interesting or the detector not figuring out what might be a lie. Basically, while it might not be the BEST option, I fail to see why you should limit options at all.

Assassin
09-23-2015, 07:54 AM
I am townie. That was painless.

However, FoS Blade. If it's 2 shot, in an eight player game, you use it pretty much every night, so better to have all the options there. Everyone saying that statement at least gives the Lie Detector options should something happen, such as no one saying anything interesting or the detector not figuring out what might be a lie. Basically, while it might not be the BEST option, I fail to see why you should limit options at all.

Yeah I have to admit that seems a lil shady. You may be trying to progress the game faster by saying it but it's still not a thing everyone has said. I mean if you're not worried just say it and see what happens

BladeTwinSwords
09-23-2015, 09:08 AM
I am town and have a shit role.

There you go possible Lie Detector.

Assassin
09-23-2015, 09:12 AM
I am town and have a shit role.

There you go possible Lie Detector.

That shit role part is up to interpretation, so...you really still didn't say anything.

Unvote
vote blade

- - - Updated - - -

That was supposed to be green...

- - - Updated - - -

unvote
vote blade

CYBER
09-23-2015, 09:18 AM
I am the one who knocks! I mean, I am Town.

I do not want the day to be rushed btw, although tomorrow we will DEFINITELY have concrete info that might clear someone or some shit, u know as usual, but this day should be about gathering information to add on to that.

I do think however that everyone should write the "I am a townie" one-line as a SINGLE post. Because there are instances where the mod balance out a lie detector by making his truth analysis on an entire post (making it harder to be binary) rather than a single statement.

Obviously I can't write " i am town" like this NOW because the forums will collapse it to this post, but when someone else posts, i'll write it down as well not that i need to.
But yes, JUST IN CASE, let's think ahead and be pre-emptive about helping the POSSIBILITY that there's a lie detector in the game with that common mod nerf.
Let me see who hesitates to write that down. Let me see.

That being said, please do not put all the eggs in the lie detector basket, because even IF there is one, there's only so much that fucker can do with x-shot limitations and shit.

- - - Updated - - -

That shit role part is up to interpretation, so...you really still didn't say anything.

Unvote
vote blade

- - - Updated - - -

That was supposed to be green...

- - - Updated - - -

unvote
vote blade

unvote (if any)
vote blade.

That statement (i am town and have a shit role.) cannot evaluate to a truth or false as the whole statement is tainted by the subjective nature of role appeals.
Whether there is a lie detector or not in the game, that type of "cannot compute to 0 and 1" sentence is what I have been keeping an eye on.

BladeTwinSwords
09-23-2015, 09:35 AM
Just remember to brush your teeth people.

CYBER
09-23-2015, 10:51 AM
Just remember to brush your teeth people.
cute but, i'm just telling it like it is, and all you had to do was say "i am a townie", and yet, you still haven't... just cut to the chase, say it for me and i'll unvote you. just for the lolz.

Rosie
09-23-2015, 10:59 AM
I am a townie

BladeTwinSwords
09-23-2015, 10:59 AM
I am town.

Are you happy now lol.

I want to keep this game going so it doesn't stagnate because that's boring. Should I pull a Nemesis and call you a slutty mexican?

Rosie
09-23-2015, 11:01 AM
Is that what was wanted.

I'm a zambi
09-23-2015, 11:35 AM
I am town.

Assassin
09-23-2015, 11:54 AM
unvote

CYBER
09-23-2015, 12:40 PM
unvote

oh look how everyone complied so well. Did not expect that lol.

Blade, at this point I try to play the game of trying to guess some possible roles based on most common aliases to show, with their specific traits...
however, i don't know any of the candidates, nor do I feel like wasting time on a shitty election, for another country, that will not really matter at all actually. #IlluminatiTooOP

So if someone feels like handling that this time, go ahead, i'ma just enjoy the show till day 2. Then I promise I'll be mentioned on every news station!
#CyberForPres.

BladeTwinSwords
09-23-2015, 12:51 PM
At this point, every candidate feels like a waste.

I would say the layout is one of three options:

6v2 (49.5% chance)
5v2v1 (49.5% chance)
5v3 with a traitor (1% chance)

My guess is on the 2nd option because it would be very easy to put one of the odd runners as a 3rd party.

I'm a zambi
09-23-2015, 12:58 PM
oh look how everyone complied so well. Did not expect that lol.
What would you have expected? Mafia isn't going to go around waving a sign saying, 'Hey guys, I'm not going to say 'I'm town', because I'm not. Sound good?" My statement doesn't change anything (nor does anyone else's); in fact, the only thing it does is better conceal me if I am mafia. By not saying 'I'm town', I would be singling myself out. Saying anything more than the binary statement, as you mentioned earlier, has potential to invalidate your claim - that also singles you out. Neither town nor mafia has a reason to add anything to their claim since it has potential to be invalidated.

In other words: sure, mafia can just dodge the question or not post, but they would have better results if they just complied, since the 'lie detector' only has a 1/4 (assuming 2 mafia in this setup) chance of actually targetting the mafia.

My guess is on the 2nd option because it would be very easy to put one of the odd runners as a 3rd party.
Hmm, who would you be thinking?

BladeTwinSwords
09-23-2015, 01:03 PM
To have 3 mafia would be very unbalanced unless they had a traitor and weak roles.

Definitely not 1 mafia.

I'm a zambi
09-23-2015, 01:07 PM
To have 3 mafia would be very unbalanced unless they had a traitor and weak roles.

Definitely not 1 mafia.
Agreed, which is why I think it's option 1 or 2.

6v2 (49.5% chance)
5v2v1 (49.5% chance)

- - - Updated - - -

(and with 8 people, I'm assuming the second, since the setup was originally balanced for 7)

BladeTwinSwords
09-23-2015, 01:51 PM
(and with 8 people, I'm assuming the second, since the setup was originally balanced for 7)

That is true since 4v2v1 would be overkill.

Rosie
09-23-2015, 04:40 PM
If they had it balanced at 7 IE.(5v2) Adding the extra as a 3rd party makes more sense, something like a survivor.

Also since Blade isn't moderating should I still be referring to this. I pulled it off of one of Blades beginner games.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/11118-The-Definitive-Mafia-Thread-Role-Wiki

BladeTwinSwords
09-23-2015, 04:44 PM
I forgot I even made that. There are a few roles that need modifying though.

CYBER
09-24-2015, 10:44 AM

Definitely not 1 mafia.
u do know this is the same number of players playing as ur own last game right? 8 people?

If this was a regular game, then fine, ur numbers are alright, but YOU literally just made a game that had 3 townies vs 4 mafias and a survior, literally less than 50% than original count.
This is especially true if town had a lot of investigative roles, but let's NOT just say that 3-4 mixed scum vs town is not a possibility..
This holds even moreso true given the fact that this IS a presidential election theme, and for all we know, just like in real life, there are MULTIPLE parties again trying to take over town...

Also, day starting to get stale, can we have an updated vote count please? need to know who has most votes on.

Trigger Unhappy
09-24-2015, 10:56 AM
u do know this is the same number of players playing as ur own last game right? 8 people?

If this was a regular game, then fine, ur numbers are alright, but YOU literally just made a game that had 3 townies vs 4 mafias and a survior, literally less than 50% than original count.
This is especially true if town had a lot of investigative roles, but let's NOT just say that 3-4 mixed scum vs town is not a possibility..
This holds even moreso true given the fact that this IS a presidential election theme, and for all we know, just like in real life, there are MULTIPLE parties again trying to take over town...

Also, day starting to get stale, can we have an updated vote count please? need to know who has most votes on.

Cyber that was an insanity game... we knew it would be unbalanced... I find this comment scummy as hell.

CYBER
09-24-2015, 11:43 AM
ok the "another RM game" title caught me off guard, i associated with the last game and its balancing.
take a chill pill trig, not every person misinformed is scummy, easy on the jumping around.

ignore what i said then about the stupid retarded setup issue.

BladeTwinSwords
09-24-2015, 12:19 PM
I honestly didn't find that comment THAT scummy, just misinformed and misplaced.

CYBER
09-24-2015, 02:18 PM
I honestly didn't find that comment THAT scummy, just misinformed and misplaced.
don't fucking agree with me. I still hate you for that setup. but i digress.

WhatWhat indabutt, vote count pls?

BladeTwinSwords
09-24-2015, 02:47 PM
don't fucking agree with me. I still hate you for that setup. but i digress.

WhatWhat indabutt, vote count pls?

What is currently having trouble accessing the website again.

What
09-24-2015, 02:48 PM
The Website decided to do that thing where it tells me it is offline. I'm using a VPN now and it got me through so, yeah, get off my well shaped nuts.

People's current votes:

Cyber- None
Assassin- None
Blackmage - Trigger
Trigger - Scribble
Blade - Scribble
Scribble - Cyber
Rosie - Trigger
Zambi - Cyber

What
09-24-2015, 03:04 PM
Zero fixed it, now I can access it without the VPN.

BladeTwinSwords
09-24-2015, 03:25 PM
Cyber, when are you NOT upset at my games.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, we need to decide on a person to lynch. We aren't gaining any information and at this rate, the it will become a zombie heaven from all the necroing.

I'm a zambi
09-24-2015, 03:40 PM
Lol, I forgot I had my vote on Cyber.
Unvote

a zombie heaven
Sounds good to me. :smirk:

Assassin
09-24-2015, 03:40 PM
Trigger has been abnormally quiet and really flew off the handle to try and misdirect to Cyber if you ask me...

vote trigger

Blackmage
09-24-2015, 04:20 PM
Am I the only one who sees Blade trying to play Jester? I mean, I'm fairly sure that's a boot on his head.

That's also 3 on Trig, so L-2 there. While I'm keeping my vote on for now, I don't see either his comment or Cyber's as scum, just Wine trying to counter Wine.

CYBER
09-24-2015, 04:24 PM
Trigger has been abnormally quiet and really flew off the handle to try and misdirect to Cyber if you ask me...

vote trigger

NonononnonooononnononNO

I wanted to vote for trigger first and L-2 his ass:(
Everyone would be expecting me to vote for squirtle , i mean scribble. Would have been dramatic.
Damnit man.
Fuck it, i'm lynching trigger myself if it comes down to it. no reason why. Totally not because i almost threw twice when I realized that I agree with asssassin.

CAN YOU FEEL THE HYPE?! CAN YA?

Trigger Unhappy
09-24-2015, 04:34 PM

vote trigger

Not a misdirect.. i didn't even vote for him. I just called it out as scummy. My opinion, do what you will with it.

BladeTwinSwords
09-24-2015, 04:35 PM
I am keeping my vote on Scribble because I don't think there are any other valid targets as of right now.

SCRIBBLE
09-24-2015, 05:43 PM
unvote

Cyber is not raging, probably town. Got that warm and fuzzy vibe from him. Getting scumfeels from zambi, black, and trig.

Blade seems iffy. I'm working overseas and on my phone so I will wait until I am back at my hotel to check who mentioned it. I've noticed traitors tend to mention the possibility of a traitor existing as a way of informing other mafiosos. I understand this is a stretch but a good direction to follow considering this is day start, day one.

- - - Updated - - -

By mention it, I meant who brought up traitor first.

BladeTwinSwords
09-24-2015, 06:16 PM
In my honest opinion, the scummiest move I have seen is either BM or Trig.

Trigger Unhappy
09-24-2015, 06:36 PM
what did I do that was scummy? Call out what to me seems a misdirection as to the number of scum roles we have here? I do not think we have 4 mafia roles... Cyber is experienced enough to know what an unbalanced set up looks like. Hell we waited a week because What shot down the initial "unbalanced" set up. His comment was misinformation and therefore i called it out as scummy.

I'm a zambi
09-24-2015, 06:52 PM
Getting scumfeels from zambi, black, and trig.
Hmm, interesting. Out of curiosity, what makes you suspect Blackmage or me? Trig I understand, for being trigger (un)happy. :smirk:

Personally, My suspicions lie with Assassin and Trig. Just a gut feeling, but I think it stems mostly from neither of them saying anything beneficial. It may be too early to judge though, so I'll be holding off on my vote for now.

BladeTwinSwords
09-24-2015, 06:53 PM
Assassin is just being Assassin at this point.

I'm a zambi
09-24-2015, 06:55 PM
Assassin is just being Assassin at this point.
And that is what?

I know Scribble doesn't post much, which is why I don't currently suspect him. And you're just you.

BladeTwinSwords
09-24-2015, 07:08 PM
At least someone gets me. :smirk:

I'm a zambi
09-24-2015, 07:33 PM
At least someone gets me. :smirk:
:smirk:

Trigger Unhappy
09-24-2015, 08:17 PM
Resend Please

- - - Updated - - -

That was directed at What, he can confirm.

CYBER
09-24-2015, 10:22 PM
so that's how many non-voting people suspecting trigger?

wagon up?

I'm a zambi
09-24-2015, 10:23 PM
Why ?

SCRIBBLE
09-24-2015, 10:35 PM
Eh, I'll go for it. Zambi, the only way I can answer that is a mix of intuition and perception, heavy on the intuition. Black more because of how he pushes when he is town versus when he is mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

By go for it, i meant vote trigger

- - - Updated - - -

Who mentioned traitor first? That is who I want to vote for

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

CYBER
09-24-2015, 11:00 PM
At this point, every candidate feels like a waste.

I would say the layout is one of three options:

6v2 (49.5% chance)
5v2v1 (49.5% chance)

there . earliest i could find.

SCRIBBLE
09-24-2015, 11:10 PM
vote blade

CYBER
09-24-2015, 11:25 PM
fuck it, you always seem to have inside trading on who's scum and vote for them first by gut feeling.
let me help you wagon that shit. because why the fuck not. (and yes, i know i see it as well that i dont give a fuck who i am voting for at this instant unless i get a strong town vibe from said target.)

vote blade

Blackmage
09-25-2015, 01:24 AM
Between this (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13820-Pass-What-Election-Madness?p=202125#post202125) and this, (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13820-Pass-What-Election-Madness?p=202165#post202165) I believe Blade is softing one Vermin Supreme. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermin_Supreme) When Blade mentioned layout, notice he didn't say "third party canidate". He said "odd runners". Mr. Supreme fits that one to a T. While this can be a feint for a Traitor or Mafia, Vermin is a satirist, a Jester. I am refraining from voting for him as that's what my gut is telling me. Most other things I could see VS being are cult related, and as those are almost always considered bastard roles, I have ruled those out in my mind.

BladeTwinSwords
09-25-2015, 07:46 AM
Hey boots are comfy Blackmage.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Unvote
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Vote Blade/COLOR]

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Blade

- - - Updated - - -

Just fucking with yall

Unvote

Trigger Unhappy
09-25-2015, 08:53 AM
Cyber you are jumping from train to train like a madman.

BladeTwinSwords
09-25-2015, 12:41 PM
In my opinion I feel the following:

Town:
Cyber (The role he softed feels town enough)
Scrib (Brings a valid point to the table)

Iffy:
Blackmage (Instigating me as Jester)
Zambi (Playing as usual)
Assassin (Playing smarter than usual)
Rosie (Somewhat quiet)

Mafia:
Trig (The way you are acting is far too suspicious to me)

As of now Vote Trig

I put you at L-1 because I just don't trust you.

Blackmage
09-25-2015, 12:47 PM
You've been waving a flag that seems to say "I'm scum" so I've been trying to figure it out, and Jester was my conclusion. Cyber and Scrib are sticking with the more obvious choice, so can you give a third option?

BladeTwinSwords
09-25-2015, 01:17 PM
A mafia traitor would be excessive in this game.

As for a third option, I could just be a town fucking with people and acting scummy

- - - Updated - - -

I have hosted so many games recently that I think of every possible scenario.

CYBER
09-25-2015, 02:46 PM
Ok. we established no double voter amongst the people that voted (with the very unlikely scenario of a voteless + doublevoter, but who are we kidding here).

NO ONE go trigger happy on trigger unhappy.
(giggity, no seriously don't hammer him yet).

Let him speak up his mind first to see where he stands and what he can offer to either confirm himself, or raise doubt, or simply provide documentation facts in case he does get lynched.

Trigger Unhappy
09-25-2015, 10:11 PM
I seem to be sending the wrong signals this game somehow. I am stating my opinion that Cyber has been jumping from Train to Train, but it's just my observation at this point. Do not hammer me, I will claim if I have to but Town will be at a serious disadvantage if you force me to. I guess i executed this game incorrectly from the get go.

BladeTwinSwords
09-25-2015, 10:18 PM
Unvote

Just to save you.

Rosie
09-25-2015, 11:19 PM
Been busy as shit this week, sorry for the silence.

Not going to lie, I only voted for Trig because he was the first person to say one of 5 words that I swore I would vote if spoken. These are current election terms, that I really thought would be part of some political joke. I thought we would have more fun with flavor.

From what I have seen so far, Blade seems to be flying a confederate flag on his campaign bus. (I'm trying)

If you really think of all situations, you would have thought that putting Trig at L-1 could be the hammer if double voter is in play. I can't play my fun little political side game anymore.

Unvote

Vote Blade

BladeTwinSwords
09-25-2015, 11:23 PM
I would soft my role, but Blackmage already got it right.

Rosie
09-26-2015, 12:40 AM
Unvote

In case you are Jesting

Trigger Unhappy
09-26-2015, 10:17 AM
Between this (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13820-Pass-What-Election-Madness?p=202125#post202125) and this, (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13820-Pass-What-Election-Madness?p=202165#post202165) I believe Blade is softing one Vermin Supreme. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermin_Supreme) When Blade mentioned layout, notice he didn't say "third party canidate". He said "odd runners". Mr. Supreme fits that one to a T. While this can be a feint for a Traitor or Mafia, Vermin is a satirist, a Jester. I am refraining from voting for him as that's what my gut is telling me. Most other things I could see VS being are cult related, and as those are almost always considered bastard roles, I have ruled those out in my mind.

He could also be someone who gives gift. A Pony for every household.

- - - Updated - - -

oh just saw his response. Scratch this

BladeTwinSwords
09-26-2015, 10:38 AM
He could also be someone who gives gift. A Pony for every household.

- - - Updated - - -

oh just saw his response. Scratch this

I was referring to my flavor, not my role.

- - - Updated - - -

I am indeed Vermin Supreme. As for my role, I shall not reveal that as Mafia will more than likely want me dead ASAP.

I'm a zambi
09-26-2015, 10:51 AM
I am indeed Vermin Supreme. As for my role, I shall not reveal that as Mafia will more than likely want me dead ASAP.
Hmm. Wouldn't mentioning this put a target on your back?

BladeTwinSwords
09-26-2015, 11:27 AM
Hmm. Wouldn't mentioning this put a target on your back?

I will give Trigger the benefit of the doubt and save him over me.

I'm a zambi
09-26-2015, 11:28 AM
Interesting?

Blackmage
09-26-2015, 11:42 AM
Zambi,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_eZmEiyTo0

If blade is teh bomb, he wants the scum to believe him. If he's the cop, trying to get the truth, he wants the scum to believe it's a feint. If he's scum, he wants us to believe he's useful to the town. If he's jester, he wants us to think he's trying too hard. He's told us nothing about his role, but he'll let you play your own mind games.

BladeTwinSwords
09-26-2015, 12:37 PM
This day has gone on for too long. Let's just pick someone to lynch and be on with it. We are spending far too long waiting for people to soft claim or reveal too much.

- - - Updated - - -

Cyber- Blade
Assassin- Trigger
Blackmage - Trigger
Trigger - Scribble
Blade - None
Scribble - Blade
Rosie - None
Zambi - None

Assassin
09-26-2015, 12:42 PM
What you don't realize is he built up a steady resistance to the poison and now both of them are scum.

CYBER
09-26-2015, 02:51 PM

since trigger isn't being too vocal about this wagon.
I have 1 question to that quote:
WHY?

BladeTwinSwords
09-26-2015, 03:07 PM
since trigger isn't being too vocal about this wagon.
I have 1 question to that quote:
WHY?

Because fuck you that's why!

CYBER
09-26-2015, 03:23 PM
Because fuck you that's why!
im being fucking serious.

If blackmage believed you're a jester, you claim to be Vermin Supreme, who (from googling) doesn't seem like the guy to be taking the rap for someone and trusting in other people ... Vermin DOES scream cult, but even disregarding how unbalanced that would be, just for the sake of argument, I'd see him more as a cult LEADER than a cult FOLLOWER to be protecting someone like Trigger for example,
and since we started in day 1, the leader should still be a lone wolf, and ergo i'm putting that cult theory aside at the moment as it doesn't fit the bill (no pun intended) at all.
So dafuq is so special about trigger, or does trigger not matter at all, and it's all about YOUR role in that statement of yours?

BladeTwinSwords
09-26-2015, 03:43 PM
Trig does matter. His response to L-1 was sufficient for me to not consider lynching him simply.

SCRIBBLE
09-26-2015, 05:04 PM
I think we should consider the political leanings of pass and what in regards to which candidates they would consider town/mafia/third party.

Assassin
09-26-2015, 08:42 PM
Well I'm a shitty republican townie..so.. Also in the running for the gop still for what that matters

Rosie
09-26-2015, 09:14 PM
I think we should consider the political leanings of pass and what in regards to which candidates they would consider town/mafia/third party.

With this said, how can Blades flavor claim be anything other than 3rd party. There is no way you can affiliate this guy with either a Donkey, or an Elephant. Vermin is definitely outside the box. From a mainstream view, he is a jester. I do not know anything about anyone's political view, I try my best to not discuss that too often.

Vermin is also a in between candidate. Not really on one side, he is neutral. Anarchist do not often choose sides.

http://www.ranker.com/list/alternative-presidential-candidates-2016/jacob-shelton

Could he be softing that he and Trig are Neutrals? 4v2v2 pehaps?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I live in NC, and if available I will vote for #12-"Deez Nuts"!

Trigger Unhappy
09-26-2015, 09:16 PM
Rosie for the sake of Town having as much knowledge as possible I will say I'm not Neutral. My candidate is GOP and was in the last republican debate.

SCRIBBLE
09-26-2015, 09:43 PM
unvote

SCRIBBLE
09-26-2015, 10:05 PM
vote zambi

Blade will get a pass because some will be unwilling to vote him. It was a good plan, like cyber in the last game.

Trig and rosie get a pass.

Zambi and black are prime suspects. Scumfeel still heavy with zambi.

I'm a zambi
09-27-2015, 01:27 AM
vote zambi

Blade will get a pass because some will be unwilling to vote him. It was a good plan, like cyber in the last game.

Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I'm a shitty republican townie..so.. Also in the running for the gop still for what that matters
Me too. I wonder if that means we're all Republican candidates, or the Republicans are town (would make sense, since there are fewer democrats running).

You're wrong about me at the very least, Scribble. :smirk:

Assassin
09-27-2015, 08:50 AM
unvote

CYBER
09-27-2015, 09:28 AM
And there we go again.
Assassin, trigger, and Zambi, I dislike the fact that scum's being fed info about the possibility of all town being republicans. I'm not a big fan of the flavor, and not sure if it would have been as easy as you claim for them to derive to such conclusion, but you need to keep the doubt in scum's mind, not just help confirm claiming facts.
It would make their fake claim a lot easier... Hell, that's partly how I managed to fake claim the shit out of Old Bastard (jesus) last game, process of elimination on who to pretend to be...

Not sure if just a dumb rookie mistake, or intentional feeding of information, but yeah, only share things that might be crucial to a lynch, or that cannot assist scum if they knew, such as townie candidate pools, and not so subtle claims.

SCRIBBLE
09-27-2015, 10:05 AM
Stop softing first day unless it is vital to your role (i.e. mason). I'm going to start pushing policy lynches. You are only making it easier for mafia to focus their attention.

Zambi, way to make yourself seem more scummy or at least less valuable to town. I'm not changing my vote, scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Take into consideration a balanced game will probably have a counter to your role out there so don't give it away.

BladeTwinSwords
09-27-2015, 11:02 AM
I agree with Scrib. This day has taken far too long and Mafia may have too much information. As for candidates, we have a fairly wide range to pick from.

Blackmage
09-27-2015, 11:13 AM
Cyber, there are pretty much real 2 Dems running this time. Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton. If the scum was both of them, they'd already pretty much know they'd have to play the Repub or try to fake why they're the odd "men" out. It might be that they didn't give the town the obvious advantage and threw the scum in the betwixt the town. Given this is a balanced game, I assume the mods took this into account one way or the other.

Granted, we do have Mr. Lesser Known Democratic Candidate running around, which could either prove your point, or be the exception to the rule.

Assassin
09-27-2015, 11:20 AM
Also without some town confirming how would we know? I don't think we really gave anything away as soft claiming really doesn't save people...ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry flavor wise not what role they are

SCRIBBLE
09-27-2015, 12:02 PM
You can make inferences based off multiple people making soft claims of flavor. Mafia knows who they are as a team and who is not mafia so once non-mafiosos start soft claiming they can build off of that. If mods claim the game is balanced/rm/insanity etc it narrows down or broadens the possibilities. The game theme and day/night flavor also helps narrow down the possibilities when the flavor is properly written by the mods.

There are only so many roles that can be used and only so many roles can be used based on the game type and player count.

Yeah... It gives away important information townies should be hesitant to give away on first day, eapecially power roles. Making yourself a target by saying you are vital just because one person votes for you on first day is either a scumtell or a inexperienced townie. Either way they lose usefulness and make it easier for those with more information (mafia and third party). Actionable info is what levels the playing field for town, so it is vital to get to the second day. The risk of losing a townie by quick train first day is worth it versus several people soft claiming role or flavor and giving mafia an easier means to create a strategy.

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore spelling, I am on my phone.

I'm a zambi
09-27-2015, 12:10 PM
Cyber, there are pretty much real 2 Dems running this time. Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton. If the scum was both of them, they'd already pretty much know they'd have to play the Repub or try to fake why they're the odd "men" out.
This was pretty much what I was getting at.

And Scribble, you don't have to change your vote. You can be wrong all you like. :smirk:

- - - Updated - - -

Although, that said, it could just be that we have a pool of only Republicans. I know you guys get a bug up your ass any time someone mentions a role out of the blue, but it would be pretty funny if Donald Trump were a godfather. No, I don't think there's a godfather in this game, since one of you will probably comment on it.

BladeTwinSwords
09-27-2015, 12:27 PM
I don't think we have a group of all Republicans based on what I have seen so far.

I'm a zambi
09-27-2015, 01:08 PM
I don't think we have a group of all Republicans based on what I have seen so far.
Oh, indeed, I did overlook your role. So it probably is Reps vs. Dems then.

CYBER
09-27-2015, 06:58 PM
yeah....

unvote blade.

Hello Zambi.
Seems like you're my new wagon to hop on.
If you think my wagon hoppinh is becoming hilarious, you're right! Perhaps the next day i'll be vocal and more of a public figure.

But at least trigger had a semi acceptable answer for the L-1, and blade's alias hard claim with no counter, and his willing to get screwed over instead of trigger....i'm putting this on hold for now.

To be fair, all Ya'll motherfuckers all sound scummy, but that "is it safe to say town is republicans" from zambi is the DEFINITION of pishing for confirmation from a townie.
Your posts aren't helping your case.
The only reason why i haven't voted you yet is because there's a lot of gunning for you right now, and I might be busy for the next 24 hours, and won't risk having a vote out there to be used without my overseeing of it..

SCRIBBLE
09-27-2015, 07:32 PM
I'm the only one that has voted for zambi, nobody else is "gunning" for him cyber.

I'm a zambi
09-27-2015, 08:36 PM
Hello Zambi.
Hi.

Seems like you're my new wagon to hop on.
Have fun with that.

If you think my wagon hoppinh is becoming hilarious, you're right! Perhaps the next day i'll be vocal and more of a public figure.
Awesome.

But at least trigger had a semi acceptable answer for the L-1, and blade's alias hard claim with no counter, and his willing to get screwed over instead of trigger....i'm putting this on hold for now.
Okay?

To be fair, all Ya'll motherfuckers all sound scummy, but that "is it safe to say town is republicans" from zambi is the DEFINITION of pishing for confirmation from a townie.
Yes.

Your posts aren't helping your case.
Noted.

The only reason why i haven't voted you yet is because there's a lot of gunning for you right now
Is there though?

I'm the only one that has voted for zambi, nobody else is "gunning" for him cyber.
True.

Trigger Unhappy
09-27-2015, 09:25 PM
unvote

vote blade
I'm thinking he's third party or scum.

I'm a zambi
09-27-2015, 09:26 PM
unvote

vote blade
I'm thinking he's third party or scum.
Wasn't that already established?

BladeTwinSwords
09-27-2015, 09:29 PM
I like how people think 3rd Party is bad. 9 times out of 10, they help out town because it gives town one extra chance at lynching a mafia. The only exception is a killing role of some sort or negative utility.

CYBER
09-27-2015, 10:02 PM
I like how people think 3rd Party is bad. 9 times out of 10, they help out town because it gives town one extra chance at lynching a mafia. The only exception is a killing role of some sort or negative utility.

Difference between thinking it's bad, and thinking it's the less damaging first day lynch so that someone gets cleared tomorrow etc.

- - - Updated - - -

@scribble. duly noted about zambi not being gunned for, but to be fair, no one seems to be objecting him getting wagon'd for his playstyle.
I'd rather play it safe and not keep a stray vote, since i wasn't expecting to be online at this time.

Assassin
09-28-2015, 02:47 PM
well to me then Blade seems the logical choice to vote, he's 3rd party and that leaves town alive. I know he may not be harmful, but letting town live in leu of a 3rd party...I mean seems duh.

vote blade

BladeTwinSwords
09-28-2015, 02:54 PM
Well Assassin, if I am 3rd Party, you have to take into account that I can be only a small handful of roles that would benefit town in the long run.

BladeTwinSwords
09-28-2015, 03:21 PM
Plus Assassin, I could easily be a Jester and end the game right there.

Assassin
09-28-2015, 03:54 PM
Well Assassin, if I am 3rd Party, you have to take into account that I can be only a small handful of roles that would benefit town in the long run.

Yeah I know, there is only one role that I can think of that would make you useful to us, and you're smart enough to try and play it that way.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think they would put a bastard role in here.

BladeTwinSwords
09-28-2015, 04:12 PM
Role madness includes bastard roles.

Assassin
09-28-2015, 04:18 PM
I have a fairly balanced game in mind that should be pretty fun. It will have regular roles, though not necessarily standard alignments based on them - Pass's words.

BladeTwinSwords
09-28-2015, 04:33 PM
It's honestly better if Mafia eliminate me rather than town as you have a better idea of who to kill off. Plus lynching me serves literally no purpose.

Assassin
09-28-2015, 04:46 PM
It's honestly better if Mafia eliminate me rather than town as you have a better idea of who to kill off. Plus lynching me serves literally no purpose.

Saying that pretty much just guarantees your safety from them. Plus it's better if we don't miss lynch a townie as compared to a known probably anti-town.

BladeTwinSwords
09-28-2015, 04:48 PM
Like I said, lynching me serves no purpose.

Trigger Unhappy
09-28-2015, 05:27 PM
I have a fairly balanced game in mind that should be pretty fun. It will have regular roles, though not necessarily standard alignments based on them - Pass's words.

This doesn't state that there will be a lack of bastard roles. I would bank on there being at least 1.

Assassin
09-28-2015, 06:03 PM
It will have regular roles...seems pretty cut and dry to me.

BladeTwinSwords
09-28-2015, 06:08 PM
A role being bastard entirely depends on who you ask. Certain roles are flat-out assholeish like Cult or Voteless.

Also take into consideration this. It's an ELECTION game that means there is a good chance there is at least one of the following:

Doublevoter
Vote Thief
Governor
Voteless

SCRIBBLE
09-28-2015, 06:26 PM
I guess the plan is to run this day into the ground as well. This is no longer a game, it is a conversation. You boring, no risk taking, fun sucking motherfuckers. I am more and more discouraged every time I check these threads.

If you have not voted, you are wasting time. It is day one. Suspect everyone, vote for someone.

If this day extends beyond tomorrow at noon, I quit.

Puff Daddy said it best, vote or die.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'll delete the thread out of spite because the mods won't enforce some semblance of a time limit.

- - - Updated - - -

Day one of day start games need a time limit.

BladeTwinSwords
09-28-2015, 07:13 PM
I agree with Scrib. Almost every other forum I have seen have EXTREMELY quick Day 1's. You won't learn anything other than lies and maybe some piddly info.

Vote Zambi because I mesh with Scrib better than anyone else so I am trusting him.

CYBER
09-28-2015, 07:24 PM
Plus Assassin, I could easily be a Jester and end the game right there.

You had my "Fine, you can stay 1 more day" until THIS exact post.
This reminds me of how I went from being "a bomb" to "oh and i will explode anyone who lynches me".
Scumtastic threat to push ppl away at its finest.

(Yes i realize you already said u were third party, i'm saying u're more than a third party, but a scum third party, a dirty hooker).

Vote blade.

What and Pass know better than to put a jester without mentioning if there is one, and if it ends the game. otherwise the game doesnt end, so even if u won the mini game, i don't care much as long as we win ours.

So there.

BladeTwinSwords
09-28-2015, 07:33 PM
Why don't you go back to your home on whore island Cyber

What
09-28-2015, 07:41 PM
The last time I did a deadline game I had a tremendous amount of bitching about it because I stuck to the deadlines imposed. The Grass is always greener I guess... anywho

People's current votes:

Cyber- Blade
Assassin- Blade
Blackmage - Trigger
Trigger - Blade
Blade - Zambi
Scribble - none
Rosie - none
Zambi - none

SCRIBBLE
09-28-2015, 08:11 PM
vote zambi

What, I voted for zambi. Pay attention if you are going to mod.

What
09-28-2015, 08:14 PM
People's current votes:
Cyber- Blade
Assassin- Blade
Blackmage - Trigger
Trigger - Blade
Blade - Zambi
Scribble - Zambi
Rosie - none
Zambi - none

SCRIBBLE
09-28-2015, 08:14 PM
Also, day one needs a deadline, not the entire game.

Rosie
09-28-2015, 08:39 PM
If we are willing to gamble on Jester then that's fine with me. No matter what a 3rd party has his own game in mind.

Vote Blade

- - - Updated - - -

I agree on the first day time limit, the week long semi vote waggon thing is killing the game.

SCRIBBLE
09-28-2015, 08:49 PM
unvote

Cop should investigate rosie or trig tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

vote blade

I'll end it.

What
09-28-2015, 08:52 PM
That's a lynch, scene coming in a bit, NO MORE TALKING IN THREAD

SCRIBBLE
09-28-2015, 08:52 PM
I am 90% sure rosie was holding out, only voted blade to cover himself. Close to positive blade trying to associate himself with me.

What
09-28-2015, 08:55 PM
no posting until lynch scene is posted

though i understand you were probably typing that when i was typing mine

slut

What
09-28-2015, 09:12 PM
“Blabber Blabber Blabber”

“Rabble Rabble Rabble”

The day was long and loud. Some eager to make things happen, others staying quiet, still others possessing a third of a brain cell.

“We need to find out who belongs!”

“Of course, but how you loser?”

“I am not against you, I’m with you!”…… “er I mean not with exactly but I’m not going to hurt!”…… “I mean, like I could hurt, but not if you trust me.” ……. “OK, maybe even if you still trust me, but come on we are all foolish humans right?”….. “I mean people, I mean….dammit!”

“Seriously guys? He doesn’t even look like one of us!”

And just like that, what was clear from the start, was even clearer now. Everyone came forward and unplugged the nefarious machine.

Blade – Illuminati Diebold Machine – Third-party Vote Thief has been Lynch.

Night 1 Starts Now.

You have 48 hours to send in your actions.

- - - Updated - - -

No Talking In Thread At Night

CYBER
09-30-2015, 09:07 AM
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

whoops, my keyboard keys jammed randomly while i accidentally was on this page... ^
-.-

HURRY THE FUCK UP IM BORED AT WORK.
i mean... zzzzzz

SCRIBBLE
09-30-2015, 09:24 AM
Cyber is right, hurry the fuck up.

What
09-30-2015, 10:17 AM
Only Warning, if we do not receive your actions, any offending player(s) will not have their action used and they will be replaced in game.

Nemesis
09-30-2015, 10:36 AM
Only Warning, if we do not receive your actions, any offending player(s) will not have their action used and they will be replaced in game.

On that note, I'm back.

StarsMine
09-30-2015, 12:34 PM

Hey now, give me a chance to use the power first.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SCRIBBLE
09-30-2015, 01:03 PM
Any player that is replaced due to absence that did not speak to what will be barred from the next two games. At the very least you should be able to tell what or pass that you will not be able to participate. Communication is key.

CYBER
09-30-2015, 01:29 PM
On that note, I'm back.

Oh crap baskets. Wait, is mod swapping u in instead of someone ?

Communication is key.
In mafia wars? Nahhhhhhh

This post doesn't count as game talking, just wondering about any mod updates due to nem's comment... bcos typing ZZZZzzz is too mainstream.

Nemesis
09-30-2015, 01:38 PM
Oh crap baskets. Wait, is mod swapping u in instead of someone ?

In mafia wars? Nahhhhhhh

This post doesn't count as game talking, just wondering about any mod updates due to nem's comment... bcos typing ZZZZzzz is too mainstream.

no one has contacted me, but at teh start I said I would be a backup, just letting everyone know that I'm back.

Assassin
09-30-2015, 04:53 PM
zzz why do I have a feeling we are literally waiting on one person...zzzzz

What
09-30-2015, 05:00 PM
Everyone shut the hell up

Scene will be coming tonight

What
09-30-2015, 06:44 PM
The night was a flurry of activity. Somethings may become clear, others less so. Clarity and deception are difficult to distinguish in the dark.

“Things have progressed well, now to lay the foundation of future success”

“Indeed. I know what needs to be done tonight.”
“I’ll take the lead on this one, you do what you want.”

A shadowy figure slinked into the night, a busy schedule in front of them.

“Hmmmmm, not seeing much tonight.”

“Maybe you should have looked elsewhere…..”
A shot rang out, and another campaign was at an end.

Assassin – Jeb Bush – Town Tracker has been killed

“Well that was easy. Now to have another lose their luster.”

Elsewhere in town, even the best laid plans would have been susceptible to persuasion. Others did nothing, whether by choice or necessity.

Day 2 Begins!

Assassin
09-30-2015, 06:57 PM
figures.

Trigger Unhappy
09-30-2015, 09:07 PM
"another lose their luster" wtf?

" even the best laid plans would have been susceptible to persuasion. " Could the Mafia be media members? Like CNN or FOX?

"Others did nothing, whether by choice or necessity" - Jailer maybe? indicated that someone was blocked to me.

Rosie
10-01-2015, 03:13 AM
So did anyone get anything from last night? I can verify one person as town, but nothing else. If you wasted an investigation on me, you know I'm clean. So that's 2 out of 6.

SCRIBBLE
10-01-2015, 06:57 AM
If you're going to reveal that you can verify one person as town, then go ahead and do it. Just know your verification means nothing considering town tracker is dead. You saying that's 2 out of 6 means absolutely nothing, your word has no merit as there is no way for you to prove it. It is highly unlikely we have both a tracker and a cop.

Given the flavor and the fact that assassin was a tracker, we pobably have a redirector or jailer with a godfather in play. Rosie, zambi, blackmage. You three are scummy.

- - - Updated - - -

If your verification is in the form of a gift, we still have nothing to go off of as it would take another night and a known townie to prove it.

CYBER
10-01-2015, 10:49 AM
I'm trying to go back in the thread.
Did assassin ever give out an investigative role clue or soft claimed?
Or did they just get lucky in taking him out, as opposed to myself and scribble who were very vocal this game... makes me feel eerie.

---------------

Rosie? Go ahead. Currently you have the strongest scummy stench, you already said you can clear someone, so if you're an investigative role, u just fucked urself over, and if you're a mason.
Confirm said person without saying if it was an investigation or mason or gift or whatever the fuck it is, I want to know if THEY can tell me how you can "confirm them". Then we'll talk.
let's see the alliances form.

Blackmage
10-01-2015, 11:40 AM
My opinion? I'm looking at the ones who decided to lynch the third party rather than scum hunt. To be specific, Scribble. The one who held a gun at the game's head and said "rush this day". The one who hammered Blade. The one who, while hammering said "cop, ignore me, look at someone else". Scribble had a train on him that died, not because of anything he did, but because Blade played the fool. Plus, I don't particularly like people who keep trying to push me for no real reason. He has given me no reason to trust him, and as such, I'll do as I may.

Vote Scribble

Trig, some options for lose their luster include it just being the kill statement, saying I'll get someone tomorrow, or it could be a Framer, making them look not pure. We already lost a thief, but it may be related to that as well. The last line suggests some people may not have had the results they were expecting. I'm also reading that someone stayed home, and that probably was the person Ass targeted. Might have been blocked, or chosen to do so, or both.

Cyber: Didn't see anything from Ass, so probably was targeted for a different reason.

Rosie: That's a strong claim, with an investigator already dead. Given we're in MyLo, I don't see the reason you're holding out either.

Trigger Unhappy
10-01-2015, 12:08 PM
Black you and i seem to be on the same page with our thoughts. I was going to post something very similar during lunch today about my hard fos on scribble.

- - - Updated - - -

Rosie go ahead and make your statement. Tell us who you got results on. It will at least lead to me discussion.

SCRIBBLE
10-01-2015, 12:16 PM
I hammered blade because I had already voted for him once and had already called him scum. I was ready for the day to move on, so people don't feel the need to claim first day to protect themselves as was done in the last game.

I feel no obligation to provide you with a reason to trust me, as doing so would probably require a claim which I am not willing to do.

Tl;dr: lick my asshole, scum.

Trigger Unhappy
10-01-2015, 01:35 PM
I hammered blade because I had already voted for him once and had already called him scum. I was ready for the day to move on, so people don't feel the need to claim first day to protect themselves as was done in the last game.

I feel no obligation to provide you with a reason to trust me, as doing so would probably require a claim which I am not willing to do.

Tl;dr: lick my asshole, scum.

You hammering Blade has nothing to do with my FOS on you. You telling the cop who to investigate does.

Vote Scribble

Rosie
10-01-2015, 01:52 PM
At work, on my phone, I'll be home in an hour or so. I will clarify then. You guys guessed my role day 1 btw.

Rosie
10-01-2015, 03:38 PM
Rosie? Go ahead. Currently you have the strongest scummy stench, you already said you can clear someone, so if you're an investigative role, u just fucked urself over

I had a 1x lie detector attached to my role. It showed Cyber as telling the truth that he is town. My newbness may hurt me here though.

Given the flavor and the fact that assassin was a tracker, we pobably have a redirector or jailer with a godfather in play.

My list of roles does not have a redirector. Can that ability affect a lie detector? Also......

I seem to be sending the wrong signals this game somehow. Do not hammer me, I will claim if I have to but Town will be at a serious disadvantage if you force me to. I guess I executed this game incorrectly from the get go.

Resend Please
- - - Updated - - -
That was directed at What, he can confirm.

I really caught that you where claiming lie detector, which seemed odd to me. Mine was a 1 shot night ability, did I read this correct?

Also since it wont matter after tonight I am Sen. Rick Santorum, The Town Commuter, even nights only, I wont be home tonight.

SCRIBBLE
10-01-2015, 03:44 PM
You hammering Blade has nothing to do with my FOS on you. You telling the cop who to investigate does.

Vote Scribble

My post was directed at black, not you. Oh well, I'll let you lick my asshole too.

Rosie
10-01-2015, 03:51 PM
I am 90% sure rosie was holding out, only voted blade to cover himself. Close to positive blade trying to associate himself with me.

My guess is you are third party as well, the Illuminati can't die with one death.

Vote Scribble

Zam, and BM look pretty fishy to me, but I feel like you claimed 3rd party.

SCRIBBLE
10-01-2015, 03:55 PM
It's laughable that you think I claimed or even hinted at it, but sure... Go ahead.

Rosie
10-01-2015, 03:58 PM
It's laughable that you think I claimed or even hinted at it, but sure... Go ahead.

How was Blade trying to associate himself with you then?

Blackmage
10-01-2015, 04:15 PM
unvote

I'm not going to be part of a lynching before everyone has spoken. It goes back on after Zambi posts, in all likelyhood, however.

SCRIBBLE
10-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Blade agreed with me several times despite me voting for him. I know I'm town and I know how blade acts when he is not town. When my initial push on blade fell through I tried to go for the other people I suspected. Everyone finally decided that blade was worth voting for, so I jumped back on the train.

Having read through all of the posts again to verify what I did from the beginning and how that seems to have gone over all of your water-filled heads, I noticed that cyber was pushing for people to write "I am town" just in the off chance there happened to be a lie detector. Who does Rosie pick to use his one shot on? Cyber. Why would you choose cyber when for once he actually pulled off not acting like scum?

Oh! Don't pay attention to that though, run a wagon on someone with nothing more than FOS based on me asking the investigator to look at rosie, zambi, or bm. Also, run the wagon on that person before other people even have a chance to participate. At least BM is smart enough to back off for a moment. Notice I have not voted for anyone yet? It is because it is not to town's benefit to start running trains before people have a chance to post their thoughts.

New suspect list from me in the chance that I do get lynched: Rosie, trig, cyber.

- - - Updated - - -

Trig, I fail to see how suggesting people to investigate that I believe to be scummy is in itself scummy.

I'm a zambi
10-01-2015, 05:32 PM
Blade agreed with me several times despite me voting for him. I know I'm town and I know how blade acts when he is not town. When my initial push on blade fell through I tried to go for the other people I suspected. Everyone finally decided that blade was worth voting for, so I jumped back on the train.
I'm not sure I like this response.

Having read through all of the posts again to verify what I did from the beginning and how that seems to have gone over all of your water-filled heads, I noticed that cyber was pushing for people to write "I am town" just in the off chance there happened to be a lie detector. Who does Rosie pick to use his one shot on? Cyber. Why would you choose cyber when for once he actually pulled off not acting like scum?
Valid point, but I don't suspect Rosie at this point in time.

Oh! Don't pay attention to that though, run a wagon on someone with nothing more than FOS based on me asking the investigator to look at rosie, zambi, or bm. Also, run the wagon on that person before other people even have a chance to participate. At least BM is smart enough to back off for a moment. Notice I have not voted for anyone yet? It is because it is not to town's benefit to start running trains before people have a chance to post their thoughts.
Agreed. Pulling his vote off only benefits town.

New suspect list from me in the chance that I do get lynched: Rosie, trig, cyber.
I could see something where Rosie and Cyber are in leagues but it almost feels too easy and I'm more so of the opinion that Trig is a part of the mafia. I suppose another scenario could be that Rosie is playing off of our suspicions of a lie detector being in game and because he knows that Cyber is town, there is no issue in him claiming to have tested him.

Trig, I fail to see how suggesting people to investigate that I believe to be scummy is in itself scummy.
I'd say it's more the fact that you're leading and people see that as misdirecting, which is something mafia would do. I tried something similar D1 (trying to fish out political parties) but it seems no one felt comfortable with that and it ended up making me look bad.

As BM pointed out, it's mylo. We should be careful with our votes. Carelessly throwing them out D2 is a bad idea and wagoning will just make you look bad. Looking at you, Trig.

As of now, my only fos is Trig
I would consider BM and possibly Cyber to be town.

Is there any other information to be gained? My night action can't confirm anything.

Rosie
10-01-2015, 05:34 PM
I have no issues doing this.

Unvote

I asked about Cyber because he initiated the I am town thing. What better way to draw attention away from yourself than being the spearhead. The fact that he was so adamant about everyone saying it seemed scummy to me. Your explanation about Blade seems solid enough, that's all I was asking.

I would really like to know what Trig found out night one if he is an important town role.

Trigger Unhappy
10-01-2015, 05:37 PM
I do not have any information to provide. My role is important when i am given information. I was not softing lie detector tho. Actually I technically initiated the "I am town" thing when I was first FOS'd. I'm glad black unvoted, I did not want a quick train on you scribble but I want people to know that my FOS is strong enough to warrant a vote.

Rosie
10-01-2015, 06:02 PM
FOS= Finger Of Suspicion? I have just been trying to figure it out. And that what google says. But FOS'd doesn't make sense then.

I'm a zambi
10-01-2015, 06:47 PM
FOS= Finger Of Suspicion? I have just been trying to figure it out. And that what google says. But FOS'd doesn't make sense then.
Yes, Finger of Suspicion.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not have any information to provide. My role is important when i am given information. I was not softing lie detector tho. Actually I technically initiated the "I am town" thing when I was first FOS'd. I'm glad black unvoted, I did not want a quick train on you scribble but I want people to know that my FOS is strong enough to warrant a vote.
Everything you say makes me distrust you more.

CYBER
10-01-2015, 09:35 PM

mine is somewhat more of trig and zambi at the moment.
I do agree with you that Rosie's investigation of me was a waste due to what I had to do to get ppl to follow suit, and it's even more of a waste when people realize that his confirmation is unneeded, in due time.

But right now i'll be honest with you, until your last 2 posts, when the day started, I felt a bit eerie that for the first time EVER in mafia games, you actually do not argue against me, but take into account my attempts to help town and believe me to truly be town, without me even forcing it out of anyone.
So it caught me off guard, I don't know what I'm doing that is giving that town vibe, but goddamn i wish i could do that every game.

Now eerie feeling aside, MY current question marks are trigger and zambi.
Normally i'd try to associate a veteran with a new player when it comes to teammates, just because it felt like a common habit to have one of each in dynamic duos, for balance.
But i know for a FACT that passerelli and I were discussing that "you can almost EXPECT a veteran to have some kind of a leading role" , and he agreed that it's becoming quite the norm, and it just happened that his modding turn showed up.
So i'm willing to bet that the actual veterans this game are stuck with roles that are OK, but not investigative or leading, or active. (knowing what I am, I can support this even more).

SO, although i cannot support scribble or blackmage together, i'm willing to bet that this game was designed to help the newbies learn more and taking on more leadership roles. Assassin was a tracker, while blade was only a vote thief. Rosie had lie detector, while i know what I am, etc.

So for now, FOS trigger, and zambi as my main 2 pressure points this game. Zambi acted scummy, got called out for it, and then he laid back. Trigger almost got lynched, said "i have a strong role for town and if i claim i hurt town" and he was put aside then without actual confirmation of such.

Trigger Unhappy
10-01-2015, 10:42 PM
Trigger almost got lynched, said "i have a strong role for town and if i claim i hurt town" and he was put aside then without actual confirmation of such.

I never said this. I said I would not claim. Never made any comments on my role or how powerful it is or isn't.

Rosie
10-02-2015, 02:19 AM
, I will claim if I have to but Town will be at a serious disadvantage if you force me to.

But you did

I'm a zambi
10-02-2015, 07:12 AM
and also here.

Trigger Unhappy
10-02-2015, 08:14 AM
Thanks for helping mafia guys.

CYBER
10-02-2015, 09:43 AM

That post makes no sense as the information is already out there. Hell, half if the members knew conveniently where to quote it from.
The one who "helped mafia" was you by sharing the importance of your role, except when u were at l-1, and during those times, anyone can pretend to be a big shot to not get lynched so u were still quasi safe of attention.
But then you went on and double confirmed that u were important and ur role relies in info, basically yelling that to mafia and town, only to remain alive today.

Us reminding you of it doesn't make it our fault. It's yours for putting it out there. Me reminding everyone of this is merely to make sure that townies do not forget what mafia might know about us.

Care to comment?

I'm a zambi
10-02-2015, 11:15 AM
The fuck are you talkin' about? Lmao.

Trigger Unhappy
10-02-2015, 11:38 AM
That post makes no sense as the information is already out there. Hell, half if the members knew conveniently where to quote it from.
The one who "helped mafia" was you by sharing the importance of your role, except when u were at l-1, and during those times, anyone can pretend to be a big shot to not get lynched so u were still quasi safe of attention.
But then you went on and double confirmed that u were important and ur role relies in info, basically yelling that to mafia and town, only to remain alive today.

Us reminding you of it doesn't make it our fault. It's yours for putting it out there. Me reminding everyone of this is merely to make sure that townies do not forget what mafia might know about us.

Care to comment?

True, but at L-1 I was kind of forced to do that. Multiple times in this game I have been put under pressure to provide information. 1st night it was to keep from getting lynched. 2nd it was to make people aware that even though I have a role that I don't want to share, I do not have any information to help town. Can anyone provide me with the following information : What are the chances that town has a protective role? If high chance, and if forced to I will claim. But not before I can ensure my safety until at least day 3.

CYBER
10-02-2015, 11:44 AM
LOW.
aka dont

I'm a zambi
10-02-2015, 12:17 PM
Just curious, what makes you so sure it's low, Cyber? We're in mylo. I think it's worth a shot.

Blackmage
10-02-2015, 12:47 PM
Trig: Even if we have a protective role, we can't be assured he'd protect you. Short of your role winning the game if it survives till day three, the doc needs to choose who he thinks would be the most likely target.

You said investigate Rosie, he is hiding something when you were rushing the day, and the one who hammered. This means you were the one who allowed him to "hide something". The asking in itself wasn't the problem. The fuzzy logic you used was.

SCRIBBLE
10-02-2015, 01:33 PM
Even if he had hard claimed I still would have suggested the investigation as most of what people reveal on first day is construed as misinformation. You said it yourself last game, actionable info is pertinent to town scum hunting and we gain very little from a drawn out first day. Nothing fuzzy about it, I felt he was scummy and should be investigated.

What seems fuzzy in hindsight about my suggestion is that the investigator would have to subtly push for or against a vote based on their results or they would have to reveal that they are an investigator. You didn't point that out, instead making me out to be the one helping rosie hide information which is laughable at best.

CYBER
10-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Trig: Even if we have a protective role, we can't be assured he'd protect you. Short of your role winning the game if it survives till day three, the doc needs to choose who he thinks would be the most likely target.

You said investigate Rosie, he is hiding something when you were rushing the day, and the one who hammered. This means you were the one who allowed him to "hide something". The asking in itself wasn't the problem. The fuzzy logic you used was.

K hold on a sec, are you saying scribble was protecting rosie , trigger, or himself when he rushed through day 1? The wording's just off for me, maybe a rephrase might fix my confusion.

Also, I'm not defending scribble here, but I tell people "investigate X person" all the time. Mafia can't tell if the investigator will investigate X, or ignore it and investigate Y, or do neither and investigate Z (which is me). Case and point with Rosie's claim of investigating me. Instead of using lie detector on any of the people that I made type that, he went and investigated me, which is the most useless thing right now, even though i'm grateful for the backup "cyber's town" if he ever bit the dust and was confirmed lie detector.

What i'm trying to say is that, the mafia can't tell if the investigator, if any, followed suite on scribble's request, did the opposite, or investigated scribble. It's a WIFOM argument for them to even begin using that premise to establish a valid target for the night.

I'm still trying to find some common ground between blackmage and scribble, as they are currently at opposite sides.
Right now it's just a "he said " "She said" game, and we need more to pick between u 2.

Blackmage
10-02-2015, 04:11 PM
No one. My problem is "I am 90% sure rosie was holding out". If he thought that Rosie should be looked at, hammering instead of getting us to look at Rosie seems like an odd train of thought. Not saying he's protecting anyone, just that if we were looking at someone who was "holding out" maybe we should look at the one who was in a rush.

- - - Updated - - -

Throwing stones in glass houses and all that.

Rosie
10-02-2015, 04:35 PM
This whole useless target of Cyber is killing me. So as long as you guys have played the game, someone pushing for something isn't odd? To me, not investigating the person pushing the issue that hard seems odd. I am happy that Cyber is town, I at least know I have one person I am aligned with.
Had someone investigated me, you would know.

I was holding out! Should I have said oh btw, I have a one shot lie detector...Oh great Cyber who should I target, since you are in charge. WTF!

For fucks sake if Cyber would have come up scum, it would have been move of the game.

SCRIBBLE
10-02-2015, 05:17 PM
If he was/is scum, he wouldn't have risked pushi g that action in the chance he waa targeted unless there was a deflector/redirector in play which is something that should have been considered. It was not a complete loss that you targeted him but using the opportunity to target someone everyone else is suspicious of would have been more useful. You could have chosen me or trig as we had trains on us when cyber did not. Doing so would have been a much more favorable course of action among the players who ran said trains.

Blackmage, I would say you are grasping at straws with how you continue to harp on me for pushing for an investigation. What about the other people I suggested, or are you avoiding putting any attention on them? I thought blade was scum from the start. Why risk taking an easy lynch on someone who was definitely not town to push on someone who could have been town when I could suggest that the investigator check him out.

- - - Updated - - -

First paragraph directed at rosie.

I'm a zambi
10-02-2015, 05:55 PM
Hmm.

Vote Trigger Unhappy
Also fos Rosie.

Blackmage
10-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Blackmage, I would say you are grasping at straws with how you continue to harp on me for pushing for an investigation. What about the other people I suggested, or are you avoiding putting any attention on them? I thought blade was scum from the start. Why risk taking an easy lynch on someone who was definitely not town to push on someone who could have been town when I could suggest that the investigator check him out.

My talking about this investigation involves me bringing it up, then my answering your own question, and finally clarifying something Cyber asked. Given answering things I ask is something I complain others don't do, you seem oddly defensive. Did I press a button?

On the other people, yeah, I'm not talking about them. However, other people are pushing other people. Rather than your plan of trying to push half the game, I'm sticking with my guns until I have any reason to change my mind. Only one I'm considering Town for now is Cyber. While it could be a gambit he and Rosie worked on, the more simple idea is Rosie is telling the truth. Either as a lie detector, or mafia.

As for the last question, well, turns out you were wrong. Blade was third party, not scum. I, for one, would rather scum hunt then wasting the town's weapon on someone because they "aren't town". But, this is mostly a difference of play style.

SCRIBBLE
10-02-2015, 06:35 PM
Not town=threat to town

- - - Updated - - -

Defending my actions/reasoning against someone questioning my motives is oddly defensive?

I'm a zambi
10-02-2015, 11:35 PM
On the other people, yeah, I'm not talking about them. However, other people are pushing other people. Rather than your plan of trying to push half the game, I'm sticking with my guns until I have any reason to change my mind. Only one I'm considering Town for now is Cyber. While it could be a gambit he and Rosie worked on, the more simple idea is Rosie is telling the truth. Either as a lie detector, or mafia.

Cyber-esque wall of text incoming:

In all honesty, I'm probablt about 90% drunk right now but I'm checking back on this to see how the debate has progressed. This paagraph was about the only thing that caught my attention from what you said and the reason was the potential Cyber/Rosie relation, where one could clear the other. When Rosie claimed Lie Detector, I was suspicious as fuck because it's just too convenient. That said, I looked back on what Cyber wrote and he seems to be following a clearly-town path with his suspicions. I don't know if that's necessarily the case, it's just what I suspect. Anyway, this does not in any way clear Rosie, since Rosie could still be basing their claim on the fact that they know town is searching for a Lie Detector and the fact that they know (since they know their partner) that Cyber is town. In any case, Cyber raises no red flags and so, is in my opinion, town. That said, I'd like for any kind of doctor role to protect Cyber for obvious reasons. I don't much like his style of play (in the same [although for different reasons] way others have criticized my own style of play), but I do genuinely believe he is town.

Whatever 'meta' this is aside, I feel that too many have boarded the Scribble wagon for Scribble to be considered a part of the mafia, and thus, my two 'clears' are Cyber and Scribble. I know mafia can act, but given the circumstances, I don't believe this is the case. Now, that brings the pool down to 3 people plus myself, with Blackmage clearing himself (IN MY OPINION) by unvoting Scribble once the wagon (which, if I may point out, began with Trig and Rosie) had almost gotten him (Scribble) lynched. If there is any foul play, from what I've seen, it's from Trig (continuously, I may add) and from Rosie.

Now, I suppose, the only thing that comes into question is my own validity. I am town. I know, anyone, regardless of alignment, would claim that. I honestly don't care. You can choose to believe me or not, you can twist my words whichever way you choose, but in the end, I am still town. If you bring me to L-2, I will claim my role -- I only hope, for town's sake, that it doesn't come to this.

Take my deductions with a grain of salt if you want. This is what I perceive.

Also, as I said before, I'm drunk as fuck. I'll see you all in the morning (or afternoon, I guess).

What
10-03-2015, 04:58 PM
People's Current Votes
Blackmage - none
Trigger - Scrib
Rosie - none
Zambi - Trig
Scribble - none
Cyber - none

What
10-03-2015, 05:52 PM
Also a sidenote, I am leaving the country in eight days and will not be able to continue to mod after that. The game does not necessarily need to end by then, but Pass would have to take over full responsibility at that point.

Nemesis
10-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Also a sidenote, I am leaving the country in eight days and will not be able to continue to mod after that. The game does not necessarily need to end by then, but Pass would have to take over full responsibility at that point.

God help you all.

Blackmage
10-03-2015, 08:09 PM
Zambi: Supposing your givens (you and Cyber are town, there are no gambits going on) are true, then yes, your logic follows. However, without cause to believe that, and being at MyLo, I'm hesitant to accept it as bible.

Here's some things I'm looking at. We have a 2 man mafia, can't be 3 or they have already won, and the flavour has two people conspiring. For Cyber to be mafia there are 2 options: He's with rosie, or the mod flavour lied to Rosie. None of Scrib, Rosie, (Ass,) and myself are double voters, due to Scrib kindly checking on Trig. Cyber and Trig may or may not be. That depends on if the mod would tell us where the break point was, or if we lost that information due to Scrib quickly hammering.

Passarelli
10-03-2015, 08:29 PM
If I take over, that just means you'll have to wait a few for lynches. At that point, I'll also need you fuckwads to send me your previous nights actions.

CYBER
10-03-2015, 09:38 PM
Zambi: Supposing your givens (you and Cyber are town, there are no gambits going on) are true, then yes, your logic follows. However, without cause to believe that, and being at MyLo, I'm hesitant to accept it as bible.

Here's some things I'm looking at. We have a 2 man mafia, can't be 3 or they have already won, and the flavour has two people conspiring. For Cyber to be mafia there are 2 options: He's with rosie, or the mod flavour lied to Rosie. None of Scrib, Rosie, (Ass,) and myself are double voters, due to Scrib kindly checking on Trig. Cyber and Trig may or may not be. That depends on if the mod would tell us where the break point was, or if we lost that information due to Scrib quickly hammering.

Here. I can resolve that whole issue of me being a mafia and working together with rosie.
REMEMBER, what i'm about to do will only confirm ME, not rosie. Because as seen in the last few games, having investigations doesnt mean u're town, as mafia's been having investigation roles quite often now.

If I take over, that just means you'll have to wait a few for lynches. At that point, I'll also need you fuckwads to send me your previous nights actions.

PASS. Hey mod.
Do that thing of mine in my role? and prompt me when u do?

I'm a zambi
10-03-2015, 09:52 PM
PASS. Hey mod.
Do that thing of mine in my role? and prompt me when u do?
Oh lord. What now?

- - - Updated - - -

Solid.

CYBER
10-04-2015, 02:38 AM
Oh lord. What now?

- - - Updated - - -

Solid.
what the actual fuck...

OK, I can confirm right now that some people have hidden modifiers in their role.
My shit didn't go off automatically, so I wrote the mods, and according to pass, the game is being modded correctly and he's aware of my role description.

ERGO, hidden modifiers, one of them is being applied to me.

If I were to bet my money on it, there could be a modifier to this game that's affected by the election maybe?
Fuck me sideways.

- - - Updated - - -

no wait hold on a second, there's also the fucked up possibility that one of you has some kind of an inhibitor or roleblock that for WHATEVER fucking reason, carries on to the day time on me...

Now I'm not asking that person to claim, even though they could have jewed me over, but I will ask that if someone had a hand in this, remember this moment if it bites me in the ass because of you, as you'd know that I wouldn't know about such possible effect had i not been supposed to be able to proc something during the day...

Eitherway, if it's not now, maybe later, or next day or some shit, i CAN... or i'm supposed to be able to put this rosie-cyber bromance argument to rest... i got caught off guard, thank you very much.

I'm a zambi
10-04-2015, 03:42 AM
For the record, my comment was that I don't believe you and Rosie are a team. I believe Trig and Rosie are, or may be. It is convenient that your role was blocked though, assuming that you had said role. I'm going to take this as one of those 'too bullshit to be bullshit' things though and not pay much attention to the validity of what just happened.

Blackmage
10-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Cyber, could whatever you were trying to do be considered your "luster"?

This is the second time I've noticed someone contact the mods in thread with no obvious outcome. Trig, can you confirm or deny if what you got what you expected D1 from What?

CYBER
10-04-2015, 08:35 PM

This is the second time I've noticed someone contact the mods in thread with no obvious outcome. Trig, can you confirm or deny if what you got what you expected D1 from What?

I tried googling "luster" and i cant understand in what context it can be used here.
Trying to find a way to apply it here, but short of me being some pure hearted Messiah with shining light on Sunday mornings, I can't tell ya because I don't see the concept of "luster" being used in an electional campain...

That being said, I was looking up mafiascum regarding something.
There's this thing called an "enabler" that basically holds specific roles and they die, these roles can't be used anymore. Unless blade or assassin had some kind of a hidden modifier, however, I can't seem to be able to justify it being in this...

Then I was debating the possibility of a disabler (if there IS such a thing), that basically denies all powers in the game unless they die, rendering it a vanilla game, which we all know thatcould have been used to teach the new players for a bit...
But then after long thinking, I realized that a disabler, and the fact that rosie managed to investigate me are mutually exclusive.

SO, if no one had their action work last night or today, it IS possible that we might have uncovered that rosie's lying about investigating me bcos i was the most likely to be town.
But if someone had their shit work, then don't push on rosie yet.

I am honestly trying to figure out what fucknig type of roleblock carries on during the day.... i can honestly say i've never seen such a role in action...

So what now?

What
10-04-2015, 10:10 PM
People's Current Votes
Blackmage - none
Trigger - Scrib
Rosie - none
Zambi - Trig
Scribble - none
Cyber - none

Trigger Unhappy
10-04-2015, 11:47 PM

I received a message from the Mods. Do not consider it part of gameplay though. I just had deleted my role message and wanted to remember my flavor. I was going to claim day 1 if pushed.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried googling "luster" and i cant understand in what context it can be used here.
Trying to find a way to apply it here, but short of me being some pure hearted Messiah with shining light on Sunday mornings, I can't tell ya because I don't see the concept of "luster" being used in an electional campain...

That being said, I was looking up mafiascum regarding something.
There's this thing called an "enabler" that basically holds specific roles and they die, these roles can't be used anymore. Unless blade or assassin had some kind of a hidden modifier, however, I can't seem to be able to justify it being in this...

Then I was debating the possibility of a disabler (if there IS such a thing), that basically denies all powers in the game unless they die, rendering it a vanilla game, which we all know thatcould have been used to teach the new players for a bit...
But then after long thinking, I realized that a disabler, and the fact that rosie managed to investigate me are mutually exclusive.

SO, if no one had their action work last night or today, it IS possible that we might have uncovered that rosie's lying about investigating me bcos i was the most likely to be town.
But if someone had their shit work, then don't push on rosie yet.

I am honestly trying to figure out what fucknig type of roleblock carries on during the day.... i can honestly say i've never seen such a role in action...

So what now?

Additional to this. Mafia knows who they are... Rosie's claim is questionable. I really feel that Rosie and Scrib or Zambi are mafia.

Blackmage
10-05-2015, 06:01 PM
Trig: Thanks for the confirmation. That clears that up. That is one problem that happens. When non game related things happen in the thread, things get muddled.

Currently, we're doing nothing quickly. For reference, the last time people have explicitly mentioned their suspicions, if I'm not missing a post:

Trig - Rosie + Zambi or Scrib
Zambi - Rosie + Trig
Scrib - Rosie, Trig, Cyber
Cyber - Trig + Zambi
BM - Scrib
Rosie - Scrib

Unfortunately, we cannot know if I actually stopped the lynching or not, as Zambi and Cyber didn't post between Rosie's vote and my unvote. It feels strange to me that Rosie might have been working with Trig, because it seems it would have been safer to wait for Zambi or Cyber to vote and seal the hammer than put both mafia on the same train.

I can play with wine all day, but I'm more suspicious of Rosie than Trig, because I'm not totally believing the "forgive my mistakes I'm new" persona.

vote Rosie

However, the question is, are we willing to place all of our chips down. We can gain another night for free if we go no lynch. If we have a doc, he'd have a harder time than if we gambled, as there would be one target more. If the doc fails, we're at LyLo, if he succeeds, we're in the same boat, just with more information.

Rosie
10-05-2015, 06:45 PM
Dude, I am not playing the newb card this time. I honestly just thought the way Cyber pressed the damn single line statement seemed fishy! It obviously is just a difference in thinking, and a solid learning point going forward. Not sure where else I can go, I kind of laid my cards out there to early. I had a buzz when I said I could clear one person, and I should have held that closer to the chest.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I looked into it, and I am pretty sure that my Lie Detector can not be redirected since it was a message to the mods, and not a action in game.

What
10-05-2015, 10:53 PM
People's Current Votes
Blackmage - Rosie
Trigger - Scrib
Rosie - none
Zambi - Trig
Scribble - none
Cyber - none

SCRIBBLE
10-06-2015, 09:19 AM
I am stateside once again and only have the drive home. Not that it matters, because this game is fucked.

Rosie
10-06-2015, 10:33 AM
My heart tells me Scrib and Zamb, but I have nothing to go on other than a gut feeling. For some reason I feel like there may be another 3rd party as well. Its either 4v2 or 3v1v2 at this point. We are at Mylo. But this game is slower than a sloth with cerebral palsy. If we vote No Lynch do we gain anything?

Trigger Unhappy
10-06-2015, 10:41 AM
Rosie, what is your role? You had the 1 shot, but was that the extent of it? What is your flavor?

Rosie
10-06-2015, 10:49 AM
Like the actual wordage? I am Town Commuter with 1x Lie detector. Commute even nights only.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and I am Sen. Rick Santoro.

SCRIBBLE
10-06-2015, 11:42 AM
Commuter would explain the didn't do anything by necessity in the flavor.

Blackmage
10-06-2015, 01:41 PM
Scrib, I don't follow. Both times Rosie claimed, it was even night only, and even gave us an action he did. Are you suggesting a second commuter, that it was foreshadowing, or what?

SCRIBBLE
10-06-2015, 02:22 PM
Last night's flavor included something about someone not doing anything out of necessity. That would be fitting of a commuter in play, corroborating rosie's claim.

Blackmage
10-06-2015, 02:33 PM
That's fair. I was just reading it as someone spent N1 at home.

SCRIBBLE
10-06-2015, 03:05 PM
I was as well until rosie hard claimed.

Trigger Unhappy
10-06-2015, 07:25 PM
unvote

Vote Zambi

I;m satisfied with Rosie's claim. My next highest suspicion is on Zambi.

CYBER
10-06-2015, 11:04 PM
Well, to be fair, whether rosie did something or not, MY lack of actions at night might explain the "didnt do anything" for me, bcos i just sit there and look pretty.

But that being said, rosie's sounding less scummy the more he's interacting with us...

Vote trigger.
Had it going at the start, and now I'm back to that feeling. Scribble could have hammered because both of them were in the spotlight for a bit, but for now, i can't tell if scribble is town or scum vs blackmage (not mutually exclusive).

So for now, ima go with trig. see what yields

SCRIBBLE
10-07-2015, 06:32 AM
Cyber that was the worst soft claim I've ever seen.

Trigger Unhappy
10-07-2015, 08:05 AM
Ok now I'm thinking cyber and rosie are town. That leaves black, scribble and zambi. I think we are looking at scribble and zambi being mafia.

SCRIBBLE
10-07-2015, 08:08 AM
Yeah. I've been pushing my team mate this whole game... That makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

vote trigger

Trigger Unhappy
10-07-2015, 09:45 AM
welp at least 1 of the people that has voted for me is Mafia. I am Ben Carson GOP.

SCRIBBLE
10-07-2015, 09:54 AM
unvote

- - - Updated - - -

vote blackmage it's official, folks

Rosie
10-07-2015, 02:22 PM
Black's vote is on me, not you.

Vote Scribble

Nice try though!