PDA

View Full Version : Paying for admin not using paypal?

Marklar
09-26-2015, 02:40 PM
So I don't want to use paypal, is it possible for me to still purchase admin then?

Assassin
09-26-2015, 02:50 PM
Yeah you can send zero a check or whatever. Pm him

CYBER
09-26-2015, 03:33 PM
So I don't want to use paypal, is it possible for me to still purchase admin then?

PM zero, he might be able to hook you up with automatic electronic payments (debit) or check or the likes.

If you can pay multiple months in advance, it might work out better for both of you because I believe he'd have to manually activate ur admin every time, as opposed to the automatic paypal.
Just a waste of time and effort for someone that overloaded all the time u know ?

Peace.

Marklar
09-26-2015, 05:14 PM
Alright I PM'd Zero, but it doesn't say I've sent anything. When I look in the sent messages place it says I've sent 0 messages. Does this have to do with Zero's forum permissions or is my message not being sent?

$Money$
09-26-2015, 06:48 PM
Alright I PM'd Zero, but it doesn't say I've sent anything. When I look in the sent messages place it says I've sent 0 messages. Does this have to do with Zero's forum permissions or is my message not being sent?
Ive sent plenty of pm's and my inbox has 0 as well.

Assassin
09-26-2015, 08:40 PM
Cached prolly. Delete your cookies and reload the page. Duck man working even when I'm not....

Joker
09-26-2015, 09:16 PM
I think he can allow you to charge to your debit/credit card and work out a different way for you. Also, PM's don't always show in your sent messages after you have sent them so don't feel bad

SCRIBBLE
09-26-2015, 10:10 PM
I think he can allow you to charge to your debit/credit card and work out a different way for you. Also, PM's don't always show in your sent messages after you have sent them so don't feel bad

You should feel bad.

Marklar
09-26-2015, 10:59 PM
You should feel bad.

Man what did I ever do to you?

SCRIBBLE
09-27-2015, 01:06 AM
That was directed at Joker, the person I quoted and replied to.

As far as your (Marklar) situation, I hope you can work it out with ZERO. It may take him a day or two to reply so just sit tight.

- - - Updated - - -

I just gave you a month of admin. It should be active when you join the server. Type sm_who in console to confirm. That way you can have it while you arrange a payment method with ZERO .

Joker
09-27-2015, 11:54 AM
You should feel bad.

lmao I shal never feel bad. Now lets not make this about me and stay on topic young grasshopper.

SCRIBBLE
09-27-2015, 12:05 PM
Thread was over as soon as people confirmed that pms sometimes do not go to the sent box. Now go feel bad in the corner by yourself.

Marklar
09-27-2015, 01:02 PM
Alright thanks man I appreciate it.

Joker
09-27-2015, 03:07 PM
Thread was over as soon as people confirmed that pms sometimes do not go to the sent box. Now go feel bad in the corner by yourself.

lol NEVA!!!! the corner is for you and your dunce cap that you have put on yourself.

-Whitey-
09-27-2015, 03:18 PM
They don't go to your sent box unless you check the box to do so.