PDA

View Full Version : Prylour | 10-20-15 | 02:44 | STEAM_0:0:12307269

rawrr
10-20-2015, 02:28 AM
Name in Game: Starts as P2, changes name to Prylour
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:12307269
Where: GG
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:12307269&Submit
Reason for perma ban: Antirecoil, maybe aim assist
Demo: 9915
Tick: start at 16800, Dualie kill at 39500 is what made my decision final

Went spec to watch him after seeing his next kill and the shaking looked odd, in the process of telling rosie and yoshi to watch him so i could get a second opinion i accidentally sent p2 to spec, which was just before he changed his name to prylour. was in game from the start but didnt look like anything at all until the tick listed, from then on it looked like he had something, he wasnt very good but the shakyness was just too weird, very much like NoRecoil. Shaking only occurred when he was trying to shoot someone, except on scout when it was super smooth headshot

Originally banned by Cyber but was unbanned due to a technicality
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13858-Unban-Request

Rosie
10-20-2015, 04:18 AM
I was there and in game this looked a whole lot worse than it does on the STV demo. He appears to have some sort of recoil assist. After every group of rounds he shoots, he then gets the recoil just after he stops firing. It is too perfect and rhythmic to be a shaky hand. I made he mistake of watching it slow the first time, watch it at full speed and pay attention to the split second after he stops firing. 3 small bumps on guns that shoot more than one round in quick succession. On the shotgun you see it less clearly because it is only compensating for a single shot.

minjae
10-20-2015, 10:15 AM
As much as I'm watching this, I get what you guys are saying, but I don't think it's no-recoil, or aim assist.
His shooting is not consistent with either no-recoil or aim assist.
If you watch the guns with a lot of recoil he tends to do weird bursting and sometimes when spraying, it goes everywhere.
His sensitivity is pretty high too. How high? I have no idea. There's moments when he easily does a 180 turn with the mouse. He does indeed have over 2000 hours logged as well as the "9 years of service" badge.

I'm going to have to vote no for the inconsistency, as in no hacks.

phil.™
10-20-2015, 10:22 AM
I'm not seeing anything.
Prior to 16K, he's clean. No pre-fire, or signs of anti-recoil or aim assist. Everything is burst shot, aim low. Anything else he's up close, aims low, and you'll see bullets stray away from target.

Minj pretty much said it, he plays with high sensitivity. I will shake like crazy after i shoot a gun sometimes to get my aim on target.
My vote is no.

Ban request denied. Unbanned, closed.

Joker
10-20-2015, 12:33 PM
I have to vote no on this one too, All I can see is that he has extremely high sensitivity on his mouse setting and is over compensating for it. He's not snapping on to anyone, it's smooth and is consistent. I see the recoil, and the bullet spray is normal and when you show impacts you can clearly see he's not hacking or scripting.

Rosie
10-20-2015, 02:49 PM
I initially said no as well, but the more I watched the more consistent the bounce was. I must have watched the demo 10 or 12 times. Maybe I starting looking too hard.