10-23-2015, 03:23 AM
Name in Game:
ƬıɱƹŁɛƨƨ シ

Steam-ID:
STEAM_0:1:12300653

Where:
GunGame @ gg.ibisgaming.com

Link to ban:
http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A12300653&Submit=

Wallhack

---
I take people to deagle to tell how much of a skilled player they are as there are many corners to work, and takes concentration to actually scope every one of them. It's also where I find wallhackers. 7300 and 16000 is all you really need, but these ticks are noted because I know how people are when it comes to realizing a player is wallhacking.

Tick 5000 - plays stupid and acts like he doesn't know where I am, which is when I immediately knew he was walling.
The above continues through tick 7300.
Looks at me halfway across the map at 6900, and traces me at 7300.
Tick 8300 - I forgot what happened here.
Tick 9500 - That CT was never seen on his screen going back behind the box. While player was already hurt and should have appeared on his radar for a moment, you see him trace his legs.
Tick 15500 - Traces head through box.
Tick 16000 - Any more questions?

rawrr
10-23-2015, 03:47 AM
The demo you provided is for texture city, but above you mentioned deagle, so just curious if you mistakenly put the wrong demo

Rosie
10-23-2015, 05:58 AM
Reviewed the demo on SB, while there are a lot of questionable shots, I do not see it. I feel if you spec anyone on Deagle you will find just a much accidental tracing.

Rosie
10-23-2015, 05:58 AM
Poll needed.

YM Beast
10-23-2015, 04:02 PM
Now that you finally let us all view the thread..

All has been fixed.
If you're not watching 7300 and 16000 in addition to the rest but those solely; in r_drawothermodels 2 -- you need to rethink about the way you watch demos.

The above is not a direct statement.

Joker
10-23-2015, 04:50 PM
Now that you finally let us all view the thread..

All has been fixed.
If you're not watching 7300 and 16000 in addition to the rest but those solely; in r_drawothermodels 2 -- you need to rethink about the way you watch demos.

The above is not a direct statement.

your welcome.

I can view this later on tonight.

Joker
10-23-2015, 06:55 PM
edit voting yes on this I saw a lot of questionable things. A lot of your ticks were deffinitely sketchy, but tick 16000 made it stupidly obvious. He was shooting at a head through the box that he couldn't have possibly have seen or heard. His crosshair was directly on his head and was shooting.

YM Beast
10-23-2015, 07:53 PM
edit voting yes on this I saw a lot of questionable things. A lot of your ticks were deffinitely sketchy, but tick 1600 made it stupidly obvious. He was shooting at a head through the box that he couldn't have possibly have seen or heard. His crosshair was directly on his head and was shooting.

Yes. This is one of the key ticks (not 1600 though, 16000 [to avoid confusion]).
He was playing for a good duration. There are more demos available. But this is definitely sufficient.

I guess since he thought I wasn't familiar with the server from having a different name than in the past, it wasn't that obvious. Thought he's been here for a year or so, but he's actually only been here for a month. Odd, because I could swear I've seen him plenty of times before that.

brett friggin favre
10-23-2015, 08:24 PM
jesus christ...

in a word, no.

in more words:

5000-7300 - so, not looking at you is evidence that he's looking at you. NO. then he sees you, reacts slowly, and shoots you. wtf am i supposed to be seeing? he's trying to clear parts of the map that his teammate isn't. that's all.
8300 - you forgot what happened here because nothing happened here.
9500 - he hears footsteps, saw there was at least 1 there on radar, saw that one had jumped behind the box at some point. he has every reason in the world to look at that spot.
15500 - he's pre-aiming a common spot, there's a dude there this time. if he was walling, and making it that obvious, he would've reacted much sooner, shooting while shoulder peeking. this is just common pre-aim. if you're gonna ban him for that, ban me too.
16000 - the ONLY fishy tick in here. clearly, it looks like he shoots at a dude through a wall. however, watch in slow-mo, without r_drawothermodels 2. specifically, watch while he's getting the kill with the kreig. it looks like a gun is firing well behind the dude he's shooting at, we can see the muzzle flash. now, it's just a glitch of course, and i can't say whether it's just a glitch with the demo or if he actually saw it in-game though. however, if he DID see that muzzle flash in game, it lends a possible explanation as to why he shot there, and with the other ticks (most notably 12800) in the demo, i'd say that's a more likely explanation than walls. i'd even be willing to buy accidental clicks if this is the only fishy tick in the demo. one tick is NEVER enough to ban for walls.

riddle me this though: if he's walling, can you please explain to me his death at 12800? he was watching that spot, could clearly (if walling) see that his watching there was about to pay off, but instead he looks away and dies. if someone's walling, they're not gonna die there. don't write it off as "playing dumb", it's practically IMPOSSIBLE for someone to die like that if they see it coming. you expect us to believe that he's willing to trace people through walls, however won't take a freebie kill like that? come on.

if anyone's curious as to why i decided to comment on this, ask cyber and he'll tell you why this is the biggest red flag i can see in a thread about a supposed wallhacker:

I take people to deagle...It's also where I find wallhackers.

Joker
10-23-2015, 08:45 PM
jesus christ...

in a word, no.

in more words:

5000-7300 - so, not looking at you is evidence that he's looking at you. NO. then he sees you, reacts slowly, and shoots you. wtf am i supposed to be seeing? he's trying to clear parts of the map that his teammate isn't. that's all.
8300 - you forgot what happened here because nothing happened here.
9500 - he hears footsteps, saw there was at least 1 there on radar, saw that one had jumped behind the box at some point. he has every reason in the world to look at that spot.
15500 - he's pre-aiming a common spot, there's a dude there this time. if he was walling, and making it that obvious, he would've reacted much sooner, shooting while shoulder peeking. this is just common pre-aim. if you're gonna ban him for that, ban me too.
16000 - the ONLY fishy tick in here. clearly, it looks like he shoots at a dude through a wall. however, watch in slow-mo, without r_drawothermodels 2. specifically, watch while he's getting the kill with the kreig. it looks like a gun is firing well behind the dude he's shooting at, we can see the muzzle flash. now, it's just a glitch of course, and i can't say whether it's just a glitch with the demo or if he actually saw it in-game though. however, if he DID see that muzzle flash in game, it lends a possible explanation as to why he shot there, and with the other ticks (most notably 12800) in the demo, i'd say that's a more likely explanation than walls. i'd even be willing to buy accidental clicks if this is the only fishy tick in the demo. one tick is NEVER enough to ban for walls.

riddle me this though: if he's walling, can you please explain to me his death at 12800? he was watching that spot, could clearly (if walling) see that his watching there was about to pay off, but instead he looks away and dies. if someone's walling, they're not gonna die there. don't write it off as "playing dumb", it's practically IMPOSSIBLE for someone to die like that if they see it coming. you expect us to believe that he's willing to trace people through walls, however won't take a freebie kill like that? come on.

if anyone's curious as to why i decided to comment on this, ask cyber and he'll tell you why this is the biggest red flag i can see in a thread about a supposed wallhacker:

I missed the muzzle flash, plus bret does have a good point that, on deagle the way he looked at tick 16000 is a perfectly normal way to look and tbh I have to changed my vote to inconclusive/need more evidence. Deagle is always hard to tell if someone is truely hacking. I reviewed the demo again and again(like 10 times) and was thinking about how I would react in that situation and everything he did was what a normal player would do.

I'm changing my vote to ------- NO because 1 tick isn't enough to prove it was hacking, especially in deagle. All I have to say is just keep a close eye on him.

Rosie
10-23-2015, 09:02 PM
Someone with that spray has been here longer than a month.

Joker
10-23-2015, 09:04 PM
just to be clear rosie you're voting no? if you are close this and unban him. My vote is NO

YM Beast
10-23-2015, 09:06 PM
You guys are really going to make me dig through more demos aren't you..

brett friggin favre
10-23-2015, 09:25 PM
You guys are really going to make me dig through more demos aren't you..

you want the ban? gotta do the leg work

$Money$
10-23-2015, 09:31 PM
Honestly I just don't see enough to ban.
Unbanned, Closed.

CYBER
10-23-2015, 10:06 PM
I'm bored, and I already wasted some time watching this demo before it was closed, so I'll weight in on this even though I don't need to.

16k's the only fishy tick because it appears like he's shooting through the walls, and it's easy to tunnel vision on such an event if you're watching in r_draw the entire time and not looking at this again in plain view.

Brett and I went through a crapton of demos like this during our no-homo BanBros phase (gd times...), and unfortunately, muzzle flash glitches, voice over head icon glitches, dropping bodies glitches, ghost flashlight walking around for no reason glitches, floor glitches (where they can see through the map), etc happen every now and then... because, well, valve.
And this is the main reason you never ban based on ONE occurrence, but you compile multiple offenses that make it harder to refute.
If there were more "wtf moments" compiled, then this tick CAN be used then, but not as a standalone ban reason.

I'd say an UNOFFICIAL "no" to this ban request because i'm keeping this in ULA hands, not clan.

REMEMBER, a "no" to a ban request does NOT mean that the person is not hacking, but that the demo itself is inconclusive. You think the person is hacking and got more demos?
Do the grunt work of compiling more than 1 instance of hacks, and go for it again, there's no shame in trying.
Hell, god knows we spent over a year compiling evidence over the Balto case. That's what differentiates good admins from great admins!

Nice try Beast, at least you put in the effort, so don't get discouraged, and keep digging for more proof, if you think he's walling. :)

Cheers.

<Still Closed.>