PDA

View Full Version : SPYFALL Game #002. LOCATION WAS AT <updated at end of game>2

CYBER
10-23-2015, 09:29 PM
Game 2 of Spyfall is about to start. This will be the game thread I will link to.

List of players is :
Assassin, Blackmage, Nemesis, Passarelli, Rosie, SCRIBBLE, Trigger Unhappy, What.

If you are not one of those players, or myself, please do not post on this thread.

I am sending out the roles now, along with the modified day phase questioning method (option 1 suggested in the sign up thread) so that no one claims they did not see it.

Game will start when majority of 5/8 confirm.
Majority of votes in this game is reached for the same 5/8 people voting for the same thing.

THERE IS ONLY ONE SPY in this game.

I added little quirks to some roles to have a more variety in the roleplay characters. I'm not enforcing that you play with those quirks, but it would be a nice touch to use against the spy who is a blank quirkless state.

Confirm when you get the mod message.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 Interrogations:

Assassin,
q@pass what do you do with lost items?
a@assassin As I haven't actually been there IRL and a Google search failed, I don't actually know. If someone in my group would have lost something though, I'd be the person they ask.

Blackmage,
Q@Scribble Where do you see yourself in five years?
A@Blackmage That depends on multiple factors, mostly on who wins

Nemesis,
@What do people live or work where we are?
A@Nem I know that I'm not exactly working 9-5.

Passarelli,
Q@What What is your favorite TV show?
A@Pass I don't have a TV.

Rosie,
Q@Nem May I bring a backpack in your location?
a@Rosie: I will, you can't.

SCRIBBLE,
<REMOVED FROM GAME)

Trigger Unhappy,
Q@what - Is there any security where you are?
A@Trigger I find it quite secure.

What.
Q@Blackmage What do you hope to accomplish here?
A@What Oh, I have a project I'd like to see completed, but others have the real power.

Blackmage
10-23-2015, 09:46 PM
Confirmed

CYBER
10-23-2015, 09:46 PM
Roles sent out. Make sure your inboxes are empty.

Game starts when majority of people confirm.
GLHF at test 2 of this game with the updated line of questioning.

Rosie
10-23-2015, 11:38 PM
Confirmed

SCRIBBLE
10-23-2015, 11:42 PM
Confirmed.

What
10-23-2015, 11:44 PM
so firm

Trigger Unhappy
10-23-2015, 11:47 PM
confirmed

CYBER
10-24-2015, 01:44 AM
Majority Reached. Game Started.

------------------------------

FLAVOUR (because I'm doing this on my phone):

"something something.

-BLAH BLAH, we all are bad, who are we, when are we? where are we?

THERE IS A SPY. oh noes. we need to find him without giving away the location.

*mouhahahaha... i need find out the location without giving away myself.*

- But we're idiots and one of us is bound to fuck up and give it away....
It's ok we'll just make his life a living hell at the end of the day"
--------------------------------------------
You will ask 1 question in the form of
Q@target "something" ,
and that target must answer with A@asker "Something else".
Spy can guess with @GUESS "Location is at <something>" when the guessing phase begins.

Colors are VIOLET, CYAN and CYAN for the colorcode (for those who are colorblind or something. )
Reason for color change? I'm reserving the red and green/lime for "vote someone" and "unvote someoneElse" as it's easier to sort out in a hurry.

The order of interrogators for DAY 1:

Blackmage
Passarelli
Nemesis
Trigger
What
Scribble
Rosie
Assassin

You can chose whoever target you want to ask, it doesn't follow any order or restraints.
HOWEVER, Each question must be answered by the target before the next question can be asked.

When all questions are answered, the spy will have EXACTLY 24 hours to send me a message or @Guess FROM THE TIME THE LAST QUESTION IS ASKED. (so that you don't wait on me).

DAY 1 BEGINS.
INTERROGATION PHASE ACTIVE.
ASK AWAY. idiots.

Blackmage
10-24-2015, 03:11 AM
Q@Scribble Where do you see yourself in five years?

SCRIBBLE
10-24-2015, 05:39 AM
A@Blackmage That depends on multiple factors, mostly on who wins

Rosie
10-24-2015, 11:29 AM
Kippu uriba wa doko ni aru ka shitte imasu ka?

SCRIBBLE
10-24-2015, 12:00 PM
Back the fuck up weeaboo.

SCRIBBLE
10-24-2015, 12:33 PM
This is going to take so long that I will have lost interest by time my turn rolls around.

What
10-24-2015, 12:38 PM
I think Pass "I'm away from civilization for days at a time" arelli is going to kill this game. Can we have a time limit on when you can ask a question before you get skipped over?

Assassin
10-24-2015, 01:42 PM
Confirmed

CYBER
10-24-2015, 04:45 PM
well you guys asked for the RNG order. play it out while i think of alternative line of questioning.
If pass doesn't show up by the end of the day, I'll remove the "wait in line" restriction, and just have everyone ask their question randomly again ...

SCRIBBLE
10-24-2015, 07:44 PM
New rule for all future games: if you know you are going to be unavailable for any significant amount of time, do not sign up for a game. If you hold up a game for more than 36 hours you will be barred from the next game.

These games are slow enough as it is.

CYBER
10-24-2015, 08:45 PM
SIGH, this is why i didn't want to have waiting restrictions because ibis's notorious for being slow as fuck at doing anything here #shotsfired.
In the real world, everyone's in ur fucking face, but here, not so much.
I'll keep prodding pass.
FOR NOW, SKIP PASS. and carry on with the rest of the RNG order that you guys asked for.
I'll force pass to ask his question the second he comes back to fill that missing spot.

Nemesis, you're up next.

- - - Updated - - -

but i'm definitely going to look into finding another line of questioning for game 3 if this waiting shit becomes the unwanted norm.

Nemesis
10-24-2015, 09:28 PM
@What do people live or work where we are?

Passarelli
10-24-2015, 11:40 PM
Sorry, I was afk. Once Nem's question is answered, I'll ask mine. Sorry.

What
10-24-2015, 11:51 PM
A@Nem I know that I'm not exactly working 9-5.

And you left the Q off of your question Nem.

Passarelli
10-25-2015, 02:07 AM

- - - Updated - - -

err

What
10-25-2015, 05:51 AM
A@Pass I don't have a TV.

Rosie
10-25-2015, 02:59 PM
Ikimashou Trig!

SCRIBBLE
10-25-2015, 06:43 PM
Holy shit, I am on the edge of my seat with this game with all this activity going on.

Fuck it, I quit. It shouldn't take 12+ hours to check a website and post a question.

Rosie
10-25-2015, 06:55 PM
LOL! He is playing DOTA:lmao:

Trigger Unhappy
10-25-2015, 07:02 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Nemesis
10-25-2015, 08:49 PM
Gotta say this new way of doing it is pretty shitty Cyber. 90% of the game is no waiting.

CYBER
10-25-2015, 09:02 PM
Gotta say this new way of doing it is pretty shitty Cyber. 90% of the game is no waiting.
this shitty way is what YOU guys voted on.
I knew this was gonna happen but now you guys see the big picture when i said that "i didnt wanna do it this way to avoid the waiting game".

You reap what you sow bitches, i'll find a new way for next game, and people better not bitch about it.

SCRIBBLE
10-25-2015, 09:28 PM
Of course we will bitch.

What
10-25-2015, 11:52 PM

Even without the order of the questions, with people disappearing for long stretches of time it would just be a few people using their questions early and waiting for the other people to show up. It less of a system thing and more of a people thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Blackmage
10-26-2015, 02:46 AM
A@What Oh, I have a project I'd like to see completed, but others have the real power.

Rosie
10-26-2015, 01:26 PM
Did Scrib really drop out?

Nemesis
10-26-2015, 03:28 PM
Cyber, get control of this shit show.

Rosie
10-26-2015, 06:49 PM
Ok screw it, if he shows he can just ask away.

Q@ Nem, May I bring a backpack in your location?COLOR]

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -

Q@Nem May I bring a backpack in your location?

CYBER
10-26-2015, 07:03 PM
I prodded scribble.

Nem take a chill pill, I can't take control of this shit show if there's no fucking actors on set ever.
This isn't a modding issue, this is absolutely 100% YOU GUYS' problem.

I'm removing the RNG order and the DISCUSSION RESTRICTION
(voting still happening in voting phase only)

Maybe this will make it feel like there's activity, but there's nothing I can do if everyone's getting their panties in a bunch when it's someone's turn and then go full hypocrite when it's THEIR turn and disappear.
Now you guys can talk and chat and bitch all you want while asking question in any order you guys want.
Fucking check the thread more than once a week why don't you.

CYBER
10-26-2015, 07:34 PM
Ok scribble quit because of all the fucking afks. Hey its your own doing peeps.

He's out of the Game.

Majority is now 4/7. You can go ahead and skip scribble.

No RNG order, you can ask in any order.
Discussion permitted now, voting is not until phase 3

Assassin
10-26-2015, 08:52 PM
q@pass what do you do with lost items?

Passarelli
10-26-2015, 09:53 PM
a@assassin As I haven't actually been there IRL and a Google search failed, I don't actually know. If someone in my group would have lost something though, I'd be the person they ask.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what is the spy.

Nemesis
10-27-2015, 05:30 AM
a@Rosie: I will, you can't.

Assassin
10-27-2015, 07:15 AM
Agreed pass. What is the spy.

Nemesis
10-27-2015, 07:33 AM
ya he's dodging questions like a Mexican. Maybe he's a Mexican.

What
10-27-2015, 07:40 AM
Dodging yeah, fuck me for trying to be creative.

Nemesis
10-27-2015, 07:48 AM
Dodging yeah, fuck me for trying to be creative.

Mexicans aren't creative. Just look at Cyber...

CYBER
10-27-2015, 09:26 AM
Considering scribble's not here anymore

PHASE 1 ended.
Questions and answers from Day 1 will be compiled in the first post of this thread.

PHASE 2 BEGINS: SPY's CHOICE.
Spy has 24 hours to either @guess HERE, or to write me privately to pass and move to the voting stage.

I'll check my inbox tonight btw after work.

Nemesis
10-27-2015, 09:57 AM
What a rousing first day!

What
10-27-2015, 10:13 AM
Well just to end this for everyone's benefit.

@guess The location is at Crusader Army

Without some sort of finite list of locations it is impossible to guess as it will not be possible to understand any type of clever response or subtle hints players can give eachother. Things need to change for the next one, or better yet, lets just play mafia again for christ sakes, I thought those games went at a glacial pace.

Nemesis
10-27-2015, 10:33 AM
Well just to end this for everyone's benefit.

@guess The location is at Crusader Army

Without some sort of finite list of locations it is impossible to guess as it will not be possible to understand any type of clever response or subtle hints players can give eachother. Things need to change for the next one, or better yet, lets just play mafia again for christ sakes, I thought those games went at a glacial pace.

ya these games would be great if you had everyone here and they lasted an hour, but Cyber seemed happy to drag it out as long as possible and nothing really happened.

If we want Mafia right away I can do The Donner Party one again, people seemed to like that set up, it moved quickly, and there's nothing overly bullshit but the cannibal elements make it a little different.

What
10-27-2015, 10:44 AM
I didnt do the donner one, id be up for it even though it would be open role essentially.

I also wanted to guess since im flying back to the us tomorrow and probably wouldnt be around for 24 hours

CYBER
10-27-2015, 10:56 AM
well, finally.

For the record nem, this fail of a runtime is all on you guys. not me. I tried as much as possible to get this shit show going, but you guys are the absolute trash at consistency. Nothing I can do to save a game that's being played by a group of combined 7 IQ.

You run a semi OK game 1, request tweaks, we make those tweaks happen, hell i even INTENTIONALLY made What (the guy who suggested option 1) be the spy to prove that it's not gonna go well compared to the input I got from blackmage's run at it, and then you all just suck dick and call yourselves tobby somewhere that is NOT on your keyboard and don't even play the game lol.

The same slow-paced afk shit's happening in mafia as well, but people seem to accept the game being dragged for 4 weeks instead of 4 days.
What gave up to end this shit show with people who can't be bothered to either use 2 brain cells or show some participation points.

G fucking G.

You want to run a mafia game, go ahead nem. This was supposed to just buy some time anyway,
clearly the ibis community can't be bothered to have any sort of change or addition lol.

closed.