PDA

View Full Version : Blade and Zambi's Speed Game #1

BladeTwinSwords
11-07-2015, 01:05 PM
You all know the rules at this point.

Mods: Blade and Zambi

Send all Night actions to either me or Zambi.

The game starts once 5 people confirm their roles.

Votes will only be counted in these colors

Unvote
No lynch
Vote

Rule breaking results in an immediate modkill.

Days and Nights last 48 hours.
Night 0 Start.
If you fail to come to a decision at day, a vote style modlynch will occur.

Players:

Assassin
Cyber
Pass
Rosie
Scribble
Stars
What

Reserve:

Blackmage

What
11-07-2015, 01:11 PM
firmed

Assassin
11-07-2015, 01:16 PM
Confirmed

SCRIBBLE
11-07-2015, 01:36 PM
vote cyber

StarsMine
11-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Cyber dead yet?

What
11-07-2015, 04:15 PM
blitz game my ass

Assassin
11-07-2015, 06:07 PM
48 hrs dude. Blitz compared to our others

What
11-07-2015, 06:32 PM
More of a comment on the length it is taking to get people to confirm, hence: comedy.

Passarelli
11-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Confirmed

BladeTwinSwords
11-07-2015, 06:39 PM
That's 5.

The night is young and still full of wonder. You all wonder what will happen.

Night 1 Begins

You have until Tuesday, November 9th at 6:40 PM to send in your night actions.

CYBER
11-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Confi....ZZZzzzzznfhdhcksbdjed

StarsMine
11-07-2015, 07:04 PM
oh a night start, better go take a napzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rosie
11-07-2015, 09:29 PM
zzzConfirmedzzz

BladeTwinSwords
11-08-2015, 02:07 PM
The night ends and you see a few bodies.

Scribble - Town Jailkeeper has died.

What - Mafia Framer has died.

Day 2 Begins

You have until Tuesday, November 10th at 2:00 PM to lynch someone.

StarsMine
11-08-2015, 02:55 PM
what the hell took out what.
Well that puts town at the advantage I suppose.

Assassin
11-08-2015, 04:47 PM
Do we have a vig?

StarsMine
11-08-2015, 05:15 PM
thats one brave vig to shoot night one.

Assassin
11-08-2015, 05:20 PM
Unless he thought he could get capped the first night?

Rosie
11-08-2015, 11:24 PM
Is it possible that the Jailkeeper was also a paranoid gun owner?

CYBER
11-08-2015, 11:43 PM
LOL well then. Sucks to be What.

The question is, did What get killed by a vig while he went to kill Scribble?
Or, more likely, did What try to frame someone as guilty and it backfired on them, or vig shot him still, or the likes.

But if that's the case, then try to think of who might What want to go and frame for the first night as guilty, it has to be someone that a Cop would normally want to clear first night so that they can side with them.
In which case, a cop would most likely try to clear Pass, myself or scribble.

They'd want to clear Scribble because they want to know what side he's on as a veteran logical member,
pass because he's usually pro-active and they'd want to know who's on their side,
and me because, well, because I'm always the target early on and they'd want to know on which side I am if I started rambling and would want to stay away from Cyber's fiasco.

In which case, my initial focus goes onto the newer players to be partners with What for now.

vote rosie.

Some crazy shit happened I tell you. That's what I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible that the Jailkeeper was also a paranoid gun owner?
although it's a crazy setup from blade and anything goes, but the fact that Scribble died, the mod has a responsibility to disclose what role or ROLES they were, hidden abilities/traits excluded.
But paranoid gun owner is nearly never a "hidden" ability as it is hindering for town, and the player would want to know what they are so that people don't accidentally investigate or protect him at night, and suiciding on him and hurting town even more.

StarsMine
11-08-2015, 11:49 PM
Wow Cyber, getting your meta 3/4ths right, impressive.
I dont think who your going for is right though. But I dont have anyone better really

Im leaning Pass or Ass

Vote Assassin

Passarelli
11-09-2015, 05:29 AM
Well, not much I can add, other than I think a Vig or an SK is most likely. At least town is in good shape with 1 scum dead already.

Assassin
11-09-2015, 08:32 AM
Yeah no. I'm not mafia.

Rosie
11-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Didn't think of SK, if so we may be a Mylo. 3v1v1: Mislych and town can be wiped. As far as town winning that is. Befor we lynch anyone we need to figure out how What died.

- - - Updated - - -

Also bastard roles and uneven is very possible. We may have started vs 2 sets of scum.

Assassin
11-09-2015, 12:08 PM
that would be one hell of an uneven game though.

StarsMine
11-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Rosie... no.
If it was mylo, then that means blade set up a game that would potentially be over night one with no town input.

Passarelli
11-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Stars, mafia would need to kill the SK first to win. Also, Blade did say this would be a bastard game, so there is that.

Vote Stars

Assassin
11-09-2015, 02:27 PM
I don't know where you even remotely got that I could be mafia btw... vote stars

CYBER
11-09-2015, 02:36 PM
Didn't think of SK, if so we may be a Mylo. 3v1v1: Mislych and town can be wiped. As far as town winning that is. Befor we lynch anyone we need to figure out how What died.

- - - Updated - - -

Also bastard roles and uneven is very possible. We may have started vs 2 sets of scum.

Perhaps but I wouldn't trouble myself with that. I think the game is a lot more straightforward than it is currently being hyped up to be.
Also it's possible that the trigger finger Vig shooting What was just testing a theory about a Vig holding off on shooting Vs shooting blind night 0, and used What as the perfect candidate who usually advocates for "using all town weapons at all times" as he shouldn't get salty if they got killed off.
That being said, What was right about taking the risk , and man must he be salty right now :/

Well, not much I can add, other than I think a Vig or an SK is most likely. At least town is in good shape with 1 scum dead already.
*sniff sniff*
Unvote.
Vote pass.

StarsMine
11-09-2015, 03:02 PM
I dont assassin, I just wasnt going to jump on the rosie train

Will go on the pass train unvote Vote Pass

Im to impressed on cyber being 75% right for once not to

Passarelli
11-09-2015, 03:10 PM
The OMGUS is real.

Assassin
11-09-2015, 03:15 PM
unvote

CYBER
11-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Im to impressed on cyber being 75% right for once not to
You just stay hella far away, and stop agreeing with everything I say -.-
it's... non-comforting.
Borderline disturbing, really.

but anyway, those are my points for day 1.
Man I love night starts vs shitty day starts.

Rosie
11-09-2015, 05:40 PM
The second death night one is giving me a not straight forward feel BTW. Are we going to get anything other that OMGUS?

Assassin
11-09-2015, 05:48 PM
If someone has an inkling on who we should be going after, please state so...I know potentially outing yourself is bad...but I wouldn't be too worried about it.

I'm a zambi
11-09-2015, 06:29 PM
Under 24 hours until a lynch is made. (November 10th, 2PM)

If you do not choose someone by this time, a random person will be lynched.

CYBER
11-09-2015, 07:50 PM
If someone has an inkling on who we should be going after, please state so...I know potentially outing yourself is bad...but I wouldn't be too worried about it.

I'm just gonna vote anyone off today, I'll be more forthcoming with crucial info tomorrow :)

Hey stars? just out of curiosity, and no it's not a clever bait or any of the likes, but what EXACTLY did rosie do or say for you to not warrant jumping on that wagon.
Again, not pointing a finger, i just need to assess a certain theory in my head that i hope to apply before tomorrow.

StarsMine
11-09-2015, 07:58 PM
Nothing, I just didnt see why Scribble dying would point to a newer player. My gut just went a different direction then yours with similar information, sorry I cant help you more then that.

Passarelli
11-09-2015, 08:47 PM
I'm just gonna vote anyone off today, I'll be more forthcoming with crucial info tomorrow :)

Hey stars? just out of curiosity, and no it's not a clever bait or any of the likes, but what EXACTLY did rosie do or say for you to not warrant jumping on that wagon.
Again, not pointing a finger, i just need to assess a certain theory in my head that i hope to apply before tomorrow.

I sure hope you didn't make yourself a target for no reason. Keep in mind that Scum would know who What targeted, so if you are pgo, baiting the scum kill is a bad play as the cop will likely try to clear you so you can be trusted unless Stars is the other scum. He is the only person here I think is bad enough that would target you. It would be more helpful to know that you are pgo so that we know how What died, the cop/protective roles won't target you, and we have a cleared townie that won't be killed. Right now this just looks like a poorly planned gambit to me to either Survive another 2 days (if we buy it, you live till tomorrow, claim you investigated, then point at someone else) at which point you'd most likely win.

That said, I kinda doubt that you would have been targeted by What, as you are usually pretty easy to Lynch. [/meta]

I'm curious why you thought my post was suspicious though.

Hopefully this post will clear up your suspicions of me.

Rosie
11-10-2015, 08:37 AM
I have to work until after the deadline. I do not want to be that guy sooo..........

Vote Pass

Assassin
11-10-2015, 08:46 AM
vote pass

BladeTwinSwords
11-10-2015, 09:30 AM
That's a lynch.

At the end of it all. Pass wasn't one of you all.

Pass - The Survivor with 1-Vest has been lynched.

Night 2 Begins

You have until Thursday, November 12th at 9:30 AM to send in your night actions.

Assassin
11-10-2015, 05:43 PM
zzzzz lets go people zzzzzzzzzzzz

BladeTwinSwords
11-10-2015, 05:55 PM
You realize that the only thing that is certain is death.

Assassin - Town Doctor has died

Cyber - Town Paranoid Gun Owner has died

Rosie - Mafia Godfather has died

Town has won the game!

Roles:
Starsmine - Town Cop

- - - Updated - - -

The only hidden modifier was Assassin, who had a Weak modifier.

StarsMine
11-10-2015, 05:57 PM
Heh

Wow cyber just kill everyone why dont you.

What
11-10-2015, 05:58 PM
Really Rosie, you attacked the guy who I visited the first night and then wound up dead?

CYBER
11-10-2015, 06:01 PM
Heh

Wow cyber just kill everyone why dont you.

2 EZ.

And pass thought my bait of being vig wont work LeL.
\
I knew What would most likely try to frame me as miller just to make my life a living hell the next day if im being wagon'd and then a cop ended up investigating me just because of that .

So i knew that that What basically killed himself off me, and I went along with the vig idea mostly to bait myself another kill for the night. :D

inb4 I get MVP for mafia stupidity lol.

BladeTwinSwords
11-10-2015, 06:02 PM
MVP goes to Cyber for killing off the Mafia

LVP goes to Rosie for not realizing that What died for SOME reason.

CYBER
11-10-2015, 06:04 PM
i was hoping that assassin would get the hint I posted to u about "STAY AWAY FROM ME, it's CRAZY here". because i got the feeling u were a cop.
but i guess he wasn't paying attention.

Oh well. I thought we didnt have a doctor and that scribble was the "doctor/role blocker" and he was already dead, so i was only trying to make sure the cop didnt investigate me, and i felt it was u stars, so i warned u with my above quote and hoped that there wasn't any other leftover power role wanting to come check on me...

Turns out we did have another doctor in town, and he dead (sry ass :D ) lol.

it was a risky gambit but payed off i guess.

Assassin
11-10-2015, 08:03 PM
Lol all good. Didn't pick up on it so my bad. Did protect you though

StarsMine
11-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Cyber guessed exactly what I did night one, and why. WTF was that. Just got who it was wrong, which is odd considering I told you straight up you got your meta right

BladeTwinSwords
11-10-2015, 09:25 PM
I will setup a second speed game whenever I get the chance to do so.

Rosie
11-10-2015, 10:10 PM
Whoa I have a strongman kill, I wouldn't have been there. He couldn't have shot me I used the strongman.

- - - Updated - - -

I knew he was a PGO, it was a play to create doubt about how What died.

BladeTwinSwords
11-10-2015, 10:28 PM
The strongman bypasses all Roleblocks and Doctors. You did get through Assassins protection but PGO instinctively kills anyone that visits them.

Rosie
11-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Yeah fuckballs, I misunderstood the role. I thought it was a body to send instead of myself. #Newbmaster

CYBER
11-10-2015, 10:58 PM
Whoa I have a strongman kill, I wouldn't have been there. He couldn't have shot me I used the strongman.

- - - Updated - - -

I knew he was a PGO, it was a play to create doubt about how What died.

The strongman bypasses all Roleblocks and Doctors. You did get through Assassins protection but PGO instinctively kills anyone that visits them.

Yeah fuckballs, I misunderstood the role. I thought it was a body to send instead of myself. #Newbmaster

Yeah i pretty much made DAMN fucking sure if PGO gets priority and trumps ALL including roleblock/protection (such as scribble), and any kind of piercing effect.
Once I made sure from researching and asking the right questions and checking mafiascum etc, i realized that I was the one that killed What for SURE.
And that's when I took the risk for the gambit.

I'm not surprised that Rosie figured I was PGO, but as a PGO i HAD to hint at town to "stay away from me, shit's crazy here" so that I don't accidentally kill off town power roles like Pass actually mentioned. (pass i had already done that in my posts even if u did not see it per se).
I got lucky i guess that Rosie got stubborn over me and my vig softclaim to confuse ppl as to who killed What.

What
11-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Wait, you said Rosie had a hidden vest, shouldn't that have been triggered by the pgo?

BladeTwinSwords
11-11-2015, 07:59 PM
I decided to go with my original layout What and have Rosie with no vest. I accidentally told you he had a vest when he never did.

What
11-11-2015, 08:08 PM
I decided to go with my original layout What and have Rosie with no vest. I accidentally told you he had a vest when he never did.

*cough* convenient excuse *cough*:smirk:

I'm a zambi
11-11-2015, 09:30 PM
Bastard game; he lied. :smirk: