View Full Version : James' Application

Jeimuzu
05-12-2009, 02:17 AM
Name: James D. Eliot

In-game Name: Jeimuzu(James)

Born: May 8th, 1992

Weapons of Choice: P90, Dualies, Glock, MP5

Maps: Roy Barricade Factory, Desert Fortress, 3Dubka

Reason for App: Well, for starters, I love IBIS Zombie Mod, therefore I love IBIS, so I would love to become part of it. The other reason is that an IBIS clan member recommended it.

Experience: I've been playing the IBIS ZM server for around 9 months, and I've made my way through the ZM ranking system to eventually become rank 1, nearly doubling the skill of rank 2 at one point. Hopefully I'm not too big of a novice in any of the more experienced players' eyes. I was also fortunate enough to become an admin on a few servers, including the IBIS ones.

Contact Info: [email protected], or PM me

Other: Please don't let my age fool you, I'm not one of those immature and irresponsible kids who act with no rationality.

I LIKE TURTLES
05-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Name: James D. Eliot

In-game Name: Jeimuzu(James)

Born: May 8th, 1992

Maps: Roy Barricade Factory, Desert Fortress, 3Dubka

Reason for App: Well, for starters, I love IBIS Zombie Mod, therefore I love IBIS, so I would love to become part of it. The other reason is that an IBIS clan member recommended it.

Experience: I've been playing the IBIS ZM server for around 9 months, and I've made my way through the ZM ranking system to eventually become rank 1, nearly doubling the skill of rank 2 at one point. Hopefully I'm not too big of a novice in any of the more experienced players' eyes. I was also fortunate enough to become an admin on a few servers, including the IBIS ones.

Contact Info: [email protected], or PM me

Other: Please don't let my age fool you, I'm not one of those immature and irresponsible kids who act with no rationality.

this is what you think about at 3am on Tues morning?
that's disturbing... shouldn't you be studying for your SAT's?

As far as rank 1 in zombie congrats. Although that probably just means you can hide behind soda machines, or inthebutts fatass dome piece and shoot things who don't shoot back.

Oh no, you broke the cade!!!! inthebutt is now tangled in the barricade. oh no!!!!

Jeimuzu
05-12-2009, 08:53 AM
this is what you think about at 3am on Tues morning?
that's disturbing... shouldn't you be studying for your SAT's?

As far as rank 1 in zombie congrats. Although that probably just means you can hide behind soda machines, or inthebutts fatass dome piece and shoot things who don't shoot back.

Oh no, you broke the cade!!!! inthebutt is now tangled in the barricade. oh no!!!!

I don't sleep much. I get most of my tasks done in the middle of the night. Plus I'm home schooled.

I'll agree with you, there are a lot of stupid places that any random person can go and get tons of kills in ZM, by just camping in a vent with a para or something. I like to go to places people normally don't go or think to go to though, and make a barricade no one else has considered (to my knowledge).

But hey, gungame is good too, I just play it on another server.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-12-2009, 09:02 AM

Can't hang in IBIS GG ?

I LIKE TURTLES
05-12-2009, 09:04 AM
I don't sleep much. I get most of my tasks done in the middle of the night. Plus I'm home schooled.

I'll agree with you, there are a lot of stupid places that any random person can go and get tons of kills in ZM, by just camping in a vent with a para or something. I like to go to places people normally don't go or think to go to though, and make a barricade no one else has considered (to my knowledge).

it's not as fun when you don't retaliate James... geez

Why don't you play in IBIS gungame? Don't worry, inthebutt set the bar pretty low representing the ZM crowd. Maybe you can do better?

Inthebutt stop peaking, the zombies can see you!!!

Jeimuzu
05-12-2009, 09:19 AM
I was introduced to gungame in the server that I still play on. I've become friends with a few of regulars there, which is why I'm not seen often in IBIS GG. However, I did play IBIS gungame last night when there was only 5 other people there apart from myself. Before I left to post this application I had about a 3/1 k/d before I got to the knife level (damn open level..) though none of them were anywhere near the top 10 like you are Turtle. Maybe I'll drop in and play a few games later today.

TheLittlestHobo
05-12-2009, 09:23 AM
James is pro in ZM. Definition of pro in ZM means finding a new success spot after having noobs attempt to cade the socially accepted spots and fail bad; learning to cade efficiently given the items in the room or even bringing items from other places; getting at least 8 humans turned as a zombie before the round ends.

He would make a great addition to the IBIS Clan. And he's very mature for his age...or at least acts mature for his age. I daresay if he hadn't told us he was born in 1992, I would think he would be at least 21 (with the sound of his voice and maturity). Rob is also one of those people too.

Hodgie
05-12-2009, 09:26 AM
Inthebutt stop peaking, the zombies can see you!!!

:lmao::lmao: Yet another slow day at work for turtles...

I LIKE TURTLES
05-12-2009, 09:40 AM
I was introduced to gungame in the server that I still play on. I've become friends with a few of regulars there, which is why I'm not seen often in IBIS GG. However, I did play IBIS gungame last night when there was only 5 other people there apart from myself. Before I left to post this application I had about a 3/1 k/d, though none of them were anywhere near the top 10 like you are Turtle. Maybe I'll drop in and play a few games later today.

Top 10 means nothing... Majority of the "Top 10" are queers who come in and play... get a rank... then stop playing in hopes of maintaining their position. Either that or queers who play on the server and stomp noobs at random hours of the day.

If you want respect, you play at the times the server is packed with regulars. 7-11pm EST. Anytime I see someone who is top10 and I haven't played with yet, I can safely assume they are just noob stompers.

Also, KDR means nothing as well unless you WIN with a nice KDR. Me jumping to knife level being 10+ levels ahead of the next closest level means nothing because I can die 10 rounds in a row going knife/nade vs machine gun. It sucks, but it's reality. So again, KDR means nothing unless you win.

inthebutt souvenir t-shirts going for $5. PM me

I LIKE TURTLES
05-12-2009, 09:45 AM
James is pro in ZM. Definition of pro in ZM means finding a new success spot after having noobs attempt to cade the socially accepted spots and fail bad; learning to cade efficiently given the items in the room or even bringing items from other places; getting at least 8 humans turned as a zombie before the round ends.

He would make a great addition to the IBIS Clan. And he's very mature for his age...or at least acts mature for his age. I daresay if he hadn't told us he was born in 1992, I would think he would be at least 21 (with the sound of his voice and maturity). Rob is also one of those people too.

Homo, stop trying to sweet talk the kid. He's back from his vacation. No more free 1-week admin subscription for you any more :icon_mrgreen:

You and James should come into gungame tonight, it will be fun seeing how "pro" he can be when guns are involved...

EVL_Ripper
05-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Endorsement.....Approved.

He's a great player, he helps out the noobs, great in bed, is respectful to other players. IBIS could do worse. Let's hope Sizzle doesn't apply.

A million miles from nowhere
Dragonlance Burns hot
By the fire of a horse's ghost
A minow would be lost
Cha cha changes
Mmm tits
A fish
A fish with tits
Titty fish

XxMastagunzxX
05-12-2009, 11:32 AM
James would make a great addition.

inthebutt
05-12-2009, 01:16 PM
First off I wanna say james is a really great player in ZM. He does really act more mature than most of the kids in there. He doesn't camp in one spot for every map like most other players. He is always in a new spot. He is also a great admin.

Second Turtle the gorilla joke is dead, find something else cause its not making me laugh anymore. Also I heard you screamed bloody murder when I joined your L4D server hahaha. As for the ZM crowd in the GG server, silent and holy S**T are from what I hear owning you in there. Plus you need to put a picture of yourself on here turtle, than we'll see how fast I can rip you a new one.

I LIKE TURTLES
05-12-2009, 01:37 PM
First off I wanna say james is a really great player in ZM. He does really act more mature than most of the kids in there. He doesn't camp in one spot for every map like most other players. He is always in a new spot. He is also a great admin.

Second Turtle the gorilla joke is dead, find something else cause its not making me laugh anymore. Also I heard you screamed bloody murder when I joined your L4D server hahaha. As for the ZM crowd in the GG server, silent and holy S**T are from what I hear owning you in there. Plus you need to put a picture of yourself on here turtle, than we'll see how fast I can rip you a new one.

Stop stalking me on L4d through your friends. I do not want you on my team EVER.

Silent and Holy owning me? That must be a joke, it made me laugh out loud. Good stuff inthebutt i didn't think you were capable.

You would like a picture of me wouldn't you inthebutt. Maybe I'll have CO help me look through all my pictures to find the one where I potentially look the coolest standing next to a girl who is not my girlfriend but i wish was. Hopefully that will make me more accepted and SUPER COOL!

Oh and the gorilla thing? Stop being mad inthebutt...

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-12-2009, 04:12 PM
OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats not a pic of you and your girlfriend ?

whytboiz33
05-12-2009, 05:00 PM
listne you morons. application threads are not for flame wars and such. especialy on such a credible applicant. some of you dicks apply and you stand no chance.

good applicant.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-12-2009, 06:15 PM
listne you morons. application threads are not for flame wars and such. especialy on such a credible applicant. some of you dicks apply and you stand no chance.

good applicant.

Flame deez nutz in yo mouth !!!

๖ReS
05-13-2009, 03:41 PM
James is a fuckin' shoe in for this !
Hes always on, hes ranked 1, hes pro in all ways a zm player can be pro, and i love him <3

James should be allowed into IBIS, hes awesome :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Christmas
05-13-2009, 07:44 PM
Endorsement.....Approved.

He's a great player, he helps out the noobs, great in bed, is respectful to other players. IBIS could do worse. Let's hope Sizzle doesn't apply.

You should hope I don't apply. I think the thought of me with an IBIS tag would make your head explode.

As for the applicant, I like him. He needs a mic though, cause I hardly realize he is on half the time. And is he really an admin?

whytboiz33
05-13-2009, 08:04 PM
You should hope I don't apply. I think the thought of me with an IBIS tag would make your head explode.

As for the applicant, I like him. He needs a mic though, cause I hardly realize he is on half the time. And is he really an admin?

this POST should make peoples heads explode.

you would NEVER get in to ibis.

james DOES have a mic.

he IS admin.

deprodigy
05-13-2009, 08:21 PM
Sorry about your thread jamesujitzu. you straightened everything out with me in pm. good luck on your app.

anex
05-14-2009, 12:20 AM
he IS admin.

As of right now he is not an admin. He still bugs me to come into the server to deal with people.

Viel Erfolg, James.

Jeimuzu
05-14-2009, 11:23 AM
To just briefly clarify things, I'm waiting for Zero to activate my admin, but he has his finals to worry about at the moment I think.

And Anex, every time you do come in and deal with a barricade breaker and/or mic spammer, you have about 5 people thanking you, including myself.

Anyways, thank you all so far for the good lucks and everything.

Edit: Wewt! Zero activated my admin.

Viel Erfolg, James. = Good Luck?

And I do have a mic.

Christmas
05-15-2009, 01:11 AM
this POST should make peoples heads explode.

you would NEVER get in to ibis.

james DOES have a mic.

he IS admin.

My name is whytboiz and I like to overanalyze posts.

inthebutt
05-15-2009, 11:36 AM

wait now I'm confused. You sleep with whales too christmas??

whytboiz33
05-15-2009, 02:42 PM

sorry chrstmas, i just expect legitimate posts on these forums. not posts that are full of false facts and half truths.

Christmas
05-15-2009, 03:07 PM
wait now I'm confused. You sleep with whales too christmas??

:lmao:

sorry chrstmas, i just expect legitimate posts on these forums. not posts that are full of false facts and half truths.

Say wha? Sure I made a mistake thinking James doesn't have a mic (he still would need one) but the thought of me with an ibis tag would probably make Ripper's head explode, just like the thought of Demonater being part of ibis would cause the universe to collapse on itself. The two events don't have to be possible for people to think about them.

So don't be all mean and shoot me down when I am not even trying to get into ibis. I like being a regular and yelling at the noobs and everyone else.

Crim
05-24-2009, 04:28 PM
James is a really good guy, he helps when he can when someone new is needing help instead of the normal "lawl nub" comments he tries to assist as best he can.
one of the more laid back people ive seen on ibis zm in a long time, and i TOTALLY thought he was much older. he sounds 25+ easy.

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-25-2009, 11:17 PM
James, by far 1 of the best ZM players ive seen.

Great guy to, and more mature and calm then me and he's 17.

Him, weeman, inthebutt should easily be accepted into ibis. All great players, and just good people to.

GL. James!

Remington
05-27-2009, 02:57 PM
I play with James a lot, hes a great guy, he doesn't break the rules ;D

ceiling cat!
05-27-2009, 03:44 PM
well james would be a good adition too the team a guess i list some things cuz potato killed me in css and i left
-hes on alot
-he keeps it a peace (most the time)
-he doesent abuse his admin (which is a good sign)
-he'd be a good atition to the ibis group

SlasheR
05-27-2009, 06:51 PM
James knows his shit.

Kavinsky
05-28-2009, 03:16 AM
he's been around for awhile, he knows his shit and he's no navy seal (the 4 year old admin bridge blower and in general pain in the ass that everyone bitched at till' he finally left) so I say let him in.

Rob
05-28-2009, 05:09 AM
James is the best player on IBIS Zm that Plays regularly,
I have no clue how good he is on any other server, because all i play is IBIS Zm.
He should definitely be accepted. He's always on, Or at least, alot.
Hes a serious player, not some stupid 12 year old jackass.
He has maturity, skill and knowledge. He knows what he's doing.

silent
05-29-2009, 01:01 AM
James is fucking awesome. Probably one of the most dedicated zm players on ibis and a fair admin.

sizzle
05-31-2009, 11:58 PM
I see no reason James shouldn't be in IBIS

He has

- Top notch skills
- High maturity
- All around good, nice guy
- Isn't an asshole

__

Not having him would be a foolish mistake.

(also, Ripper, just because I can take a joke doesn't mean people have to lower their standards around me) :P

Vladninja
06-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Finally got a chance to play with James for the first time last night.... and I gotta say he seems like a great guy and great admin. I think with enough time and patience he would make a great addition to the IBIS community.

&&toasties
06-03-2009, 02:16 AM
I played for the first time, technically, in Zombie Mod.

It was indeed quite interesting.

I was skeptical to play, because I didn't know what the hell I was doing.

James sat and talked to me for a bit, since he was in spec to watch for cade breakers and hackers.

He finally convinced me to play, and said he would help me get used to it.

We spent about 4-5 maps, Ender, James and I, of basically them showing me what to do, how to do it, and what do to when something bad happens.

He was very patient.

Very understanding.

And all the while he was with me, he didn't falter in keeping an eye on everyone else.

The cade breakers, etc.

At any rate.

Where I was going with that is this:

James is a very helpful, very patient guy.

His temper doesn't flare, from what I've witnessed, and he is quite calm and clear headed.

This is a type of guy ibis needs, sorry to say Whyt, but you don't cut it anymore.

lolol.

If you don't know him, take the chance to.

He's a good kid.

:]]

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-03-2009, 02:19 PM
owwwwwwwwieeeesssss !!!!!

mastercheff
06-03-2009, 05:44 PM
-He is a good admin he does no bullshit like kids
-he is mature
-one of my friends that show me stuff and can help other players
-i can pm him and he's comes fast and does his job on the spot like when epic balls of fail cade breaked
-why not let him in he is a reg and helps populate
-he gives a bit of his free time to help ppl

plz have you seen everyone elses he is full of potential

- |STFU Bitch| -
06-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Ya! My first post on the forums! And I'm proud to dedicate it to James: Great guy, great admin, great player. I'm 100% sure he would make an excellent addition to IBIS. He's Awesome!! And #1 on the server.....jeeeez lol:wtg::wtg:

lukeydukey
06-12-2009, 12:31 AM
+1 in support of James.

Very patient as an admin, but enforces the rules. He's pretty good at what he does. Would definitely be a good addition to IBIS.

Oh James... Chewie says hi.

TheLittlestHobo
06-12-2009, 12:35 AM

Pick up a weel gun.

Jeimuzu
06-12-2009, 10:58 PM
MP5 owns and you know it Hobo. >,..,<

&&toasties
06-24-2009, 12:11 PM
ya! My first post on the forums! And i'm proud to dedicate it to james: Great guy, great admin, great player. I'm 100% sure he would make an excellent addition to ibis. He's awesome!! And #1 on the server.....jeeeez lol:wtg::wtg:

estyefyuuuu!!!!

Apocalypse
06-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Experience: I've been playing the IBIS ZM server for around 9 months, and I've made my way through the ZM ranking system to eventually become rank 1

Theres no way you have been playing for 9 months, otherwise i would know who you are.. or if you used a different name.

&&toasties
06-26-2009, 01:13 PM
Theres no way you have been playing for 9 months, otherwise i would know who you are.. or if you used a different name.

Or you're not very observant.

XxMastagunzxX
06-26-2009, 03:10 PM

I assure you he's been here for 9 months. You have probably been here a long time but I don't know who the hell you are. :chillpill:

mastercheff
06-26-2009, 08:34 PM
I've been here pretty long but most ppl would be like wtf he's not old he is a new fag. probably not a lot of ppl know they just know me on z mod

Oasis
06-27-2009, 10:13 AM

He didn't play back in june 08' apoc, you probably never even heard of him. Nobody plays anymore that's an old regular, except a select few.

James is a pretty cool guy, he follows the rules, good admin overall, and doesn't afraid of anything!

weeman2412
07-05-2009, 02:10 PM
:D agreed .... good m3n .. go James

๖ReS
07-05-2009, 10:08 PM
I posted here already.
Just doing it so im the last person to post on all of the top threads !
MUAHHAHAHAAHAHHA I RULE THE FORUMS

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-06-2009, 07:33 AM
I posted here already.

Your useless posts will soon be enforced.

XxMastagunzxX
07-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Good luck on your app.

&&toasties
07-06-2009, 09:37 PM
I posted here already.

Psht please.

<33

๖ReS
07-06-2009, 10:59 PM
A good 80% of the Ibis forums is useless...

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 01:14 AM
A good 80% of the Ibis forums is useless...

Basically.

All is hopeless except for Vlads' and James' apps.

walterbrunswick
07-07-2009, 02:07 AM
Basically.

All is hopeless except for Vlads' and James' apps.

Go away.

Christmas
07-07-2009, 02:48 AM
Go away.

No u.

Jeimuzu
07-07-2009, 09:11 AM
Walter if you're going to scare Toasties away then can you at least wish me good luck first?

And has my application turned into a flame war.. Again?..

I hope I get accepted soon -_-'..

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 09:50 AM
Go away.

Take your own advice?

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Walter if you're going to scare Toasties away then can you at least wish me good luck first?

Thanks James.

I'm going to spam text you now.

D:<

:||Breakneck||:
07-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Didn't realize you were so young James. Glad too see you aren't a mic-spamming, barely-hit-puberty teen. :D Hope you get accepted. :wtg:

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Didn't realize you were so young James. Glad too see you aren't a mic-spamming, barely-hit-puberty teen. :D Hope you get accepted. :wtg:

btw...your avvie is crrepy.

;_;...

07-07-2009, 10:05 AM
btw...your avvie is crrepy.

;_;...

Beware the squirrels, for they will invade your servers and steal your women and children.

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Beware the squirrels, for they will invade your servers and steal your women and children.

and hide in our cleavage?

LMAO.

XxMastagunzxX
07-07-2009, 10:45 AM

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:sS1yrJQezJqaBM:http://www.sweetandbitter.com/inside/images/squirrel-thumb.jpg

walterbrunswick
07-07-2009, 10:47 AM

Yes where are my manners.

Good luck!:wtg:

07-07-2009, 11:01 AM
and hide in our cleavage?

LMAO.

LMAO! Saw my link then? :P

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 06:32 PM
lmao! Saw my link then? :p

hellz yea.

Apocalypse
07-07-2009, 06:59 PM

i think it takes up to a year er somethin, to get accepted.

&&toasties
07-07-2009, 07:17 PM
i think it takes up to a year er somethin, to get accepted.

Naaahhh.

It's just when the members decide to get together and vote.

mastercheff
07-07-2009, 08:44 PM
which is gonna be a long time until zero comes back

&&toasties
07-08-2009, 08:10 PM
which is gonna be a long time until zero comes back

Yes, because he needs 72940760862 vacations every 5 seconds.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Yes, because he needs 72940760862 vacations every 5 seconds.

And your in Texas. LMAO !! :icon_mrgreen:

&&toasties
07-08-2009, 09:01 PM
And your in Texas. LMAO !! :icon_mrgreen:

Soon I'll be in Michigan!

=DD

XxMastagunzxX
07-25-2009, 12:41 AM
yay for james

XxMastagunzxX
07-25-2009, 12:53 AM
:icon_mrgreen::icon_razz::party1::beer::party::iag ree::ontopic::wishes::balloons::notworthy:

&&toasties
07-25-2009, 07:36 PM
:icon_mrgreen::icon_razz::party1::beer::party::iag ree::ontopic::wishes::balloons::notworthy:

So many emotes.

D:

garrett1100
08-05-2009, 10:52 AM
Good luck with the app

Potato
08-05-2009, 11:00 AM
He's mature, and very dedicated to ZM.
He's a good, decent, fair player.
And would make a great addition to ibis. Nuff said
Good luck.

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 03:20 PM
He's mature, and very dedicated to ZM.
He's a good, decent, fair player.
And would make a great addition to ibis. Nuff said
Good luck.

Awe.

You're so sweet, Potatoe.

xDD

*Holy-Dart*
08-10-2009, 02:55 AM
I think James would be a great!!!! addition to the ibis clan he is a awsome admin, an awsome guy, great player and yeh ^^ i know he wil get accepted i know it ^^ XD XD XD!!!! ♥♦

mastercheff
08-10-2009, 07:52 PM
don't we all lolzs

๖ReS
08-11-2009, 02:57 AM
I love yah James hope you make it.

>.>

*no homo*

Sonicno2
08-12-2009, 02:05 AM
heh, theres not much I can say about James that hasn't been said in this thread already. He's a good player, calm basically all the time, kind to the newer players, and a role model admin. He's definitely worth being in the IBIS clan. I don't think theres a single person out here that thinks otherwise.

wickedtribe
08-15-2009, 08:10 PM
I think James would be a great!!!! addition to the ibis clan he is a awsome admin, an awsome guy, great player and yeh ^^ i know he wil get accepted i know it ^^ XD XD XD!!!! ♥♦

You obviously don't know how hard it is to make ibis clan status...... I was gone for a whole YEAR and not a single person was allowed into the clan, lol.

I said it to mastagunz ill say it to you, play the pub more, and play the ibis servers.

&&toasties
08-16-2009, 01:05 AM
You obviously don't know how hard it is to make ibis clan status...... I was gone for a whole YEAR and not a single person was allowed into the clan, lol.

I said it to mastagunz ill say it to you, play the pub more, and play the ibis servers.

I keep trying to get James into GG more, but he refuses. He hates GG.

inthebutt
08-16-2009, 02:03 PM
I keep trying to get James into GG more, but he refuses. He hates GG.

stop trying to force people to play servers they have no interest in.

I like to play all 4 of the IBIS servers but I'm only a fan of ZM and PUB.

&&toasties
08-16-2009, 02:11 PM
stop trying to force people to play servers they have no interest in.

I like to play all 4 of the IBIS servers but I'm only a fan of ZM and PUB.

I'm not forcing him to do anything, inthebutt.

I just keep asking him about it.

If he really wants to be in the clan, he has to play them all, and be good at them all.

That is all, really.

mastercheff
08-18-2009, 07:18 PM
i like the wcs,zm,and gungame not much of a fan of pub

I LIKE TURTLES
08-19-2009, 08:01 AM
i like the wcs,zm,and gungame not much of a fan of pub

I like turtles and Mastercheff

Breezy
08-19-2009, 10:51 AM
I was introduced to gungame in the server that I still play on. I've become friends with a few of regulars there, which is why I'm not seen often in IBIS GG. However, I did play IBIS gungame last night when there was only 5 other people there apart from myself. Before I left to post this application I had about a 3/1 k/d before I got to the knife level (damn open level..) though none of them were anywhere near the top 10 like you are Turtle. Maybe I'll drop in and play a few games later today.

James is a good guy, level-headed and fair as admin, and not afraid to share what's on his mind.... Wait, is this an APP "Looking for male companion"?

As a current regular on IBIS, I support James.

Jeimuzu
08-23-2009, 06:46 PM
"Looking for male companion"?

Wait, what? I'm straight. And yes, this is my application.

Anyhow, thanks again everyone.

I LIKE TURTLES
08-24-2009, 10:59 AM
James,

You should find a diff location to camp on italy... the top of the stairs isn't the best place to go bc people look there all the time...

Maybe Zero can edit the map and put some soda machines for you to hide behind :wtg:

just kidding, I love you. Even though you're "straight".

Hugs and kisses forever,

Turtles.

mastercheff
08-24-2009, 03:17 PM
i think turtles has taken a liking to posting in ibis forums

&&toasties
08-25-2009, 06:47 PM
i think turtles has taken a liking to posting in ibis forums

He always has enjoyed posting here.

I LIKE TURTLES
08-26-2009, 11:22 AM
He always has enjoyed posting here.

I've always like James.

๖ReS
08-26-2009, 01:50 PM
Turtles do you wub me ? D:

&&toasties
08-28-2009, 08:16 PM
I've always like James.

And inthebutt.

mastercheff
08-29-2009, 06:53 PM
lolsz

Alfa
09-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Ya James should be allowed in IBIS. Hes always been a decent admin and a good guy.

Envy
09-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Good Luck jem!

I LIKE TURTLES
09-17-2009, 10:06 AM
If you kiss me, i'll show u the fastest way to get into IBIS

inthebutt
09-17-2009, 01:46 PM

there is no fast way to get into IBIS lawl.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-17-2009, 02:43 PM

You are so cute. I like how James plays hard to get with you.

mag36
10-02-2009, 10:20 AM

He would make a great addition to the IBIS Clan. And he's very mature for his age...or at least acts mature for his age. I daresay if he hadn't told us he was born in 1992, I would think he would be at least 21 (with the sound of his voice and maturity).

I totally agree with everything hobo said. And I would vote for james anytime. Wait hes only hold old? I swear I thought he was older like 22. Id still vote for him anyway

I LIKE TURTLES
10-02-2009, 12:55 PM
I totally agree with everything hobo said. And I would vote for james anytime. Wait hes only hold old? I swear I thought he was older like 22. Id still vote for him anyway

You're from TN. Your vote has been omitted.

Rapedollar$
10-02-2009, 01:02 PM
this pic made me think of you james...

Jeimuzu
10-02-2009, 07:27 PM
He's unrelated to my avatar. Unless he's a long lost cousin or something.

Though I'll admit, if I had to pick a favorite character from Bleach, it would be him.

Sin
10-02-2009, 08:18 PM
He's unrelated to my avatar. Unless he's a long lost cousin or something.

Though I'll admit, if I had to pick a favorite character from Bleach, it would be him.

Did you see this weeks episode? He raged, hard!

Clone
10-13-2009, 10:44 PM
I support james even though he asks me secretly what it feels like to touch a FAT womans warm DDD breast and how it feels to caress such a finely rounded ass.... but other then that i support this no good bum on his application into IBIS...

Clone

๖ReS
10-13-2009, 11:27 PM
I support james even though he asks me secretly what it feels like to touch a FAT womans warm DDD breast and how it feels to caress such a finely rounded ass.... but other then that i support this no good bum on his application into IBIS...

Clone

Okay..

Ren
10-15-2009, 12:37 AM
Hey, I like this James guy. I would fully support the acceptance of his application. I talked to him and he's pretty cool. He was also really helpful when I was trying to learn the maps (let's not lie, I'm still trying to learn the maps) and helped me explore a bit in an empty server. He is extremely mature for his age (I never would've guessed he was 17).

JAMES FOR PRESIDENT!

walterbrunswick
10-15-2009, 02:08 AM
I have a real big issue with backstabbers, so I disapprove of this app. -1.

Some things just stay with you for life.

Not that any of our opinions here make any difference anyway... :banghead:

Sin
10-15-2009, 07:26 AM
James is chill. I almost got him to rage quit the other day in the PUB, but he persevered and saw through 'til the end.

Then I got Res to rage quit.

True story!

EDIT: And James... you can backstab me any day man. I don't take the intarwebz fo'realz!

Jeimuzu
10-15-2009, 12:58 PM
Lol Sin, I never rage quit. I just said "I had 6-0 before you came in" and we laughed about it. About two hours later I had to go. D=

My room is getting torn apart and painted, and having tile put down and what not, which was the reason I left I believe.

Walter, you and I disagree on quite a few things, but whatever. I realized awhile back it isn't worth fighting over.

Sin
10-15-2009, 02:21 PM
Lol Sin, I never rage quit.

I will break you.

/Drago

walterbrunswick
10-15-2009, 02:40 PM
So over lunch and a beer, I was thinking of the situation between myself and James, and our exchanged private messages.

James I don't despise you and I agree with you, "It isn't worth it. Fighting, arguing, or anything along those lines." I too don't see the point in this war.

I realize I needed to learn some things too.

So, I would like to change my vote.
I approve of this application. Good luck James, you're an alright guy. +1.

Sin
10-15-2009, 02:45 PM
+1 for intarwebz retardation!

Rawrfly
10-15-2009, 05:18 PM
wow popular thread much?

Damion
10-18-2009, 10:50 AM
wow popular thread much?

To borrow a line from Sin's sig, "fuck yeah!".

I luv that sig btw :wtg:

Christmas
10-18-2009, 11:34 AM
wow popular thread much?

It's irrelevant in the long run.

Most apps are pretty much in a "deliberation" column or a "not a chance" column.

My assumption is this one is in the former, and no comments in this thread (unless done by clan members) either for or against will change that.

Sin
10-19-2009, 01:42 PM
Apps make for good Spam fodder.

Christmas
10-20-2009, 08:55 AM

I thought that was what Chou's intro thread was for.

Or is that more stupid fodder?

Sin
10-20-2009, 09:07 AM
I thought that was what Chou's intro thread was for.

Or is that more stupid fodder?

You've almost got the entire idea, Xmas.

You were REALLY super close in the other thread, too.

Jeimuzu
10-20-2009, 12:04 PM

Others might be for spam, but I certainly hope not this one. It's far from the real reason I made the application.

If you want to know the reason, look at the first page under 'Reason for app.' That hasn't changed.

Sin
10-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Others might be for spam, but I certainly hope not this one. It's far from the real reason I made the application.

If you want to know the reason, look at the first page under 'Reason for app.' That hasn't changed.

Why So Srs?

Jeimuzu
10-20-2009, 12:18 PM
"Be serious, but not harsh. Be gentle, but not lenient."

Damion
10-20-2009, 01:30 PM
"Be serious, but not harsh. Be gentle, but not lenient."

All work and no play makes James a dull boy :P
This is the internet after all... half the people on it don't take anything seriously, even in real life.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-20-2009, 01:47 PM
hey james, turtles wants to know about that kiss again.

Jeimuzu
10-20-2009, 02:00 PM
Tell him I think he needs professional help.

Or a girlfriend..

''>.>

Christmas
10-23-2009, 02:03 AM
Tell him I think he needs professional help.

Or a girlfriend..

''>.>

Or perhaps find a joke that doesn't get old after the first time.

Come on turtles, I'm sure you have the mental capacity.

Sin
10-23-2009, 07:26 AM
It's still hilarious. I don't think it will ever stop being funny.

I LIKE TURTLES
10-23-2009, 07:46 AM
It's still hilarious. I don't think it will ever stop being funny.

I can't wait to show you my new spray Christmas.

Christmas
10-23-2009, 11:22 AM
I can't wait to show you my new spray Christmas.

Don't worry, you won't.

OMGBEARS
11-12-2009, 07:50 PM
I wanted to post on James' behalf --

As long as I've known and played with James he's definitely shown me that he's spent a lot of time to make the zombie server a better experience for everyone. He's helped me a lot in terms of what to do with punishments and letting players know what the rules of the server are. Generally, when he is available and on the server he provides a great resource for the do's and don'ts of ZM.

I know I'm just an admin, and not a member of <IBIS>, but I think James would be a fine addition to a fine group of players and people such as yourselves.

I LIKE TURTLES
11-18-2009, 11:17 AM
I wanted to post on James' behalf --

As long as I've known and played with James he's definitely shown me that he's spent a lot of time to make the zombie server a better experience for everyone. He's helped me a lot in terms of what to do with punishments and letting players know what the rules of the server are. Generally, when he is available and on the server he provides a great resource for the do's and don'ts of ZM.

I know I'm just an admin, and not a member of <IBIS>, but I think James would be a fine addition to a fine group of players and people such as yourselves.

He's also pretty good at holding back his inner rage... until I got to him.

Jeimuzu
11-18-2009, 01:52 PM
He's also pretty good at holding back his inner rage... until I got to him.

If Sin couldn't make me 'rage,' I sincerely doubt you could.

I LIKE TURTLES
11-18-2009, 03:25 PM
If Sin couldn't make me 'rage,' I sincerely doubt you could.

Already been done. You're days of innocence are over. I popped your 'rage' cherry. Now i'm gonna pop your 'kiss' cherry.

KISS ME DAMN YOU

Christmas
11-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Already been done. You're days of innocence are over. I popped your 'rage' cherry. Now i'm gonna pop your 'kiss' cherry.

KISS ME DAMN YOU

I didn't know that calling you out was raging.

Damn, if only I knew sooner.

I LIKE TURTLES
11-19-2009, 11:25 AM
I didn't know that calling you out was raging.

Damn, if only I knew sooner.

Well when you basically tell someone they are a failure at life without knowing anything about them... I'd say that's rage.
Esp considering the circumstances, this boy is still a teenie bopper last time i checked.

Are you protecting James my #1 fan?

Kiss me James? 3way kiss?

Jeimuzu
11-19-2009, 12:07 PM

KISS ME DAMN YOU

No you haven't, and no.

As for calling you a failure at life without knowing anything about you.. You've shown us what you want us to know, and what you've shown us so far speaks loudly to most about your horrid personality and behaviors.

You'll probably just continue to refer to the one and only incident where I was bored and basically called you an idiot, but as far as I know, even Zero calls people idiots when they are.

I LIKE TURTLES
11-19-2009, 03:48 PM
No you haven't, and no.

As for calling you a failure at life without knowing anything about you.. You've shown us what you want us to know, and what you've shown us so far speaks loudly to most about your horrid personality and behaviors.

You'll probably just continue to refer to the one and only incident where I was bored and basically called you an idiot, but as far as I know, even Zero calls people idiots when they are.

Yes I am a horrible person. You hate me, I should probably end my life...
However, I cannot do that. Not until I get a french kiss from you.

Kiss me.

Christmas
11-19-2009, 03:51 PM
Yes I am a horrible person. You hate me, I should probably end my life...
However, I cannot do that. Not until I get a french kiss from you.

Kiss me.

Old joke is olddddd.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Just give Turtles a kiss and all of this will be over between the 2 of you. :icon_mrgreen:

Sin
11-23-2009, 08:54 AM

Somebody takes the internet to heart.

I LIKE TURTLES
11-23-2009, 10:07 AM
Somebody takes the internet to heart.

The internet is the real deal sin.

Internet = Life

Jeimuzu
11-23-2009, 12:24 PM
The internet is the real deal sin.

Internet = Life

I somewhat have to agree.. Interactions are interactions, whether they take place in the physical world or online. Would you let some guy follow you around all day asking for a kiss from you? It's basically the same thing that Turtles has been doing.

Anyhow, here you go Turtles.

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/4f/3/AAAACw3gnb0AAAAAAE8wJw.png?v=1243517328000

That isn't chocolate by the way.

&&toasties
11-28-2009, 02:20 AM
Bump good luck.

^^

Vladninja
11-30-2009, 12:35 AM
I am aware that regular members of the IBIS community have no say in who gets into IBIS Clan... but I still don't think its a waste of time to show support for someone who would make such a first rate Clan member.

James is the real deal. His dedication to IBIS is mind blowing.

Again GOOD LUCK!!!!

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-02-2009, 02:24 PM
I somewhat have to agree.. Interactions are interactions, whether they take place in the physical world or online. Would you let some guy follow you around all day asking for a kiss from you? It's basically the same thing that Turtles has been doing.

Anyhow, here you go Turtles.

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/4f/3/AAAACw3gnb0AAAAAAE8wJw.png?v=1243517328000

That isn't chocolate by the way.

I applaud you James for being a good sport ! :wtg:

I LIKE TURTLES
12-03-2009, 11:00 AM
I applaud you James for being a good sport ! :wtg:

OMG should I consider this as our first kiss?!?!!?!??!!
:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: