PDA

View Full Version : Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Pages : [1] 2

SCRIBBLE
12-04-2015, 07:37 AM
GAME OVER
December 04, 2015 to December 14, 2015 (10 Calendar days & 3 game days, 2 game nights)

TOWN WIN
Assassin, BladeTwinSwords, CYBER, I'm a zambi, Nemesis, Passarelli, xx-Decimator-xx

MAFIA LOSS
Blackmage, StarsMine, What

This game is slightly bastard. All roles were taken from http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Roles

Day start, no hidden modifiers.

Confirm in this thread once you have received the PM containing your role. Game will start when people have confirmed. There is a one post per 24 hour period minimum. If you fail to make a post (minimum 5char) in a 24 hour period you will be removed from the game with no warnings. There are no backups for this game. All communication regarding this game will be logged and posted at the end so that any attempts at mod manipulation are known.

All role PMs have been sent, check your inbox.

- - - Updated - - -

Players included in this game:
1. Assassin (C) DEAD - MODKILLED
2. Blackmage (C) DEAD - LYNCHED DAY 2
3. BladeTwinSwords (C) DEAD - MODKILLED
4. CYBER (C) DEAD - MAFIA NIGHT KILL
5. I'm a zambi (C) SURVIVED
6. Nemesis (C) SURVIVED
7. Passarelli (UC@start) SURVIVED
8. Rosie (UC@start) DEAD - MODKILLED
9. Stars (C) DEAD - SHOT BY VIG
10. What, Queen - Mafia Godfather (C) DEAD - LYNCHED DAY 1
11. xx-DeCiMaToR-xx (UC@start) DEAD - MODKILLED

- - - Updated - - -
QUESTIONS ANSWERED:

Signup thread said we get a vest if we do it.
Also Question for Scribble, if you mod-kill due to inactivity, does that death end the day?
No to the vest.
A modkill will not end the day.

- - - Updated - - -
MOD ACTIONS:

Decimator has been modkilled, role reveal will occur at the beginning of Day 2.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
BladeTwinSwords has been modkilled, role reveal will occur at the beginning of Day 2.

Rosie has been modkilled, role reveal will occur at the beginning of Day 2.

Nemesis
12-04-2015, 07:42 AM
All communication regarding this game will be logged and posted at the end so that any attempts at mod manipulation are known.

That's an interesting idea.

StarsMine
12-04-2015, 08:30 AM
Confermed

Nemesis
12-04-2015, 08:40 AM
confirmed. Can I vote out Cyber yet?

StarsMine
12-04-2015, 08:41 AM
sounds like a plan

SCRIBBLE
12-04-2015, 08:52 AM
I'll start the game with 8 confirmed.

Nemesis
12-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Wait, who the fuck is decimator?

Assassin
12-04-2015, 09:04 AM
Confirmed

I'm a zambi
12-04-2015, 10:45 AM
Confirmed. :smirk:

BladeTwinSwords
12-04-2015, 10:53 AM
Confirmed

CYBER
12-04-2015, 10:58 AM
confirmed.

Blackmage
12-04-2015, 11:38 AM
Confirmed

What
12-04-2015, 12:37 PM
CoNfIrMeD

SCRIBBLE
12-04-2015, 01:30 PM
Day 1 Begin

A betrayal breeds ingenuity.

A plot begins unnoticed.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

BladeTwinSwords
12-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Vote Cyber

Love you

Nemesis
12-04-2015, 01:37 PM
Vote Cyber

Love you

Ya, this doesn't really seem like a bad idea.

Vote Cyber

What
12-04-2015, 01:44 PM

Vote Cyber

Also Question for Scribble, if you mod-kill due to inactivity, does that death end the day?

SCRIBBLE
12-04-2015, 01:46 PM

Vote Cyber

No to the vest.
A modkill will not end the day.

StarsMine
12-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Vote cyber

CYBER
12-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Vote Cyber

Love you

awww <3 feels good:D.

Vote What
How you like dem apples? (no pun intended)

- - - Updated - - -

you know what?

unvote.
Vote Cyber.

Wagons on me always bring out some info at the last second.
So might as well see who'll laughs the last laugh. :)

Assassin
12-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Just a heads up my mod is hated so it takes one less vote to kill me so watch the l2s please.

vote stars

Nemesis
12-04-2015, 03:07 PM
And Assassin broken the chain. 5 posts and 5 votes for Cyber.

Good job, cunt.

CYBER
12-04-2015, 03:09 PM
Just a heads up my mod is hated so it takes one less vote to kill me so watch the l2s please.

vote stars
I'd believe that.

Hey snappy, try not to be the town that survives to the end, because you'll be a liability to get insta-hammered compared to everyone else who needs more votes than you to lynch. And take it as a note that, just because someone didn't lynch you, or kept you alive today, doesn't mean they aren't marinating you for tomorrow's easier lynch.

Nemesis
12-04-2015, 03:12 PM
I'd believe that.

Hey snappy, try not to be the town that survives to the end, because you'll be a liability to get insta-hammered compared to everyone else who needs more votes than you to lynch. And take it as a note that, just because someone didn't lynch you, or kept you alive today, doesn't mean they aren't marinating you for tomorrow's easier lynch.

Thank you, Cyber, for explaining how counting works.

What
12-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Whose snappy?

And a bigger problem than that is with a mod-kill after 24 hours of being unresponsive, we could be looking at multiple deaths this first day before a lynch even happens.

Blackmage
12-04-2015, 03:13 PM
I officially count Cyber's vote as an OMGUS.

Vote Pass

Nemesis
12-04-2015, 03:16 PM
Whose snappy?

And a bigger problem than that is with a mod-kill after 24 hours of being unresponsive, we could be looking at multiple deaths this first day before a lynch even happens.

That's not what he said at all.

Assassin
12-04-2015, 03:18 PM

Vote Pass

Nah he def had perfectly legit reasons lol

CYBER
12-04-2015, 03:24 PM

Vote Pass
I had my reasons, my reasons aren't reasonable though.
Just keeping my word to What at first, but I AM currently voting for myself.

ps: nice unvote before the swap?

@nem ehm...he said that modkills for afk don't count towards the lynch, so if people afk for longer than 24 hours, they get mod killed, but the day carries on...
Unless you're nitpicking at some hidden clause, that is pretty much EXACTLY what Scribble said...

Nemesis
12-04-2015, 03:27 PM
I had my reasons, my reasons aren't reasonable though.
Just keeping my word to What at first, but I AM currently voting for myself.

@nem ehm...he said that modkills for afk don't count towards the lynch, so if people afk for longer than 24 hours, they get mod killed, but the day carries on...
Unless you're nitpicking at some hidden clause, that is pretty much EXACTLY what Scribble said...

What is saying there needs to be a decision in 24 hours, which is not true, there only needs to be input.

What
12-04-2015, 03:33 PM
What is saying there needs to be a decision in 24 hours, which is not true, there only needs to be input.

No I didn't I said that after 24 hours of being afk there is a mod-kill, I said nothing about needing to have a decision in 24 hours.

Blackmage
12-04-2015, 03:34 PM

Swap? What swap?

CYBER
12-04-2015, 04:05 PM

Whose snappy?

No. no he did not.
But thanks for voicing your confirmation I guess...

StarsMine
12-04-2015, 04:10 PM
lol what cyber puts himself at l1 and people dont hammer him? he voted for himself.

CYBER
12-04-2015, 04:19 PM
Swap? What swap?

sigh... I mistook blade for you.
Which was annoying me for a while now because a short, concise and loving vote on me felt out of character for you... This would be a lot easier if i didnt have to fucking alt-tab every other second while at work to avoid getting caught, not particularly happy about that mi-up either.

- - - Updated - - -

lol what cyber puts himself at l1 and people dont hammer him? he voted for himself.

That's the thing with all of you.
Wagon for days, but no one's got balls to actually be the actual lynching vote on me, because they're affraid of either being under the spotlight if scum, or mistaken for scum if town...
in other words: all bark. no bite.

In all seriousness, If I had you unvote, and made someone else vote for me, would you be the deciding vote? Even your vote right now has zero basis, so I'd love to see you commit to a lynch.
so i fucking doubt it.
:D

- - - Updated - - -

so yeah, i put myself at -1, to prove a fucking point.

No balls.

I just hope that if actually anyone committed to the lynch, to fucking post a reason why, not the the inevitable "fuck it, I'm lynching because of time restraints, or because we got nothing else better, which doesn't give any information regarding the lynch".

BladeTwinSwords
12-04-2015, 04:23 PM
I would vote for you again but I cannot :smirk:

I'm a zambi
12-04-2015, 04:38 PM
That's the thing with all of you.
Wagon for days, but no one's got balls to actually be the actual lynching vote on me, because they're affraid of either being under the spotlight if scum, or mistaken for scum if town...
in other words: all bark. no bite.

Vote Cyber

BladeTwinSwords
12-04-2015, 04:47 PM
Well shit son.

Nemesis
12-04-2015, 04:52 PM
Called the fuck out.

Passarelli
12-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Confirmed. Also, Jesus Christmachrist.

Finally, I'll take a look at this shitfest when I'm getting unloaded in about 2 hours.

Nemesis
12-04-2015, 05:14 PM
Confirmed. Also, Jesus Christmachrist.

Finally, I'll take a look at this shitfest when I'm getting unloaded in about 2 hours.

Game will be done by then

- - - Updated - - -

that's 6 isn't it? I have a feeling someone is either voteless or Cyber needs an extra vote

What
12-04-2015, 05:25 PM
that's 6 isn't it? I have a feeling someone is either voteless or Cyber needs an extra vote

Its possible, but its also possible Scribble is not actually online or looking at the thread, he is not been lightning quick in the past.

Nemesis
12-04-2015, 05:28 PM
Its possible, but its also possible Scribble is not actually online or looking at the thread, he is not been lightning quick in the past.

He's been on the forum since the game started. Not like we've been playing for long.

StarsMine
12-04-2015, 05:58 PM
Damn, get a lynch before we even have everyone confirm. This isnt the Ibis I know

Nemesis
12-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Damn, get a lynch before we even have everyone confirm. This isnt the Ibis I know

Don't even know who this decimator is, probably gonna get mod-killed before he confirms.

CYBER
12-04-2015, 06:46 PM
unvote.

- - - Updated - - -

So anyway.
I'm town.

Case and point here.

Now, Zambi and stars have no fucking reason as to why they voted for me.
Zambi made sure he lynched me, without even a fucking explanation, which i specifically asked for. Fuck you btw.

Stars did not even bother explaining anything, but the best part :

vote What.

First time was a joke, but you specifically went through hell and back against blackmage in the very last game, where blackmage was advocating against sticking to the wagon, while you kept going against him and calling his plan a fail.

I put myself at L-1 in your eyes, didn't even bother unvoting, or digging deeper regarding this.

Zambi's lynch on me gives me a slight benefit of the doubt regarding his alliance but still a fucking dick move.

Assassin's the only person i trust in this game right now.... god help me.
Nem's a cunt, could have unvoted, but his reaction to me not getting lynched will let me put him on hold for now, as most scum wouldnt speak up about the lynch happening until the very next day (or after mod confirmaiton) just in case it didnt go through, much like this game.

Pass you confirming late is eerie at best. YOU of all people usually rally to hammer the person at L-1 and call out for some balls, your exclusion from the bunch when i was at L-1 is quite convenient, but i'll give u the benefit of pretending u rly weren't here until just now..

BUT NOW YOU ARE HERE.

So what will it be pass.
Lynch me? or no lynch me?
Now you can have a word in, how awesome is that?!

What
12-04-2015, 06:51 PM
So I guess you are saying that you require an extra vote to be lynched?

CYBER
12-04-2015, 06:56 PM
I am Town Vanilla (loved) (+1 vote required)
I tend to believe in assassin's hated (-1 vote required) because he specifically mentioned it first, and he seems to be the down side of my coin, balance and all (hinted at all that shit earlier).
He needs 1 less vote, i need 1 more vote.
And i would trust him more than all you fuckers right now because a loved/hated modifier is almost usually a town sided role.
And me not dying just now, and proving i'm beloved, there's your fucking 2 VTs right there.
I cleared myself and believe assassin to be VT as well.

Now, you have your suspect pool narrowed down.
*drops mic*

What
12-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Also, as regards to last game, my beef was with BM not following his own plan in addition to it being a terrible plan to mindlessly wagon someone without letting them defend themselves, but I did not advocate that here, you had every chance to defend yourself and chose to vote for yourself instead, I did nothing different than any of the others who voted for you. You voted for yourself, which is not exactly a signal that you value your role in the game, and if you do require an extra vote, then it was a ploy to see if someone would quick hammer you, which is what happened.

CYBER
12-04-2015, 07:01 PM

^ yeah, about that, welcome back to ibis you know.
Like I would trust you fuckers to have some brain cells and not play the "jump on the easiest wagon" card.

Easiest day 1 action is voting for me, it got to the point where voting me provides ZERO information because it's impossible to tell who's joking around, who's metaing, who doesnt care who dies, and who's just a fucking sack of leaking cunts (actually that is usually Nemesis).

So stars, you held your grounds pretty well with a vote on me, that managed to almost lynch me, WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD OF EXPLANATION.

You following the easy wagon there homie? Time to have a little chat about your actions.

What
12-04-2015, 07:03 PM
I buy the modifiers for both of you, and as soon as Ass said he was hated and the lynch on you didn't materialize I assumed that you had the inverse of that power.

and BM was advocating for wagons last game initially, not against sticking to them until he disagreed with the person getting the votes, also as the SK I kind of needed everyone to die, so my role dictates how I play, which is the same for everyone. Feel free to keep your vote on me, but your reasoning isn't true.

CYBER
12-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Also, as regards to last game, my beef was with BM not following his own plan in addition to it being a terrible plan to mindlessly wagon someone without letting them defend themselves, but I did not advocate that here, you had every chance to defend yourself and chose to vote for yourself instead, I did nothing different than any of the others who voted for you. You voted for yourself, which is not exactly a signal that you value your role in the game, and if you do require an extra vote, then it was a ploy to see if someone would quick hammer you, which is what happened.

I voted for myself to have control over the wagon by having a vote a can withdraw when it's ACTUALLY at L-1, when everyone thinks they lynched me.

So yeah, I controlled my own wagon for once, my vote also helped me hasten this shit, because me defending myself so fucking early will just draw out this day forever over he said she said kind of debate.

so i chose the better way:
Bait someoene to quickhammer me, in this case zambi.
And who didn't unvote at L-1 ( all of u ), who would mention it's at L-1 so that they appear the last second voice of reason WHILE STILL HAVING A VOTE ON ME (stars...).

And then there's you, yes sorry about miswording your fight with BM (to be fair, it got so fcknig annoying i phased out through most of it), but anyway, I expected you to unvote at least, you didn't .

Now again, this doesn't mean i know who's scum or who isn't, that'd be fucking lying if i were to say the case,
but at least now we have something other than "oh, cyber got lynched... was intentional? meta? or ppl just being sheepled?"

Because NOW, whoever ACTUALLY hammers me, will be hammering a townie that went out of his way to prove himself town, INTENTIONALLY.

- - - Updated - - -

and BM was advocating for wagons last game initially, not against sticking to .

that's what i meant... typo. thanks for pointing it out as i coulnd't edit.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote what for now.

FOS Stars.

I made my case, did my best to prove myself town, and to some extent made assassin a less-logical person to initially lynch out.

What, same goes for you, feel free to keep your vote on me if you want to see it go through or unvote and start a wagon on yourself or others for all i care, i did all that i could do as a self-proclaimed townie for now, Happy. ?

What
12-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Unvote Cyber

I can do that, but its not like there is a threat of two people suddenly voting to lynch you.

BladeTwinSwords
12-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Unvote Cyber

I am suspicious of Zambi and Stars for the time being.

CYBER
12-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Unvote Cyber

I can do that, but its not like there is a threat of two people suddenly voting to lynch you.

True.
but then again we talking about pass and bm... both of which are prone to enforce a lynch when it gets that far.( whether for the good or the bad btw)... but i will not start this debate again, and that's why i'd rather play it safe. A loved townie's a better late-game townie than a lylo-risking hated, but for now, I want to weed out the more logical suspects.

StarsMine
12-04-2015, 07:34 PM
No reason my ass, its the same as the last two games game, this time instead of just saying cyber is the best option because town or anti-town, he always hurts town, Im just doing it. I dont care for meta, but you have never figured out how to play. Yes I held my ground, Why am I your target and the other people who had the same fucking reason. It was no wagon I was following, it was always my plan.

Im held because I believe that is the smartest day one play no mater what role I am or what role you are. And why would my unvote have mattered, at the time I posted we had no reason to assume that you required +1 vote to lynch, I posted when I assumed you were L0, not L1. You had 6 votes on you, that in any other game would be a lynch. My unvoting at that time would have done squat to stop a lynch had you requried the normal amount. Nem posted as well that you were "L0"

unvote cyber

Also just an FYI you are still voting for what, you did not unvote properly. Be consistent cyber, in both your finger pointing, and in your votes.

- - - Updated - - -

I really should proofread these posts, those grammatical errors are a pain to read.

BladeTwinSwords
12-04-2015, 07:36 PM
Stars does have a point.

Blackmage
12-04-2015, 07:52 PM
Also, as regards to last game, my beef was with BM not following his own plan in addition to it being a terrible plan to mindlessly wagon someone without letting them defend themselves

Really? After finding out you were dead wrong about that, you still have the gall to stick with your own warped version of reality? I guess some people you just can't reach. To avoid a situation like last game, and since he has no idea what I'm saying anyway, I'm just going to not reply to any of his posts for the game.

In any case, while Ass's claim is fairly easy to trust, it's another one that survives like scum, and very hard to check. However, Cyber has proven there are voting shenanigans, which adds some credibility to his claim, for now I'll just assume it's not a gambit on Ass's part.

Keeping my vote on Pass for now. It's been his allotted 2 hours, just waiting to see what he says. After that, we have Rosie, Mr. "I haven't been on since Monday", as well as the hammer.

Nemesis
12-04-2015, 08:08 PM
unvote

I'd still like to lynch Cyber.

Passarelli
12-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Cyber, you are a fucking retard. Seriously. Get the goat balls out of your mouth and start making sense.

I push for wagons, sure, but I push for more than one. Two or three is the ideal amount from an information point of view. I have never pushed for a hammer this fast on day 1, and especially not on the first wagon. Don't try to meta me with your mouth full of goat scrotum.

Why in God's name would you vote for yourself? It's a shitty gambit that makes you look scummy, and it makes you anti town. You are lucky I didn't really skim the thread or I might have extra hammered you, because I'm tired of people using scummy gambit and being allowed to slide.

Once you fucking did that, zambi's vote on you gives no information. I still don't like his hammer, but the obvious reason was that you fucking voted for yourself.

You said it was odd it took me a few hours to confirm? Are you serious? During the week I can only post shit from my phone in the 5 hours the truck isn't moving and I'm not asleep, and I don't usually check the forums on the weekends unless I'm in a game. Seriously, just keep your mouth shut and don't attack me when you are too busy trying to gobble that goat's nutsack--you just end up spewing shit everywhere.

Jesus fuck, now I finally understand where people are coming from when they just try to policy Lynch you every fucking game.

vote zambi
His quick hammer is the dirtiest move so far, even cyber to busy mowing down on some goat's taint.

By the way, the goat is Nemesis.

Assassin
12-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Really? After finding out you were dead wrong about that, you still have the gall to stick with your own warped version of reality? I guess some people you just can't reach. To avoid a situation like last game, and since he has no idea what I'm saying anyway, I'm just going to not reply to any of his posts for the game.

In any case, while Ass's claim is fairly easy to trust, it's another one that survives like scum, and very hard to check. However, Cyber has proven there are voting shenanigans, which adds some credibility to his claim, for now I'll just assume it's not a gambit on Ass's part.

Keeping my vote on Pass for now. It's been his allotted 2 hours, just waiting to see what he says. After that, we have Rosie, Mr. "I haven't been on since Monday", as well as the hammer.

how does what I said do anything but stop accidental trains from killing me sooner? If there was hard evidence I was scum or what not, I would still die the same. As for Cybers claim I believe him as well. That being said I think we have a either a 9 v 2 game (with most being townies with mods for balance and the remaining 2 being cinderella and the axe dude) or some kind of 7 v 2 v 2 (later being dwarves vs cind and axe, vs witch and mirror maybe?).

- - - Updated - - -

sigh not cind...snow white and the prince..fucking stupid kids cartoons.

Blackmage
12-04-2015, 10:05 PM
An unprovoked role claim with 0 pressure, which won't die at night. That's either helpful, or a gambit. You could have just as easily been claimed by mentioning that their are vote modifiers in play as a known hated changes LyLo time. It's all Wine.

Assassin
12-04-2015, 10:18 PM
It isn't unprovoked. Would you keep that hidden? No. You don't want to be accidentally lynched as a townie any more than i or anyone else would.

- - - Updated - - -

Or to harm the game for that matter

Rosie
12-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Confirmed

Blackmage
12-04-2015, 10:33 PM
I don't see where you're going with this, Ass. You're arguing WIFOM. The glass in front of me is: I wouldn't claim with no votes. I'd wait till L-2. Because outting it can harm weaken the town. Or if I did feel like making an unprovoked claim, I would have just said "their are vote modifiers in play".

What you didn't wasn't a bad choice, but it wasn't the only choice.

CYBER
12-04-2015, 10:48 PM
1- unvote what. just so that stars gets his head out of his ass. even though it was obvious as fuck , but wtvr.

2- Stars you're fucking retarded. Seriously? you get your ass saved every game by just following your partner or just by simply being at the "we have more information than the other team" side of the stick. That's the ONLY reason you've ever lasted in any game.
Last game I was pitted as a fucking TOWN against all you cannibal fuckers and had absolutely NOTHING to go on. And then zambi screwed the pouch and didn't even help.
The game BEFORE that, i'm the one that baited both mafia to kill me at night (to be fair, i got lucky that they went full tard. but "I" managed to figure out you were the cop and keep your sorry ass safe from my own hands at night.), and the game BEFORE BEFORE that, I'm the one that baited rosie to slip about lie detector, granted scribble deserved MVP just for the leap of faith and taking the time to look at all the facts from all sides.
You? what the fuck have you ever done other than FOLLOWING.
You will follow no matter what, never voice an opinion, just follow, whether it takes you to victory, or whether you're being sheep lead: You. Will. Follow.

And with a game with vote modifiers on, if you follow, you'll fuck us all over.

Your fucking excuse of a vote makes absolutely jack shit worth of fucking sense. And blade should be ashamed to even remotely consider any of it as "makes sense".
"I'ma vote cyber because that's what we do day 1, i don't even need to fucking provide a reason, just follow for no reason and wait to see what happens."

Do you even know wtf you're even doing? IF you are town, that fucknig EXACT mentality of following a cookie cutter pattern every game gives NO INFORMATION for ANYONE.
As a matter of fact, that exact behavior and sorry ass excuse of "ima follow the usual cyber lynch" is the PERFECT cover for any scum , whether it's you or someone else, as it provides them a non-canon excuse to pretend they're being active, get a random townie lynched, and then if someone even questions "but why cyber?" or if it ends up backfiring hard, what would they do ??? "OH , YEAH WELL IT WAS CYBER, SORRY, CANT BE BLAMED"....

This shitty ass procedural bullshit that happens at the start of every game always puts me at a fucking disadvantage no matter what i am, and then I end up forced to do thins i'm not particularly happy with just so that you idiots slow down on gobbling the retard pills. And THAT keeps providing scum either a good target, or filter out someone to focus on.

SO AGAIN stars, your entire gameplay is shit, your tactics or lackthereof in these games are SHIT, and if you just keep following without voicing any sort of reasoning that CAN BE USED AS SOURCE OF INFORMATION, then this game will go to shit.

Stop following like a tard, give information to be used by someone else. Like i'm actually hoping you're scum just to give you the benefit of the doubt of slipping up and not being THAT much of a fucking retard with that line of logic you just fucking posted.

2- Pass, same as above home skillet.
Nemesis even said it, 5 posts, 5 votes on me out of the assumed 7 needed. Not a SINGLE fucking post had ANYTHING to go on.
Ironically the most "logical" 2 votes on me were nemesis because he's a cunt and What's and that's ONLY to pressure the wagon at the start.
Stars, zambi, blade (he'd vote again if he could), etc WOULD HAVE CAUSED A LYNCH WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO FUCKING INFORMATION.

IF I did not use my +1 vote ability to CONTROL the vote, i'd be dead, and what would that have given town when I die and it reads VT loved?
MMM? What fucking information would you be able to use the next day to begin with.
It would have provided ZERO fucknig information because everyone, and anyone, could have just used the "meh it was cyber, i didnt have a legit reason , it's meta" excuse and you'd be down a few deaths from lynch and night, and info-less.

*insert charlie's chocolate factory theme *So tell me again, how and why you'd have double-tapped me if you got the chance to lynch me? You know, tell me again how you'd have rathered lynching the ONE WAGON with absolutely jack shit of information, instead of starting 2-3 like you say?
Your post was hypocrite or dumb, or both.
Eitherway, I couldn't care less if you were pretending to show up late or not, it's wine right now, but your argument is stupid because my "gambit" and "misplay" that you say GAVE information, information that :me, and ass are MOST LIKELY not scum. And that you have blackmage that didnt even come close to a long wagon and instead voted you, instead of pushing the one and only wagon.

PS: not raging, just pointing out the crappy logic behind stars and you.

- - - Updated - - -

3- pass*

Rosie
12-04-2015, 11:13 PM
:icon_redface:Wow fucking active day. Anyways, as dumb as Cyber's plan was, it all makes sense. But I think that the quick hammer from Zambi was because Cyber said we wouldn't do it. If I had been on I would have hammered him as well.

I do not like talking very much though so I will be over here. :icon_redface:

Passarelli
12-05-2015, 12:11 AM
:icon_redface:Wow fucking active day. Anyways, as dumb as Cyber's plan was, it all makes sense. But I think that the quick hammer from Zambi was because Cyber said we wouldn't do it. If I had been on I would have hammered him as well.

I do not like talking very much though so I will be over here. :icon_redface:

Cyber, THIS is why your plan was shit. The better thing to do would be to wait until someone fucking hammers, than claim your role modifier because then that hammer would have been scummy as fuck. Instead, you have basically claimed and played your hand completely wrong. Unless you have an ability that is pro town, you are basically just a shitty VT.

The thing that really got me though was your shitty ass meta directed at me. It wasn't even meta because it was so absurdly wrong. Do you not remember me not confirming for like 3 days in your last spy fall game?

Rosie
12-05-2015, 02:32 AM
Ok screw it, we are playing Snow White. That means there are 7 dwarves, snow white herself, the prince, a evil queen, and maybe an apple? Either way we need to claim our roles. I assume the dwarves are town, may not be true, but hard for me to think that I would get stabbed in the back by my brother.

I am Bashful a VT. If anyone double claims a roll, we kill 1 then if we are wrong kill the other.

CYBER
12-05-2015, 02:57 AM
Ok screw it, we are playing Snow White. That means there are 7 dwarves, snow white herself, the prince, a evil queen, and maybe an apple? Either way we need to claim our roles. I assume the dwarves are town, may not be true, but hard for me to think that I would get stabbed in the back by my brother.

I am Bashful a VT. If anyone double claims a roll, we kill 1 then if we are wrong kill the other.

depending on the lore that scribble uses, there's also "The hunter" that is a wildcard, whether or not he truly attempted to kill snow white or not.
But my money would be on the "Mirror" as a more influential evil entity...

Pass, you are right about the part where you usually advocate 3 wagons.
My post about you possibly lynching me is both influenced by the fact that I was actually at L-1 then, and you might see my gambit as scummy (could have just waited for it to happen, i didn't mean to antagonize zambi or the likes, I was directly replying to stars's stupid ass comment that HEY LOOK CYBER IS L-1 WHY ISNT HE HAMMERED YET, when he could have taken out his vote to see who will re-force it back.)
My rash comment was more towards rash, but baiting a fake lynch on me did cross my mind, so i just went with it.

Bottom line is, you know all your facts now, who are your wagons, I'm starting to get quite curious about it.

My gambit's not ideal as I started all the original planning while alt tabbing at work (i mentioned this ...) but that's what I could work with, so deal with the past, and show me what you would do now to proceed.

Passarelli
12-05-2015, 04:17 AM
Your a retard.

I actually like Rosie's plan, but I'd like everyone to agree to it before we tell mafia who they should kill.

StarsMine
12-05-2015, 07:01 AM
Cyber you are an idiot, voting for yourself should be an insta lynch. Its scummy, we used to use it as a policy lynch. Thats why I pointed you out when you were l1, because you put yourself there. Dont want to get called out on your bullshit? Dont vote for yourself. You keep asking why I didnt back down, because backing down would have been stupid.

Its gambits like that that make us all think even if cyber is town we are probably better off without. But no, now, like always you have us going for red herrings.

SCRIBBLE
12-05-2015, 09:03 AM

Assassin
12-05-2015, 09:10 AM
I agree I'm dopey town hated

Nemesis
12-05-2015, 09:13 AM

Well done getting new people involved.

SCRIBBLE
12-05-2015, 09:28 AM
Well done getting new people involved.

Post count requirement: At a minimum, ≥1 post per calendar day. A post explaining your absence (and nothing else) for the day will suffice, but you must post at least once per calendar day. Just communicate if you will be absent more than 24 hours. Three times should be enough, but just for posterity's sake: Do not sign up unless you can commit to posting 1 low quality, bullshit explanation as to why you are too busy to post "Vote cyber first day because it is the right thing to do" or "Boom, #logic."

The 24 hour count has been reset as of my modkill.

Nemesis
12-05-2015, 09:43 AM
Don't even know who this decimator is, probably gonna get mod-killed before he confirms.

totally called it.

Assassin
12-05-2015, 10:54 AM
Lol. Yup.

I'm a zambi
12-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Hello, I'm here.

- - - Updated - - -

Your a retard.

I actually like Rosie's plan, but I'd like everyone to agree to it before we tell mafia who they should kill.

Your a retard.

Your
:smirk:

Blackmage
12-05-2015, 01:13 PM
The question I have for mass claiming is, what surprises do we think there could be? Mass claiming flavour seems like a good plan. The downside is, we have one claimed negative utility, and another that makes sense flavourwise, and are playing a bastard game. With the missing player, and two claimed, and up to two more dead, we'll probably be at mass claim point tomorrow in any case, so not doing it now may be just putting of the inevitable. If we do it now, we also give the mafia no time to plan, supposing no day talk. We narrow the pool down, and give town PRs an easier time, and give scum some wine. I'm in favour of doing it as it stands. The reward seems to outweigh the risk, as long as we can correctly discern allegiances.

Nemesis
12-05-2015, 01:24 PM
huh, didn't know Malcolm McDowell played the Evil Queen' brother in the movie...

...also the Evil Queen's brother could be in this.

Passarelli
12-05-2015, 02:25 PM
Zzz, gonna be gone for a few hours. Don't go full retard like cyber again.

I'm a zambi
12-05-2015, 02:50 PM
Mass claiming flavour seems like a good plan.
Vanilla.

Passarelli
12-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Zambi, roles should remain hidden. We should only claim flavor if anything.

I'm a zambi
12-05-2015, 03:02 PM
Doesn't really matter much, since I'm vanilla.

Also, claiming flavor will narrow down this guy:
http://images.khinsider.com/KINGDOM%20HEARTS%20X/Artwork/Characters/Dwarf%20Woodlands/Doc.png

Assassin
12-05-2015, 03:17 PM
unvote

- - - Updated - - -

vote zambi

- - - Updated - - -

Roles can be countered that's why we said names and roles and your hammer now makes me really suspicious of you. Fos still on star too

I'm a zambi
12-05-2015, 03:21 PM
unvote

- - - Updated - - -

vote zambi

- - - Updated - - -

Roles can be countered that's why we said names and roles and your hammer now makes me really suspicious of you. Fos still on star too

:lmao:

- - - Updated - - -

You seem to really want my flavor. :smirk:

Assassin
12-05-2015, 04:04 PM
Nah I give a shit actually just say your characters name

What
12-05-2015, 04:39 PM
I'm trying to see if there could be a clear downside to mass claiming flavor, and can not really see one, which appears to be a fatal flaw in this setup. Unless Scribble went off script and has several obscure characters in lieu of more obvious ones its kind of a done deal. 7 Dwarves + Snow White will certainly be town, and that's 8 right there, we have 11 people total, so in essence those extra 3 are likely to all be scum, either 3 mafia or 2 mafia and a third party.

Assassin
12-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Yeah exactly. Claim names so counters can happen or we can narrow who to lynch. Seems pretty simple

StarsMine
12-05-2015, 05:06 PM
Mass claiming role is beyond stupid, but I can claim that I am Grumpy.

Nemesis
12-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Who says the scribble couldn't make a few of the dwarves evil? Like the jew dwarf, which one was that again? Gimli?

What
12-05-2015, 05:46 PM
Who says the scribble couldn't make a few of the dwarves evil? Like the jew dwarf, which one was that again? Gimli?

Well that's the only thing, if by Bastard he was not just referring to roles and abilities, but setup as well, where something like Snow white could be evil or some of the dwarves are upset with things so they are the mafia, but that only works if he spent a lot of time on flavor, which I doubt. There is still a chance, but the first death will clear things up.

I'm a zambi
12-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Nah I give a shit actually just say your characters name
I'm the annoying shit who sneezes a lot.

I'm trying to see if there could be a clear downside to mass claiming flavor ...
There's a character named doc. Mass claiming flavor means outing our doc, either by outing the name or by narrowing down who hasn't claimed. You already know it isn't me, so that's one out of the pool of potentials.

What
12-05-2015, 06:50 PM
I would say that Doc would not necessarily be a doctor in this game, as Doc is the bumbling leader of the dwarves, the name is more indicative of intelligence than medical knowledge.

I'm a zambi
12-05-2015, 07:16 PM
I would say that Doc would not necessarily be a doctor in this game, as Doc is the bumbling leader of the dwarves, the name is more indicative of intelligence than medical knowledge.
Hey guys, What's claiming doc. Get him!

Even you must get tired of stroking your ego at some point ... right?

Passarelli
12-05-2015, 07:53 PM
Zambi, claiming roles is bad even if you are a VT because it narrows down who are the power roles.

- - - Updated - - -

What, I can assure you that a dwarf is missing or there are 9 town.

The missing dwarf might be a safe claim given to mafia so claiming doesn't break the game.

- - - Updated - - -

By the by, I'm the prince.

Rosie
12-05-2015, 07:58 PM
Really claiming makes sense if you are a fucking dwarf. Even if Snow White is Evil, its 7 on 4 at worst. 5 on 3, 3 on 2. That's with 2 kills per night. And not killing 3rd party, or both of a party. Dwarves need to stick together is all I am saying. No role claim just your Disney ID. The longer you fight it, the scummier you look. IMO

StarsMine
12-05-2015, 08:08 PM
Doc is not a doctor.... I wouldnt read that into the flavor text.

Rosie
12-05-2015, 08:29 PM
By the by, I'm the prince.

Prince could be third party, he would want Snow White for his own. In standard readings. There is no place for the Dwarves.

1. Assassin (C) LIVING Dopey
2. Blackmage (C) LIVING
3. BladeTwinSwords (C) LIVING
4. CYBER (C) LIVING
5. I'm a zambi (C) LIVING
6. Nemesis (C) LIVING
7. Passarelli (UC@start) LIVING The Prince
8. Rosie (UC@start) LIVING : Bashful
9. Stars (C) LIVING Grumpy
10. What (C) LIVING
11. xx-DeCiMaToR-xx DEAD - MODKILLED

The major counter to this line of thought could be Snow White being a Mafia Hooker, or a Beloved Princess.

- - - Updated - - -

And I think Zambi is Sneezy

Passarelli
12-05-2015, 08:40 PM
Nope, I'm definitely town. People should claim their flavor already, so we can get this show on the road.

Assassin
12-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Yeah claim people, or you're first up on the shit block for being lynched. This isn't really that hard unless you aren't a townie.

Passarelli
12-05-2015, 11:00 PM
I wonder how many people are gonna get mod killed tonight >_> I'm still more active than half of these dickholes and I'm working today, and my workday is 10-11 hrs of driving and another 2-3 of dicking around with the trailers. I love how cyber bitched about me yesterday, and he hasn't even made the minimum post today.

- - - Updated - - -

Also zambi, I missed it earlier. Leave my Grammer alone. Every single one of try posts have been from my phone.

CYBER
12-06-2015, 01:24 AM
I wonder how many people are gonna get mod killed tonight >_> I'm still more active than half of these dickholes and I'm working today, and my workday is 10-11 hrs of driving and another 2-3 of dicking around with the trailers. I love how cyber bitched about me yesterday, and he hasn't even made the minimum post today.

- - - Updated - - -

Also zambi, I missed it earlier. Leave my Grammer alone. Every single one of try posts have been from my phone.

I was busy, and it's been less than 18 hours since my last post home skillet.

Fine I'll play along rosie's plan.
I already soft claimed mine 4 times before just to be on the safe side: I'm Happy.

also.
i like dwarves for now.
unvote, vote pass.

Passarelli
12-06-2015, 01:48 AM
Way to vote for someone that claimed flavor.

The reason I called you out is because you flipped out that I hadn't confirmed for 10 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, learn how to fucking vote you fucking twit.

CYBER
12-06-2015, 01:52 AM
Way to vote for someone that claimed flavor.

The reason I called you out is because you flipped out that I hadn't confirmed for 10 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, learn how to fucking vote you fucking twit.

dude.
voting on a phone's dumb as fuck...

unvote
vote pass.
happy? no you're not. because i'm Happy.
I'm voting you because Prince was not an alias i accounted for.
I don't particularly care about your opinion about it.

Passarelli
12-06-2015, 02:09 AM
The queen and huntsman are likely the scum. As I previously said, the scum most likely have a safe claim unless Scribble really didn't see that mass claiming could break his game. That said, there should only be 1 for 3 scum so this is still a good play.

Cyber, given the prince is the one that wakes snow white up, you really think he is bad?

Also, why would I have claimed it this early if I were lying? If I were scum, I would have waited until more people claimed so I wouldn't claim a role someone else has. We should be looking at the last dwarf to claim as well as the huntsman and whoever claims--woodland animals I guess?

Blackmage
12-06-2015, 04:14 AM
Well, I'm the talking mirror.

Right now, the thing that strikes me as odd is Happy the Loved. Unless we have lovers and loved, not having snow white be loved feels off, with the prince included.

CYBER
12-06-2015, 05:09 AM
Cyber, given the prince is the one that wakes snow white up, you really think he is bad?

Also, why would I have claimed it this early if I were lying? If I were scum, I would have waited until more people claimed so I wouldn't claim a role someone else has. We should be looking at the last dwarf to claim as well as the huntsman and whoever claims--woodland animals I guess?

No i'm not saying the prince is bad.
I'm saying that you picked a "good" guy alias to claim, yet there's more than enough dwarfs to pass around.
Also, again, it is VERY possible the huntsman is not evil, since he let snow white go because he wouldnt kill her even if it would cost him his own life...
and ALSO, to answer your early claim reasons, your pick is actually on the SAFE side of things to fake claim, since AGAIN there's a lot of dwarves to cover all townies, and you just feel out of the blue. So claiming it early would make you look more upfront about it , rather than looking like the last pick trying to pick a random good guy.
In fact, better to claim early on in this known theme setup so that you can counterclaim a prince (if such a town role exist) which would most likely be more of a power role than the other VTs, and thus you'd : A- be able to call out that you claimed first, B- buy yourself at least another night if they lynched the other person instead, C- get the real prince killed (again, assuming such a thing exists), and D- at least narrow down a power role for your ally.

So yeah, call me wtvr you want, your claim doesn't clear you for me.
The only person that's stinking stronger than your claim right now is:

Well, I'm the talking mirror.

Right now, the thing that strikes me as odd is Happy the Loved. Unless we have lovers and loved, not having snow white be loved feels off, with the prince included.

what the.
you're actually claiming the evil mirror right now.
The same mirror used by the queen to feed her vanity and plan her kill on snow white?...
I don't even know wtf you're even trying to pull anymore. That claim in itself should be a straight up lynch, what are intentions behind this?

you and pass. welcome to the shitlist.

PS: don't fucking ask me why "Happy" is loved. I was also wondering this. So ask scribble. I'm guessing it's either because he was trying to fill in the dwarves roles but Happy's one of those dwarves that no one really gave much a damn about compared to Grumpy, Dopey, Doc, and sneasy, so he just winged it regarding the role.
ALSO, if you want to assume that Scribble had any form of flavor balancing behind his setup, it would it be possible that Grumpy = hated, and Happy = loved, simply because they'd be polar opposite? Which is why i called Assassin a synonym of Grumpy (Snappy) earlier, to try to see if he'll play ball. He didn't...

OH AND, Snow white doesn't have to be the "loved role".... do remember that there is such a thing as a Beloved Princess, which is why I wasn't particularly too excited about this mass claiming plan from Rosie, but went along with it, because Snow white claiming as Snow white would put a gigantic mark on her back, and if she's a beloved princess, then Day 2 will get skipped, and that will just shit on us. And just the fact that this person could be a snow white, wouild make it hard for them to claim, or get hunted by town if they don't claim... it's a lose lose situation for that person.

So yeah, whoever made that comment earlier about " I don't see ANY negatives to mass claiming", well, here's a POSSIBLE scenario, if such a mafiascum role got specifically tailored to the flavor role by scribbs.

StarsMine
12-06-2015, 05:57 AM
Wait what, what the mirror was not evil.... The Mirror can not lie and only reflected the truth.

Passarelli
12-06-2015, 07:34 AM
Cyber, the prince is more of a major character than any single dwarf. Of course, there is also the fact I claimed it earlier than later, so it definitely wasn't a safe claim. Perhaps you should really get past the fact that town isn't just 7 dwarves and snow white.

Scribble likely saw this play and thought it prudent to give scum a little leeway in order to survive.

I could see myself and snow white being lovers, which is the main reason I'm likely to die tonight. It also wouldn't surprise me if she is also a beloved princess.

I could see the mirror as being 3rd party, with the queen and the huntsman being scum.

Finally Cyber, the fact that you won't back off me when several people have yet to claimed is retarded. Please check yourself before you hand this game to scum. You already fucked up your major play and now your useless other than driving wagons at the wrong people.

- - - Updated - - -

Blade, Zambi, Nem, and What are the 4 people we should really be looking at really hard, at least till they claim. Blackmage is some sort of scum, but we should continue down the path we are on and see if we can flush out some more.

Nemesis
12-06-2015, 08:28 AM
Cyber you again cannot learn how to play this fucking game. Every fucking time you dumb fuck.

BladeTwinSwords
12-06-2015, 10:15 AM
This feels like a shitty Mayor game where they force everyone to reveal their role.

StarsMine
12-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Please dont reveal your role.

Nemesis
12-06-2015, 10:24 AM
The prince could also be some form of Judas style faction switcher. Since what happens to him, with the dragon and all.

Assassin
12-06-2015, 11:52 AM
I think bm is 3rd party. Axeman and witch evil and rest of us town. So of the 4 left we still need someone to claim before we start capping

I'm a zambi
12-06-2015, 12:38 PM
The prince could also be some form of Judas style faction switcher. Since what happens to him, with the dragon and all.
Dragon? Sleeping Beauty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmM-XX8atlQ

Blackmage
12-06-2015, 01:00 PM
And, Cyber is not paying attention to the game again. Just trying to play Meta. Ass, the hated, claimed Dopey and Stars claimed Grumpy. Ass has claimed Dopey at least twice. But, please, go on about how you think the setup is. You're better than this.

Also, on the beloved, and it being a possible problem with mass claiming, I mentioned that earlier. "The downside is, we have one claimed negative utility, and another that makes sense flavourwise". I just thought you were Snowwie at the time.

Nemesis
12-06-2015, 01:18 PM
Dragon? Sleeping Beauty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmM-XX8atlQ

No, there's a dragon in Snow White's shit.

Blackmage
12-06-2015, 01:28 PM
Ok, for point of reference, how many have only seen the Disney version of Snow White, and how many are familiar with Grimm fairy tale?

Nemesis
12-06-2015, 01:30 PM
Ok, for point of reference, how many have only seen the Disney version of Snow White, and how many are familiar with Grimm fairy tale?

They also made a Snow White 2

Blackmage
12-06-2015, 01:31 PM
*or any other version for that matter.

Nemesis
12-06-2015, 01:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbCeKv0E-xI

ok, Dragon is Snow White 2...

StarsMine
12-06-2015, 02:12 PM
I was wondering if other versions of snow white would be part of this, but considering the names of the dwarfs, I think its just disney.

There is no snow white 2.... Thats just another snow white film, The snow white story is public domain.

What
12-06-2015, 04:14 PM
The names have been used in other renditions of the story, but I don't think this is a princess bride game situation with obscure refrences from the text, but I don't know what Scribble is in to.

StarsMine
12-06-2015, 04:17 PM
The names cant be used in other renditions, while the story itself is public domain, the names are not.
other renditions of the story used different names, unless you mean Disney owned renditions, like Once Upon a Time.

What
12-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Well I don't keep track of the various holdings of the conglomerate.

BladeTwinSwords
12-06-2015, 04:32 PM
In my opinion I think it's Snow White, 7 Dwarves, Magic Mirror, Queen, Huntsman

CYBER
12-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Idiots.
#postOfTheDay.
#DoneTryingToTalkToRetards.
#whyTheFuckAmIhashtagging.

Nemesis
12-06-2015, 05:02 PM
Idiots.
#postOfTheDay.
#DoneTryingToTalkToRetards.
#whyTheFuckAmIhashtagging.

That tells us all we need to know.

Vote Cyber

It's worth it. For the good of us all.

StarsMine
12-06-2015, 05:31 PM
Yea Cyber, we are the idiots. Thanks for playing.

Passarelli
12-06-2015, 05:38 PM
So you guys are still resisting flavor claiming.

Also, I wasn't sure what version we were using at first until the first dwarf claimed. I was going to ask who knew what version it is, but it wouldn't really have been helpful to town since myself and snow white wouldn't know, whereas the queen might, since she could have flavor dealing with a comb or apple. It would also been impossible to police.

Flavor claiming is a much better solution, and I don't know why you guys are resisting so hard.

BladeTwinSwords
12-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Yes and I will always resist it unless I absolutely have to.

I'm a zambi
12-06-2015, 06:24 PM
Yes and I will always resist it unless I absolutely have to.
:wtg:

Nemesis
12-06-2015, 06:26 PM
Any plan that Cyber is behind is a bad plan.

CYBER
12-06-2015, 06:34 PM
Glad to see that flawless plan of having everyone flavor claim working out smoothly.

Good effort, still retards.

StarsMine
12-06-2015, 06:38 PM
Because that is also a dangerous game to play perhaps?
Pass, you are also being rather disingenuous there.

Nemesis
12-06-2015, 06:52 PM
As always, Cyber showing why he's continuously the worst player in these games.

Passarelli
12-06-2015, 06:57 PM
I really don't understand. Resisting at this point is scummy and dumb. We already hit one scum, and there aren't enough safe claims for both of the other two.

Right now, Zambi is the most scummy due to his role claim without claiming flavor. Everyone else that hasn't claimed flavor is close behind.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all or nothing. I'd you had those thoughts you should have said so earlier before half the players claimed.

CYBER
12-06-2015, 07:36 PM
Stars, so you're saying that a mass claiming game that could kill a prince/princess killed (and possibly lose a full day due to a chance of beloved princess) while half the players refuse to claim, has risks that weren't planned for ahead? Well I'll be damned.
But hey, it must be just a slight oversight, it's not like he's Cyber or anything.

As always, Cyber showing why he's continuously the worst player in these games.

Keep repeating that same one-liner over and over again,
And if you squint your butthole just enough, others will think you contributed anything since the start of the game and will give you another pass on claiming, yet again.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote.

maybe unvoting pass will clean up some of that sand build up

- - - Updated - - -

It's all or nothing. I'd you had those thoughts you should have said so earlier before half the players claimed.

THIS.

At this rate, we're committed to a group plan. If it backfires to hell and we all lose, let it be a lesson, and if it works, even better.

Claim or get lynched.

PS: side note. if you actually a Beloved princess role, make fucking DAMN GODDAMN SURE to get LYNCHED instead of KILLED, if there's no garanteed mafia to be lynched that day.
Don't get stubborn about it, because you'll just fuck us over even worse.
Again, assuming such a role is in the game, but i'm pointing it out that Snow white isn't a role you'd wanna avoid claiming if that's what you're affraid of.
And in fact, it would be an even worse action to not claim it

- - - Updated - - -

again , assuming snow is beloved princess, and assuming that such a thing even exists in THIS game.
Just weeding out excuses.

Because the only people not claiming will be either scum or dead meat anyway.

StarsMine
12-06-2015, 07:36 PM
I really don't understand. Resisting at this point is scummy and dumb. We already hit one scum, and there aren't enough safe claims for both of the other two.

In reference to the Mirror? The Mirror speaks nothing but truth. He isnt a villain.

Right now, Zambi is the most scummy due to his role claim without claiming flavor. Everyone else that hasn't claimed flavor is close behind.

I dont know, it goes pretty well with cybers claim, but yea I dont trust him either.

Who? Your being disingenuous again.

Also cyber, shut up, you always commit slight oversights, but thats the first smart thing you said all game, and yes that is one of many reasons mass claiming flavor is a terrible idea.

Assassin
12-06-2015, 07:51 PM
Well we have like 4 people left. Lets just get a train going until they say who they are because apparently they aren't getting that this is the way it'll go eventually anyways

What
12-06-2015, 08:12 PM
If there are less than 7 dwarves in play, that opens up a safe claim, that if mafia is lucky, can easily carry them through. It also opens up the possibility that, if Pass is the prince and the titular character is certainly in play as well, that some of the dwarves could potentially be evil if they are all in play. The biggest danger, is that with names and characters like those used in the story, roles can be figured out pretty easily as well. I'm still trying to play through the possibility that if a wrong decision day one could open up the door for a scum victory based on knowing all the likely roles. No one who has claimed yet has claimed a character that would clearly telegraph a role that shouldn't be made public.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Cyber, the beloved outing themselves to be lynched is beyond idiotic, since there death skips the day regardless, and the most common modifier is that the day skip only happens if they are LYNCHED.

Nemesis
12-06-2015, 08:17 PM
PS: side note. if you actually a Beloved princess role, make fucking DAMN GODDAMN SURE to get LYNCHED instead of KILLED, if there's no garanteed mafia to be lynched that day.
Don't get stubborn about it, because you'll just fuck us over even worse.
Again, assuming such a role is in the game, but i'm pointing it out that Snow white isn't a role you'd wanna avoid claiming if that's what you're affraid of.
And in fact, it would be an even worse action to not claim it

This is 100% a lie. I can't believe Cyber is that stupid and is therefore trying to manipulate the town into doing something stupid.

Lynch Cyber now.

VOTE CYBER

Passarelli
12-06-2015, 08:32 PM
Stars, my comment was mostly aimed at Blade and Zambi, which should have been obvious. I really don't get why you are calling me disingenuous. Also, the mirror may speak truth but this does not make it pro town. If anything it is a 3rd party which is still scum.

Also, if you dig back into the Grimm version, there is this plot point:
"Mirror, mirror, on the wall,
Who in this land is fairest of all?

It answered:

You, my queen, are fair; it is true.
But Snow White, beyond the mountains
With the seven dwarves,
Is still a thousand times fairer than you."

Based on the question posed, the mirror didn't have to say anything about Snow White.

There are only 3 roles in this story that can even be scum, and you are saying that 1 of them isn't? I know that Scribble said this is a bastard game, but I'm guessing that is because there are hidden role modifiers (grumpy is likely a Miller and the like) and not because the flavor is fubared.

Finally Stars, if you felt that way why the fuck would you claim yourself? You expressed some doubt but then went ahead and claimed anyway before everyone voiced their opinions which basically forced me to claim. I had to claim my flavor early if I were to be believed since I'm not a Dwarf or Snow White.

What, there are only 12 characters in the story. The Queen, the Huntsman, the Mirror, Snow White, the Prince, and the seven Dwarves. With 11 people in the game, that leaves 1 safe claim for scum to use. We should get at least 1 more scum out of this play, and one pretty good suspect because they hesitated so much. That is the reason I went along with it.

- - - Updated - - -

This is 100% a lie. I can't believe Cyber is that stupid and is therefore trying to manipulate the town into doing something stupid.

Lynch Cyber now.

VOTE CYBER

While I agree Cyber is useless and his ideas are 99.9999% retarded, you should just ignore his ideas rather than waste our lynch on him. We have 1 scum nailed down and 2 to go.

Nemesis
12-06-2015, 08:41 PM
The problem is his noise gets in with everything else. Weaker Willed peopled, like Assassin, start to hear it, and now you have a growing problem.

CYBER
12-06-2015, 08:58 PM
Also Cyber, the beloved outing themselves to be lynched is beyond idiotic, since there death skips the day regardless, and the most common modifier is that the day skip only happens if they are LYNCHED.

I just checked on mafiascum. And yes. (I'm so fucking done playing this game from my phone, so expect late-night replies from now on instead of half-assed on-the-go posts from my phone).

That being said, this, yet again, begs the question: is there a reason as to why you WOULDN'T claim it if you are beloved princess? (this is getting a bit sidetracked, but thanks for pointing that out, i can't remember wtf it was that actually yields better results if lynched... was it virgin? anyway.)

The ONLY two MAFIAgame roles that wouldn't want to claim are Doc and Cop.
And unless the flavor SPECIFICALLY relates to an obvious role, i don't see why, as a townie, you wouldn't claim your flavor so far AT THIS STAGE OF COMMITMENT to Rosie's awesome plan.

If you are town, and you're refusing to claim flavor, you're just putting a target on your back right now because scum will be narrowing down their targets at night for those who didnt claim, who might be a mix of THEM and town power roles... so you're really just hindering town with delaying the inevitable after we comited to this plan, instead of casually sneaking your flavor early on without drawing much attention to your power role...

Rosie
12-06-2015, 09:45 PM
2. Blackmage (C) LIVING Mirror
3. BladeTwinSwords (C) LIVING
4. CYBER (C) LIVING Happy
5. I'm a zambi (C) LIVING Sneezy
6. Nemesis (C) LIVING
10. What (C) LIVING

This plan had a better chance with everyone who is town claiming rather quickly. The slower it is the more likely scum can figure out Decimators dwarf and claim it.

Vote Nemesis

You pushed too hard, even if it was Cyber. So here is my claim or die wagon choice.

Assassin
12-06-2015, 10:23 PM
Nem why would you want to use a lynch on a pretty much confirmed townie instead of say bm? Honestly wondering.

Passarelli
12-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Unvote

I'll give this till morning before I start jumping on wagons to force people's hands which is something I'd rather them do so on their own. Right now we are only waiting on 3 people. What, who didn't disagree with the plan, Nem who has ignored it, and Blade who has refused.

I'm a zambi
12-06-2015, 10:28 PM
The slower it is the more likely scum can figure out Decimators dwarf and claim it.
This assumes that Decimator was a dwarf. It's a safe assumption to make given the likely ratio of town to mafia, but there is still a chance that he was anti-town. We won't know for sure until tomorrow.

Also, thanks for having enough common sense to figure out my flavor. I thought I made it glaringly obvious, alas ...

Unvote Cyber, since I guess I forgot to remove it earlier.
Vote Blade

Passarelli
12-06-2015, 10:34 PM
When he said that I had to go back through. I miss stuff when I'm on my phone sadly : /

StarsMine
12-06-2015, 11:27 PM
Nem why would you want to use a lynch on a pretty much confirmed townie instead of say bm? Honestly wondering.

Because the only thing cyber is good for is a red hering, and we all have a tendency to fall for it. Getting the Red Hering out is not a bad choice, but as cyber said, its a waste of a day. The trick will be not letting cyber's crap effect out choices as much as possible.

Stop pushing the flavor claims. Its just a trap.
Vote Rosie

Passarelli
12-07-2015, 01:08 AM
He was one of the first people to claim flavor. Why are you trying to stop people from claiming flavor? Snow White will likely die tonight anyway even if she doesn't claim since she and I probably have hidden lover modifiers. We should know at least 1 more of the scum today, tomorrow at max (since we had a modkill with a delayed role reveal), and the other one is likely unclaimed as of yet also waiting to see what can be a safe claim. Hitting scum this early is a good thing, and worth a minor risk.

Blackmage
12-07-2015, 04:34 AM
she and I probably have hidden lover modifiers.

Day start, no hidden modifiers.

Yeah, I'm perfectly happy with where my vote has been. I didn't care for you trying to declare "the slave is evil" due to you not liking how it acted in a translation, but trying to get a certain person to out themselves by calling the mod a liar?

Plus, you are entirely correct. Cyber is one of the first people to have claimed flavour. However, if we really think that Scribble really did give town 7 or 8 clears, we probably should stop messing around and lynch either you or me. We are the ones who fall into the non-obvious choice category, are we not? Either that, or we should be cautious of trying to clear two thirds of the game on day one based solely on flavour.

Side note: People need to pay more attention to the game. Rosie, you took 25 hours to post. Please, don't tempt Scribble.

StarsMine
12-07-2015, 08:20 AM
wtf
Why did I vote rosie before I went to bed
Unvote
vote assassin

- - - Updated - - -

oh nvm Im an idiot
unvote
vote rosie

Doing shit right when I wake up is not smart either, should have trusted myseld

Nemesis
12-07-2015, 08:21 AM
wtf
Why did I vote rosie before I went to bed
Unvote
vote assassin

- - - Updated - - -

oh nvm Im an idiot
unvote
vote rosie

Doing shit right when I wake up is not smart either, should have trusted myseld

lol what the fuck was that?

StarsMine
12-07-2015, 08:23 AM
Me still being tired when I wake up?

- - - Updated - - -

no meta, just being stupid.

Assassin
12-07-2015, 08:32 AM
unvote

Nemesis
12-07-2015, 08:38 AM
Me still being tired when I wake up?

- - - Updated - - -

no meta, just being stupid.

Trying to follow what you were thinking, getting nothing, good job.

CYBER
12-07-2015, 09:28 AM
He was one of the first people to claim flavor. Why are you trying to stop people from claiming flavor? Snow White will likely die tonight anyway even if she doesn't claim since she and I probably have hidden lover modifiers. We should know at least 1 more of the scum today, tomorrow at max (since we had a modkill with a delayed role reveal), and the other one is likely unclaimed as of yet also waiting to see what can be a safe claim. Hitting scum this early is a good thing, and worth a minor risk.

See its this kind of posts that tilt me.

do YOU have a lover modifier? as in do you SEE IT?
if not, then snow's safe of having such a modifier because scribble SPECIFICALLY mentioned no hidden modifiers

if you do have a lover modifier, then YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE EVEN MENTIONED IT , ESPECIALLY if you're advocating a mass claiming plan, because then mafia can pick one of u two and if there's a doc, then they would be restrained by 50% chance of protecting the right lover boy/girl.
--------------------------

@blackmage , I'm still trying to figure out how your flavor could be anywhere seen as a "Good" person. It tells the truth, fine, but it's always been a servant of the queen, they even made the Disney Mirror dark and gloomy, while they used fucking Gus Motherfucking Fring from Breaking Bad to cast the self-preserving betrayal-infused "Mirror" from the Once upon a time's variation (it's not Canon, but still has the required Disney rights).

So i'm starting to lean towards you being a third party, whether a survivor or something else.
and a combination of What/Pass/Zambi right now.

Nem's said NOTHING all game, literally absolutely ZERO mafia-related post .
then again that's all he does and you guys let him get away with it every time while tunnel visioning on someone else all game.
What's agreeing with me way too often, and #fuckingMetaAgain has it that it's usually him trying to play me as scum, but it's not enough to start lighting up the torches and picking up the pitchforks.

The rest are acting dumb.

Nemesis
12-07-2015, 09:45 AM
The mirror only tells the truth, could be some form of lie detector...

Lynching Cyber off the bat is still the best idea, it'll just be like a night start, only without Cyber, which is a win for everyone except the Mafia, which, as we've seen very recently, enjoy keeping cyber to do their bidding for them.

BladeTwinSwords
12-07-2015, 10:31 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71HEv2OTudL._SY550_.jpg

Something you all are not.

Nemesis
12-07-2015, 12:28 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71HEv2OTudL._SY550_.jpg

Something you all are not.

What the fuck is that?

CYBER
12-07-2015, 12:57 PM
What the fuck is that?

and why do I remember vague disturbing memories from it?

What
12-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Non-Copyright infringing pseudo-crap.

- - - Updated - - -

And Cyber, your beef with Pass claiming the lover thing does not seem to mesh with your willingness for the beloved princess to out themselves.

Passarelli
12-07-2015, 02:22 PM
I missed the no hidden modifiers post. My bad. That simply makes claiming flavor all the more powerful.

vote Blade

CYBER
12-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Non-Copyright infringing pseudo-crap.

- - - Updated - - -

And Cyber, your beef with Pass claiming the lover thing does not seem to mesh with your willingness for the beloved princess to out themselves.

Because at that time i was under the impression that the beloved princess POSSIBILITY was the modifier that was better off lynching instead of dying.
Also, when Prince fucking dumbass claimed prince, and said that he might be lover with snow white, it basically put a deathmark on snowwhite if prince died.
So snow was already dead if pass died, so i got wondering why snow wouldn't even CONFIRM the lover modifier, and that's even before the whole beloved princess sidetalk we had.
So when snow didn't confirm the lover thing, it got me severely questioning Pass's claim.

but anyway, enough rehashing the obvious.

go ahead and claim, we're halfway in already.
If you claim, even if town power role, then even then it would take more than 2 nights to kill all town, so the other 2 that fail claim will get lynched by then.
That's assuming they go for the 2 unclaimed (if townie power roles) to take out their ability to report powers.

So right now, at this level of committment, you need to claim and move along now.
I'll trust you'd be willing to claim, compared nemesis who'll just get policy lynched for the lolz anyway.

vote What.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote. fucking christ almighty my voting this game is on fucking tilt.
vote What.

I'm a zambi
12-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Meh

This is my contribution for the day.

Nemesis
12-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Meh

This is my contribution for the day.

And we thank you for it.

Assassin
12-07-2015, 04:08 PM
vote glass

- - - Updated - - -

Blade....Wtf phone.

BladeTwinSwords
12-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Upon thinking about it, it is actually more advantageous if I out myself.

I am Doc. That's all I'm giving you.

CYBER
12-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Upon thinking about it, it is actually more advantageous if I out myself.

I am Doc. That's all I'm giving you.

finally.

Zambi, What and Nem. Go ahead.

Nemesis
12-07-2015, 04:27 PM
finally.

shut the fuck up, my god you're fucking stupid

Assassin
12-07-2015, 05:24 PM
unvote

StarsMine
12-07-2015, 05:27 PM
finally.

... Stop it please.

Passarelli
12-07-2015, 05:29 PM
unvote
vote What [/unvote]

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -

Lol, phail.
vote What

Assassin
12-07-2015, 06:17 PM
vote what

SCRIBBLE
12-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Locked until I get home, there are two modkills on the table. Someone came on to my property and broke into my truck last night, so I have been busy.

SCRIBBLE
12-08-2015, 08:37 AM
BladeTwinSwords has been modkilled, role reveal will occur at the beginning of Day 2.

Assassin
12-08-2015, 08:54 AM
Lets keep this rolling

Rosie
12-08-2015, 09:06 AM
2. Blackmage (C) LIVING Mirror
3. BladeTwinSwords (C) MODKILLED Doc
4. CYBER (C) LIVING Happy
5. I'm a zambi (C) LIVING Sneezy
6. Nemesis (C) LIVING
10. What (C) LIVING

Unvote

I am pretty positive Scrib wouldn't have given Decimator a power role in his first game signup. Especially with the 24 hour rule. So we likely have Snow and the Queen left. Perhaps the bitches want to take over the world and we are looking at this all wrong? Even the mirror has a masculine identity in the films.

Vote What That should be L-1

If shit goes south watch the Pass and Ass voting trend. Ass appears to be about an hour or 2 behind on every vote.

Nemesis
12-08-2015, 09:19 AM
So we have 6 of the 7 claimed, which means either What or Decimator is the other. Leaving few other possibilities. Either way, Lynching What here should give us 1 confirmed bad guy down, no?

CYBER
12-08-2015, 09:21 AM
unvote What.

Giving you a chance to claim up flavor at least so that you don't get immediately hammered.
End of the day, I'll send you back up there.

(scribble hope you're fine , welcome back btw).

Nemesis
12-08-2015, 09:24 AM
unvote What.

Giving you a chance to claim up flavor at least so that you don't get immediately hammered.
End of the day, I'll send you back up there.

(scribble hope you're fine , welcome back btw).

Isn't is extremely obvious what he can claim now though?

StarsMine
12-08-2015, 10:01 AM
as soon as something gets going cyber turns tail and runs away so he can claim he did not vote what out if he comes out dirty. Uhg

CYBER
12-08-2015, 10:02 AM
So we have 6 of the 7 claimed, which means either What or Decimator is the other. Leaving few other possibilities. Either way, Lynching What here should give us 1 confirmed bad guy down, no?

1. Assassin Dopey
2. BladeTwinSwords Doc
3. Cyber Happy
4. I'm a zambi Sneezy
5. Rosie Bashful
6. Stars Grumpy

@nemesis, plug that leaking vagina of yours and follow me here for a second.
that's 6 out of 7 claimed dwarves, correct?
there's BM and Pass claiming non-dwarves.
And What, You, and Decimator unclaimed as well.

Let's pretend for the sake of argument that Nemesis is the last dwarf for wtvr fucking reason (although I think it's unlikely because of his waiting on What/Decimator's result),
Also, let's pretend that everyone who has claimed so far, is town (looking at you Pass and BM).

Then if we assume 2-3 scum in this game (minimum 2), and that dwarves are TOWN, then that makes both What and Decimator scum.
But then where's snow white? Can't have a party without the main fucking character. So that layout doesn't make any sense.
And if Nemesis isn't a dwarf, and we were to assume he's a townie, then that makes him snow white, but then one of What/Decimator needs to be sleepy. Yet AGAIN, there are 2 scum roles AT LEAST that need to be filled, but only 1 unclaimed flavor that could host it.

What I'm trying to say is that if we have 3 unclaimed right now (Nem, What, Decimator), then just accounting for Snow and Sleepy would make it so that only 1/3 of those unclaimed CAN be evil.

But for balance purposes, we must have at least 2 mafia members, we might have a 3rd party as well, but AT LEAST a TWO-mafia-member team. no?

So if there sleepy and snow still unaccounted for, then:

A- Amongst Nem, What, Decimator only one CAN be scum between them. (not necessarily HAS to be)
B- At least one person that has ALREADY claimed is lying, and is a mafia member: narrowed down to Passerelli, and Blackmage.

If it's a 3-scum game, then we are sure that BOTH pass and BM make the shitlist.

So again, nemesis, there's a reason why I am asking you to claim your flavor: it would narrow down the guessing game due to balancing/theming purposes.

PS @WHAT, the same logic can be applied to you in Nemesis's shoes in the scenario above...
So again, same shit, narrow it down because odds are that you and nem are not on the same side.

StarsMine
12-08-2015, 10:03 AM
*if he comes out clean

CYBER
12-08-2015, 10:07 AM
as soon as something gets going cyber turns tail and runs away so he can claim he did not vote what out if he comes out dirty. Uhg
hey retard, go back to your local drugstore and stock up on more of those retard pills, you seem to be running out of excess consumption.
I'm at work and it took me a while to type the follow-up post for What.

I'm giving the -1 hold on What a benefit of the doubt because I've been on that shitty wagon number, and I want him to claim up while i was posting.
Also it's because i was posting smthn about the layout.
But then again, you don't know how to play so you just clench on to the notion of trashtalking cyber so you can feel like you've contributed anything when you're worth nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Assassin Dopey
2. BladeTwinSwords Doc
3. Cyber Happy
4. I'm a zambi Sneezy
5. Rosie Bashful
6. Stars Grumpy

@nemesis, plug that leaking vagina of yours and follow me here for a second.
that's 6 out of 7 claimed dwarves, correct?
there's BM and Pass claiming non-dwarves.
And What, You, and Decimator unclaimed as well.

Let's pretend for the sake of argument that Nemesis is the last dwarf for wtvr fucking reason (although I think it's unlikely because of his waiting on What/Decimator's result),
Also, let's pretend that everyone who has claimed so far, is town (looking at you Pass and BM).

Then if we assume 2-3 scum in this game (minimum 2), and that dwarves are TOWN, then that makes both What and Decimator scum.
But then where's snow white? Can't have a party without the main fucking character. So that layout doesn't make any sense.
And if Nemesis isn't a dwarf, and we were to assume he's a townie, then that makes him snow white, but then one of What/Decimator needs to be sleepy. Yet AGAIN, there are 2 scum roles AT LEAST that need to be filled, but only 1 unclaimed flavor that could host it.

What I'm trying to say is that if we have 3 unclaimed right now (Nem, What, Decimator), then just accounting for Snow and Sleepy would make it so that only 1/3 of those unclaimed CAN be evil.

But for balance purposes, we must have at least 2 mafia members, we might have a 3rd party as well, but AT LEAST a TWO-mafia-member team. no?

So if there sleepy and snow still unaccounted for, then:

A- Amongst Nem, What, Decimator only one CAN be scum between them. (not necessarily HAS to be)
B- At least one person that has ALREADY claimed is lying, and is a mafia member: narrowed down to Passerelli, and Blackmage.

If it's a 3-scum game, then we are sure that BOTH pass and BM make the shitlist.

So again, nemesis, there's a reason why I am asking you to claim your flavor: it would narrow down the guessing game due to balancing/theming purposes.

PS @WHAT, the same logic can be applied to you in Nemesis's shoes in the scenario above...
So again, same shit, narrow it down because odds are that you and nem are not on the same side.

forums styling broke.

Nemesis
12-08-2015, 10:11 AM
Cyber, do you hear the children? Do you hear their chants? In unison, all of them:

"LVP! LVP! LVP!"

CYBER
12-08-2015, 10:22 AM
Cyber, do you hear the children? Do you hear their chants? In unison, all of them:

"LVP! LVP! LVP!"
and there you are: Still dodging. Still useless.

If you're having financial difficulty, i'd be happy to sponsor you that rope.

Nemesis
12-08-2015, 10:24 AM
and there you are: Still dodging. Still useless.

If you're having financial difficulty, i'd be happy to sponsor you that rope.

lvp! Lvp! Lvp!

StarsMine
12-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Was there a reason Blade was modkilled that I missed?

Nemesis
12-08-2015, 10:54 AM
Was there a reason Blade was modkilled that I missed?

I'm assuming the two modkills that were being discussed were Blade and Rosie. I know Blackmage ratted on him and someone check Blade's times.

SCRIBBLE
12-08-2015, 11:14 AM
Rosie has been modkilled, role reveal will occur at the beginning of Day 2.

Nemesis
12-08-2015, 11:15 AM
Fuck, is there anyone left?

This is pretty much done.

SCRIBBLE
12-08-2015, 11:21 AM
With 8 living, it takes 5 to lynch.

StarsMine
12-08-2015, 11:29 AM
well rosie was 25 hours I thought, scribble being overly strict, but I dont see anything on blade. It looks like It has always been less then 24

- - - Updated - - -

oh here it is

12-06-2015, 09:15 AM
BladeTwinSwords replied to a thread Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in Mafia Wars
This feels like a shitty Mayor game where they force everyone to reveal their role.
see more
197 replies | 1848 view(s)
12-04-2015, 06:36 PM
BladeTwinSwords replied to a thread Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in Mafia Wars
Stars does have a point.

Well ok then

StarsMine
12-08-2015, 11:45 AM
Can we get a vote count, with assassins and cybers crap ability to unvote and type vote in red, and the mod kills would be nice to know where the votes actually are. I think What is still L2 since rosie was one of the votes.

Nemesis
12-08-2015, 11:59 AM
Rosie had Voted for What, so I assume that vote no longer counts. he was at L-2, we now need 1 less for a vote, so I think he's still at L-2

CYBER
12-08-2015, 12:11 PM
Rosie had Voted for What, so I assume that vote no longer counts. he was at L-2, we now need 1 less for a vote, so I think he's still at L-2
must have been a mouthful for u.

But yes What should be at L-2 ASSUMING no vote modifiers...

Nemesis
12-08-2015, 12:18 PM
must have been a mouthful for u.

huh??

Blackmage
12-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Not being a dwarf myself, I have to ask, what makes all the dwarves town? It is just playing meta on the mod, or was there something I missed?

StarsMine
12-08-2015, 12:37 PM
Really terrible assumptions.

- - - Updated - - -

It makes some sense with the meta, and isnt really that bad of a thing to go off of, but

Assassin
12-08-2015, 01:00 PM
It's the only thing we have to go off of until this day finally ends and we see all the mods

Nemesis
12-08-2015, 01:02 PM
It's the only thing we have to go off of until this day finally ends and we see all the mods

I'm sure we can get everyone mod killed quicker.

Assassin
12-08-2015, 01:30 PM
Lol probably

Rosie
12-08-2015, 01:35 PM
As stated in the PM to Scrib I had to work late so FUCK OFF MOD!!!!!!!! I was even late to work today to ensure I could post. Hope scum wins! Goodbye!

Nemesis
12-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Lol so we just lost What too, so no there are no real votes.

Wait there's mine on Cyber but is that it?

StarsMine
12-08-2015, 01:52 PM
Lost what.... So our next best target is....
Vote.... hmmmm errr.... Nem?

Nemesis
12-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Lost what.... So our next best target is....
Vote.... hmmmm errr.... Nem?

let's wait and see if scrib end the night, we're getting a little thin here.

SCRIBBLE
12-08-2015, 02:08 PM
We lost What? Someone please clarify, I do believe he made it within the 24 hour period. The amount of time this thread was locked doesn't count towards the 24 hours.

StarsMine
12-08-2015, 02:10 PM
oh right
Thats fair
Unvote

What
12-08-2015, 02:11 PM
I was up until 4 am, im still here, just give me a little bit to read and eat breakfast and shit.

Nemesis
12-08-2015, 02:12 PM
I was up until 4 am, im still here, just give me a little bit to read and eat breakfast and shit.

I was hoping you died.

Assassin
12-08-2015, 02:24 PM
I say keep it on what.

What
12-08-2015, 02:55 PM
I can obviously make a safe claim, by not doing so I arouse suspicion, which is not always the worst thing. Someone else has to understand how uncertainty about who or what I am can be helpful given the other claims we have had.

Passarelli
12-08-2015, 04:02 PM
We likely only have 6 dwarves, as I said before. Either that or one of the dwarves are evil. Anyway, I'm driving to Norfolk, should be there around 11, so I'll fully catch up then. Wasn't expecting to have to leave this early.

Nemesis
12-08-2015, 04:21 PM
We likely only have 6 dwarves, as I said before. Either that or one of the dwarves are evil. Anyway, I'm driving to Norfolk, should be there around 11, so I'll fully catch up then. Wasn't expecting to have to leave this early.

The game is called snow white and the 7 dwarves, what bullshit would it be to only have 6 of them?

Assassin
12-08-2015, 05:02 PM
I think he means 6 remaining from mod kills

What
12-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Either its an odd setup for who is good and who is evil, making the flavor claims useless, or people are lying. Between the final dwarf, the titular character and the huntsman (all highly likely to be in the game) All could reasonably be considered good, the first two are obvious and the huntsman did not follow through with his mission and joined the good side

Assassin
12-08-2015, 06:51 PM
I doubt it's odd flavor wise.

SCRIBBLE
12-08-2015, 07:43 PM
II will be unavailable for ~2 hours. I will count a lynch if enough votes are cast. If enough votes are cast for a player to warrant a lynch, I will ignore any unvotes and votes from there on. Despite the requirement of votes being met, no one will be considered dead until I say so.

Nemesis
12-08-2015, 08:08 PM
II will be unavailable for ~2 hours. I will count a lynch if enough votes are cast. If enough votes are cast for a player to warrant a lynch, I will ignore any unvotes and votes from there on. Despite the requirement of votes being met, no one will be considered dead until I say so.

Scribble has been modkilled.

Assassin
12-08-2015, 10:18 PM
One way or another we need to end this day and see what the other 3 people died had. Seeing as I am the weakest town link if you all want to take me out first to progress 70th e game I'm ok with it.

- - - Updated - - -

The game*

SCRIBBLE
12-08-2015, 10:20 PM
I'm back, so continue doing a whole lot of nothing.

Passarelli
12-08-2015, 10:59 PM
What, while that is true, forcing scum to claim gives a chance that they will guess wrong, which would out them day 2.

Anywho, I'd be happy to Lynch the unclaimed or blackmage. Assassin, I'd rather vote no Lynch then an early claimed dwarf at this point with 3 deaths already day 1. We should have a good bit to work with when day 2 starts.

I'm a zambi
12-08-2015, 11:54 PM
What has the most votes, yes?

Unvote
Vote What

I'm bored.

What
12-09-2015, 12:38 AM
Zambi, you are an idiot. If I claim it literally changes nothing as I have pointed out, but given the choices left it should be abundantly clear who I can possibly be.

- - - Updated - - -

And Yes, to Pass, the most logically safe bet would be people claiming outliers, ie: Yourself as Prince and BM as Mirror. The mirror seems the most likely of the two, depending on setup, to be scum, either third party or mafia. Day two will bring all of the clarification in the world given how many god damn deaths there have been already.

Passarelli
12-09-2015, 02:15 AM
Scribble, can we get a vote count please?

Passarelli
12-09-2015, 03:04 AM
Also,
unvote
For now

Blackmage
12-09-2015, 04:33 AM
Name (Vote is on)

Assassin (What)
Blackmage (Pass)
CYBER (No Vote)
I'm a zambi (What)
Nemesis (Cyber)
Passarelli (No relevant vote, either Non-lime unvote is counted, or else his vote is on Blade)
Stars (No Vote)
What (No Vote)

Which Means 2 on What, 1 On Cyber, 1 On Pass, 4 No Votes.

With 8 living, it takes 5 to lynch.

I believe all the above is correct.

Passarelli
12-09-2015, 05:27 AM
Scribble, is my green unvote good enough or do I actually have to remember to type lime instead of green? :banghead:

Nemesis
12-09-2015, 07:02 AM
Scribble, is my green unvote good enough or do I actually have to remember to type lime instead of green? :banghead:

Why not just do it again so there are no questions. Scribble seems like the kind of mod who wont answer important questions when they're asked.

SCRIBBLE
12-09-2015, 07:47 AM
As long as votes are red and unvotes are green, it doesn't matter what shade.

CYBER
12-09-2015, 09:53 AM
unvote (if any)

vote Nemesis.

One of Nemesis/What/Decimator is a scum. So i'm starting a second wagon to make it more fair and to give more options to pick from a very selective pool.

PURELY meta speaking, scribble would very much unlikely assign 1/2 or 1/3 scum to a person we never even heard about before.
So best case scenario it's a 100% scum lynch between Nemesis and What.
Realistic scenario is a 50/50.
And the worst case scenario would be 1/3 chances that decimator was scum somehow, but he's already be dead, so we can afford the lynch and have the numbers for tomorrow.

In case I don't come out alive tomorrow:

After the battle between Nemesis and What:
- If the lynchee is scum, put on hold the surviving candidate as decimator and the other candidate should be enough to fill the missing Snow White and Sleepy role.
Check for modkilled roles. If none are scum, then wagon both BM and Pass as one of them AT LEAST has to be lying (10 pesos on Pass).
- If the lynchee was innocent, Check for modkilled roles (decimator) and if none are scum, wagon the other candidate from today's.
- If decimator is scum, hold off on the second candidate lynch, and wagon BM and pass.
- Game still not over? or 2 deaths at night? Then both BM and pass scum. Use same logic as other 3 bulletpoints regarding surviving candidate.

#dailyPost.

Nemesis
12-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Dear Stupid Cunt-faced Retard,

Voting for me will give Scum-What an out with an easy claim. You've already done enough to assist the scum thus far. Again you are their greatest ally. For once, since your mother attempted an abortion, fucking think.

CYBER
12-09-2015, 11:30 AM
Dear Stupid Cunt-faced Retard,

Voting for me will give Scum-What an out with an easy claim. You've already done enough to assist the scum thus far. Again you are their greatest ally. For once, since your mother attempted an abortion, fucking think.

Dear cum-drizzled horse manure,
How would voting for you give What an easy claim when it's already been narrowed down to 2 options. and 2 people.

There's only so many fucking options you CAN be, you keep saying that I'm helping scum when I'm enforcing the fucking majority plan which EVERYONE alive played along with EXCEPT you and What.
You're snow white? You're sleepy? You're not? Good for you no one cares which anymore.
If one of you got lynched, we'll know ur claim, and come morning we'll know all the modkilled players's claim, so "scumWhat" outing with a safe claim will mean jack shit as he'll most likely get lynched if you actually fucking stopped being a termite infested cunt and stopped dodging the damn question so that we can lynch What instead of you (same goes for you What).

You call What scum-what, and yet still won't lynch him if you're so sure he's attempting to fakeclaim something.
You're both waiting on eachother from our point of view, while from your point of view, you 2 know who's town, and who isn't, between you two. And this would be a lot more straightforward if you weren't backed up by retards that just enjoy following your dodging gamestyle like the abadandonned dumpyard dogs they are.

Let me put it this way, whoever claims first gets a pass on not dying today, the second one gets boot no matter what he claims, will that soothe your sorry ass excuse of a life?

Nemesis
12-09-2015, 11:37 AM
Retard, my Dwarf is an Innocent Child, I can have scribble claim it. But since you're so fucking dumb now that's no good and What can just claim what I'm not and you're too stupid to figure it out, you cancer ridden Mexican.

CYBER
12-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Retard, my Dwarf is an Innocent Child, I can have scribble claim it. But since you're so fucking dumb now that's no good and What can just claim what I'm not and you're too stupid to figure it out, you cancer ridden Mexican.

No one fucking asked you what your ROLE is nemesis, we asked you what your FLAVOR role was.

And you are lying, here's why:
You could have just went ahead and claimed the role you AREN'T among the two (for example, sleepy if you're snow), and then IF What went ahead and claimed Snow (or wtvr flavor is associated with your role) THEN you would have fucking activated innocent child to both confirm YOU AND fuck up What.
and if What DIDN'T take the bait, then you could just proc it the next day to clear up that you were attempting to bait What, and What didn't fall for it, and it would at least give us information to work with.

but no. you didn't do that, why?
Because you're lying, you STILL haven't given an actual fucking flavor claim that's narrowed down to 2, and you're resorting to claiming a role instead when no one really asked that from you.

You could have used your role to clear someone, now you're even more useless than before.

Everyone should vote Nem, force him to mod proc it because he's either lying, or useless.
He could have proc'd it and we would have just killed What instead, still hasn't, so maybe if scribble actually DOES clear him, we'll lynch What.

Nemesis
12-09-2015, 12:35 PM
You continue to be the worst player here Cyber, every single game.

It amazes me that you cannot learn. We should invite Taz back...

StarsMine
12-09-2015, 12:39 PM
I cant believe you are still pushing that flavor bullshit tactic.

Assassin
12-09-2015, 12:40 PM
At this point why wouldn't you proc it nem?

Nemesis
12-09-2015, 12:41 PM
I cant believe you are still pushing that flavor bullshit tactic.

wow, someone else agrees Cyber is a dumbfuck, what are the chances.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point why wouldn't you proc it nem?

Waiting on something that could still be beneficial, unless Cyber wants to completely ruin the game.

What
12-09-2015, 12:43 PM
I'm going to say this again, some roles only function if they can remind somewhat anonymous, otherwise they can be effectively crippled for the game. I can easily claim, but I don't see how that will change anything as people are obviously lying about their roles or again, the setup is wonky.

Nemesis
12-09-2015, 12:45 PM
I'm going to say this again, some roles only function if they can remind somewhat anonymous, otherwise they can be effectively crippled for the game. I can easily claim, but I don't see how that will change anything as people are obviously lying about their roles or again, the setup is wonky.

I'm trying to think what would cripple us, unless the roles are random and don't match the names, meaning anyone could be anything.

What
12-09-2015, 12:54 PM
I didn't say it would cripple town, that's moronic, I was referring to my role.

Nemesis
12-09-2015, 12:57 PM
ok, then I'm failing to see what you're getting at.

What
12-09-2015, 12:57 PM
I'm sure you are as you have been intentionally misreading things I have written from the beginning.

Nemesis
12-09-2015, 01:00 PM
I'm sure you are as you have been intentionally misreading things I have written from the beginning.

what are you getting at then?