PDA

View Full Version : Blade and Nemesis Speed Game #2

BladeTwinSwords
12-14-2015, 08:15 PM
You all know the rules at this point.

Mods: Blade and Nemesis

Send all Night actions to either me or Nemesis.

The game starts once 5 people confirm their roles.

Votes will only be counted in these colors

Unvote
No lynch
Vote

Rule breaking results in an immediate modkill.

Days and Nights last 48 hours.
Day 1 Start.
If you fail to come to a decision at day, a vote style modlynch will occur.

This game contains bastard roles!

Players:

Assassin
Cyber
Pass
Rosie
Scribble
What
Zambi

- - - Updated - - -

The theme is Secret Santa.

Passarelli
12-14-2015, 08:24 PM
Confirmed

What
12-14-2015, 08:52 PM
Confirmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmed

I'm a zambi
12-14-2015, 09:10 PM
:smirk:

- - - Updated - - -

I really want to share my flavor.

CYBER
12-14-2015, 09:35 PM
Fuckingfirmed Nemesis flavor.

SCRIBBLE
12-14-2015, 09:44 PM
Confirmed

BladeTwinSwords
12-14-2015, 10:06 PM
You all are a bunch of dirty sluts. Some of you got screwed and others hit the jackpot.

Day 1 Begins!

You have until Wednesday, December 16th at 10:00 PM EST to decide on a lynch.

Rosie
12-14-2015, 10:07 PM
LMFAO Confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Policy Lynch on Cyber?

I'm a zambi
12-14-2015, 10:39 PM
LMFAO Confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Policy Lynch on Cyber?
Policy lynch on Cyber.

Vote Cyber

What
12-14-2015, 10:54 PM
I would love to see a first day cyber lynch actually pull through this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Zambi just changed his profile pic, scum move.

I'm a zambi
12-14-2015, 11:00 PM
Yup .

Assassin
12-14-2015, 11:25 PM
vote what

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and confirmed

CYBER
12-14-2015, 11:34 PM
sigh. here we go again. This will be fun again.

- - - Updated - - -

and no nemesis to rage at how stupid he is.
zambi, u'll have to do.

Rosie
12-14-2015, 11:39 PM
I prefer the Teen titans "Lady Legs" version

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah

Vote Cyber

I'm a zambi
12-15-2015, 12:09 AM
NGL, I have a lot of Ravens on my computer.

- - - Updated - - -

Passarelli
12-15-2015, 01:24 AM
vote assassin

Based off my flavor.

Assassin
12-15-2015, 01:53 AM
vote assassin

Based off my flavor.

Fuck you and your flavor
unvote

- - - Updated - - -

vote pass

I'm a zambi
12-15-2015, 01:59 AM
Fuck you and your flavor
unvote

- - - Updated - - -

vote pass
:lmao:

SCRIBBLE
12-15-2015, 03:03 AM
vote cyber

What
12-15-2015, 03:28 AM
vote assassin

Based off my flavor.

Would that flavor have to do with you being a lyncher or some such?

Vote Cyber

I'm a zambi
12-15-2015, 04:02 AM
Would that flavor have to do with you being a lyncher or some such?

Vote Cyber

More than likely a Jew.

BladeTwinSwords
12-15-2015, 08:12 AM
That's a lynch with votes from Zambi, What, Scrib and Rosie.

Death scene will be posted shortly

- - - Updated - - -

It was probably the best night you all ever had.

Cyber who was, Scrib - Town Daycop with 1 Bulletproof Vest has been hung.

Night 1 Begins! You have until Thursday, December 17th at 8:00 AM EST to send in your actions.

CYBER
12-15-2015, 09:58 AM
good job letting me even speak up before ur niggershit lynches
serves you right.
gg

- - - Updated - - -

good job letting me even speak up before ur niggershit lynches
serves you right.
gg
fucking middle of the night double hammer with no chance of defense or even to let me fucking let me get my investigation result and condemn someone... but hey it's about time you guys jew yourselves out.

Nemesis
12-15-2015, 10:30 AM
Dead players should keep their outpouring of salt to a minimum.

CYBER
12-15-2015, 11:18 AM
Dead players should keep their outpouring of salt to a minimum.

to be fair, considering my normal walls of text and built in rage at the brain damage of the people here, that WAS the minimum.

Nemesis
12-15-2015, 11:26 AM
to be fair, considering my normal walls of text and built in rage at the brain damage of the people here, that WAS the minimum.

I'm a zambi
12-15-2015, 11:36 AM

http://oceansjsu.com/images/salt_pile.jpg

Nemesis
12-15-2015, 12:00 PM
Zambi has been modkilled.

Just kidding, I'm not a fucking asshole.

Assassin
12-15-2015, 02:05 PM
Zzz why do people take so long to say I kill someone....zzzzz

Rosie
12-16-2015, 02:44 AM
zzzz24 hours since last votezzzzz

BladeTwinSwords
12-16-2015, 01:54 PM
The night turns to day as the 6 of you wake up. There nights certainly weren't silent but everyone seems to be alive.

Day 2 Begins!

You have until Friday, December 18th at 2:00 PM EST to come up with a lynch.

Assassin
12-16-2015, 02:03 PM
vote zambi

I'm a zambi
12-16-2015, 02:41 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Pass and either Scribble or What are my fos.

Vote Pass

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if I'm right about any of those, the other(s) should also be right and it should be game.

Assassin
12-16-2015, 03:07 PM
I'm keeping my vote as is. You seem like your deflecting

Assassin
12-16-2015, 04:10 PM
Also glad to see my protection worked last night

Assassin
12-16-2015, 05:39 PM
unvote

Wait nvm

Passarelli
12-16-2015, 06:28 PM
Are you serious? I'm one of the people who didn't vote for the daycop.

You guys know what? I'm 3rd party survivor AGAIN. I also have a stupid strong ability that would make me a target for mafia, so I am loath to use it, but if Zambi is town, he is also retarded and town needs saving. I guess I can sacrifice myself. Also, if I just out everyone now and vote with whoever is in the majority, there is no reason to Lynch or shoot me. Or so I hope.

Everyone please make a post in the following format.

"I am town."

My power is unlimited day or night lie detection, and I can even target portions of a post. So fucking stupid.

Assassin
12-16-2015, 06:33 PM
Yeah c'mon people say I am town.

SCRIBBLE
12-16-2015, 07:26 PM
I don't believe that this old, reused gimmick was put in. Oh well.

"I am town."

I'm a zambi
12-16-2015, 07:47 PM
I am town ...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm fine with any one of you three as a lynch. :lmao:

Assassin
12-16-2015, 08:12 PM
Yes " I am town"

- - - Updated - - -

Though I really don't believe pass
vote pass

Rosie
12-16-2015, 09:06 PM
The Scribble, What, 3AM hammer smells scumtastic

I am Town

I really thought the Cyber Lynch would end @ L-1 with a wall of txt from Cyber telling scum too much info. I dont hold the first vote against Zombie for the same reason.

Vote Scribble

Or that could be What in a moment's notice

Passarelli
12-16-2015, 09:50 PM
So assassin, was your role text purple, red, or yellow?

He is not town, btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Your previous post was enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, anyone who votes for me prior to posting a full list is scum or a retard.

Assassin
12-16-2015, 10:03 PM
It was your mother you liar

- - - Updated - - -

Clear some of the others then if you have said power.

SCRIBBLE
12-16-2015, 10:30 PM
The Scribble, What, 3AM hammer smells scumtastic

I am Town

I really thought the Cyber Lynch would end @ L-1 with a wall of txt from Cyber telling scum too much info. I dont hold the first vote against Zombie for the same reason.

Vote Scribble

Or that could be What in a moment's notice

I've tried to get cyber lynched first day for several games. I finally got my opportunity to do so, of course I hammered him. It's unfortunate he was not scum, but I got it out of my system. Feels good.

Passarelli
12-16-2015, 10:37 PM
Sorry, was driving.

The only town so far is Zambi. I'm guessing What is also scum, but I'll have to see when he gets on. Everyone else so far is lying. This setup looks to be 2v2v2v1 or 2v2v1v1v1.

Seriously blade, WTF.

As for the rest of you, please answer the following questions. It doesn't matter if you lie or not, just answering "no" will suffice. This is for me to decide who I am siding with.

Are you part of a team?
Does someone on your team still have a way to avoid death at night?
Does your team have a night kill?

- - - Updated - - -

Also What, hurry the duck up.

I'm a zambi
12-16-2015, 11:01 PM
Unvote ... for now.

Passarelli
12-16-2015, 11:02 PM
Oh, and since it is blade we are talking about, this could be 1v1v1v1v1v2. I wouldn't put it past him. If that is the case and there are no night kills, we could just vote no Lynch and it would end in a draw. That'd be hilarious.

Rosie
12-16-2015, 11:43 PM
Unvote

Vote What

All I wanted was a reason Scrib

- - - Updated - - -

I bet when Blade gave you that lie detector shit, he didn't see it playing out like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Scrib, What actually hammered him, your hands are clean.

What
12-16-2015, 11:46 PM
Just got back hold on, I asked blade to wait until the deadline so i would be around, he said he would, he lied, so next time ill just wait until the deadline.

What
12-17-2015, 12:09 AM
I am town.

Anywho, Pass admitted 3rd party which is a tremendous red flag, as he is trying to absolve himself if he registers a scum read.

Honestly, on Cyber, I thought he needed 5 votes, not 4, but meh. No info day one, he would have claimed and likely become useless anyways shit happens, blow me. A day 1 hammer means diddly, Zambi tried to hammer him last game, nothing nefarious about that.

I did pitch a everyone is 3rd party to blade a while back, but a town cop would indicate a larger town faction than 2.

Passarelli
12-17-2015, 12:32 AM
Way to wait till the mods are gone dickhole.

I will be willing to vote anyone who doesn't answer my questions. As I said before, just answer each with a no. If there is no night kills, I will announce as such and we can go for the draw. Otherwise, the answers will be confidencial.

What, if you don't believe me, say something about your flavor, and I'll answer true or false.

What
12-17-2015, 12:35 AM
Oh i believe you, but it also means town cant win, which as a survivor you shouldnt give a shit about, you dont have a horse in this race. Mafia is definitely in play, Scrib is the gf and you may well be a goon.

Passarelli
12-17-2015, 12:58 AM
I don't give a shit who wins so long as I win. What, if you have an alternate plan, I'm all ears.

- - - Updated - - -

What, are you a lyncher?

Assassin
12-17-2015, 08:18 AM
You all are retarded.

Passarelli
12-17-2015, 11:33 AM
Also, What is not town.

Assassin, why do you say that?

Also, I wish people would answer my questions. :banghead:

What
12-17-2015, 12:02 PM
I am not a lyncher.

Listen, if we are all non-town except for Zambi, it means we got a few 3rd party, a town, and a couple mafia.The biggest problem to all sides is Mafia since its a group that can communicate. For that reason Vote Scribble . If there is only 1 town left the only hope is for the rest of us to punch ourselves out over night, so he should be on board too. Same rational for the other 3rd party.

Assassin
12-17-2015, 12:10 PM
unvote

Rosie
12-17-2015, 02:22 PM
I am not a lyncher.

Listen, if we are all non-town except for Zambi, it means we got a few 3rd party, a town, and a couple mafia.The biggest problem to all sides is Mafia since its a group that can communicate. For that reason Vote Scribble . If there is only 1 town left the only hope is for the rest of us to punch ourselves out over night, so he should be on board too. Same rational for the other 3rd party.

I am onboard with the reasoning, but how do we know that Scrib is the GF? You never said how you determined this.

Assassin
12-17-2015, 04:01 PM
vote assassin
This is getting boring.

I'm a zambi
12-17-2015, 04:03 PM
Vote What

BladeTwinSwords
12-17-2015, 05:44 PM
Less than 24 hours remain.

Vote Count:

Day 2:

What: Scrib
Ass: Ass
Zambi: What
Rosie: What
Scrib: None
Pass: None

What
12-17-2015, 08:56 PM
He is the GF, he will have a partner out here, so its not something i will be convinced otherwise about.

What
12-17-2015, 09:13 PM
zambi, you do realize you are the only townie left in this game right?

Passarelli
12-17-2015, 10:54 PM
He doesn't know for sure. I got a null result when I checked that statement.

He isn't a lyncher though.

SCRIBBLE
12-17-2015, 11:01 PM
I would think that it was 2 town vs single member third parties.

It is a very blade thing to do. We all have our separate win conditions at this point.

What
12-17-2015, 11:11 PM
Of course you got a null on that otherwise we could all just list possible roles for people and see what happens. I'd eat my hat if there was not a mafia contingent in this game.

And again, the all 3rd party settup, which this apears to be a variation was my idea, not blades.

I'm a zambi
12-17-2015, 11:31 PM
And again, the all 3rd party settup, which this apears to be a variation was my idea, not blades.
http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfeminism/files/2013/04/tantrum.jpg

SCRIBBLE
12-17-2015, 11:32 PM
You're not the only one to consider oddball setups, not sure why it matters whose idea it was.

What
12-17-2015, 11:37 PM
6 people 1 town, 2 mafia, 3 third party.

I'd bet my sweet bippy that is what is left. Down to 5 during the night, likely 4 or maybe less the following day = mafia win.

Anyone advocating mafia isnt in the game, is an idiot or mafia. Scribble is not an idiot, the suggestion its all third parties left is ridiculous.

Vote Scribble, then we will duke it out to see who remains.

- - - Updated - - -

Your assertion, Scribble, that you think there is no mafia since that is a Blade thing to do is why that matters, its not a Blade settup so thats just a red herring to convince people Don Gio-fatass.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Pass, Lie detect this:

Cyber has a tiny, tiny, penis.

What
12-18-2015, 12:07 AM
I'm going to bed, but hey, if I'm wrong and its only 3rd party, lynching Scribble doesnt change a damn thing. If I'm right and we lynch someone else, its game set match.

#logic
#sotired
#hashtag

Passarelli
12-18-2015, 12:10 AM
The only way that'd come back true is if you saw it. Lucy, you got some splanin' to do!

Also, people being unwilling to answer my questions points to there not being mafia. A SK is likely, and he was likely RBed or his target was protected.

What
12-18-2015, 12:28 AM
People show up when i say i leave! just like real life.......

Anywho, I suspect its possible that Pass is mafia, i think I said this somewhere else, but even if he is a survivor he has a vested interest in a speedy win by one side or the other, but he needs 4 votes this day to set it in action, which means he needs another idiot to basically lose the game for themselves to go along, which seeing this crowd is possible.

Who didnt answer your questions? Everything had been answered and not answering doesnt hint at shit. Here is something for you, have Scribble say "I am not Mafia" and see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, imma call it.

Scrib and Pass are the mafia. Re-read his initial reveal comments, at that point no reason to claim 3rd party, could have easily said he was town lie detector. Did it likely to cover up if there was any scum reading on him from another ability. ie 1-shot, deputy, forensic investigator etc.

What
12-18-2015, 12:45 AM
Do what you want guys. If I am wrong, lynching any one person today will not matter, if I am right, we need to hit Mafia, or we lose. That includes all 3rd party and town. Zambi, your only hope is that we all end up killing eachother, 3rd party, we all have our own deal going on im sure, but its a moot point if there is still a partnership out there with so few people left.

Rosie
12-18-2015, 01:14 AM
Sounds a lot more like you are a Lyncher, and Scrib is your Lynchee. You will not say how you know Scrib is mafia, just that he is.

Zambi, my guess would be that it was 3v2v1v1. Pass lie detected a Miller, or a Unknown Mafia Traitor. That could also explain the lack of a night kill. If Scum targeted their traitor the Mod may disallow the kill. Although I am not sure that a Miller would bypass your lie detector. I do agree with What in the fact that my money is on there being a Mafia team though. I just think he is on it.

Passarelli
12-18-2015, 01:27 AM
Are you part of a team?
Does someone on your team still have a way to avoid death at night?
Does your team have a night kill?

Since you missed them apparently.

Rosie, what does not know if Scribble is GF or not.

What, I told the truth because there was no point in lying.

If Scribble wants to post that, I'd happily run detection on it.

Now to run it on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Rosie, lie detector goes through GF, Miller, and anything else that can hide alignment.

- - - Updated - - -

Also what, why the shit wouldn't I have made Scribble and myself town if I were on his team? I'm not that bad of a player.

What
12-18-2015, 08:51 AM
Sounds a lot more like you are a Lyncher, and Scrib is your Lynchee. You will not say how you know Scrib is mafia, just that he is.

Zambi, my guess would be that it was 3v2v1v1. Pass lie detected a Miller, or a Unknown Mafia Traitor. That could also explain the lack of a night kill. If Scum targeted their traitor the Mod may disallow the kill. Although I am not sure that a Miller would bypass your lie detector. I do agree with What in the fact that my money is on there being a Mafia team though. I just think he is on it.

Rosie I'm not a lyncher, Pass has already validated that. Your retarded defense of Scribble either proves you are an idiot or that you are with him.

If Pass is telling the truth, its Rosie/Scrib, together.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I do know he is the GF, Blade's inability to validate that claim does not affect its reality.

- - - Updated - - -

And if people still, against all reason and logic feel that I am a lyncher, then take out Rosie if that makes you feel better.

- - - Updated - - -

there is less than 6 hours left. Don't be stupid people.

- - - Updated - - -

Also in one post Rosie accused me of being a lyncher and part of the mafia, if thats not flailing i dont know what is.

Assassin
12-18-2015, 09:05 AM
Imagine if all them were lynchers

- - - Updated - - -

The third parties I mean

Assassin
12-18-2015, 09:54 AM
unvote

- - - Updated - - -

vote pass

Passarelli
12-18-2015, 10:30 AM
Again people ignoring my questions. Wheee.

Assassin, I'm the only person who has given out any information. Why would you still try to Lynch me?

Also, What is not mafia.

What, I'm guessing you investigated him and came back with town? There are other possibilities that would enable that as well, which is likely why I got a null on it.

At this point, I need to get to sleep. I won't be back on until after the deadline. I don't really care who we lynch, or even if we go for a no Lynch. I really wish people would answer my questions.

BladeTwinSwords
12-18-2015, 10:53 AM
3 hours left until a vote style lynch occurs.

Assassin
12-18-2015, 11:51 AM
Just vote for me. This is going in so many cuddles

- - - Updated - - -

Circles

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

- - - Updated - - -

vote assassin
So done with this shit

- - - Updated - - -

That's supposed to be red

Rosie
12-18-2015, 12:41 PM
Seems like the vote is either What or Scrib per the convo so far. I stick with the town vote. Pass wtf there are 6 of us, and you go FK without casting a vote, a no lynch, anything? You haven't even really gave a FOS. You got your lie detector and will not vote wtf! If there are 2 Mafia we need everyone on the same page because you didn't vote.

Unvote
Vote Scrib

I do not want to leave it up to the Mod.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean AFK

BladeTwinSwords
12-18-2015, 02:45 PM
Since you all could not come up to a decision. I will roll a random number with the following votes based on who voted for whom. If you did not vote, your name is up there.

1. Scrib
2. Ass
3. What
4. Scrib
5. Scrib
6. Pass

With a mighty roll. A 4 appears.

A bolt of lightning rains down from the sky.

Scrib, who was, Zambi - Mafia Godfather has been magically lynched.

Night 2 Begins!

You have until Sunday, December 20th at 3:00 PM EST to send in your night actions.

BladeTwinSwords
12-18-2015, 09:02 PM
Another night passes and there is still some stirring. Another night where no one dies.

Day 3 Begins!

You have until Sunday, December 20th at 9:00PM EST to lynch someone

With 5 left alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Assassin
12-18-2015, 09:08 PM
vote pass

Passarelli
12-18-2015, 09:39 PM
Please copy/paste these statements.

I am not a jester.
I can win with town.

- - - Updated - - -

Assassin, you are a jackass.

- - - Updated - - -

Also:
My win condition is not to Lynch someone.

I'm a zambi
12-18-2015, 09:42 PM
I am not a jester.
I can win with town.
zzzzz

Passarelli
12-18-2015, 09:44 PM
Lol zambi, you are the one person that didn't have to do it.

Also, literally copy/paste. I'm not sure if quotes will work.

Assassin
12-18-2015, 10:08 PM
My win condition is not to Lynch someone.

Passarelli
12-18-2015, 10:37 PM
Assassin, answer the first two.

What
12-18-2015, 11:22 PM
Vote Rosie

Stop dicking around. Also, called it that he was the godfather so go fuck your couch.

Passarelli
12-18-2015, 11:43 PM
Rosie is not mafia, as I got a null result when he accused you of being mafia. I would have gotten a lie report otherwise.

I hate being ignored.

What
12-18-2015, 11:54 PM
You got a null result when he accused me therefore he is not mafia? That does not make sense. I think we established your detector does not work on other people's accusations about others.

There is 1 mafia, 1 town, 3 3rd party left.

You are the only wild card in play here pass, everyone else stands pretty firmly with themself. Stop pretending like you get to direct shit Pass, you are tying your horse to Zambi for some reason, and guess what, thats not something people are going to go along with. I think Assassin was onto something here. There are really no secrets left out there, it comes down to execution of night actions, and presumably tonight is going to be ridiculously eventful.

unvote

vote Pass

Let's do this, and may the best man win.

Passarelli
12-19-2015, 12:27 AM
What, if he were mafia, he would know that you were not mafia. I'm not sure how you miss that.

I thought you were still going with the "Rosie is mafia" shit.

I was tying my wagon to Zambi because he is town, and no one else has given me any reason to think they are likely to win. Give me some reason to think you can win and I might go along with you. Why go after the survivor? Your reasoning is fallacious and retarded on the level of Cyber, especially if you are trying to win yourself. The objective should be to get me on your side so you can win faster.

Vote What

What
12-19-2015, 12:38 AM
Rosie is mafia, but he is one man.

Assassin is one man.

I am one man.

Zambi is one man.

You want people to suck your ass for you to join them so you can arbitrarily decide who will win. You are a wildcard, and have outlived your usefullness. You established the settup but are still trying to see if people are going to pretend to be pro-town for some reason, which would be a death trap for them if it came down to 3 people left, with you being one of them.
There are still too many people alive for you to try and play that card, since no one needs you, you need someone, and its pretty clear you have chosen Zambi to be that one. Are you honestly gonna tell me that if it comes down to say, you Zambi and Rosie, you will side with Rosie? You're gonna white knight this bitch up and stick with town, as you have the whole game.

- - - Updated - - -

Killing you ensures it is every man for themself, which at this point is a much better scenario for the remaining third party and mafia than supporting town, as that goes directly against their interests. Please try and tell me why im wrong. I'm not going to try to get you to join me, since this isn't 3rd grade and there is nothing any person here can offer you over anyone else. I don't like the idea of letting it come down to who Pass likes the most, and I don't think the others like that idea either.

Passarelli
12-19-2015, 12:51 AM
So you'd rather let blade decide who wins in a 1v1v1 rather then me remembering a debt?

Rosie
12-19-2015, 12:52 AM
I think I can win with Pass and Zamb. I fear the vig shot but wth.

Vote What

What
12-19-2015, 12:53 AM
Um, night actions are gonna decide this game, not Pass the wunderkind, thats pretty obvious. Plus, we all know how the tie breakers work, so it wont come down to a stalemate, especially if its 1 v 1 v 1.

Rosie
I am not a jester
I can win with town left

What
You are digging your own grave Rosie (I know you think you can kill him off at night but you wont be able to)

Passarelli
12-19-2015, 12:54 AM
Are you an arsonist?

What
12-19-2015, 12:54 AM
I can win with town left too rosie, thats how the tiebreaker works, but it wont if pass is there to side with town. You need him or zambi to die, this is your best option whether or not you realize it.

Rosie
12-19-2015, 12:55 AM
I can kill town as well, but Assasin may not go for Zambi.

What
12-19-2015, 12:58 AM
Ass is 3rd rosie, he needs to be the last one left

- - - Updated - - -

Same as you, you need to eliminate the variables, no one has been dieing at night, to bank on that to win is not the best move

- - - Updated - - -

fuck you can kill me tonight if you think im a threat, but letting Pass stay alive can and will fuck your shit up

There is no benefit to pretending to be pro town any more the jig is up, this plan is the best statisically for you to win.

- - - Updated - - -

plus it will really piss Pass off, which is also fun.

Rosie
12-19-2015, 12:59 AM
I am not mafia What.

What
12-19-2015, 01:00 AM
It will come down to 4 people in it for themselves, if you kill me, then it will be 2 v 1 v1 going into the night, and will not give you the best chance, im not saying you will win following my plan, im just saying it gives all of us the best chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever you are Rosie, you can't win if it comes down to you pass and zambi, you have to realze that.

Rosie
12-19-2015, 01:00 AM
Ass is I assume. Or you are a usuper.

Passarelli
12-19-2015, 01:01 AM
What's refusal to answer me means he is an arsonist, and likely has you and assassin marked for death. Don't be stupid.

What
12-19-2015, 01:04 AM
It doesnt matter Rosie, me, you, ASS are all anti-town one way or the other, its makes no sense to support town no, it will not give you any advantage and puts you in the worse possible postion. How are you not seeing that?

- - - Updated - - -

I am not an arsonist

- - - Updated - - -

happy fuckwad

- - - Updated - - -

Rosie, you are activly supporting your own lose here instead of leaving it up to your own actions at night

- - - Updated - - -

Pass wants to control and direct the game, you are allowing him to do that, which is not going to work out for you, look at how he has played so far. He is elbow deep up zambis ass and no one is dying at night, you cant rely on that working for you.

Rosie
12-19-2015, 01:06 AM
Unvote
Vote Pass

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't shut up could you Pass.

What
12-19-2015, 01:06 AM
May the best man win boys, this aint not popularity contest.

Passarelli
12-19-2015, 01:08 AM
Mods are offline so I can't truth check him at this time. Give me till one of them comes back. He is rushing you for a reason.

Rosie
12-19-2015, 01:09 AM
GL boys.

Passarelli
12-19-2015, 01:10 AM
Sigh, you are retarded. GG what.

What
12-19-2015, 01:11 AM
Mods are offline so I can't truth check him at this time. Give me till one of them comes back. He is rushing you for a reason.

its already happened pass, thats 3 on you. I'm not an arsonist, i dont have a nefarious plan, im simply stating a fact. it comes down to 4 people all in it for themselves, and it should be a rather fun and entertaining end since we dont have to pretend like we need to sway you to our side.

- - - Updated - - -

And its even more fun since we all know we all want eachother dead, and no one is on anyone elses side.

Passarelli
12-19-2015, 01:12 AM
Protip, don't let scum rush the day.

Rosie
12-19-2015, 01:13 AM
You painted me into a corner Pass. I had no choice, you just wouldn't stop prying.

What
12-19-2015, 01:17 AM
Pass, we are literally all scum, and its a speed game

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also assuming at this point Rosie misread something and is himself the arsonist.

Passarelli
12-19-2015, 01:23 AM
Rosie, you did that that yourself. I already said if someone gave me the information I needed I would side with them and hide the information. Now I'm hoping what or assassin really is an arsonist so you lose.

What
12-19-2015, 01:25 AM
Pass, people don't need you, you needed them to win, you were a survivor, you overplayed your hand and were still pushing pro-town crap well into the 3rd day when it was established there is only 1 town left.

Passarelli
12-19-2015, 01:26 AM
That'd be retarded if that's the case. Whatever blade told me I was going to say that you were an arsonist so that we could just Lynch you

- - - Updated - - -

You prolly caught that though and that's why you pushed so hard.

What
12-19-2015, 01:28 AM
Um, yeah. I almost premetivly mentioned that but was pretty sure that would look suspicous as well.

Passarelli
12-19-2015, 01:29 AM
My best bet, the mafia, lost someone already. Noone else gave me anything to go on to ally myself with them. If you would have chilled out, I likely would have sided with you day 3. No reason for me to backstab you, unless you think I'd want to hand a victory to Cyber.

What
12-19-2015, 01:30 AM
Someone on steam get Blade or Nem's fat ass in here.

Passarelli
12-19-2015, 01:32 AM
Also didn't help I was driving that whole time. I'm going to laugh if Rosie is an arsonist and kills you and assassin, and one of you shoots him.

- - - Updated - - -

They are both offline.

- - - Updated - - -

Which I already said.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I hope Zambi wins with you three retards killing each other.

What
12-19-2015, 01:34 AM
We shall see, gonna definitly be more fun and intersting than haveing to answer your questions for another 48 hours while trying to convince you to join us.

#rekt

Passarelli
12-19-2015, 01:35 AM
None of you gave me anything other than you were scum not on a team. Nothing actionable.

BladeTwinSwords
12-19-2015, 10:47 AM
That's a lynch boys.

You all made a bad move.

Pass, who was, Assassin - 3rd Party Survivor with Unlimited Lie Detector has been hung!

Night 3 Begins!

You have until Monday, December 21st at 11:00AM EST to send in your actions.

BladeTwinSwords
12-19-2015, 03:44 PM
At the end of the night. Several bodies lie on the ground.

Rosie, who was, What - 3rd Party Arsonist has died.

What, who was, Rosie - 3rd Party Serial Killer has died.

Town has won the game!

Winners

Zambi - Town Vigilante with 1 Bulletproof Vest

Losers

Assassin - 3rd Party Jester

What
12-19-2015, 03:47 PM
lulz

GG

BladeTwinSwords
12-19-2015, 03:48 PM
Everyone had a vest except for the Survivor who got lynched anyways.

Night Actions:

Night 1:

Rosie - Douse Pass
Zambi - Nothing
Scrib - Assassin
What - Scrib

Night 2:

Rosie: Douse Assassin
What: Rosie

Night 3:

Rosie: Douse What
What: Rosie

What
12-19-2015, 03:54 PM
What as Rosie, killed Rosie as What.

It was destined to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I was royally fucked with the number of vests out there.

BladeTwinSwords
12-19-2015, 04:02 PM
These were the estimated chances of winning for everyone by Night 3:

Town: 50%
Draw: 40%
What: 5%
Assassin: 5%

- - - Updated - - -

I will be unable to host another mafia game for a while since I will be very busy over the holidays.

CYBER
12-19-2015, 04:38 PM
lol, you guys all played your own solo game that you led yourselves, and what happened, you all STILL manage to fuck up royally, with no Cyber in the game to blame, and lost.
Every single one of you dumbasses lost EXCEPT the person who had almost no chance to win during N2 after the policy lynch on me...

HAHAHA

This is fucking gold.

PS: fuck you zambi, i was LITERALLY your only fucking ally in the game and you didn't even give me a chance to let you know of that -.-... Don't EVER start a fucking policy lynch on me as a town ever again.
At least you managed to use up your retardedness quota of the game all at once early, while the rest played so horribly that you didn't have to do anything this game lolz. sooo gg:P

Assassin
12-19-2015, 05:07 PM
I don't get it...on the final day where it's me and town...wouldn't he vote for me and I would as well and I would win?

BladeTwinSwords
12-19-2015, 05:26 PM
Town met it's win requirement before you did.

Rosie
12-19-2015, 05:32 PM
Wtf, no flavor to tell me my vest was gone. I would have fucking killed Assasin atleast.

Nemesis
12-19-2015, 05:41 PM
Town policy lynched Cyber and won. Success!

I hope everyone enjoyed your flavor, that's what I did.

Interesting set up blade had in mind.

Assassin played way too fucking dumb, everyone saw through that.

Vests for all!

Assassin
12-19-2015, 06:44 PM
It's the first time playing a jester. Lets see you be perfect the first time.

Nemesis
12-19-2015, 06:59 PM

you mean like every time? ya, easy.

I'm a zambi
12-19-2015, 07:16 PM
lol, you guys all played your own solo game that you led yourselves, and what happened, you all STILL manage to fuck up royally, with no Cyber in the game to blame, and lost.
Every single one of you dumbasses lost EXCEPT the person who had almost no chance to win during N2 after the policy lynch on me...

HAHAHA

This is fucking gold.

PS: fuck you zambi, i was LITERALLY your only fucking ally in the game and you didn't even give me a chance to let you know of that -.-... Don't EVER start a fucking policy lynch on me as a town ever again.
At least you managed to use up your retardedness quota of the game all at once early, while the rest played so horribly that you didn't have to do anything this game lolz. sooo gg:P
Doesn't matter; still won.

Nemesis
12-19-2015, 07:24 PM
Doesn't matter; still won.

watch out before he gets salty and tells everyone how bad they are and he is the only one who is good.

What
12-19-2015, 07:28 PM
I was glad we lynched Pass, that made me happy in the pants.

SCRIBBLE
12-19-2015, 08:25 PM
That was eventful. I was sweating What getting the win for a moment there.

I'm a zambi
12-19-2015, 08:27 PM
That was eventful. I was sweating What getting the win for a moment there.
No faith. No faith whatsoever. :violin:

What
12-19-2015, 11:16 PM
So who wants to host like you know, a real game?

Rosie
12-19-2015, 11:42 PM
If What had gotten lynched I would have won the game. Pass just had to direct ask me if I was Arsonist. Who wouldn't vote off the arsonist when they logged in. Unlimited Lie detector OP!

What
12-19-2015, 11:45 PM
He was pushing me as the arsonist, all you had to do was agree with him and wait for zambi to log in to hammer me.

Rosie
12-20-2015, 03:08 AM
You misunderstood him, he was pushing me as the arsonist.

What
12-20-2015, 09:14 AM
That'd be retarded if that's the case. Whatever blade told me I was going to say that you were an arsonist so that we could just Lynch you

- - - Updated - - -

You prolly caught that though and that's why you pushed so hard.

Rosie, you iz an retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

And if you still cant read, you could just ask him.

I'm a zambi
12-20-2015, 10:18 AM
Oh yeah, I totally forgot that I wanted to share my role flavor. Here's what I got in my role PM.

Speed Mafia Game #2 Role
Zambi

Role Name: Passarelli
Role: Vigilante with 1 Bulletproof Vest
Alignment: Town
Power: Shoot someone at night
Power #2: Protection against attacks (Vest)
To Win: Kill opposing factions

Merry Christmas, Jew! I'm pretty sure Pass is a Jew, anyways...I mean, it's not like I overly care either way, but he acts pretty Jewy, or is it Jewey?
Either way, it's Christmas, you don't fit in, whether is your crippling lack of social skills or the aforementioned Jewcitus.
Here's what you got; a Jew gun, and a Jew vest. Do your Jewiest.

SCRIBBLE
12-20-2015, 10:24 AM
Scrib

Role Name: Zambi
Role: Godfather with 1 Bulletproof Vest
Alignment: Mafia
Power: Night kill.
Power #2: Show up as innocent to investigations.
Power #3: Protection against attacks (Vest)
Partners: You are all alone...

You suck at modding. Fuck you.
Here.

I'm a zambi
12-20-2015, 11:01 AM
Here.

CYBER
12-20-2015, 04:17 PM
Cyber

Role Name: Scribble
Role: Daycop with 1 Bulletproof Vest
Alignment: Town
Power: Investigate someone during Day Phase to determine if they are town or anti-town.
Power #2: Protection against attacks (Vest)

This will be a challenge for you, because you're going to have to play someone quiet and competent. Which is pretty much the exact opposite of anything you've ever done with your life. You know, you might actually improve your gameplay by just going afk for most of it. Also, falling down the stairs and breaking your stupid cunt neck would be a good start as well, then at least people will understand when you shit yourself constantly you wheelie fucking cunt.

That + the mods steam message saying "I'm betting you won't even get a chance to use your ability before they lynch you".
oh nemesis, i thought you didnt care!

oh and Fuck everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

I could win any jester game on my first time and every time after that.... with my eyes closed. And with global record time. and end each game in day 1. tooEZ

What
12-20-2015, 04:21 PM
Mines just said:

I have no idea who Rosie is...

- - - Updated - - -

Jester is totes easy. I mean you vaguely hinted at some sort of protection role, I guess hoping people would find that scummy, but you have a habit of saying shit you shouldn't so no one paid attention. All you had to do was refuse to answer any of pass's questions and told him to fuck himself. That would have at least drawn some attention, you literally did nothing to make people even consider voting for you.

Assassin
12-20-2015, 04:58 PM
I did and kept voting for him

What
12-20-2015, 07:36 PM
You kept saying you didnt believe him, which was idiotic, but not enough to get people to want to lynch you, it just makes them not care about you.

Assassin
12-20-2015, 07:54 PM
I figured calling the truth detector a liar would've gotten more attention

Nemesis
12-21-2015, 07:47 AM
I figured calling the truth detector a liar would've gotten more attention

I think the problem was you played too obvious. Like your bad play at the start was just chalked up to it being you, but after that I think everyone caught on quickly and just ignored you for the rest of the game.

Passarelli
12-21-2015, 05:09 PM
Rosie, you are indeed retarded. I was asking what if he was arsonist, because that'd be the easiest way to switch the Lynch from me to him. You just panicked when you saw "arsonist".

Nemesis
03-09-2016, 07:39 AM
Remember when Cyber got lynched right off the bat and the town still won?

What
03-12-2016, 11:01 PM
Remember when Cyber got lynched right off the bat and the town still won?

That's what we in the biz call cause and effect.

Nemesis
03-18-2016, 09:36 AM
That's what we in the biz call cause and effect.

My favourite part was when he cried.