PDA

View Full Version : Perm John Rambo - no recoil hacks.

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-16-2009, 03:14 PM
So i was message that john rambo's cursor never moves. so i came in under [SN] DeNoM DeMoN to see what's up...

and to see that, it's true.

Didn't get Sb_status... sorry.

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Sorry, here's the demo.

johnrambo
05-16-2009, 03:36 PM
Now u say no recoil hacks?

What more can you say, i wallhack, i aimbot? Omg the holy shit i dont hack

and i wasnt blocking or not moving i was defending on spacestation u are a bad admin though

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Now u say no recoil hacks?

What more can you say, i wallhack, i aimbot? Omg the holy shit i dont hack

and i wasnt blocking or not moving i was defending on spacestation u are a bad admin though

Actually no, i took time out of my day to come and look to see what my freind message me about. You clearly use no recoil hacks.

GF.

Kavinsky
05-16-2009, 03:55 PM
Oh shut up this perms been coming for quite awhile, and you've got about the same credibilty as koolayed at this point.

2 down, many more to come.

johnrambo
05-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Zero got more experience here, so he will see the demo and he will decide.

Kavinsky
05-16-2009, 10:02 PM
alow me to refresh your memory John

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=977&page=5

Ok I just got home today...

One last thing: DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU EVER GO IN THERE AGAIN YOU WILL EAT A CAT OUT OF YOUR ASS BEFORE YOU GET UNBANNED?

ricochet
05-17-2009, 10:42 AM
Definitely a no-recoil hack.

Two main reasons:

1) Your cross-hair does not climb upwards as you empty your clip.
2) Your cross-hair does not expand when you fire over an extended period of time.

You have been caught.

Oh by the way, look at the attached demo of an AK. Notice the crosshair climbing even though I am trying to compensate and especially notice that the crosshair expands as I fire through a whole clip...

Go find another server.

I suggest that zero submit this to Steam Bans.

johnrambo
05-17-2009, 11:29 AM
Definitely a no-recoil hack.

Two main reasons:

1) Your cross-hair does not climb upwards as you empty your clip.
2) Your cross-hair does not expand when you fire over an extended period of time.

You have been caught.

Oh by the way, look at the attached demo of an AK. Notice the crosshair climbing even though I am trying to compensate and especially notice that the crosshair expands as I fire through a whole clip...

Go find another server.

I suggest that zero submit this to Steam Bans.

Well, for your info u can fire with AK and with your mouse move down for best aim, to aim to the center, thats why u think is no recoil. but whatever

inthebutt
05-17-2009, 01:23 PM
John Rambo, its really sickening that you consider to state your innocent and you no longer break rules. People don't change. It's time for you to find another server, everytime your in the server all people ever talk about is how your ruining their cades, zteleing away from them, blocking them and asking admins to either kick or ban you. You've been caught by so many admins on ZM and you don't even contribute anything to the server. Your like the nutsack of the field mouse, dangling from the lions mouth as it fucks your ugly ass mother (thats a line from the movie employee of the month). Plus your making all the admins sit there in spec and babysit you, well fuck you rambo this ban should really stay, I'm not wasting anymore time on you.

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-17-2009, 01:54 PM
Just be happy i forgot to type in sb_status...

you still have your account go play in another server.

goodbye.

Hodgie
05-17-2009, 05:53 PM
Well, for your info u can fire with AK and with your mouse move down for best aim, to aim to the center, thats why u think is no recoil. but whatever

That would make sense if your bullets were hitting above your crosshairs...But the fact that that your bullets are going where your cross hair is pretty much makes what you're saying invalid...

whytboiz33
05-17-2009, 09:12 PM
i havnt seen the demo. if the bullets do consistantly hit the SAME point during a SPRAY, then yes, cross hair hacks.

but just a side note...

when ur specing someone, the crosshairs dont change due to fire. they only change from player movement(running,ducking, jumping).

whytboiz33
05-17-2009, 09:23 PM
i just reviewed the demo, i would personally say its not substantial enough. its hard for my to tell which fire is his or not, due to the rapid gun fire by every1. but by the immediat looks of things he does have recoil. from what i noticed, the bullets were bouncing off the metal fairly above his cross hairs.

keep in mind... cross hairs DO NOT move when ur specing. only when they are in movement.

ill look at it again to see when hes moving, if the cross hairs ever adjust.

whytboiz33
05-17-2009, 09:29 PM
*trip posts* why do you have so many steam accounts john rambo? i was looking at ur stats page... looks like uhave a few stat pages...

johnrambo
05-18-2009, 04:45 PM
*trip posts* why do you have so many steam accounts john Rambo? i was looking at ur stats page... looks like u have a few stat pages...

No, i haven't, but u know that John Rambo name is used in the world by many people, so heres my thing:

Some1 can copy your name and hack (not in my case), and then u enter again and bans you hahahaha, these on other server happened to me.

But here, i saw the demo and lol i laugh on the holys face cause this is clean, i haven't hack not even once in my life, but whatever 20$ aren't too much. So if zero decides not to unban me so i don't care, i can buy another account and play.

PS. Seriously omg look the demo, this isnt hackin, and a ak47 easy to do good aim.

whytboiz33
05-18-2009, 06:10 PM
no, i haven't, but u know that john rambo name is used in the world by many people, so heres my thing:

Some1 can copy your name and hack (not in my case), and then u enter again and bans you hahahaha, these on other server happened to me.

But here, i saw the demo and lol i laugh on the holys face cause this is clean, i haven't hack not even once in my life, but whatever 20$ aren't too much. So if zero decides not to unban me so i don't care, i can buy another account and play.

Ps. Seriously omg look the demo, this isnt hackin, and a ak47 easy to do good aim.

ur english i ssooo broken...

Hodgie
05-18-2009, 06:11 PM
ur english i ssooo broken...

... like your face.

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-18-2009, 07:10 PM
No, i haven't, but u know that John Rambo name is used in the world by many people, so heres my thing:

PS. Seriously omg look the demo, this isnt hackin, and a ak47 easy to do good aim.

and we'll ban you on that account to. fucker.

johnrambo
05-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Poor nerd holy, i wasnt hackin at all so you will never know who i am.........wish u find me, now im playing on the server though.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Poor nerd holy, i wasnt hackin at all so you will never know who i am.........wish u find me, now im playing on the server though.

U still can be found.....douchebag.

Kavinsky
05-18-2009, 08:07 PM
Oh shut the fuck up JR, your not god and everyone hates you on all the ibis servers, someone will report you and get your steam IDs and under the new baning system thats the end of your accounts for both gungame and zmod.

inthebutt
05-18-2009, 08:12 PM
actually I think he just changed his name to JoN. I just banned someone for today under that name. he was really acting like you usually do john rambo.

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-18-2009, 10:06 PM
actually I think he just changed his name to JoN. I just banned someone for today under that name. he was really acting like you usually do john rambo.

I was about to ban the same son of a bitch. He delibertly shot my cade up and !ztele. I was about to ban him when map vote came up, and i got over it when i saw snoopie!

inthebutt
05-18-2009, 10:13 PM
I was about to ban the same son of a bitch. He delibertly shot my cade up and !ztele. I was about to ban him when map vote came up, and i got over it when i saw snoopie!

its John Rambo under a different name. I gotta admit though, he is a fucking moron, changing his name from John Rambo to JoN. :lmao::lmao:

that's really gonna make admins think its someone else.

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-18-2009, 11:31 PM
its John Rambo under a different name. I gotta admit though, he is a fucking moron, changing his name from John Rambo to JoN. :lmao::lmao:

that's really gonna make admins think its someone else.

No fucking way!

LMLNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kavinsky
05-18-2009, 11:54 PM
fucking hell even koolayed was smart enough to change his name to $5$, never use his mic and change his playstyle, yeash what a half wit.

johnrambo
05-19-2009, 09:08 PM
LOL! GOTCHA! i have played on your server but no JoN.....lol u WILL NEVER FIND ME SO FUCK OFF YOU NERDS

Vladninja
05-19-2009, 09:36 PM
LOL! GOTCHA! i have played on your server but no JoN.....lol u WILL NEVER FIND ME SO FUCK OFF YOU NERDS

Are you serious!?! You must be retarted... Look one of two things will happen....

1.) You play on the server shut up and follow the rules then yes maybe no one will discover you...
2.) You will get back to your old tricks and will be banned whether we know its you or not.

LOL... its funny how you seem to think you have the upper hand. Play right and stay or Fuck up and your gone its as simple as that no matter who you are.

deprodigy
05-19-2009, 09:52 PM
vlad with such snide comments like that you shouldn't worry, how much do id's cost these days?

Vladninja
05-19-2009, 10:01 PM
vlad with such snide comments like that you shouldn't worry, how much do id's cost these days?

Thanks Deprodigy you are right... it is hard for me at times to stay patient surrounded by such idiots as this.

IBIS provides such a great server for everyone to play on you would think more people would just enjoy the servers... rather than waste money/time being dip shits.

Personally I want to say thanks to Holy for making sure there is one less idiot in zombie mod. One down many to go... maybe that's the way it will always be in zombie mod but I refuse to give up on such a fun game.

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-19-2009, 11:19 PM
i never see you in there vladdy :icon_frown:

Yes rambo, you are an idiot. Zer0 can track your i.p in any server.

TY for telling us you were on, FUCKTARD.

You are a true idiot.

inthebutt
05-20-2009, 12:03 AM
John Rambo = FAIL!!!

:stupid:

whytboiz33
05-20-2009, 01:04 AM
ban this guy from the forums and all servers.

Vladninja
05-20-2009, 02:05 AM
I went to log on two days ago and it said it couldnt find map (the map was snoopie which Ive playd on many times)... I went to re install counterstrike and my freaking computer isnt even reading my cd/dvd drive.:headache:

I have one on order from newegg.com and it should be here soon. I expect to be on middle of next week. Sorry for the delay Holy... damn it Im trying.

whytboiz33
05-20-2009, 02:10 PM
I went to log on two days ago and it said it couldnt find map (the map was snoopie which Ive playd on many times)... I went to re install counterstrike and my freaking computer isnt even reading my cd/dvd drive.:headache:

I have one on order from newegg.com and it should be here soon. I expect to be on middle of next week. Sorry for the delay Holy... damn it Im trying.

thats because you installed a new driver witch fucked you up. you could have fixed it by rebooting.

Kavinsky
05-20-2009, 03:19 PM
Well Zero its a unanimous lynch this fucker vote, his steam Id is STEAM_0:1:15884487

source:
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16133#post16133

and if you have any doubts on what kind of a person he is, just look at all the posts he's made over the past months

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2160
I mean this guy is a grade A asshole, he's worse than koolayed for fucks sake.

johnrambo
05-21-2009, 12:32 AM
For [god] sake , be a pro and see the demo clearly, hacking.....bah! U suck holy thats all. Bunch of nerds tards

johnrambo
05-21-2009, 12:35 AM
Only a noob would think about no recoil.....my account would be vac banned in the next weeks or past weeks.....LOL NO RECOIL

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-21-2009, 06:42 PM
For steam to ban players without demo's, it takes time. The machine that detects hacks doesn't make any bans until it's completely sure someone is running hacks. Steam Bans players caught on Demo's with sb_status.
So if you keep on using your hacks, eventually you will be caught and banned.

whytboiz33
05-21-2009, 07:14 PM
he should be banned based on how hes treated our members and his responce to the demo.

๖ReS
05-21-2009, 10:41 PM
John Rambo = FAIL!!!

Speakin' the truth brah :wtg:

Vladninja
05-22-2009, 01:58 AM
John Rambo = FAIL!!!

+1....

Dual
05-22-2009, 05:37 PM
As you might remember this is the same idiot who claim his brother died in Iraq on some special mission or some shit. If a family member of mine died the way claim I Would not have be on this forum so quickly as he did. He is a fraud and cheater . BANNED should stay, and all your other account will easy be trace jackass!

Hodgie
05-22-2009, 06:04 PM
As you might remember this is the same idiot who claim his brother died in Iraq on some special mission or some shit. If a family member of mine died the way claim I Would not have be on this forum so quickly as he did. He is a fraud and cheater . BANNED should stay, and all your other account will easy be trace jackass!

Actually I've already made that mistaken assumption. You (and I) were thinking of Lt. Rambo... this is John Rambo

XxMastagunzxX
05-22-2009, 06:26 PM
John Rambo = FAIL!!!

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:uHg8hJpCj0WQ-M:http://thehealthblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/cookie.jpg

johnrambo
05-24-2009, 05:02 PM
[nerds] without life :)

Koolayed
05-30-2009, 06:46 AM
seeing how many posts that holy shit has wrote (wich were mostly complaints) seems like hes back to

Mallissin
06-02-2009, 02:36 AM
he should be banned based on how hes treated our members and his responce to the demo.

I just viewed the demo, after reading your post, and I agree with you. It looks like typical AK fire with a recoil. The cross-hairs won't show recoil when spectating as you aptly pointed out and Hodgie didn't seem to realize in his self-demo. You can see some of his bullets during the hail of gunfire, none are flying perfectly straight, and then later on just before the ban, you can see his fire hitting the boxes in a random pattern.

Accusations aside, I know Rambo seems to be acting like a jackass, but keep in mind the circumstances.

It seems like Holy has been trying to get this guy perm banned since December. In fact, Rambo never touched the IBIS forums until Holy banned him for a kick-able offense (barricading an off-limits room). Holy didn't follow the rules anymore than Rambo did. Seems more like a strike for both of them.

And now we have Holy trying to create dirt on a guy he doesn't like to have him perm banned. Course, his pals inthebutt and Res jump in to collaborate, but no where in the demo does the guy do anything wrong nor any other demos offered to prove the other accusations.

So, if you were a regular and an admin were singling you out like this and his friends came in to join the stomping, how would you react to the flood of people berating you? Probably not like a perfect gentleman I bet. You'd get pissed and toss some names around. Why not give him the benefit of just acting normal for the situation?

Kavinsky
06-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Listen both rambo and koolayed are douche bags, any chance to get rid of them has to be taken and it has.
Besides look at the way hes's treating everyone, if you need anymore proof that he should be banned from IBIS there it is.

johnrambo
06-17-2009, 02:28 PM
Pity im playing on your server with another name :)

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-17-2009, 02:41 PM
I just viewed the demo, after reading your post, and I agree with you. It looks like typical AK fire with a recoil. The cross-hairs won't show recoil when spectating as you aptly pointed out and Hodgie didn't seem to realize in his self-demo. You can see some of his bullets during the hail of gunfire, none are flying perfectly straight, and then later on just before the ban, you can see his fire hitting the boxes in a random pattern.

Accusations aside, I know Rambo seems to be acting like a jackass, but keep in mind the circumstances.

It seems like Holy has been trying to get this guy perm banned since December. In fact, Rambo never touched the IBIS forums until Holy banned him for a kick-able offense (barricading an off-limits room). Holy didn't follow the rules anymore than Rambo did. Seems more like a strike for both of them.

And now we have Holy trying to create dirt on a guy he doesn't like to have him perm banned. Course, his pals inthebutt and Res jump in to collaborate, but no where in the demo does the guy do anything wrong nor any other demos offered to prove the other accusations.

So, if you were a regular and an admin were singling you out like this and his friends came in to join the stomping, how would you react to the flood of people berating you? Probably not like a perfect gentleman I bet. You'd get pissed and toss some names around. Why not give him the benefit of just acting normal for the situation?

Listen here ass hole, i was suspicious of him hacking before i ban him, and when i got a message from a player within the server saying this guy is hacking i jump on to view john rambo and it was likely on his cross hair movements that he was using recoil hacks. It's 1 of many things he's done since your gone, i've ban him literally 7-8 times! All of them were after warnings and times i had to get on CS:S and watch him break the rules right before my eyes. Unlike you mallissin, i got demo's :icon_mrgreen:

I believe zer0 can i.p ban you if im correct, if you still have the same i.p adress as before, you dumb ass.

Christmas
06-24-2009, 09:59 AM

Funny, I didn't know changing your name gave you an "anti ban" sheild.

Test it out with me sometime. We can see if it works.

TheLittlestHobo
06-25-2009, 07:29 PM
The more concerning question is: Is he still cade breaking and/or breaking rules? If he hasn't it means we've done our jobs and John Rambo that we used to know is now a changed man.

Jeimuzu
06-27-2009, 02:02 AM
One can only hope Hobo. If not however, he'll be banned shortly anyways.