PDA

View Full Version : hai guys | 01-18-16 | 21:07 | STEAM_0:0:48565451

$Money$
01-18-2016, 08:11 PM
Name in Game: hai guys
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:48565451
Where: Pub
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:48565451&advType=steamid&Submit
Reason for perma ban: Wall Hack
Its a short demo, first 2 round ok whatever then the 3rd got thinking.

I'm a zambi
01-18-2016, 10:25 PM
I would say 'no' on rounds 1 and 3, possibly on had something going on on round 2. The round where he TKed and then suddenly wiped the opposing team is certainly suspicious.

I would say yes, just judging from the TK round.

MadGamer101
01-18-2016, 10:39 PM
I am no expert when it comes to catching hackers, but something does seem weird with this dude.

What I don't get is he was shooting the floor and those shots were registering as hits, but it also could be lag.

I just wanted to give my input on what I saw, It's hard to say for sure.

minjae
01-19-2016, 12:00 PM
Ok..so after viewing this demo quite a few times. I came to the conclusion that he is walling.
I wish the demo didn't lag either, cause like others said, he does have a weird shot with the AK, which I have seen in other demos.
But anyways, these are the ticks I got (these might not be exact ticks, I didn't feel like watching all over just to get the exact ticks)

2400 - looks up top (yes, this can be explained if you played this map before)
4600 - looks up at bridge and waits until his head pops out (couldn't hear this guy at all)
8700 - traced guy through corner wall (guess it could be typical that he was waiting there)
10800 - Shot upwards somehow with guy at stairs (not really a big deal, just thought I'd put it out there)
14500 - "Didn't see him" If his walls are same as when watching demos with matwire, then that explains why he "didn't see him" (not a big deal)
20200 - This one makes it obvious. He aims at the corner tracing guy with awp (he shouldn't have known he was there)
21500 - This one did it for me. He was shooting his deagle through the corner wall at the guy sitting on the boxes

So with that, my vote is perma for walls.

Joker
01-19-2016, 12:48 PM
I honestly have to vote NO on this because the fact that the demo is un-usable as evidence. The demo is so laggy you can't really tell. The problem with the pub I noticed is that all of the demo's are laggy. I downloaded several random demo's and they were exactly the same.

rawrr
01-19-2016, 06:57 PM
It does look like he's walling but because of the lag in the demo it makes it hard to determine if its walls or lucky coincidences.
I'm on the fence here :banghead:

phil.™
01-21-2016, 09:16 AM
Pretty obvious he's walling. Some may be explained via sound and radar, but the ticks minj provided, it did it for me.

2k - looking up was fishy as hell, given the distance and aligned with enemy. but he does show consistency of looking at that spot around 18k.
4k - walking and making no sound, he looks up at the ground and points crosshair right at him.
Last two ticks what minj provided did it for me as well. Not so much the random shooting, but the shooting and them aiming at a crouched guy not making any sound, then dat prefire doeee.

Walls.
Perma banned, closed.