PDA

View Full Version : Unban Please

NueB
05-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Hey I just got banned from your server, apparently for ghosting/hacking but none of the such was going on. Yes we were playing on a LAN connection, but that doesn't mean shit. None of my friends got banned so that leads me to think that you thought I was hacking. Please unban me from your server, all I do is play CSS i don't cause harm to anyone, just wanna play with my friends.

It was MagOp. whytboiz | ibis that banned me.

Hitman
05-29-2008, 06:55 PM
Give us your steam ID so we can check you out

NueB
05-29-2008, 07:57 PM
STEAM_0:1:12356581 [NAKED] NueB was the name

Rapedollar$
05-29-2008, 08:10 PM
but of course nothing will be done until whyt comes on and tells us why you were banned

Dual
05-29-2008, 08:14 PM
Only the admin who banned you or, ZERO will be able to unbanned you, pending the reason why you were banned in the first place.

whytboiz33
05-29-2008, 08:30 PM
ok. the map was italy, i was ct. i was awping in market, and every round he would pop me, quazi instantly with an ak. head shots, one shots. now, i wouldnt call hax, but this happened a few rounds in a row. i changed positions every time.

ask anyone here, im not a nub with the awp anymore(honestly guys)

so, i suspect gosting. i check IPs and his matched others. i ask, and they immediatly call me a nub and attack me for even thinking that(lol). upon questioning, i notice he leaves so i figured he really was ghosting, otherwise why would he leave. iwasnt realy gonna ban anyone, because ive realized this server doesnt ban gohsters and venters(even though its clearly against the rules of this server). so, i then notice "bam bam" connects. i find the name suspicious. i check IPs again. its the same kid. i wait a few moments. he just sits in spec. i ban

i wont be suprised if hes unbanned due to lack of "common" knowledge on here. but, i never get popped in the head like that, 3 rounds in a row. *yet alone someone whos sharing IPs with another person

NueB
05-29-2008, 10:03 PM
I never rejoined the server, I tried to log onto my account via my account, but I couldn't because it was banned for some reason (not really too sure why). then I log onto my friends account because I want to play with my friends and I get online, I play about 4 rounds, go 8 and 2 and then you ban me for ghosting/hacking. I actually never even left T spawn... I stayed in the house area the whole time.

Dual
05-29-2008, 10:15 PM
We'll good job, catching those ghosters and venters whitboiz.

NueB
05-29-2008, 10:25 PM
So your seriously not gonna unban me, I didn't even ghost or do shit.

whytboiz33
05-29-2008, 10:26 PM
if the person ive described isnt you, then i didnt ban you. the person i banned is who i discribed.

thanks dual. ill try and look into another possible "venter" for ya.know what i mean?(no joke or sarcasm)

NueB
05-29-2008, 10:29 PM
well someone banned me and I just wanna get unbanned, i was just playing an honest game of css.

The.Beast.13.
05-30-2008, 08:06 AM
I never rejoined the server, I tried to log onto my account via my account, but I couldn't because it was banned for some reason (not really too sure why). then I log onto my friends account because I want to play with my friends and I get online, I play about 4 rounds, go 8 and 2 and then you ban me for ghosting/hacking. I actually never even left T spawn... I stayed in the house area the whole time.

hey man...well..if i understand...you got banned 2 times??? With your account and your friend s account??? Or your account was banned before you came into ibis....well...i dunno...but a guiys that got banned 2 times in the same evening with 2 differents accounts....sounds bad for you...but it s just me.....

whytboiz33
05-30-2008, 08:37 AM
i just recall banning "bam bam" yesterday, i didnt play much. lol.and i figured it was him. this would b e easier if zero checks el logs. i think we should stop duscussing until he notifys us on some updates

NueB
05-30-2008, 10:23 AM
I tried to log onto my game, but it almost finished loading and then it said I was banned, I didn't even play on that account, it was just banned. And then I got onto the other account and since I was banned under "[NAKED] NueB" I did not think it would be a good idea to rejoin on a different account as the same name. I only got to play about 4 rounds and go 8 and 2 and then I was banned.

The.Beast.13.
05-30-2008, 11:26 AM
i just recall banning "bam bam" yesterday, i didnt play much. lol.and i figured it was him. this would b e easier if zero checks el logs. i think we should stop duscussing until he notifys us on some updates

Yo whiytboiz...is possible it was "beep beep" you banned..he used that names 2 times....look : http://www.ibisgaming.com/pub1_stats/player.php?id=59290

for the rest...just wait till zero check the logs...but i trust Whytboiz judgment.

Peace

ZERO
05-31-2008, 04:17 PM
Look at his ak hit box. He only hit the head, that thing is gend from shots not kills. I think jig should take a look at this... :smirk:

NueB
05-31-2008, 11:05 PM
um actually if u look at the log, I have a aK kill without a headshot, and i have 14 hits with the ak and only 4 hs's so its not all in the head...

edit: i see that even not my headshots were in the area of the head, but also remember this is on a short time frame of about 7 minutes of play, so it is not as accurate as if i would have been playing for an hour or so.

Walter
06-01-2008, 01:00 AM
Look at his ak hit box. He only hit the head, that thing is gend from shots not kills. I think jig should take a look at this... :smirk:

He only has 9 kills total so I'd say it's not enough to ban him just by looking at his stats.

whytboiz33
06-01-2008, 02:12 AM
je wasnt banned for aim botting. he was banned for knowing where ppl are gonna be. in which case stats arent going to be cristle clear

NueB
06-01-2008, 09:34 AM
You do know that there is a thing called headphones that sound the footsteps of people in the game not walking, and from those footsteps it is possible to tell where they are located right? Just putting that out there.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-01-2008, 09:40 AM
You do know that there is a thing called headphones that sound the footsteps of people in the game not walking, and from those footsteps it is possible to tell where they are located right? Just putting that out there.

Wow really ? That doesnt mean that most of your hits are constantly at someones head.

Dual
06-01-2008, 10:21 AM
stats are not always accurate way to detect hackers or wallers for that matter, sometimes you watch players play very carefully.

NueB
06-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Wow really ? That doesnt mean that most of your hits are constantly at someones head.

and why can they not, is it not possible for someone to actually be good at aiming? your guys' argument for me being banned is falling down the tubes, honestly you should just give me another try and see how it goes.

Dual
06-01-2008, 11:24 AM
thats up to either Zero and the admin whom banned you.

NueB
06-02-2008, 09:03 AM
so i was unbanned for a little bit, played last night and this morning and then I randomly get banned again. Can someone tell me what is up with that?

whytboiz33
06-02-2008, 09:26 AM

if i was the admin who banned u ill tlel u exacly how it went down

iwas ct, he was t. it was italy

we did straight rushs into market.

i straighted rushed there with awp. i always got there fast enough to settle in(each 3 rounds in different positions, different ends of market)

each 3 rounds my cross hairs were waiting exacly for him, each 3 rounds he popped me in the head before i could even get a shot off or even realize which skin he chose. that has NOTHING to do with footsteps

NueB
06-02-2008, 09:32 AM
thats the wrong guy then cause i never rushed market

JigSaW
06-02-2008, 12:23 PM
NueB will be unbanned on the account of no proof was shown(demo).
The stats suggest he does have an aimbot but that is only after 9 kills.

NueB, you will be on our watch list, I will watch you in game and through the ststs.

whytboiz33, when you are in spec next time, make sure you record a demo.