PDA

View Full Version : STEAM_0:1:17510590 | 2-28-16 | Wascally Wabbit |

Wallet
02-28-2016, 02:05 AM
In-Game Name - Wascally Wabbit
Where: GunGame MOD+
Link To Ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Wascally&Submit=
Reason: Bhop Scripts

Just watch the video lol.

Sorry It did not let me upload the video for some reason.. Click Here (ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/auto-20160228-012502-gg_lego_mafia_arena.dem)

rawrr
02-28-2016, 02:11 AM
try uploading it to the ban on sourcebans

MadGamer101
02-28-2016, 02:19 AM
Yup he's definitely hacking.

Bhop Scrips, nice catch Wallet.

Wallet
02-28-2016, 11:20 PM
Alright, So i have tried MULTIPLE times uploading on both this post and the SourceBan website on the Demo. This is what happens. I start to upload it says Uploading then the % amount that is done right. Well it gets to the 100% then says waiting for sourcebans website, then something happens then I hit save and everything then still nothing there. I dont know whats happening but it didnt use to do this.....imma turn off my firewall and see if it does somethin.

- - - Updated - - -

nadda I give up on the upload. Sorry but it just aint working for some reason.

minjae
02-29-2016, 11:13 AM
He has pretty consistent hops, but here and there it's inconsistent. And when I say consistent, it was only about 3-5 hops. It's not too hard to do that many hops consistently.

I'm not seeing anything. Usually I can tell by mouse movements.
If it looks REALLY robotic, it's bhop scripts. But some people that are ridiculously good at bhopping move robotically.
So you have to look at the inconsistencies.

But other than that if you guys have specific ticks where it proves he scripting then post it.

Otherwise, I vote no.

jwtemp
02-29-2016, 01:19 PM
Yeah you would vote no, SCRIPTER.

Wascally Wabbit
02-29-2016, 01:20 PM
As stated on Pink Monkey's thread, the server having sv_airaccelerate 1000 creates very simple bhopping for anyone. Mouse wheel to +jump, use A and D with mouse movement and you have it. We, of course, have been doing it for years so we have a little more finesse but even we look like idiots at times trying to hop.

Sometimes you hit everything right and get gnarly speed but it then becomes very hard to keep and you lose it quickly while a script doesn't. Combine numerous hours of scoutzknives strafing/knifing techniques and you get good bhopping/knifing assholes, like myself. I'm here to have fun on your populated gungame server and have no need to disrespect your rules or cause trouble.

jwtemp
02-29-2016, 01:25 PM
So what you're saying is we need to set sv_airaccelerate to 10? Is there any potential downside to doing this? Because the bhopping on the GG server has gotten pretty ridiculous lately.

minjae
02-29-2016, 01:58 PM
Yeah you would vote no, SCRIPTER.

LOL don't go around telling everyone..

phil.™
02-29-2016, 04:33 PM
As stated on Pink Monkey's thread

Ehhh?

rawrr
02-29-2016, 04:53 PM
I'm gonna have to vote no as well. After learning more about bhop and putting it to use in server i've noticed how much easier it is when you know how to do it correctly. I can get consistent hops but not quite as much as Wabbit. But then again ive only been playing for 5 years :icon_mrgreen:

Perma Denied
Unbanned
Closed