PDA

View Full Version : Shitty Admins

Beast Mode
05-24-2009, 03:33 AM
I move to say Virtus/Mother Russian has to be thee -worst- admin I have ever seen. While playing, he muted 2 players for talking on their mics, when they rejoins to get un-muted, as it was a dumb reason, he banned them for it. What kinda shit is that? Pssh, Ill pay the server for the month just to get his fuck ass banned.

virtus
05-24-2009, 03:44 AM
they were spamin... i mean they diditn shut up for fuckin 20 minuts.. i got sick of it.. i warned them. they ignored and started yellin "hey bitch what u gonna do to us" i muted them. they rejoin to unmute themselfs - thats ban for 1 hour. mmk.

*DEAD* Virtus / ibis.a / Mother Russia : i can ban u right now for rejoinin to unmute urself
*DEAD* Head : pewpewpewpewpewi
*DEAD* SnipeZ` | #Team ]M4K[ [LDR] : do it u fuc king bitch
*DEAD* SnipeZ` | #Team ]M4K[ [LDR] : like i give a fuck

whytboiz33
05-24-2009, 03:49 AM
READ THIS CAREFULLY!!!!

IF YOU BY PASS A MUTE. YOU WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY!!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON WHY YOURE MUTED!!!!!

it should be a short ban. maybe 30 minutes. increase ban times as needed.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-24-2009, 05:18 AM
The admin followed the correct procedure.

&&toasties
05-24-2009, 05:59 AM
gah.

adgadgfjfhjzfygjG
fjh
GF
hjhf
j
fj
hkj
fhk
ags

anex
05-24-2009, 10:24 AM
thats ban for 1 hour. mmk.

or an automatic freeze, burn, slap, drug, beacon and blind... all at ontop of the mute. Also spamming their motd to www.meatspin.com could crash their css :D.

ma_cexec (playername or idtag) ma_browse www.meatspin.com <3 cexec.

Kavinsky
05-24-2009, 10:37 AM
case #6459 of why we need the mute feature back.

Beast Mode
05-24-2009, 11:53 PM
he's still needs to go fuck himself with a retractable baton.

virtus
05-25-2009, 12:13 AM
please say that to me in game to my face.. please

ricochet
05-27-2009, 06:24 PM
which is it? In-game, or to your face?

:confused:

JigSaW
05-27-2009, 06:27 PM
virtus, you need to loose the internet bad ass mentality, your gonna get in trouble eventually if you keep that atitude.

inthebutt
05-27-2009, 09:20 PM

I told him to his face rico and he just said I was cute.

WTF???

Mallissin
05-28-2009, 01:57 PM
It would be nice if some of these admins would act more like moderators and less like adolescents with too much power.

They're often slapping themselves and their friends around to get to places not normally available or just to avoid zombies as they parachute in the air. Spent two maps recently waiting for an admin on spec to stop slapping the last human, both times waiting 1-2 minutes. This is often coupled with freezing if there's no place safe to land. There is also the regular aggravation from seeing the same two admins slap themselves around the map to get ahead of others.

Then there's the map changes, while I understand that it's well within the rights (as I was an admin for several months), forcing a change after half the server votes for a map and starts getting excited (12-15+ people voting for a map), is a real slap in the face.

Add on top of this an abrasive behavior from most of them that openly invites arguments and eventually leads to what they think is a good reason to ban someone, while they caused it. This ranges from taking offense to someone complaining about what I describe above, to getting annoyed that someone else interrupted their LENGTHY conversation on voice with their own friends. The latter being a recurring typical hypocrisy when they get pissed at others for doing the same thing.

The worst behavior being the outright disrespectful behavior some of them display towards the younger visitors, that constitutes child abuse in most cases and should not be coming from an admin or any other player. It's also not unheard of for some of these guys to use racial slurs or allow their friends unflappable leniency with their own language, voice clip spamming or behavior.

The argument still stands from back when I was admin that the worst offenders of the rules are eager to become admins so they can avoid them. The few admins that did act with respect were always overwhelmed by their counterpart's behavior and often left, as I did, or avoided the server when the criminals with a badge were online.

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Hmm. this is directed twoards the 4-5 ZM admins.

Listen Massillin, if you got problems with admins. Post demo's and stop complaining. This is all you do. The ZM is better then it was a year ago and...

Me inthebutt james clone res mex anex are doing our best to keep it going. Yes we may softly abuse it by freezing a player, slapping him like 20 times, then unfreezing that player and watch him fly accross the map is fun.

There is also advantages for admins to. Say an admin helps 10-15 people survive by letting players jump on there head. Should the admin be able to slap himself up for not being selfish? or get tag because of the good hearting ness that he has to dedicate there time and help out the server.

That's pretty much all i gotta say. Welcome back btw.

Mallissin
05-28-2009, 03:33 PM
There is also advantages for admins to. Say an admin helps 10-15 people survive by letting players jump on there head. Should the admin be able to slap himself up for not being selfish? or get tag because of the good hearting ness that he has to dedicate there time and help out the server.

No, actually this was thoroughly discussed a year ago, proving that you don't understand your duties as admin.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=568

I will post the demos I have collected only if necessary. So far, a majority of the admins are acting inappropriately so there's no point going after them all. I'd rather lay out what you're doing wrong and let a broad base of regulars provide demos. I've already spoken to many of them to do just that.

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-28-2009, 05:34 PM
No, actually this was thoroughly discussed a year ago, proving that you don't understand your duties as admin.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=568

I will post the demos I have collected only if necessary. So far, a majority of the admins are acting inappropriately so there's no point going after them all. I'd rather lay out what you're doing wrong and let a broad base of regulars provide demos. I've already spoken to many of them to do just that.

hmm. damn iv'e never read that before.

thankyou for showing me this.

Maybe i should snoop around the forums, and see what else i haven't learn yet.

Ty tbh.

Koolayed
05-30-2009, 07:01 AM
i wanna get 1 thing off my balls If u have admin and u dont do anything in action when u clearly see som1 breaking a rule would u be a bad admin or would u be a decent one cause either way its gona end in a story in the IBIS forums xD (complaining of course or Verifying)

๖ReS
06-09-2009, 08:57 PM

You have to understand...
Virt is SO COOL... That he can literally punch you in the face through the internet.

Just kidding hes a fucking homo.

virtus
06-09-2009, 09:19 PM
You have to understand...
Virt is SO COOL... That he can literally punch you in the face through the internet.

Just kidding hes a fucking homo.

good job u can talk shit on forums but u suck a dick at CSS.. go uninstall

Gun Game wins: 4. - ROFLLLLLLLLLLL

XxMastagunzxX
06-09-2009, 09:23 PM

Virtus life wins - 0 zero

virtus
06-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Virtus life wins - 0 zero

Dont be hating.. just cuz u got 0 wins doesnt mean everyone suck.. go cade.. zombies coming for u..

Shinkiro
06-09-2009, 10:00 PM
i think wining at "life" is a good thing but the 255 hrs these past 2 weeks on CSS for u dosnt help u eathir way, i mean god damn dude i think u lose :lmao:

Nemesis
06-09-2009, 10:07 PM
i think wining at "life" is a good thing but the 255 hrs these past 2 weeks on CSS for u dosnt help u eathir way, i mean god damn dude i think u lose :lmao:

and he still only has half as many wins as i do...what a joke...A JOKE!!!!!

&&toasties
06-09-2009, 10:18 PM
and he still only has half as many wins as i do...what a joke...A JOKE!!!!!

lmaoooo.

This is true, Nemie.

I mean, not all of us can stay on a game for 255 hours within a span of 2 weeks and get as great as Virtus.

Being good at a game does not make you good at life.

If you have no friends, then you absolutely fail.

And Vritus, you have no friends.

So you absolutely fail.

And as for what Jigsaw said, I whole heartedly agree.

If he lost that attitude, he would be much better off.

Seriously, those jokes he cracked in Silents thread were amazing.

He has a sense of humor...he's just a pompous ass.

virtus
06-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Nemieeeee!!!! E-sex with meeee pwleaseee!

p.s. i dont play 250 hours in 2 weeks lol.. i dont ever close my css.. thats y..

TheLittlestHobo
06-10-2009, 10:48 AM
You'd have to go back in time to play that amount! God damn virtus, I need a time machine also!

I LIKE TURTLES
06-10-2009, 10:53 AM
You'd have to go back in time to play that amount! God damn virtus, I need a time machine also!

No, actually you wouldn't.

1. Go get that time machine
2. Go back to the point in your life when you were learning simple multiplication/division
3. While your traveling in time, find out the point in your life when you decided you were PRO-Male Genitalia and stop yourself.

inthebutt
06-10-2009, 11:33 AM
No, actually you wouldn't.

1. Go get that time machine
2. Go back to the point in your life when you were learning simple multiplication/division
3. While your traveling in time, find out the point in your life when you decided you were PRO-Male Genitalia and stop yourself.

TURTLE you do know that hobo is a fellow Asian right???

I LIKE TURTLES
06-10-2009, 12:06 PM
NO. It can't be true.

inthebutt
06-10-2009, 01:26 PM
NO. It can't be true.

YES it's true.

&&toasties
06-10-2009, 02:55 PM
nemieeeee!!!! E-sex with meeee pwleaseee!

P.s. I dont play 250 hours in 2 weeks lol.. I dont ever close my css.. Thats y..

hay betch.

Only i can call nemie nemie.

My nemie.

D:<

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-10-2009, 04:10 PM
i pew on turtle and he didnt know it was me :icon_mrgreen:

๖ReS
06-10-2009, 05:56 PM

OH JEEZ.

You think i care about my fucking gungame wins ? I barely play on our gun game, but when i do I'm either going to win or close to winning... So virt shut your fucking mouth. :plzdie:

&&toasties
06-10-2009, 08:22 PM
OH JEEZ.

You think i care about my fucking gungame wins ? I barely play on our gun game, but when i do I'm either going to win or close to winning... So virt shut your fucking mouth. :plzdie:

:wtg:

Christmas
06-11-2009, 12:25 AM
I am pathetically horrible on gun game.

"Hey guys I got an awp!"

"WHAT THE HELL! WHERE DID HE GET A GRENADE!"

virtus
06-11-2009, 01:29 AM
OH JEEZ.

omg im sorry.. I never knew lvl 10 is close to wining but ok.. for no skilled ZM player its prolly an achievment..

P.S. 60% of all people u kill is chelsy... that explains everything... LOOOL ... bai.. i feel embarassed for u.. ROFL

Christmas
06-11-2009, 11:07 AM
omg im sorry.. I never knew lvl 10 is close to wining but ok.. for no skilled ZM player its prolly an achievment..

P.S. 60% of all people u kill is chelsy... that explains everything... LOOOL ... bai.. i feel embarassed for u.. ROFL

Just because you have a lot of Gun Game wins doesn't make you any less of a fucking jackass.

Shinkiro
06-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Just because you have a lot of Gun Game wins doesn't make you any less of a fucking jackass.

+1 :lmao:

&&toasties
06-11-2009, 03:45 PM
I am pathetically horrible on gun game.

"Hey guys I got an awp!"

"WHAT THE HELL! WHERE DID HE GET A GRENADE!"

LMAOOOO :lmao::lmao::lmao:

&&toasties
06-11-2009, 03:47 PM

P.S. 60% of all people u kill is chelsea*****... that explains everything... LOOOL ... bai.. i feel embarassed for u.. ROFL

But Virtus.

How many times have I knifed you?

I lost count.

xDD

&&toasties
06-11-2009, 03:48 PM

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nemesis
06-11-2009, 03:49 PM
But Virtus.

How many times have I knifed you?

I lost count.

xDD

you got knifed by HER? fail good sir, fail.

&&toasties
06-11-2009, 04:00 PM
you got knifed by HER? fail good sir, fail.

HAHAHA.

Numerous times at that.

Several of them when he was chasing me with a knife and I turned and knifed him.

LAWLZ.

Hodgie
06-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Toasties,

That button next to "Quote" is for multi-quoting... Rather than making 3 separate posts, you just click that convenient little button on the first couple quotes and then "Quote" on the last one you want to quote. Unless you're trying to whore out your post count.

&&toasties
06-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Toasties,

That button next to "Quote" is for multi-quoting... Rather than making 3 separate posts, you just click that convenient little button on the first couple quotes and then "Quote" on the last one you want to quote. Unless you're trying to whore out your post count.

:]]!!!

deprodigy
06-11-2009, 06:18 PM
do we need to remove the slap command from ZM? and all you trolls/spammers have been logged from this thread.

&&toasties
06-11-2009, 09:06 PM
do we need to remove the slap command from ZM? and all you trolls/spammers have been logged from this thread.

Please do.

and ily2 Deprod<33