PDA

View Full Version : Cards against humanity online live brawl?

CYBER
04-19-2016, 12:59 PM
Hey asswipes.

So I already have a couple people that are down to play cards against humanity online, assuming that the determined date fits their schedule.
Who else is down to have an all-out cards against humanity game?

I can set us up with a discord channel just for us (make sure you have it downloaded, because if you haven't already, you're mental).
And we can basically have up to a Maximum of 20 people, although a game with ~10 max is preferred, based on who votes AND posts here first.

Preferred date? THIS sunday evening @7pm Eastern?

Alternatives are the same day at a slightly later time, and any other evening except for Saturday.

- - - Updated - - -

fermented* ty keyboard.

Nemesis
04-19-2016, 01:15 PM
Instead of putting 'Sunday evening" like the unemployed cunt you are, why don't you list a fucking time slot. Fucking lazy Mexican.

CYBER
04-19-2016, 01:30 PM
Instead of putting 'Sunday evening" like the unemployed cunt you are, why don't you list a fucking time slot. Fucking lazy Mexican.
I originally left it flexible based on appearance, but I suppose I could have a default timeslot.

CYBER
04-23-2016, 12:17 AM
bumping this to see if anyone else is joining.

I'm a zambi
04-23-2016, 12:42 AM
I would love to but as it turns out I'm working Sunday evening.

CYBER
04-24-2016, 06:23 PM
Make sure you all have Discord installed.
Cards against humanity IBIS game will start in 1 hour, *8 eastern*.
Try not to be late because Game of Thrones is in an hour after THAT, and it's more interesting than all of you late fucks :D

so if you still want to join the game on time and haven't been sent a discord link to my channel by then, then let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Discord link to My Rape Pad:
https://discord.gg/0pjNZz3a1tKfxJFD

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the link to the actual game lobby:
http://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=171

Make sure you use your ibis forums name (or similar) to easily identify you and keep you in the lobby.

Password is : nemesissmells

Nemesis
04-24-2016, 06:28 PM
think i'm in there....

CYBER
04-24-2016, 06:32 PM
think i'm in there....
in where... dont see u neither in game or dicord

Kasp3r
01-05-2018, 06:48 PM
This would be cool to do if we can get enough people interested and playing.

rawrr
01-07-2018, 09:55 PM
Agreed