05-01-2016, 01:24 AM
This game consists of 12 players:
2 Cannibal Mafia Goons
1 Cannibal Serial Killer
1 Cannibal Town Vigilante
1 Dietician (Investigator)
1 Town Roleblocker
6 Vanilla Townies

Post your interest or use the poll above (if I can get this shit working). I will be counting any posts as well as any votes as a commitment to this setup.

For more info on the setup:
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Donner_Party
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12530-The-Donner-Party
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/13924-Donner-Party-2-Don-Harder

Rules:
I will not be enforcing a time limit on your days. If you reach a week with minimal activity, I will consider restricting the day to 24 hours for that day.
Night time decisions have a limit of 24 hours. If you do not make a decision in that time, you will be mod-killed (vanilla townies are obviously exempt).
Don't edit posts.
Don't be a shithead.
Have fun, I guess. If you want to. Nah, fuck it.

Players:
1. hippo
2. SCRIBBLE
3. StrongfieldtheGerman
4. Assassin
5. Nemesis
6. Passarelli
7. Zuki
8. JigglyMilk
9. What
10. BladeTwinSwords
11. StarsMine
12. Cyber

hippo
05-01-2016, 01:28 AM
I'm down. Oh btw, you can pick multiple options in the poll D:

I'm a zambi
05-01-2016, 01:28 AM
No shit, sherlock. You're supposed to call me a retard; what are you, new?

hippo
05-01-2016, 01:35 AM
what are you, new?

Relatively, yes :)

- - - Updated - - -

This is an interesting setup btw

Passarelli
05-01-2016, 06:50 AM
I'm in as long as there aren't heavily enforced posting restrictions. I don't have much time m-f.

Nemesis
05-01-2016, 09:47 AM
Relatively, yes :)

- - - Updated - - -

This is an interesting setup btw

make sure you read the wiki because some things work differently.

Zuki
05-01-2016, 09:54 AM
Hell yeah im down, understand the game a bit more now so hopefully i want be as dogshit.

Assassin
05-01-2016, 01:01 PM
Sure I'm in

What
05-01-2016, 03:49 PM
My vote is a yes in case you cant tell

- - - Updated - - -

I know you said that you were thinking about post restrictions or something like that, just remember in case you do, that it shouldnt be indicative of particular roles. IE the mafia goons are the only ones who rhyme, or the investigator can only post four times a day, etc. If you want to mess around with stuff like that then you need to do it to everyone so its just flavor and not guiding the game.

I'm a zambi
05-01-2016, 04:58 PM
I know you said that you were thinking about post restrictions or something like that, just remember in case you do, that it shouldnt be indicative of particular roles. IE the mafia goons are the only ones who rhyme, or the investigator can only post four times a day, etc. If you want to mess around with stuff like that then you need to do it to everyone so its just flavor and not guiding the game.
It would be entirely flavor driven, nothing to do with roles. I'm probably not going to do it for this setup though, unless the majority of you want it.

Down the line, I'd like to run a bastard game, which is probably where I'd use it. I don't really want to fuck with this setup.

BladeTwinSwords
05-01-2016, 05:26 PM
Sure.

What
05-01-2016, 06:41 PM
Sure.

Who?

And Zambi, I'm not worried about you intentionally using it to reveal or hint at roles, im talking about doing it unintentionally. Just think through what you are doing and see if it could lead to an issue. That way we don't end up with a game that is a steaming pile of confusion and mis-management

I'm a zambi
05-01-2016, 07:23 PM
And Zambi, I'm not worried about you intentionally using it to reveal or hint at roles, im talking about doing it unintentionally. Just think through what you are doing and see if it could lead to an issue.
Yeah, just for certainty, I'm not going to add the restrictions to this game.

That way we don't end up with a game that is a steaming pile of confusion and mis-management
This ... this sounds awfully familiar. :smirk:

hippo
05-01-2016, 11:24 PM
On a side note, I'm trying to host a game on Whatsapp, let's see how disastrous that turns out :lmao:

- - - Updated - - -

And yay, is that PuffyJiggles playing? :)

I'm a zambi
05-02-2016, 02:43 AM
RTV two more!1212!!@!@!@!

- - - Updated - - -

And yay, is that PuffyJiggles playing? :)
I've signed him up and I'm going to send him a role. If he doesn't play, I'll just modkill him. :smirk:

SCRIBBLE
05-02-2016, 04:08 AM
His name is Milk.

I'm a zambi
05-02-2016, 05:32 AM
His name is Milk.
I will call him JigglyMilk and he will be my jiggly.

I don't think that will be too problematic, so long as I don't refer to him as a mafia role.

JigglyPuff
05-02-2016, 11:06 AM
I will call him JigglyMilk and he will be my jiggly.

I don't think that will be too problematic, so long as I don't refer to him as a mafia role.

Why is my name milk ? xD

- - - Updated - - -

I've signed him up and I'm going to send him a role. If he doesn't play, I'll just modkill him. :smirk:[/QUOTE]

O.o Modkill me :3 :violin:

What
05-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Try to get Sin's tight ass in here.

JigglyPuff
05-02-2016, 01:56 PM
Try to get Sin's tight ass in here.

Oh god.. why lol

CYBER
05-02-2016, 07:25 PM
whatever. i'll join.

What
05-02-2016, 08:32 PM
Cyber - Mafia Patsy has been lynched.

CYBER
05-02-2016, 09:27 PM
Cyber - Mafia Patsy has been lynched.

I mean. knowing how the games are playing out these days.
I'm going to be a powerless vanilla.
Scribble/What/Nem are going to be combination of power roles mafia/sk/cop.

And I'll be lynched before everyone confirms and then sit down and watch at how horrible and shitty the noobs are going to be at circle-jerking with whoever is left from the above trio that did NOT die on N1 by killing eachother.

Stop me when I get too close to the truth.

What
05-02-2016, 09:30 PM
You left out the part where you start to meta in the signup thread

I'm a zambi
05-02-2016, 10:08 PM
Signup is now closed. I will RNG your roles and send them to you (later) tonight. Let's start this shit already. :icon_mrgreen:

StarsMine
05-02-2016, 11:17 PM
You left out the part where you start to meta in the signup thread

Lord have mercy

I'm a zambi
05-02-2016, 11:42 PM
Lord have mercy
No. :smirk: