PDA

View Full Version : Paris Mafia Game

Pages : [1] 2

BladeTwinSwords
05-19-2016, 09:33 AM
Setup: 11 Players

Roles:

2 Mafia Goons
2 Mimes (Have Night Talk, Roleblock, and must BOTH get lynched to win)
1 Town Vigilante
1 Town Watcher
5 Vanilla Townies

Rules:
No day time limit but will enforce one if need be.
48 Hour Night time. No action sent in by then will result in a No Action.
DO NOT EDIT POSTS!
Message the mod for any questions concerning the game.
You must vote using the following colors

Unvote
No Lynch
Vote

PLAYERS

1.Strongfield - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 3
2. hippo - VT - JKilled Night 4
3. Cyber - Mime - Lynched Day 2
4. Nemesis - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 5
5. Assassin - VT - Killed Night 2
6. Zuki
7. What - Mime - Killed Night 1
8. Zambi - VT - Lynched Day
9. Starsmine - VT - Killed Night 3
10. Jigglypuff
11. SCRIBBLE - Town Vig - Lynched Day 1

Town Victory!

- - - Updated - - -

Roles have been sent out. Type confirmed in this thread. The game will start when 8/11 people have done so.

Nemesis
05-19-2016, 09:41 AM
confirmed.

hippo
05-19-2016, 09:54 AM
Confirmed

StrongfieldtheGerman
05-19-2016, 09:57 AM
Confirmed.

JigglyPuff
05-19-2016, 10:06 AM
Confirmed

CYBER
05-19-2016, 11:33 AM
Confirmed.
Let me know when the game starts cos i might be still busy at work.

Zuki
05-19-2016, 11:43 AM
Confirmed.

Assassin
05-19-2016, 11:56 AM
Confirmed

CYBER
05-19-2016, 11:57 AM
Confirmed.
can you NOT use that damn crisis sig? It's very confusing when I'm expecting myself to have commented there -.-

I called dibs first, fuck off nigga, ma tawn!

- - - Updated - - -

i'm fucking with u btw, it is annoying but I couldn't care less.

Nemesis
05-19-2016, 12:01 PM
can you NOT use that damn crisis sig? It's very confusing when I'm expecting myself to have commented there -.-

I called dibs first, fuck off nigga, ma tawn!

- - - Updated - - -

i'm fucking with u btw, it is annoying but I couldn't care less.

What Crysis? That's Splinter Cell.

SCRIBBLE
05-19-2016, 02:47 PM
Confirmed.

BladeTwinSwords
05-19-2016, 02:54 PM
With 8 people confirmed lets get this game started.

It is Paris, France. The year is 1988.
A young group of people work together to keep peace amongst the population.
However traitors are afoot and wish to corrupt all that is good.
It is up to the town to find out the culprits and restore tranquility.
There is an issue with a pair of anarchists who want nothing more than to cause chaos and make themselves martyrs.

It is the start of a wonderful day.

Day 1 Begins!

With 11 People Alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Nemesis
05-19-2016, 03:15 PM
Part of me thinks Blade would purposely give Cyber one of the Mimes to dissuade me. Another, larger part remembers that I don't care.

SCRIBBLE
05-19-2016, 05:58 PM
Jiggly first. He's just going to be a burden for the mod, and he's probably mafia.

I'm a zambi
05-19-2016, 06:04 PM
Vote Strongfield.

Nemesis
05-19-2016, 06:32 PM
Jiggly first. He's just going to be a burden for the mod, and he's probably mafia.

Where did that come from?

hippo
05-19-2016, 07:38 PM
Vote Strongfield.

Let the poor guy last one night for once :lmao:

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. Vote Scribble

What
05-19-2016, 07:45 PM
Confirmed

You're all stupid and ugly.

I'm a zambi
05-19-2016, 08:11 PM
Let the poor guy last one night for once :lmao:
I promise you that if you played on ZM you would know that he can only be a detriment to town.

What
05-19-2016, 09:23 PM
I'm sure Blade randomized the roles. Assuming that the mod set things up in a specific way is the kind of shit meta-gameplaying that makes us want to lynch Cyber.
Does that mean Cyber isn't a mime? No. Does that mean he is? No. Does it really matter? No.

Takes two lynches for the mime team to win, meaning if either dies at night, they can't win. I would be on the lookout for people trying too hard to get lynched, not because I would think they are the mimes, but they could be scum hoping to dissuade people from lynching them.

JigglyPuff
05-19-2016, 09:32 PM
vote Scrib

StarsMine
05-20-2016, 01:52 AM
Scribs, you terrify me

Nemesis
05-20-2016, 05:13 AM
On What's point, you also will have the mime trying to get their partner lynched too. So far that looks like Scrib and Jiggly.

SCRIBBLE
05-20-2016, 06:42 AM
The mimes will probably sit back for a day or two to allow the herd to thin out, which makes it easier for them to seem scummy later on without drawing attention to themselves and also lower the vote count required to lynch. They will be the ones to hammer votes, if they're smart. Mafia will act scummy to cause people to believe they are trying to get lynched as mimes.

Nemesis
05-20-2016, 07:08 AM
The mimes will probably sit back for a day or two to allow the herd to thin out, which makes it easier for them to seem scummy later on without drawing attention to themselves and also lower the vote count required to lynch. They will be the ones to hammer votes, if they're smart. Mafia will act scummy to cause people to believe they are trying to get lynched as mimes.

so trust no one because it's a cluster fuck.

Then lynch Cyber...

Zuki
05-20-2016, 07:46 AM
My sigs are on a rotation so they are random every time the page is loaded. but i like them so much..

Vote Strongfield

Nemesis
05-20-2016, 07:51 AM
So basically we need to go into the night with a no lynch until a mime gets killed then they don't matter at all. I wonder if the modifier of the second mime suiciding is in play. If not the second mime basically becomes a survivor.

Assassin
05-20-2016, 07:51 AM
Idk what's opening statement looked like he was trying toantagonize but the voting without saying anything is fishy as he'll too. At least scribs metaed a reason jiggly just....nothing

SCRIBBLE
05-20-2016, 07:54 AM
so trust no one because it's a cluster fuck.

Then lynch Cyber...

Cyber, Jiggs, or zuki. The people who have consistently and recently fucked games up. First day will be a crap shoot, but everyone should post what strategy they feel the group should follow before we lynch anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

No lynch is a viable option. We should allow everyone to post their idea of a strat before we go into the night phase.

Zuki
05-20-2016, 07:55 AM
Yeah i did fuck up the last game massively.. but i can agree that Jiggs was no great help to the last game in any way.

- - - Updated - - -

Killing Strongfield first is allways a good strat.

Nemesis
05-20-2016, 08:04 AM
Zuki you're really pushing hard on strong, it looks like instead of trying to get yourself lynched you're pushing your partner hard...

Scrib, I know the Cyber Zuki reasoning, but what game was the Jiggs from? I probably wasn't paying attention.

Assassin
05-20-2016, 08:22 AM
The last one. Zambi said he had to be prodded a bunch for night actions and such.

Nemesis
05-20-2016, 08:28 AM
The last one. Zambi said he had to be prodded a bunch for night actions and such.

ok, I stopped following too closely after I was out.

SCRIBBLE
05-20-2016, 09:16 AM
He said he had to prod him every single night for an action, which means Jiggs paid little attention, if any at all except when he was prodded.

hippo
05-20-2016, 10:11 AM
Remember when Strong tried hammering himself when he was the damn Survivor? Good times

Anyways, no lynch is not a bad idea. If a mime is killed, we can safely lynch Cyber :wtg:

Nemesis
05-20-2016, 10:16 AM
Remember when Strong tried hammering himself when he was the damn Survivor? Good times

Anyways, no lynch is not a bad idea. If a mime is killed, we can safely lynch Cyber :wtg:

that's fucking hilarious, i like these new people.

StrongfieldtheGerman
05-20-2016, 10:49 AM
Baguette Baguette Baguette
Vote SCRIBBLE

Zuki
05-20-2016, 10:51 AM
Im hardly pushing hard, its just strong at the end of that day. Zambi put it perfectly:

"I promise you that if you played on ZM you would know that he can only be a detriment to town."

Nuff said

StrongfieldtheGerman
05-20-2016, 10:56 AM
Raven just didnt understand what I ment with "Is this guy allowed to block the door with his body?" (ZM ingame. Player was blocking the door with his body so he couldnt be tagged.)
Since this day I am zm retard lol

SCRIBBLE
05-20-2016, 10:58 AM
Is that 3 or 4 votes on me now? Two with absolutely no reason at all, one right after a decent explanation was made as to why a no lynch would be of benefit in this particular setup.

Interesting.

StrongfieldtheGerman
05-20-2016, 11:06 AM
Is that 3 or 4 votes on me now? Two with absolutely no reason at all, one right after a decent explanation was made as to why a no lynch would be of benefit in this particular setup.

Interesting.
Sorry but I would rather see you getting lynched than me.
I mean after you I have the most votes and I dont want to be the new cyber
+ he has 0 votes

SCRIBBLE
05-20-2016, 11:21 AM
That is how you become the new cyber, by making terrible decisions to preserve yourself. Did you bother to read what I said about having everyone discuss a strategy before voting? Any town, even mafia, would be considering the benefits of a no lynch.

For the noobs -- even if you die, you win if your faction wins.

hippo
05-20-2016, 11:34 AM
As long as the vig or watcher don't die overnight, the no lynch is a success. Vig should have some direction going in but he's probably not gonna shoot.

My vote on Scribs was just to keep things rolling. Right now I'm thinking a no lynch or voting Strong

SCRIBBLE
05-20-2016, 11:40 AM
The vig should not shoot the first night, too little info is known to make an informed decision. A blind shot is too risky. If the vig shoots and the mimes choose who to roleblock correctly, the flavor would reflect their roleblock was a success, giving them the identity. Despite them needing to be lynched, they need the vig gone.

StrongfieldtheGerman
05-20-2016, 11:49 AM
My vote on Scribs was just to keep things rolling. Right now I'm thinking a no lynch or voting Strong

Scum move

hippo
05-20-2016, 11:58 AM
Sorry but I would rather see you getting lynched than me.
I mean after you I have the most votes and I dont want to be the new cyber
+ he has 0 votes

And this isn't?

StrongfieldtheGerman
05-20-2016, 11:59 AM
less than yours

Nemesis
05-20-2016, 12:00 PM
Jesus christ you're both fucking retarded.

What
05-20-2016, 01:52 PM
Both Strong and Hippo are idiots. Don't bring your zombie mod douchebaggery into these games, no one knows you and no one cares.

Scribble, no lynch is not a good idea. It isn't just a game of dodge the mimes, there are still scum in play that benefits from a no-lynch.

Its gonna be a more or less random lynch today, Cyber still hasnt said shit which I guess is par for the course for him lately.

Assassin
05-20-2016, 02:18 PM
I'm inclined to think that scribble isn't a mime simply because he's defending himself against being lynched.

Nemesis
05-20-2016, 02:40 PM
I'm inclined to think that scribble isn't a mime simply because he's defending himself against being lynched.

Or he's just not as stupid as you an able to make it seem just a little convincing.

Assassin
05-20-2016, 03:16 PM
To what end? They want to get lynched. Maybe you're the idiot. He would be better served to say nothing And act scummy

What
05-20-2016, 03:21 PM
Of course the mimes want to get lynched, but they can't just go "HEY LYNCH ME GUYS! I'M REAL SCUMMY!"

StarsMine
05-20-2016, 03:47 PM
The No Lynch argument has me convinced.
No Lynch

What
05-20-2016, 04:20 PM
The No Lynch argument has me convinced.
No Lynch

Yeah, he certainly made a clear and detailed argument for that.............

Its shit like this which is why I am always one the first to die at night.

SCRIBBLE
05-20-2016, 06:16 PM
Do what you want, this is my last post for this day phase. Cyber has checked this post multiple times and hasn't contributed, probably hoping to be lynched as usual.

If we lynch a Townie, mafia benefits even more. We also take the risk of lynching a mime. Town benefits from a first day no lynch as there will only be one death during the night because it is strongly advised that the vig does not shoot tonight. Who knows, maybe the mimes will RB the Mafia and there will be no death.

A lynch doesn't always yield actionable info.
No lynch

What
05-20-2016, 06:46 PM
No lynch is a garbage move, you need the town lynch to hit scum as well as gather information. This is a well known and established fact. So, in other words, fuck you scribble

Vote Scribble

- - - Updated - - -

Especially since there is no cop, only a watcher, it is extremely unlikely any actionable information will be gathered at night, meanwhile at least 1 non-mafia dies.

This isn't a race against the Mimes, its still a town vs mafia game, the mimes are just an added curveball.

- - - Updated - - -

You lynch, you lower the pool of suspects and gather something to base a decision off of rather than just personal bullshit.

I'm a zambi
05-20-2016, 07:25 PM
they can't just go "HEY LYNCH ME GUYS! I'M REAL SCUMMY!"
HEY LYNCH ME GUYS! I'M REAL SCUMMY!

Do what you want, this is my last post for this day phase. Cyber has checked this post multiple times and hasn't contributed, probably hoping to be lynched as usual.
Based on this, I'd meta that he's a mime (odds are that he wouldn't be town after so many VT rolls), but he didn't really say much during my game either. I'd say leave him be for now and let the mafia kill him so that their mime threat is out of the way.

I don't think Scribs is anti-town.

Unvote.

- - - Updated - - -

Off topic but:

My sigs are on a rotation so they are random every time the page is loaded. but i like them so much..[/COLOR]
I'd noticed that your signature changed a bunch but I thought you were just rotating it yourself. How are you doing that?

Zuki
05-20-2016, 07:33 PM
Everyone can fire away with suspicions and aqusations but at the end of the day, bearing in mind no one is being completely scummy, then this first lynch/no lynch is a shot in dark.

Unvote

And Zambi i use this (http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/), Easy neat little site that is free.

I'm a zambi
05-20-2016, 07:58 PM
And Zambi i use this (http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/), Easy neat little site that is free.
I was expecting Google, LOL.

StarsMine
05-21-2016, 01:20 AM
No lynch is a garbage move, you need the town lynch to hit scum as well as gather information. This is a well known and established fact. So, in other words, fuck you scribble

Vote Scribble

- - - Updated - - -

Especially since there is no cop, only a watcher, it is extremely unlikely any actionable information will be gathered at night, meanwhile at least 1 non-mafia dies.

This isn't a race against the Mimes, its still a town vs mafia game, the mimes are just an added curveball.

- - - Updated - - -

You lynch, you lower the pool of suspects and gather something to base a decision off of rather than just personal bullshit.
You are right, we need a lynch to get mafia, but There are just as many targets night that we cant lynch.

CYBER
05-21-2016, 02:13 AM
Wait I'm not lynched yet? Cool. Keep up the good work!
Bye now. Pm me when you have my money.

Nemesis
05-21-2016, 09:56 AM
Yup. Cyber is totally not trying to get lynched.

What
05-21-2016, 10:12 AM
You are right, we need a lynch to get mafia, but There are just as many targets night that we cant lynch.
Try again with some proper english at the end of the sentence, that might help get your point across, though its probably still stupid.

Nemesis
05-21-2016, 10:13 AM
I think what he's trying to say is that the Mafia are bad.

StarsMine
05-21-2016, 11:21 AM
Try again with some proper english at the end of the sentence, that might help get your point across, though its probably still stupid.

I cant edit my post, so it stays as is. But I mean, take out the word night, should be readable then.

What
05-21-2016, 02:50 PM
No shit you can't edit your post. Trying to write intelligibly doesn't require you to edit your post.

If you meant there are targets we can't lynch, that is objectively an incorrect statement. If you meant to say there are targets we shouldn't lynch, then, yeah, no shit welcome to mafia games, but thats basically an argument against lynching anyone at anytime since there is always a chance to hit town.

I'm all for killing stupid day 1, that has tended to be Cyber, but right now Stars is aggressively fighting to fill that void.

hippo
05-21-2016, 11:26 PM
I'd think that mimes would try to get defensive easily, which is usually a potential scumtell. Scribs got mildly defensive after 3 votes. My vote stays for now

CYBER
05-22-2016, 01:19 AM
Yup. Cyber is totally not trying to get lynched.

Nothing much to be said. Day 1s are boring say 2s are usually more exciting.

But for now.
Vote Nemesis.

If I'm even gonna get a say tomorrow, he needs to listen or (much easier) simply be dead.

Nemesis
05-22-2016, 07:08 AM
Cyber once again showing why he always gets lynched first, even when he's trying to.

What
05-22-2016, 02:00 PM
Can we get a vote count here? I want to see clearly who is being a dipshit and who is just plain dumb.

CYBER
05-22-2016, 02:41 PM
Cyber once again showing why he always gets lynched first, even when he's trying to.

Cyber stopped giving a shit millenia ago because whatever I would even tell you guys at this rate will be twisted and turned to make it sound like a bad plan just because you What and stars don't know how to play the game when you don't use me as a patsy for ur dumbtells and scumtells.
And then 2/3 "veterans" get killed at night while the last veteran fucks around with the noobies who will completely be oblivious the fact that said veteran still hasn't been iced 3 nights later.. Only to lose the game yet again.

So yeah, suck on a horse inseminated lemon and cut the shit if you want to survive till tomorrow

hippo
05-22-2016, 02:42 PM
Cyber stopped giving a shit millenia ago because whatever I would even tell you guys at this rate will be twisted and turned to make it sound like a bad plan just because you What and stars don't know how to play the game when you don't use me as a patsy for ur dumbtells and scumtells.
And then 2/3 "veterans" get killed at night while the last veteran fucks around with the noobies who will completely be oblivious the fact that said veteran still hasn't been iced 3 nights later.. Only to lose the game yet again.

So yeah, suck on a horse inseminated lemon and cut the shit if you want to survive till tomorrow

Sounds like a bad plan

StarsMine
05-22-2016, 02:45 PM

... Pardon? its crap like this that makes us question you.

Also What... shut up, dont be so antagonistic.

Nemesis
05-22-2016, 02:49 PM
lol come on guys, it's clear Cyber is purposely being antagonistic, ignore him.

What
05-22-2016, 03:01 PM
I'm not being an antagonist, just pointing out how unbelievably stupid you are, which is more of a public service than anything.

BladeTwinSwords
05-22-2016, 03:45 PM
Current Vote Count

hippo - scrib
Jiggly - scrib
Strong. - scrib
What. - scrib
Stars.- no lynch
Scrib - no lynch
Cyber - nemesis

CYBER
05-22-2016, 04:12 PM
Sounds like a bad plan

Who are you again?

Assassin
05-22-2016, 04:52 PM
vote scribble
I don't like the no lynch idea.

Nemesis
05-22-2016, 05:08 PM
That's L-1 for all you Mexicans out there

hippo
05-22-2016, 05:11 PM
That's L-1 for all you Mexicans out there

You mean 4+1 isn't 4?

I'm inclined to think Scribble is either VT or mime, more likely the former

I'm a zambi
05-22-2016, 06:56 PM
My assumption is VT as well.

What
05-22-2016, 07:06 PM
Your assumptions will be proven wrong.

What
05-22-2016, 07:55 PM
unvote

Only for hammering purposes with respect to the other game

Nemesis
05-22-2016, 08:00 PM
vote scribble

- - - Updated - - -

do it What, I want to see this.

What
05-22-2016, 08:06 PM
Vote Scribble

I'll be damn if this day is gonna go on endlessly.

Also, if he does turn up mime, Vig, feel free to shoot me at night if it makes you feel better.

SCRIBBLE
05-22-2016, 08:27 PM
Retards.

SCRIBBLE
05-22-2016, 09:18 PM
Since the mod is nonexistent, SCRIBBLE, Town Vig, has been lynched

I'm a zambi
05-22-2016, 09:34 PM
Since the mod is nonexistent, SCRIBBLE, Town Vig, has been lynched
I had a suspicion you were a power role, but bwteen calling you out on that or just saying VT, I figured the latter was safer. Oh well. :violin:

- - - Updated - - -

between

StarsMine
05-22-2016, 11:49 PM
HOLY SHIT LORDS

Fucking hell What.

I'm a zambi
05-23-2016, 12:20 AM
HOLY SHIT LORDS

Fucking hell What.
Trying too hard.

StarsMine
05-23-2016, 12:25 AM
What goes on and on about how we are fucking up, then pulls that stunt out of his ass.

hippo
05-23-2016, 12:25 AM
Trying too hard.

:lmao:

I'm a zambi
05-23-2016, 12:38 AM
What goes on and on about how we are fucking up, then pulls that stunt out of his ass.
From my experience, that's just What being What.

You, on the other hand ... that was overplayed.

What
05-23-2016, 01:06 AM
How did I pull a "stunt"? Scrib was going to use the other game as a tool to influence this one, and I called him on it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think thou dost protest too much Stars.

BladeTwinSwords
05-23-2016, 02:20 AM
Since I just got back from a wedding.

There was a crowd of people surrounding the lonely man.
They quickly overcame him and left him to die.
They quickly notice a gun in his hand.

Scribble - Town Vig has been lynched!

Night 1 begins!

You have 48 hours to send me your night actions.

BladeTwinSwords
05-24-2016, 12:35 PM
The night gives way to a new morning.
You all find a dead person lying in an open field.
It looks like they were shot to death.
His hands were up like he was surrendering...or making an invisible shield.

What - The Mime has died.

Day 2 Begins!

With 9 People alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Nemesis
05-24-2016, 01:05 PM
Ok, well that worked out, now we can not worry about that bullshit.

hippo
05-24-2016, 01:14 PM
I doubt Watcher has any information, although the only other people at this point who can target at night are anti-town. He should still stay quiet at this point.

This also means that we can safely lynch Cyber now :)

Nemesis
05-24-2016, 01:58 PM
This also means that we can safely lynch Cyber now :)

this is a very good point.

I'm a zambi
05-24-2016, 02:08 PM
this is a very good point.
I like this idea.

StarsMine
05-24-2016, 02:08 PM
What being a mime explains everything about how he played yesterday.

Nemesis
05-24-2016, 05:08 PM
So ummm...vote Cyber?

hippo
05-24-2016, 05:12 PM
Sure, why not

Vote Cyber

StrongfieldtheGerman
05-24-2016, 06:01 PM
Then vote Cyber

I'm a zambi
05-24-2016, 06:07 PM
Vote StarsMine. :smirk:

Zuki
05-24-2016, 06:10 PM
Vote StarsMine. :smirk:

Swerve ball there, i suspect cyber will just be VT so ill join ya.

Vote StarsMine

hippo
05-24-2016, 06:16 PM
Stars and Strong both seem scummy to me, but y'know, Cyber

Assassin
05-24-2016, 08:16 PM
He did say if stars is the other mime shoot me tonight....knowing full well he wasnt... So

StrongfieldtheGerman
05-24-2016, 09:59 PM
What should we do except the old bs "vote we
cyber first tradition'

I'm a zambi
05-24-2016, 10:15 PM
What should we do except the old bs "vote we
cyber first tradition'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvWDNPriUY8

Assassin
05-24-2016, 10:33 PM
Not that so the mafia have a free night to kill people again?

JigglyPuff
05-24-2016, 10:42 PM
vote cyber

CYBER
05-25-2016, 10:41 AM
vote stars.

You dun goof'd and you know why

- - - Updated - - -

wasabi unvote me off of imminent lynch before I bitchslap your dumb ass.

Nemesis
05-25-2016, 10:42 AM
unvote

Cyber what do you know?

CYBER
05-25-2016, 10:50 AM
unvote

Cyber what do you know?

Vig dead.
What was a mime and ergo him and his partner wont go targetting themselves.
What dies.
I call out stars.

Do the fucking math, fucktard.

hippo
05-25-2016, 10:52 AM
Are you talking about his little overreaction over Scribble's death

Nemesis
05-25-2016, 10:54 AM
Cyber, where is your wall of text? I refuse to listen to until you explain what should take 4 sentences in 79.

CYBER
05-25-2016, 11:38 AM
Cyber, where is your wall of text? I refuse to listen to until you explain what should take 4 sentences in 79.
Had you guys let me talk in the last 9 fucking games since last year, you might have noticed that I am trying very hard to not write walls... but if i need a wall to get to you guys. then HERE :

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, diam leo eget non eu, enim eget debitis dictumst est, nisl leo viverra erat fermentum mi, proin molestie phasellus. Interdum lectus in urna, et pellentesque etiam, tempor nec quisquam, nec facilisis consequat proin eu elit, massa turpis. Ligula semper non dolor nulla, magna porttitor quam lacinia a ullamcorper et. Tellus justo adipisci id tortor. Sit ac vivamus, donec a enim aliquip nec varius. Pellentesque mi nulla in, ut gravida risus, enim vitae sed. Fringilla et lobortis feugiat nulla, justo feugiat at sed consectetuer, et irure, nulla metus esse fringilla. Sit nec aspernatur eros aliquam feugiat imperdiet, morbi neque amet, ac mi aliquam est proin aliquam mollis, imperdiet maecenas at ut ullamcorper lobortis. Diam dignissim fermentum vel iste vestibulum ut, gravida urna tristique, ut id, justo diam at mi eu et, suspendisse massa vitae egestas. Convallis ac felis vehicula neque diam molestie, nam eu class nam, aliquet vivamus, et mauris anim, lectus luctus purus wisi in id. Enim porta sed phasellus quia purus, natoque orci tellus tortor tempor vivamus, lacinia arcu maecenas, enim dui lacus mi iaculis, integer mauris integer leo. Sit rhoncus vestibulum mi corrupti pellentesque, diam erat lectus pellentesque. Lectus mauris vivamus, senectus consequat, eget quis, nec consectetuer suspendisse elit consectetuer in, curabitur pellentesque libero. Neque vestibulum quisque, sodales velit quam magna massa lacus sit. Consequat metus netus dignissim. Volutpat consequat placerat ligula, nec consequat felis sollicitudin vel urna proin, cras suspendisse diam fusce at sodales, egestas ullamcorper sed et eros, a justo wisi. Amet fusce ut at ipsum. Neque aliquam et. Pede ipsum amet nascetur, ad non rutrum, tellus ut. Ipsum bibendum. Nunc metus mus erat quis libero, porta urna, elit sed amet fames faucibus. Ridiculus sollicitudin lacus tincidunt, nec hendrerit risus. At molestie a, elit dui, nunc ipsum nec integer, ipsum sem a leo eget, a et et sapien volutpat pede. Consequat platea nullam. Morbi ante non mattis, felis class nunc sit wisi, purus aenean, dui tincidunt suscipit vestibulum. Nonummy exercitationem ut pellentesque quisque autem imperdiet, amet volutpat orci, dolor vivamus risus ac et. Suspendisse quam amet, maecenas libero. Eleifend blandit a vivamus magna consectetuer sem, nam in ut cras in nunc. Integer suscipit aenean purus, commodo libero donec metus luctus suspendisse ipsum, iste dui euismod vel velit lacus, semper non morbi proin. Imperdiet semper orci, habitant lacus. Sagittis amet vel aliquet, lobortis aptent morbi in wisi et nonummy, odio vivamus ridiculus ultrices convallis, amet orci, duis sem suspendisse. Vitae cras, a libero faucibus integer eget, arcu placerat sed dolor, velit rutrum nibh sed lacus excepteur, aute eget turpis ac. Consequat class urna dolor nunc justo vulputate, nec non vestibulum pellentesque nulla, ipsum commodo, volutpat a suspendisse tortor, dolor suspendisse amet nulla ullamcorper. Vel dolor scelerisque quis purus et magna, venenatis metus orci vestibulum pellentesque mollis, tellus ac ut vestibulum vehicula. Sociis mus, mauris scelerisque risus commodo, adipiscing posuere libero porta in arcu ullamcorper, purus adipiscing rutrum dictumst wisi id congue, vitae aliquet eget placerat amet. Odio wisi non suspendisse iaculis, morbi nullam quam, mi cras. Praesent suscipit in sodales ridiculus lobortis auctor, mauris ligula aenean mauris vitae sit, natoque vestibulum nibh tempus ut. Diam nunc. Morbi dui sit, morbi libero eu. Fringilla magnis nam arcu potenti lorem, at nulla tellus, nesciunt pulvinar. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, diam leo eget non eu, enim eget debitis dictumst est, nisl leo viverra erat fermentum mi, proin molestie phasellus. Interdum lectus in urna, et pellentesque etiam, tempor nec quisquam, nec facilisis consequat proin eu elit, massa turpis. Ligula semper non dolor nulla, magna porttitor quam lacinia a ullamcorper et. Tellus justo adipisci id tortor. Sit ac vivamus, donec a enim aliquip nec varius. Pellentesque mi nulla in, ut gravida risus, enim vitae sed. Fringilla et lobortis feugiat nulla, justo feugiat at sed consectetuer, et irure, nulla metus esse fringilla. Sit nec aspernatur eros aliquam feugiat imperdiet, morbi neque amet, ac mi aliquam est proin aliquam mollis, imperdiet maecenas at ut ullamcorper lobortis. Diam dignissim fermentum vel iste vestibulum ut, gravida urna tristique, ut id, justo diam at mi eu et, suspendisse massa vitae egestas. Convallis ac felis vehicula neque diam molestie, nam eu class nam, aliquet vivamus, et mauris anim, lectus luctus purus wisi in id. Enim porta sed phasellus quia purus, natoque orci tellus tortor tempor vivamus, lacinia arcu maecenas, enim dui lacus mi iaculis, integer mauris integer leo. Sit rhoncus vestibulum mi corrupti pellentesque, diam erat lectus pellentesque. Lectus mauris vivamus, senectus consequat, eget quis, nec consectetuer suspendisse elit consectetuer in, curabitur pellentesque libero. Neque vestibulum quisque, sodales velit quam magna massa lacus sit. Consequat metus netus dignissim. Volutpat consequat placerat ligula, nec consequat felis sollicitudin vel urna proin, cras suspendisse diam fusce at sodales, egestas ullamcorper sed et eros, a justo wisi. Amet fusce ut at ipsum. Neque aliquam et. Pede ipsum amet nascetur, ad non rutrum, tellus ut. Ipsum bibendum. Nunc metus mus erat quis libero, porta urna, elit sed amet fames faucibus. Ridiculus sollicitudin lacus tincidunt, nec hendrerit risus. At molestie a, elit dui, nunc ipsum nec integer, ipsum sem a leo eget, a et et sapien volutpat pede. Consequat platea nullam. Morbi ante non mattis, felis class nunc sit wisi, purus aenean, dui tincidunt suscipit vestibulum. Nonummy exercitationem ut pellentesque quisque autem imperdiet, amet volutpat orci, dolor vivamus risus ac et. Suspendisse quam amet, maecenas libero. Eleifend blandit a vivamus magna consectetuer sem, nam in ut cras in nunc. Integer suscipit aenean purus, commodo libero donec metus luctus suspendisse ipsum, iste dui euismod vel velit lacus, semper non morbi proin. Imperdiet semper orci, habitant lacus. Sagittis amet vel aliquet, lobortis aptent morbi in wisi et nonummy, odio vivamus ridiculus ultrices convallis, amet orci, duis sem suspendisse. Vitae cras, a libero faucibus integer eget, arcu placerat sed dolor, velit rutrum nibh sed lacus excepteur, aute eget turpis ac. Consequat class urna dolor nunc justo vulputate, nec non vestibulum pellentesque nulla, ipsum commodo, volutpat a suspendisse tortor, dolor suspendisse amet nulla ullamcorper. Vel dolor scelerisque quis purus et magna, venenatis metus orci vestibulum pellentesque mollis, tellus ac ut vestibulum vehicula. Sociis mus, mauris scelerisque risus commodo, adipiscing posuere libero porta in arcu ullamcorper, purus adipiscing rutrum dictumst wisi id congue, vitae aliquet eget placerat amet. Odio wisi non suspendisse iaculis, morbi nullam quam, mi cras. Praesent suscipit in sodales ridiculus lobortis auctor, mauris ligula aenean mauris vitae sit, natoque vestibulum nibh tempus ut. Diam nunc. Morbi dui sit, morbi libero eu. Fringilla magnis nam arcu potenti lorem, at nulla tellus, nesciunt pulvinar.

Nemesis
05-25-2016, 11:57 AM
If you're going to use dummy text, don't use the title of it as the first words.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm just going to assume in there somewhere is a code to your partner, you know, like you did last time.

vote Cyber

Assassin
05-25-2016, 01:02 PM
That's just assinine Nem.

- - - Updated - - -

also vote stars

hippo
05-25-2016, 01:20 PM
So wait, both Cyber and Stars are L-1? And both of them are the only ones left to vote? What a time to be alive

- - - Updated - - -

Only Stars is left to vote*, my bad for being a retard

Nemesis
05-25-2016, 02:00 PM
If someone can give me an actual explanation on why Stars is bad I will change my vote.

StarsMine
05-25-2016, 02:12 PM
I can not find any reason for me to be l1. Overreaction my ass, What played yesterday in a way to get people to lynch him. He was playing like an idiot, and you all followed him into lynching on of our most powerful roles. No lynch day one was our best option givin the field.

Cyber, how did I done goof?

Nemesis
05-25-2016, 02:15 PM
You and cyber are both at L-1, and if you need to as Cyber for help I'm pretty sure you're fucked.

StarsMine
05-25-2016, 02:16 PM
Im sorta pushed into a corner here honestly
I dont know if cyber is scum or not, but clearly he is driving our game off a cliff once again

Vote Cyber

CYBER
05-25-2016, 02:22 PM
Nemesis you fucktard that is fucking Lorem ipsum... Literally letter for letter lorem ipsum which is used as placeholder for text -.- you illiterate fuck.
And you proceed to bring back to L-1 because you can't be bothered to know common shit.

Is that a lynch or what? Because I can have a field day with what I saw last night but if it's a lynch then I can't say.

StarsMine
05-25-2016, 02:28 PM
Oh you saw something last night? Where was I Bitch? Oh yea at home. Dont be claiming watcher and then voting for someone who never left home.

CYBER
05-25-2016, 02:40 PM
So anyway. I'm the other fucking mime.

I got bored beacuse I have no longer a win condition thanks to What.

I roleblocked Stars yesterday so he didn't kill What directly at least.

I WAS gonna play my roleblocker to fuck with mafia at night because I had nothing else to do.

I figured I would bait mafia (strongfield high chance btw) to think i'm the watcher and come kill ME, while the REAL watcher would naturally know that i put a target on my back and come watch ME at night while mafia assassinates me...

Stars had the most votes close to me because you nikkers always go for the niggerass policy lynch, so i wanted to kill stars off to get me through the night to bait mafia to come kill "me" the watcher, while the REAL watcher watched and got you guys an easy lynch tomorrow...

But obviously you guys can't think ahead worth a damn without getting sucked into the policy lynch shit because you guys don't know how to play or what to do when cyber isn't around to be your patsy for the day.

You guys were too dumb to realize that it would have been a gr8 opportunity to use me as a watcher bait for mafia... so fuck all of you guys and your inability to think ahead.

THERE. A wall. COMPRENDE ?

Now that im lynched. biebie, afk next game.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and had i not been already at L-1, i would have taken more time to think about how to proceed with a no lynch or a better sacrifice (VT) to go through the night...

but I was under time constraint because you fucktards took me from 0 to L-1 before my work meeting even finished...
so i improvised and went with stars... sry stars no hard feelings but welcome to the patsy club. Here's your first badge : :alright:

Nemesis
05-25-2016, 02:42 PM
Mislynch aside, Cyber's hissy fits are always hilarious.

CYBER
05-25-2016, 02:45 PM
Mislynch aside, Cyber's hissy fits are always hilarious.

well i mean... if you want to keep getting killed the very same night after i get lynched only to have your allies (town or mafia) go full hiroshima retard and kill themselves with random votes instead of even attempting to make a plan...

but u know, it's wtvr, my win condition for this game was absolute garbage, especially coupled with insta-death What.
Figured I would at least suicide to help town for once to fuck with the mafia who killed my win condition... but you guys never play ball... rest in lynches.

BladeTwinSwords
05-25-2016, 02:52 PM
With that

Cyber - The Mime has been lynched!

Night 2 Begins!

48 hours people

BladeTwinSwords
05-27-2016, 03:40 PM
After the night fades away you find a dead body.

Assassin - Vanilla Townie has died.

Day 3 Begins!

hippo
05-27-2016, 04:09 PM
Cyber said something about Strong and he's been giving me a scum vibe.

Vote Strongfield

Nemesis
05-27-2016, 06:33 PM
Cyber's goal was also to get lynched. But strong hasn't really... said too much.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the watcher was trying to hint at Stars yesterday. I think that should be considered.

- - - Updated - - -

vote stars

StarsMine
05-27-2016, 11:11 PM
What watcher? Cyber claimed watcher. Thats why I voted for him
I dont understand cyber, if he was trying to get back at mafia for screwing his win condition, how was suicide, hard claiming watcher, or using that to go for me, getting back at mafia? All outcomes from your stunt HELPS mafia, not hurts.

- - - Updated - - -

So we are down to 4 Vanillas, 1 watcher (who isnt cyber), and both mafia left.

hippo
05-28-2016, 12:53 AM
The inner machinations of Cyber's brain is an enigma

I'm a zambi
05-28-2016, 04:36 AM
Cyber's brain
:lmao:

Nemesis
05-28-2016, 05:56 AM
I get you Stars...

unvote

JigglyPuff
05-28-2016, 07:48 PM
Vote Stars

StarsMine
05-29-2016, 12:10 PM
but why?

hippo
05-29-2016, 12:17 PM
I don't get why he voted you after that explanation. Jiggly, are you even paying attention?

StarsMine
05-30-2016, 06:55 AM
What the fuck happened to Zuki and Strong? Hell what about Zambi and jiggly who have said fuck nothing since the day started as well. We have 7 players, why have only 3 particpated in the last 3 days?

Nemesis
05-30-2016, 07:22 AM
What the fuck happened to Zuki and Strong? Hell what about Zambi and jiggly who have said fuck nothing since the day started as well. We have 7 players, why have only 3 particpated in the last 3 days?

I'm assuling that out of the 4, two are mafia and one is the watcher trying not to give anything away.

StrongfieldtheGerman
05-30-2016, 07:51 AM
Stars just needs more people to say their posts are scummy

Nemesis
05-30-2016, 07:53 AM

better then not saying anything at all, retard.

StarsMine
05-30-2016, 08:39 AM
Its more scummy to not be talking at all at this point. Mimes are out, Watcher still in play. Cyber posted alot of BAAAAAD information yesterday. Today is the day to talk and actually do something now that the threat of Mimes are out of the picture.

- - - Updated - - -

I still cant figure out how anything cyber did yesterday could have possibly helped town. I hope he can explain himself once the game is over.

Nemesis
05-30-2016, 08:50 AM
Its more scummy to not be talking at all at this point. Mimes are out, Watcher still in play. Cyber posted alot of BAAAAAD information yesterday. Today is the day to talk and actually do something now that the threat of Mimes are out of the picture.

- - - Updated - - -

I still cant figure out how anything cyber did yesterday could have possibly helped town. I hope he can explain himself once the game is over.

It's fucking Cyber, when has he ever done anything to help the town? Like, ever?

He's gonna have some convoluted bullshit about how he knew all along who the mafia was after the game is done and how everyone else played a terrible game and no one listened to him and he should be MVP because he knew all along what everyone was doing. And it's all your fault, as always. And Cyber is perfect. Like little baby Jesus. Except Mexican.

hippo
05-30-2016, 09:19 AM

It's shit like this that makes my vote stay. How are the rest of us supposed to do anything if less than half the players talk?

StrongfieldtheGerman
05-30-2016, 10:38 AM
It's shit like this that makes my vote stay. How are the rest of us supposed to do anything if less than half the players talk? Yah thats what I mean no matter what you are posting= scum . Posting nothing = scum
Wow
Go fuck your self retards

- - - Updated - - -

Posting = being scum thats it lol

Nemesis
05-30-2016, 10:39 AM
Yah thats what I mean no matter what you are posting= scum . Posting nothing = scum
Wow

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus, you're almost as fucking retarded as Assassin, bordering on Cyber levels.

StarsMine
05-30-2016, 01:05 PM
Yah thats what I mean no matter what you are posting= scum . Posting nothing = scum
Wow

- - - Updated - - -

Are you kidding me?

StrongfieldtheGerman
05-30-2016, 01:57 PM
Thats it

StarsMine
05-30-2016, 02:10 PM
Thats it? You are giving up on this game? Just vote yourself out then if you are going to be a useless shit.

Nemesis
05-30-2016, 02:35 PM
Fucking strong is appearing to be a useless pile of shit. Time to get out.

vote Strong

hippo
05-30-2016, 02:36 PM
Thats it? You are giving up on this game? Just vote yourself out then if you are going to be a useless shit.

He only votes himself if he's a Survivor

StrongfieldtheGerman
05-30-2016, 07:12 PM
Thats it = commit suicide
Wow there is it again the logic thou
Vote Nemesis

Nemesis
05-30-2016, 07:17 PM
Thats it = commit suicide
Wow there is it again the logic thou
Vote Nemesis

Voting for me? You ARE Cyber/Assassin!

Enjoy Mexico!

StrongfieldtheGerman
05-30-2016, 09:16 PM
Can you come up with something new.
Like deporting me to the isis hq

StarsMine
05-31-2016, 01:32 AM
mimes are gone, stop acting like one

I'm a zambi
05-31-2016, 04:32 AM
Hi I'm still alive. Forgot this game existed, to be honest.
Unvote. (don't think I had anything up, but just in case ...)
To be honest, regardless of alignment a Strongfield lynch is best for town.

I like the pushy StarsMine.

I know I'm not really in the position to be asking this but what's up with Jiggles?

Nemesis
05-31-2016, 08:22 AM
Jiggles is new, could be trying to just get someone lynched, thinking best way to win, as mafia? Or just stupid, like the rest of the ZMers

Zuki
05-31-2016, 10:05 AM
Im still alive, just been working and also had the flu so was bed ridden the last 2 days.

Dont care who you are, or what you are, but lynching strong can never go wrong :wtg:
Vote Strong

I'm a zambi
05-31-2016, 01:39 PM
Jiggles is new, could be trying to just get someone lynched, thinking best way to win, as mafia? Or just stupid, like the rest of the ZMers
Yeah, fuck those guys. :smirk:

I'm a zambi
05-31-2016, 04:18 PM
Vote Zuki.
I don't like how you've been playing and the vig is dead. I doubt you're our other PR, which leaves vanilla or mafia. My fos is between you and Jiggles at the moment.

Nemesis
05-31-2016, 04:23 PM
unvote

Zuki
05-31-2016, 04:34 PM
Vote Zuki.
I don't like how you've been playing and the vig is dead. I doubt you're our other PR, which leaves vanilla or mafia. My fos is between you and Jiggles at the moment.

And how have i been playing? This is such a scummy move. How on earth am i on par with jiggles? He has put nothing to support himself in this entire game yet you choose lynch me for no reason and me rather then jig.. Getting a scummy vibe from you zambi

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

I'm a zambi
05-31-2016, 05:48 PM
And how have i been playing?
Exactly, you haven't been. The only thing you've done this game is follow me as if to gain support for some reason.

This is such a scummy move.
Possibly, that's just the way I play.

How on earth am i on par with jiggles?
You're not. I've been ignoring Jiggles since he doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason. He's unpredictable and only seems to follow wagons to try to progress the game into the next night phase. At the moment, I'm kinda tied between the two of you, and I'd like to say Strongfield is my third fos but I think it's just his natural stupidity leak that makes him suspicious.

He has put nothing to support himself in this entire game yet you choose lynch me for no reason and me rather then jig..
Call it a hunch.

Getting a scummy vibe from you zambi
Go right ahead. I would love to hear this.

Zuki
05-31-2016, 06:05 PM
Yet still, after the wall of quotes, you have not given any evidence to support your claim.

Your just making yourself look more like scum.

I'm a zambi
05-31-2016, 06:18 PM
That's what I do. :)

My vote is speculation but your reaction affirms it.

Zuki
05-31-2016, 06:22 PM
Well you can think that if you want to, but "my reaction" proves fuck all.

I was just calling you out on some dumb ass vote with no backing.

Also would be nice if some other people inputted their thoughts right now.

SCRIBBLE
05-31-2016, 06:23 PM
My thoughts:

Zuki
05-31-2016, 06:25 PM
My thoughts:

Interesting, that's a game changing comment their.

Nemesis
05-31-2016, 06:53 PM
Let's see how you both react when more votes are put either way, should reveal some true colours (like brown...)

hippo
06-01-2016, 03:38 PM
So, nothing has happened since my last post other than the usual ZM AIDS? Strongfield is either scum or retarded but the latter is becoming more and more likely

StarsMine
06-01-2016, 03:52 PM
Strong aint defending himself, Guess Ill vote for the psudo mime
Vote Stong

Nemesis
06-01-2016, 03:54 PM
vote strong

I'm a zambi
06-01-2016, 06:00 PM
Fucker permabanned himself, he's not coming back. May as well lynch him at this point since he serves no purpose.
Unvote.
Vote Strongfield.

- - - Updated - - -

ZM AIDS
You know you want it. :smirk:

Zuki
06-01-2016, 06:03 PM
Vote Strong

hippo
06-01-2016, 06:04 PM
Fucker permabanned himself

I'm assuming that this is an average day on ZM

You know you want it. :smirk:

I'm too used to the GG brand one :)

Zuki
06-01-2016, 06:08 PM
Strong has done nothing to defend himself.
He is also a fag. The quicker we perma him from the site the better :wtg:

I'm a zambi
06-01-2016, 06:11 PM
I'm assuming that this is an average day on ZM
I would be elated if people like Strongfield perma banned themselves daily.

I'm too used to the GG brand one :)
Damn! I tried.

Nemesis
06-01-2016, 06:12 PM
this should be a lynch, right?

BladeTwinSwords
06-01-2016, 06:13 PM
With 4 votes.

Strongfield - Mafia Goon has been lynched!

Night 3 Begins! 24 Hours people.

BladeTwinSwords
06-03-2016, 01:09 PM
The town seems to have a grim future ahead.

Stars - Vanilla Townie has died

Day 4 Begins!

With 5 people left alive it takes 3 to lynch.

hippo
06-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Watcher, did you ever target anyone who was visited by someone other than What, Cyber or Strong? If not, stay quiet

Zambi was a bit hesitant to vote Strong and only voted him when he perma banned himself. But, I don't think anyone is clear right now, other than me ofc :)

Nemesis
06-03-2016, 03:10 PM
I'm a little busy with all the names and running things in my game, is there someone who didn't vote strong? Or voted after the 4 lynch votes were already cast?

hippo
06-03-2016, 03:16 PM
I'm on my phone, but here's how I remember things.

I voted Strong right at the start. Zuki did but then unvoted when Zambi voted Zuki and Omgus'd. Gradually you and Stars voted Strong. Zambi said that Strong perma banned himself, so hammered him. After the hammer, Zuki voted Strong

Nemesis
06-03-2016, 03:18 PM
I voted him early then unvoted, thought I picked up one something. I revoted him after though.

Are you saying technically Zuki didn't vote to lynch him?

hippo
06-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Oh right, and Jiggly voted Stars and disappeared after that.

Yes, I think Zuki ZM meta voted Strong and then unvoted. But after he voted when Zambi already hammered, when it didn't really matter anymore

Nemesis
06-03-2016, 03:24 PM
Oh right, and Jiggly voted Stars and disappeared after that.

Yes, I think Zuki ZM meta voted Strong and then unvoted. But after he voted when Zambi already hammered, when it didn't really matter anymore

interesting...

I'm a zambi
06-03-2016, 05:12 PM
To be honest, I was hoping to policy lynch Strongfield Day 1 since it wouldn't have mattered much if a townie died. SCRIBBLE got fucked and one once we got to Day 2 I was trying to be more conservative with my voting. I can see why it looks like I was defending him but I really wasn't, and would never, even (especially) if we were ever partners.

As of now I'd say Zuki is actually the clearest today, despite my vote yesterday, for having stood by his decision (even if really did look like he was trailing me like a puppy).

Nem seems to be holding back, I don't think I've ever seen him play this conservatively.

I still don't know how to read you hippo, especially after the Donner Party game.

I would say the best option going forward is a Jiggles lynch, but I'm going to hold off on my vote for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you saying technically Zuki didn't vote to lynch him?
I believe his vote was still on me when I stole the hammer, but reasonably so, I wasn't playing all the towny yesterday and I jumped up his ass hoping he would panic.

SCRIBBLE
06-03-2016, 05:15 PM
Everyone stop posting in this thread, I'm tired of thinking there are new posts in the other one.

I'm a zambi
06-03-2016, 05:16 PM
that towny*

I'm on my phone, but here's how I remember things.

I voted Strong right at the start. Zuki did but then unvoted when Zambi voted Zuki and Omgus'd.
I never OMGUSed, Zuki did.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone stop posting in this thread, I'm tired of thinking there are new posts in the other one.
lewl

u ded scribs :pistols::pistols::pistols:

hippo
06-03-2016, 05:21 PM
Yeah, Zuki omgus'd is what I meant by that.

I was the first vote on Strong and had a strong feeling that he was scum since he was so defensive. I kept saying he was scum so that should clear me

Nemesis
06-03-2016, 05:24 PM
Ya I've been setting up my new game so most of my focus is there. more busy than conservative.

I'm a zambi
06-03-2016, 07:17 PM
I kept saying he was scum so that should clear me
It doesn't.

Zuki
06-04-2016, 06:18 AM
So we have 1 mafia fuck left. Im really torn apart on what has happend on this day aswell.

On one hand i agree with zambi and just cant read hippo. Could be trying to fuck me over and saying some bs about the strong lynch.

And on the other i have zambi, who seems to defend his point well. But i dont like how he just says that im in the clear and after slating me and trying to lynch me half the game, I have a feeling that imah be killed tonight.

On that note, Vote Zambi

I'm a zambi
06-04-2016, 06:32 AM
I never said you were clear, I said you were the clearest today. In any case, we have a mislynch so if you want to waste it on me, so be it.

Zuki
06-04-2016, 06:53 AM
I just kinda want to end this game already, town is pretty fucked anyways.

hippo
06-04-2016, 08:22 AM
Town isn't completely fucked yet. I'm assuming there's no information either since no one spoke up. Today is the last day we can mislynch. I don't think anyone's clear either

Nemesis
06-04-2016, 08:51 AM
Voting zambi after not lynching strong seems kinda scummy, as if trying to push a mislynch as quickly as possible.

hippo
06-05-2016, 01:10 AM
Mmhm. Anywaaaay,

Jiggles, your input is important here

Zuki
06-05-2016, 06:27 AM
Voting zambi after not lynching strong seems kinda scummy, as if trying to push a mislynch as quickly as possible.

No, i voted zambi for the reasons i put. Simple.
And im pretty sure i wanted to policy lynch strong at the start of the game, but no fucker followed through with it.

JigglyPuff
06-05-2016, 08:26 AM
I agree with Zambi Point too

Nemesis
06-05-2016, 08:40 AM
Zuki has been hard on Zambi, as in he knows something, if that's all we have to go on then fine.

vote Zambi

JigglyPuff
06-05-2016, 08:58 AM
vote Zambi

Nemesis
06-05-2016, 09:05 AM
That should be a lynch, you better be right Zuki...

I'm a zambi
06-05-2016, 09:10 AM
That should be a lynch, you better be right Zuki...
It isn't.

hippo
06-05-2016, 09:13 AM
Well then

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's gg :(

Nemesis
06-05-2016, 09:14 AM
5 ppl left, 3 votes. Or did I miss something?

hippo
06-05-2016, 09:15 AM
It is a lynch. Zuki, Nem and Jiggly voted

Nemesis
06-05-2016, 09:18 AM
It's ok hippo. There's only 1 mafia left so if Zuki lied then lynch him tomorrow. Easy peasy

Zuki
06-05-2016, 09:26 AM
It's ok hippo. There's only 1 mafia left so if Zuki lied then lynch him tomorrow. Easy peasy

Yeah just do that, or its you, or jig, or hippo? Who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

But im hoping it was zambi anyways. If its jig i will cry

hippo
06-05-2016, 09:44 AM
If Zambi is town, that doesn't necessarily mean Zuki is scum, though

JigglyPuff
06-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Lol why would u cry Zuki lol

I'm a zambi
06-05-2016, 10:13 AM
But im hoping it was zambi anyways.
Are you daft? I already told you it's not me. I have no reason to lie after being hammered since it can't be taken back.

hippo
06-05-2016, 10:20 AM
Blade, do yo thang so that I can be killed overnight

BladeTwinSwords
06-05-2016, 12:59 PM
With 3 votes.

Zambi - Vanilla Townie has been lynched.

Night 4 Begins! 48 hours people.

SCRIBBLE
06-05-2016, 01:08 PM
Look ma, no hands

BladeTwinSwords
06-05-2016, 02:30 PM
The night is over.

hippo - Vanilla Townie has died.

Final Day begins!

With 3 people left alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Nemesis
06-05-2016, 02:36 PM
vote Zuki

so you were full of shit, you're done.

gg jiggly.

Zuki
06-06-2016, 09:27 AM
Lmao:banghead:, how many hit and misses was there in this game? Fuck you nem.

Vote Nemesis

Nemesis
06-06-2016, 09:30 AM
Lmao:banghead:, how many hit and misses was there in this game? Fuck you nem.

Vote Nemesis

what?

Zuki
06-06-2016, 09:31 AM
i dont know what i was even trying to say. Just posted a reply to end this game.

Nemesis
06-06-2016, 09:32 AM
i dont know what i was even trying to say. Just posted a reply to end this game.

ya and jiggly has been on like 6 times too...

Zuki
06-06-2016, 09:35 AM
God damn fucker, Oh and i wasnt full of shit. as we literally had no information to go off. I only voted zambi because it looked like to me he was trying to ass lick his way out.
But apparently not.

Mafia wins gg

Nemesis
06-06-2016, 09:41 AM
God damn fucker, Oh and i wasnt full of shit. as we literally had no information to go off. I only voted zambi because it looked like to me he was trying to ass lick his way out.
But apparently not.

Mafia wins gg

are you saying jiggly is mafia?

Nemesis
06-06-2016, 10:22 AM
jiggly, could you please get in here and lynch Zuki so we can win?

Zuki
06-06-2016, 10:25 AM
Im not mafia you mong, you are.

Jig for god sakes lynch Nemesis.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually im not sure, its one of you two. I guess jig has the casting vote.

Nemesis
06-06-2016, 10:36 AM
zuki, if you can convince me its him...ok

JigglyPuff
06-06-2016, 10:50 AM
vote nem

BladeTwinSwords
06-06-2016, 02:12 PM
With 2 votes

Nemesis - Mafia Goon has been lynched.

Town has won the game!

StarsMine
06-06-2016, 02:20 PM
Im sure nem was so happy with his partner.

Nemesis
06-06-2016, 02:24 PM
literally did not respond to one msg

Zuki
06-06-2016, 03:25 PM
aha, well at least jig finally pulled through for town. gg all

BladeTwinSwords
06-06-2016, 03:31 PM
MVP: Nemesis - Despite town winning, Nemesis basically pulled a near victory on his own.

LVP: Jigglypuff - Didn't respond in time on N2 and had to be reminded to send in an action N3.

Roles:

Strong - Mafia
hippo - VT
Cyber - Mime
Nemesis - Mafia
Assassin - VT
Zuki - VT
What - Mime
Zambi - VT
Stars - VT
Jiggly - Watcher
Scrib - Vigilante

Actions:

D1:

hippo - Scrib
Jiggly - Scrib
Strong - Scrib
Stars - No Lynch
Scrib - No Lynch
Assassin - Scrib
Nemesis - Scrib
What - Scrib

N1:

Strong kills What
Jiggly watches Cyber
Cyber RB's Starsmine

D2:

Nem - Cyber
hippo - Cyber
Strong - Cyber
Zambi - Stars
Zuki - Stars
Jiggy - Cyber
Stars - Cyber
Cyber - Stars
Ass - Stars

N2:

Strong kills Assassin
Jiggly watches No one

D3:

hippo - Strong
Nem - Strong
Jiggly - Stars
Stars - Strong
Zambi - Strong

N3:

Nem kills Stars
Jiggly watches Zambi

D4:

Zuki - Zambi
Nem - Zambi
Jiggly - Zambi

N4:

Nem kills hippo
Jiggly watches Nem

D5:

Zuki - Nem
Nem - Zuki
Jiggly - Nem

Assassin
06-06-2016, 03:38 PM
So he watched him and still voted for him...that's special

SCRIBBLE
06-06-2016, 03:39 PM
Jiggly should be banned from the next few games.

Assassin
06-06-2016, 03:39 PM
N3 I mean. And then d4 actions.

SCRIBBLE
06-06-2016, 03:42 PM
Like I said in the beginning of this game, which was conveniently ignored.

hippo
06-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Like I said in the beginning of this game, which was conveniently ignored.

My bad :3

I flat out said I was gonna die N4 and he didn't watch me :(

I knew he was tracker since the nights took so long

Nemesis
06-06-2016, 04:16 PM
hippo i had to keep people who were fighting with each other, so there was always another target each morning.

hippo
06-06-2016, 04:20 PM
Yeah, you killed off the people who were most clear (like Stars)

Nemesis
06-06-2016, 04:21 PM
clear? who cares about that?

hippo
06-06-2016, 04:23 PM
Idk seemed like you did, which is a good strategy so that there is a bigger pool of potential scum the next day

Nemesis
06-06-2016, 04:30 PM
Nah, first I get rid of people I don't like. Then I get rid of anyone left who is smart. Then I get rid of the people smart enough to question why I'm the only one who knows what's going on left.

...then there was you.

hippo
06-06-2016, 04:32 PM
...then there was you.

The least retarded of the 3? :)

Nemesis
06-06-2016, 04:33 PM
If that makes you feel better then yes.

Zuki
06-06-2016, 04:41 PM