PDA

View Full Version : MEX is an abusive admin

uuntiltheendd
05-26-2009, 12:33 AM
mex got angry and banned me because i called him out for slapping himself to the front of an escape map and then i called him (i was one of about 5 other people) a douchebag on mines of moria because he said he was going to ban ppl for 7 days if they shot planks at the front of the map. mex is not a very good admin and i would like to be unbanned because i had no reason to be banned.

virtus
05-26-2009, 07:48 AM
if i was there and u shot planks i would ban u too. so relax go out have a nice day and enjoy ur ban.

Oasis
05-26-2009, 03:10 PM
mex has gotten better as an admin actually, he's just strict. deal with it.

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-26-2009, 04:07 PM
shooting the planks, your an ass hole.

i'd ban u a week if i saw u shoot the planks out on Moria.

As for slapping, admins do it periodicly. sometimes for good, i hardly seen admins use it to get an advantage.

Envy
05-26-2009, 05:11 PM
shooting the planks, your an ass hole.

i'd ban u a week if i saw u shoot the planks out on Moria.

As for slapping, admins do it periodicly. sometimes for good, i hardly seen admins use it to get an advantage.

Every time i see mex play on gg and im there he does it, it's like how virtus used to swap teams on himself

Nemesis
05-26-2009, 05:17 PM
everyone mex is in the gg server and i'm there as well there is no problem. he's usually pretty quiet and we've never had any problems with him.

doesn't sound like abuse to me.

inthebutt
05-26-2009, 06:39 PM
you guys all need to cut him some slack, jeez he can't read for crying out loud. I'm pretty sure he's kicking himself as we read.

Clone
05-26-2009, 07:26 PM
Mex an abusive admin?!?! no way not mex!!

I cant see it i can see ME being abusive but not Mex i just cant fathom the thought.. it hurts me to much...

Clone

Remington
05-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Mex isn't an abusive admin, why wouldn't you get banned for a week for shooting the planks, that's a dick move.
QQ

Mallissin
05-28-2009, 06:25 PM
He didn't say he shot the boards, nor did Mex ban him for shooting the boards.

He said Mex got angry when people reacted to him threatening a week ban for shooting the board.

I was there and what the uuntiltheendd said did not warrant a ban, even if only a few minutes. Many others called Mex out on it too.

This whole "backtalk me and I ban you" shit has to stop.

Remington
05-31-2009, 10:54 AM
He said Mex got angry when people reacted to him threatening a week ban for shooting the board.

he's not making a threat, hes warning them

XxMastagunzxX
05-31-2009, 11:09 AM
This whole "backtalk me and I ban you" shit has to stop.

I agree I think that rule is dumb. I don't ban people for that. I don't even get mad at them.

Mallissin
05-31-2009, 05:50 PM
I agree I think that rule is dumb. I don't ban people for that. I don't even get mad at them.

There's no rule against complaining of abuse. And a week ban for something silly like shooting the boards is extreme. A kick drives home the issue and can be considered a warning shot. Maybe an hour or two ban is warranted if they repeatedly do it or openly do it to challenge the admin after a kick.

There is a section in Zero's rules concerning Punishment for a reason.

The admins should read it.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

deprodigy
06-01-2009, 07:34 PM
The way I interpret this situation as that he was shooting planks before humans could get across to be a jerk. OK if the last humans cross before a zombie can. Let the week ban be a stern warning for you on affecting co-players' good time by being an overall dick. And egging on an admin is also never a good idea, douchebag.