PDA

View Full Version : Random banning of people affiliated with smuT

silent
05-26-2009, 10:24 PM
This has been going on the past few days that admins have been threatening or banning members of smuT or people who mention or even play in the smuT server. I was wondering why this is occurring since i was accused of advertising when i even mentioned the name and was getting messages that Chelsea wanted me to be banned claiming to other admins that i was advertising even though the entire server stated i was not. I was asking a few admins on other ibis server and they said they heard nothing about it. I think it would greatly decrease population and the fun of ibis servers if this occurs, many of the smuT members pay for admin on ibis and are good players. I personally play on both servers and love the change of pace and don't want to see any one get banned for just being apart of a clan or another server. Zero if you could clarify what is going or if this is just admin abuse it would be appreciated.

Update:

I joined the gungame server and was instantly banned by chelsea, she was trying to ban me earlier and made up a b.s. reason. I recorded a demo because i was afraid she would do it, it was only a few seconds long but she just banned me for no reason. I also want to state that i am not even a member of smuT and the fact that people are banning for no reason is ridiculous, i have played on gungame for 7 months now and zombie mod for over 2 years. If the ban stays well i guess it was fun playing with you all.

date banned may 26,2009 at 11:29 pm

whytboiz33
05-26-2009, 10:30 PM
if its a banning of people affiliated with smut, how would you call it random?

your smut clan members will not be tolerated on our servers. you decided to burn your bridge and advertise ur server on IBIS. after i banned matter for seeing it my self first hand and 2 other of your members, i was informed that you guys do this habitualy. on a nightly basis. i was also informed you advertise our members in steam. you add random players in the IBIS servers via players list through the steam in game windows.

your game is done.

i didnt bother to read your post.

silent
05-26-2009, 10:40 PM
if its a banning of people affiliated with smut, how would you call it random?

your smut clan members will not be tolerated on our servers. you decided to burn your bridge and advertise ur server on IBIS. after i banned matter for seeing it my self first hand and 2 other of your members, i was informed that you guys do this habitualy. on a nightly basis. i was also informed you advertise our members in steam. you add random players in the IBIS servers via players list through the steam in game windows.

your game is done.

i didnt bother to read your post.

First off i have never advertised once on your server. Second i am not even apart of smuT which i have made clear over and over again. I can understand you want to ban players for advertising but the actions of a few players does not mean that all ppl are spamming your server. You claim that ppl are adding random players who why have you not banned those people? You personally played with me multiple times on smuT and ibis we bounced back and forth on both servers and most smuT players are active ibis players and donate. This personally disagreement between you and matter should not spread to people who have done nothing. The fact that you ignored my post is sad if you do not want people to play on your server that is fine i will find another one i just wanted to state my point. Have fun with a pointless show of force to your players.

whytboiz33
05-26-2009, 10:47 PM
i had the same relationship with matter as i did with you. i gave him tips and advise on his pc and graphics card. we also bounced from server to server. but he proved to me that servers derived ibis will always turn against ibis.

it didnt start with me and matter. it began when behind my back, smut was advertsing their server on a nightly basis.

as for you personally, i know youre not in smut and you dont do the clan thing. however, you you are a very smart person, i give it to you. you have not stated you IP in the ibis server, however you do recruit people to join your server through steam.

this isn not an issue with people who play ibis AND smut. this is an issue with smut sympathizers and people who think... regulars need tips on where to play. you are one of them.

i see your point, maybe if you let ur hair grow out you can cover it up.

smuT matteR
05-26-2009, 10:51 PM
:) hi whytboiz <33

&&toasties
05-26-2009, 10:54 PM
You were demo'ed admitting that you were adding people on the player list and messaging them about the smuT server.

And I banned you for that reason.

So it was hardly random.

And you're an admin on smuT, so how are you not associated with them?

whytboiz33
05-26-2009, 10:54 PM
whats up purto rican peewee herman. :)

silent
05-26-2009, 10:57 PM
i had the same relationship with matter as i did with you. i gave him tips and advise on his pc and graphics card. we also bounced from server to server. but he proved to me that servers derived ibis will always turn against ibis.

it didnt start with me and matter. it began when behind my back, smut was advertsing their server on a nightly basis.

as for you personally, i know youre not in smut and you dont do the clan thing. however, you you are a very smart person, i give it to you. you have not stated you IP in the ibis server, however you do recruit people to join your server through steam.

this isn not an issue with people who play ibis AND smut. this is an issue with smut sympathizers and people who think... regulars need tips on where to play. you are one of them.

i see your point, maybe if you let ur hair grow out you can cover it up.

I have NEVER EVER and ill repeat that add some one and give the IP for smuT. I play on both servers because they are different one is elimination and one is not. I was asked by matter to help out because he needed some help with server information which i know a lot about. I have no reason to leach people off of ibis i have plenty of friends that play css which would populate the server if i asked but i have yet to send out a single invite to the smuT server. Why? Because there is no reason too, i am not getting paid to do anything and i gain nothing from leaching players when i play on both servers. You and many of the other admins know i don't advertise the claim that i add people outside is a b.s. of an excuse in order to ban me for this personal battle. Ban the people who advertise, that's the way it should be but don't make this a personal battle to ban every one affiliated because of hurt feelings. The only thing you are doing is making regular players stop playing your server for no reason. Whytboiz23 if you think i am lying i am sorry you feel that way all i can say then if you won't listen to any reason is good luck, it was fun playing with you.

You were demo'ed admitting that you were adding people on the player list and messaging them about the smuT server.

And I banned you for that reason.

So it was hardly random.

And you're an admin on smuT, so how are you not associated with them?

I was demoed adding people? Who please post that demo i would like to see who i added and asked to join smuT. You were not even in the server at the time yet you were claiming i was and asking walter to ban me for no reason. The entire events of what went on was i said "god my rank want to crap since i been playing at smuT" some one in game asked "what is smuT" i said "Its another server that i play on" vertus stated that any speaking of smuT would be banned, i asked him why he stated that zero made this rule and that was the end. I never added any one i never gave the ip or was trying to advertise i just checked my rank. As for being an admin i never said i was not associated with smuT i am not a clan member and gain nothing from advertising.

&&toasties
05-26-2009, 10:57 PM
:) hi whytboiz <33

wow.

You sure are brave.

:|

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-26-2009, 10:59 PM
I have not witness any advertisement yet within the GG. I have seen smut players talk about there server but never advertise. When getting 2 messages that smut members were being ban, over a pointless argument which i have no idea what happen between whyt and matter..

why ban just regular smut members, and not the 1's with admin? that seems a bit rediculous if you understand what i mean.Like...half the GG regulars are smut, or freinds with smut members that come and play ibis GG servers. Baning smut players, is just plan rediculous. If there spamming there advertising there server repeativley then it has to be stop... but telling 1 or 2 people about the server over ingame play, aint going to do much now.

Don't forget the best competition is within smut, getting rid of them would make GG boring and a bigger shithole then cleveland will be when they lose the series to the magic.

You know what, i play in smut GG and i like it more then ibis GG sorry... but it's more appealing to me. Wanna know how i found out, i was invited. Thats all the smut players have done in ibis is invite freinds, and people they know to try it out...

Nemesis
05-26-2009, 11:01 PM
i didn't think you had control of what was said via steam, also what makes someone a member of your server opposed to someone just playing there?

just wondering...

whytboiz33
05-26-2009, 11:01 PM
if theres one thing i can assure you silent, is that this is not bs, nor is it personal.

i liked you guys and i wanted to see you guys succeed. i told you guys that before.

i know your relation with smut as a mod expert and as a pure techie. but if i lose one more regular due to people mistaking kindness for weakness, that will be too much.

smuT matteR
05-26-2009, 11:02 PM
i <3 whytboiz.. i remember when u asked to be a smuT.. good ol days :)...

ps. i <3 whytboiz

Vladninja
05-26-2009, 11:04 PM
Ive seen smut members spam their ip... some with tags... some without tags... I'm sorry but I don't really remember specifically who, but it ended up with many people leaving the server. I didn't pay much attention at the time but advertising other servers/stealing players should not be tolerated. Seems this ban was deserved...
Sorry Silent this isn't anything personal but how hard is it to just play and have fun. Playing on multiple servers is one thing but advertising and taking people out of IBIS is another.

whytboiz33
05-26-2009, 11:05 PM
i <3 whytboiz.. i remember when u asked to be a smuT.. good ol days :)...

ps. i <3 whytboiz

youre talking like a drunk man... but i didnt kno there was alchohol in pepsi.

&&toasties
05-26-2009, 11:07 PM
Also, Silent, just to clarify something.

You mentioned in the demo that I was only mad because I was banned from smuT....

I could care less.

To be quite honest.

If matteR and his groupies want to be immature and attempt to play a game such as this, I don't want to be around that.

I CHOSE not to go there anymore because of the childishness.

Besides.

2High and Hell Cat, I'm sure, are quite happy I was banned.

And I've always wanted others happiness before mine.

So yea.

:]]

smuT matteR
05-26-2009, 11:08 PM
:P ur so funny whytboiz.. i <3 u

silent
05-26-2009, 11:09 PM
if theres one thing i can assure you silent, is that this is not bs, nor is it personal.

i liked you guys and i wanted to see you guys succeed. i told you guys that before.

i know your relation with smut as a mod expert and as a pure techie. but if i lose one more regular due to people mistaking kindness for weakness, that will be too much.

Whytboiz, i can see where your aggravated about people leaving the server and playing in smuT, this is why i stated if any one advertises on your server ban them. It is disrespectful and arrogant, most of the smuT members are paying admins on ibis and are active players, the person who banned me used to play in smuT and at one point i believe was asking to join. I personally feel the best way to attract players is not to isolate the people who play with threats and personal grudges. I was told well before that i was getting banned from the server even though i had never done anything. I asked around about what is going on in the zm server since i was getting warnings from players being banned for no reason what so ever and i wanted to make sure i would not get banned for no reason. Instead the minute i join i get banned. This seems to be getting a little repetitive i am guessing you can careless about me or the others who were unjustly banned playing on your server. I will wait and see if zero responds to this, i am not a large fan of drama so if you want you can message me on steam.

smuT matteR
05-26-2009, 11:10 PM
Also, Silent, just to clarify something.

You mentioned in the demo that I was only mad because I was banned from smuT....

I could care less.

To be quite honest.

If matteR and his groupies want to be immature and attempt to play a game such as this, I don't want to be around that.

I CHOSE not to go there anymore because of the childishness.

Besides.

2High and Hell Cat, I'm sure, are quite happy I was banned.

And I've always wanted others happiness before mine.

So yea.

u litteraly begged to be a smut.. maybe only cuz the clan name fits ur life style :)

theres some hoes in the house!.. when u see them point them out!

smuT matteR
05-26-2009, 11:11 PM
post the demos!!!! yay..

Nemesis
05-26-2009, 11:12 PM
maybe we could make a tag for those tho play both? something like [smubis>
yes?

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-26-2009, 11:13 PM

Points at WHYT!

JK. AT SILENT

JK AT TURTLES

whytboiz33
05-26-2009, 11:15 PM
they were not unjustly banned, or else they would have posted. they know what they did. MOST OF THEM ARE AMDINS FOR IBIS?!?!?! you have 2 or 3 smut members who are ibis admins. your credability is sharply dropping silent.

there is no drama. there is a clan who hosts 3 servers, then there are people who decide to create their own clan, who cant seem the play both servers. the host server has no choice but to protect its self.

no drama here. i WILL message you on steam.

&&toasties
05-26-2009, 11:18 PM
Ive seen smut members spam their ip... some with tags... some without tags... I'm sorry but I don't really remember specifically who, but it ended up with many people leaving the server. I didn't pay much attention at the time but advertising other servers/stealing players should not be tolerated. Seems this ban was deserved...
Sorry Silent this isn't anything personal but how hard is it to just play and have fun. Playing on multiple servers is one thing but advertising and taking people out of IBIS is another.

Where's the "I like" button?

Like on FaceBook?!

smuT matteR
05-26-2009, 11:25 PM
Most of the members did not bother posting because they got sick of the chidlish crap that was going on. I admit i did advertise my Gun game 5 elimination server ip which is 8.9.6.177:27015 & my new zombie mod server which is 8.9.17.206:27015 and I was being a dick. and didn't like the message whytboiz sent me so i continued and I did disrespect whytboiz and embarrassed him in his own clan server.. I am sorry if i hurt your feelings whyt the last thing i want to do in this world is make a nice little boy sad i just want you to know that i still love you.

smuT matteR
05-26-2009, 11:26 PM
Where's the "I like" button?

Like on FaceBook?!

Some one help chelsea she seems confused..

&&toasties
05-26-2009, 11:27 PM
u litteraly begged to be a smut.. maybe only cuz the clan name fits ur life style :)

Really?

Last I knew you WANTED me in there.

Because everytime I came in, roughly about 4-7 people came in with me from ibis.

Haha.

As far as it fitting my lifestyle, that's funny.

Seeing as you're the one who started the clan.

I don't ever remember begging.

I have all the logs to prove it.

And ho's?

Where's Project and Hell Cat?

They're here?

Nemesis
05-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Some one help chelsea she seems confused..

Where's Walter when you need him?

virtus
05-26-2009, 11:29 PM
FUCK SMUT!

They let me join the clan in first few days then they kick and ban me for no fuckin reason. NO ONE HAD FUCKIN BALLS TO TELL ME WHY I WAS BANNED! EVERYONE FUCKIN IGNORED ME! SO IF I SEE ANY SMUT MEMBERS PLAYIN ON IBIS AND ADVERTISED BEFORE, IM GOIN TO BAN YOU ALL MYSELF.!!!:muffy::muffy::muffy::muffy::muffy::muff y:

(exsept nissan and krak cuz ive been friends with them 2 a long time, and they know not to advertise smut on IBIS, REST OF U ARE GOIN DOWN LIKE A SWEET MUFFIN:pistols::pistols::pistols::pistols:)

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-26-2009, 11:33 PM
FUCK SMUT!

They let me join the clan in first few days then they kick and ban me for no fuckin reason. NO ONE HAD FUCKIN BALLS TO TELL ME WHY I WAS BANNED! EVERYONE FUCKIN IGNORED ME! SO IF I SEE ANY SMUT MEMBERS PLAYIN ON IBIS AND ADVERTISED BEFORE, IM GOIN TO BAN YOU ALL MYSELF.!!!:muffy::muffy::muffy::muffy::muffy::muff y::muffy:

(exsept nissan and krak cuz ive been friends with them 2 a long time, and they know not to advertise smut on IBIS, REST OF U ARE GOIN DOWN LIKE A SWEET MUFFIN:pistols::pistols::pistols::pistols:)

Virt, your scaring me Virt!

^^^ if anyone can recite that i will literally suck your cock.

smuT matteR
05-26-2009, 11:33 PM
Really?

Because everytime I came in, roughly about 4-7 people came in with me from ibis.

Haha.

And ho's?

They're here?

kraK: ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: Don't act stupid.
kraK: what the hell are you talking about
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: Do not.
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: Come back into ibis.
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: Please.
kraK: i was already in there b4
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: I know.
kraK: virtus told me to take my tag off
kraK: so i did
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: Some admins don't know how to be admins.
kraK: so why dont u tell me what is goign to happen
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: You'll be banned.
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: And I don't want to ban you.
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: Because I consider you a friend.
kraK: so why the hell would u ban me
kraK: if im not doing anything
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: Because those are orders.
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: I may sound lame.
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: But idc.
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: What your clan is doing is wrong.
kraK: and what are they doing
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: Advertising in our server.
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: And if not that.
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: Steam advertising.
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: By adding the people in our server.
kraK: listen
kraK: do what u gotta go
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: You guys are playing a low and dirty game.
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: You know that?
kraK: first of all
kraK: dont associate me with everyone
kraK: the last time i talked to u, you were trying to JOIN smut
kraK: so you've gone and done quite the 180
kraK: so whatever
kraK: like i said, do what you gotta do
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: THIS WAS BEFORE MATTER TOOK THINGS OUT OF CONTROL.
kraK: lol
kraK: dont caps lock me

If i wanted u there i could of had u like every other guy under ur sheets.. NO ONE WANTED U TO BE A SMUT thats the funny part.. my excuse for u was to go talk to krak so u can stop buggin me to let u in the clan.. :)

HellCat
05-26-2009, 11:36 PM
Really?

Haha.

And ho's?

They're here?

First off oh hai everyone <3 second i think you need to keep my name out your lil triflin ass mouth girl you dont know me. The friends i have on BOTH severs i have by being a friend i didnt have to suck one off or moan down my mic or BEG matter to be where i am. You dont wanna drag me into this i think you need to sit your lieing ass down before you get hurt. Iv never said one word to you girl but belive me i will say more then one if i hear my name out your mouth agian. oh an have a nice day :D

smuT matteR
05-26-2009, 11:37 PM
FUCK SMUT!

They let me join the clan in first few days then they kick and ban me for no fuckin reason. NO ONE HAD FUCKIN BALLS TO TELL ME WHY I WAS BANNED! EVERYONE FUCKIN IGNORED ME! SO IF I SEE ANY SMUT MEMBERS PLAYIN ON IBIS AND ADVERTISED BEFORE, IM GOIN TO BAN YOU ALL MYSELF.!!!:muffy::muffy::muffy::muffy::muffy::muff y::muffy:

::hugs virtus::

we kicked u out because when i first started smut clan every one wanted in but held back because they didnt like u.. they said u were gay and camped alot.. i convinced every 1 that u dont camp.. couldnt help with the gay part tho.. but i like ur accent

virtus
05-26-2009, 11:39 PM
::hugs virtus::

we kicked u out because when i first started smut clan every one wanted in but held back because they didnt like u.. they said u were gay and camped alot.. i convinced every 1 that u dont camp.. couldnt help with the gay part tho.. but i like ur accent

Then get ur lil friends in IBIS ill fuckin ban him same second they joined like they banned me. Please DO.

EVEN THO U KICKED ME OUT NO ONE HAD FUCKIN BALLS TO TELL ME I GOT KICKED! EVEN U FUCKER IGNORED ME EVERYTIME I PM'ED U!

&&toasties
05-26-2009, 11:41 PM
Virt, your scaring me Virt!

^^^ if anyone can recite that i will literally suck your cock.

OMFG.

LMFAOOOO.

I literally rofl'ed and farted.

omgvirtus.

Ya tebya lyblu!

smuT matteR
05-26-2009, 11:41 PM
Then get ur lil friends in IBIS ill fuckin ban him same second they joined like they banned me. Please DO.

EVEN THO U KICKED ME OUT NO ONE HAD FUCKIN BALLS TO TELL ME I GOT KICKED! EVEN U FUCKER IGNORED ME EVERYTIME I PM'ED U!

did that make u sad? or angry? u can come on vent if u like i can play dr. phil for u

voice.gameservers.com:4760

virtus
05-26-2009, 11:43 PM
No thank you ill be just fine. IF I SEE ANY SMUT MEMBERS U WILL....BE....BANNED....PERMANENTLY.

THE GREAT NATION OF MOTHER RUSSIA WILL COME UPON SMUT!

Nemesis
05-26-2009, 11:46 PM
No thank you ill be just fine. IF I SEE ANY SMUT MEMBERS U WILL....BE....BANNED....PERMANENTLY.

why are you do angry Bert?

Why do you eat cookies in the fucking bed?!?!

whytboiz33
listn here jack ass'. this issue is between me and silent. the rest of you clowns have no reason to be here. silent is not part of ur crew of flunkies. this is just a game, so maybe you guys should troll your own forums. this is not a flame war invitation. how about you guys talk about this on your own fucking dime? you morons need to stop fucking acting so tuff behind ur pos monitors and look out side the window. youll see there are humans out there that wouldnt think twice talking shit to.

hell cat, your a skank, you should get paid for how many cocks you get off on steam. im not very good at talking shit, forgive me. i usualy just beat the bitchs ass who decides to flap his gums.

no ones going to be banned with out credible evidence behind their actions. silent and i are discussing what happened today.

smuT matteR

get to the chopper!

virtus
05-26-2009, 11:49 PM
get to the chopper!

Zombie activity 97%.. imma come ZM alot now.... undercover... hope to see u there so i can ban u. unless u already banned from there

&&toasties
First off oh hai everyone <3 second i think you need to keep my name out your lil triflin ass mouth girl you dont know me. The friends i have on BOTH severs i have by being a friend i didnt have to suck one off or moan down my mic or BEG matter to be where i am. You dont wanna drag me into this i think you need to sit your lieing ass down before you get hurt. Iv never said one word to you girl but belive me i will say more then one if i hear my name out your mouth agian. oh an have a nice day :D

Oooh.

Sorry sweetie.

But from what I heard.

You WERE sucking people off and flirting with them to get into the clan.

lolol.

And I need to sit my lying ass down before I get hurt?

lmaoooo.

You sure did sound ghetto there.

What will you do to me?

e-kick me?

*punts*

I can do that too.

And as far as me knowing you.

I don't NEED to know you.

I can usually pin someones personality just by being around them.

The only I failed to do tha with was Matter.

I failed to realise that he was a 2-faced little bastard.

Oh and uh.

HELL CAT.

Just one more thing.

Did you fail english?

Because I think....you did.

AND MATTER:

lolol. You sure do like making things up don't you?

HellCat
listn here jack ass'. this issue is between me and silent. the rest of you clowns have no reason to be here. silent is not part of ur crew of flunkies. this is just a game, so maybe you guys should troll your own forums. this is not a flame war invitation. how about you guys talk about this on your own fucking dime? you morons need to stop fucking acting so tuff behind ur pos monitors and look out side the window. youll see there are humans out there that wouldnt think twice talking shit to.

hell cat, your a skank, you should get paid for how many cocks you get off on steam. im not very good at talking shit, forgive me. i usualy just beat the bitchs ass who decides to flap his gums.

no ones going to be banned with out credible evidence behind their actions. silent and i are discussing what happened today.

lawl your cute is that why you came in the smut sever tryin to be all nice to me an i told you to blow a cock up your ass :D aww did that anger you LOLUMAD? not my fault the only butt you get is from some helmet whore popin her titties on a web cam..oh an btw your right your terrible at shit talking. Its a hard thing to do when you don't know a damn thing about the person to speak about. GG thanks :D

HellCat
05-26-2009, 11:51 PM
Oooh.

Sorry sweetie.

But from what I heard.

You WERE sucking people off and flirting with them to get into the clan.

lolol.

And I need to sit my lying ass down before I get hurt?

lmaoooo.

You sure did sound ghetto there.

What will you do to me?

e-kick me?

*punts*

I can do that too.

And as far as me knowing you.

I don't NEED to know you.

I can usually pin someones personality just by being around them.

The only I failed to do tha with was Matter.

I failed to realise that he was a 2-faced little bastard.

Oh and uh.

HELL CAT.

Just one more thing.

Did you fail english?

Because I think....you did.

AND MATTER:

lolol. You sure do like making things up don't you?

LOl what are you like fucking 12? seriously you sound like it. The fact your trying to make your self sound hard on this is great i mean did i piss you off? cause i denied your friends request LOL poor girl shits sucks when no one gives a fuck about you dont it :D

smuT matteR
05-26-2009, 11:53 PM
oh chelsea i don't lie nor make up ferry tails.. i have the full convo if u would like to read it i have no problem posting it.. but then again whats the point?

i kinda agree with whyboiz.. ibis paying admins have something confused, they think they are an ibis clan member when they buy admin.. well ur not.. sorry ur just a regular player that paid $11 for admin..

virtus
05-26-2009, 11:54 PM
LOl what are you like fucking 12? seriously you sound like it. The fact your trying to make your self sound hard on this is great i mean did i piss you off? cause i denied your friends request LOL poor girl shits sucks when no one gives a fuck about you dont it :D

I dont give a fuck about u either... you Ugly. Rawr.

HellCat
05-26-2009, 11:55 PM
I dont give a fuck about u either... you Ugly. Rawr.

lol don't even start your just mad cause i told your ass off too XD <333

inthebutt
Zombie activity 97%.. imma come ZM alot now.... undercover... hope to see u there so i can ban u. unless u already banned from there

I swear to god virt, it you come in the ZM server and crash it with your usual bullshit. I will perm ban you myself. Your not taking any game time from me. the mother land doesn't fuck with my playing time and I won't fuck with you. oh and as a side note I saw you in the GG server and joined to tell you something, but before I could say it you left. so I'll say it in here:

GO FUCK A RETRACTABLE BATON!!!

whytboiz33
why are you idiots here? you have your own server right? is this how you kids make ur days better? after being losers? your boss take a shit on you today? ur mom make u clean ur rooms? ur dad back hand you? you gotta come onto ibis forums and begin flame wars?

GTFO. AS IVE STATED. SILENT AND I ARE HANDLINGT HIS AS ADULTS.

virtus
05-26-2009, 11:56 PM
lol don't even start your just mad cause i told your ass off too XD <333

Really? I remmber it was a wallmart map when i told U and TechNINE to go fuckurselfes and Tech ran in forums to start thread about me.

HellCat
05-26-2009, 11:58 PM
Really? I remmber it was a wallmart map when i told U and TechNINE to go fuckurselfes and Tech ran in forums to start thread about me.

actually that was all him he just don't like you. i didn't say a damn thing but nice one thinking i did your own fault on that one

virtus
05-26-2009, 11:59 PM
I swear to god virt, it you come in the ZM server and crash it with your usual bullshit. I will perm ban you myself. Your not taking any game time from me. the mother land doesn't fuck with my playing time and I won't fuck with you. oh and as a side note I saw you in the GG server and joined to tell you something, but before I could say it you left. so I'll say it in here:

GO FUCK A RETRACTABLE BATON!!!

You cute ♥ :wishes::party::party:

smuT matteR
05-27-2009, 12:00 AM
why are you idiots here? you have your own server right? is this how you kids make ur days better? after being losers? your boss take a shit on you today? ur mom make u clean ur rooms? ur dad back hand you? you gotta come onto ibis forums and begin flame wars?

look at u playing grown up.. ur awesome whytboiz.. but u cant expect for me not to say something when my clan name has been spoken.. just close the forum.. ur a clan member right?.. and can u repeat that last sentence u stated.. i didn't really understand what u were trying to say

Nemesis
05-27-2009, 12:00 AM

lol rule 11 dude.

walterbrunswick
05-27-2009, 12:02 AM
1) matteR stop insulting Chelsea, that is rude and immature and uncalled for. This is not a personal matter. She's a good friend and it's too bad you gave that up with her.

2) Hellcat & Chelsea ... I don't know the full story of what is going on between you two, and I haven't seen any problems first-hand, but whatever it is, stop insulting each other!!!!!! I consider you both my friends...

3) Virtus CALM THE FUCK DOWN with your text highlights!

&&toasties
05-27-2009, 12:04 AM

I'm actually 19 about to be 20.

I sound like it?

Did you imagine my voice while reading what I wrote?

That's kind of creepy.

lulz.

Hahaha.

I'm hard now?

No, little duckling, I'm just being honest.

:3

smuT matteR
05-27-2009, 12:07 AM
1) matteR stop insulting Chelsea, that is rude and immature and uncalled for. This is not a personal matter. She's a good friend and it's too bad you gave that up with her.

2) Hellcat & Chelsea ... I don't know the full story of what is going on between you two, and I haven't seen any problems first-hand, but whatever it is, stop insulting each other!!!!!! I consider you both my friends...

she put herself in this situation.. if thats ur friend tell her to mind her business.. i understand ur relationship with her so ur sort of like defending her which is cute.. u know nothing of whats going on only by what one party is saying.. i do not do things for no reason, im a mellow calm guy if u cant tell already.. i have no problem with u walter but dont try and put me in my place. i dont want drama with u cuz really no point of it so there for let this be the last post about u and me

HellCat
05-27-2009, 12:07 AM
I'm actually 19 about to be 20.

I sound like it?

Did you imagine my voice while reading what I wrote?

That's kind of creepy.

lulz.

Hahaha.

I'm hard now?

No, little duckling, I'm just being honest.

:3
i'm older than you. second i'm getting told everything you say lol. Its pretty damn funny XD what also makes me giggle is how hard your trying to upset me an im just chilling on vent laughing my ass off at you. Keep it coming girl i love reading your sad attempts.

HellCat
05-27-2009, 12:08 AM

Walter i know what you mean but if you look back in this thread she started this she dug her own hole. so what ever happens she got no one to blame but her damn self.

whytboiz33
05-27-2009, 12:11 AM
stop fucking posting. if you guys have any issues... PM each other on steam. or join vent. smut or ibis, doesnt matter. just leave the forums.

smuT matteR
05-27-2009, 12:12 AM
stop fucking posting. if you guys have any issues... PM each other on steam. or join vent. smut or ibis, doesnt matter. just leave the forums.

just close it :}.. don't u have the power to?

virtus
05-27-2009, 12:13 AM
Yea.. good idea Whyte:wtg:! I'm afraid smut guys have some kinda gay flu or sumthing..i better leave. Cya all later smuts.. hope to see u in IBIS.:reddot:

whytboiz33
05-27-2009, 12:16 AM
i dont have mod powers over the admin abuse section.

the internet gives you nerdz the powerz to speak ur minds i guess...

smuT matteR
05-27-2009, 12:16 AM
Yea.. good idea Whyte:wtg:! I'm afraid smut guys have some kinda gay flu or sumthing..i better leave. Cya all later smuts.. hope to see u in IBIS.:reddot:

kinda corny eh? try harder next time i have faith u can do better <3
i remember when u ran to me to unban from ibis cuz nemi banned u.. good ol days eh?

&&toasties
05-27-2009, 12:17 AM
i'm older than you. second i'm getting told everything you say lol. Its pretty damn funny XD what also makes me giggle is how hard your trying to upset me an im just chilling on vent laughing my ass off at you. Keep it coming girl i love reading your sad attempts.

HAHAHA.

You're older than me?

Then please, by all means, ACT IT.

And I'm glad you're getting told everything I say.

Make things that much more interesting.

As for you laughing your ass off on vent....

That's so cute.

Can I hear you giggle?

:3?

smuT matteR
05-27-2009, 12:18 AM
i dont have mod powers over the admin abuse section.

the internet gives you nerdz the powerz to speak ur minds i guess...

oh sorry to hear whytboiz ::hug::

walterbrunswick
she put herself in this situation.. if thats ur friend tell her to mind her business.. i understand ur relationship with her so ur sort of like defending her which is cute.. u know nothing of whats going on only by what one party is saying.. i do not do things for no reason, im a mellow calm guy if u cant tell already.. i have no problem with u walter but dont try and put me in my place. i dont want drama with u cuz really no point of it so there for let this be the last post about u and me

I didn't want drama with you either. I thought you were a cool guy. But Chelsea is right. You broke this shit open when you spammed. Chelsea didn't want to leave, but you gave her no choice.

IT WAS YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!! DO NOT BLAME HER!

I was there in smuT when you told the server what happened.

virtus
kinda corny eh? try harder next time i have faith u can do better <3
i remember when u ran to me to unban from ibis cuz nemi banned u.. good ol days eh?

actually .. you were the one added me and told me you gonna unbann me.. i was like ok thx.. serenity and other ppl talked about me being banned for no reason.. and you came from nowhere and unbanned me.. thx for that i guess... but after you had no balls to even talk to me after u all kicked me out.. FUCK U!

HellCat
05-27-2009, 12:23 AM
HAHAHA.

You're older than me?

Then please, by all means, ACT IT.

And I'm glad you're getting told everything I say.

Make things that much more interesting.

As for you laughing your ass off on vent....

That's so cute.

Can I hear you giggle?

:3?

ip: voice.gameservers.com
port: 4760

im waiting ^^ come on over <3 oh but wait your to busy crying not to lose a friend right now i forgot its a cute conversation btw :D Oops was i not suppose to know that?^^ tee hee. Like i said before your just making your hole bigger an bigger girl keep it up its fun reading you beg :3

Nemesis
05-27-2009, 12:23 AM
whats the vent agian?

virtus
05-27-2009, 12:24 AM
whats the vent agian?

You kno that thing in Complex where we always meet...?:stupid:

smuT matteR
05-27-2009, 12:28 AM
I didn't want drama with you either. I thought you were a cool guy. But Chelsea is right. You broke this shit open when you spammed. Chelsea didn't want to leave, but you gave her no choice.

IT WAS YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!! DO NOT BLAME HER!

I was there in smuT when you told the server what happened.

lol chelsea hit me up and told me shes removing herself from smuT server.. like i said u know nothing walter.. i can careless about u or her .. oh and the amazing thing about allll this is the more ibis paying admins talk the worse he probably gets for both of us.. which at the end of the day my life doesnt end unlike some people on here.. my clan adn server can crash and fail wont hurt a bit.. but ever since this forum started atleast 4-5 paying ibis admins canceled or are about to cancel there subscription... eeesh sorry zero we can talk about this man to man if u would like just to to lower the animosity.. (not a joke)

&&toasties
05-27-2009, 12:29 AM

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

HellCat
05-27-2009, 12:30 AM
whats the vent agian?

virtus
lol chelsea hit me up and told me shes removing herself from smuT server.. like i said u know nothing walter.. i can careless about u or her .. oh and the amazing thing about allll this is the more ibis paying admins talk the worse he probably gets for both of us.. which at the end of the day my life doesnt end unlike some people on here.. my clan adn server can crash and fail wont hurt a bit.. but ever since this forum started atleast 4-5 paying ibis admins canceled or are about to cancel there subscription... eeesh sorry zero we can talk about this man to man if u would like just to to lower the animosity.. (not a joke)

Why dont u answer my part when u had no balls to tell me i got kicked... u still have no balls.

Nemesis

ahahahaha, oh yes. so everyone is in the vents chatting?

smuT matteR
05-27-2009, 12:31 AM
Why dont u answer my part when u had no balls to tell me i got kicked... u still have no balls.

thats not what ur mom was saying when she was choking on them :x.. ily virtus and ur accent

virtus
05-27-2009, 12:32 AM

Thats for people who become fat right? they even to lazy to type... so they gather around and talk talk talk... I think this is how USA get sales representatives...

&&toasties
05-27-2009, 12:32 AM

LOLOL.

Even though I've sent him almost every log?

walterbrunswick
05-27-2009, 12:33 AM
ahahahaha, oh yes. so everyone is in the vents chatting?

Sounds pretty tight and sweaty in there.

whytboiz33
05-27-2009, 12:34 AM
Thats for people who become fat right? they even to lazy to type... so they gather around and talk talk talk... I think this is how USA get sales representatives...

lmao, that actualy made me laugh.

matter, youll learn this if your server ever makes it out of its 3rd quarter... admins come and go... youre not special. thats where you kids are funny. you think youre special. thats where your problem is.

&&toasties
05-27-2009, 12:37 AM
thats for people who become fat right? They even to lazy to type... So they gather around and talk talk talk... I think this is how usa get sales representatives...

omfgvirtusiloveyou.

Ya tebya lybluuuuuu

&&toasties
05-27-2009, 12:40 AM
ip: Voice.gameservers.com

hahahahaha

roflz@you.

You posted it again....

virtus
05-27-2009, 12:42 AM
hahahahaha

roflz@you.

You posted it again....

shhhh.. That was for the slow people on the forums who doesn't know where Fat Sales Representatives come.

&&toasties
05-27-2009, 12:46 AM
shhhh.. That was for the slow people on the forums who doesn't know where Fat Sales Representatives come.

oshit!

X:

virtus
05-27-2009, 12:46 AM
http://b2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00702/23/05/702875032_m.gif

This is HELLCAT if no one knew... I think in that picture Matter didint satisfy her..

smuT matteR
05-27-2009, 12:47 AM
whytboyz 5+ at time is not a good thing, u can careless about the admins coming and going because well u don't see profits roll in.. but even zero can say 5 admins in a matter of 2 days is not a good thing.. and its unfair for him. i just want to say i told no one to dropped admin or never play in ibis, my members are free to do as they please.. the only person i have banned from my servers is u whytboiz oh and toasties but that wasnt me.. im not banning any 1 out of this not even vur-tits. I just hope this doesnt impact zero at all he had nothing to do with anything i dont even know him but from owner to owner.. i would remove any 1 stopping traffic and money to the server and u

smuT matteR
05-27-2009, 12:51 AM
is some 1 instigating mainly cuz they have nothing to say? now thats pure immature.. and naw virtus ill get my satisfaction tonight when ur mom arrives..

oh and the truth is i fucked ur mother, and u wouldn't be alive today if i hadn't bust my rubber..

&&toasties
05-27-2009, 12:52 AM
whytboyz 5+ at time is not a good thing, u can careless about the admins coming and going because well u don't see profits roll in.. but even zero can say 5 admins in a matter of 2 days is not a good thing.. and its unfair for him. i just want to say i told no one to dropped admin or never play in ibis, my members are free to do as they please.. the only person i have banned from my servers is u whytboiz oh and toasties but that wasnt me.. im not banning any 1 out of this not even vur-tits. I just hope this doesnt impact zero at all he had nothing to do with anything i dont even know him but from owner to owner.. i would remove any 1 stopping traffic and money to the server and u

HAHAHAH.

Who banned me then?

lulz.

2High?

whytboiz33
05-27-2009, 12:52 AM
we've lost more then 5 admins in the matter of a weekend. and i highly doubt ou have influenced 5 admins. maybe some of their accounts have run dry.

ive personally contributed more ibis then any group of you. how about you stop trying to start shit matter and worry about your own server. looks pretty empty on my count.

Nemesis
05-27-2009, 12:53 AM
Virtus^^

virtus
05-27-2009, 12:56 AM
HAHAHA!!! CLOSE BUT I LOVE IT!!! GO MOTHER RUSSIA!!!!!:assault::pistols::assault::pistols: ♥♥♥

smuT matteR
05-27-2009, 12:57 AM
we've lost more then 5 admins in the matter of a weekend. and i highly doubt ou have influenced 5 admins. maybe some of their accounts have run dry.

ive personally contributed more ibis then any group of you. how about you stop trying to start shit matter and worry about your own server. looks pretty empty on my count.

me start shit? naw i really didnt start a "clan war" i admit i started with u but i didnt start a clan war, thats on u baby boi.. u started bannign smut players from ibis, u told the ibis admins to ban smut members, u talked crap to cheslea, autum, toasties what ever her confused name is and she ran to all the smut members and told them everything u were saying playing both sides of the fence as she currently doing right now.. tisk tisk.. and shes not even a clan member eeeeesh.. but seriously whyt boiz.. i understand ur anger issues any 1 making minum wages in mcdonalds would be that angry but im sure u will b getting a promotion soon.. i have faith u :)

ps. ily whyt boiz.. ur funny as hell

virtus
05-27-2009, 12:59 AM
making minum wages in mcdonalds would be that angry but im sure u will b getting a promotion soon.. i have faith u :)

Wait.. You told me you work at Burger King.. and I think MC pays more the BK...

tech n9ne
05-27-2009, 01:00 AM
Wait.. You told me you work at Burger King.. and I think MC pays more the BK...

i like BK lmao:stupid::ditto:

&&toasties
05-27-2009, 01:02 AM
me start shit? naw i really didnt start a "clan war" i admit i started with u but i didnt start a clan war, thats on u baby boi.. u started bannign smut players from ibis, u told the ibis admins to ban smut members, u talked crap to cheslea, autum, toasties what ever her confused name is and she ran to all the smut members and told them everything u were saying playing both sides of the fence as she currently doing right now.. tisk tisk.. and shes not even a clan member eeeeesh.. but seriously whyt boiz.. i understand ur anger issues any 1 making minum wages in mcdonalds would be that angry but im sure u will b getting a promotion soon.. i have faith u :)

Warning people I considered my friends is NOT playing on both sides of the fence.

It's called straddling it<33

And no, not that kind of straddling.

As I know your perverted mind will come up with some sort of attack on that phrase.

And besides.

Your bullshit amuses me to no end.

And btw, where did Hell Cat go?

I was having fun.

Whyt told me I couldn't go into the vent.

Told me I'd hurt someones feelings.

;_____;

virtus
i like BK lmao:stupid::ditto:

Fuck BK, M'C is the shit!

I'm Lovin It.

tech n9ne
im done as well after this my admin is done i will not support you guys anymore sorry zero ur kick ass to play with but im not gunna be on the same level as a few of these other people u guys have

whytboiz33
05-27-2009, 01:03 AM

ah... another mcdonalds lover. lol, i guess everyone here started off by owning their own business. im the only 1 who started off small? cool.

i informed admins that smut members are now deciding to advertise on our server. they only banned people adverting, otherwise, nothing else was done. i guess it gets boring living in the projects huh. hope you make it out some day. i guess theres a body bag and yellow tape for you... but then again... thats only for people who leave the house.

as i recall matter... jew, madcow, and hellcat also spammed at the same night as you. this isnt even in reference to the many other nights you had ur crew of flunkies come into ibis.

whytboiz33
05-27-2009, 01:04 AM
im done as well after this my admin is done i will not support you guys anymore sorry zero ur kick ass to play with but im not gunna be on the same level as a few of these other people u guys have

yo, if ur bank account is runnin a little low on funds, theres no need to play it off. its ok bud.

virtus
05-27-2009, 01:04 AM
post #101!!!! Now to sleep noobs.

walterbrunswick
05-27-2009, 01:05 AM

THANK YOU!

I resign as well.

virtus
05-27-2009, 01:09 AM
Cmon smut Noobs come out! Im gettin bored!

Nemesis
05-27-2009, 01:09 AM
Fish resigns too.

tech n9ne
05-27-2009, 01:11 AM
walter your my boy bro:muffy:

virtus
05-27-2009, 01:11 AM
Fish resigns too.

Now you say u resign? You admin is goin to be taken away after everything u did yesterday... and Ill perm ban you myself... So dont be cool wannabe and resign bullshit..

&&toasties
05-27-2009, 01:12 AM
post #101!!!! Now to sleep noobs.

omfg yes.

virtus
05-27-2009, 01:14 AM
omfg yes.

I think we need diff colors now...

Nemesis
05-27-2009, 01:15 AM
Now you say u resign? You admin is goin to be taken away after everything u did yesterday... and Ill perm ban you myself... So dont be cool wannabe and resign bullshit..

no idiot, i didn't resign, fish did... nice try i don't think my admin is going anywhere. if you're any indication one can get away with being quite a douchebag on the server.

virtus
05-27-2009, 01:18 AM
no idiot, i didn't resign, fish did... nice try i don't think my admin is going anywhere. if you're any indication one can get away with being quite a douchebag on the server.

Mother Russia Promises You, You Will Lose YOUR Admin!

tech n9ne
05-27-2009, 01:18 AM
i like cake

virtus
05-27-2009, 01:21 AM
i like cake

I like when girls jump out the cake...Had that on my Birthday =D

whytboiz33
05-27-2009, 01:22 AM
lets get to 200 posts...

tech n9ne
I like when girls jump out the cake...Had that on my Birthday =D

dont quote me

inthebutt
wow this is getting ridiculous. the only person I don't want to leave is fish. Fish plays in the ZM server, he's a pro in there and now he is gonna quit admin. WTF???

Toasties and hellcat, SHUT THE FUCK UP!! no one cares about you bitches. all I've read from you two is about how you think more people in either server care about you, what I get from it is that you two are the server trash. Now do something productive like going to the gym instead of spending all day on CS.

Remember when nemesis and I had a flame war going?? that was a good one, this is just lame.

Virt your a goofy mother russia lover.

Walter I don't know you but don't interrupt two whales when they fight.

whyt you better get fish back on admin.

matter make me some mexican food.

whytboiz33
05-27-2009, 01:23 AM
anyone see the new terminator movie? ive heard mixed reviews...

ZERO
05-27-2009, 01:58 AM
Mass banning of people is not allowed unless a formal order for such an instant ban is issued. No smut member will be banned from the server unless they are advertising.

This said smut members that have advertised will remain banned.

Now I liked how everyone was able to just enjoy the servers regardless of what tag ect they were. While ibis is technically competitive in that it does need admins to be able to support the servers it does not directly compete with other servers. If someone else wants to make a server and do things differently that is great, because at the end of they day our real objective is the same and that is to make the players happy and bring out the best CS:S has to offer! On this note I personally never even cared when people opened up servers that were the exact same time because worst case I can learn something from them and improve my own servers even more. I just wish that people can understand that there is a difference between being proud of your community and wanting it to be successful verses trying to sabotage everyone else.

Concordantly, I do not want to see anyone from IBIS going into the smut server and starting shit in there. If anyone does I hope that smut will perma ban them right away as they deserve. Even when IBIS started we never tried to bother other servers, our motto has always been that if we do things right the players will come. Anyone that thinks they can help IBIS by trashing other servers is badly mistaken.

In conclusion, everyone just needs to step back and take a breath. Only people who are actually violating rules will and can be punished. For those of you who are big IBIS supporters do not go around trashing other clans and servers because in the end you are really just trashing IBIS.

Once again DO NOT BAN PLAYERS THAT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY BROKEN A KNOWN RULE!!!!!1111

ZERO
05-27-2009, 02:03 AM
This thread is now reopened so that the people who need to be unbanned can post and be confirmed. I am not reading 11 pages to figure this shit out so we will clear up who did and did not break rules after this post:

XxMastagunzxX
05-27-2009, 07:54 AM
I just read 12 pages on my phone XD can I get a cookie? From what I can tell only silent needs to be unbanned.

I LIKE TURTLES
05-27-2009, 09:00 AM
Holy shit... you guys are all insane
9 Pages of craziness (minus the 3 I read last night).

And this entire time I thought I was the crazy one :icon_mrgreen:

PEW PEW PEW™

Nemesis
05-27-2009, 09:52 AM
wait a minute, i'm a little confused here, are you saying that you (Zero) never gave the order for the mass bannings to go through? does that mean that some random lackey and his group of bootlickers came up with this totally on their own? God i'd hate to be them when they get shit on soon enough for breaking the rules with such disregard.

walterbrunswick
05-27-2009, 11:58 AM
wait a minute, i'm a little confused here, are you saying that you (Zero) never gave the order for the mass bannings to go through? does that mean that some random lackey and his group of bootlickers came up with this totally on their own? God i'd hate to be them when they get shit on soon enough for breaking the rules with such disregard.

That's gonna make some people look pretty bad, not to mention untrustworthy as admins or clan members.

No need to point fingers, I think they and we both know who they are.

virtus
05-27-2009, 12:17 PM
I think nemesis is tryin to kiss up to Zero right now... Your ass is still mine.

walterbrunswick
05-27-2009, 12:26 PM
I think nemesis is tryin to kiss up to Zero right now... Your ass is still mine.

Virtus c'mon now, I think you know Nemesis better than that. Does he sound like he kisses up to people?

Secondly, you have the MOST ADMIN ABUSE THREADS AGAINST YOU. Should you really be throwing rocks in a glass house?

virtus
05-27-2009, 12:30 PM
Walter... U the one ran cryin to forums... cuz i said fuck u... well guess what?? fuck u walter.

walterbrunswick
05-27-2009, 12:35 PM
Walter... U the one ran cryin to forums... cuz i said fuck u... well guess what?? fuck u walter.

I reported you for disrespect and abusing admin you moron. I already told you numerous times why I reported you. And anyway it's not like I'm the first. Suck it up.

You do not deserve admin, as you've proved time and time again, and I will do all I can in my power to help get it removed.

Just doing my duty!

virtus
05-27-2009, 12:58 PM
I dont deserve it? its not like u fuckin payin it for me.. so stfu...
i feel gay when im talkin to u.. so bai

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Virtus has made mistakes in the past BUT he has shown that people can change. Keep up the good work Virtus !

inthebutt
05-27-2009, 01:37 PM
Virtus has made mistakes in the past BUT he has shown that people can change. Keep up the good work Virtus !

I demand to know what you are smoking and why have I not been shipped a large quantity of it???

stop being selfish NYSCO!!!!

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-27-2009, 02:04 PM

No one is mass banning.

Jeimuzu
05-27-2009, 02:19 PM
I'm too lazy to read past the first 3 posts. Someone sum everything up for me.

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-27-2009, 03:02 PM
How can people have respect for Virt?

He's extremely imature and has shown how rude of an individual he is. He's out to ban other admins, because he hates them. That's not the way to go.
He came on here whinning like a little 5 year old, and will go to extreme measures to ban people. Just cause he's got anger issue's and is not a good loser... *as everyone has seen before* he takes it out on others.

Virt, TBH how do you still have admin?

JigSaW
05-27-2009, 06:16 PM
My god, I think this made an internet record for most amount of flame posts in the smallest amount of time:reddot:

Nemesis
05-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Thats what she said...

&&toasties
05-27-2009, 09:03 PM
My god, I think this made an internet record for most amount of flame posts in the smallest amount of time:reddot:

lolol.

Virtus was funny though.

He was definately the comic relief here.

xDD!!!!

Christmas
05-27-2009, 09:07 PM
get to the chopper!

get to the CHOCOLAAATEEEEE!!!!

inthebutt
05-27-2009, 09:19 PM

i haven't heard that clip in so long, next time I'm on christmas I want you to play it lol, than I'll just randomly mute you after you do hahahaha

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-27-2009, 10:47 PM

LMAO I knew someone was going to say that!