PDA

View Full Version : Mic Problems! Please help!

The Punisher
06-17-2016, 10:43 AM
Whats up everyone?
I have been playing CS a long time, and I have never seen this issue before. I have set up my mic many different ways to try and solve this, but I can't sdeem to find answers anywhere.
I get my mic to work fine in Steam, In my Operating system, and on many other CS source servers but in the gun game server GunGame MOD+ Fast DL it will not work. I have tried swapping out Voice comm key assignment, voice enable, voice avggain, loopback, etc. and NOTHING. The only lead I seem to have is sv_use_steam_voice_1 command, which has to enabled on the server itself. Does anyone have any ideas at all? This is super frustrating as this server is my favorite in the 12 years I have been playing CS.
I have Steam for Manjaro Linux as an OS and everything is updated. Voice is enabled in CS settings. Hot key is set. Works in Steam overlay in settings. Works on other servers. gahhhhhhh
Thank you for your time!
-The Punisher

jwtemp
06-17-2016, 01:49 PM
If it works basically everywhere except the IBIS GunGame server my guess is it's possible you're muted? A mod would need to check. If it works in one CS:S server though there should be nothing stopping it from working on the GG server outside of a server side setting.

What
06-17-2016, 01:52 PM
Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in?

SCRIBBLE
06-17-2016, 05:05 PM
Check your printer cables.

FearLess
06-17-2016, 08:36 PM
Go into your D or C drive and right click, then select format, it'll help debug your viruses.