PDA

View Full Version : Virtus / Mother Russia

Kill-matic Retard
05-28-2009, 12:15 PM
My in game names....damn, there are a lot.

Kill-matic Retard, Your cock, My eye socket, Ben & Jerry's Abortion Chunk and about a thousand others. I just prefer to be a bit anonymous. Because of this I get more than my fair share of "go fuck yourself" because people dont recognize me from day to day or map to map...and Im ok with this.

I finally had to register just because Im sick to death of stick up their ass little kids who have admin with the intent to be the ultimate griefers.

Today it was a guy named "Virtus Mother Russia" on zmod while playing lila panic redux.

I made a comment about him slapping himself and a buddy to the top of a white tank outside that is unreachable by common players. Some admins do this move and justify it with "Im not shooting, ill come down when im the last human" as if that really makes it more fair. Virtus and buddy were shooting with happy abandon as they told me to quit being a bitch, fuck off and go buy admin so I could do as I pleased. When I walked over to take a demo, and told him so he began to slap me in some attempt to block me from getting one. It worked, I have no decent demo to provide.

Nothing takes the fun out of any game like knowing the people who are supposed to be the arbiters of fair play and propper etiquette are the ones ruining the game, its like having to complain to crooked cops about other crooked cops.

So I guess the IBIS powers need to decide if this is really the goal of selling admin, to allow the worst griefers immunity to be shitheads and abuse anyone who calls them on it.

Some common admin bullshit like slapping themselves to invulnerable spots, slapping to the end of escape maps, slapping players off of high spots because a "normal" player got there first or just rushing certain high spot camps with slapping to deny us lowly schmucks a chance. This shit ruins the game, it may not be outright abuse and thus they get away with it ALL the time but cheating is fucking cheating and it makes people sad and want to cut themselves in dark rooms listening to emo albums.

End of line.

virtus
05-28-2009, 12:23 PM
Nice essay. Was waiting for it.. took you long enough tho..

Ok... he made it seems so bad gosh...Let me explain:

1. Every zombi could get us if you jumped from top of the roof cuz i've done it myself when other ones slaped em there.

2. I DID NOT SHOOT anyone cuz i forgat to buy weapons.. i had Glock..

3. I went up there with my friend cuz we were talkin on steam and we needed safe place..

4. I jumped down in next 30 seconds because zombi was a retard..

5. Say thank you i didint mute and kick cuz u were talkin shit to me.

I said all. Thanx

Kill-matic Retard
05-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Sorry it took so long to get this up for you Virtus, sometimes using that "spelling" nonsense takes a bit more time.

You are right, players should not be allowed to comment on lame behavior of an admin because after all admins may do anything they wish and punish people for telling them its lame.

I am issuing a formal apology to you Virtus for questioning your right to be a douchebag, verbally abuse those who speak their minds and am groveling and kowtowing with mass thank you-ossity for not muting me for speaking my insane ideals of fairplay.

virtus
05-28-2009, 12:43 PM
What are you? fuckin english teacher?

Kill-matic Retard
05-28-2009, 12:50 PM
An engrish teecher? No, Im an internet toughguy like you.

I have an ubarhot girlfriend who I get to blast in the ass with regularity while I rest my congnac on her head and smoke cuban seegars.

I drive a Hummer and a Ferrari when my Porsche is in the shop.

Im am ex Green Beret/Navy Seal/MMA fighter with a closet full of guns, 40 inch biceps and 10000 hit points.

I work for the most powerful and secret government agency that pays me 50 million a year because of my endless charisma and video game prowess. This connection affords me the constant stream of hot chicks lining up to bang me.

Er, Im just a guy. Nobody special.....just like you.

virtus
05-28-2009, 01:02 PM
You just showed everyone what a retard you are.:stupid:

inthebutt
05-28-2009, 01:15 PM
3. I went up there with my friend cuz we were talkin on steam and we needed safe place..

Virt, stop fucking causing problems in the ZM server.

If you wanted to talk to your friend in steam, you should have use your ADMIN to move yourself and your "friend" to spec and talk all you want in steam. Stop wasting player slots to just sit on top of a tower and talk in steam, go back to the GG server for that.

I know who kill-matic retard is, he doesn't lie and given your rep virt it sounds like something you would do.

I really hope zero takes your admin away, your using your admin for personal gain now and you can't just do what ever you please when you buy admin. Did you even read the TOS when you purchased admin???

:stupid:

Kill-matic Retard
05-28-2009, 01:21 PM
50 bucks says you are the only person who read my last post and did not see (copious) sarcasm.

What a sad little boy you must be in real life, jokes zooming over your head left and right.

Its ok, its not too late to go to school at the ARK and learn to sort trash and recycling. We can get you a three wheel bike with a big flag on it, a basket and some funny bumper stickers, the local folks will give you shiny nickels and empty soda bottles. Slow people need gainful employment too.

Mallissin
05-28-2009, 02:03 PM
Nice essay. Was waiting for it.. took you long enough tho..

Ok... he made it seems so bad gosh...Let me explain:

1. Every zombi could get us if you jumped from top of the roof cuz i've done it myself when other ones slaped em there.

2. I DID NOT SHOOT anyone cuz i forgat to buy weapons.. i had Glock..

4. I jumped down in next 30 seconds because zombi was a retard..

5. Say thank you i didint mute and kick cuz u were talkin shit to me.

I said all. Thanx

1. No, you can't jump from the top of the building on Lila Panic. There's an invisible ceiling stopping you from jumping upwards. No zombie can get to the top of the white tanks without a slap.

2. That's very considerate of you, albeit you were breaking the rules even if you didn't try to kill anyone else.

3. There's always spectator if you need to type something lengthy. Course, that wouldn't impress your friend as much, would it?

4. Is that thirty seconds after you got up, or after someone complained?

5. More like YOU'RE lucky you didn't. Incidents of more than one offense tend to get harsher punishments.

This behavior is a classic example of what I'm complaining about in the other admin abuse thread.

Nemesis
05-28-2009, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=Kill-matic Retard;16595]50 bucks says you are the only person who read my last post and did not see (copious) sarcasm.
[QUOTE]

In Soviet Russia, there is no sarcasm...back to work maggot...

inthebutt
05-28-2009, 02:14 PM
[QUOTE=Kill-matic Retard;16595]50 bucks says you are the only person who read my last post and did not see (copious) sarcasm.
QUOTE]

In Soviet Russia, there is no sarcasm...back to work maggot...

nemesis you gotta make sure your [QUOTE] has the brackets on both sides, your missing it from the last one.

walterbrunswick
05-28-2009, 02:17 PM
Oh my dear Virtus.

Alas another opportunity to bash you. Seems these opportunities never end.:stupid:

For those of you who were around on Zombie Mod a year ago, you surely will remember Rodrigo. He did the EXACT same thing as Virtus. It's like a fucking mirror image. He had so much shit against him that his admin finally WAS removed.

Kill-matic Retard
05-28-2009, 02:25 PM
Honestly I think you missed a good opportunity at Russian reversal.

I propose that "In Soviet Russia sarcasm misunderstands you!" might be a tad more hilarious.

Shinkiro
05-28-2009, 02:39 PM
Yeah i have to agree that Virtus reminds me of Rodrigo, an asshole to the end

as well as an abuser to no end which made ZM quite annoying but yeah he also

talked alot of shit which he couldnt backup for shit but non the less ill have to

agree with Kill-Matic

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-28-2009, 02:57 PM
Well it didnt take long for this guy to go back to his old ways. Virtus...don't be suprised if your admin isn't taken away sooner than you think.

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-28-2009, 03:05 PM
There's a different between using slap for good and bad.

Virt, you knew that no zombies could get up there, and you lied directly in your post.

Just GTFO.

Using slap to gain an advantage is illegal. To use it for fun, is only appropriate at certain times.

Hitman
05-28-2009, 03:26 PM
Virtus I see more and more posts of you using your powers for your own self so you can survive / showoff do whatever you want to do.

honestly stop because you will get your powers taken away. Just dont be an asshole simple as that. Follow the god damn rules already

PS I propose that we just follow Virtus aorund everywhere on the server and demo him at all times, i guarantee that in just 1 hour we will have enough evidence to even ban him. Bye bye RODRIGO!!!

Nemesis
05-28-2009, 04:32 PM
Honestly I think you missed a good opportunity at Russian reversal.

I propose that "In Soviet Russia sarcasm misunderstands you!" might be a tad more hilarious.

In soviet russia...correct me agian and i'll fuck kill you bitch!!!

but yes, i'll use that next time.

virtus
05-28-2009, 05:02 PM
ZM drama oh ooohhh! Who else wants to start a threat about me? How about u all get a life n stop postin bullshit threads about me.. Who ever says u cant jump there ill go in server and ill prove it to u myself.. If ill jump there frpm the roof ill ban u.. Ok? Sounds good?

inthebutt
05-28-2009, 05:15 PM
ZM drama oh ooohhh! Who else wants to start a threat about me? How about u all get a life n stop postin bullshit threads about me.. Who ever says u cant jump there ill go in server and ill prove it to u myself.. If ill jump there frpm the roof ill ban u.. Ok? Sounds good?

hey Virt, I got a great idea. You wanna hear it??

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF ZM!!

you wanna abuse your admin, fine do it but don't do it in the ZM server. Its not fair to anyone in there, that wants to have a fun time. If you can't deal with that, than you shouldn't be an admin even if you are paying IBIS 11 bucks a month.

:plzdie:

๖ReS
05-28-2009, 05:38 PM
I cant think of one person that's happy to see Virt come into a server.
NOBODY.

Virt, I hope your fucking App gets declined, I hope your admin is removed, and I hope you get hit by a fucking car.

K? Kthxbai.

Mallissin
05-28-2009, 06:22 PM
You guys take this stuff way too personally.

inthebutt
05-28-2009, 06:49 PM
You guys take this stuff way too personally.

mallissin why don't you stop whining about everything, pay for admin and help us fix the server. I don't care if your an old player or used to be an admin. this is now not back than and look you left when problems started and none of them got fixed. now your back and instead of helping us your just complaining about abusive admins, mic spammers. So buy admin and start helping out cause right now I consider you the peanut gallery.

JigSaW
05-28-2009, 10:26 PM

Who the fuck do you think you are virtus?
You will ban no one for disagreeing you with.
Moreover, I'm going to talk to ZERO about removing your admin. So, this may have been your last chance, or its getting close to it.

Stop causing fucking problems on the server.:headache:

virtus
05-28-2009, 10:28 PM
I dont fuckin cause anything! Nemesis started the fuckin hate on me and everyone jsut goes along with it.. How would u feel when u first on server and some random ass bullshit admin comes in and starts to do whatever the fuck he wants...

XxMastagunzxX
05-28-2009, 10:33 PM
I dont fuckin cause anything! Nemesis started the fuckin hate on me and everyone jsut goes along with it.. How would u feel when u first on server and some random ass bullshit admin comes in and starts to do whatever the fuck he wants...

I am not sure if you know who Jigsaw is but if he is mad at you then you are raped anally. :violin:

Good Knowing you.

walterbrunswick
05-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Haha, it's amazing that he still doesn't get it. He's blaming all of his behavior on Nemesis.

Can anyone be more dense?:banghead::headache:

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-28-2009, 11:06 PM
Nem isn't a bad guy. He sometimes says stupid shit, but overall he's a great player and a good person.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-28-2009, 11:10 PM
I believe Virtus's admin days are done...

inthebutt
05-28-2009, 11:16 PM
Virt, all us admins and reg's on both the GG server and Zm server, don't just sit around in one big circle, and choose someone to have there admin removed. That's just crazy talk. I mean if it were to happen and your name was choosen then I don't know???

But you are fucked!!!

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-28-2009, 11:25 PM
inthebutt, should i bring the chains with the whip?

Or the leather chaps and the rabbit?

I LIKE TURTLES
05-29-2009, 10:06 AM
I think i have 200+ posts under my belt. And i just realized there is a "smile list"

This marks a monumental day in the IBIS forums for yours truly.
Couldn't have done it without you Virt =)

PEW PEW PEW
:shit: :shit: :shit:

deprodigy
06-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Moreover, I'm going to talk to ZERO about removing your admin. So, this may have been your last chance, or its getting close to it.

Well said. This should be the last as I remember a couple months ago him getting his last chance.

EVL_Ripper
06-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Inthebutt, do you see the ass holes you left us with? Does this make you proud of yourself?

Jeimuzu
06-05-2009, 05:07 PM
And now Getcha has admin and mine is about to run out.. WE'RE GOING TO DIE WITHOUT YOU MAN!

&&toasties
06-06-2009, 01:40 AM

:pics:

:lurk:

ricochet
06-06-2009, 02:38 PM
yet another Virtus abuse thread...

How many does it take before one's admin powers are removed and the idiot is shown to the virtual door?

JigSaW
06-06-2009, 03:49 PM
Things are in a bit of limbo atm with ZERO's computer blowing up multiple times.

virtus
06-06-2009, 05:42 PM
yeaaaa lets pull up old threads!~~~~ its gonna be fuckin fun!~

Shinkiro
06-06-2009, 05:54 PM
hell yeah its fun :wtg: u abuse ur admin and just suck as one and just by being an asshole...and i sometimes wonder why so many ppl hate u? maybe u should ask ur self that question more

inthebutt
06-06-2009, 10:41 PM
getcha has admin now??? that should be very interesting.

TheLittlestHobo
06-07-2009, 12:24 AM
Since you're never in IBIS anymore, I will say what I keep saying ingame:

Give her a couple of days before her admin powers get revoked. You should see her go power crazed and psycho on the admin commands. It's really rather scary than it is amusing...I felt like I was raped...

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Since you're never in IBIS anymore, I will say what I keep saying ingame:

Give her a couple of days before her admin powers get revoked. You should see her go power crazed and psycho on the admin commands. It's really rather scary than it is amusing...I felt like I was raped...

He's right. That admin was over using admin powers the whole entire time i was there.

TheLittlestHobo
06-07-2009, 09:39 AM
I meant it as a joke XD. I take it it's her first time being an admin...I suppose all those suppressive rage can finally all be let out to those that have wronged her in the past. Unfortunately, how she being one of the few female regulars in the server, the people who wronged her probably makes up 90% of the IBIS community regulars...

But anyways, in all seriousness, let her have her fun for a bit. And then remind her not to go power crazed.

Mallissin
06-07-2009, 06:24 PM
I meant it as a joke XD. I take it it's her first time being an admin...I suppose all those suppressive rage can finally all be let out to those that have wronged her in the past.

I don't think she's raging. I think she's giggling uncontrollably. She tends to only toy with people that talk on voice and I think she's just being playful, but boy does it get in the way sometimes (especially on maps without parachute).

She's not the only one that uses admin to play around though, so I'm not going to complain.

If she starts going nuts on voice cussing and banning people for criticizing the slapping, then I'll worry. But I have a feeling this isn't Getcha's style.

Hodgie
06-07-2009, 07:21 PM
I thought this thread was about virtus. Why are we talking about some new zm admin?

Jeimuzu
06-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Getcha managed to get me killed. ME KILLED.. If she has that kind of power... Think of the chaos that will come unto IBIS.. We...Are...DEEEEWWWWMMMDDDDAAAA!!!!!1!!1ONE!!1!!ON EONE1!!

๖ReS
06-07-2009, 08:34 PM
inthebutt, should i bring the chains with the whip?

Or the leather chaps and the rabbit?

Fuck it bring both.

walterbrunswick
06-07-2009, 08:52 PM
While we're on this new subtopic, I will add that Chelsea got me killed. ME KILLED.

The time was 20:35. The place zm_roy_the_ship. This future Marine recruit was doing like any Marine would do and defending the ship "against all enemies, foreign and domestic" (including zombies) and aiding the survivors. While up on the mast, I was slapped down to 50 hp but managed to keep hold. I climbed back up, and continued firing. Then the second ALMIGHTY SLAP FROM UP ABOVE hit me with a 20 dmg blow, causing me to tumble off the mast to my death.

THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THIS LAND!!

virtus
06-07-2009, 09:08 PM
God dam ZM!!!! oh yea lol btw I saw chelsy trying to teach getcha how to use admin powers lmfao it was funny as hell!

Christmas
06-07-2009, 09:36 PM
I don't think she's raging. I think she's giggling uncontrollably. She tends to only toy with people that talk on voice and I think she's just being playful, but boy does it get in the way sometimes (especially on maps without parachute).

She's not the only one that uses admin to play around though, so I'm not going to complain.

If she starts going nuts on voice cussing and banning people for criticizing the slapping, then I'll worry. But I have a feeling this isn't Getcha's style.

As long as she doesn't drug everyone on the server constantly, I'm cool.

&&toasties
06-07-2009, 10:07 PM
God dam ZM!!!! oh yea lol btw I saw chelsy trying to teach getcha how to use admin powers lmfao it was funny as hell!

Really?

I was only telling to stop abusing her powers.

Otherwise you're going to start a thread on her.

I was only aiding her.

:]]

&&toasties
06-07-2009, 10:10 PM
While we're on this new subtopic, I will add that Chelsea got me killed. ME KILLED.

The time was 20:35. The place zm_roy_the_ship. This future Marine recruit was doing like any Marine would do and defending the ship "against all enemies, foreign and domestic" (including zombies) and aiding the survivors. While up on the mast, I was slapped down to 50 hp but managed to keep hold. I climbed back up, and continued firing. Then the second ALMIGHTY SLAP FROM UP ABOVE hit me with a 20 dmg blow, causing me to tumble off the mast to my death.

THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THIS LAND!!

You're just a pussy.

When I saw you, I thought you were where the last slap took you.

I didn't know you climbed back up so quickly.

But I guess it's good you posted here.

Just shows me your true colors.

And now I know who you really are.

Although, the first 5 times you backstabbed me...

I should've known it then.

virtus
06-07-2009, 10:10 PM
Chelsy bypassed another admins mute and unmuted a person cuz it was her another "boyfriend" it was my mute.. i warned a person 5 times to stop mic spaming.. he didint i mute and Chelsy kicked him so he would rejoin and be unmuted... i got DEMO of this.. should i start another thread on her abuse?

walterbrunswick
06-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Just shows me your true colors.

And now I know who you really are.

My true colors? You don't know me. Get over yourself.

I wasn't doing anything but playing the game. Don't try and make this look like my fault. We all know you are good at pointing blame at others.

Don't try that "I'm always right" bullshit anymore either. That shit doesn't cut it.

Jeimuzu
06-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Post the demo then, Virtus.

&&toasties
06-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Chelsy bypassed another admins mute and unmuted a person cuz it was her another "boyfriend" it was my mute.. i warned a person 5 times to stop mic spaming.. he didint i mute and Chelsy kicked him so he would rejoin and be unmuted... i got DEMO of this.. should i start another thread on her abuse?

You.

Dumbfuck.

I.

Never.

Unmuted.

Karma.

You.

Had.

No.

Right.

To.

Mute.

Him.

In.

The.

First.

Place.

Quit.

Lying.

You.

Mother.

Fucking.

Cunt.

&&toasties
06-07-2009, 10:17 PM
My true colors? You don't know me. Get over yourself.

I wasn't doing anything but playing the game. Don't try and make this look like my fault. We all know you are good at pointing blame at others.

Don't try that "I'm always right" bullshit anymore either. That shit doesn't cut it.

Haha.

That's funny.

Unlike you, I am able to admit my flaws.

Try it sometime.

&&toasties
06-07-2009, 10:18 PM
That was curdy you idiot, you came on in the middle of the fucking night out of nowhere and muted curdy because he was playing a song that everyone requested, he wasn't pissing off a single person off but you.

This happened today...

Curdy Rejoined to bypass the mute...

I had nothing to do with that.

virtus
06-07-2009, 10:18 PM
That was curdy you idiot, you came on in the middle of the fucking night out of nowhere and muted curdy because he was playing a song that everyone requested, he wasn't pissing off a single person off but you.

Not talkin about ZM server.. this is GG drama.. ill post demo..

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Can you two take it to facebook or chat with your bf and gf arguments. LOL

walterbrunswick
06-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Haha.

That's funny.

Unlike you, I am able to admit my flaws.

Try it sometime.

Wait a second. You *admit* your flaws. From what I hear, you are always right and nobody should ever argue or dispute you. Is this the same Chelsea?

And when did I ever say that I was perfect? Or that I never make mistakes?

virtus
06-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Wait a second. You *admit* your flaws. From what I hear, you are always right and nobody should ever argue or dispute you. Is this the same Chelsea?

Congratulations man.. You finaly understand what an E-Slut she is... But it took u so fuckinggg loooong! I feel bad for u bro.

&&toasties
06-07-2009, 10:24 PM

Many times actually.

And from what you hear?

That's because your dumbass listens to lying ass fucks likes Virtus.

The fact your so guliable is pathetic.

Now stop posting.

I'm turning my rage on Virtus.

The fucking lying dick.

virtus
06-07-2009, 10:26 PM
Many times actually.

And from what you hear?

That's because your dumbass listens to lying ass fucks likes Virtus.

The fact your so guliable is pathetic.

Now stop posting.

I'm turning my rage on Virtus.

The fucking lying dick.

Im not gettin into argument with u.. cuz u gonna talk for 24/7.. ill post demo and ill be out. let ZERO deal with u.. cuz everyone sick and tired of u..

&&toasties
06-07-2009, 10:31 PM
Im not gettin into argument with u.. cuz u gonna talk for 24/7.. ill post demo and ill be out. let ZERO deal with u.. cuz everyone sick and tired of u..

Funny how YOU say people are sick and tired of me.

YOU of all people...

virtus
06-07-2009, 10:35 PM
Demo of Chelsy over rulling another admins mute and unmuting without my approval.

------->>>>DEMO<<<<------- (http://rapidshare.com/files/242101730/demojune07.dem)

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY TO DOWNLOAD IT! PRESS FREE USER AND U WILL DL DEMO IN LESS THEN 5 MIN.!!!

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-07-2009, 10:53 PM

I don't mind her tbh.

I do mind you virt, you should really just stay away from ibis for awhile.

Walter. I. Love. You. :icon_mrgreen:

NYS i gotta see you on the ZM :punk:

inthebutt
06-07-2009, 11:27 PM
Chelsea, you don't just slap people when their just standing somewhere shooting zombies. seriously all the things I hear you need to have you slap power taken away.

I haven't heard anything about walter, since he isn't an admin. But seriously walter give chelsea her ball and chain back. you don't need that. marines do what they want when they want.

Virt, I'm surprised your still an admin. seriously your almost as bad as internet badass. a former ZM admin who quit before he could get perm banned.

Mallissin you have till tuesday to produce those demo's you "have" on HOLY, RES and I abusing our admin powers.

Hobo now has the title of "GOD LIKE PENIS WRINKLES". I transfer that title to him.

walterbrunswick
06-07-2009, 11:35 PM
inthebutt, there is merit in what you say.

First, I didn't even take too seriously what Chelsea did. She's a girl, and she was having fun. But that's besides the point. She will not admit that what she did was uncalled for. Because she is always right, no matter what.

Secondly, I am currently an admin, however I canceled my subscription. I was an admin for a few months last year as I frequently played Zombie Mod. So I am not ignorant. The reason you haven't heard anything about me is because I try to accommodate everyone to the best of my abilities, uphold the rules, moderate the server justly and fairly, and do not start shit or piss people off. Find me one admin abuse thread against me.

Christmas
06-07-2009, 11:41 PM

First, I didn't even take too seriously what Chelsea did. She's a girl, and she was having fun. But that's besides the point. She will not admit that what she did was uncalled for. Because she is always right, no matter what.

Secondly, I am currently an admin, however I canceled my subscription. I was an admin for a few months last year as I frequently played Zombie Mod. So I am not ignorant. The reason you haven't heard anything about me is because I try to accommodate everyone to the best of my abilities, uphold the rules, moderate the server justly and fairly, and do not start shit or piss people off. Find me one admin abuse thread against me.

Can't, cause you are legit.

Gotta say I was pleased with how Walter handled himself when I noobed it up in GunGame. But why don't you wear the tag?

inthebutt
06-07-2009, 11:43 PM

first off I wanna say I should have posted this:

I haven't heard anything about walter, since he is an admin on the GG server and just came on the ZM server after I started my leave.

my apologizes walter.

As for chelsea. I don't understand where she gets that idea that she is always right. I would have banned her myself if I was in the server and she did that to me. plus nothing she says can be the truth. She wrote here on the forums that if she saw me in the GG server, she would ban me. Well guess what I played a whole GG map with her. no ban.

walterbrunswick
06-07-2009, 11:54 PM
Actually I take that back, there is one thread by TheOnlyStory...

Someone banned me kicked most of the server....
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=455

Rofl. Accidental ban. Those were the good ZM days^^

But anyway. Chelsea is a good kid she just needs to realize that her word is not God's word. She needs to listen to people.

I don't wear the tag because I canceled admin because of the argument that happened between smuT and Ibis clan. I didn't agree with the way that some of the Ibis clan members enforced martial policy on all smuT members.

&&toasties
06-07-2009, 11:56 PM
first off I wanna say I should have posted this:

I haven't heard anything about walter, since he is an admin on the GG server and just came on the ZM server after I started my leave.

my apologizes walter.

As for chelsea. I don't understand where she gets that idea that she is always right. I would have banned her myself if I was in the server and she did that to me. plus nothing she says can be the truth. She wrote here on the forums that if she saw me in the GG server, she would ban me. Well guess what I played a whole GG map with her. no ban.

First off:

I never said I was always right.

Nor will I ever.

I just know when I am and if I am I go all out.

When I'm wrong, I admit it and back off.

Which I admit, is hardly ever.

And the reason I didn't ban your ass when you came into the GG server was because Eric told me not to.

Be thankful a clan member saved your ass.

Now quit being a dick since I've not done anything to you but reject you.

Both of you need to grow up.

And btw Walter:

I never asked for special treatment for being a girl.

Quit trying to pass everything off because of that.

It's bullshit and you know it.

I'm more of a man than you'll ever be.

Because I've experienced more than you could ever know.

So when life has given you balls, come back to me and we'll finish this.

Until then, grow some of your own.

&&toasties
06-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Actually I take that back, there is one thread by TheOnlyStory...

Someone banned me kicked most of the server....
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=455

Rofl. Accidental ban. Those were the good ZM days^^

But anyway. Chelsea is a good kid she just needs to realize that her word is not God's word. She needs to listen to people.

I don't wear the tag because I canceled admin because of the argument that happened between smuT and Ibis clan. I didn't agree with the way that some of the Ibis clan members enforced martial policy on all smuT members.

Since when am I a kid?

Last I checked my maturity level has far surpassed yours.

You yourself have even admitted that.

walterbrunswick
06-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Since when am I a kid?

Last I checked my maturity level has far surpassed yours.

You yourself have even admitted that.

All I can say is...

Start acting like an adult then.

And quit taking everything so seriously.

inthebutt
06-08-2009, 12:13 AM
Which I admit, is hardly ever.

And the reason I didn't ban your ass when you came into the GG server was because Eric told me not to.

Be thankful a clan member saved your ass.

Now quit being a dick since I've not done anything to you but reject you.

Both of you need to grow up.

I don't know of any clan member named eric.

plus there were no IBIS clan members in there that night, only a smuT clan member.

Don't think for one second, that just cause james and I are friends and he's showing you the ropes on ZM, that you are safe from my criticism.

your just bringing all the problems in the GG server over to the ZM server. there hasn't been this much drama involving the ZM. since you started playing its been all over the place.

Reject me?? please I never accepted you a serious ZM player. The only reason I even talk to you is because the reaction (post/mic) i get from you is hilarious.

&&toasties
06-08-2009, 01:05 AM
I don't know of any clan member named eric.

plus there were no IBIS clan members in there that night, only a smuT clan member.

Don't think for one second, that just cause james and I are friends and he's showing you the ropes on ZM, that you are safe from my criticism.

your just bringing all the problems in the GG server over to the ZM server. there hasn't been this much drama involving the ZM. since you started playing its been all over the place.

Reject me?? please I never accepted you a serious ZM player. The only reason I even talk to you is because the reaction (post/mic) i get from you is hilarious.

He didn't tell me that night, moron.

He read what I posted on your profile and he told me instantly.

And no, the GG drama has nothing to do with ZM drama.

No drama has started revolving around me.

So where ever you're getting this information...

Hate to inform you, but it's incorrect.

And I'm learning how to play ZM because I sat and thought one day:

If I'm going to be a good admin, I need to know how to play all 3 servers.

Hence why I am learning.

And were always the one saying I should come into ZM because you needed more female players.

If you'd like, I can find those old posts from you.

It's your choice.

&&toasties
06-08-2009, 01:08 AM
All I can say is...

Start acting like an adult then.

And quit taking everything so seriously.

Funny.

Seeing as:

The wisest men take their own advice.

virtus
06-08-2009, 01:19 AM
Lmao chelsy... you are such a fuckin hypocrate...

first of all lets start with everything anyone says to u, u take it as a sexist joke about u..

2nd.. everytime u come.. drama starts.. me and walter been playin all day today.. everything was cool.. as soon as u came.. arguing began.

3rd.. u fuckin FAIL at GG server.. thats y u went to ZM and dont start that bullshit that u wanna make IBIS better and shit.. you just flirt with everyone so everyone would join ur side.. finally ppl started realize what a bitch u really are..

playin on GG server for almost half a year now.. u won 4 times.. thats sad.. even for a girl... I've played with girls who play less then u and they kick everyones ass.. u just sit and moan.. basicly..

telling everyone to grow up... grow up urself first..

walterbrunswick
06-08-2009, 01:22 AM
Funny.

Seeing as:

The wisest men take their own advice.

I am far from being one of the 'wisest men,' my dear. Frankly people who always boast about how they know everything in fact know very little. Because it is impossible for any human to know everything.

I don't see how I'm being immature in saying that you did something wrong. And then refusing to face the music. I find this a very immature form of behavior.

Anyway, I have some very important business to attend to this week in NY. So all this Internet crap nonsense (when it comes down to it, that's all it is) is going on the backburner.

Goodnight.

virtus
06-08-2009, 01:23 AM
I am far from being one of the 'wisest men,' my dear. Frankly people who always boast about how they know everything in fact know very little. Because it is impossible for any human to know everything.

I don't see how I'm being immature in saying that you did something wrong. And then refusing to face the music. I find this a very immature form of behavior.

Anyway, I have some very important business to attend to this week in NY. So all this Internet crap nonsense (when it comes down to it, that's all it is) is going on the backburner.

Goodnight.

Stop by my house, we'll go to club or sumthing :)

inthebutt
06-08-2009, 01:59 AM
He didn't tell me that night, moron.

He read what I posted on your profile and he told me instantly.

And no, the GG drama has nothing to do with ZM drama.

No drama has started revolving around me.

So where ever you're getting this information...

Hate to inform you, but it's incorrect.

And I'm learning how to play ZM because I sat and thought one day:

If I'm going to be a good admin, I need to know how to play all 3 servers.

Hence why I am learning.

And were always the one saying I should come into ZM because you needed more female players.

If you'd like, I can find those old posts from you.

It's your choice.

yeah find them.

I posted those way before I knew anything about you.

But after all this, there is nothing in this world that could get me to tell you to come in the ZM server.

I actually would rather have koolayed back than you.

&&toasties
06-08-2009, 05:39 AM
Lmao chelsy... you are such a fuckin hypocrate...
lolol, am I? But aren't you the one starting all these admin abuse threads?

first of all lets start with everything anyone says to u, u take it as a sexist joke about u..
When people say: "Girls should be in the kitchen cooking not playing CS:S", I'm sorry, but if that's not sexist you need to go look up the definition.

2nd.. everytime u come.. drama starts.. me and walter been playin all day today.. everything was cool.. as soon as u came.. arguing began.
Arguing between Walter and I is always personal. Like an old married couple. And There have been NUMEROUS, and NUMEROUS means A FUCKING LOT, times where drama did not start until YOU came in. I have way too many people telling me I'm an awesome admin for me to believe otherwise.

3rd.. u fuckin FAIL at GG server.. thats y u went to ZM and dont start that bullshit that u wanna make IBIS better and shit.. you just flirt with everyone so everyone would join ur side.. finally ppl started realize what a bitch u really are..
I fail at GG? I haven't been playing long. lmao. And the reason I went to ZMod is because if there were, at some point in time, a need for an admin there, and I was requested to come, I need to know how the game is played and all of the rules. You know, just trying to be a good admin. I'm still regularly going to GG. :]]

playin on GG server for almost half a year now.. u won 4 times.. thats sad.. even for a girl... I've played with girls who play less then u and they kick everyones ass.. u just sit and moan.. basicly..
Even for a girl? Most times I don't even take the game seriously. If I did, I'm sure I would/could win more. I've been able to keep up with some of the best players there. And yes, I do suck at nading people. lolol. All 4 of my wins were by pure shit luck and accident. But, no, I do not suck entirely at GG. And as for the moaning, who is coming under my name and moaning? Last I remember, it's been MONTHS since I last moaned. And I mean like, I only moaned for a bout a month when I first started. I only did it with [FPS]Doug. Because it was an INSIDE JOKE. Something you'd never know about since you don't have friends.

telling everyone to grow up... grow up urself first..
I'm far more grown up than you can imagine. You just don't see it because you are too blinded by your own childishness.

Replies are in red, if you can't tell.

&&toasties
06-08-2009, 05:41 AM

Goodnight.

lolol, you'll never get it will you?

You're just that dense.

XxMastagunzxX
06-08-2009, 05:59 AM
I've played with girls who play less then u and they kick everyones ass.. u just sit and moan.. basicly..

LOL

:lmao:
:spin:

walterbrunswick
06-08-2009, 08:55 AM
lolol, you'll never get it will you?

You're just that dense.

Yeah Chelsea, I'm just that dense. And you're just always right.

Keep believing what you want to believe.

Since neither of us can deal with each other, I'm DONE talking to you.
Like they say, there are plenty of fish in the sea.
Have a great life.:icon_wink:

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-08-2009, 10:21 AM
Yeah Chelsea, I'm just that dense. And you're just always right.

Keep believing what you want to believe.

Since neither of us can deal with each other, I'm DONE talking to you.
Like they say, there are plenty of fish in the sea.
Have a great life.:icon_wink:

+1 on you having balls in this post !! *chest bump*

I LIKE TURTLES
06-08-2009, 10:51 AM
+1 on you having balls in this post !! *chest bump*

Shit is getting intense!
NY go get some popcorn ready... i'll get the o'douls on ice.

inthebutt
06-08-2009, 12:05 PM
where is my gorilla picture TURTLE???? damn man your late to all this drama.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-08-2009, 12:09 PM
Shit is getting intense!
NY go get some popcorn ready... i'll get the o'douls on ice.

O'douls Bleh !! Id rather have Sam Adams !! LOL

I LIKE TURTLES
06-08-2009, 12:52 PM
where is my gorilla picture TURTLE???? damn man your late to all this drama.

This battles is too epic to interrupt.

I LIKE TURTLES
06-08-2009, 12:54 PM
O'douls Bleh !! Id rather have Sam Adams !! LOL

Lol.

If we had a poll... who would "get drunk" if we had an IBIS kegger using o'douls.

Anyone have nominations for potential winners?

ZERO
06-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Well it is clear this thread is not going anywhere. I am going to watch the demo when I get a chance. As stated in the silver bullet 2 thread the big computer is still no go and now I am in crazy land looking for solutions. A spare computer arrives tomorrow, hopefully it will be fixed then.

Also Red Wings kicked ass!!!!!!!!111111111