PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis admin abuse

virtus
05-28-2009, 05:08 PM
Nemesis kept calling me a 'JEW' numerousof times and ignoring the senior admin rule.. Changed the map without even askin me.. Whwn i told him im senior admin.. He told me go fuck myself... I got demos if anyone need...

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-28-2009, 05:28 PM
you deserved it.

inthebutt
05-28-2009, 05:41 PM
I just realized there has not been another IBIS admin to come to virt's aid. I wonder why that is???

Spaztech
05-28-2009, 05:41 PM
Nemesis kept calling me a 'JEW' numerousof times and ignoring the senior admin rule.. Changed the map without even askin me.. Whwn i told him im senior admin.. He told me go fuck myself... I got demos if anyone need...

:alright:

๖ReS
05-28-2009, 06:03 PM
I just realized there has not been another IBIS admin to come to virt's aid. I wonder why that is???

I know why !!! *raises hand*

Is it because Virt has no fucking friends one so ever?
Is it because Virt abuses his admin?
Is it because Virt is from Russia? (or some shit)
Amirite?

Shinkiro
05-28-2009, 06:16 PM
didnt this happan like a few days ago and u kept changing the map to get it ur

way? when we fucking changed maps like a 100 times before u decided on

something? i say stop bitching a take it like a man and too stop abusing ur

admin AND stop trying to get the attention off ur other abuse thread :stupid:

walterbrunswick
05-28-2009, 06:20 PM
Virtus: THE ENTIRE SERVER VOTED TO CHANGE MAPS! YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE AGAINST IT!

SIT DOWN!!!!!

inthebutt
05-28-2009, 06:51 PM
I know why !!! *raises hand*

Is it because Virt has no fucking friends one so ever?
Is it because Virt abuses his admin?
Is it because Virt is from Russia? (or some shit)
Amirite?

you so deserve a cookie res.

virtus
05-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Ohhhh I get it... If somone else abuses admin i gotta take it like a man and stfu.. BUT when I fuckin do a lil thing OMOGMGOMGG ADMIN ABUSEE HOLY SHITTTTT... ok.. got it now

Kavinsky
05-28-2009, 09:21 PM
I don't even know who these two are.

Shinkiro
05-28-2009, 09:39 PM
dude everything u do in the server as an admin pisses ppl off and u cry ur way here to the forum when someone calls u a jew? really i wonder why anyone would call u that :lmao:

and here i thought u were a hardass lol

walterbrunswick
05-28-2009, 09:41 PM
22:40 - walterbrunswick: think about it
22:41 - walterbrunswick: what we do without people like virtus to make fun of
22:41 - walterbrunswick: it would be pretty boring

virtus
05-28-2009, 09:43 PM
I though u goin to marines? or navy? why are you still here..? go to Iraq.. and catch a headshot.

walterbrunswick
05-28-2009, 09:44 PM
I though u goin to marines? or navy? why are you still here..? go to Iraq.. and catch a headshot.

Way to support the troops you dirty Russian Jew!

GTFO of America! Go back to the Motherland!

virtus
05-28-2009, 09:46 PM
I suport troops... not the fags tho.. sowwy...

Shinkiro
05-28-2009, 09:49 PM

LOL wow why to be an American im actually insulted u said that about the Marines casue my dad was a Major and if he heard u say that i think u would have a size 12 boot up ur ass and u would not walk out of that room alive

virtus
05-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Ok you dont get the point... Let me explain... for lil slow people..

i said why are u still here... idc where hes goin... im not big fan of war and shit.. i just want that cry ass mofo outta here..

walter go post again when i said fuck u.

Oh yea.. lets get back to the topic...

Why no one sees when NEMESIS BANNED HIMSELF AND WHOLE SERVER (10-14 PEOPLE) AND THEN CRIED TO ME HELP ME UNBANN EVERYONE....

walterbrunswick
05-28-2009, 09:58 PM

Oh, I'm the one crying here! I see...

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-28-2009, 10:05 PM
Virt Nem did nothing wrong, and you came in the forums crying about something that is pointless. Grow the hell up. Your just trying to make someone lose admin, that's pathetic. GTFO Scrub.

virtus
05-28-2009, 10:06 PM
Thats what others do to me.. Imma take demos of everything.. and post about everyone now.. everyone gonna bitch at me.. imma start that too..

Oh yea.. slapin myself IS HOLY FUCKIN SHIT ABUSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! but bannin.. chaning maps.. racism... slayin for no reason... thats nothing... is this the new rules?

Shinkiro
05-28-2009, 10:09 PM
Thats what others do to me.. Imma take demos of everything.. and post about everyone now.. everyone gonna bitch at me.. imma start that too..

Oh yea.. slapin myself IS HOLY FUCKIN SHIT ABUSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! but bannin.. chaning maps.. racism... slayin for no reason... thats nothing... is this the new rules?

u know u just made your self look like a hypocrite right??? that u do all that shit anyways lol

:stupid::stupid::stupid:

virtus
05-28-2009, 10:18 PM
aiight.. u guys can stay here.. chat all nite how bad i am.. cuz i could really care less... no point talkin with u.. Night everyone... Sweet dreams... hope you see Mother Russia in ur dreams.

walterbrunswick
05-28-2009, 10:22 PM
God Bless The United States of America!

And God Bless Our Troops!

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

http://www.texasstartupblog.com/files/2008/11/american-flag.jpg

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-28-2009, 11:10 PM
God Bless The United States of America!

And God Bless Our Troops!

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

Irony is, don't you still live in canada?:lmao:

Virt, dude just play game right, show some maturity, set an example for other players and dont even use admin unless it comes down to it.

virtus
05-28-2009, 11:40 PM
thats exactly what i wanna do bro. But everyone just fuckin hates me...is it cuz im russian? If ye imma start saying im fuckin canadian and imma wish everyone cancer... I think that works better..

Nemesis
05-28-2009, 11:44 PM
thats exactly what i wanna do bro. But everyone just fuckin hates me...is it cuz im russian? If ye imma start saying im fuckin canadian and imma wish everyone cancer... I think that works better..

no...it's because you're a douchetube.

virtus
05-28-2009, 11:48 PM
get cancer

Shinkiro
05-28-2009, 11:54 PM
didnt u say u were going to bed? i guess not :lmao:

virtus
05-28-2009, 11:59 PM
im at party.. Typin from fone.. I guess i better get back to drinking.. Bai

Shinkiro
05-29-2009, 12:01 AM
dude for u to be still talking on the forums just means u are at pretty damn dull party :lmao:

Nemesis
05-29-2009, 12:02 AM
you know you're cool when you're at a party and you take time to check the IBIS forums to see how much everyone still hates you...

Shinkiro
05-29-2009, 12:03 AM
you know you're cool when you're at a party and you take time to check the IBIS forums to see how much everyone still hates you...

stole my line >.< :assault::assault::assault::assault:

inthebutt
05-29-2009, 02:46 AM
Virt is lying, russians don't party!!!

They sit in bath house's full of naked men and eat fish!!

True story it was on the travel channel.

Kavinsky
05-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Jesus this thread is a useless waste of space.

anex
05-29-2009, 10:06 AM

hmmmm....

Kavinsky
05-29-2009, 03:08 PM
Okay not that useless, Anex just gave me a new spray.

Nemesis
05-29-2009, 03:31 PM
i love how the only abuse threads against me have been created by Virtus.

&&toasties
05-29-2009, 04:04 PM
To be honest.

Both Nemie and Virtus are in the wrong to en extent.

True, Virtus was senior admin, true Nemie just changed the map because he wanted to.

True, the map changed like 100 times before I stepped in and changed the map to the jungle one.

They were both calling each other names, and being douches to eachother.

And honestly y'all...

Stop saying Virtus doesn't have any friends, seeing as I am his friend.

Because you have no right to speak for any but yourself.

Hitman
05-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Even if Nemesis did it, ok its his fault.

It has yet to be proven. Now though, he wonders why people hate him? Its because he is a low-life hypocrite piece of shit admin. He only got admin for himself and let himself become obsessed with power. He constantly makes bad judgment and abuses. Just because he's an admin, it doesn't mean that hes excused from the rules and punishments provided with breaking them.

Yet he wonders why everyone hates him... STOP BEING A DICK!!!

virtus
05-29-2009, 05:25 PM
OK Cloud.. i think u admin in ZM server.. correct me if im wrong.. on map 420 beach strike... You know that ppl shootin out each other cades will be banned... and U even fuckin knowing rules shot our cade out after which 5 ppl got tagged... so.. ban yourself maybe?

XxMastagunzxX
05-29-2009, 05:36 PM

You come here and tell somebody that is actually going to war to protect all of us, including YOUR BITCH ASS to catch a headshot? FUCK YOU. I take that as an insult to my country as well, so go fuck yourself back to russia. I hope you get your admin removed. Don't even post here again just leave. :plzdie:

walterbrunswick
05-29-2009, 06:30 PM
I didn't put any meaning into what he said about me catching a headshot because what he says doesn't matter to me and everyone knows he's a dumb fuck and too stupid to argue sensibly so he resorts to insulting and attacking people personally.

Virtus :plzdie::assault:

Hitman
05-29-2009, 07:32 PM
OK Cloud.. i think u admin in ZM server.. correct me if im wrong.. on map 420 beach strike... You know that ppl shootin out each other cades will be banned... and U even fuckin knowing rules shot our cade out after which 5 ppl got tagged... so.. ban yourself maybe?

LOLOL YOU DUMB FUCK!!!

I haven' been an admin in a year, and I haven't played since October. Get your facts right.

So thats a lie right there, now that thats been exposed, we know that you can't be trusted and you can't even say anything truthful, how do we know that you didn't start this shit with nemesis?

GTFO. telling our boys who serve this country to get shot in the head? LOL keep drowning.

Can we ban him from forums yet?

virtus
05-29-2009, 07:58 PM
ok my bad... cuz theres admin in ZM named clone/ibis.a though thats u... i guess nvm... i should start thread on him.. cuz he as admin broke numerous of cades.. ma bad again

inthebutt
05-29-2009, 09:15 PM
ok my bad... cuz theres admin in ZM named clone/ibis.a though thats u... i guess nvm... i should start thread on him.. cuz he as admin broke numerous of cades.. ma bad again

Whoa whoa whoa, I'm gonna have to stop you right there vrit.

I know clone personally, he has never broken anyone's cade. He may slap himself silly across the map, but never has he broken a cade.

Clone is a way better admin than you could ever be virt. Don't start pointing fingers at other ZM admins, without evidence.

As for the low comment towards our armed forces, don't talk that way in here.

Clone
05-29-2009, 10:07 PM
Ohhhh I get it... If somone else abuses admin i gotta take it like a man and stfu.. BUT when I fuckin do a lil thing OMOGMGOMGG ADMIN ABUSEE HOLY SHITTTTT... ok.. got it now

Virtus is smarter then he acts :O he actually understands that whatever he does is WRONG...

cudos virtus...

Всего хорошего.

&&toasties
05-30-2009, 12:30 AM

Virtus.

Don't.

You.

Ever.

Say.

That.

Again.

XxMastagunzxX
05-30-2009, 12:34 AM
virtus.

Don't.

You.

Ever.

Say.

That.

Again.

or.

Else.

Koolayed
05-30-2009, 06:57 AM
what a kool admin :D

&&toasties
05-30-2009, 01:59 PM
or.

Else.

I.

Know.

Right.

Kavinsky
05-30-2009, 02:12 PM
oh go eat a dick koolayed.

Shinkiro
05-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Remember Virt u say that shit again and my boot is going to be up ur ass and i will break ur fucking Russian neck, so have a good day :icon_mrgreen:

:plzdie::plzdie::plzdie:

inthebutt
05-30-2009, 03:51 PM
what a kool admin :D

I didn't know koolayed still trolls around the IBIS forums.

You get rid of one dick and two come to replace it.

silent
05-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Wow there is a lot of personal attacks on this thread. Its a video game, calm down people.

walterbrunswick
05-30-2009, 04:35 PM
No you!

virtus
05-30-2009, 05:11 PM
all of u haters act like this thread gonna change my life.. Get the fuck over it.. Its a fuckin video game... Get a life plz..

Kavinsky
05-30-2009, 07:21 PM
indeed Silent, I'm surprised it hasn't been locked yet, after all this thread is personal attack city.

&&toasties
05-30-2009, 10:56 PM
Wow there is a lot of personal attacks on this thread. Its a video game, calm down people.

Srsly.

Zero needs to add a "like" button like Facebook has!

Makes things much easier.

D:

Pilot
05-31-2009, 07:39 PM
I don't hate Virtus.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-01-2009, 12:01 AM
I don't hate Virtus.

Stares at the lonely kid at the end of the lunch table :hm::insane:

Mallissin
06-01-2009, 04:06 PM
Stares at the lonely kid at the end of the lunch table :hm::insane:

Accurate metaphor for the way you guys are acting, like teenagers in high school. Grow up.

Nemesis
06-01-2009, 04:37 PM
what if they are in high school? then it's ok, yes?

inthebutt
06-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Accurate metaphor for the way you guys are acting, like teenagers in high school. Grow up.

This coming from the kid who never went through the public schooling system
:smirk:

Pilot
06-03-2009, 12:35 AM
I don't hate anybody.

Except people who don't shut their phone off when I tell them too, then get pissed off when I refuse to start the plane until they do so. And people who deplane without saying anything. I don't need to be thanked, but at least say goodbye!

I also hate people who ask me what gate their connecting flight departs from. "Sorry ma'am, seeing as how you're not on a Delta aircraft, it's pretty clear that I don't work for Delta. I don't know what gate each Delta flight leaves from. All I know is that they're in Concourse C, and I drop you off in D.

I also hate Ground Control when they clear the 1:30 Delta flight to pushback after I've already called to taxi, which allows Delta to block me in, causing me to sit there for another five minutes, in the heat, until Delta can spool up and go.

I also hate Tower, when I call ready at the end of the runway, and after a few seconds of silence a World Airways DC-10 reports ready to go on the opposite side of the runway. Tower then clears the -10 for takeoff, leaving me with my thumb up my ass while I sit and wait three minutes for wake turbulence avoidance. They should've let me go first...

I got dicked a lot today.

Other than that... I like everybody.

Hodgie
06-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Jesus this thread is a useless waste of space.

indeed Silent, I'm surprised it hasn't been locked yet, after all this thread is personal attack city.

You already said that you don't know who either of the admins are.. I just didn't feel like looking for that quote. That is because this is about admins in the GG server. I love how this is a "useless waste of space" just because it doesn't involve the zm.

If you don't know anything about the situation then please shut the fuck up.

walterbrunswick
06-03-2009, 04:14 PM
If you don't know anything about the situation then please shut the fuck up.

You read my mind exactly. I was just waiting till he made another post to tell him to shut the fuck up.

So yes, Kavinsky, HOW ABOUT A NICE CUP OF SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Nemesis
06-03-2009, 05:17 PM
...and a hat?

๖ReS
06-03-2009, 07:38 PM
you so deserve a cookie res.

Can i have a bag of cookies?
:3