PDA

View Full Version : tech n9ne | ibis.a admin abuse

virtus
06-02-2009, 02:53 AM
Late night on june 2nd we playin on deagle.. me and Chelsy arguin about our thing... Tech nine comes in like a bad ass and kicks me...

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.

(ADMIN) [smuT] §-TECH N9NE-§<ibis.a>: kicked player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a
You have been kicked by Admin

tech n9ne
06-02-2009, 03:00 AM
ok lets get the story straight because obivously you have no clue whats going on in front of ur face

we were in gg server playing and virtus is sitting around camping most the map then he gets in to a knife fight with someone and they ended up both getting slayed because time ran out (too bad shit happens) next round virtus slays this person right off the bat for no reason his excuss was i can do wat the fuck i want im an admin... so yes i did go against "admin" rules and only kicked him to give virtus a reality check... now chealse claims to have a demo of all this so for further proof ask her for this "demo"

tech n9ne
06-02-2009, 03:02 AM
and so everyone knows while i was typing my last post virtus is sitting there editing his post to make it sound better and probably editing the demo he said he had to make it look like im an ass wow this should be fun

virtus
06-02-2009, 03:03 AM
ok lets get the story straight because obivously you have no clue whats going on in front of ur face

we were in gg server playing and virtus is sitting around camping most the map then he gets in to a knife fight with someone and they ended up both getting slayed because time ran out (too bad shit happens) next round virtus slays this person right off the bat for no reason his excuss was i can do wat the fuck i want im an admin... so yes i did go against "admin" rules and only kicked him to give virtus a reality check... now chealse claims to have a demo of all this so for further proof ask her for this "demo"

I have the demo.. I slayed him cuz he ran away from me for 20 seconds.. ill give u demo.. for last 2 hours.. show me at least 1 time i camped for fuckin 4 maps... U HAD NO FUCKIN RIGHT TO KICK ME

tech n9ne
06-02-2009, 03:04 AM
silent killed Grim with ak47.
Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a killed W†ƒ•ÌŠ•Jܡ磿 with famas.
[KnifeP3N] **Knifevote in progress**
[KnifeP3N] Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a accepted the knife fight.
[KnifeP3N] Both players accepted the knife fight!
*DEAD* FPS Havoc : 1
*DEAD* FPS Havoc : 2
*DEAD* FPS Havoc : 3
Eason connected
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Eason (STEAM_0:0:21169296).
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Eason (STEAM_0:0:21169296).
[KnifeP3N] Eason has been slain for spawning during a knife fight.
*DEAD* FPS Havoc : 4
*DEAD* FPS Havoc : fuck it
To view chat commands type !commands in chat
[KnifeP3N] Why don ' t you fight, chickens?
Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a suicided.
silent suicided.
 Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a  killed himself!
 silent  killed himself!
[KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.
[Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
 [GG_SBM] Kills on scoreboard reflect players gungame level
ETB: Terrorists have an advantage.
[smuT] §-TECH N9NE-§<ibis.a> : lmao
·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq suicided.
 ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq  killed himself!
silent suicided.
(ADMIN) Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a: slayed player silent
 silent  killed himself!
DaRk?NeSs@stressed killed Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a with scout.
W†ƒ•ÌŠ•Jܡ磿 killed Grim with ump45.
Ender Wiggin killed W†ƒ•ÌŠ•Jܡ磿 with aug.
Eason killed dD.Primetime with m4a1.
(ADMIN) Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a: fuck u
Eason killed DaRk?NeSs@stressed with sg550.
unnamed killed ĶÅЯM∆ with g3sg1.
Ender Wiggin killed unnamed with sg552.
Ender Wiggin killed McBitch with g3sg1.
Hulk_Smash killed Ender Wiggin with g3sg1.
[smuT] §-TECH N9NE-§<ibis.a> killed PHEONIX[Toasties' Sexy Meat] with m4a1.
(ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: Why did Silent get slayed?
Killer Hulk_Smash still has 100 hp left
Hulk_Smash killed [smuT] §-TECH N9NE-§<ibis.a> with m4a1.
Player: [smuT] §-TECH N9NE-§<ibis.a> - Damage Given
-------------------------
Damage Given to "PHEONIX[Toasties' Sexy Meat]" - 163 in 4 hits
Player: [smuT] §-TECH N9NE-§<ibis.a> - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "Hulk_Smash" - 129 in 3 hits
Eason killed Hulk_Smash with ak47.
*DEAD* McBitch : fuck no clipping..
[KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.
[Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
 [GG_SBM] Kills on scoreboard reflect players gungame level
ETB: Counter-Terrorists have an advantage.
(ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: Wth Virtus.
W†ƒ•ÌŠ•Jܡ磿 killed FPS Havoc with mac10.
Eason killed DaRk?NeSs@stressed with scout.
Grim killed unnamed with m3.
Grim attacked a teammate
(T) Hulk_Smash attacked a teammate
Ender Wiggin attacked a teammate
(T) silent attacked a teammate
dD.Primetime killed Ender Wiggin with knife.
 dD.Primetime stole a level from Ender Wiggin
ĶÅЯM∆ killed Hulk_Smash with knife.
 ĶÅЯM∆ stole a level from Hulk_Smash
silent killed ĶÅЯM∆ with g3sg1.
Grim killed dD.Primetime with elite.
Eason killed PHEONIX[Toasties' Sexy Meat] with famas.
(ADMIN) [smuT] §-TECH N9NE-§<ibis.a>: kicked player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a

tech n9ne
06-02-2009, 03:06 AM
I have the demo.. I slayed him cuz he ran away from me for 20 seconds.. ill give u demo.. for last 2 hours.. show me at least 1 time i camped for fuckin 4 maps... U HAD NO FUCKIN RIGHT TO KICK ME

i never said u camped 4 maps i said u camped most of the time on the map please learn to read

virtus
06-02-2009, 03:07 AM
I slayed him cuz he kept running away from a knife.. im not gonna sit there and run after him like an idiot...

heres the demo

----->DEMO<----- (http://rapidshare.com/files/239883081/demonight2_6.dem.html)

DEMO ARE RIGHT THERE.. SHOW ME FUCKIN CAMP.... FUCKIN KICKED ME FOR NO REASON!

&&toasties
06-02-2009, 03:10 AM
I have a demo.

I just need help in posting it.

Idk how to add attachments.

As far as the WHOLE story goes:

Virtus came into the game, initially, very upset. He camps, and camps, and camps, and camps, because that's what he does. I told him, as a warning, "If I catch you camping ONE MORE TIME, you'll be slayed. Just because you're an admin doesn't give you the right to do what you want." Because I believe in setting examples...anyways. He does it again. So I keep my word and slay him. He gets all hissy pissy, and starts ranting. Calls me a camper, when on Indy Jones, I come up the ladder to see him there. I shoot him. Apparently I'm a camper. So it goes on...We get to the next map and people want to RTV. I put up the usual votes needed, and we change it. He bitches at me saying, "Oh, you changed the map because you didn't like it? Admin abuse!" I, and my friends, ignored his antics. Then Silent comes in on the Deagle map. They're doing the knife fight, and Silent is running around, singing. Jokingly. It was quite funny. Though at this point, I'm not paying much attention, as I am alt+tabbing out, I come back to see Silent slayed. I asked what went on. Silent and Techhy told me. I was like, "Wtfz Virtus? You can't do that shit." And then next thing I knew, Techhy kicked him. Virtus came back in ranting and raging like his usual Russian self...and threatened to ban Techhy. After a few hostile words were exchanged, Virtus left. The map changed, and Silent was never seen or heard from again.

*takes a breath*

Now.

How do I get this demo up here?

virtus
06-02-2009, 03:12 AM
i have demos of last 3 hours.. ill post them all.. plz show me at least fuckin once where i camped... plz do...

&&toasties
06-02-2009, 03:19 AM
i have demos of last 3 hours.. ill post them all.. plz show me at least fuckin once where i camped... plz do...

I will.

Virtus, I've stuck my neck out for you so many times.

You don't need to do this.

Just stop now, please.

tech n9ne
06-02-2009, 03:19 AM
well look at it again u look like u were in the wrong

virtus
06-02-2009, 03:22 AM
ok u expect me to stop... when i do something its fuckin admin abuse everyone is screaming.. and when ppl do shit to me i gotta ignore it??? well u can suck it tech.. or any other admins..imma post everything about anyone i see... and demoin 24/7...

&&toasties
06-02-2009, 03:23 AM
Fuck this bullshit and all the crying ass bitches admins... Im gonna cancel my admin and just play on the other server cuz everytime i come here all i hear is fuckin crying and bullshit as soon as i join server... never seen this on other servers... this is probably #1 server by drama.... so u all crying admins can jerk off each other or butt fuck eachtoerh or w.e u all wanna do...

I'm sorry Virtus.

But it seems that YOU always come here and cry.

NOT the other admins.

I might be mistaken about this though...

Ender
06-02-2009, 03:24 AM
Just to add my veiw of this problem, I saw the knife fight and nothing wrong was done, next round silent is slayed right off the bat for no reason and the fight started between the admins. hope justic is served..

&&toasties
06-02-2009, 03:24 AM
ok u expect me to stop... when i do something its fuckin admin abuse everyone is screaming.. and when ppl do shit to me i gotta ignore it??? well u can suck it tech.. or any other admins..imma post everything about anyone i see... and demoin 24/7...

You keep changing your posts.

Damn.

virtus
06-02-2009, 03:25 AM
First i will post all the demos and u can see how im "CAMPING" and u "NOT" lets call it that way... get r fuckin facts straight

&&toasties
06-02-2009, 03:25 AM
Just to add my veiw of this problem, I saw the knife fight and nothing wrong was done, next round silent is slayed right off the bat for no reason and the fight started between the admins. hope justic is served..

....<33

&&toasties
06-02-2009, 03:26 AM
First i will post all the demos and u can see how im "CAMPING" and u "NOT" lets call it that way... get r fuckin facts straight

My facts are striaght and clear as crystal.

virtus
06-02-2009, 03:30 AM
Then I hope demos will show the truth.

tech n9ne
06-02-2009, 03:32 AM
You keep changing your posts.

Damn.

at least im not the only one noticing this he is changing them to try to make us sound like idoit wat he doesnt is that by doing this too much it makes everything he says make no sense later on

tech n9ne
06-02-2009, 03:33 AM

wen u stay in a 5 step radius for 30+ seconds thats caming

virtus
06-02-2009, 03:35 AM
wen u stay in a 5 step radius for 30+ seconds thats caming

Then i guess chelsy was camping 5 maps straight.

tech n9ne
06-02-2009, 03:41 AM
does it show that in ur demo??? no it shows u doing it and from other nights every1 knows ur a camper and the u bitch bout it how many admin abuse claims do u have on u now 15 or so... so if im not mistaken theres a problem here where u became a lil power hungry and think ur god

virtus
06-02-2009, 03:42 AM
what gives u the right to kick me? should i kick you too everytime i see you now?

virtus
06-02-2009, 03:44 AM
DEMO #1 (http://rapidshare.com/files/239887341/demonight2.dem)

DEMO #2 (http://rapidshare.com/files/239887824/demonight2_2.dem)

DEMO #3 (http://rapidshare.com/files/239889231/demonight2_3.dem)

DEMO #4 (http://rapidshare.com/files/239890035/demonight2_4.dem)

DEMO #5 (http://rapidshare.com/files/239891864/demonight2_5.dem)

tech n9ne
06-02-2009, 03:57 AM
and wat are these demos virt

Mallissin
06-02-2009, 03:58 AM
First of all, there's no camping going on in the demo by Virtus, but that's beside the point.

There might not be a rule allowing Virtus to specifically slay a person for running away from a knife fight, but Silent was certainly displaying obnoxious behavior in doing so. Not only running away but flaunting it on mic. This could be argued as disrespecting another player or admin. The punishment for that is a kick, so the slay was getting off light.

On the other hand, Tech's decision to kick Virtus was well against the rules, in fact the number one rule for admins to follow (and one I regretfully broke one time myself).

Anyone viewing the demo might want to Goto 41000 or so to see the knife fight. Use SHIFT+F2 to bring up the demo navigation.

Wasn't really any discussion between the admins, besides Virtus cussing up a storm at Silent.

&&toasties
06-02-2009, 04:06 AM
First of all, there's no camping going on in the demo by Virtus, but that's beside the point.

There might not be a rule allowing Virtus to specifically slay a person for running away from a knife fight, but Silent was certainly displaying obnoxious behavior in doing so. Not only running away but flaunting it on mic. This could be argued as disrespecting another player or admin. The punishment for that is a kick, so the slay was getting off light.

On the other hand, Tech's decision to kick Virtus was well against the rules, in fact the number one rule for admins to follow (and one I regretfully broke one time myself).

Anyone viewing the demo might want to Goto 41000 or so to see the knife fight. Use SHIFT+F2 to bring up the demo navigation.

Wasn't really any discussion between the admins, besides Virtus cussing up a storm at Silent.

There was once.

And he posts the demos on a site where we have to pay to view them.

So Virtus, choose a new site please?

And there aren't any rules stating that running from a knife fight is wrong.

He can do what he wants, tbh.

Flauting is something he may have done, but he didn't deserve to be slayed, LET ALONE KICKED.

I watched the demo.

What happened was wrong.

This matter should not be sugarcoated.

tech n9ne
06-02-2009, 04:09 AM

first there is no rules against running away from a knife fight in any server second u must be blind if u didnt see him camping and like i said if u kno virtus he does this all the time

Mallissin
06-02-2009, 04:24 AM
There was once.

And he posts the demos on a site where we have to pay to view them.

So Virtus, choose a new site please?

Here's a copy of the demo, zipped and uploaded to the forum.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=466&stc=1&d=1243933858

And there aren't any rules stating that running from a knife fight is wrong.

Flauting is something he may have done, but he didn't deserve to be slayed, LET ALONE KICKED.

There aren't rules written specifically for every circumstance. They're meant to be somewhat vague so that they can be applied at the discretion of the moderator. If someone didn't like the judgment, they post it to the forum for discussion and then the next time something like it happens we all have a precedent.

An admin can't punish another admin. That's up to the IBIS clan. It's their nation so to speak, and they are the Supreme Court.

So, Tech was the only one that clearly broke the rules in this instance.

Bickering like this between the three of you isn't helping anyone's case. Calm down, give the rest of IBIS time to read and view the demo.

Mallissin
06-02-2009, 05:17 AM
first there is no rules against running away from a knife fight in any server second u must be blind if u didnt see him camping and like i said if u kno virtus he does this all the time

Alright, I watched it again more intently and this is what I found.

Demo starts on a new map it seems. Tech says on voice something to the effect "he's on your team". Silent responds with disappointment. I'm guessing Tech meant Virtus, since Silent and Virtus are on CT, while Tech is on T.

At around 1:40, Autumn warns Darkness of spawn camping, when he wasn't. For the next minute, she castigates him on voice in a condescending tone like one would treat a puppy who just peed on the carpet. Seems disrespectful, but they seem to know each other by their real names.

At around 2:00, Tech moves Silent over to T from CT. The next round (2:54), Silent dies to Virtus. Silent cusses Virtus out on voice, "pussy ass little bitch".

While Autumn is beating her puppy, Virtus challenges her calls in text concerning Darkness. Darkness sort of thanks him on voice teasingly awhile later.

At around 3:02, Autumn warns Virtus of camping, which he hasn't yet in the demo from what I've seen. They argue, fourty seconds later Autumn stutters out a threat on voice to slay him saying she's allowed if he breaks the rules.

Skip to around 6:30, knife fight between Silent and Virtus begins. Takes forever for them to find each other. The two dance and finally get right click hits on each other around 7:10. Silent starts backing farther and farther away until he starts running at around 7:20, beginning to sing on voice to taunt Virtus that both will die. They both die after Silent runs down the timer.

Virtus sets up a slay for the next round on Silent from the admin console. Silent dies, starts arguing with Virtus on voice with a great deal of bravado (having two admin friends on must have helped the ego). Tech and Autumn text for the first time asking for why he was slayed (say nothing in voice). Seconds later, Tech kicks Virtus.

The first time I watched the demo, I didn't notice that Tech, Autumn and Silent were all friends that already had a grudge against Virtus for some reason. Besides Virtus cussing a lot, I really didn't notice him doing anything wrong. I still think the slay was getting off light, especially after noticing Silent cuss Virtus out on voice. I'm sure the other demos might explain the tension, but even with insomnia I'm not willing to wade through 5 more demos.

Mallissin
06-02-2009, 05:44 AM
I don't even see a rule concerning camping on GG. The only rule for camping involves the ZM server.

In fact, it seems Zero has already weighed in on a camping rule on GG:

I still think the idea of camping on gg is a joke. The maps are small and if they are camping they are usually in the same spot and therefore are a free kill. In other words camping is of no overall advantage on gg verses any other strategy. The only thing I can say is that players should not be trying to delay the game. It if a different story when they are just trying not to get killed and run the clock down when there is still like 1:30 left verses getting a position.

So, why the hell are you two harping on people for "camping"?

Seems like another case of admins not knowing the rules, and it's not the usual suspect this time.

I LIKE TURTLES
06-02-2009, 08:00 AM
I don't even see a rule concerning camping on GG. The only rule for camping involves the ZM server.

In fact, it seems Zero has already weighed in on a camping rule on GG:

So, why the hell are you two harping on people for "camping"?

Seems like another case of admins not knowing the rules, and it's not the usual suspect this time.

For starters, I'm not here to say which side is right or wrong.

This is a case of yet another ZM player bringing his beliefs into gungame. After a quick check(sorry i'm incapable of doing an extensive analysis like yourself), it seems as though you have 0 gungame activity and 0 gungame wins. Why you decided to comment on this so late into the morning boggles my mind.

Let those people and IBIS work it out, quite frankly its more entertaining. No need for you to come in and play the father figure because you have ZERO credibility in gungame. Again we use guns in gungame, when the enemies are capable of shooting back in ZM, feel free to comment.

Go to bed next time, no need to get yourself involved ok daddy?
Hugs n kisses.

I LIKE TURTLES
06-02-2009, 08:07 AM
P.s. Mall,

That was a pretty detailed post, you are soooo cute. :wtg:
Next time just go to bed dude, no need to waste your sleeping time on matters that don't concern you.

Hugs n kisses,

Turtles.

virtus
06-02-2009, 08:07 AM
I uploaded demos to site where u dont have to pay... it says free user *DUMMY* or blind maybe.. i dunno... Considering tech he said 30 seconds in 1 spot... Please fuckin show me at least 1 camp... then talk shit..

2 fuckin admins who doenst know rules or whats camping...

Anyone running away from knifefite will get frozen or slayed cuz no one wants to play hide and seek with you.. go to different server to do that.

tech n9ne
06-02-2009, 08:44 AM
stfu im right ur wrong go back to russia u fucker

virtus
06-02-2009, 09:31 AM
What ever helps you sleep at night buddy.

ZERO
06-02-2009, 11:09 AM
I do not even see what the camping thing has to do with this. As far as I can tell the issue is that an admin who is known to abuse slays a player for no reason and then another admin with the support of other admins on at the time kicks him. As far as rules go you should both be punished, but right now I got to work on fixing the big computer so I can really be more helpful around here again. As a result I will decide what to do about this later. Just be glad that I am in a good mood about my computer finally getting fixed :smirk: